Vegans

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
You know... normally I wouldn't have a problem with these types of people because what these people choose to eat and wear and whatever really have no effect on my life whatsoever.

The thing that aggravates me about them is when they talk about their own "hearts", as if I'm some kind of genocidal fucking murderer because god forbid I enjoy MEAT like every other carnivorous species on this planet. And all vegans, all of them, not just some, ate meat at one point of their lives and loved it up until they were suckered in by a money-grubbing SPCA commercial or caught a glimpse of a slaughter house.

I can totally understand a person becoming a vegetarian because of health reasons, considering too much meat is seriously not good for anyone. But being a vegan is on a whole different level of bullshit... they honestly think they are doing the world some good by being the way they are. They're not. The food chain has existed since carbon-based life has existed on earth and will always exist. And believe me, those animals are so unremarkably stupid, they really COULDN'T care less (paying attention, Dale?) if you eat them or not. It's really not as if you're giving a future doctor or the cow who cured AIDS a new lease on life. It's a fucking cow. And their milk is super healthy for your bones.

I think the dumbest thing I've ever heard a vegan say is "I would rather starve to death than eat a defenseless animal." Oh ffs seriously, can you just spare us the wait and get it over with now? Only in developed, prosperous countries would people even say that. You think the starving people in Ethiopia give a crap about whether or not they eat animals? Hell no. If your bleeding heart is trying to find a source for empathy so desperately, how about allocating it towards members of your own species? At least you're more-likely to make a difference doing that.

I'm definitely not saying it's wrong to love animals because I like animals too. That's why it pisses me off when vegans look down their noses at people like me just because I also happen to eat them as well.

Pete

Reaction score
I do agree that MOST vegans are crazy and annoying with how they push their views on people (much like Bible-thumpers). However this comes on a bit too strong.

I totally respect vegetarians, but I could never be one. I love meat far too much.

Vivido

Reaction score
Is you slamming them like this not just the exact same(but opposite) as what you claim they are doing to you?

As the only vegan I know of would say YES! YES! YES!

Ryan

Reaction score
Veganism can be downright dangerous if not handled properly too. You need the amino acids and proteins that animal based products provide. They can be found in legumes and nuts and you can take amino acid supplements, but if you don't know what you're doing you can seriously mess up your health. The one thing I'd like to cut out of my diet though is milk based products since the hormones seem to aggravate my skin but I've been consuming them so long I just can't.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Arrogance is what I mostly get from vegans.

You have incisors for a reason.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I could use a greasy hamburger right about now.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
I used to know a vegan at uni. She was the only stoner I never got along with.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I have never understood why they won't eat eggs, milk and the byproducts made from that since they are products that are naturally made by animals and it does them no harm in using them. I don't even really see why people wouldn't eat meat since we are omnivores and should consume both meat and vegetables. I can understand people having issues with intensive farming but free range or organically farmed meat where animals have lived a good life shouldn't be an issue. We should eat less meat but in no way do I believe that we shouldn't eat animals or the products that come from them.

I always find it quite humourous how radical organisations like PETA claim that eating meat is murder and they want to live in a world where killing an animal is treated as murder, what does that mean for other animals that kill other animals? Surely if people and animals are equal then you have to punish the animals as well. I know it makes no sense but I am simple using their logic.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
I like how Vegans and Peta people constatnly gripe about slaughterhouses but never care about the poor mexican guys picking their fruits and vegetables.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Bacon3.JPG

steak.jpg

homemade_hamburger-6475.jpg

kfc-double-down.jpg

If I were to give any of that up, I'd be the meanest person on earth, no lie.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
You.. you.. can't give up bacon!

Killswitch

Reaction score
Having Vegans in the world isn't a bad thing, it's probably a good thing we don't have every American slaving over which cow or animal is the next to be butchered up. I won't complain to hard as I could never give up meat, but it's defiantly something I wouldn't openly laugh about if someone told me they were a vegan.