UWF: THE RUNDOWN 12/16/13

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fauche

Reaction score
UWF: THE RUNDOWN
12/16/13
PROUDLY BROUGHT TO YOU BY CHILD SLAVE LABOR

[video=youtube;LoQYw49saqc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoQYw49saqc[/video]

1. AJ STYLES

Styles earns himself the inaugural top spot by being the only guy to win a title match this week, and also cause he ended the lengthy Hardcore Championship reign of Mr. Kennedy. Will Kennedy lose out on a rematch if Styles drops the belt at Starcade? More multi-man matches in these men's future? Nothing is certain, except that AJ Styles is totes the bee's knees this week.

2. KURT ANGLE & CODY RHODES

Homeboys share the silver medal this week just like they shared themselves a sweet win over the newly formed Second City Saints (who for whatever reasons are the number one contendors for the tag titles, making this one even more special). Team America also beatdown some godless dopers before getting a Starcade match against Shark Boy and Goldust finalized to close Smackdown this week. Will these patriots be able to overcome those flamboyant liberal vagrants? Is there tag team gold in their future?

3. HULK HOGAN

Transatlantic Champion Hulk Hogan's team was succesful in the main event of Raw this week, albeit by DQ. Still, when the dust cleared, it was Hogan standing tall – after laying out Christian like a real douche. That's what it takes to make THE RUNDOWN though, folks. Hogan will defend his belt against Sheamus (who no-showed like a chump this week) at Starcade.

4. G.E.N.E. (MATT MORGAN & ALEX RILEY)

While THE RUNDOWN only takes events of the past week into account, it cannot be ignored that Matt Morgan is totally the most dominant cat in the entire UWF, so even a win where he got attacked by Edge and DQ'd (and had to tag with the totally lame Alexy Riley) is noteworthy. Morgan will now face Edge and MVP at Starcade for aproximately eight different titles like they do in Japan or boxing.

5. KING BOOKER

The Royalty is the first man to shut down Matt Hardy since his debut, plus he's got hisself a TV Title shot on Velocity this week PLUS a chance to become the number one contendor for the US Title at Starcade. Is Booker the next big thing? Will any of us every be royals?

6. STEVE BORDEN & MATT BLOOM

The Mid-life Identity Crises score an easy-win over an absentee Batista on Raw. Global Champion Steve “Don't You Dare Fucking Call Me Sting” Borden, backed by his, uh, relation(?) Matt Bloom looks like a real Kingpin heading into Starcade, where he will try to bury Kane alive (and also not get buried alive by Kane).

7. DAMIEN SANDOW

Did you see Raw? Umaga got hella DISDAIN'D~! Oh, wait, there was no Elbow of Disdain in the match. I don't know what up with that, but I never want to see a Sandow match without it again, savvy?

8. SHARK BOY

Shark Boy is so cool. We all wish we were as cool as Shark Boy. After beating the Masterpiece on Smackdown, the living man-fish was revealed to be teaming with Goldust to take on Rhodes and Angle at Starcade. If you're not cheering for me, there's something fishy about you. Or not fishy enough. Fin.

9. DREW MCINTYRE

Drew McIntyre was one of several (at least two) this week to beat a champion in a non-title match and not earn a Starcade rematch for the title. Unlike the T.I.O.C, however, McIntyre finds himself without any ppv match at all. Where the love for this guy? Where the justice at? #McIntyreForTheGolds2014

10. CHRISTIAN SMITH

Sure, he picked up the DQ win with Hogan on Raw's main event, but that's just cause he got laid of by Ted DiBiase Jr. and then by his own partner. Still, a win is a win. He'll be looking for some tasty vengeance against the second-generation superstar at Starcade.

11. JOHN CENA

Showing us all why some call him “Mr. Crazy Like A Fox”, European Champion John Cena interupted a match between the two men threatening his reign and left them lying on Raw. The Champ looks to have the Edge going in to Starcade.

----------
UPCOMING CARDS:
----------

VELOCITY (12/18/2013) CARD:

TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
Test (c) vs. King Booker

Christopher Daniels vs. Matt Bloom

James Storm vs. Ethan Carter III

STARCADE (12/22/13) CARD

TRIPLE THREAT LAST MAN STANDING
UWF & INTERNATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP UNIFICATION
Matt Morgan(c) vs. MVP(c) vs. Edge

UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP
The Undertaker(c) vs. Eddie Guerrero

HARDCORE CHAMPIONSHIP
AJ Styles(c) vs. Sami Callihan vs. Carlito vs. Chris Masters

WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS
Fandango & Ethan Carter III(c) vs. The Second City Saints

CONTENDERSHIP FOR U.S. CHAMPIONSHIP
Dolph Ziggler vs. King Booker vs. Matt Hardy

Cody Rhodes & Kurt Angle vs. Shark Boy & Goldust

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
Shawn Michaels(c) vs. Tyson Kidd

GLOBAL CHAMPIONSHIP
CASKET MATCH
Steve Borden(c) vs. Kane

TRANSATLANTIC CHAMPIONSHIP
Hulk Hogan(c) vs. Sheamus

EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIP
John Cena(c) vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Christopher Daniels

UWF TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS
Batista(c) vs. The Dudley Boyz (Reverend D-Von and Bubba Ray)

Dean Ambrose vs. Chris Jericho

Ted DiBiase vs. Christian

----------
HODGEPODGERY:
----------

Starcade Prediction Thread:
http://wrestlingsmarks.com/forums/t72050/
Don't be a tool, predict some matches, have some fun!

Chillin' With Chase:

http://wrestlingsmarks.com/forums/t68223/
More good times than your very soul can handle. Staff themed podcasts happening NOW!

WHATEVER STARCADE THREAD YOU SHOULD BE TT'ING IN YOU SLACKERS
-LINK HERE-

----------
So homies, here is your latest verison of a "POWER 25" list or whatever you want to call it. I want to call it THE RUNDOWN, and so I am, cause I'm putting the effort in. And you weren't. So whatever. Essentially, I plan to do this each week after Smackdown or a ppv comes out probably (so like, Monday). Anything that happened in the seven days prior will be taken into account, but nothing else will. That means rankings or accomplishments from the past week will be ignored. I'm partial to title wins / defenses and clean wins, and also people I like - so try and do those if you want to make the prestigious eleven. That's right, eleven. Cause ten is boring, and there are ever so many of us. No spelling and grammar checks will be made cause I have a gimp pirated ubuntu computer that doesn't work well. Judge me. See if I care. I did this for a while before in ETW or UCW or something, can't remember which, but I think it went okay. No superstar pictures with names cause the coding and copynpaste takes forever. Color-coded though, so that's nice. Upcoming card and miscellaneous announcements will be included at the bottom. Other stuff to be included depending on whether I feel like it (for example, Question of the Week, movie reviews with Brodie Lee, or 3 Reasons Why CliqueClacks is My Favourite).

Hope you love it the same way I love all of you!
- Fauche, xoxoxo​

Last edited:
Reactions: Chris Dresdon

CliqueClacks

Reaction score
3 reasons why I'm your fav next time pls.

I like this, but I don't like the lack of Tyson, he signed a contract this week, that doesn't get me on the top 11?

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Great job buddy on this really enjoyed it and honored to gain number one for this week. Also would love to see three reasons why cliqueclacks is your favorite. As for the next edition I have a question.

How much does the song "Sexy Back" by Justin Timberlake motivate you to be a better person?

Reactions: Chris Dresdon

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
This is seriously the best thread I've read on this forums. Wish I can rep you again but I can't, so I'll just like your post instead.

Also I too would love to see the top 3 reasons why ClickClaques is your favourite.