UWF - Past Smackdown Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Re: Smackdown 3/1/13 Edge (c) vs. Daniel Bryan (c) - TV Title match

Edge has a look of almost surprise not only seeing but hearing Daniel Bryan. But the surprise is quickly done away with.

The Rated R European Champion Edge:
Ladies and gentlemen… it appears our TV champion does indeed have a set of balls. It does appear he can show up. It does appear that he is capable of being able to show up and try to put on a fight. So for that I almost want to congratulate you but instead I’ll let you continue in your delusional state of mind thinking how you are the best wrestler in the world and how you are this grand champion… but then seeing the beating that you took last week and hearing you now… it is no wonder why you would say half the stuff you say. That knee to the skull definitely had to knock a few screws loose because why else would you think that you stood a chance? Why else did you think that you somehow dominated the match? Why else would you say even half of the stuff that you said? Because I think you just lost it. You have completely lost it.

Let me remind you what happened, you got your ass kicked, I tagged myself in and I took over and dominated the match and as I was about to finish off Ambrose you decided to tag yourself back in and once again got your ass kicked. That is the simplest way to explain it to someone brain damaged like yourself. You got your ass kicked and come Smackdown it is going to happen again. You have yet to understand your limitation little man but I will be more than glad to show you where you fall short. Because what you are failing to understand and grasp is that the world has past over you and your overrated skills. You think that there is fear of you because of one match where you got lucky? Have you not paid attention to what has happened since then? I’ve risen to superstardom main eventing Pay Per Views whereas you’ve been nothing but an undercard. You take your little TV title around like it is something meaningful whereas I hold my title and everyone marvels at it and wants it but few deserve it.

YOU lost last week and you think you deserve a shot at my belt? You deserve nothing but an ass kicking from me because you could not hold your own weight in the match. You couldn’t do what was right for the team and sit your happy ass down in the corner. Instead you had to come out and try to steal my thunder and because of that you were outmatched and lost. And you think I’m a coward for not putting my belt on the line? I don’t reward sorry nobodies and I’m not rewarding you with a shot at my belt. Instead I’m rewarding you with taking your belt because you have shown that you no longer deserve it. That is what I have done lately… what about you?

So continue talking to Flair, continue talking about how you are leaving, how you aren’t going to come back after Mania and I’ll be sure to kick the door closed after you walk out. But before that happens… I’m going to need to take that little belt off of your shoulders that you try to hold so dearly. Because that belt… now… it belongs to me.

Edge lowers his mic as he motions for Bryan to go on ahead and hand over his belt.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
UWF Smackdown Cena & Ambrose vs Kings of Wrestling

Cause Really I'm A Psycho

[video=youtube;B8ehdkBucSc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8ehdkBucSc[/video]

The fans stand up and cheer for the arrival of their World Heavyweight Champion Dean Ambrose. The applause gets even louder when Ambrose comes out with just the World Heavyweight Championship around his waist and a mic already in his hand. He walks down towards the ring with a smile on his face. He slides under the ropes and opens his signature black jean jacket to fully reveal the gleam of the World Heavyweight Championship around his waist to more applause. He finally begins to speak.

Dean Ambrose
I know what you're all thinking. Did they or didn't they. For those of you who watched the PPV, you already know. So why is Dean Ambrose out here without the Tag Team Championship also around his waist. Did he lose it or did he just not feel like wearing it? What you should really be asking yourselves is why should I even give the so called "Kings of Wrestling" a title shot in the first place. Why whould they even get to see the tag team titles. My World Heavyweight Championship is another story because they could never in a million years hope to get this. So what have these two done to even get a match with me? All they've been doing is eating the scraps of YES I left and they still seem to have a hard time with that. Kings of Wrestling my ass. There is only room for one king and that's the man with the crown around his waist. I am the king of Smackdown. I will return Smackdown to it's former glory. But just how do I do that? It's simple. Destroy all these people who claim to be greater than they actually are. The truth is though, that's nearly the entire roster. If I have to take out every single member of this roster to where it's only me, then I'll consider it a job well done. Smackdown would be the A brand and there wouldn't be a shadow of doubt that I am the greatest competitor on Smackdown. And then I'd do the same to RAW and NXT.

The crowd cheers for Ambrose as his smile suddenly turns sour.

But first I'd have to deal with these so called "kings". Tell me something Jarrett, when was the last time you were King of the Mountain? If I remember correctly, you weren't even in the King of the Mountain Match. Maybe you took being a team leader of Smackdown to mean you were a king. Well we all saw that failed little stint of you being a leader. You really did show everyone what you were made of what with your little one measly elimination while I took out three men to pick up for our whole teams slack. It's because of you that YES has lasted as long as it has and now you can't even stop the shell of themselves that I made them.

Ambrose walks over to the face the stage.

Oh and let's not forget Alberto Del Rio. The man who comes out here with a butler and fancy cars. Tell me something Del Rio, even with all that money you supposedly have, you still can't get a hold of some gold that really matters can you? Where you get that much money I'll never know. Maybe Jeff is giving you an allowance for keeping him company but then where did Jeff get all the money from? Certainly not his little failed wrestling company. Maybe it's all just for show. That seems right. It's about all you two are good for anyways.

Ambrose begins to laugh while walking over to a corner.

It's funny...You guys try so hard to gain the love of these people. You like to entertain these people through words while I do the same through action. No one takes you seriously because you can't deliver when it really matters. Hell you're just as bad as that trio of idiots on NXT except there's four of you. Hell that makes you worse. Why you feel you deserve a tag team title opportunity is beyond me but I'll have a fun time shutting you up. I don't need John out here to take care of you but he'll be there to shut you up as well. And then it's on to Wrestlemania. You'll excuse me if I don't hurt you two as bad as I usually do. I have bigger things to look forward to.

Ambrose looks towards the Wrestlemania sign as the crowd cheers him on.

BDC

Reaction score
Re: UWF Smackdown Cena & Ambrose vs Kings of Wrestling

[video=youtube;E62RjfmI5to]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E62RjfmI5to[/video]

Suddenly, the hardrockin' rifts of the entrance music of the one and only American King of the Mountain breaks into the rantings of the madman in the ring. Wearing that Cheshire Cat smile of his, Double J, Jeff Jarrett, steps onto stage and works the crowd. The fans are torn. There is a huge contengency who support Ambrose, but Jarrett has built his fanbase over the last few months. But it doesn't look like he cares that he got fewer cheers than the champion. He's too busy looking Ambrose up and down; grinning the whole way. As he begins to pace around the stage, Jarrett explodes.

jeff-jarrett-37.jpg

Jeff Jarrett: Is Dean Ambrose part of the Tag Team champions, still? Or did he and the boy wonder mess up and lose their titles to those idiots on RAW? Ya know what? Double J couldn't care less! Cause from the very day I stepped into this UWF ring, I told you people why I was here and what I was going to do. I'm here to get rid of the actors and the players and bring the fight till I found somebody worth fightin'. And, no matter how much ya bad mouth me, Ambrose, I'm gonna say that you're one of those guys that I think that is worth fightin'. Your partner, eh...the court is still out..

The crowd breaks in: CENA! CENA! AMBROSE! AMBROSE!

Jarrett throws up his hand as if to shield himself from the fan onslaught as he walks down the ramp.

Jeff Jarrett: Yeah! Yeah! I know! I know! You love these guys and rightly so. I just don't think that, when the dust clears that Dean and his big burly Boy Scout are gonna be able to stay on the same page, what with Ambrose and the ‘I’m a Psycho’ bit and Cena and his Super Face, milk and cookies routine. I mean, really? This is the UWF. Time to outgrow the fruity pebbles and step up. Nah, I just don’t see this union lasting much longer.

The crowd gives Jarrett a mixed reaction; mostly bad.

imagesqtbnANd9GcQy9Nbs3vmztRgdaupqsxr5aNsR9QNr12NZ  y-KdDoJ6TMjvqm0JxuRTeBNdPQ.jpg

Jeff Jarrett: Now, true, we’ve been caught up in midcard hell with YES lately. But the fact of the matter is that our General Manager sees in us what we’ve seen in ourselves all along. We are the Kings of wrestling; wrestling royalty. We bring the best of everything that is wrestling to the ring and we are ON THE SAME PAGE. And as for the ‘former glory’? You gotta be kidding me? Where is this ‘former glory’ you keep bringin’ up? All I see is a bunch of overpaid actors with a minimal of wrestling ability hacking it up with an overwritten script. Now, as I said, of all the people here, you ain’t nothin’ like that. In fact, another time, another place, we would be hittin’ the bars and closin’m all down every morning! But not right now, eh? No, you’re actually in possession of something that Bert and I will PROVE we deserve come Smackdown! (Looks shocked) Oops! Did I let out a big secret? Were we supposed to wait till after the replay of NO WAY OUT? Well, too freakin’ bad. Ambrose, you and Cena may be the champs right now, but Del Rio and myself are about to show you what we’re made of! In fact, we’re about to show Smackdown what you two are made of. I mean, on your own, you’ve done pretty good for yourself. But this tired old gimmick of throwing the big champ and his number one contender together in a tag team has about run its course.

A faction of the fans begin to chant: Kings! Kings! Kings!

Jarrett walks up the ring steps and into the ring to look Ambrose in the eye.

Jeff Jarrett: I tell ya what, Dean, ole boy. How about put up or shut up time? What say we get our asses to Smackdown and put up and knock down, drag out and we’ll just see who can’t deliver. Oh, by the way, Dean…where’s your international wrestling company and seventy championships? Oh, that’s right. You don’t have any of those, do you? No, as talented as you are, you’re just a punk ass rookie who maybe, just maybe needs a lesson in manners. So, after me and Del Rio take those championship belts off a yuns, you and me can get down to some business about proving who really is the KING OF SMACKDOWN MOUNTIAN!

As Jarrett steps right up in the face of Dean Ambrose and the crowd starts to anticipate an impromptu fight, they are interrupted…​

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Re: Smackdown 3/1/13 Edge (c) vs. Daniel Bryan (c) - TV Title match

HeIsVegan-650x369.jpg

Daniel Bryan: Let me stop you right there, Edge, before you put your foot even further down your throat. I'm not leaving because of people like you. I'm not leaving because I'm afraid of anyone. In fact, the only person in this ring who's afraid of anything is you. Afraid to finish a match. Then again, that is how I defeated you easily at Vengeance was because you flat gave up on the match. No, I will be leaving because since day one of signing my contract with UWF I've been met with nothing but prejudice and hate and why? Because I speak my mind? Because I don't fit “the norm”? Because I am who I am and I don't apologize for it one bit. These people, whether they love me or whether they hate me, they know that each and every time I come out to this ring, they know I'm gonna be me and they know who I am. Edge, you've been 10 different people since you got here. Are you a heel? Are you a babyface? No one really knows and, truth be told, no one really cares.

The crowd is actually cheering something that Bryan is saying, something we haven't seen for quite some time. Bryan addresses this.

img_7048_daniel-bryan-cuts-a-promo.jpg

Daniel Bryan: And you people, I know that deep down, you don't want to be force fed what UWF management has to offer. You know what you want and what you want isn't John Cena or someone like Edge hogging the spotlight. You want entertainment. You want healthy competition. That's what I've wanted from the very start. I'm leaving to prove a point. They say no one man is bigger than the business. Well, it's that very hypothesis that I'm going to test. They say no man but I am no mere man. I am The Best Wrestler In The World. No one can claim to be such. Not CM Punk, not Chris Jericho, no one but me because I have earned that through blood, sweat, sacrifice, tears......and this, this hunk of metal that says I am the UWF Television Champion, a title I rescued from obscurity and single-handedly saved it from being fought over by the scum of the roster. This is a symbol of who I am. Edge, I'm not a nobody. I'm a somebody. A somebody you're going to have your hands full with on SmackDown.

The crowd, strangely enough, is getting behind Bryan. Edge can't believe it. The crowd is chanting “YES!”

Daniel%252BBryan%252Bcalled%252Bfor%252BBig%252BShow%252Bto%252Bquit%252B20%252B1%252B2012%252BWWE%252Bmackdown%252BVideos%252BJan%252B20th%252B2012%252BWatch%252BOnline%252Bdownloads%252Bvideo.JPG

Daniel Bryan: Edge, there is no way in Hell that you can beat me. I've got your number. So, I'll let you have your European Championship and you can be proud of the fact that you still have a false sense of security within this company and I'll be busy revolutionizing our business, something I've been doing all year and something I will continue to do until I no longer breathe.

Bryan lowers his mic and glares at Edge as the crowd chants “YES!”

BDC

Reaction score
New UWF tag champion Alberto Del Rio vs Your Enlightened Saviors Bray Wyatt!

tumblr_mj1y7cTqn41qhr8kmo1_250_zpsa7a81bbe.gif

As the crowd anticipates another great UWF match, their patience pays off as the entrance music of the Mexican King of the Mountain breaks in and sends the crowd into an absolute frenzy. The cameras pan the entrance way but we see nothing. Suddenly, the cameras cut to the crowd as we see Alberto Del Rio and Ricardo making their way through the fans; receiving the love of the crowd.

Snapshot23-4-20132-49PM_zps621d558c.png

Ricardo begins to make the announcement letting all in the arena know that his best friend and employer, Alberto Del Rio, is making his entrance.

tumblr_mghsbagWbL1rkz4xzo1_500_zps7e5dbb84.gif

Señoras y señores:
Subida a tus pies, tomó sus manos juntas por la mitad de los campeones del equipo de UWF Tag!
Él es el rey hispano de la Montaña!
Está certificado realeza mexicana!
Él es su etiqueta de equipo campeón iluminado!
ÉL ES .....
AAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLBERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOO
DELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

The champion takes his time coming to the ring area; slapping hands and receiving pats on the back from the Smackdown fans. Finally, Del Rio steps over the barricade and proudly ascends the steel ring steps. Ricardo rolls into the ring and pulls the ropes open welcoming his comrade into the center of the ring. Alberto steps in and ascends the corner turnbuckle and celebrates more with the crowd.

220px-Alberto_Del_Rio_WWE_Champion_zps5e1340d3.jpg

Finally, Alberto receives the microphone from his trusted ring announcer and addresses the crowd.

Alberto Del Rio: MY NAME....IS....

The Crowd: DEL RIO! DEL RIO! DEL RIO!!

Alberto grins: Apparently, you already know that.

The crowd continues to chant as Alberto smiles at Ricardo and continues.

Alberto Del Rio: I stand before...humbled by your adoration. When Jeffrey and I joined forces back in September of last year, many of you were stunned in utter disbelief that a country man from Tennessee and a celebrated luchadore from Mehico could come together to form any kind of lasting alliance. But we did. Through HELL AND HIGH WATER as Jeffery so eloquently puts it, we fought our way through. We ascended mountains...

The Crowd: KINGS!! KINGS!! KINGS!!

Alberto stops and smiles.

Alberto Del Rio: And we encountered some valleys. We won many matches. Jeffery won the European Title! And we lost many like Survivor Series...We fought on through dirty tricks, insults and injury. And now I stand here today YOUR UWF TAG TEAM CHAMPION!!!

The crowd erupts as Del Rio and Ricardo grin from ear to ear. Suddenly, Alberto gets serious.

Alberto Del Rio: And, as happy as I am to represent YOU, the Smackdown fans, as champion, my heart is heavy considering the treachery that led to us procuring the gold. Now, I will guarantee you that Jeffery and myself deserve the title of tag team champions. Although many will say different, there is not a tag team in the UWF today that will better represent the fighting spirit, the heart of the people and everything that the UWF stands for!

Alberto Del Rio: Which brings me to the Enlightened Savior, Bray Wyatt...

The crowd automatically boos and Del Rio shakes his head.

Alberto Del Rio: I know. I know. This man preys upon the common man with promises of salvation that he cannot keep. He uses his gift of the silver tongue to sway people to do his bidding without a real care about what you people are or what you actually want. This is the same with Daniel Bryan and Damien Sandow. The three of these devils wish to control what is shown on this show. They wish to tell you what it is that is BEST for you. When all along, if they were listening, they would have known what it is that makes you happy. What it is that makes you tick. And that simply said is; You not only want to be entertained, but you want to see a good fight. You want to see the best compete for the gold. And I guarantee you, that, come WRESTLEMANIA, you will get just that! The KINGS OF WRESTLING against the very best that the UWF has to offer....

Suddenly, as if on cue, Alberto is rudely interrupted.​

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
UWF Smackdown Ambrose vs Edge

Cause Really I'm A Psycho

[video=youtube;B8ehdkBucSc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=B8ehdkBucSc[/video]

The crowd is drawn into a frenzy when the music of Dean Ambrose hits. It isn't long before their World Heavyweight Champion makes his way out with said championship around his waist and his signature black jean jacket slightly obscuring the view. Nobody knows why but as he begins making his way down the ramp he has a big smile on his face. He takes off his belt, throws it over the ropes and rolls into the ring. He walks over and grabs a mic but leaves his World Heavyweight Championship lying in the middle of the ring.

Dean Ambrose
Right now there's one question of everyone's mind. Well two actually. What's with the smile and why did John Cena turn his back on me. The first answer is because I'm happy. It's as simple as that. Why am I happy? Well you'll have to find that out the same day I find out the answer to the second question. Because of John Cena, I suffered my first loss since Survivor Series. I've been doing nothing but building momentum heading into Wrestlemania. John Cena want's to put a stop to that. Little does he know that what he did last week was just a small speed bump. The thing about speed bumps though is that I don't go over them. I drive through them. And now there's another man who wants to be a speed bump. That man is the current European Champion, Edge.

The crowd boos at the mere mention of Edge.

The so called Rated R Superstar. He's a legend in the wrestling business. The thing about legends though is that they're always blown way out of proportions. Don't get me wrong though, Edge is a great wrestler. Some call him a mastermind but the thing is, you can't really master your mind if you don't go a little crazy sometimes. Then and only then will you have full control of all of your abilities. You'll know just what exactly you're capable of. If you think you've unlocked that potential already then I have to say I'm not impressed. I mean why should I be impressed. What has Edge even done to warrant getting in the ring with a deity such as myself? Maybe it was when my own good for nothing tag team partner defeated him a couple of weeks ago. Or maybe it was whenever Daniel Bryan, a man who I've beaten numerous times beat him last week. Was I supposed to be impressed then Edge?

Ambrose looks down at the World Heavyweight Championship lying down in the center of the ring.

That title right there which you so desperately have been craving for since the day you came here on Smackdown, will never be yours. You've proved it time and time again that you just can't get the job done. You're in the same boat as Jeff Hardy. I grew up watching you two put on some of the most destructive matches imaginable...for the time. You can't do that stuff anymore. Maybe down the line the same will be said of me but right now you can't hold a candle to me. You, Cena and Jeff had a bitter rivalry for this title but Jeff came out on top. Seems like the story of your life here in UWF. You keep coming oh so close but can't deliver when the time matters. There's nothing at stake in our match this week but it can lead to many opportunities if you win. That's a very big IF. I say stick to being European Champ because you're just not good enough to go toe to toe with me in the ring with me.

Ambrose takes a good long pause before continuing.

Luckily for you though, I don't care how good you are. You've been running your mouth and it's time for me to shut you up. It's as simple as that Edge. You've been wanting a fight, you're going to get it. Just don't go crying to the officials when you needs a trip to the E.R. I know that might seem a little excessive or extreme for just a normal match but hey I can't help it. It's what I do.

The crowd cheers Ambrose and he bends down to pick up his World Heavyweight Championship.

You have a reputation for being the ultimate opportunist. You’ll do whatever it takes to steal a win. Everything except what you actually need to do. Fight me. I’ll tell ya’ what, if you’re still breathing after Wrestlemania, I might give you another shot at me...But until then, welcome to The Devil's Playpen.

Ambrose outstretches his arms while facing the titantron as the fans cheer him on.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Re: UWF Smackdown Ambrose vs Edge

The lights go out but instead of what was expected to be heard a different theme is heard. Matter of fact… a giggle is heard.

[video=youtube;ILQHIChosVs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILQHIChosVs[/video]

And to the surprise of everyone, including Ambrose, Trish is the one that shows up at the entrance as there is a mixture of a reaction.

She makes her way down the ramp and up the steps as she enters the ring she pulls her mic out and the lights turn back on.

”I type whatever I want here cause I’m awesome” Trish Stratus:
Now Deano… we heard what you had to say and really… that just isn’t good. I mean really you are supposed to be the top guy yet you want to parade around as a psycho? These people, these fine people do not need a psycho to model after. They don’t need someone that is mentally unstable to model after. They need a true champion. A real champion. But not only that ever since John Cena turned his back on everyone… these people… they need a hero. So I’m here to present to you and to everyone a true hero.

WE NEED A HERO!
YOU NEED A HERO!
I AM THAT HERO!

[video=youtube;uGcsIdGOuZY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGcsIdGOuZY[/video]

Out walks the Rated R European Champion as the boos rain down heavy on him.

Trish continues to applaud as Edge makes his way down to the ring. He enters the ring as Trish hands him her mic but before that… he shows off his belt while staring down the champion.

After which he then holds the mic up.

First off Anny… it is the Rated R European Champion… not just the European Champion. Secondly… that is how a champion makes an entrance. Now that we have the formalities out of the way… understand something… you think I couldn’t beat Daniel Bryan? I could have whipped his sorry little ass anytime I wanted. Thing is… that eyesore of a belt would be stuck with me for years to come and I do not want that burden. So why not give the dog a bone? I mean he needs something to make himself feel important. Besides that is not a belt I’m concerned with nor care for. It is my belt… and your belt that I want. Any other belts are extraneous and a waste. And as far as John Boy goes… he had one shot against me and got lucky. But look at what he did to you… he got you pinned by the other Jeff… a guy that I defeated easily for my belt so what do you have to say about that? Oh wait I already know… nothing.

Edge starts walking around a little bit before stopping at the belt on the mat and then looks back up at Ambrose.

So tell me was I supposed to be impressed by your losing? Is that why you are the world champion? Because you know how to lose in style? You know how to lose because your own partner despises you? Of course that would be your excuse but what about when we had a tag match and I was showing you that you could not keep up with me. When I was showing you that you were out of your league. Oh you so quickly forgot about that because you wound up beating up on a defenseless Daniel Bryan that I abandoned cause that sack of crap thought he could do the job that I was about to finish. You were one spear away from being finished. You can’t hang with me Ambrose. You are out of your league with this legend of the ring.

But then again since you are the self proclaimed psycho you don’t understand that the Ultimate Opportunist has that advantage do you? You don’t understand that by having a sane mind with some tendencies to do whatever is necessary to win no matter how crazy or insane they are… puts me in a psychological advantage over you. So be prepared little Anny. I’m going to show you just how far out of my league you really are. I’m going to give you a wrestling lesson and I’m going to give you a lesson in understanding where your place is.

Only a fool would go straight up and fight you. I’m no fool. I’m the most brilliant mind in the wrestling industry for a reason and come Smackdown… you will understand that full fledged when I pin your shoulders to the mat and you are left staring at the rafters wondering what it is you will have to do in order to overcome me before I take your belt… but I’ll go on ahead and tell you…

You can’t win. These people need a hero and I am their hero.

Edge has a smirk on his face as he lowers his mic.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
UWF Smackdown: Triple H vs. Damien Sandow

[video=youtube;t0fXXBeeKBY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0fXXBeeKBY[/video]

Damien Sandows theme hits the arena causing the arena to immediately boo towards the stage knowing what’s to come, Sandow comes through the curtain with a microphone in hand as he looks around the arena, he begins to make his way down the ramp as he lifts his microphone up to his lips

RAW_1018_Photo_146_zps58b4f047.jpg

Damien Sandow:

Allow me to beg your indulgence for one moment, my name is Damien Sandow and I am your intellectual savior. I introduce myself simply because it has been a fortnight since I’ve appeared on UWF Television programming, and that is simply deplorable. I need to appear on every serial just to make sure the ignorant masses do not further sink down into the doldrums of ineptitude and yet I was left off of Smackdown last week. And now with No Way Out gone, and WrestleMania on the horizon…it appears that I do not have a match at the grand stage which is an insult to my person.

Damien walks up the steel steps and into the ring.

In singles competition I have bested both Jeff Jarrett and Alberto Del Rio and yet they somehow received a tag team championship opportunity, I have also bested our European Champion Edge one on one and yet he seems to have bout after bout against champions. And the most telling factoid of them all, I Damien Sandow am undefeated in singles championship matches against one Dean Ambrose and yet he runs around our brand with the symbol of superiority around his waist. My accomplishments speak for themselves, and yet I have been overlooked by our booking committee, our general manager, and most atrociously by all of you.

Sandow looks around while shaking his head in disappointment.

Therefore, on Fridays serial, I shall be looking to make a point, by besting one Hunter Hearst-Helmsley and making sure no one is to overlook me again. He will learn just as all of you that simply because I choose not to sink down to the level of you people does not mean I am in anyway afraid, he shall be enlightened and so will each and every one of you. For on Smackdown I prove who the true Cerebral Assassin is now, and come WrestleMania I shall be making the mark I’ve set out to and make since my inaugural bout…and that is enlighten all of you in the grandest way possible, and what better way than to do is on the grandest stage…You’re We-

Sandow is cut off.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

Ambrose stands there, turns his head to the side and looks Edge up and down.

DeanAmbrose.png

A hero? I think you're mispronouncing the word coward. I mean you even said it yourself, to fight me like a man would make you a fool but clearly all the other ways won't work either. Go ahead and try and steal a victory. Anything to put my shoulders to the mat right. But do you really think a cheap win can save you? You think bringing out Trish Stratus can save you? Maybe you should just go back and call out Umaga while you're at it. Hell bring in The Rock too! You all hold Trish here in such high regard for no reason. If you're going to be worshipping someone, you should be worshipping a real god like me. But then again I wouldn't want cowards like you being associated with me.

And yeah I got pinned by Jeff Jarrett. You think that makes me any less of a champion? You tapped out to Daniel Bryan. After your big speech about proclaiming that you want every title, now you say its not worthy of you. I hate to tell ya' Edge but it's not the title that makes the person, it's the person that makes the title. It's why the Hardcore Championship was better than the UWF Championship when I held onto it. It's why even though John Cena had the belt, everyone knew I was the star of Smackdown. Not him or you. I and only I am Smackdown's last saving grace from the scum of the earth like you, scrapping up the bottom of the barrels to get victories. You should be ashamed of what you've become. You can't get the job done so now you need a little back up. Trish I'm tellin' ya' right now, you might want to get out of this ring. I don't have a very good track record when it comes to women getting near me. So maybe you should just head on to the back before I do something we both regret. Well actually...I won't regret it.

Ambrose let's out that sick signature smile of his and looks directly at Trish before continuing on.

Oh but don't worry Edge, I won't do a single thing to her if she doesn't get involved in our little match Friday night. No I want to save all those little ideas running around in my head for you. I get a little angry sometimes that every match I'm involved in isn't a hardcore match but I bet you're really relishing that fact right about now. And I mean why wouldn't you? Look at me. I'm a mad man. You're career can be ended in a second when you're in a match with me. No one is the same when they lose to me. Just look around. Anyone who's ever had to deal with me is either gone or shells of themselves. The most recent example of course being Jeff Hardy. John Cena might want to take credit for this but some times people's hearts stop but their body keeps moving. I wonder how long it'll be after Friday until you fall flat. You can try and fight it but knowing that you like to find the easy way out, maybe you should just drop dead right when I pin your shoulders to the mat.

The crowd cheers for Ambrose as he smiles at Edge once again.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

Edge raises his mic once again to address Ambrose.

You poor misguided fool… allow me to enlighten your mind as the elightened saviors would attempt to. You see… there are things that can lead to your advantage and there are things that can lead to my advantage. A hardcore match… while I could thrive in it… I simply do not feel that would be the most advantageous method of beating you yet. Because what you seem to forget is that I am also a high risk taker. I’m the type that will dive off of a 20 foot ladder just to do some damage to you so don’t think that I’m not as “crazy” as you. I’ll take my chances and I’ll do some outlandish insane things just to ensure victory but in this case… I want you to see that even in a wrestling match that you do not stand a chance against someone like me. And only after that then we could try other methods to further embarrass and humiliate you such as something that is supposed to be your specialty.

But to answer one of your questions… yes that does make you less of a champion. You lost to the other Jeff. A guy I defeated handedly. And while I tapped… you struggled against that nerd so yeah… by comparison you are the lesser man. And you can toss all these tired clichés like the title doesn’t make the man but the man makes the title and to be the man you have to beat the man and whatever else… but in the end… I AM a champion and I HAVE made this belt as prestigious as it is today. I have transformed this belt into something to behold and something for people to take notice of. Something that people will strive to hold but will not be able to pry it from my hands. Ever since I won it off of that guy… there has been nobody that can take it from me when the belt is on the line. Nobody. And if you could take notice… Trish was merely out here to introduce a true hero to the crowd. I don’t need Umaga… and we all know The Rock is far too busy doin another movie or whatever to show up… especially live.

That comment garners an almost positive response based on how The Rock hasn’t been seen since the Rumble.

And as far as people not being the same after facing you… well look at all you have faced… nobody after nobody. When it came time to finally face me you about choked and this time is going to be no different. This time is going to be like the tag match except this time I won’t have some nerd trying to tag himself in only to get beat. This time I’m going to be able to finish the job and I’ll look at you and you won’t have that same look of confidence anymore as you will know how vulnerable you really are and the realization will set in that there is someone that you just cannot beat. The realization will set in that when the stakes are raised higher and higher there is nobody out there that can rise to the occasion like me. The nerd is not a factor. He won’t help me advance to where I wanna be. But you… you’ll propel me to where I wanna be. The main event of WrestleMania where I will stake claim and finally rule over all of UWF. So fight the good fight. Fight the hard fight but just know…

No matter what you do… it won’t be enough.

Edge lowers his mic but Trish has picked up a second one.

”You suck and I rule so ha” Trish Stratus:
As far as your little threat goes… I dare you to try something. I promise you I won’t regret getting involved but I can assure you that you will regret it. Just remember that.

Trish lowers her mic as the two of them look on at Ambrose.

BDC

Reaction score
Tag Team Champion Alberto Del Rio vs European Champion EDGE

[video=youtube;dlRSL0WAFGI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlRSL0WAFGI[/video]

As Ricardo steps from the back and Del Rio's theme music and Titantron play, he launches into one of his perfect introductions.

Señoras y señores:
Los niños y las niñas de todas las edades!
Les presento a usted, la mitad de los campeones del equipo de la etiqueta más grandes de todos los tiempos!
Un equipo que va a ir nunca sin igual en el CUP cacareada!
Un equipo que va a enseñar a otros equipos lo que significa ser un equipo!
Y el hombre que está saliendo ahora es el rey mexicano de la montaña!
El hijo favorito de todo México!
El premio de la Herencia Del Rio!
La joya de la corona de la familia!
Él es el hombre más grande que he tenido el privilegio de conocer ..
ÉL ES
ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLBERRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOO OOO
DELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

As his friend finishes, Alberto himself walks out onto stage with the Tag Team Championship Belt draped over his left shoulder. He has come out tonight in his green and red on white trunks with an amazing smile on his face. As the crowd erupts, Del Rio celebrates on center stage!

AlbertoDelRio-WorldHeavyweightChampion4_original_zps7aaeff2d.jpg

The crowd begins to chant: SI! SI! SI! SI! SI! SI!

Feeling the love of the crowd, Alberto celebrates a bit with his personal ring announcer and friend, Ricardo.

Alberto-Del-Rio-Winner-Royal-Rumble_zps07a4aa84.jpg

As the crowd continues to chant, Alberto and Ricardo make their way down the ramp; slapping hands and talking lovingly with the fans. When finally entering the ring, Ricardo lifts the champions arm high as the place becomes unglued.

AlbertoDelRioRetains_display_image_zps05efffd9.jpg

Alberto Del Rio: MY NAME is UWF Tag Team Champion, Alberto Del Rio...

The crowd has not ceased to chant SI the whole time.

Alberto Del Rio: But you already know that! I am so honored and privileged to be YOUR UWF Tag Team Champion! I have worked so long and so hard to bring to you, the unbelievably awesome masses of the UWF universe, the best that wrestling has to offer. Jeffery and I have done everything in our power to be what you expect from a Tag Team Champion. Los Reyes de la Montaña is dedicated to holding up the standard of what the UWF stands for! Not to be a facade or a hypocrite. Not to act like we want to 'save' you. Not to PRETEND to want to help you; all the while talking down to you and feeding our own egos. Oh, no. The villains known as YES...

The crowd begins to chant: NO! NO! NO!

Alberto smiles: These villains must be vanquished! They must be brought down by the heroes YOU have chosen! THAT is why we are here. Not to bloat our own egos, but to give you what you want! To that, we are dedicated.

The crowd gives Del Rio a big pop.

Alberto Del Rio: But tonight, I must compete against another brave champion of Smackdown; one who we have had problems with in the past and who seems to have a problem deciding whether he is your champion or a villain like YES. I speak, of course, about EDGE.

The crowd gives him another big pop.

Alberto Del Rio: Si. He is a great competitor and I look forward to stepping into the ring this week with him on Smackdown. And, although Jeffery warned me about him, I'm sure it will simply be a simple competition between esteemed champ...

He is suddenly interrupted...​

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Re: Tag Team Champion Alberto Del Rio vs European Champion EDGE

A tune starts to play but nobody knows what to make of it at first… and then people start to connect the beat and start to sing along as there is a mariachi band version of “Beat It†by Michael Jackson starting to play.

[video=youtube;faArbI4Fkj4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faArbI4Fkj4[/video]

The fans start to get into the song up until Trish Stratus makes her appearance on stage as now there is a mixed reaction from the crowd.

A better looking ring announcer than Ricardo… Trish Stratus:
Hola!
And a whole bunch of other words in Spanish.
Ahh poo screw that.
Let me say it in a language everyone understands.
Ladies and Gentlemen… this is a man that has done it all in the business.
This is the man that has been the reigning and defending Rated R European Champion,
the man that single handedly defeated Dean Ambrose last week.
This man will walk out victorious again this week.
He is your Rated R Superstar, your Rated R European Champion, my man…

EDGE!

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME?
YOU DON’T KNOW ME!

[video=youtube;dKSJN3WWR3E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKSJN3WWR3E[/video]

It's been a long time, been a long time comin
Looks like the death of me now
But you know, there's no turning back now
This is what makes me - this is what I am

Edge walks out and the boos from the crowd almost drown out the music

He simply smiles as the boos rain down on him. He makes it down to the middle of the ramp and does his signature pose.

He makes his way down to the ring and slides in under the bottom rope. He takes center stage with mic in hand.

ALBERTOOOOOOOOOOO DEL RIOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Well how are you… well then again everyone knows how you are. You are the tag team champion with the other Jeff. But that’s not important. What is important though is that you are about to embark on the biggest challenge and match of your career. That tag title match you had against John Boy and Dino doesn’t matter. Your match at mania doesn’t matter, this match is what matters because you are facing off against the best champion on Smackdown. You are facing off against the man that has topped everyone that he has stepped foot in the ring with. And whether I’m the champion of the people… which I am because I represent each and every person from Europe and Canada… right?

Loud boos are heard from the crowd.

Well they’re American so what do they know right? Well anyways, you are dealing with a man that knows exactly who he is. He is the best, he is the greatest, he is the undisputed best champion that has ever stepped foot in the ring and come Smackdown I will unseat yet another champion.

I already beat your partner Other Jeff, so why not knock off the tag champions. I mean I’m that damn good right? Right. Si? Si. Yes… Oui. Si. So it would be in your best interest Skinny Albert to …

Edge is finally cut off by…

BDC

Reaction score

7effe88a-b245-4240-a7b8-ada662c4b0c9_zps768694bd.jpg

Alberto breaks in with a big smile on his face: Nice Mariachi band, my friend. A tribute to the Mexican trubadores of old. And a quite stunning ring announcer...

Ricardo begins to shake his head and wave his arms NO.

Alberto calms him:However, your ravishing escort proves herself to be an inferior announcer than my friend and companion, Ricardo. She did not bring you in with the power and grace that I am accustomed to. I do believe she needs to work on it a bit.

Edge gives Alberto that smug little grin as ALberto continues.

Alberto-Del-Rio-1_original_crop_exact-1.jpg

Alberto Del Rio: I couldn't agree more that the only match that matters is the one that comes this week on Smackdown. I truly relish in the victory Jeffery and I had against John Cena and Ambrose. Although it was a bitter victory, it was one well earned all the same. And, it is true, that I am looking forward to getting in the ring with YES, one more time...

Crowd: NO! NO! NO!

Alberto continues: I never looked past my next opponent to another match down the road and I won't start now. I have fought you in that other promotion before, but that was then and this is now. I also know that you relish that you took the European belt from my partner, Jeffery. But, that was THEN and THIS is now. AND, as much as I have to get over the fact of my last victory, YOU, Mr. Edge, must move on from your impressive win against our champion, Ambrose. Because that accomplishment, as impressive as it is, will not help you in the ring against Alberto Del Rio. I am nothing like Mr. Ambrose. He is a fine competitor, but he is not of Luchadore blood. He is not trained in the ancient traditions. And he fights nothing like me. No, Edge, what you face this week is the favorite son of all MEXICO! The progeny of royal, Hispanic blood. The one and the only, ALBERTO DEL RIO!

Alberto Del Rio: For it is the task of a true champion to prove himself week after week. You did well last week. But now, you must prove you are who you say you are against me in the ring. We have proven week after week that all the talk in the world will not save you...ha...It will not help you gain the victory over me, my friend. All of your bravado. All of your pompous act. It tells me that maybe...possibly you need to remind yourself that you are...how did you put it...the undisputed best champion? No, we will see senior...we will see...

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

Edge keeps that smug look on his face as he raises his mic once more as Trish makes her way down to the ring.

That was a nice band wasn’t it. I made sure to find the best for my fans out there. And not only that but best announcer… better believe it. You see she doesn’t have to draw out anything for an insane amount of time like Ricardo over there. Instead she can simply state it and it get over just as well.

But on a more serious note… your assertion to the seriousness of this match. I fail to see you are truly grasping it. But then again you are Mexican and those are like American rejects so I’ll explain it better to you. You are facing off against the face of Smackdown. You are going to go one on one against the one true dominant champion of Smackdown. This is going to be huge because there is no star on Smackdown larger than I am and because of that… this is bigger than anything that you will have to endure in your career. This is your chance to shine and not only that… I’ll be sure to make you look good in defeat. Someone on your team has to right?

Edge flashes the smile as Trish is in the corner of the ring while Edge continues.

This is not a matter of not getting over a past victory. This is a matter of stating facts and the fact is… the so called world heavyweight champion and best… could not beat me. And while your style does differ from his… I’ve faced luchadores before as well in Rod Mysterio and what happened there? Oh yeah I beat him too. I’m known as the Ultimate Opportunist not because I know when to strike but I also know how to adapt to every situation I am put in. I know how to ensure that I can be the better and bigger man in every situation no matter the opposition.

He was more a brawler so I adapted and beat him there. Rod was a flyer, beat him there. I face them all and beat them all in their own game and you… well you are no different. You are the Mexican’s favorite son because you are allowed to cross the border without being questioned time and time again. I’m Canada’s and Europe’s favorite because I’m just… so damn good lookin. Look at this suit. Look at this title. Look at me. Look at my woman there in the corner. I have everything.

And after Smackdown concludes… I will be able to also say that I have a victory over the other half of the tag team champions. Further cementing my legacy and proving my point of being… the undisputed best in the business.

Edge lowers his mic once more.

BDC

Reaction score

smiles_zpsdf6aaf46.gif

Alberto shakes his head: Oh, Edge. Your smiles and your entrances are all a front. You show yourself, my friend; with your rudo language. You talk about your fans, but you talk about yourself much more. On top of that, to bring up my nationality like a curse word. You do not see me making rude comments about Canadians just because you are from there. No, you need not explain anything, my friend. Everything about you becomes painfully clear. I'm afraid Jeffery was right. You are nothing more than a villain yourself. No, this is not about looking good in the match or being the 'biggest superstar'. Edge, this is about giving the people what they want. And what they want is to see an amazing match between two excellent representatives of their home countries.

Del Rio puts one hand on his hip and continues on.

Alberto Del Rio: As for defeat, my dear Edge, that is yet to be seen. Once again, something you will have to prove. But I am sure there are a few shortcuts you can take to keep your precious ego and your win/loss record intact. That is what you're known for, is it not? Being the ultimate opportunist? Stealing the win from a great competitor? I will not make it that easy for you Edge. I am wise to your villainous ways and Ricardo and I will be watching out for you.

Meanwhile Alberto Del Rio will do what he always does. Represent the fine tradition of Luchadores everywhere. Come to THIS ring and show another arena full of people why he IS the favorite son of all Mehico. And I will take another fine superstar who says he is the best to his limits and put to the test his audacious claims; much like Jeffery and I will do YES at Wrestlemania. No, Edge, disposing of me will not be that easy. Escaping the Cross Armbreaker ….won't be that easy either...

alberto_del_rio_vs__edge_by_artponic-d4o71c3_zps726e7dfe.jpg