• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

UWF September Awards 2013 - Tag Team of the Month

Tag Team of the month?

• Beer Money

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Beer Money

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Killz

I was going to vote for Beer Money because they had a hell of a month but then I thought about Beer Money and the kind of roll they were on...Beer Money won the belts but Beer Money really defied the odds. I'll go for Beer Money this time.

But seriously WOOHOO and thanks.

Doink

I voted for Beer Money. I felt that they had a better month overall than Beer Money. Congrats

Slim

I'm not sure. I'm so torn I'ma need a couple days to decide if I should pick Beer Money... or Beer Money.

Mannn this is hard.

Chase

Beer Money got my vote here. I mean Beer Money was good and all, but they weren't as good Beer Money. Beer Money won the tag belts, and the tag team tourney. What in the hell did Beer Money do? So Congrats Beer Money.

Killz

Guys I know it's against the rules to beg for votes but come on, wtf did Beer Money do? Please vote for Beer Money - I need this boost today.

Chris Dresdon

Beer Money? Really? What a sorry excuse for a team. Now Beer Money on the other hand, that's the e-fed equivalent of the Road Warriors without it actually being the Road Warriors. What a group!

ShanegoFett

I was really hoping Beer Money would have been nominated as the alternative third choice

But I guess I'll just go with Beer Money. Shame though, Beer Money had a good showing, but I give it to Beer Money regardless

Aniking

Beer Money are fucking shit. Please give up and stop wasting your time.

This isn't even a contest. Beer Money has this.

Slim

Well after giving a day to think and ponder about this... I went to my Sensei and he said... Beer Money... so I was like... Hai Sensei.

So yes... I have finally decided.

Beer Money shall receive my vote over Beer Money.

Thank you Sensei.

Tapout

Still have no idea why Beer Money wasn't nominated. You guys messed up with the nominations this month. Just saying.

Beer Money wins this because Beer Money was terrible this month. No offense Beer Money Beer Money was just better.