UWF SmackDown! OFFICIAL 3/8/14 CARD (SPOILERS!)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Ultimate Wrestling Federation Presents.....

smackdown_logo__rebranding__by_sub1987thai-d581rya.jpg

UWF Saturday Night SmackDown!

OFFICIAL 3/8/14 CARD

"The Beast is Back!" At the end of last week's SmackDown, UWF Board Member "Double J" Jeff Jarrett unleashed hell upon the UWF World Tag Team Champions One Percent by bringing back former iMPACT! superstar Brock Lesnar. One week before UWF Unforgiven, SmackDown General Manager Paul Heyman has declared that this week's SmackDown will shake the very foundation of the UWF.

Afraid_zpsa30892c6.png
Vs.
Jhardy_zpsb0f29047.png

After the conclusion of last week's tag team match between the participants of the Fatal 4-Way United States Title match at Unforgiven, Bad News Barrett and Willow were engaged in a ringside brawl which ended with Willow hitting the Willow's Whisper onto the "Bearer of Bad News". One week before they compete for the US Championship, these two go head-to-head. Which man will walk out with their hand raised in victory?

Non-Title

SharkUSA_zps19a6a567.png
Vs.
SamiCalls_zpsbb3eecec.png

Also in the US Title tag team match, United States Champion Shark Boy was defeated and pinned by T.I.O.C. member Sami Callihan. Callihan, who is now under the guidance and partnership of Kevin Steen, has become a more maniacal and sadistic competitor than ever before. SmackDown GM Paul Heyman has decided to put them in a one-on-one match to further "test" (in his words) Shark Boy. Can the leader of the C.U.N.T. overcome Callihan or will the T.I.O.C. founder get yet another victory over the US Champion?

Braaaack_zps7e82519f.png
Vs.
Edge_zpsa4af363a.png

Team Canada member Edge failed in his objective with Tyson Kidd to become UWF World Tag Team Champions heading into their match with current UWF Tag Team Champions D-Generation X at Unforgiven. Edge has demanded someone to take out his frustrations on and, overhearing this, "Double J" has obliged and made this match official. This will be Brock Lesnar's SmackDown debut match and what better way than to go against the former UWF Champion? Which man can gain the most momentum going into Unforgiven, "The Next Big Thing" or "The Rated R Superstar"?

Main Event:

Non-Title

StylesUWF_zps5fa868d7.png
Vs.
Tkidd_zps4ae8b5e2.png

Ever since taking over duties from Steve Austin, SmackDown GM Paul Heyman has been making SmackDown into his own image and that has not set too well with current Ultimate Wrestling Federation Champion AJ Styles, who has been very vocal against Heyman since his hiring. This week, mere days away from defending his Hardcore Championship against "The Masterpiece" Chris Masters, AJ Styles has to compete against Team Canada's own Tyson Kidd. Rumor has it that Kidd has been invited to SmackDown by Vince McMahon himself and that he has something waiting for him. Can Kidd make up for his loss last week or will AJ Styles continue on his hot streak?

ALSO WE WILL HEAR FROM......

Montel Vontavious Porter and Cody Rhodes- You have to wonder what the "Ballin Superstar" and the "American Nightmare"'s thoughts are heading into their match at Unforgiven for the right to challenge AJ Styles at WrestleMania.

Goldust - "The Bizarre One" will be making his first appearance on SmackDown since before last month's Royal Rumble. What will he have to say?

UWF World Tag Team Champions One Percent - After successfully defending their championships against Team Canada in last week's main event, they were surprised by Brock Lesnar, saving Maxine from the egotistical pair. You have to wonder what they have to say about Jeff Jarrett and his new client.

Alberto Del Rio - Del Rio is said to be enraged at losing to Dolph Ziggler last week and has demanded camera time to air his grievances.

UWF Chairman Vince McMahon - As mentioned earlier, why exactly is it that he has invited Tyson Kidd back over to SmackDown this week?

AND ANYONE ELSE!

ALSO!

SmackDown GM Paul Heyman will open the show with UWF & Hardcore Champion AJ Styles and Chris Masters signing the contract for their 3 Stages of Hell match at UWF Unforgiven as well as deciding the stipulations.​

Last edited by a moderator:

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
Like RRS said, the card looks great. I can't wait for the Contract Signing though. How's that going to work out anyways? Do I just wait till I get a message for whoever is starting it?

CliqueClacks

Reaction score
First time getting Chase one on one. Hoov, I'll be waiting for what to do with this VKM promo.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Sorry Slim I've been a tad busy lately, I'll be sure to get my TT up sometime today man.

Also fun fact, besides with Reverend D'Von I've never won a debut match with any of my characters, so this should be interesting. :lesnar: