UWF - Past Smackdown Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lewb

Reaction score
Re: Smackdown May10th 2013, Revernd D'Von vs Jeff Hardy

Sure enough in time, D'Von gets his wish, and the theme song to the Charismatic Enigma hits, prompting a reaction of rapturous appreciation for The Reverends opponent.

[video=youtube_share;IIhRwOeIHjo]http://youtu.be/IIhRwOeIHjo[/video]

All donned up in his face paint, he paves his way towards his adversary while blocking out all the well wishers and cheers he walks past.

images

He slides into the ring and looks at D'Von before slowly walking to the side of him and requesting a microphone from the stage hands, in which he does receive. As the music stops, Jeff Hardy wastes no time in letting off his chest the words whirring through his head.

Jeff Hardy: Drug references huh? Heh, if I had a dime..... Well, it's good to see you D'Von. Whats it been, like ten years? Pretty much a decade since the constant triangle of battles led us into cementing the greatest tag team rivalries of all time. And whilst our paths seem to be similar in ending up here on Smackdown, they really couldn't be more different. I continued to progress from being the best as a duo, to being the very best on my own. And yeah, I had personal problems in my life in the past, don't we all? But I have fought through them, and will continue to. If I had to compare, I'd say I was more like your partner Bubba... or Bully, as he calls himself now. You see both myself and Bully Ray came to this company to prove that we could still come up trumps in the world title picture. For Bully it was a climb to claim his first ever over on NXT, and for me, I battled my constant demons and reached the top of the pile right here. As for you, well... just like my brother Matt, you have made your way onto UWF, and yeah, you have ruffled a few feathers so far, got a few people talking. But when Friday night comes around, and it comes down to who can do the deal on the mat, you will find out why I have reached top of the pile in multiple circumstances.

The crowd cheer but Jeff takes no notice, instead still thinking into what D'Von had said to him moments before.

You know, I really appreciate all you have done, if indeed any of that you just told me were true, and you have been trying to "help" me. But here's the thing that these people know, everybody in the back knows, and soon you will know. Countless people have told me in the past that I need saving. Change is good, and that it will bring me to a better place they told me... No. I don't want helping. I wouldn't feel comfortable, in a better place. Excuse me for my cynicism but these better places don't exist. If I cleansed my soul, released myself of all these shackles that hold me up inside and I pray to a lord that I see no reason in which to believe he even exists, then I'd be just like what I'm trying to fight in this business. The pretentious bullcrap, the pandering and non-expression of self, or if I was to speak in your language, 'reverend', singing off other people's hymn sheets.... Conforming for the lesser good. Throughout my career I have always been nothing but myself, and if that leaves me in a state where conformists like yourself believe I need saving, then so be it.

Jeff slows his voice down as he continues.

I am taking the UWF back to the days where it was perfectly fine to be yourself, and to let every guy on the roster know that is the case. If you follow me D'Von, maybe if you let go of this path of the light you seem to find yourself on, and you indeed join myself, or your old friend Bully on the road of embracing your true fighter within you, then maybe you too, can follow our footsteps and hit the heights of main eventing here in UWF, holding World Championships. Would you rather be a champion to a God that you live so selflessly for without any true reward, or would you rather be a champion that would define the hard work you have busted a gut for over twenty years?

I'm not on the street no more, I'm not "On the devils substance", I have turned my life around, and I am one of the biggest stars here on Smackdown. After I humble you this Friday on Smackdown, I hope that you really see the potential that you can be if you just be yourself man. After this week, if you need a hand putting somebody through a table... For no reason at all.... I'll be there.... For old times sake?

Let me...... Save you.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose

Reverend D'Von looks away for a few moments, pondering upon the choice of words that Jeff Hardy has spoken to him. D'Von nods his head towards himself then angles his head back towards the waiting Jeff Hardy.

ReverendDVon-3.png

Reverend D'Von: Such powerful words from a broken down man, and I applaud you for taking the right step to see the light, to figure out who you really. The Lord sees the honesty and the vigilance in His children, and they shall not go unrewarded. I also appreciate the fact that you're willing to listen to my teaching like a good boy, instead of all the sinners out there watching us from their televisions and computers. But you Mr. Hardy, you're a rare on indeed. Heck, if I can have a 'devoted Christian of the year' award, you would most likely receive it above everyone else. Oh wait I forgot, you're not a Christian, you're a God forsaken heathen!

Reverend D'Von has to turn away to force some of his anger down his throat, remembering that wrath is a sin.

D'Von: You are trying to claim that you... can save me? Save me from what, Mr. Hardy? Save me from the grace of God? Or save me from the 'brainwashing' that the media proclaims on what is happening in religious groups? Well let me tell you, Mr. Hardy, that I don't need saving from anybody in this company, and I sure as HELL don't need saving from you. I mentioned before that God sent me on a mission to UWF, having previous background in professional wrestling, to release the good people of the sins that people like the General Manager of Smackdown, Mr. Desmond Wolfe, is trying to inflict upon us, and reprieve those who are being punished from those 'higher up' in the UWF Headquarters just because the audience are not pleased enough with the carnage that is already happening. I also mentioned that I am a patient man, but you Mr. Hardy, is slowly getting on my nerves. Do you seriously believe that you can walk down that aisle in pride and even think for a moment that we can somehow... work together? That right there is abomination upon humans.

The crowd is booing loudly now, not happy that Jeff Hardy is being attacked by a religious zealot/

D'Von: It's okay though Mr. Hardy, the Lord knows your true intentions that you just want to be friends. The problem is though... your not my friend. I was taught for many years while training to be a Reverend that I should love everyone as if they were my children. But just because I love you... doesn't mean that I have to like you. You see Jeff, I agree with you that we've had our differences back in the day, where we battled with our brothers for the Tag Team titles, back in the day when I had that lust for gold and fame, and even for violence. I realized a while ago that we shared a strong bond to put on a good show for the crowd using various amounts of weapons, including tables, ladders and chairs; which ultimately lead to the infamous TLC matches that we've putted on, and after I had an epiphany. I sat down alone for a good day or two and realized that... you were the cause of my previous life of mayhem. You were the reason why I loved doing what I did back in the day Jeff, and because of that, this is the reason why I don't like you.

D'von lowers his head once more, then nods to himself again before continuing on.

D'Von: And I really dislike putting blame to anyone, even you Jeff, but I think you're and your brother are the reason why Bully Ray and I are not together anymore. Don't get me wrong, Bully Ray has always been a lost cause, but I used to admire being with him side by side, putting countless victims through tables. It wasn't until I had that epiphany, then I started to fade away from him, until Ray lost his mind from a lack of faith and started speaking for himself, which ultimately caused an intense amount of wreckage in the professional wrestling world. And about that table Jeff, I will not lower myself to that level anymore. Not with Bully Ray, and sure as hell not with you. If I was ever to use a table one final time, it would be to toss your sorry ass through it, and to end you for good. Oh my brother, Testify!

Reverend D'Von is done talking and awaits for Jeff Hardy's reply.

albo2

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
alsnow
Favorite Wrestler
lita
Favorite Wrestler
team3d
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
sheltonbenjamin
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Re: Smackdown May 10th - Kendrick vs MVP

The UWF faithful are waiting patiently, waiting for some action to happen after already seeing an action packed night but its quieted down a bit for the last few minutes. The lights suddenly go out. The fans sit anxiously, asking the people next to them what is happening. The arena starts to flash gold and black lights everywhere, with some very known words inside the wrestling world ringing out over the PA system.

1,2, YOU HEAR THE CLOCK TICKING
TICK TOCK, YOUR ABOUT TO STOP LIVING,
TICK TOCK I WANT YOU TO REMEMBER ME,
TICK TOCK, BUT THE DAY DON'T HAVE NO MEMORY
I'M COMING.

[video=youtube;bXYG4wudW7o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXYG4wudW7o&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The camera focuses on the stage where a big inflatable tunnel which can now be seen, presumably being inflated while the lights were flashing on and off. The crowd rise to their feet awaiting one certain special superstar as smoke starts to escape the tunnel. The crowd aren't waiting long as the figure of MVP bursts through the flaps. He stops dead, looking around the crowd who give him a big cheer. He smiles, even chuckling to himself as he lowers himself to the ground, touching the ground and mumbling to himself as he quickly jumps up, putting his arms out to his side in his signature pose, setting off the pyros behind him.

100.jpg

MVP starts to slowly makes his way down to the ring, seeing all the fans leaning over the barriers for high fives and obliges, walking past and slapping the hands much to the delight of those said fans. After giving a few fans the high fives he holds up his '305' bling bling up to the camera, yelling 'Mr 305' towards the camera. He comes towards the bottom of the ramp, stopping for a second, taking out some gum he was chewing and throws it into the crowd before he takes a little run up and slides into the ring. He doesn't waste anytime getting to his feet, running towards the ropes, bouncing off and doing his signature dance and Ballin taunt at the end.

RAW_832_Photo_055.jpg

He holds the pose for a while, smiling cockily as he lowers his arms, pointing at his chest with the fans still giving him a good reaction. MVP walks towards the side of the ring, bending over to pick up a mic that was placed on the apron. He strides back to the middle of the ring, raising the mic to his lips but the noise the crowd is making stops him from starting his speech. He lowers the mic, looking forwards now, smirking away as the crowd in front of him are cheering him. He raises the mic to his lips again and this time is allowed to start.

52.jpg

THE BALLIN SUPERSTAR
MONTEL VONTAVIOUS PORTER

The Brian Kendrick, you are currently standing the in the same ring as Mr 100% himself. You want to know why I'm Mr 100%? I wish it had a massive long story behind the meaning, I wish it was something I could go on and on about but the reason I am called Mr 100% is because I showed that man they call The Game who the boss is. You get embarrassed by his opponent at Money in the Bank and I defeat a man that has held championship gold more often then not.

The crowd cheer for the mention of Hunter and Batista as MVP has a massive smile on his face looking toward Kendrick.

My confidence is always sky high but after a debut win, just imagine what kind of confidence is stemming through my body, from my perfectly cut big toenail to my awesome awesome corn rolls, well look at that I guess I can have a massive story about why I'm Mr 100% but to get back to serious matters or as my opponent standing across the ring put it, frivolous matters, that is such a big word for such a little man. This match on Smackdown between you and I is a warm up for Money in the Bank, a pay per view where you literally have to climb a ladder to unhook a briefcase, what's on the briefcase isn't really important in my opinion but on Smackdown, you don't have the option of running away and up the ladder, you don't have the option of not having to look me in the chest, in your case and be a man. You can wear all the clothes you want, you can spend as much time in the mirror as you like doing your hair, you can even add another 'The' in front of your name so you can feel like your important, your distracted by a man that just flicked you away just week with minimum effort and he doesn't even hold a candle to me so just imagine what the 'MVP' of UWF will do to you come Friday.

MVP pats his chest as Kendrick just looks at him. MVP looks at the crowd before looking back at Kendrick and raising the mic again.

Battles are overrated and wars are under done but the one thing that will win remain perfect after this week is Montel Vontavious Porters Record, keeping me as Mr 100% and turning Smackdown just that little bit more BALLIN!!!!

MVP does his signature taunt with the crowd joining in and copying him. He smiles and lowers the mic, awaiting a response from Kendrick as he looks motionless.

Lewb

Reaction score

Hardy takes a moment to compose himself before retorting.

images

Jeff Hardy: Oh brother is just about right. Those are the words that echoed through my mind every time you opened your mouth, singing your gospel. And to wade through all of the timewasting and drivel, the only thing that I actually found of any substance was that your path of enlightenment has somehow all channeled its way down through me? And still you dislike me? I am the reason you found God, hell, you should be thanking me should you not? We had years of battles, and it led to infamy for all six of us. I mean look at Edge and Christian too, they're over on Raw competing for the Money in the Bank. Edge, moving over to Raw after being kept from taking the top prize here on Smackdown, and D'Von, I will give you three guesses as to who stopped him from achieving that?

Out of all six men that paved the way for tag team wrestling, as it stands in the UWF the most successful would be me. And you want me to change my ways to be more like yourself, the least successful of the six? Can't you see things just aren't adding up here. Call me what you want, heathen, sinner, demon, hell, I could be the devil incarnate himself here to smite you down, but I'm not none of that. All I am is a wrestling superstar that in history, present, and your soon to find out in future, will trump absolutely anything you can put on the table. And that is what I would like to save you from D'Von. This reverend business only shows that you will enter the ring without the ruthless edge you need... You will be entering the ring on Friday with remorse.... and that my friend is a weakness. Your brother Bully is the most remorseless son of a gun I have ever know, even more so now, and I truly believe it is that remorselessness and carelessness that got him to become a world champion, something he never achieved prior.

Jeff looks around at the crowd and then looks back at his adversary.

This match on Friday night? Merely just a match up against two men that happen to be on the same roster. That is all it is for me. You have read into it as it's some sort of match to redeem your life choices, and that's cool, you keep living along with that. Far be it from me to actually question someones life choices or beliefs. My beliefs are all over my body, its the paint on my face. It's the faith I have that when I jump off the top rope, I will be able to stand up after it. Mine is there for all to see, but it is not pushed on anyone. Why would I care for someone believing in different things than me. All I care about is they carry me through life, and to be fair, they have done pretty damn well for me so far. And I truly believe they will carry me through in defeating you on Smackdown.

Don't despair though Reverend, I'm sure your father will forgive you for bringing shame upon him.... and you will live to fight another day. And that brother, you can testify.

Jeff, rather promptly drops the microphone letting what he had just said sink in, before he walks up the ramp and prepares for the match.

OOC: navlat, enjoyed this thoroughly, I'm sure our paths will cross again dude, you got some talent. I can't get another up before deadline so have to leave it there

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Re: Smackdown 10th May: The Miz vs Damien Sandow w/Mike Knox

The Miz: Gentlemen, gentlemen! Please don't go just yet! After all we're just getting started. Damo, while it looks like you're about ready to go to the back, put your feet up and... actually is it even possible for you to slip into anything more comfortable? Perhaps some comfy PJs, with little star-ships on them? Whatever it is you do to relax, but it looks to me like Mikey-boy here wants to stay...

Knox glares back down the ramp at The Miz

Looks like your dog can respond to my commands too huh Damo? Whats say he stands in the middle of us, we both call him, and we see which one of us he comes to? Winner can keep him...

The Miz grins wickedly as Sandow extends an arm, holding back the irate Knox. Seems Sandow is wise to The Miz's attempts at mind games

No? Well, don't say I didn't offer. But before you two scuttle back to YES's evil underground lair to have a 'laughing maniacally' competition, let me address some of the things you've said. It's an intriguing offer you make, that someone like me, one so different from you, can still be "saved". Of course it's increasingly looking like you have at least one opening for someone... enlightened. Daniel Bryan looks to have been deprogrammed while Bray Wyatt is over on Raw with a whole new congregation, without you... If it wasn't for your new rottweiler there you would be looking extremely lonely all of a sudden. It's little wonder then that you're all of a sudden reaching out to the heathens, the damned, the fallen, the... awesome. I certainly could bring the group some much needed style and pizzazz. I mean just look at our respective wardrobes, I have this fantastic Italian-made suit, whereas most of the time you guy look like you forgot to dress before you left the house. And no, Bray Wyatt, throwing on a hat does not count. And you're right, I'm certainly more "mainstream" than any of you guys, I'd be able to spread your message further and wider than you'd ever imagined...

The crowd begin to boo, appalled that The Miz would even consider such a move. He looks around at them and shakes his head

Really people? Really? I cannot believe you made me "really" you! Damien I am flattered by your offer but I'm afraid I don't play well with others. You're right, I love the cameras and the spotlight but the thing about the spotlight is; it's very narrow and there isn't really room for too many people. In fact, there's only room for one person. Much like there's only room for one person at the top of the UWF. Much like there's only room for one person to hold the UWF Title. That one person isn't you Damo, you have too much baggage. You're just not... quite right for the big time. Don't get me wrong you and Bray Wyatt make GREAT tag-team champions. You have dominated that division like no other. Beating all the wealth of talent out there like, The Kings of Wrestling or... or... or, that was it really. The Kings of Wrestling, those guys that aren't even with the company any more. So yeah you guys can wear those titles with pride given how hard it is to keep a hold of 'em. The UWF Title on the other hand? Well you kinda stumbled into that a couple of weeks ago. Stumbled into my business. Sticking your up-turned nose into my affairs. And I'm here to tell you that not only do I not appreciate it, but I do not plan to tolerate it.

No I do not plan to tolerate it, but I'll tell you what I do plan; I plan to kick your ass from pillar to post on Smackdown. Kick your ass from pillar to post at Money in the Bank. Take that title you have - my title - kicking yours ass from pillar to post as I do. You may see there's a theme developing here. And last but not least I'll kick your ass, guess from where to where? That's right from pillar to post right outta the UWF Title division so that I don't have to bother myself dealing with you again. I'll kick your ass right back down to the tag division where you can spend the rest of your reign defending against whatever two guys they pull outta developmental on any given week. Now you can unleash your rottweiler here, you can call your tag team buddy back from Raw, you can throw whatever you think you need to in my way but all you'll do is a) slow me down and b) make me more angry. I will be the next UWF Champion, that is inevitable, and there's nothing Your Enlightened Saviours can do about it. Y'know why? Because the YES era of Smackdown is over. Your group is disintegrating around your ears and - more importantly - Smackdown is now MY show. So rather than you extending offers to me, you better start learning to live in my world. Cause Damo, like it or not, you're all now livin' in the Awesomeverse!

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Re: Smackdown 10th May: The Miz vs Damien Sandow w/Mike Knox

ME_009_Photo_03_zps12ba0baf.jpg

Damien Sandow:

Mr. Mizanin, I do believe you have no idea who you are speaking too. Let me remind you just in case, I am Damien Sandow, a man who held the Television championship and defended it every week until two superstars accosted me with weapons to take it away from me. A man who held the Tag Team Championship longer than anyone in this companies history, defending it against legends from Smackdown and Raw. I've bested Shawn Michaels, Rey Mysterio, Triple H, Eddie Guerrero, Edge, John Cena, Jeff Hardy, and so so many others while apart of this serial. And most importantly of all Mr. Mizanin I did what you couldn't do, and that is defeat Cody Rhodes for the UWF Championship. And I did so in record time, and yet you remain convinced that I am for some reason craven. Craven because I do not run out here and start throwing my fist around, Craven because I choose to defeat people with intelligence instead of lifting them over my head. Well I am by no means craven, and I will show that to you on Smackdown first hand just as I have so many other false idols of the UWF roster before you. I did not fall into a wrestling ring Mr. Mizanin, I was trained how to do exactly what everyone else was trained to do, the difference is I have the intellect to put that skill to better use than anyone else.

Sandow looks towards the crowd

Which is why I am the best man to save these people, because tearing down the chains of ignorance that hold them to this day requires me to eradicate those who locked those chains in the first place. False idols such as yourself who benefit from their stupidity, because in that ignorance they choose to follow you blindly. I shall teach them better, and I shall do so by shining a light on you and the rest of the horrid people that make up the UWF roster. You thrive on spotlight, and you thrive on it because it is a false light manufactured by people so that they can wield that light even in darkness, the Spotlight is not what you should seek but it is what so many follow like moths. I do not bring a spotlight, I bring the rays of the sun, under which there is room for everyone. Because my guiding light, my enlightenment shall befall over all of you on a consistent and daily basis. And once they have seen the beauty of my enlightenment, and the greatness of my shining lights, you will be able to keep that lone spotlight, because no one will seek it anymore.

Sandow turns to Mike Knox

Michael Knox here, he has the ability, the intelligence, and the power to be a major star in our business. And yet he fell into obscurity, I shall be saving him from that failure and as he stands by my side he will reach a level he never thought possible. With that said, this man is my equal, a pet however is a filthy animal who is intellectually deficient to a man so that animal clings to that man for nourishment and attention. If anyone here is a common canine pet it is you Mr. Mizanin. Because your nourishment comes from being a focal point, and you crave attention, so you poke fun at my good name so that you can attempt to be mentioned under the same breath as the UWF Champion. You are desperate to matter, but if you were enlightened you would learn to accept that you simply do not. So no matter how wide your eyes go, and how much and how loud you bark, you will remain a mutt in the street searching for anyone's attention.

Damien gets a smirk on his face as he points his finger towards Miz.

You claim you're going to, ahem "kick my ass", was it? Well you shall not be the first to make this outrageous claim, to poke fun at my fashion sense simply because I choose to wear this robe made from the finest Egyptian cotton, to the colors I wear, which represent royalty and good health, to my facial hair. Every big mouthed thespian has said it all to me, and yet I remain unharmed, do not judge a book by it's cover Mr. Mizanin, because this book is full of interesting ways to best egocentric ignoramuses like yourself. I've utilized Figure Fours, Single leg crabs, Terminus, and Brainbusting Enlighteners, and I am nowhere near running out of ways to defeat someone. So on Smackdown, and at Money in the Bank, if you wish to beat me from pillar to post, you will need to find a better method than simply your mouth. For I am YOUR Savior, I am an intellectual God amongst men, And you, my uninformed friend, have no idea how awesome the might of a savior can be.

Lewb

Reaction score
US Championship - Cesaro Vs. Hardy

[video=youtube_share;IIhRwOeIHjo]http://youtu.be/IIhRwOeIHjo[/video]

"Similar Creatures" starts to blast through the arena and the whole of Providence erupt into raptures as the former World Champion makes his way out onto the staging. All donned up in his face paint, he paves his way towards the ring with fans cheering as he passes.

images

He slides into the ring and instead of any crowd pandering, the man seems to have an agenda and unceremoniously request a microphone. As his theme finishes, he starts to speak.

Jeff Hardy: Since last week on Smackdown, I have been asked a few questions of myself. What has happened to the man that beat John Cena and Edge in the same night? Is the man that became world champion, still in my blood, in my soul, in my framework? When I went crashing through that table at the hands of D'Von, was that the symbol of my sins being cleansed and releasing my of my shackles. Simple answer.... I don't think so.

You see, when I hit the floor and the shards of wood lacerated my skin, through the pain and the anguish, more questions came through, rather than answers. Namely; What the hell am I doing lying here? This never would have happened before my sabbatical, and we're only talking a case of three months. Since I have come back, I have lost to the two world champions, tag team champions, and now a man that to my knowledge hasn't wrestled in months before coming here, in D'Von. So no, you didn't cleanse my soul, all that you have done is.... as ashamed I may be to say it, planted seeds of doubt in my mind.

Hardy pauses. Cheers of encouragement come from the crowd as he continues.

I can't help but notice that at the turn of the year, the matches I was putting on, dominating against top superstar, and I need to be hitting that echelon again. Defeat and non-progression is not in my ethos. And I suppose there is no better thing for my ethos right now, than to take out the longest reigning champion there is here right now. Antonio Cesaro, I have only ever seen you from afar, your record over on Monday night Raw is more than impressive, but it's not at that top level that I have proven I belong in. I understand you have a shot at the Money in the Bank in a few weeks and that's great, it's an opportunity of a lifetime for you to elevate yourself to that top rung that has yet eluded you. Like I have already said, I'm not here to take championship tallies, or take more achievements just to expand my wiki page. So what I'll do this Friday, is I'll hand you a favor. You've come to our great country, the land of opportunities, and a couple of weeks time you have the biggest opportunity you have been handed. My role in all this is ensuring that you have no distractions. Take it from someone who knows, you can't one hundred percent concentrate on the main prize, whilst your championing another. I'll take the burden off your shoulders so you can enter the ladder match with the mentality you need... That you have nothing to lose.

Trust me, you'll thank me in time.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
UWF SD 5/24/13: Bryan/Miz vs. Sandow/Knox/Aries

YES! YES! YES!

[video=youtube;elyEQz7aG_A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elyEQz7aG_A[/video]

"Flight of the Valkyries" hits the PA as the crowd goes insane. After a few moments, Daniel Bryan emerges from the back screaming "YES!" allowing the audience a chance to join him. He then jogs down the ramp still throwing his hands up into the air while continuing to scream "YES!"

RAW_994_Photo_045.jpg

Bryan hops up onto the ring apron and climbs the turnbuckle. He lets out a roar of a "YES!" as he jumps into the ring. He is handed a microphone from a ringside employee and he begins to speak, trying his best to be heard over the cheers from the crowd.

sd+daniel+bryan.jpg

Daniel Bryan: Last week, in case you missed it, I finally got my hands on Damien Sandow. Better yet, I got my head on Damien Sandow when I dove off this top rope head-first and crashed right into Mr. Sandow. You see, it wasn't just about giving you the diving headbutt, Damien. It's about making you understand something and that is, wherever you go, I won't be far behind because it's my job to make your life a living hell from here on out, just like it's my job to become UWF Champion at Money In The Bank and just like it's my job to pick up the victory this week. Always, though. Always you have a way out. Miz and I are two men but you get 3. No matter what happens around here, it always ends up with Damien Sandow hiding behind somebody. First it was me and now it's Mike Knox. You have never answered for your sins but you will and this week, you get a slight taste of what's in store for you at Money In The Bank and, if I get to beat up your canteen boy and Austin Aries well, that's just a bonus. Just remember this, Damien. You can't hide from me forever. I won't allow it. You've had it easy for far too long. My promise is still real and that promise is that I will cripple you. You see, I can have a wrestling match with anyone else on the roster. You name them. Rob Van Dam, Dolph Ziggler, hell, Dean Ambrose but, when I get into the ring with you, I forget all about sportsmanship and all I see is red. I see hatred. I see nothing but blind rage and furious anger and mark my words, Damien Sandow. You will not be the same after being in the ring with me. I plan on making you pay. Pay for all the accomplishments you held me back from while I was under your "enlightening". Well, Jim Jones, enough of the Kool-Aid. I've had enough and my eyes are clear and I can't wait until I can kick your teeth down your condescending throat.

The crowd is loving this vicious side of Bryan. Daniel then goes on to talk about his two other opponents.

Daniel Bryan: I am aware, however, of Sandow's newest freak he drug up out of the obscure. Mike Knox, big scary mean, Mike Knox. You don't scare me, Knox. Let me ask you something. Why would I be? Do you know how many nameless faceless "Big guys" I have humiliated over the years? Too many to count so what makes you think I can't do the same to you? You fancy yourself a doctor so how about I ask you what's going to happen when I take you in the middle of this ring and I break you. When I lock you in one of my many submission holds. What happens when you can't get out? You have two options at that point. Tap.....or Snap. It's as simple as that. You don't need a doctorate to figure that out and that's exactly what's going to happen if you get in my way, which is almost certain to happen. You're the biggest consumer of Sandow's B.S. I have ever seen which is bad news for you. Oh, and the beard, Knox, shave it. You're not manly enough to have one.

The crowd laughs at Bryan saying something like that. Daniel rubs his beard and smiles. He switches gears and goes right after Austin Aries.

normal_vlcsnap-2012-01-22-23h51m16s73.png

Daniel Bryan: This brings me to the unpredictable element of this match. The dark horse. The guy who doesn't have a dog in this fight. A guy who, after I Regal Plexed him onto that chair, should have stayed far away from me. Austin Aries, I guess Desmond Wolfe is'nt very forgiving because he put you right back into danger. He threw you right back into the ring with me. I beat, in your infinite idiocy that you have my number. I beat you'll come out here and brag that I didn't beat you but Aries, look what I did to you and I did it with no emotion. I did that to you because, quite frankly, I can. I'm not a nice guy. I'm not a "Good" guy. I have never claimed to be. The only thing I have claimed to be is fact and that is I am The Best Wrestler In The World and Aries, before I had enough and got bored with you and tossed you aside, I showed you exactly why they call me that. I used you to send a message. I have no respect for someone like you, Aries. You walk around here feeling entitled. Entitled to what, exactly? You think that just because you were UWF Champion for 12 days that entitles you to the world being presented to you on a silver platter. The only thing you're entitled to is the ass kicking I'm going to give you. I can't stand you, Aries. All you do is bitch, moan and complain but this week, I'll give you something to bitch about.

The crowd begins clapping as Bryan calls Aries out. Daniel then gives Miz a piece of advice.

Daniel Bryan: And, as far as my tag partner is concerned, Miz, I have told you before and I'll tell you again. I have no problem with you. I think you'd make a great World Heavyweight Champion......but not UWF Champion because I have claimed that already. Let me let you in on a friendly piece of advice though. If you get in my way in this match, just like our elimination match at Money In The Bank, I will end it before it even starts. Your Cinderella story will coming crashing down. I'll take your fantasy and I will consume it with the reality I force onto you. You carry your own weight this week and maybe I won't have to snap your legs. Knox, Aries and the "D.U.M.B.A.S.S." don't think for one second that you have the upper hand because this is a handicap match. It could be me versus the entire Persian army and it wouldn't matter one bit because, one way or another, I will become UWF Champion and, is there anything you can do about it? *crowd screams "NO!" Can any of you beat me? *crowd screams "NO!" again* Can Mike Knox grow a proper beard? *crowd screams "NO!" for the third time* But, let me ask you, is Daniel Bryan going to become UWF Champion at Money In The Bank?

The entire crowd begins to scream and chant "YES! YES! YES!" Before Bryan can join in with them.....

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Re: UWF SD 5/24/13: Bryan/Miz vs. Sandow/Knox/Aries

LIGHTS OUT!

[video=youtube;GPq63m2pv0I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPq63m2pv0I[/video]

"Lights Out" by Hollywood Undead blasts through the arena speakers and people immediately start booing. When Austin Aries walks out of the back people boo even more. A Double raises his hands in the air and walks down the entrance ramp with a cocky grin on his face. When he is in front of the ring, the announcer climbs the ring-steps and opens the ropes for The Greatest Man That Ever Lived. Aries enters the ring and then yells at the announcer: "Hey, buddy! You forgot something." The announcer quickly grabs a microphone from ringside and hands it over to Austin Aries who almost immediately raises it to his mouth, looks at Daniel Bryan and begins to speak.

normal_21st_May_2012_IW_HD_Part1_mp40040.png

"The Greatest Man That Ever Lived", Austin Aries:

Let me burst your bubble, Daniel. Yeah, that's what I'm gonna do right off the bat. Two weeks ago, the announcer clearly said: Your winner, Austin Aries. That means that everything you've said since you came out here was just a bunch of empty words. But yes, you were right. I'm standing in this ring and I'm saying you didn't beat me because I was the one who was victorious. And I wasn
't victorious by some kind of a crazy miracle. I came out victorious because I managed to. I knew what you wanted to do since the bell sounded and I looked in your eyes. From every move you've made, from every interjection that came out of your mouth, from every single one of your facial expressions, from all that I could read your strategy and that's why I was always two, five, seven steps ahead of you. I knew what you wanted to do before you knew it. Why? Because I'm a master in the art of wrestling. See, when I came to SmackDown, my first words were that I'm really looking forward to finally getting into the art of wrestling because on NXT I didn't have to. And that's exactly what I did when I set up that steel chair. I showed you that I'm an artist, a man who's willing to take a little hit to get the job done. You should've learned from our past encounters that Austin Aries always does what he wants, not what he promises. But I'll give you credit, you didn't bring up the fact that I didn't keep my word.

Austin Aries takes a little break and than he looks back at the Number One Conterder to the Undisputed Championship who he believes he's beaten two weeks ago.

You can call me wathever you want to, you can say I didn
't beat you two weeks ago but when you look at results of that show, you still see Austin Aries def. Daniel Bryan and you can't change that. But of course, my one victory over you doesn't make any difference come next week. That was our first UWF match ever. Can you believe it? UWF is a year old and we've never wrestled each other before? Anyway, my point is that we still have many encounters left. And through all of those, you will always think "Austin Aries and his mindgames, Austin Aries and his mindgames" and that's indeed what you should think beacause that's the only thing that can keep you from getting a heart attack. That and getting back to being a vegan. You have betrayed us! You came back to eating old animals and that's just one of those many many things that show that I'm stronger than you! I would never eat something that's got a face! Do you eat goat meat? No, of course not, the goat that it came from might be your cousin your something right?

People laugh at Austin Aries taking the fact that Daniel Bryan stopped being a vegan so seriously.

Jokes aside. I can see that you
're pretty confident that you and The Miz are going to beat me, Damien Sandow and Mike Knox. Somebody put on red lights because son, that's simply wrong. It's impossible. You have the only two men who can read your mind and use it in their favor and a man like Mike Knox who an squeeze your head like an orange and make a brain juice out of it. You can go ahead and say that the fact it's a handicap match doesn't make a difference but it indeed does because you have a former UWF Champion and the current UWF Champion and who do you have by your side? Yes, The Miz. If your partner would be someone like Batista I'd say you have a chance but with The Miz being your partner, you better forget that you'll take the W. Also, the fact that both you and your partner want to lay your hands on that UWF Undisputed Championship doesn't look good to me. Yeah, yeah, you can put that aside in order to give yourselves the edge heading into Money in The Bank, right? No, you can't. Both you and The Miz have strong personalities and when you bump in each other, all hell is going to break lose. You might also think it's the same exact thing with me and Damien but once again you're dead wrong. We've got nothing to lose beacause unlike you, we're not two insecure little boys who need to prove something to themselves. We simply win. It doesn't matter how, we simply win and just like two weeks ago, you'll get a taste of that next week.

As Aries wants to continue he gets interrupted by...

OOC: Kept it shorter as it seems we can do a lot with this session. Let's get rolling guys!

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
UWF Smackdown: Triple H vs. Reverend Devon

"IT'S TIME TO PLAY THE GAME.

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

MWU HA HA HA HA HA!"

[video=youtube;kYWcV2DIIHU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYWcV2DIIHU[/video]

The crowd is on their feet as the infamous Motorhead theme begins playing over the PA system. It isn't long before "The Game" himself appears from the backstage and walks down the ramp, making his way up the steel steps and entering the ring. Triple H raises the microphone he's holding up to his mouth as his music fades out to silence, making the cheers for him more audible as he looks directly out at the crowd.

triple-h-on-mic.jpg

Triple H: Quite a carnival of characters we've got here on Smackdown, wouldn't you say? You've got Jeff Hardy who's painted up and oiled up and marked up with so many assortments of markers, crayons, and sidewalk chalk that I can see why they call him the, "Rainbow Warrior", I mean the guy's practically keeping Crayola in business.

You've got the World Heavyweight Champion who's seemingly found his long lost brother in the wilderness somewhere. Seriously, Mike Knox is the Sasquatch from the Jack Links beef jerky ads if you shave everything but the hair on his head and his face. Those three, MVP, Brian Kendrick, yeah this is a strange neck of the woods to camp out in, but perhaps none of them are more intriguing to me than my holier than thou opponent this week, the Reverend Devon Dudley.

Devon is the talk of the locker room lately, especially after what he did to Jeff Hardy last week. It's a big win, sure, Jeff's a former World Champion, but I can't say it's enough for me to be impressed, mainly because I've seen it before. You weren't portraying this gimmick or doing it to cleanse him of his sins, but still, you've put Jeff through a table before.

Let's see you do something you haven't done before, Devon. Let's see you beat me up, let's see you put me through a table and cleanse me of my sins. The fact is we won't see it because you don't have what it takes to do either. Even if you did possess the nuts it took, what kind of an authority are you to try and cleanse us all anyway? Who do you think you are, Devon? You're not omniscient, you're not pure, and you sure as hell aren't sinless. Just accepting this match is proof of that, because by doing so you have proven yourself to be a glutton. A glutton for punishment, and judging by the non-meal skipping gut you've got there, a glutton in general.

You sound like Mordecai with your talk of condemning the sinners of the audience and the Smackdown roster, you're just shorter and darker and a much more accomplished superstar, but since all of those accomplishments required the help of another man, you and Mordecai are on the same level in a sense.

Enjoy your fifteen minutes of fame while you can, Devon, because after Friday night the only way people will even be mentioning your name is when they ask one another, "Did you see what Triple H did to Devon on Smackdown?" And just in case any of you think I'm overlooking something, I'm aware that there's a possibility Devon's former deacon can get involved and he probably will.

I won't let that deter me, and I won't let the fact that management has written off my chances of winning next Sunday by giving Batista time to explain why he's going to win and not me trip me up even a step. Devon, you're going to play the game soon, and when you do I'm going to expose the army of angels you claim back you as the demons they truly are. I'm going to expose that you are not a force of divinity but instead an establishment of wickedness.

But even though I don't recognize Devonism as a credible religion and don't give you the gratification of recognizing you as an established deity, even in your own eyes, I will be tithing to the cause when I take not ten percent of my drive to kill your momentum where it stands, but all one hundred percent.

The fans are cheering as Triple H lowers his microphone, awaiting the arrival and rebuttal of his opponent.

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Re: US Championship - Cesaro Vs. Hardy

The crowd are still going wild for Jeff Hardy, his 'Creatures' are in full voice in this arena it seems. However this fanfare is soon ended as another familiar theme begins to play over the audio system.

'C'est Miracle'

[video=youtube;t2w5IkBnYPU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2w5IkBnYPU[/video]

'Miracle' hits the PA system and soon we are joined by the reigning and defending United States Champion, Antonio Cesaro. Antonio is wearing his new 'International Superstar' shirt as well as a beret and sunglasses combination. His coveted belt is wrapped around his waist as he wastes no time walking down to the ring. He walks around the ring and grabs a microphone before getting into the ring opposite Hardy.

tumblr_mmm06lRZXk1qfpn1oo3_250.png

Antonio Cesaro: You think you can relieve me of this?, I'm sorry, you touched on it already but did you see last week?. Defeated by D'Von?. D'VON?!. I'm sorry but that is as we'd say in Switzerland "besonders urkomisch". Jeff let me just remind you that even though you may have beaten John Cena and Edge in one night, you have never even crossed paths in the hallway with Antonio Cesaro. Your accomplishments in this company may be impressive... to some... but you have never faced the measuring stick here in UWF, you have never faced Antonio Cesaro, and if you're talking about trying to get into this 'upper-echelon' you supposed you were in, you really need to go toe-to-toe with the man who signifies excellence and who is the symbol of that 'upper-echelon' you talk about, and that fine gentlemen would be... no prizes for guessing... me.

The crowd boo Cesaro heavily as he looks forward to Hardy.

You see, I don't doubt your accomplishments, I truly do not, you are a former World Heavyweight Champion. You've reached the top of this brand. You defeated all this brand had to offer in John Cena, Edge, Rey Mysterio, Dean Ambrose, Bray Wyatt... and so on. However since your sabbatical things have changed around here. There was a little draft and I made the move over from Raw, which by the way I have been dominating since the very first show here in UWF, to Friday Night Smackdown and instantly made it the premier show. I brought with me this, the United States Championship, a title I have held now for over 140 days. Which shows that even through all the changes, some things don't change but what has changed is your placement as the top star on this brand. You want to talk about the questions you ask yourself?, well get ready to ask yourself another after our match on Smackdown... is there any point?. Is there any real point in trying to compete with someone as strong, as technically proficient, as fashionable, as good looking, as intelligent and as European as the 'Swiss Superman' Antonio Cesaro?.

The answer... is no.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Re: UWF Smackdown: Triple H vs. Reverend Devon

ReverendDVontitantron.gif

Reverend D'Von enters on stage and walks down the ramp with a serious look on his face. He slowly walks up the steel steps and enters the ring, not releasing his stare onto Triple H. D'Von then grabs a mic but doesn't say anything as he bows his head in prayer. D'Von then raises his head and proceeds to approach Triple H, keeping a respectful distance away from him.

Reverend D'Von: That was a well thought out speech that you composed there Triple H, very well cited coming from a man who's greed is undoubtedly the most substantial in this entire industry. Why with the weight of the sins that you bear on your shoulders, I'll be impressed if you can even unleash ten percent of your 'drive'. But you're not fooling anyone here boy, that 'drive' that you speak of comes from the years of abuse of anabolic steroids and I will not stand for much longer that sinners like all of you watching, worship men like you, Triple H. Yes I may have a gut, but I can prove it in the ring that I can defeat you without the use of performance-enhancement drugs because I have the greatest performance enhancement known to man; the faith for the Lord. Oh testify!

DVon.jpg

Now going back onto the topic of greed, I'm in the understanding that you're treating this match as a 'warmup' match for the #1 Contender's Match at Money in the Bank. I am appalled that you think so low about me. I could've been that guy that has won so many World titles and do unimaginable things, but God had a different plan for me. He first chose me to team up against Bully Ray and win numerous Tag Team titles, now he has personally selected me among his followers to eliminate UWF from Satan's wrath.

The crowd starts booing to Reverend D'Von. He screws up his face as he looks into the heat drawn from the audience.

I feel like that the community still doesn't understand what I'm trying to elaborate here. I sent Jeff Hardy through that table last week to cleanse him of his sins, NOT for you're entertainment. You people should've stood there in respectable silence while Jeff Hardy laid there in rapture from the release of his sins, not cheer for his misery like the total barbarians that you obviously make out to be. If you have even an ounce of respect for the Lord, then bow your heads in prayer and pray that God almighty will forgive you for last week's blasphemy.

The fans boo louder as Reverend D'Von slowly looks back to Triple H

But don't worry Triple H, I have a table waiting for you, and it has your name written on it with Christ's personal marker.

You claim that I'm portraying a gimmick to get myself noticed from the UWF crowd, but you obviously don't know who I am Triple H. I don't wish to be a champion upon men for the fame and glory. No I wish to be a champion upon men so that sinners like you will follow me into the light, and and save yourselves from the inevitable apocalypse that will happen on planet Earth. I don't care if it takes my last breath to reach to the top, I have been given a mission from God to lead the misguided to the way of the Lord, and I will not rest until I have completed the task handed down to me. So yes Triple H, I will enjoy my fifteen minutes of fame. Because that's all I will allow myself when I beat you one... two... three right in the center of this very ring! The rest of my time after the match will be praying, begging for forgiveness from causing bodily harm to a fellow human being.

Now I would appreciate it if you be ever so kind to explain to me why you feel that I'm crazy? Is it because I have a strong faith in something beside money and fame? Because to me the real lunatic in this business would be Mr. Desemonde Wolfe, a man who praises himself as a God on Smackdown. Surely even a heathen like you must know the Ten Commandments, and the fact that the first commandment straight from this holy bible states 'You shall have no other gods before Me.'. You are a fool to worship this man in this sanctuary, and you are an even bigger fool to think that you can face off one on one against UWF's Savior, me, Reverend D'Von! Oh my brother, Testify!

Reverend D'Von lowers his mic as he waits for Triple H to reply back.

Last edited:

albo2

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
alsnow
Favorite Wrestler
lita
Favorite Wrestler
team3d
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
sheltonbenjamin
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
UWF Smackdown: Daniels vs MVP

The UWF faithful are waiting patiently, waiting for some action to happen after already seeing an action packed night but its quieted down a bit for the last few minutes. The lights suddenly go out. The fans sit anxiously, asking the people next to them what is happening. The arena starts to flash gold and black lights everywhere, with some very known words inside the wrestling world ringing out over the PA system.

1,2, YOU HEAR THE CLOCK TICKING
TICK TOCK, YOUR ABOUT TO STOP LIVING,
TICK TOCK I WANT YOU TO REMEMBER ME,
TICK TOCK, BUT THE DAY DON'T HAVE NO MEMORY
I'M COMING.

[video=youtube;bXYG4wudW7o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXYG4wudW7o&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The camera focuses on the stage where a big inflatable tunnel which can now be seen, presumably being inflated while the lights were flashing on and off. The crowd rise to their feet awaiting one certain special superstar as smoke starts to escape the tunnel. The crowd aren't waiting long as the figure of MVP bursts through the flaps. He stops dead, looking around the crowd who give him a big cheer. He smiles, even chuckling to himself as he lowers himself to the ground, touching the ground and mumbling to himself as he quickly jumps up, putting his arms out to his side in his signature pose, setting off the pyros behind him.

100.jpg

MVP starts to slowly makes his way down to the ring, seeing all the fans leaning over the barriers for high fives and obliges, walking past and slapping the hands much to the delight of those said fans. After giving a few fans the high fives he holds up his '305' bling bling up to the camera, yelling 'Mr 305' towards the camera. He comes towards the bottom of the ramp, stopping for a second, taking out some gum he was chewing and throws it into the crowd before he takes a little run up and slides into the ring. He doesn't waste anytime getting to his feet, running towards the ropes, bouncing off and doing his signature dance and Ballin taunt at the end.

RAW_832_Photo_055.jpg

He holds the pose for a while, smiling cockily as he lowers his arms, pointing at his chest with the fans still giving him a good reaction. MVP walks towards the side of the ring, bending over to pick up a mic that was placed on the apron. He strides back to the middle of the ring, raising the mic to his lips but the noise the crowd is making stops him from starting his speech. He lowers the mic, looking forwards now, smirking away as the crowd in front of him are cheering him. He raises the mic to his lips again and this time is allowed to start.

52.jpg

THE BALLIN SUPERSTAR
MONTEL VONTAVIOUS PORTER

Ladies and Gentleman, Boys and Girls, Babies and little Players, I have a bone to pick with a certain someone over my match last week. We all saw what happened last week to yours truly but there is only one person that did anything about it. One single person seemed to actually give a damn about the poor officials that UWF has employed and that person is.... of course, Montel Vontavious Porter. Charles Robinson will gets his day but last week, he screwed me out of being Mr 100%. I beat the King of Kings, Triple H in my first match, do you know who he is? Does anyone is this arena know who he is? All his achievements, all his trophies and all his championships and MVP beat him fair and square, pinned his shoulders to the mat and defeated him, bet you guys don't realize either that it was the first time I stepped into a ring in months. You all might wonder why I'm bringing up my debut match, Am I right? I am bringing my debut into it because I have evidence that Charles Robinson screwed me. One week you go from beating up a former world champion, former grand slam champion, the COO of the god damn company, I beat him with a fair referee and fair rules but then lets move forward 2 weeks and I can't even beat a damn midget, hippie that wants to enlighten the whole world of fairy's whilst wearing his hair in a ponytail. I can't find words to explain it, if we were in court and that evidence was presented to the judge straight away, it would be the shortest trail in history and trust me, I've been through a fair bit of trails in my lifetime.

The crowd give a little bit of a boo as MVP brings up his darker past. He just shrugs, looking out into the crowd with a cocky smile on his face as he begins again.

If you haven't figured it out yet and if you think just because I'm smiling and joking around that I'm in a good mood, you are defiantly wrong but as I look out into the crowd, I figure it doesn't come as much as a shock to you all that your wrong. I am furious with what happened last week and then, to put me in an even worse mood, I see the preview for this week, not only has Desmond Wolfe put me in a match, Desmond Wolfe has put me in a match against a participant of the very match I want to distance myself from at Money in The Bank. I'll all let you know of my true reasons of wanting out of that match in due time but right now, lets talk about the unluckiest man in UWF at this current moment in time, the man I'm talking about is Christopher Daniels.

The crowd give a mixed reaction towards Chris as most can't make up their mind between the two. MVP keeps the mic near his lips as the crowd start a little chant that can't be understood by MVP. He begins to talk again as the chant dies down.

Not only is Daniels the unluckiest man in UWF at the moment, he is also the biggest letdown in UWF history. All I heard about in my first week back was the draft, draft this draft that, I wonder who is going to Raw, I wonder who is going to NXT, and all I was thinking was who in the hell cares, the biggest news of that week was Montel Vontavious Porter making his long awaited return to the squared circle and look at how it has happened for Smackdown, that still is the biggest news on the blue side as all the draftees to Smackdown has hardly made a skid mark on the underwear of Smackdown where as I am well and truly wearing the underwear and my man Daniels, is the main culprit. Daniels hasn't even won a match on Smackdown and now he expects to win against myself and climb the ladder to grab that Money in the Bank Briefcase. See Christopher, I hate to be the party pooper as usually I am the party starter but the party you are planning for the night of the money in the bank, you may as well cancel it because I am in that kind of mood to hurt someone, hurt someone real bad and unluckily for you Chris, you are my target, not happy about that, go and talk to Desmond, he properly will take notice of you then, he likes to blank the real stars. I would start doing all the praying in the world to your lord Chris because after I am through with you on Smackdown, you won't be the Fallen Angel no more, you will be the Angel being sent back upstairs courtesy of your BALLIN dark lord.

MVP does his signature Ballin taunt as Christopher Daniels music hits. MVP looks toward the stage, a slight smirk on his face as he waits for Daniels to make an appearance.

Ozymandias

Reaction score

AWWWWWWESOME!

[video=youtube;wrp0q3s-bpk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrp0q3s-bpk[/video]

Austin Aries is interrupted by the combination of The Miz's music hitting and the subsequent pop from the crowd. After a few seconds The Miz makes his way out to the stage and wastes no time making a bee-line for the ring.

He circles the ring, grabbing a mic as he does, before making his way up the steps and into the ring, standing alongside Daniel Bryan and glaring down Austin Aries

The Miz: (Before he speaks he lets out a long sigh) Really Austin? Really? You'd actually rather have Dave Batista as a team mate? Well I'd rather have an opponent who wasn't a hobbit, but guess what? In life you don't always get what you want. Here's another thing I didn't want that now I cant change; I didn't want the self-proclaimed 'Greatest man who ever lived' following me to Smackdown. And as if it's not bad enough that you're back on the same show as me and I have to listen to your incessant crap being spouted at whatever poor schmuck the powers-that-be put you up against each week, as if that wasn't bad enough, now I gotta listen to you spout it at ME! You have no idea how annoyed this makes me. You were - and are - a complete nightmare Aries. Whiny, bitchy, little punk-ass with delusions of grandeur. Those brief few weeks I had on Raw were some of the best I've had here in the UWF since you arrived back on the scene simply because I didn't have to listen to you. Listen to your yapping, yap yap yap like Scrappy-Doo. All that time on NXT when I was in the main-event scene with Bully Ray you were always there, yapping away, trying to get attention. Thankfully the Royal Rumble came around and allowed us to take different paths. Namely I went forward, while you stood still.

And I don't know what it is about Damien Sandow lately, it may be the cologne he's wearing or maybe he's carrying around some raw meat in his bathrobe pockets but he seems to be attracting canine attention like no one else right now. First he gets that big dog Mike Know to follow him around everywhere like his personal, hairy slave. And now this week on Smackdown he's got you, like a little Yorkshire terrier, gonna be barking at his ankles "TAGME! TAGME! RUFF TAGME!". He's gone from saviour of the masses to one of those unemployed people that professional couples pay to take their dogs around the park when they're at work. I'd almost fell sorry for him if he wasn't such a colossal jackass. Thankfully he is a colossal jackass, so any sympathy is fleeting.

You bring up our match at Money in the Bank and the question of whether me and Daniel Bryan here can work together. Well I've made no secret about my particular distrust of our little Money in the Bank ménage à trois and I'm sure as hell not happy about you sticking your little oar in. So the way I see it this week on Smackdown I get another pop at the champion, another pop at grinding him down, another pop at getting inside his head, and as a bonus, I get to kick your ass too! Everybody wins! Well, obviously aside from you, Damo and Knoxy, but then again nobody really cares about you guys so I don't think anyone is losing any sleep over that.

And as for you Daniel Bryan...

The crowd let out an excited cheer as The Miz turns to face his soon-to-be tag team partner. They're jacked about seeing two of their favourite collide.

Despite what Scrappy over here says I know that you're smart enough to be able to get the job done on Friday. You were smart enough to get your ass out of YES, so you're smart enough to know that if we're not on the same page then One Mand and His Dogs here will use the numbers game to pick us apart. And neither of us can afford that going into Money in the Bank. Call me crazy DB, but I've got a feeling when it comes down to it, it's gonna be you and me as the last two men left going for the title. So how about we work together for one night only, and then we'll allow normal service to resume next Sunday? Normal service of course being me, pinning your ass one-two-three and finally becoming the UWF Champion that this glorious company deserves. Put it this way; I can't be any worse than your last choice of partner...

Bryan goes to respond but before he can he's interrupted...

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats

[video=youtube;t0fXXBeeKBY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0fXXBeeKBY[/video]

SD_705_Photo_015_zps4aeee687.jpg

Damien Sandow:

Before you respond Daniel, Allow me to beg your indulgence for one moment. My name is Damien Sandow and I am dually one half of your Tag Team Champions and the UWF Champion. And I was backstage listening to the filth spewing from the mouth of Mr. Mizanin, and I could not help but put a cease to it. But not to speak, rather to simply stop you from doing so and Mr. Bryan from doing so again. For at this current moment I ask for you indulgence not so you may listen to my word but so that I can direct that attention to my introduction. Ladies and Gentleman, and yes I do use those terms lightly, please welcome the first disciple of my word, the man who is assisting in your enlightenment, and the man who shall debut on this weeks serial and shall do so as I did, victorious. Michael Knox.

Sandow motions to the stage and Mike Knox comes out with a serious look on his face. He already has a microphone in hand as he walks down the ramp.

x6hpq9_finlay-calls-out-mike-knox-19-8-08_sportmp4_000193000_zps08cb4109.jpg

Mike Knox:

I wanted to take this time to answer your question Daniel...Simply because I am not a nameless "Big guy" as you put it. My name is Mike Knox, and that is a name I'm going to make sure you remember. On Smackdown I have my first match since joining Damien, and I'm going to make sure everyone sees what his salvation can result in, but you and Miz here...you're special cases. Because you believe me to be just another taller and heavier hack whose come through here so often, so I'm going to make sure you both know how much pride I take in my work inside my office. And both of you are standing in my office, See Daniel I'm not a submission specialist like you because I am far more interested in other ways to break down the human anatomy than a simply tug in the wrong direction. For that knowledge is one a child finds out playing with his own fingers, no what fascinates me is how the slightest bit of trauma on the cervical vertebrae...can leave one in quite an amount of debilitating discomfort. A fact I shall put to work on Smackdown, both of your bodies are now my tools of experiment.

Knox walks up the steel steps and into the ring, Standing beside Damien Sandow.

Daniel, you pointed to Austin Aries as the unpredictable factor, but if I remember correctly you've faced him before. How many times have you stood across the ring from me? You think I'm just another big man, but other big man got into this because a promoter saw dollar signs when they looked at an abnormally sized human being. The interesting here is we all have one thing in common, and that is we are all human beings, you can point to "heart" or my favorite "soul" but at the end of the day, if the narrow connection between your cranium and anatomical frame is spun around at high velocity into the ground. You will cease to stand for quite some time, with that said I would like to correct a common misconception about who I am. I am no Doctor, for my major choice of subject to study, being Kinesiology, does not have a professional designation rather is simply that...a form of study. Also, Doctors help put your body back into form...I concern myself with just the opposite.

Damien has a wide smile on his face, he raises his microphone up.

Damien Sandow:

That in mind, I would like to formally introduce myself and Mr. Knox here to Mr. Aries. We have not met before, but I would like to say You're Welcome. For after being apart of the abhorrent NXT Brand, and then coming over to simply be added to a mass of bodies amongst ladders in Money in the Bank, Mr. Knox and I shall be handing you some actual relevance. And with it, I shall hand you an opportunity to make it last longer than your last UWF Championship reign. For if you were to join my word you would assist in the salvation of all these people, and the salvation of yourself. Plus, with a name in the Money in the Bank hat, we will also have no need to worry about that abhorrent shortcut any longer. However, do wait to answer that offer later, for first Mr. Knox and I shall show you first hand what joining my word can bring. And that is all out victory, in it's simplest form.