UWF - Past Smackdown Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Re: UWF Friday Night Smackdown March 8th Card

Quick update...

I've been swamped with work over the past 3 days, but I've finally got some free time. One more match to finish and Smackdown will be posted. Thanks for your patience

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
UWF Friday Night Smackdown March 8th Edition

NewSmackdownBanner.png

[video=youtube;WLaKoFClGkU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLaKoFClGkU[/video]

'Re-Education' by US Punk outfit Rise Against plays over the audio system as Smackdown kicks off. Pyro shoots out of every imaginable orifice of the arena as the camera pans around showing the excited fans who jump up and down, fists in the air, awaiting the Smackdown action that is due to proceed. The camera continues to pan the arena before settling on our announce team of Good Ol' JR, Jim Ross and 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper!.

UCWRawPiperJR.png

Jim Ross: Welcome to UWF Friday Night Smackdown everyone! As always, I am Good Ol' JR, Jim Ross and with me is my partner "Rowdy" Roddy Piper! Say hello to the world Rowdy!

"Rowdy" Roddy Piper: Hello and Ross, we've got one hell of a show for the people tonight!

JR: Yes we do! We've got World Champion Dean Ambrose versus European Champion Edge one on one for the first time ever.

Piper: That's good and all Ross, but what about John Cena!? We're going to hear from him in regards to last week!

JR: That's right! If you weren't with us last week, Cena turned his back on Dean Ambrose. Adnd I'm being told that we're actually going to speak with the World Champion right now, let's kick it to the back!

We head backstage to see and interviewer running after Dean Ambrose as he's walking down the halls backstage.

Interviewer
Excuse me Dean? Everyone is wondering just what is your mind set after John Cena turned his back on you?

Ambrose doesn't say anything and instead keeps walking as the interviewer tries to keep pace.

Interviewer
You have a match tonight against the Rated R European Champion Edge. Will you be able to completely focus or will John Cena be in the back of your mind?

Ambrose stops to look angrily at the interviewer before ignoring the question and keeps on moving.

Interviewer
Are you looking forward to John Cena's reasoning for-

Ambrose grabs the interviewer by the throat and slams him across the wall, pinning him with his hand still across his throat.

Dean Ambrose
What the hell is your problem? Huh John! You think I didn't hear the first question you had? I have a match I need to get to but if you and the whole world wants to keep bugging me about my thoughts on you well then I'll tell ya'. If you wanted to fight me, you could have been a man and told me straight to my face just like I'm telling you right now!

Interviewer
I'm not John Ce-

Ambrose shoves his fingers in the mans mouth and he begins to gag and choke but Ambrose continues on.

Dean Ambrose
Shut up John! You'll get your turn to talk when you go out there and give excuses. It's my turn to tell you what you want to know and I'll have no interruptions you got that!?

The interviewer nods his head and Ambrose takes his fingers out of his mouth but still talks to him very closely.

Like I was saying, all you needed to do was prove yourself. You beat Jeff Hardy and Edge and you won our match at No Way Out. All you had to do was wait a damn week before you were named number one contender. We would have gone on to face each other in the biggest match in wrestling history. The first time ever, Cena versus Ambrose. It's a bill that's truly worthy of being the Wrestlemania main event. But then you had to go and pull shit like this.

Ambrose seems a lot angrier as his tone has gone low and gruff.

I knew you were the only worthy challenger to me. You never give up and never surrender. With your new found look on life however, it seems like there isn't a damn thing that can stop you. Good. I wanted the man who will pull no stops to fight me. Jeff Hardy couldn't get it done but you John, you have potential. I don't know why you've decided that this was your best option and quite frankly, I don't care. All I want you to know is that you're going to fail just like the rest of them.

Agent
Ambrose! What are you doing?

Dean Ambrose
Stay out of this. This is between me and John Cena.

Agent
That's not John Cena.

Ambrose squints and gets a closer look at the interviewer. He shakes his head a couple of times and looks closely again.

Dean Ambrose
Who the hell are you? You trying to piss me off!

Interviewer
No I'm just here to ask your thoughts on-

Dean Ambrose grabs him by the collar and throws him across the other side of the hall, slamming against the wall and falling straight down as the agent runs to his aid.

Dean Ambrose
John Cena! Wherever the hell you are! If you want this, then you'll have to fight me for it!

ambrose8-2_zps22317d77.png

Ambrose holds his World Heavyweight Championship up to show to John Cena wherever he may be watching before walking off down the hall past the fallen man as the camera fades to black.

=====================

521800_377626715669889_955623159_n.jpg

=====================

The scene opens up on "The Game" Triple H standing in a wrestling ring, leaning against the ropes and looking into the camera in front of him. Everything is black and white, seemingly setting the tone for the promo to follow, as Triple H begins to speak.

images

Triple H: I....am not a happy man. Ever since I signed my name on the dotted line, the Ultimate Wrestling Federation and Friday Night Smackdown have been all I've lived and breathed. I've been in the gym to maintain peak form and hardened condition, I've maintained the diet that this line of work demands with each and every meal, I have made sure that I addressed each and every one of my opponents and delivered fair warning that there was an ass kicking coming their way and a heavy kicking at that. Each and every week I've been on top of things; leaving my mark on the Rated R European Champion Edge, competitively besting the Money in the Bank holder Bray Wyatt, and absolutely dominating Jack Swagger. I have been nothing short of a well oiled machine dedicated to his craft, with nothing to do but get better and nowhere to go but up, until...until this week.

I fully intended to remain consistent, to go to that ring and tell that mesh of Hunter Hearst Helmsley and Lanny Poffo not only that I was going to put him in the same category as his fellow Enlightened Savior, but lay out every detail of how it was going to be done, walking him through it verbally before I walked him through it physically. What the hell happened? How could I let myself get so busy that I didn't fit talking trash to the man into my schedule? Now here I stand looking like a hypocrite for mocking Jack Swagger for doing the same thing last week. Now here I stand after two consecutive victories, smack dab in the middle of Wrestlemania season, having just shot my momentum in the chest with my negligence. So what happens now? Will I even have an opponent next week? Will I even have an opponent at Wrestlemania? I don't know the answer to either of those questions, in fact there's only one thing I'm certain of and that's this...

Triple H lets go of the ropes and walks forward, pointing directly into the camera.

Whenever I get another opponent, it's not going to be like it was this week where the game is on but there's no one manning the controller, you're never going to catch me asleep at the wheel or absent from the controls ever again. When I next appear on a card, whoever's name is penciled next to mine, whether I have to go out to an empty ring and address them or I get to look into their eyes, I am going to annihilate them in three simple steps. I will intimidate them with my body language alone, then I will lacerate them with my words, when I am on the offensive as well as the defensive. And finally, finally I will physically devastate them from the opening bell to the closing bell, regardless of how long that duration of time is, whether it's fifteen seconds or fifteen minutes, you will not be allowed to breathe, you will not be allowed to blink, you will not be permitted to do anything but bruise and bleed!

I did not take the roster spot once filled by Eddie Guerrero so that I could do the same thing he did and whine and cry about the way I'm being utilized and not show up for work, I took the roster spot to do better than him and do better than everyone else filling the other spots on this roster, everyone from Jack Swagger to Dean Ambrose. Tonight, I stare certain defeat in the face but even in suffering that loss, I will continue unscathed, because while many men wait until they lose to learn from the mistake, I am already processing the lesson and I am already a better person because of it. Enjoy this while you can, Damien Sandow, I want all of you to revel in this rare moment of weakness, cherish my failure to triumph, because it is a moment that will have a very short lifespan and never be revived once it dies. Next week or the week after, whenever they feel that I have truly suffered for the performance related sins I have committed against my employers, the fog will fade and the king will have a clear shot of his throne, and he will swing his scepter at all who try and stand in his way, opposing his return to sitting upon it.

Sooner rather than later....Start Game.

Triple H throws a kick with his right leg as the camera aims downward at the mat and remains there for a moment before it comes closer to the mat quickly as the screen cracks and then the feed cuts to static before going completely black.

JR: You ready for our first match of the evening Roddy? Y.E.S’ Damien Sandow will go one on one with “The Game†Triple H!

Lillian Garcia: The following Match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from San Alto Paulo, California, he is the "Intellectual Savior of The Masses, Damien Sandow!

[video=youtube;t0fXXBeeKBY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0fXXBeeKBY[/video]

The audience immediately boos, as Sandow emerges on stage with a microphone in hand. He holds up both his hands to the audience as if he's getting cheered before he begins to make his way down to the ring his arms up the entire time, before he makes it to ringside.

Lillian Garcia: And his opponent, from Greenwich, Connecticuit, weighing in at 265 pounds, "The Game" Triple H!

IT'S TIME TO PLAY THE GAME

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

MWU HA HA HA HA HA!

[video=youtube;QbtTgkdIOiM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbtTgkdIOiM[/video]

Motorhead's "The Game" begins playing and the fans get to their feet as they know the arrival of "The Game" is upon them. The strobe lights in the arena begin flashing and the spotlight shines on the middle of the stage. Standing in that spotlight is the man himself. Triple H looks left, then looks right as he doses himself in water. Triple H shakes the water off before making his way down the ramp.

hhh-triple-h-summerslam-2012-ring-entrance-650x365.jpg

Hunter makes his way down the ramp. He reaches the bottom before making a sharp left. As Triple H walks around the outside of the ring, he hops onto the apron as the strobe lights continue to flash. Triple H stands on the apron, takes a swig of water before disposing of the bottle. Looking around the arena, Triple H throws his arms high in the air and spits the water out in trademark fashion.

af0d260fda70f5441d6f24abc7ab9429.jpg

Triple H enters the ring and waits for the match to begin.

Ding

Ding

Ding

The bell sounds and Smackdown’s first match of the evening has now begun. Triple H and Sandow soon lock up to begin. Triple H is able to use his superior strength to force Sandow down onto a knee before striking Sandow in the midsection with a boot to the gut. Sandow grabs his stomach which leaves his skull exposed and Triple H takes advantage by delivering a stiff right hand directly to Sandow’s forehead. The blow knocks Sandow onto the near ropes. Triple H grabs the “Intellectual Savior of The Masses†and Irish whips him across the ring. Sandow runs the ropes and as he runs back towards Triple H, “The Game†lowers his head in preparation for a back body drop. Sandow is ready for Triple H before and puts the brakes on before delivering a swift kick to Triple H’s chin. Hunter’s head flies high in the air and Sandow follows up with a quick clothesline, taking Triple H to the canvas. Sandow then goes for the first cover of the evening…

1…

2…

Triple H rolls a shoulder!

As Triple H kicks out, Sandow grabs him by the arm and drags him to a knee. Sandow twists Hunter’s arm and performs a go behind before lifting Triple H off his feet and dropping him on his head with a belly to back suplex. As Hunter’s head bounces off the mat, Sandow goes for another cover…

1…

2…

Triple H kicks out again!

JR: Sandow’s looking real good right now!

Piper: He’s a future World Champion Ross! I don’t know how many times I’ve got to tell you that!

As Triple H manages to kick out yet again, he rolls to the far side of the ring and uses the corner ropes to pull himself to his feet. Once Triple H reaches a vertical base, Sandow charges across the ring and looks to deliver even more impact to Triple H. Hunter sees him coming and is able to sidestep Sandow. The Intellectual Savior of the Masses collides chest first with the top turnbuckle pad and Triple H sneaks up behind him, grabbing him by the head and performing a reverse neckbreaker. Triple H proceeds to float over and go for a cover…

1…

2…

Sandow kicks out!

Triple H staggers back to his feet and Sandow tries to get up as well. As he does, Triple H charges and hits him with a charging clothesline. Sandow hits the mat but manages to get back to his feet. Once he does, Triple H hits him with another clothesline. Sandow manages to get back up to his feet though and as he does, Triple H forces him onto the ropes. Hunter grabs him by the arm and Irish whips him across the ring. Sandow counters and whips Triple H instead. As Hunter ropes the ropes and comes back at Sandow, the “Intellectual Savior of the Masses†catches him with a low dropkick to the knee cap, causing Hunter to drop to a knee. With Hunter down, Sandow uses the near ropes to pick up momentum before leaving his feet and delivering a float-over neckbreaker to Triple H. Hunter hits the canvas and grabs his neck as Sandow gets back to his feet. Basking in the moment, Sandow throws his arm into the air before dropping his elbow down onto Triple H’s chest….

JR: Cubito Aequet!

Piper: What?

JR: Elbow of Disdain Roddy!

Piper: Oh!

After connecting with the Elbow of Disdain, Sandow goes for another cover…

1…

2…

Triple H rolls a shoulder!

JR: Triple H barely kicked out there!

Once again, Triple H rolls a shoulder. It rolls onto his stomach and tries pushing himself to his feet. As he does, Sandow interlocks his legs with Hunter’s and swings backwards, hitting a Russian Leg Sweep. Hunter’s head bounces off the mat as Sandow gets to his feet. He screams “You’re Welcome†at the top of his lungs as he prepares to deliver the final blow to Triple H. Triple H tries getting to his feet and wraps both of Triple H’s arms around his neck before spinning around and dropping down with the Terminus neckbreaker…

JR: Terminus!

Triple H bounces off the mat and Sandow goes for the win…

1…

2…

3…

Lillian Garcia: Here is your winner, Damien Sandow!

tumblr_m494zz2qRM1r0vaoyo1_1280_crop_exact.jpg

Piper: I told you Ross!

Sandow gets to his feet, shunning the official. As Sandow’s music plays, his attention turns to the WrestleMania sign hanging from the rafters. Sandow points to the sign and leaves the ring before heading up the ramp as Smackdown heads somewhere else.

The scene opens on Daniel Bryan, current reigning UWF Television Champion standing in an unknown location staring at the camera. After a few moments of the crowd giving him a mixed reaction, he speaks.

whc_daniel_bryan_by_windows8osx-d4jmgpp_original.jpg

Daniel Bryan: Time's up, Ric. I gave you two weeks to help me make up my mind about resigning with UWF after WrestleMania, to give me some real incentive to stick around but, again, my words have fallen on deaf ears. Perhaps you didn't hear me when I said that my contract expires the night after WrestleMania and I plan on leaving the UWF forever......with the UWF Television Championship. This championship.......I rescued it from obscurity and gave it some life. I mean, I am the guy who turned a Hardcore Title into the World Heavyweight Championship, a title I might add management has kept me far away from this whole year. I have tried to play ball and be a company guy but how can I turn a blind eye to such blatant disregard? I have clawed and scratched my way to greatness. I succeeded in spite of “the system†a system that is severely flawed. It shouldn't be this way. I have dealt with the prejudices of this system for far too long. I wasn't accepted because I'm barely above 200 pounds. I wasn't welcomed with open arms because I'm a vegan. I was pushed aside and shunned because I don't celebrate my mediocrity and I revel in the fact that I can stand in the middle of that ring and proclaim myself, without any shred of doubt in my mind, that I am The Best Wrestler In The World. But, all of that isn't good enough to be “the man†around here.

Bryan adjusts his title belt that is sitting on his shoulder. He strokes his beard and then continues.

Daniel Bryan: “To be The Man, You have to beat The Manâ€. That was your mantra for years, am I right? Seems like to me that you've forgotten that. To be “the man†apparently you have to kiss “the old manâ€'s ass and I'm sorry but I refuse to stoop to that level. All year I've been trying to break through that glass ceiling with no luck but it just now occurs to me how idiotic that really sounds. There is no glass ceiling. It's a false sense of hope. These people don't choose the superstars of tomorrow. They're force-fed what they're told they should like and dislike. Whether you hate me or you love me, you know exactly what you're going to get with Daniel Bryan and I pride myself on that fact. I don't consider myself a heel or a babyface. I'm not a villain or a hero. I'm just me. I have never pretended to be something I'm not. I'm not a gimmick. I'm as real as real gets. And as truthful as my word that I will leave the UWF with the Televison Championship but why? Why am I leaving, you ask?

Daniel pauses for a brief moment, as if gathering all of his thoughts on the subject. He then continues on.

Daniel Bryan: To prove a point. It's as simple as that. I'm fed up with pretending this mindset doesn't exist. This business and this industry chews people up, potential talent and potential superstars of tomorrow, and it spits them out, spits them into the independents scene where they toil and beat each other up for chicken feed, sometimes less than that. There have been a plethora of talent walk through the doors here in UWF over the past year and most of them didn't stay long enough to earn a cup of coffee and a ham sandwich. I'm leaving with this championship to prove that the business can't chew me up and spit me out. This business isn't bigger than Daniel Bryan. It's just the opposite. Check the merchandise figures. Believe it or not, up there with your Stone Cold's and your CM Punk's and even your John Cena's, Daniel Bryan is right up there. I become a martyr to those who came before me and failed. Ric, I gave you plenty of warning so I don't feel bad for you or the UWF whatsoever. And I'm aware that I'm just another spoke on the wheel and this bus will keep on rolling but hopefully, in doing this, I can open a few eyes. Let me tell you a personal story of prejudice and just honest to God bullying. It involves a beloved.....

b2dc824680dcfc19b2fd61628e712d54f05dd6d2_m.gif

The feed is suddenly cut and we see nothing but static. We cut back to the arena to the announcer's table.

JR: Strong words from our Television Champion.

Piper: I'm at a loss for words, Ross.

JR: That's a first.

JR: In our next match, we’re going to see one-half of the new UWF World Tag Team Champions Alberto Del Rio in action against Mister Money in The Bank Bray Wyatt!

Piper: Can we really call the jumping bean a Champion Ross? Not after the way he won the title!

Lillian Garcia: Ladies and Gentlemen, Alberto Del Rio's personal ring announcer, Ricardo Rodriguez!

[video=youtube;g9qQSyXNKro]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9qQSyXNKro[/video]

As we see Del Rio ride into the arena with one of his collection of cars, a sleek black Bentley, we hear the familiar voice of Alberto’s personal ring announcer, Ricardo Rodrigeuz making his announcement over the blaring of the expensive car horn. The crowd gives Ricardo as well as Alberto a standing ovation!

ricardo-rodriguez-27.jpg

Ponte de pie, señoras y señores!
Bienvenido a la arena, la segunda mitad de los reyes de la montaña!
Él es el hijo favorito de todo México!
La tercera generación por excelencia!
Cabalga en como en un semental negro!
Se ha enfrentado a la gigante y, sin embargo, se queda quieto!
Él es mi amigo y mi empoyer!
Alberrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrtttooooooooooooooooo o Dellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiioooooooooooooooo oo!

Del Rio honks the horn on the car before parking it on the side of the entrance ramp. Del Rio soon exits the car before hopping onto the ramp and basking in the ambiance as the pyro shoot off behind him.

alberto.gif

Del Rio soon makes his way down the ramp and enters the ring, waiting for his opponent.

Lillian Garcia: And his opponent, from Lafayette, Lousiana, weighing in at 295 pounds, he is Mister Money in The Bank; Bray Wyatt!

[video=youtube;1r38RZnUfYE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1r38RZnUfYE[/video]

The theme music of Mister Money in The Bank begins to play and the fans begin to boo. Wyatt soon walks out onto the stage, shouting out bible verses to each member of the "unwashed masses". Wyatt continues to make his way towards the ring as the heat rains down on him. Tonight, there is no Cousin Eli, it's just Wyatt going at it alone. He soon enters the ring and waits for his opponent.

Ding

Ding

Ding

The bell sounds and Wyatt rushes Del Rio. The Tag Champion ducks under Wyatt’s attempted clothesline and as Wyatt turns around, Del Rio grabs him by the arm before leaving his feet and driving Wyatt’s arm down onto his knees with an armbreaker. Wyatt drops to a knee, grabbing his arm in pain. With Wyatt down on a knee, Del Rio takes advantage and connects with a low Superkick to the jaw that knocks Wyatt to the canvas. With Mister Money in The Bank down, Del Rio goes for the first cover of the match…

1…

2…

Wyatt barely rolls a shoulder!

As Wyatt kicks out, Del Rio quickly his ring positioning and once again grabs Wyatt by the left arm. Making sure that the arm is flat on the canvas, Del Rio lifts his knee high in the air before bringing it down on Wyatt’s arm. Wyatt screams in pain and Del Rio raises his knee in the air again and drops it down onto Wyatt…

JR: Del Rio is doing a number on Wyatt’s arm!

After delivering the second knee into Bray Wyatt’s arm, Del Rio gets to his feet and starts slapping his arm. Every time he does, he chants “Si†over and over. Soon enough, the entire arena gets involved and they all chant “Si†repeatedly…

Piper: Del Rio’s looking for something!

As Wyatt begins getting to his feet, with the entire arena still chanting “Siâ€, Del Rio grabs Wyatt by the arm before flipping in the air, slamming Wyatt onto the mat and applying the Cross Armbreaker…

JR: Cross Armbreaker! Del Rio was setting up for it the entire time!

With the Armbreaker applied and the ropes nowhere in sight, Wyatt makes the quick choice and begins tapping out…

Ding

Ding

Ding

Lillian Garcia: Here is your winner via submission; Alberto Del Rio!

alberto-del-rio-champion.jpg

JR: Huge win for Del Rio!

Del Rio’s theme music plays and the Mexican Aristocrat gets to his feet victorious. Del Rio celebrates as the entire arena chants “Si†over and over. But as the celebration continues, Del Rio is attacked from behind…

Piper: Haha!

JR: That’s Damien Sandow!

Sandow takes Del Rio down with a clubbing blow with a microphone to the back of the head. Del Rio drops like a ton of bricks, rolling onto his back as he grabs his head. Sandow stands tall over him and bends down directly into Del Rio’s face before speaking…

Sandow: Mr. Wyatt and I want you to deliver a message to Mr. Jarrett. At sports entertainment’s penultimate event, we shall relinquish you two miscreants of the Tag Team Championships and finally give this serial the Champions it deserves. You’re Welcome!

And with that, Sandow disposes of the microphone and sets his sights on Del Rio’s Tag Team Title. Sandow raises the belt high in the air and points to the WrestleMania sign hanging from the rafters as Smackdown heads to commercial.

====================

Brooke-Tessmacher-209x300.jpg

====================

[video=youtube;mlR-NLWfOy4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlR-NLWfOy4[/video]

As John Cena's entrance music blares out of the speakers, the audience releases an never ending negative reaction, louder than any in recent memory. With the audience continuing to display their displeasure toward him, Cena would now finally step out from behind the curtain, walking out onto the stage rocking a black hooded jumper with the hood slung up and over his head. With his head down he slowly made his way toward the end of the stage. Instead of giving the salute, he stood still as he lifted his head for the first time. With a straight face he'd slightly turn his head to the left, looking out into the audience as they continued to boo him. Cena didn't seem fazed though, as he turned his head from the left now to the right. After receiving the same reception on both ends with the arena literally blowing up before his very eyes, he'd direct his attention forward, turning his head back to its general position. Now standing straight, he'd lift his right arm into the air, surprisingly still displaying the "HLR" taunt with his fingers. After holding his pose to another chorus of boos, he lowered his arm and begun walking forward. He placed his hands down by his side, as he paced his way down the ramp, and into the ring, running up the steel steps, stepping through the middle rope. Cena steps around the ring before taking a mic out from the pocket at the front of his jumper. The audience continued to get louder as an enormous "Cena Sucks" chants would echo throughout. He raises the mic slowly toward his lips, and begins speaking.

John Cena: I guess this is the part where I'm supposed to explain what happened last week. Because last week by the end of SmackDown - I left you all amazed, astounded, bewildered, blown away, confused, dazed, dazzled, dumbfounded, flabbergasted, floored, jarred, overwhelmed, perplexed, shaken, staggered, startled, stunned, rattled, rocked, shocked and rolled because John Cena threw the ultimate curve ball and no one saw it coming!

Cena paused for a moment to catch his breath, as the fans in attendance began to boo yet again, after being reminded even further of Cena's actions last week.

John Cena: And now as a result of that, I'm faced with the ol' please explain routine. Boring! Not to mention the fact that I don't have to explain myself to anybody. I don't need to come out here and tell the world why I did what I did. Hell, I could take the night off and not even be seen at all. But, by my final decision and no one else.. I decided to come out here anyway. Because there's a guy back there who fell victim to me last week, and the entire world seems to wanna know why. The entire world seems to think I'm in the wrong, but once you get to know the real Dean Ambrose.. he ain't even half the man he claims to be. So tonight I come out here not to explain myself, because I don't need explaining. I come out here tonight to address Ambrose, and the reason why I did what I did!

Cena took off his hoodie and threw it on the mat. Cena was now shirtless, but bare in comparison to usual. There were no sweatbands, no armbands, nothing but the shorts and shoes he came out with. Cena raised the mic back toward his lips, as things were about to get a lot more serious.

John Cena: You see, a lot of people think this is all about me, and the World Heavyweight Championship... but I assure you it isn't. Don't get me wrong, at the end of the day I want the World Heavyweight Championship, and I will have it in my grasp sooner than later. I will also serve for myself and myself only, not the leader of no silly group but myself and being on top of this business like I should be. From myself to the strap and back again, I got a job to do and by God I'm gonna do it. Because for a long time now, long before I signed my contract.. I had a plan. I had a couple of ideas in mind, but one plan stood out to me. And from that one idea, I had my plan set in stone. Because from the very beginning, it's all been about one man and that's none other than my "pal", Dean Ambrose!

Cena raised his voice yet again as he spoke of Ambrose's name. It seemed to ignite Cena deep down within, as you could see the rage building up inside of him. The audience is shocked of Cena's actions, as he brushes it off before continuing.

John Cena: Not too long ago, I sided myself with Dean Ambrose and we begun tag teaming. And during that time I was nothing more than a security guard for your current World Heavyweight Champion. I mean sure, we came out here together, we cut a few promos together, we met regularly to discuss certain things and game plans in order to keep our tag team championships. But for every single thing we ever did, it was never about us. It was never about me! You see, that group revolved around one thing, and one thing only, Dean Ambrose. Think about it, everything we ever did.. was for the betterment of Dean, and the safety of the World Championship on his shoulder. He wanted to assure himself that he'd keep that title a lot longer then he felt capable of achieving of his own. Because with me by his side, he was confident enough to do anything. Confident enough to approach enemies, call out enemies, and put his title on the line if needed, hell.. he was confident enough to do anything. Dean Ambrose didn't fear a damn thing, because of me!

Cena's intensity rose as he is revealing the "true story" about his tag team partner. The audience responds with boo's, as Cena continues.

John Cena: Dean's the type of guy who's built upon trust, he wants everyone to prove themselves trustworthy before he actually chooses to trust them, based on the fact he's been apparently turned upon one too many times. But after walking side by side with him week after week, it ain't hard to see why. Hell, I turned my back on Dean and it was easy.. but it ain't about that. You see, for a guy who can't seem to trust anybody else.. why should anybody trust Dean? What exactly has Dean done for anybody else, other than himself? All the friends he's ever had, have been nothing more than slaves trying to earn his trust by helping him keep everything he's got. Dean Ambrose has used every friend he's ever had, and it's about time someone exposed the real man who holds the World Heavyweight Championship! Dean, you're a fraud, a hypocrite, and the one thing that's keeping you sane at the moment? Your better bet your ass I'm gonna take it soon!

Cena smirks a smirk just as evil as the one he wore in the closing moments of last week's SmackDown event, as he'd stroke upon his chin ever so gently.

John Cena: You're no champion Dean, your self-centered, your selfish.. and all you care about is yourself! The entire time it's always been about you? You didn't care about me, you didn't care about anyone else, and you don't care about these people! When I was teaming with you it was always about you but now I can focus on myself! And eventually Dean, your gonna be alone on your lonesome. No friends, no titles, just a man beaten by the best and the best? You're looking at him!

Cena continues to smirk as he lowers the mic down by his side, soaking in the negative mood around him.

====================

WrestleMania II

April 14th 2013

====================

JR: It’s time for our main event Roddy. For the first time ever, UWF World Heavyweight Champion Dean Ambrose will go one on one with UWF European Champion Edge!

Lillian Garcia: The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, weighing in at 236 pounds, he is reigning UWF European Champion "The Rated R Superstar" Edge!

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME?
YOU DON’T KNOW ME!

[video=youtube;dKSJN3WWR3E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKSJN3WWR3E[/video]

It's been a long time, been a long time comin
Looks like the death of me now
But you know, there's no turning back now
This is what makes me - this is what I am

Edge walks out and the boos from the crowd almost drown out the music

He simply smiles as the boos rain down on him. He makes it down to the middle of the ramp and does his signature pose.

He makes his way down to the ring and slides in under the bottom rope.

Lillian Garcia: And his opponent,from Cincinatti, Ohio, weighing in at 225 pounds, he is the World Heavweight Champion, Dean Ambrose!

Cause Really I'm A Psycho

[video=youtube;B8ehdkBucSc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8ehdkBucSc[/video]

The crazy World Heavyweight Champion comes out to the ring to the biggest pop of the night so far. The sadistic Ambrose looks determined and angry, not a good combination for his opponent. Ambrose gets into the ring as quickly as he can before turning towards the crowd and the cameras to taunt. He then begins to lean on the ring ropes, smirking, but also watching around before taking off his jacket, and continuously rocking, waiting for the match to begin

Ding

Ding

Ding

The bell sounds and the main event is now underway. Edge and Ambrose meet in the center of the ring and tie up to begin. Edge gets the advantage on the World Champion with a high key lock. Edge puts his foot behind Ambrose’s leg and begins pushing Ambrose downwards towards the canvas…

JR: Look at Edge’s strength!

Edge forces Ambrose’s shoulders down onto the mat before using his free leg to stomp the Champion onto the canvas. The Rated R Superstar follows up with an elbow across the chest before going for the first cover of the match…

1…

2…

Ambrose kicks out!

As Ambrose kicks out, Edge grabs him by the head and applies a rear chinlock before dragging the World Heavyweight Champion up to his feet. Ambrose soon counters with an elbow to the stomach, causing Edge to release his grip on the World Champion. Ambrose looks to run the far ropes but as he tries to create distance, Edge grabs a handful of hair and slams Ambrose back onto the mat. As the World Champion holds his head, Edge uses the near ropes to pick up speed before delivering a quick leg drop down across Edge’s throat. As the World Champion gasps for air, Edge goes for another cover…

1…

2…

Ambrose kicks out again!

JR: I’ve got to tell you Roddy, I can’t remember the last time I saw Edge this focused!

Piper: He’s the Champion of Champions Ross! He’s out to prove that he’s the best!

With Ambrose still trying to recover from landing hard on the back of his head, The Rated R Superstar heads to the far side of the ring and lifts himself off the canvas and to the middle rope. Edge sits patiently as the World Heavyweight Champion begins staggering to his feet. Ambrose makes it to a full vertical base and as he does, Edge leaps off the middle rope, looking to deliver an aerial offensive maneuver…

Piper: Here comes Edge!

As Edge is incoming, Dean Ambrose is able to catch him and drop him onto his knee with an Inverted Atomic Drop. The European Champion grabs his groin and Ambrose capitalizes on this opening by delivering a running neckbreaker to Edge. As the European Champion grabs his neck in pain, Ambrose goes for a cover…

1…

2…

Edge kicks out!

JR: Now Ambrose may be able to string some moves together!

The World Heavyweight Champion pushes himself to his feet and falls back onto the ropes. He watches as Edge gets to a knee. Once he does, Ambrose delivers a right hand to Edge’s face, knocking him back onto the ropes. Ambrose grabs him by the arm and Irish whips him across the ring. Edge is able to counter and shoots Ambrose off instead. Ambrose runs the ropes and as he rushes back to Edge, the Rated R Superstar manages to get his foot up and deliver a huge big boot directly to the World Champion’s face. This knocks Ambrose to the mat and Edge goes for another cover…

1….

2…

Ambrose kicks out!

JR: That was a close call for the World Champion!

After Ambrose manages to kick out yet again, the Rated R Superstar gets to his feet and heads to the far side of the ring and drops down into a crouching position, stalking the World Heavyweight Champion…

Piper: I know what Edge is looking for!

Edge begins bouncing around the corner, waiting and waiting for Ambrose to get to his feet. On the far side of the ring, Dean Ambrose uses the ring ropes to pull himself up to his feet. As he does, Edge charges across the ring and looks prepared to deliver his patented Spear…

JR: Spear!

Before Edge can connect, Ambrose is able to catch him and counter with a spinning side slam, thrusting the European Champion down onto the mat with extreme force…

JR: The Moxocity Sideslam!

After hitting the high impact move, Ambrose drapes his arm over Edge’s chest and goes for a cover…

1…

2…

Edge kicks out!

Piper: I’ve got to give him credit that was a decent counter!

After Edge kicks out of the Moxocity, Ambrose drags himself back up to his feet. Edge is shaking off the effects off the high impact counter and rests on the ropes as he gets to his feet as well. Ambrose staggers over to him and grabs Edge by the arm, once again Irish whipping the European Champion across the ring. Edge runs the ropes and as he comes back at the World Heavyweight Champion, Edge leaves his feet and delivers a flying forearm. Unfortunately for Edge, the World Heavyweight Champion manages to move out of the way and Edge hits the referee instead…

JR: And there goes the official!

Piper: I swear to God Ross, these guys are so fragile!

Edge gets to his feet after hitting the referee by accident. The European Champion turns around and Ambrose catches him with a boot to the stomach. Ambrose throws Edge’s arm over his shoulder and lifts Edge high in the air with a vertical suplex….

JR: Look at the elevation!

After holding Edge up for several moments, Ambrose drops him with DDT…

Piper: One hitter!

The crowd explodes as Ambrose hits the One Hitter on Edge. Ambrose wastes no time floating over and hooking Edge’s near leg…

JR: There’s no official!

With the official down, the crowd begins counting the fall…

Crowd: 1…

` 2…

3…

4…

5…

6…

7…

Ambrose realizes that there’s no count and gets off Edge and goes to check on the official. Ambrose shakes the official, trying to revive him. Nothing seems to work, but Ambrose continues to try. With Ambrose having his back turned, John Cena slides into the ring behind him and stands tall as the World Heavyweight Champion has his attention diverted….

JR: Ambrose! Watch out!

The World Heavyweight Champion has no time to react when Cena turns him around and hoists him onto his shoulders. The World Heavyweight Champion tries to fight, but fails as Cena flips him off his shoulders and onto the mat with an Attitude Adjustment…

Piper: It’s just like last week!

The entire arena boos Cena after his delivers the Attitude Adjustment to the World Champion. Cena gets back to his feet and out of the corner of his eye, he sees his old rival, Edge. Edge and Cena have a staredown…

JR: Things may get heated here!

Edge and Cena continue to stare one another down until Cena does the unthinkable. Cena looks at Ambrose, who is just starting to get to a knee. Cena motions to Edge and tells the Rated R Superstar “He’s all yours†Cena leaves the ring and Edge drops down into a crouching position. Ambrose manages to make it to his feet and Edge charges right at him, cutting him in half with a vicious Spear…

Piper: Spear!

As Edge hits the Spear, the referee begins coming to and Edge hooks the near leg…

1…

JR: Not like this!

2…

3…

Ding

Ding

Ding

Piper: Edge just beat the World Champion!

Lillian Garcia: The winner of this match, the European Champion Edge!

WWE-Champion-Edge-edge-18254604-456-369_display_image.jpg

Alter Bridge’s “Metangilus†plays and the European Champion staggers up to his feet. He is handed his Championship title before holding his arms high in the air in victory. Edge hits the canvas and rolls underneath the bottom rope before heading up the ramp and to the back. As Edge leaves sight, John Cena grabs a steel chair from ringside and snatches the World Heavyweight Championship from the timekeeper’s possession along with a microphone…

JR: Now what’s Cena going to do!

Cena enters the ring with the chair, microphone and the World Championship. Cena opens the chair and sits it down right on Ambrose’s chest before sitting down on it. Cena smirks at the fallen Champion before slowly sleeping to him….

John Cena: I want you to listen to me REAL close. I want you to take this World Heavyweight Championship and hold onto it real tight. Because at WrestleMania, I'm going to take it from you. And when I do, everything will be right with the world.

And just like that, Cena drops the microphone onto the canvas and holds the World Heavyweight Championship high in the air.

John+Cena+World+Heavyweight+champion.jpg

JR: It looks like the match is set. At WrestleMania, it'll be Dean Ambrose defending the World Heavyweight Champion aganist John Cena.

Credits
Promos: Respective TTers
EVerything Else: Cwalker

Confirmed for WrestleMania

World Heavyweight Championship Match
Dean Ambrose(c) versus John Cena

UWF World Tag Team Championships
The Kings of Wrestling(c) versus Y.E.S(Damien Sandow and Bray Wyatt)​

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Re: UWF Friday Night Smackdown March 8th Edition

That was quite the show. Sucks I couldn't get a promo in for this show. I just... that was completely my fault and I'll be making up for it next week.

But this was still a very nice show. I'm still lookin to see what match I'll be in. I was hopin to find my way in that world heavyweight championship match :p But hey... I BEAT AMBROSE! WHAT WHAT!

But again... awesome show and I'm looking forward to next week. cause I'm definitely looking forward to doing a promo to make up for my lack of one this week.

Ozymandias

Reaction score

Good show, couple of great promos from Bryan and Cena. I'm intrigued to see where this is going in the build up to Wrestlemania. Last match was good, big win for Slim so congrats for that.

The Wrestlemania card is looking terrific already.

BDC

Reaction score

BOOYAH! Time for a wrestlemania show down of EPIC PROPORTIONS! You want some, YES? Come get some!!! And you BET the Tennessee King of the Mountain will have plenty to say about this on the next Smackdown! Good show all around. Love seeing Cena step up. Congrats on the win Slim...big moves coming for you, bro!!

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
UWF Friday Night Smackdown March 15th Card!

NewSmackdownBanner.png

Friday Night Smackdown keeps on rolling on. Last week, John Cena revealed to the world why he betrayed Dean Ambrose. But Cena didn't stop there, he would go on to attack Ambrose later in the night and cost the World Heavyweight Champion his match with The Rated R Superstar. It was announced that Cena would challenge Ambrose for the World Heavyweight Championship at WrestleMania. Also announced for the big event was The Kings of Wrestling defending their newly won Tag Team Championships aganist Y.E.S' Damien Sandow and Bray Wyatt. Speaking of Y.E.S, General Manager Ric Flair has suspended Y.E.S member Daniel Bryan for inflammatory remarks aganist the company. Rumor has it Flair will be stripping Bryan of the Television Championship this week. What else will happen? Find out on Friday Night Smackdown, live from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada!

7860674.bin

DelRioTag_zpsa86f1998.jpg
versus
EdgeEuro.jpg

Alberto Del Rio versus Edge

Last week, Edge won quite possibly the biggest match of his UWF career, defeating World Heavyweight Champion Dean Ambrose in singles competition. This week, Edge must turn his attention to another Champion, one half of the world Tag Team Champions, Alberto Del Rio. Del Rio is coming off an impressive win aganist Bray Wyatt and looks to keep rolling with WrestleMania right around the corner. Can Del Rio secure another victory? Or will the Rated R Superstar prove why he's arguably Smackdown's hottest commodity?

JohnCena.jpg
versus
TripleH.jpg

John Cena versus Triple H

For the first time since shocking the world, John Cena will be in action. With WrestleMania and the World Heavyweight Championship Match just four weeks away, Cena looks to make a huge statement as he goes one on one with "The Game" Triple H. Last week, Triple H was picked apart by Damien Sandow. Can he recover? Or will Cena's new attitude prove to be too much for him? Rumor has it that the World Heavyweight Champion will be watching this match very closely.

We Will Hear From
Everyone!​

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Re: UWF Friday Night Smackdown March 15th Card!

oh snap... 2 matches... we gonna tear this mother up like a fat kid on some chocolate cake

BDC

Reaction score
Re: UWF Friday Night Smackdown March 15th Card!

I love me some chocolate cake! lol! Oh, snap!!! Me and Slim at again!!!! Def, let's burn it down!!

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

Great show this week. I like how Dresdon's promo was done. He knew he was going to lose the match but talked about how he should be better. It was a bit weird from a kayfabe standpoint but its a good promo nonetheless. We also got a strong Daniel Bryan promo trying to be like CM Punk lol. Wyatt seems to have fallen far from where he was once at. It's a shame since Sam is good with him but I guess personal matters are getting the best of him. Really enjoyed the John Cena promo. Cena needs to learn that Ambrose has never had any friends. If Cena wants to make this personal, we'll make it personal! Plus he cost me my first match with Slim. Never again Slim! Great match there and a nice way to put over Edge whilst still making Ambrose look strong.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
UWF Friday Night Smackdown March 15th Edition

We are live backstage but the camera hasn’t focused in yet.

Interviewer:
Ladies and Gentlemen we are here with the Rated R European Champi…

Rated R European Champion Edge:
We are not… get out of here. This is MY TIME! GET OUT LEAVE!

A scuffle is heard and foot steps are heard retreating rapidly as the camera is left to focus on Edge.

This is a travesty! This is beyond crazy. This is exactly what I’ve been talking about. I’ve proven to be the best champion on Smackdown. I went out there and I pinned the World Champion’s shoulders to the mat. I walked out the winner and what am I doing for WrestleMania? As of right now nothing but what about John Boy Cena? Oh wait let’s see… he decides to get an edge and even though he LOST he gets a rematch? He gets another shot? He gets to main event WrestleMania against Dean Ambrose while I’m stuck as the GREATEST CHAMPION ON SMACKDOWN twiddling my thumbs? Is that what happens? You win, you show you are the best, you prove time and time again that you are the greatest champion that the UWF has seen and someone else gets a shot ahead of you and why? Because they decided to not be a good guy anymore? That is the biggest travesty of all and I for one will not stand for it. Because what you all don’t seem to understand is…

I BEAT AMBROSE! Cena did not. I should be the one headlining. I should be the one challenging for that title. I should be the one looking to walk out of WrestleMania as the new world heavyweight champion… not John Boy. I proved in the tag match that I was superior to Ambrose. Then we have our first one on one match and I once again prove to be superior. John Boy has had chance after chance and has… FAILED EVERYTIME! So in the eyes of those with even half a brain can see that I’m the one that should be challenging. I’m the one that has shown that the Rated R European Champion is the greatest champion of all time. I’m the one that has shown that I’m the top champion on Smackdown. Not Ambrose. I’m the top superstar on Smackdown. Not Ambrose. That I’M THE STAR! I’M THE STAR! I’M THE STAR OF SMACKDOWN! NOT AMRBOSE! NOT CENA! ME!

Edge is still seething but is starting to calm down a little bit.

I’ve proven week after week that I am the best champion on Smackdown. Week after week I have proven to be the best superstar that Smackdown has ever seen and yet I don’t get the respect that I deserve. I defeated the champion that nobody could beat. And as I stand on top of the Smackdown world I will ensure that all will not only take notice but that I will get the proper treatment and respect that I deserve. I will ensure that when all is said and done that everyone will recognize and know that there is only one champion that deserves the main event slot of WrestleMania and that is me. Not Johnny. I will get my shot and I will become your new world heavyweight champion. I will become the person I’ve always said I was. The face of Smackdown. Nobody will be able to deny it. All will have no choice but to just accept it because there is nobody out there that will be able to stop what I am about to do. Nobody will be able to outdo what I plan on doing. There will be nobody in the UWF that will be able to topple what I’ll be achieving. This is my year and WrestleMania should be my show and it will be my show. This will be WrestleMania starring Edge… featuring other people.

Ambrose… you have been put on notice. From here on out you will have no choice but to look over your shoulder. Not for Wyatt cashing in cause he has proven to have no balls and will do nothing but hold on to that briefcase forever until they force him to relinquish it. Instead watch out for the man that beat you because I guarantee you… it will happen again. But I will say this… can you beat John Boy Cena? Yeah. You can. Can you beat me? No. This is designed to give you your WrestleMania moment… but instead I will create mine. I’m crashing your party and I will show you… you are beneath me. You and the rest of Smackdown are beneath the Rated R Superstar. The Rated R European Champion. The greatest champion that is on Smackdown. Greater than you, greater than that nerd, greater than the tag champions. The greatest champion… the best champion… the face of Smackdown. All of you are beneath me. All of you are less than me. All of you… will soon have no choice but to bow before your one true champion. And that… is the truth.

Edge turns and walks away.

NewSmackdownBanner.png

[video=youtube;WLaKoFClGkU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLaKoFClGkU[/video]

'Re-Education' by US Punk outfit Rise Against plays over the audio system as Smackdown kicks off. Pyro shoots out of every imaginable orifice of the arena as the camera pans around showing the excited fans who jump up and down, fists in the air, awaiting the Smackdown action that is due to proceed. The camera continues to pan the arena before settling on our announce team of Good Ol' JR, Jim Ross and 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper!.

UCWRawPiperJR.png

Jim Ross: Welcome to UWF Friday Night Smackdown everyone! As always, I am Good Ol' JR, Jim Ross and with me is my partner "Rowdy" Roddy Piper! Say hello to the world Rowdy!

"Rowdy" Roddy Piper: Hello and Ross, we've got one hell of a show for the people tonight!

JR: Yes we do! We may not have a lot of matches tonight, but there going to steal the show.

Piper: And we're going to witness the new John Cena in action tonight as he takes on Triple H.

JR: That's going to be a slobberknocker for sure Roddy....

WOO!

[video=youtube;yV9N0_DMA8k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yV9N0_DMA8k[/video]

The iconic theme music of the legendary "Nature Boy" Ric Flair cuts off Jim Ross and the fans get to their feet in anticipation for the arrival of the Smackdown General Manager. Flair struts out onto the stage before releasing a WOO from the top of his lungs. Flair soaks up the energy of the entire arena before marching down the ramp with a look of determination on his face....

JR: And it looks like we're going to hear from the Smackdown GM to kick things off tonight.

Flair makes it to the end of the ramp before cutting that hard right and walking up the steel steps one by one. Flair wipes his feet off on the apron before entering the ring and motioning for a mic from the timekeeper. As the fans cheer and Flair recieves one, he begins Smackdown's opening promo.

Ric-Flair-Speaking-Engagement.jpg

"Nature Boy" Ric Flair

Wooo!

The entire arena Woos with Flair as the Nature Boy prepares to continue.

The last time I was in Edmonton, I met a little redhead. About twenty two years old and she said to me "Nature Boy, ever since I was a little girl, I always wanted to ride Space Mountain." And I like at her and I told her, "sweetheart, the Nature Boy's like Disneyland, he always looks to make dreams come true." So I took her back to my hotel room and after riding Space Mountain for sixty-five plus minutes brother, let's just say she was one satisfied customer! So needless to say, I have fond memories of this city!

Flair's cheap pop plus gratitious story draws another positive reaction from the fans. Flair can only help but smile as he speaks again.

But that was pleasure. Tonight is all about business. And I have a certain matter that I need to attend to. Last week, a loud mouth punk by the name of Daniel Bryan decided to "shoot off" and tell everyone who would listen how he really felt about working here. I've been in this business my entire life and I could not tolerate the disrespect shown by that pencil neck geek last week. So after being given the green light by the Board of Directors, I have indefinitely suspended Daniel Bryan without pay.

That comment draws a mixed reaction from the crowd. Either way, Flair continues.

And with Bryan suspended, that means the Television Championship is no longer an active part of Smackdown. That Championship has such a prestigious history in this business and it would be a shame for its existence to come to an end in this manner. So I have decided that I will rectify it by taking it back fro Daniel Bryan and crowning a brand new UWF Television Champion. A Champion that respects this business and a Champion that will respect the title!

So with that being said, Daniel Bryan I know you're watching this at home. I want to let you know that you brought this one yourself. By the power vested in e as General Manager of Friday Night Smackdown, I hearby str....

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME?
YOU DON’T KNOW ME!

JR: What's Edge doing out here?

He simply smiles as the boos rain down on him. He makes it down to the middle of the ramp and does his signature pose.

Edge motions for a microphone as well before getting directly into Flair's face and speaking to the General Manager.

12.jpeg

"The Rated R European Champion Edge"

Ric, I know you and I don't see eye to eye on anything. As a matter of fact, you're the reason I'm not World Heavyweight Champion right now. But I need you to listen to me right now. Do not take that Championship from Bryan! I will take it from him!

You're going to take that title from him?

Yes, look at me Ric. I'm the greatest Champion on this show. Last week, I defeated the World Heavyweight Champion! I've defeated Jeff Jarrett so many times that it's not even funny and tonight I defeat his sorry excuse for a partner in Alberto Del Rio. I have defeated every Champion on this show with the exception of Daniel Bryan. In order for me to prove my worth and finally show you and each and every one of these worthless fans that I am the Champion of Champions, I need to beat him. And I will take that Television Championship from him. I just need you to give me the opportunity.

Flair looks at Edge, mulling the decision over, trying to decide whether or not to go with it.

I don't know Edge. Bryan beat you in the middle of this ring a few weeks ago. With his contract expiring the day after WrestleMania, I need someone who I know can take that Championship from him brother. I'm not sure that person is you.

I'm sure I can beat him Ric. Just give me the chance. There's nobody better for the job than me. Just give me the match old man and I'll get the job done.

I'm not sure...

I don't care if you're sure or not! I'm sure! That's all I need to know. So just give me the damn match! I want to be the best Ric! I need to be the best! And in order for me to be the best and check off the final thing on my list before becoming World Heavyweight Champion, I must defeat Daniel Bryan. I'm so sure I can beat him, I'll do anything. Any ridicilous stipulation you want to add to the match, any gimmick, I don't care, just give me the match!

Flair looks to respond but Edge cuts him off...

What do you want. Do you want this?[Edge motions at the European Championship on his shoulder] Fine take it; once I become World Champion, this title will mean nothing to me. What's it going to take Ric?

Flair stares at the European Championship before responding to the Champion.

You're willing to risk everything aren't you? Fine, you've got your match. As of this moment, Daniel Bryan is reinstated and he will be defending the Television Championship aganist Edge on April 14th at WrestleMania.

Edge shakes his head in celebration, but Flair cuts him off before he can get too far ahead of himself.

But that's not all. Because at WrestleMania, Edge will be defending his European Championship aganist Daniel Bryan.

Now Edge is preplexed. His face tells the story as Flair goes on.

You just said it yourself brother, you're willing to risk everything to becoe Immortal. I've giving you the opportunity. Because at WrestleMania, both the Television and European Championships will be on the line in one match. It's a Unification Match, winner take all. And for your sake Edge, you better win. Because if you don't and Daniel Bryan leaves WrestleMania and UWF with the Unified Championship, you will never earn a shot at the World Heavyweight Title, brother. So, good luck!

Flair drops the mic on the mat and leaves the ring as Edge looks on. The GM mkaes his way up the ramp and heads to the back as the European Champion holds onto his title closely while looking towards the WrestleMania sign. This is where Smackdown goes to its first commercial.

=====================

CodyVMiz_zpsdcc30ee3.png

Who will leave WrestleMania with the UWF Championship?

=====================

The feed goes backstage as Sandow stands in front of a black screen facing the camera

20120405_sd_damien_sandow.jpg

Damien Sandow:

Victory belongs to the most persevering – Napoleon Bonaparte

At WrestleMania I Damien Sandow team with one Bray Wyatt to challenge for the UWF Tag Team Championship, a title I’ve held with Daniel Bryan longer than anyone in this company’s history therefore I do not need to earn it again. I have also proven to be unmatchable in singles competition for the past several months, and Mr. Wyatt holds the Money in the Bank briefcase which guarantees him a UWF Worlds Heavyweight Championship opportunity whenever he so chooses. We both could do so much more than face Jeff Jarrett and Alberto Del Rio, but we chose to challenge them at the grandest stage not for our own personal gain…but for each and every one of you watching.

Sandow puts his hand to his beard thinking to himself.

We could set our sights on the degenerate Dean Ambrose and this bitter old friend John Cena, we could set our sights on anyone and we would emerge victorious. But Jeff Jarrett and Alberto Del Rio, they represent all of you. A short-sighted short tempered Tennessee hick and a wealthy in money poor in intelligence Mexican Aristocrat. These two men represent so many of you, minorities, southerners, rich, poor, country, mariachi, lucha libre, brawling, you all can look at them and see yourself in some way but they also represent everything that is wrong with todays society.

Damien shakes his head for a moment before he continues.

Therefore, we choose to relinquish them of the Tag Team Championships so that you may learn our grand lesson closer to heart. We are your salvation and you will learn this at Wrestlemania, and continue to learn it once it is over. We are to gain the Tag Team Championship not because we actively seek them but because they have been in the wrong hands for too long. At the grandest stage, your grand saviors will emerge victorious just as we have so many times before hand, and you all will be one step closer to your own enlightenment. You’re Welcome.

JR: It’s time for our first match of the evening. European Champion Edge will take on one half of the World Tag Team Champions Albert Del Rio.

Piper: That’s Rated R European Champion to you Ross!

Lillian Garcia: The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, weighing in at 236 pounds, he is reigning UWF European Champion "The Rated R Superstar" Edge!

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME?
YOU DON’T KNOW ME!

Lillian Garcia: Ladies and Gentlemen, Alberto Del Rio's personal ring announcer, Ricardo Rodriguez!

[video=youtube;g9qQSyXNKro]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9qQSyXNKro[/video]

As we see Del Rio ride into the arena with one of his collection of cars, a sleek black Bentley, we hear the familiar voice of Alberto’s personal ring announcer, Ricardo Rodrigeuz making his announcement over the blaring of the expensive car horn. The crowd gives Ricardo as well as Alberto a standing ovation!

ricardo-rodriguez-27.jpg

Ponte de pie, señoras y señores!
Bienvenido a la arena, la segunda mitad de los reyes de la montaña!
Él es el hijo favorito de todo México!
La tercera generación por excelencia!
Cabalga en como en un semental negro!
Se ha enfrentado a la gigante y, sin embargo, se queda quieto!
Él es mi amigo y mi empoyer!
Alberrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrtttooooooooooooooooo o Dellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiioooooooooooooooo oo!

Del Rio honks the horn on the car before parking it on the side of the entrance ramp. Del Rio soon exits the car before hopping onto the ramp and basking in the ambiance as the pyro shoot off behind him.

alberto.gif

Del Rio soon makes his way down the ramp and enters the ring, waiting for his opponent.

Ding

Ding

Ding

The bell sounds and our first match of the night has now begun. Del Rio and Edge lock up to begin with Edge getting the upper hand on Del Rio with a side headlock. Del Rio grabs Edge by the tights and drags him backwards towards the ring ropes before shooting him off. Edge runs the ropes and comes back at Del Rio with a shoulder block, knocking the Mexican aristocrat to the mat. Edge then uses the near ropes to pick up speed before delivering an elbow down directly onto Del Rio’s chest. As Del Rio clutches the area, Edge goes for the first cover of the night….

1…

2…

Del Rio kicks out!

As Del Rio kicks out, Edge grabs him by the neck and applies a rear chinlock. Edge squeezes on Del Rio’s chin, forcing one half of the Tag Team Champions onto his side, creating even more pressure. With Del Rio lying on his side, Edge lifts the lower portion of his body into the air before driving it back down…

JR: Not only does that added force to the chinlock that Edge has applied, but Edge also managed to drive his knees directly into Del Rio’s spine.

As Edge’s knees collide with Del Rio’s back, Edge releases the rear chinlock before forcing Del Rio’s shoulders onto the canvas and going for another cover…

1…

2…

Del Rio kicks out again!

As Del Rio manages to kick out, Edge grabs him by the neck and lifts him to his feet. Edge forces Del Rio onto the ropes and Irish whips him across the ring. As Del Rio runs the ropes and comes back at Edge, the European Champion looks for a big boot. Del Rio sees it coming and slides on the ring mat and under Edge’s legs. Del Rio gets back to his feet just as Edge turns around and Del Rio delivers a quick standing enziguiri to the back of Edge’s head. Edge goes down and Del Rio follows up with a cover…

1…

2…

Edge kicks out!

JR: Close call for the Rated R European Champion!

Piper: With WrestleMania right around the corner, Edge cannot afford to lose!

Edge rolls towards the far corner of the ring using the turnbuckle to pick himself back up to his feet. As he sits in the corner, Del Rio rushes across the ring, wrapping both of his arms around Edge’s neck and flipping backwards, performing a monkey flip. Edge lands back first onto the mat and Del Rio goes over to him. The Mexican Aristocrat stands tall over the Rated R Superstar before leaving his feet and performing a standing moonsault onto Edge’s midsection. As he lands down on the European Champion, Del Rio hooks the far leg and goes for another cover….

1….

2….

Edge kicks out!

Del Rio gets to his feet after Edge kicks out yet again. Edge rolls onto his stomach before trying to push himself to his feet. As he tries to get up, Del Rio prepares to deliver a kick to the side of the head. As Del Rio cocks back and swings, Edge ducks under it before getting to his feet and delivering a quick kick to the midsection. Del Rio doubles over and Edge hooks him with a front face lock before grabbing Del Rio by the tights and dropping him with an Impaler DDT…

JR: Edgecution!

As Del Rio’s head spikes off the canvas, Edge goes for a quick cover…

1…

2…

Del Rio kicks out again!

Edge gets back to his feet and heads to the far side of the ring. Edge drops down into a three point stance and begins patiently stalking Del Rio…

Piper: This is going to be over soon!

Edge begins bouncing around in the corner, waiting and waiting for Del Rio to get to his feet. Del Rio starts pulling himself to his feet and once he gets up, Edge darts across the ring, looking for the Spear…

JR: Spear!

Before Edge can connect with the Spear, Del Rio moves out of the way and Edge hits the middle turnbuckle pad head first. Positioning himself behind Edge, Del Rio leaves his feet and hits Edge with a backstabber. As Edge grabs his spine, Del Rio forces him onto the mat and goes for another cover…

1…

2…

Edge kicks out!

As Edge kicks out, Del Rio gets to his feet and begins slapping his arm. On the outside of the ring, Ricardo Rodriguez begins chanting “Si†over and over again. Soon enough, the entire arena begins chanting “Si†as well. As Edge begins getting to his feet, Del Rio prepares to apply the Cross Armbreaker. But before he can, Bray Wyatt and Damien Sandow slide into the ring and attack Del Rio….

JR: What the hell?

Ding

Ding

Ding

Lillian Garcia: Here is your winner as a result of a disqualification, Alberto Del Rio!

Del Rio may have won via DQ, but Wyatt and Sandow begin beating the hell out of him. Soon enough, the Rated R Superstar gets to his feet and joins in the attack. All three men stomp on Del Rio’s body as the Champion tries to cover up. It’s to no avail as all three heels viciously assault Del Rio. The sides even up somewhat as…

JR: Here comes Jeff Jarrett!

Jarrett slides into the ring and goes right after Sandow, delivering right hands that knock Sandow onto the far ropes. Jarrett takes a step back and hits Sandow with a huge clothesline, knocking him over the top rope and to the floor. Jarrett looks to go back on the attack, but when he turns around, Edge mows him down with a vicious Spear. The Rated R Superstar looks around the ring at the fallen Tag Team Champions before leaving and heading up the ramp as Smackdown heads elsewhere.

We head backstage to a commotion. There's a lot of inaudible yelling going on down the hall as the cameras rush up to show Dean Ambrose grabbing people and yelling.

Dean Ambrose
Where is he!

The man shakes his head as Dean throws him aside and grabs another man by his shirt.

Where is John Cena!

Man
I don't know!

Ambrose punches him in the face and continues walking until he comes across Todd Grisham.

Todd! I know you know where he is!

Todd opens his mouth but Ambrose grabs his lips and keeps them shut.

Nuh uh! No talking. You're going to relay this message word for word to John Cena. I don't care what he does to you, it's none of my business but if I find out you change anything I say, I will destroy you from the inside out you got that?

Todd nods his head as Ambrose raves on.

John I bet you think you're pretty clever you sneaky little bastard you. Do you realize what you've just done? You've set off a cataclysmic series of events that will forever ripple through time. What you've done is unleash a monster. Not the kind I'm normally talking about either. You've let a man actually think he beat me last week. He will continue to boast about this for years to come and even be seen as a threat by many. With an even bigger ego on his side, he will become a bigger threat to me in the future. I'll do what needs to be done when the time comes but it's all your fault. I don't like to let irons burn in the fire. It's what backtracked me from my World Heavyweight Championship for so long. Hopefully I'll burn him out after I get done with you.

Ambrose scratches at his head before continuing on.

But that's the thing isn't it? First I have to take you out. Easier said then done right? I get it though John, you're a strong guy. Probably the biggest challenge I've had to deal with. Power alone though will not bring you the World Heavyweight Championship. Just ask The Big Show or Batista. You're going to need much more to be able to contend with me. You think a couple of losses on my record mean anything? Everyone knows who really won those matches. But I have to applaud you for your efforts. Other people have distracted me before but you come right on in and do the heavy lifting yourself. I will not let this happen again. Hell it's almost customary that I should return the favor. I usually don't like acting like a coward but it's become apparent that you'll avoid me face to face until Wrestlemania. I'll do whatever needs to be done to teach you a lesson.

Ambrose lets go of Todd.

You think you got all that?

Todd Grisham
No definitely not.

Ambrose balls his hand into a fist and puts it in Todd's face.

I'm going to ask you this one more time. Do you think you got all that?

Yes sir.

Good. Now go tell John Cena.

Todd scurries off as Ambrose looks to see the camera behind him. He shoves the camera down on the floor and walks off as we head elsewhere.

The camera goes backstage to where Todd Grisham is patiently waiting. A black jeep pulls up and a man exits, It's "The Game" Triple H.

JR: And there's "The Game" Triple H. He's got a huge match aganist John Cena tonight! And that match is up next!

0.jpg

Todd Grisham looks to get an interview with Triple H, but Hunter walks right past him. Hunter continues making his way backstage, but is ambushed from behind....

JR: What the hell was that?

Piper: That's Robert Roode Ross!

Robert Roode takes Triple H down with a Pay Off Lariat to the back of the head. Triple H falls to the floor. Roode stands over him, and begins stomping on Triple H's back. The Game tries to get to his feet, but Roode keeps him down...

JR: This is a vicious assualt.

Roode grabs Triple H by the shirt and lifts him to his feet. Roode looks Triple H dead in the eye and tells him "The worst is yet to come" before running towards the jeep that Hunter pulled up in and throwing him through the wind shield...

Piper: Oh My God! Roode just throw Triple H through the front of that car!

The wind shield shatters as Hunter's head crashes into it. Glass flies everywhere and Hunter's body goes lifeless. Roode backs up, leaving the scene. EMTs soon show up and check on Triple H...

JR: Triple H versus John Cena was supposed to be next. Will Hunter be able to compete!?

Smackdown goes to commercial with trainers checking on a bloodied Triple H.

====================

AmbroseVCena_zps3147d22b.png

How about the World Heavyweight Championship?

====================

Piper: Welcome back to Friday Night Smackdown. Now we’re going to see Triple H go one on one with John Cena!

JR: After that attack from Robert Roode, I’m not sure Triple H will be coming out here Roddy!

Piper: Oh come on Ross! You’re so quick to call him “The Gameâ€, I’m sure he’s fine.

Lillian Garcia: The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from West Newbury, Massachussetts, weighing in at 264 pounds, John Cena!

[video=youtube;mlR-NLWfOy4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlR-NLWfOy4[/video]

As John Cena's entrance music blares out of the speakers, the audience releases an never ending negative reaction, louder than any in recent memory. With the audience continuing to display their displeasure toward him, Cena would now finally step out from behind the curtain, walking out onto the stage rocking a black hooded jumper with the hood slung up and over his head. With his head down he slowly made his way toward the end of the stage. Instead of giving the salute, he stood still as he lifted his head for the first time. With a straight face he'd slightly turn his head to the left, looking out into the audience as they continued to boo him. Cena didn't seem fazed though, as he turned his head from the left now to the right. After receiving the same reception on both ends with the arena literally blowing up before his very eyes, he'd direct his attention forward, turning his head back to its general position. Now standing straight, he'd lift his right arm into the air, surprisingly still displaying the "HLR" taunt with his fingers. After holding his pose to another chorus of boos, he lowered his arm and begun walking forward. He placed his hands down by his side, as he paced his way down the ramp, and into the ring, running up the steel steps, stepping through the middle rope. Cena enters the ring and ignores the boos as he waits for the match to start.

Lillian Garcia: And his opponent, from Greenwich, Connecticuit, weighing in at 265 pounds, "The Game" Triple H!

IT'S TIME TO PLAY THE GAME

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

MWU HA HA HA HA HA!

[video=youtube;QbtTgkdIOiM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbtTgkdIOiM[/video]

Piper: I told you he was fine Ross!

Motorhead's "The Game" begins playing and after several moments Triple H comes out through the curtain. But this isn't the Triple H we're used to seeing. This Triple H is a bloody mess, being helped by the officials to get to the ring.

hhh_fullyloaded2000.jpg

As the officials drag Triple H down the ramp, they tell him that he doesn't have to compete tonight. Hunter shoves them awy before staggering down the ramp slowly. Inside the ring, Cena is all smiles as Triple H climbs onto the ring apron and enters the ring as the match is set to begin.

Ding

Ding

Ding

JR: I can’t believe we’re going to have this match!

A bloodies Triple H puts his arms up as the bell sounds. John Cena can only smirk before delivering a quick kick to Triple H’s stomach, doubling Triple H over. Cena soon follows up by grabbing Hunter’s arm and throwing it over his shoulder, hitting Triple H with a quick snap suplex. Cena soon floats over and goes for the cover…

1…

2…

Cena grabs Triple H’s shoulders and lifts it off the mat…

JR: Come on! That’s uncalled for! The man’s been through enough!

The Canadian crowd boos the hell out of John Cena, but Cena doesn’t care. Instead, Cena lifts Triple H to his feet before tossing him into the corner. As Hunter struggles to stand up, Cena delivers a right hand directly to Hunter’s face, right into the cut that was caused by Roode attacking him earlier in the evening. The blood begins trickling out Hunter’s forehead faster than it was previously and this only intensifies Cena’s assault. Cena’s right hands get quicker and stiffer, each shot opening up Hunter even more. The official has to pull John Cena off Triple H, which causes Hunter to fall face first onto the mat. The official scolds Cena and tells him to end the match. The Number One Contender to the World Heavyweight Championship
shoves the referee out of the way before looking to go back on the attack….

Piper: I like this new Cena! It reminds me of me in my day!

Triple H tries to push himself up to his feet, but Cena meets him with a kick to the face. Hunter falls back first to the canvas and Cena grabs him by the legs and drags him back to the center of the ring. With Hunter down and out, Cena stands tall over him and throws his right arm into the sky. The crowd knows what’s coming next and lets their feeling be known by beginning a “Cena Sucks†chant…

JR: And our great fans are letting Cena know how he feels about them!

Piper: This is the whole point Ross! These people turned on Cena and now they’re mad because he’s returning the favor!

As the crowd boos him, Cena lets the entire arena know that they can’t seem him before using the ropes to pick up speed and drop the Five Knuckle Shuffle onto Hunter’s open wound. Triple H rolls onto his stomach as the fans continue booing Cena. With Triple H down, Cena grabs him by the leg and steps over it, before applying the STF submission hold….

JR: STF! Tap out Hunter!

Cena squeezes as much as he can on Triple H’s windpipe, demanding that “The Game†tap out. The official asks Triple H if he wants to quit and Hunter doesn’t respond. Cena begins squeezing even tighter and at the top of his lungs screams “This is you Ambrose†as Triple H fades…

Piper: I think Triple H is out!

Having seen enough, the official decides to call for the bell, signaling that Triple H cannot continue.

Ding

Ding

Ding

Lillian Garcia: Ladies and Gentlemen, the referee has decided to stop this match on Triple H’s behalf. So here is your winner, John Cena!

john-cena-john-cena-17404725-356-378.jpg

The bell sounds and the match is over, but Cena refuses to break the STF. He continues squeezing Triple’s throat, causing an injured Triple H to lose consciousness…

JR: Break the hold Damnit!

Several officials run down the entrance ramp and try and pull John Cena off Triple H. Cena is just too strong and all of the referee’s efforts are for nothing…

Piper: I’ve never seen Cena this focused in my life Ross! Ambrose may be in trouble!

Five or six officials continue to try and pry John Cena off Triple H to no avail. Soon enough, the entire arena becomes unglued as World Heavyweight Champion Dean Ambrose sprints down the ramp and slides into the ring…

Piper: What the hell is Ambrose doing out here? This has nothing to do with him!

Cena hears the crowd reaction and realizes that Ambrose is coming so he breaks the hold on Triple H. Getting to his feet to meet the World Champion, both Cena and Ambrose go back and forth exchanging blows. Neither man can get the better off one another…

JR: These two don’t want to wait until WrestleMania!

With all the officials in the ring, they begin separating Cena and Ambrose, dragging the Champion to one corner and the Number One Contender to the other. Neither Cena nor Ambrose are content with this and struggle to get away. Ambrose is the first to succeed, breaking away from the officials and darting across the ring, diving on top of Cena and the other referees. Ambrose begins pounding away at Cena, until Cena manages to roll over on top of Ambrose and deliver right hands of his own….

JR: This is madness!

The officials are able to gather their composure and once again drag Cena off Ambrose. Cena is subdued by seven officials, while Ambrose is held onto the mat by five. The entire arena is buzzing by the taste of what they just saw. The officials soon force Cena under the bottom rope and out of the ring which draws a negative reaction from the people…

Piper: Ross, I’m excited for this match at WrestleMania! That was only a small sample of what these guys are going to do!

JR: it’s no secret that Cena and Ambrose detest each other. The question is how will Madison Square Garden be able to contain them when we get to WrestleMania? It’s going to be explosive that’s for sure! For Roddy Piper, I’m Jim Ross! Goodnight!

Smackdown goes off the air for the week with both Cena and Ambrose trying to get at one another, but the officials holding them back.

Credits
Promos: Respective TTers
Everything Else: Cwalker

Confirmed for WrestleMania

European/Teleivison Championship Unification
Edge(c) versus Daniel Bryan(c)​

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Re: UWF Friday Night Smackdown March 15th Edition

First off I just wanna say; any promo which gets in a Napolean quote is a winner for me! Some terrific promos tonight, especially Sandow and both of Edge's with and without Flair.

Love the idea of the unification match. Well played ;)

That last 'match' was brutal. I'm loving this new Cena, perhaps a match for Ambrose' intensity.

Can I just state that the UWF Wrestlemania card is shaping up better than the WWE Wrestlemania card :cena2::adr::punk:

SBS

Reaction score

Can I just state that the UWF Wrestlemania card is shaping up better than the WWE Wrestlemania card :cena2::adr::punk:

That doesn't surprise me one bit. UWF has been outdoing WWE for a long time now. Cwalker I must say you and Blizzard have done this heel turn perfectly. Between Blizz's tt's and promos, and your writing particularly in this match alone has gotten Cena so OVER I'm loving it. Ambrose vs. Cena will blow the roof off, especially if you find a way to keep the two away from each other until Mania. The Unification match makes sense, between two superstars who could easily be in the main event as well, so while Smackdown only has three matches on the card they are three big ones indeed. Great show all around blue crew and thanks to all of those who turned promos in.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

I'm upset with myself for not having any time to trash talk again, but it'll just make my return that much sweeter. Happy to aid in putting over the brutality of the new Cena, at least there's a silver lining. Great show.

BDC

Reaction score

Great show...the Edge Bryan matchup was unexpected but will rock! THe heat between YES and the Kings rises! Gonna burn it down come Mania...(In fact, we're already lightin' the fuse!)

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

Heh I liked the part where I joined in on the beating and then escaped before getting beat on :D

The Champion of Champions I will be. This is my time to shine and I'll be sure to do it. I am finally on the Mania card :D WOO WOO WOO! YOU KNOW IT!

But this show... Ambrose... CENA! Cena as a heel is being done just right. Just right. I'm digging it and liking it. I like Cena now :p

Status
Not open for further replies.