UWF - Past Raw Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
SIERRA HOTEL INDIA ECHO LIMA DELTA SHIELD

The music of Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns begins blasting throughout the PA system and the crowd get to their feet not quite sure what the hell to expect. Rollins comes out of the crowd and immediately hops onto the apron. The spotlight immediately goes to get off Seth Rollins as it moves to where Roman Reigns is as he slides into the ring. Reigns is given a microphone.

normal_wwe_monday_night_raw_2013_02_25_720p_hdtv_x264-kyr_mkv0092_1024x576.png

Roman Reigns:

A brand new year, The Shield is stronger than ever. You all thought we disappeared, you people forgot about us. Forgot what we stood for, our actions at Starrcade isn't a regret. It's a beginning, it's a sign of what's to come in future dates. What happened at Starrcade, why we helped Dean Ambrose... Well we'll be back in the ring on RAW to speak on those matters but as far as I'm concerned we've got two guys that could really do with a beat down. Wade Barrett and Finlay, it's quite a shame the last time Wade Barrett was around he didn't accustom to anything and probably won't once again. It's injustice to even consider allowing you and... is that your father Wade? My, oh my isn't Finlay old these days? You could pass off as Ric Flair's brother right now. But this isn't the time to get funny, this is a time to get extremely serious. We're in a brand new year, this means that Seth and I will no longer become shafted. There won't be no damn restarts, there won't be anybody trying to push us off so we cannot compete. Nothing will be complete until I say so, if anybody has a damn problem... well... that's just unfortunate because I'll have a damn problem if you do! But a little history lesson here, I was on RAW a few months ago; I suffered a loss to Kurt Angle then I got booted. Well folks, this week, next week... I won't be booted. I'll still be on RAW, a tiny mishap won't be the end of Roman Reigns. As the new year is here, it only means one thing. This is the year of The Shield, whether Seth or I are competing at the Royal Rumble or not... We mean business, when the duo, or even Dean Ambrose... you'll see. You'll begin to understand...

Roman gives the microphone to Seth Rollins.

05a64a95c08fd970ac3ce173305a0bcf.jpg

Seth Rollins:

Such a year 2013 was, I paved my way into this business. I debuted on N-X-T as a lovable guy, I was able to get the crowd all hyped up upon debut. I won. I then slowly succeeded to a point where I was taken upon, seen as the next breakout superstar. That's where Kane and Sting took me on, oh and mind you... Jimmy Jacobs was around here and there but let's not worry about him. But I was part of 'Purveyors of Poison'; whilst being here I succeeded rapidly to the very top. Pitted in war against Vince Russo, I became International Champion after successfully cashing in the briefcase after winning Money In The Bank. What could possibly hold in 2014 for a huge breakout superstar like me? It only gets better, as for our opponents Wade Barrett and Finlay. Their life becomes miserable, much like it is back at home. The gloomy skies, the torrential rain you have to experience. Perhaps you need a cup of tea? Look it doesn't matter to be honest with you. I am much more superior than the both of you, Roman here is a force to be reckoned with. An unstoppable beast, a savager ready to hunt its' prey. The duo have become our targets early for the new year, a bit of a late feast I must say. But once we surpass you... it's never ending from there. The Dudley Boys may hold the Tag Team Championships at this stage but it's just a matter of time Wade and Finlay... A matter of time before they're around our waist, a matter of time where all the defeats draw you to insanity. You like to fight do you Dave? So do I! We're in for a treat, but your love of fighting... sadly. Soon enough you won't love fighting, you'll be hurting. That Shillelagh of yours, bring it. Hit me, hit Roman. See what happens when you deal with the SHIELD!

Clydefrog

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
test
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
THIS IS A TEST!

Test Music plays as he walks out of the entrance curtain without Stacy Keibler, he walks down the ramp with a serious look on his face, and he slowly gets into the ring and poses in the corner

Test: Within the space of one month in this company I was the television champion after beating Austin Aries within a minute, after that win it all started to fall apart after loses against Drew McIntyre in a triple threat match on my first appearance on raw even though I wasn’t pinned it still was not good enough and then being beaten by a man pretending he Is a king has put my momentum completely to a halt and many people think I may never be able to win a title again in this company or that my matches and wins were just flukes but I now have to get back on this so called horse and keep winning matches and prove to the guys upstairs I deserve a shot at a title come the royal rumble, if I don’t have a title shot by then I’m sure to god going to win this rumble and go and headline the biggest Pay-Per-View of the year!

The crowd cheers as Test Starts walking round the ring looking at the crowd

Test: But before all this can come to fruition I need to concentrate on the obstacle that is in my way and that obstacle is called Drew Mcintyre, now drew you must be quietly confident going into this match as we have already faced up and you have had the victory but the difference in that match compared to this is you won’t be able to pin somebody else to get the victory, the official records state that the match ending with me getting the lose but I didn’t lost because you beat me I lost because I could not get into the ring as my leg was all busted up and Miz getting a vicious DDT but we all know that the Miz was not at the same level as me and yourself and I think this time it’s going to be a whole lot different once I big boot some of those teeth out of your “chosen one” face

The crowd again start to cheer as Test pauses, he smiles and gets ready to speak again

Test: Now ask yourself Drew me and you one on one will you be able to pass this Test?

Test lowers the mic and awaits Drew

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Fans in the UWF Arena await patiently as the crowd is restless when all of a sudden a spotlight is shined onto the titantron and mask appears all of a sudden we get

fans cheer like crazy as UWF's resident superhero Rey Mysterio comes out with his cape around his neck, as Rey does his usual thing he points to the ramp when all of a sudden Hernandez, and a disgruntled Homicide comes out. Rey goes as he waves his hands in the air as the fans still boo the old L.A.X. Mysterio goes as he runs down the ramp acting like he is flying as Hernandez starts to do the same. Homicide goes and he shakes his head as they run down the ramp. Rey goes as he enters the ring, as Hernandez follows quickly, and Homicide enters the ring acting too cool for this. Rey goes and he grabs the microphone as he begins to speak as a "619 chant" flows the arena. Rey goes and he poses before he speaks as the fans cheer, and Rey goes on as he begins to speak

normal_040910_flv_000158125.jpg

Rey Mysterio: Let me tell you folks something... it feels great to once again be back here in UWF. Now I know people will say well what about 3 live kru? What about those times Rey? Well those times were great, but I couldn't bust a rhyme to save my life and that is the truth, but now the real Rey Mysterio is back here in UWF. The one that won the UWF World Heavyweight Championship, the superhero is back, and trust me folks I will make sure that there is justice once again in this world here in the UWF.

Fans cheer as Rey goes on and he begins to speak

Rey Mysterio: Now though even though I am back I realize that I can't do this alone. Last time I tried to stop evil by myself it cost me a short lived career here in my first run here in the UWF, and when I came with the Kru I thought they wanted to help me out, and try, and stop the evil. Though they were more interested in there poker games then that. So I saw two men who I think have great potential to be with me. Two men who I know who have good inside them. Let me introduce you guys too my new co-horts Homicide, and Hernandez.

Fans boo as Rey claps his hands, and he gives Homicide the microphone, Homicide goes as he begins to speak

Homicide: Brrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaapppppppp, Brrrrraaaaaaaaaappppppppppp. Yeah that is right Gringos I am back! Get use to seeing this beautiful mug on this so called flag ship show of UWF, because soon enough LAX will be taking over this damn joint, and soon all of us will respect who in the hell we are, and it starts with you Dean Ambrose. I knew you were a shady person from the start, but hell after what I saw at Starrcade, and how you disrespected Juvetud Guerrera, and the rest of the damn Mexicools showed me that you don't respect us. Worst of all your dumbass teamed with those Modern Day Double Gringo's. Oh hell na. You don't team with those two and think you're cool in my book. Ya see I am just saying holmes we will make sure this "justice" will be spread on Monday when, Rey, Hernandez, and I kick your sorry ass. Maybe then you won't disrespect us, maybe then you won't stoop so damn low you piece...

Rey goes and he takes the mic from Homicide , Homicide looks pissed as Rey goes and he speaks

Rey Mysterio: My apologies... I am still trying to train him to be a top notch hero. I hope you children had you're ears covered, but Dean you did so some shady suspicion this Sunday at Starrcade. Great detective work there Homicide. Even though Homicide notice one of your actions. I notice another one. I notice that you had some help in your match this Sunday against Christ Jericho with Seth Rollins, and Roman Reigns. Now I don't know what that is about, but the Dean Amrbose I have been waiting to face is not someone who I think needs back up. The Dean Ambrose I know is a man with great integrity, and someone who stands up for what is right. I don't know how much has changed since our paths last crossed, but for me I know for a fact you're better then that, and that you don't need other men to fight your own battles. You see Dean these two are out here not to help me fight my battles. No these two men are out here to learn what it is like to be a hero, and I want them to witness what it is like to see a hero in action. To just get a taste of things to come. So Dean I want you to come out here right now, and tell me the absolute truth....

Homicide goes as he snatches the microphone from Rey as he goes and he begins to speak

Homicide: Yeah Gringo come out now holmes. Otherwise we will just go back there and drag your dumbass out.

Fans await for Dean Ambrose to come out to approach the new LAX

Blizzard

Reaction score

Almost immediately, John Cena slowly makes his way out on the stage, with no smug smirk across his face, it’s all serious business. The fans know the deal now, as Cena is rocking his all black gear, and they now explode in boos. Cena brushes off the camera as he makes his way down the entrance ramp. Cena passes the entrance ramp and slides into the ring, as his face continues to be as serious as ever. The fans boo Cena, as he ignores it, before grabbing a microphone to speak.

cena2.png

John Cena: You know, it’s funny to see how many of you people would forget about me. I was the one that built this place and I can just as easily burn this place down at the snap of my fingers. Do you people remember me at all? My name is John Cena, I am officially the longest reigning champion to EVER step foot in this company. I’m the most watched champion of all time, the most controversial, the most consistent, and the most reliable! And at Starrcade, I was robbed. The European championship was stolen from me and I’m a victim of a crime. Who was there to vindicate me of that crime? Who was there to help me? No one. No one was there to help me because you people lied to me. I’m not your voice; I’m only a voice for me. The only voice that should matter and I now realize that. As the weeks pass by, I start to wonder what went wrong as we worked our way up to my match with Christopher Daniels and Daniel Bryan. What went wrong was how naïve I got. I believed in getting lazy and not working as hard as I should’ve been. But no more!

The fans continue with the booing toward John, who scans in the arena in disgust.

John Cena: I’m going to do what I’ve always wanted to do and take away from you. I’m taking back this company into the palm of my hands. The era of John Cena is not over; it’s just getting started. Guys like Shawn Michaels, Tyson Kidd, and Dean Ambrose run around as if they own the place when really, I do. I own this place and it’s sad because none of the credit is ever given to me. This show wouldn’t be what it is without me. This company wouldn’t EXIST without me. So here we are, I’m standing in front of you people with a mission, and that mission is to cleanse UWF, cleanse it of the filth that has robbed me of what I deserve… and that’s immortality.

John scans the arena, as he shakes his head and speaks over the boos.

John Cena: My mission begins on RAW, where yours truly goes one on one against a man I truly despise. A man who goes by the name of Batista. A man who I used to respect but now all I think of him is an obstacle. An obstacle I’m going to run through and treat it as the garbage it really is. I’ve beaten you before Batista, and you can think of all the excuses in the book, but I’ve already beaten you. I know what it takes to beat you, and there’s no doubt in my mind I’ll beat you again. And after I beat you? I want all of you people to sit and see what I’m going to do to this company because just like 2013? 2014 is going to be mine. I'm going to take back everything that belongs to me! You can keep the European Championship, because I’m taking back the World Heavyweight Championship! I’m taking back the management of this company that was wrapped around my finger. This is my world, and I'm not going to let grandpas like Shawn Michaels take away the spotlight. I'm back, and I'm more dangerous than ever.

John soaks in the hatred around the arena, as he awaits for his opponent to make his entrance.​

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
The fans eagerly await the arrival of Dean Ambrose and it isn't long until Dean Ambrose's music hits and the crowd is in a frenzy.

Half cheering, half booing due to the finish at Starrcade. Ambrose doesn't pay any attention to them and instead just stares at Homicide. Ambrose already has a mic in hand as he stands atop the stage and is quick to speak as his theme cuts off.

Dean Ambrose
I know what everyone is thinking. Why did The Shield interfere in my match at Starrcade. I know it looks suspect that just when it looked like I was in trouble, those guys showed up. The answer you're all looking for is simple. I have nothing to do with those two. There's a reason why I've never so much an mentioned them during the two years I've been here. They are a part of the past that I no longer wish to be associated with.

Ambrose rubs his chin and seems to be thinking about something.

I actually find your comment Rey to be irritating. I've been known to be a bit of a lone wolf my career here. I've never needed anyone to find success. Even when I'm forced into tag team competition, I end up holding gold in the division. I've only ever lost the World Heavyweight Championship due to screwjobs so I've been on a mission to prove that I am the true Champion by beating the best this company has to offer. You think I would use the help of The Shield to prove my point? No I want their heads!

The fans have now warmed back up to Ambrose while he tilts his head back and looks at Homicide.

And you, Homicide. Yeah I beat your old pals The Mexicools and yeah it felt good but I hate those idiot Tag Team Champions just as much as you do and as a matter of fact, I was going to beat them myself before your friends showed up. If your smart, you'll leave me the hell alone in my match with Rey or I'll be coming after you once I'm done with The Shield.

The crowd pops as Homicide looks on angrily. Ambrose smirks and moves his attention to Rey Mysterio.

Now Rey, I actually never had the pleasure of fighting you back when we were both on Smackdown so I think it's about time I got to get my hands on you. You've been known to defy the odds but unfortunately for you Rey, I don't lose. But then again, I know your type. You like to fly around the ring and win with rollups and you know what, feel free to do it. Take a win against Dean Ambrose whenever you can but just know that I'll try and take your little legs right from under you. I'll make you feel pain like you've never felt before and I actually like you!

I know that you want to come out here and prove that your this super hero who triumphs over evil but I'm not evil. I don't have some ulterior motive. I'm what some people call true neutral. Doesn't matter if I like or hate you, I'm going to make sure that it's my hand that's raised in the end. So Homicide, Hernandez, learn from Rey. Learn everything you can until you finally realize that there is no beating Dean Ambrose. And that goes double for Rollins and Reigns.

Ambrose lowers the mic and stares intently at the new LAX, almost as if they are The Shield.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
New Years is right around the corner and it has been one hell of a 2013 in UWF. As we head towards 2014, one of the members of RAW's first main event of the year is about to make his presence known. But before he can, he is interrupted...

526x297-RPv.jpg

Todd Grisham: Christian, can I get a few words?

Christian: Todd, what are you doing here?

Grisham: I'm here to get your thoughts on what's been going on as of late between you and Ted DiBiase?

Christian: No, I meant, don't you work for ESPN?

Grisham: What?

Christian: Nevermind...what did you want to ask me?

Grisham: Well, first I wanted to talk about what happened at Starrcade. You went one on one with Ted DiBiase and ultimately came up short. But there's a lot of talk about how DiBiase won the match. Your thoughts?

Christian: You want my thoughts? What do you want me to say Todd? I could make excuses about how Ted DiBiase stole the match from me at Starrcade. I could tell the entire world that the outcome of the match would have been different is Ted's little girlfriend didn't get involved. I could make all the excuses in the world, but I'm not going to. Because if I did, I'd be no better than him. Plain and simple, Ted DiBiase beat me at Starrcade. Congratulations. But Todd, what happened after the match was over was just as important as what happened during the match. When the match was over, I delivered a Killswitch which left DiBiase laying. And I know it comes off as me being some what of a sore loser, but it couldn't be any further from the truth. See Todd, a few weeks ago on RAW, Ted DiBiase laid me out in the middle of that ring with a steel chair. On that night, he sent me a message. And at Starrcade, I was simply returning the favor. And Ted, I hope my message came in loud and clear. This thing between us, is not over yet!

Grisham: Actually, you're right Christian. You and Ted DiBiase will meet again, this time in tag team action. On the first RAW of 2014, you will be teaming up with Kane to take on DiBiase and the new Global Champion Eddie Guerrero. How do you feel about teaming up with the Big Red Machine in such a huge match?

Christian: Todd, have you ever had a pissed off psychopath in your corner before?

Grisham: No.

Christian: Me neither, but I know for a fact that Kane is one guy that you don't want to have against you. So having him on my team heading into this match is going to be huge. I know he's out looking for revenge against Eddie Guerrero in terms of what happened to him at the Pay-Per-View and I know that together we'll both be able to get what we're looking for in terms of retribution. I've known Kane for a long time, he's a very complex man. I've seen the soft side, I've seen the Monster side. But in that ring, I know he can go with the best of them. And he's going to have the best in his corner.

Grisham: And what about the brand new Global Champion, Eddie Guerrero?

Christian: What we can say about Eddie Guerrero that hasn't been said before? He lies. he cheats, he steals. He's been doing it for years. He stole that Championship that he's wearing now. It's nothing new. But he's not going to be able to lie, cheat and steal his way out of this match. Eddie Guerrero and Ted DiBiase are going to have to deal with two pissed off individuals and I promise you Todd, that's not a good thing for either one of them. And since I'm on the subject of promises, let me make one more. I promise all of my peeps out there and all the Kane-a-nites as well that on January 6th, the team of Captain Charisma and the Big Red Machine are going to deliver an Instantly Classic performance and make sure that the entitled loudmouth and the paper Champion start off the new year the wrong way. Now, if you don't mind Todd, I'm going to head to the ring.

And just like that, Christian walks off. The camera cuts back to the arena, where everyone is standing and watching, patiently waiting for their Captain to come out. The anticipation reaches an all time high when....

GO!!!

"Just Close Your Eyes" by Story of The Year begins to play and Christian does indeed walk out from the back. The entire arena is on their feet as Captain Charisma is full of energy and makes his way down the ramp.

ChristianEntrance3_display_image.jpg

Christian makes it down the ramp and hops onto the ring apron from the floor before entering through the ropes. Normally, this is where someone grabs a mic and begins to cut a promo but not tonight. Instead, Christian leans up against the ropes and waits for the arrival of either one of his opponents or his tag team partner.

Reactions: Chris Dresdon

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
"NOW IT'S ABOUT TIME
I STEPPED IN WITH THE GANGSTA LEEEEAN."

"Gangsta Lean" by Jim Johnston begins to play over the PA system as the fans in attendance respond with a mixed reaction, some of them cheering and some of them booing, as the Global Champion himself comes rolling into the arena in his trademark low rider.

SDiKU.gif

The low rider bounces a few times before Eddie parks the car and then exits it and makes his way down the ramp and enters the ring, his Global Championship worn over his shoulder and a microphone in his hand as "Gangsta Lean" fades out to silence.

Kzxpf.png

Eddie Guerrero: Christian! Hola le, holmes! It's been a long time, man. How was your Christmas? Did you get that match you've been asking for? No? Guess you should've asked Santa instead of the revolving door of authority figures this brand has, you might've gotten it. But I suppose that's just another day at the office on Raw when you're Christian. No matter how much effort you put forth, it never seems to pay off because the number one contendership always seems to elude you for one reason or another and when you do get an opportunity at the gold you're pining after, you choke. Just like Kane. Did I blindside Kane with my cash-in? Of course vato, that's how the Money in the Bank briefcase works, you capitalize on the element of surprise. But he did fight back, so he could've prevented me from winning the Global Championship, but he failed, and that's somehow my fault? That makes me a thief?

It's easy to accuse someone of thievery when they win a championship as a result of cashing in a Money in the Bank briefcase, and it's even easier when the person that did it steals for a living. You know something about bearing witness to theft, don't you holmes? Even your shining moment of revenge on the "Rattlesnake" was stolen away from you, because even though you knocked him off of the wall of the steel cage twenty feet down and through the ring mat, he came back to the UWF. You're an expert on the subject some would say, and that's what bothers me about your misled accusations, ese', for someone so versed and educated on theft and thievery, you can't recognize it even though it's staring you in the face.

Halloween Havok, the night that I won the Money in the Bank briefcase, was the first time I tried to cash in on Kane and capture the Global Championship, but that moment was taken from me when Hogan, Bradshaw, Daivari, Hassan, and Jack Swagger decided to get involved and not only prevent the cash-in from happening, but stealing my briefcase on top of that. With the restart of things around here, I was never able to properly get my revenge on Hogan and the Real Americans the way I intended to, but here I stand able to have the last laugh anyway because Hogan is the only one with a talent contract, Impact is nothing but a memory, and at Starrcade I took back the moment that was stolen from me when I cashed in the briefcase and won the belt that rightfully belongs to me, the first belt I ever won, the Global Championship.

Why didn't Kane just feed off of the fear of the fanbase to give him the strength he needed to continue? Why was a worldly item like a steel chair able to take down an all-powerful demon the way that it did? Isn't he supposed to be impervious to pain? Aren't he and the "Deadman" supposed to be able to take an assault, regardless of the severity, and keep getting back up? What happened, Kane?

Eddie smirks as the crowd takes notice of the fact that he's being smug and mocking the "Big Red Monster" and begins to boo the Global Champion.

And there's the collective disappointment I was waiting for. You're all choking back the tears and trying to swallow the pain you're feeling because you're in disbelief that the Eddie you thought you were going to see come back was nothing but a trap that I set. Me and Chavito at the golf course reminded you of the good old days of Los Guerreros in the WWE, it made you feel all warm inside and excited for the many more laughs you were going to have with us each following week. Me coming out here in the low rider and smiling from ear-to-ear had each and every one of you convinced that the lying, cheating, and stealing Eddie was back for your amusement. You should've known by the way I addressed The Undertaker that something was amiss, holmes, but I forgot that the fanbase that UWF attracts are nothing but a bunch of pendejos.

But there's plenty of pendejos on payroll too, vato, don't get it twisted, my opponents are perfect examples of that. Christian you look at the man that's scheduled to have your back and see a psychopath in your corner, but what if that psychopath never shows his face? What if he decides to take a page from his brother's book and simply not participate? That situation doesn't end well for you, guero, because then you'll be alone in the ring with the real psychopath, the Latin arsonist, Eddie Guerrero. And when the flames of Latino Heat get a taste of something they want, they never stop burning until they completely consume it, which means quite simply, vato, that nothing on Monday night is going to be instantly classic, just instantaneous.

Eddie snaps his fingers to signify how quickly Christian will be consumed by the flame as he lowers his microphone and awaits the arrival of either Kane or Ted DiBiase as the crowd showers him with a mixed reaction, more boos than cheers among it.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats

New World Symphony plays throughout the arena and the audience boo towards the stage, as their self proclaimed "intellectual savior" emerges through the curtain. He holds his hands up to his side showing a microphone already resting on on his hand as if it were a wine glass, he brings his arms down and begins to speak as he makes his way down to the ring.

normal_RAW_1030_Photo_140_zpsf5010c08.jpg

Damien Sandow:

This week on Raw I shall be teaming up yet again with Mr. Wyatt, is it not ironic how the Scottish poem beginning with “Should auld acquaintance be forgot, and never brought to mind?” be considered the anthem of the new year as it seems the people in charge of creating bouts seem hell bent on keeping the three individuals once known as Your Enlightened Saviors in the same vicinity. I led a group towards highest peak of the mountain top and when I was absent for a short period of time it fell apart without my guiding hand, and as a result Daniel lost his way and Bray has changed dramatically. Now I have already bested Daniel in singles competition, which somehow lead to him becoming a champion albeit Co-Champion, and yet I find myself once again across the ring from him with Bray by my side. And once again I shall best Daniel Bryan and prove to him and all of you why without Damien Sandow you sink down the sea of inequity like a rock, however this bout has one new face in this otherwise encore of my past teachings and that is one Christopher Daniels.

Sandow walks up the steel steps and into the ring continuing on.

Now I have yet to make Mr. Daniels acquaintance, but I feel obligated to warn him before he does so that on this Mondays serial I shall be imparting a lesson to the UWF audience over what to expect in this new year, and while Mr. Bryan shall be the pointer with which I shall use to direct the gaze towards the future I portent. It does not meanthat both Co-European champions have to be part of that lesson, therefore I shall be offering Daniels an ultimatum. Remain away from this issue, bow out to the Greater man and recognize your place in Damien Sandows new era and I shall promise two things. One, your new title reign shall not be embarrassed by a sound defeat at my hands, and two the title you share with this plebeian shall be much easier to pull from his grasp.

Sandow turns towards the stage.

All you must do, Fallen Angel, is allow me to rise you once more. Become what you always felt you should be, become what everyone for years has denied you, become greater than you ever became alone and follow my path to the promise land. I single handedly handed Mr. Bryan his career back and Mr. Wyatt a World Championship reign, imagine what I would be able to do with you if you simply pledge your allegiance to me. Accept me as your savior, and once you’ve learned my ways all there would be left to say is…You’re Wel-

Sandow is cut off.

Last edited:

Coldhands

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler
Favorite Wrestler
sheltonbenjamin
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
As Eddie Guerrero falls silent, the quiet is immediately disturbed by the wall of flames that erupt on the UWF stage. ‘Veil of Fire’ plays over the speaker system and the now former 2 time Global Champion Kane steps out onto the entrance ramp. Kane once again has his father Paul Bearer by his side, and the two men walk down the ramp together.

3031%20-%20Raw%20kane%20mask%20paul_bearer%20pointing%20suit%20wwf.png

Kane steps over the ropes, taking a quick side glance at his tag team partner, Christian, before looking directly at Eddie Guerrero, the man who holds his Global Championship. Kane brings his arms up and down, igniting the four ring posts in fire and smoke as the crowd cheer. Kane grabs a microphone whilst Paul Bearer stands in the corner, rubbing his hands in anticipation at what his son is going to say.

images

Kane:

As soon as you had that briefcase in your possession Eddie, I should have known that a cash in was only around the corner. I’ve been backstage today and all I have been hearing is this hype about how angry Kane will be when he comes out here for his tag team match on Monday evening. The truth is I am angry, but it is anger that directed at myself. I let myself get so consumed by Steve Borden and his mind games, that I was blind to all else that moved on Monday Night Raw. I was blinded to the point that I forgot all about the man who makes his living stealing the possessions of other people. The real danger at Starrcade was never Steve Borden, I proved that I was his superior, but the danger was what would happen when I took my eye off the ball. I am not one to make excuses, I never have and I never will be. The very nature of the Money in the Bank contract is to spot an opportunity and pounce on it. Hell, I have even made use of it in the past.

So have a celebration Eddie, enjoy your win over me. Enjoy having that Global Championship around your waist. Savour that feeling of victory, before you realise how scared you should be. I’ve seen it with cash ins before, men hopeful that once they cash in they will be on top of the mountain, only to realise that the price that comes with being top dog, means everyone is gunning for you. And everyone will be gunning for you Eddie, but right now you are looking at the man at the front of the line. You see Eddie now you have the Global Championship, your real test will begin. At Starrcade I put to bed my feud with Steve Borden, I put him in a casket and I sealed the lid. As you can see, I also won my father who is now back at my side. That past weakness, those past distractions that allowed you to slip in the back door and take my title, they are dead and gone. All my attention is now fixed on you Eddie, and it will be until my Championship is returned to me once and for all.

You can pass yourself off as a true Champion all you want, but the reality is you are a paper champion Eddie, and you will remain so until you defend that Championship. You can delude yourself that it was a fair fight between us, you can keep telling yourself that you will get by defending that Championship because you ‘lie, cheat and steal’. A thief is only successful if there is a place for him to run, and I can assure you, when you do step into the ring with me there will be no place to run and there will certainly be no place to hide. There is a reason that I have never been out of the Global Championship picture since I returned to the UWF, and that is because that Championship and I are inextricably linked, I crave it and it craves me. We will meet again, I am sure of it. I travelled through hell itself with Steve Borden at Starrcade, I survived all he and his slave Matthew Bloom threw at me, and I still emerged victorious. All you did Eddie was feed off what was left of me, taking advantage when the flames were burning low. Even then, your lack of faith in yourself is still evident. For when you came down to the ring with that briefcase, after Steve Borden had thrown everything he had at me, you still couldn’t take me down by yourself. You had to have that 15 lbs of steel folding chair in your hands. You have a confident demeanour on the surface, you like make light of your methods by inventing catchy slogans, but the bottom line Eddie is the only way you can win is to lie, cheat and steal. These things all require on factor, luck. And sooner or later, luck is something that will run out…..

normal_26th2BDec2B20112B-2BMNR_avi0186.jpg

Kane finishes speaking to Eddie, before noticing his partner Christian on the other side of the ring. Kane walks over to him, and addresses him on the microphone.

Kane:
It’s been a while since we’ve been on the opposite sides of the ring together, never mind teaming up. I don’t like you, and I don’t trust you. You probably feel the same way about me. But we both have one thing in common, we have scores to settle. I have a message to send to Eddie Guerrero, and you have retribution to gain against Ted Dibiase. I say we stay outside of each others way, and we will have no problem.

Kane lowers the microphone as he waits to Ted Dibiase’s arrival.

Reactions: Chris Dresdon

SoccerBoy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
drewmcintyre
Favorite Wrestler
maryse
Favorite Wrestler
kaitlyn
OOC: Sorry that I am late with my response.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's that metronome I hear,
Perhaps the end is drawing near
You never hear the shot that takes you down

"Broken Dreams" starts playing throughout the PA System as the fans let out a mixed response. Drew Mcintyre comes out to the stage and pauses as he looks out at the crowd with a serious look on his face. His music cuts down as he begins to speak as he walks down the ramp towards the ring.

Drew Mcintyre: Sorry I’m late, I ran into some visa issues again. You see I was celebrating the holidays in my home country of Scotland, when I got a call that I would be making my second appearance on the first RAW of 2014. When I went to the airport, it turns out my visa was expiring so I had to renew it. I’m glad that it did not take a long time and I was able to make my way here to RAW.

He then climbs up the steel steps and goes between the ropes as he enters the ring. He takes a moment before he begins to speak.

Drew Mcintyre: Test, I could come out here and talk about how 2014 is going to be the year of Drew Mcintyre and I’m going to win gold this year. But that is the generic thing to say, that would be something that the old Drew Mcintyre would say. You see ever since I dropped the name “the Chosen One” and started to inflict pain and suffering to others, I am on a two match winning streak. If I win gold and titles on my destruction path so be it, the gold will just be an added bonus. In the past year, my mind was always winning titles and moving on to be the future World Champion. But that mindset got me nowhere, I knew I had to make a change. Thankfully for me, UWF suffered a restart, everyone got a new slate to work with and I took advantage of it. I defeated Christian in mere seconds and then I defeated The Miz in our triple threat match.

Drew Mcintyre pauses to catch his breath

Drew Mcintyre: I agree with you, I didn’t beat you. That is why I am glad that management has booked this match because now we can face off one-on-one and see who is better. If I am to get a victory over you, it would look good on my resume because I would have defeated a former champion. But the sweet feeling that I will obtain, would be to inflict you with pain. I’m ready for your so called TEST, but win or lose the only thing I care about is inflicting pain, after all I am the Sinister One.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust

Sandow is interrupted by a familiar theme. “The Final Countdown” by Europe begins to play over the loudspeakers and the crowd is going insane. After the first few bars of music, co-European Champion Daniel Bryan emerges from the back. He throws his index fingers into the air and begins leading the fans in a chorus of “YES!” chants.

8-23-2013+12-02-57+PM.jpg

He makes his way down the ramp, clutching the European Championship belt on his shoulder. The crowd continues to chant “YES!” much to the chagrin of Sandow. Bryan hops onto the apron and enters the ring. He is given a microphone and begins speaking as soon as the crowd dies down a bit.

8-23-2013+12-03-29+PM.jpg

Daniel Bryan: No, Damien. I'm not going to let you come out here again and insult these people's intelligence. You've been doing it for far too long and it's about time someone called you out on it. And bested me? Are you freaking kidding me? You won our last match how, exactly? I do recall there being perhaps grabbing of the tights or perhaps using the ropes? I can't remember which one, frankly, because God knows you've used every backhanded trick in the book to try and convince yourself that you're in my league which, truth of the matter is, you're not. You never were and you never will be. To be truthful, I'm sick of having to come out here and see your pretentious face so how about when we step into this ring later, I rearrange your face for you. Free of charge, of course, because it will be my pleasure to bash your skull in and, in your words, SILENCE.....you for good. You can't stand the fact that you were always living in my shadow in Y.E.S. Everyone was always talking about me and what I was doing. Then, you swoop in and try to one-up me at every turn but it didn't work because, even today, everyone is talking about me and no one cares.....about......you.

Bryan shoots a smug look towards Sandow before looking towards the back.

Daniel Bryan: Same could be said for you, Bray. Too cowardly to come out here and face the music like a man? Or are you too busy following the buzzards? Bray, those buzzards are long gone. They've picked the bones of your career clean and all that's left is a shell of a man. You're a disgrace. You lost the World Title and you've been trying to play catch up ever since. I lost the World Title, got fired the next night, came back and ended the longest title reign in UWF history by defeating the almighty “chosen one” John Cena. Not only defeating him but making him submit. Now, I'm the owner of the European Championship once again, a title you and Sandow cost me to Cena in the first damn place. Now that I have it back, it's not going anywhere but I still harbor hatred and the promise I made Damien goes for you as well, Bray. But, there's a fourth man here.....

Bryan adjusts the title on his shoulder and continues speaking.

Daniel Bryan: Christopher Daniels. The so-called “Co-European Champion”. Chris, that in the industry is what we like to call the “pity title”. You see, I did all the work at Starrcade while you swooped in, like a leech, and tried to steal my thunder. I'm the real European Champion around here, not you. Your only claim to this title starts and stops with Stephanie McMahon's hatred towards me. This is just another way she can stick it to me because she's tired of getting stuck herself. She's a filthy, conniving, two-faced bitch who has no business being in charge of a wrestling program. She probably thinks a piledriver is just a sex position she's been in a million times. She wants to humiliate me so she makes me partners with the likes of you. You are not European Champion and I'll prove it. But first we have these two to deal with. Do yourself a favor, Chris, and stay out of my way in this match because you wouldn't wanna end up any higher on the Daniel Bryan shit list.

Bryan lowers his mic and glares back over at Sandow.

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
The crowd are still cheering on their hero Daniel Bryan when the bass line of an overly familiar theme music plays over the PA system.

'Broken Out in Love' by Mark Crozer and The Rels plays over the audio system and the crowd immediately begin to boo and groan. Before long Bray Wyatt walks out from the back with a sly smile on his face. He has a microphone in his back pocket which he wastes no time in pulling out to begin speaking.

normal_By_Rulez_TXN_2013_01_10_HDTV_mp40053.png

Bray Wyatt: Well lookie here, three best friends back together yet again!. I missed you, I missed you both I really did, I missed when we used to run this company, when we destroyed the sinful, the uneducated and the unworthy. When we showed the world what could be done, we were Your Enlightened Saviors!. We were on top of the world!... and then it all came tumbling down. Brought down by greed, lunacy and betrayal... by one man. You, Daniel Bryan. You see all of the animosity, all of the hate spawns from one man within our group, you Daniel. You caused the breakdown of the most powerful force this company had ever seen. You thought you were so much better, you thought you could be bigger than us all, that's greed Daniel, you thought you could be bigger than... Bray Wyatt. And that Daniel, that is lunacy.

Bray Wyatt laughs as he makes his way down to the ring and onto the apron.

You will never understand Daniel, you will never comprehend just how big Bray Wyatt really is because you see... nobody can, man. I'm everything, I am everywhere, man, I hear and see everything you do and I thought, foolishly, that you would do the wise thing and keep in line as a member of Your Enlightened Saviors but alas we stand here enemies. And I promise you this Daniel, I will not go easy on you for you have given into sin, you no longer live life as the savior of the masses but another vice of the masses and as such... you must be extinguished. But man, I find it funny, I really do that to finally get my hands on you, the man who betrayed and eventually led to the demise of Your Enlightened Saviors, I have to play friends with the man who cost me my opportunity to become the World Heavyweight Champion in that Battle Royal so many weeks ago, Damien Sandow.

Bray Wyatt, now in the ring glares at Sandow before smiling.

But we'll let bygones be bygones Damien, we're not men who let the past dictate us, we're better than that. We were the core of Y.E.S, not Daniel Bryan, he was the weak link. And I say, it's about time we finally got rid of him from our minds. But let's not forget Christopher Daniels, a man who I have never met eye to eye but know so well. He is a man who demands success of himself and this current situation he's in with Daniel here, well that ain't gonna work so well for him. So Damien what's the odds on our opponents having a breakdown in our match and leaving us to simply... pick the bones?

Damien and Bray exchange a laugh between two gentlemen before Wyatt finishes.

You see this greed you have Daniel, it will cost you again and you will fall at the feet at the men who made you what you are and we will show the world that you are the weak link and we will show the world that Christopher Daniels is nothing more than another fallen foe as myself and Damien go on to prove once again that Your Enlightened Saviors, are the most powerful force not only now, not only in history but for the foreseeable future of the UWF.

Reactions: Cwalker

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Daniels appears on the titantron looking rather perplexed.

christopher-daniels-wrestler-los-angeles-BzrnWt.jpg

“The Fallen Angel” Christopher Daniels:

Gentlemen, I’m not entirely sure what I just listened but I feel as though it was a giant load of garbage! Do any of you truly think that you are better than I? More intelligent than me, well I have to stop you right there. I’m a ring general so to speak. I’ve been doing this for a very long time, and do you want to know why I continue to do this? Do you know why I’m still here to piss all of you off? It’s not because I’m an old man trying to relive some kind of past glory. I’m forty *mumbles*, I’ve still got loads of time still ticking! No, I’m smarter than anybody every truly gives me credit for. I train hard, I eat right, I indulge in some of the finer things such as a nice Appletini.

It’s at this point that Daniels is handed an Appletini from someone off screen.

Why thank you my good friend!

A voice can be heard off camera saying “you’re welcome dude!”

Now, back to what I was going to say before I was delightfully interrupted. Damien Sandow, you pride yourself on book smarts, but I have yet to see any true intelligence in that ring. You’re only ever really gotten anywhere with some help. In my opinion you were probably the weakest link of Your Enlightened Dorks. I mean Saviours. Both Daniel Bryan and Bray Wyatt have proven themselves in singles competition, but where have you gotten since that fateful night? You were practically handed the championship because Smackdown at the time couldn’t afford to not have a World Champion. You lost it rather quickly if I do recall. Both of these guys are successful in singles competition. Daniels has probably won every singles title in this company! Bray had a great World Title run, as well as a European Title run. I find it rather amusing that you have such a false bravado of yourself. You must know, I mean, you can’t be that dumb! It’s all very simple Damien, you suck! Haha!

Laughter can be heard joining Daniels laughter from off camera.

Anyway, as much as I’d love to continue reminding you of how much you suck, I must divert my attention to the other two bums in the ring! Daniel freaking Bryan, how are ya buddy? Not a day has gone by that I haven’t thought about how you stole my moment. Because of you, my European Championship win is ruined! Hardly anybody every talks about Christopher Daniels the NEW European Champion! All they want to talk about is how you became the new European Champion. How does it feel being somewhat of a false God to these people? How does it feel destroying a man’s hopes of getting his foot back in the door of the good graces of management? I hope it eats you up inside, but I know it doesn’t, I know you probably like it. You probably feel you deserve it too don’t you? Stephanie was probably right, as much as I hate to say that, but you are bad for business. Wait, did she say that or am I making it up? No matter, much like Damien Sandow, you suck... Hard.

The crowd gives off a mixed reaction to Daniels words as he continues.

Bray Wyatt! My favourite crazy redneck! How’s life out in the swamp? I hear the water got slightly cleaner. Listen dude, I don’t really want to bore many people here with how much you suck. So I’ll get to the key points and we can be on our own separate ways. You gotta give me the name of your pot dealer; I don’t think I’ve ever seen someone so high before. I guess that’s the thing they do down where you’re from huh?

Daniels lifts up his European Championship for everybody to see.

Pretty, isn’t she? Listen, I understand you three have history, lots of it. Just think of me as a future space man who’s come from the future to change history. For the better! I’d recommend getting whatever Bray has for the best experience.

OOC: Sorry for the big picture, I can take it down if people don't like it. It didn't look that big in the preview.

jjdy6ts312

Reaction score
elle vous initie de façon ludique aux coulisses du métier et aux secrets de fabrication d pièce

Pour s'offrir une plus large vitrine sur le Web, Paul, George, Ringo et Yoko Ono ont passé un accord avec MSN, le portail de Microsoft (2). Lequel renvoie à son tour vers le site du disquaire et libraire BOL. Seul hic, on n'arrive pas immédiatement sur la bonne page et il faut procéder à une recherche pour dénicher le titre en bout de rayon.

The more likely explanation is that the American consumer has yet to come to terms with the lower standard of living that she will eventually have to become accustomed to. By this I mean that on average, individuals are not worth as much and are not earning as much as they were five years ago. At some point, lavish consumerism with have to concede to prudent, rational spending, but until that happens we can discuss some big names in the retail game..

Hizo video chino y jardín ciencias sociales se. Protetto dalla normativa sul diritto dautore. Fuistes yo pasabamo que empece ayer. Dans la mesure du possible il est fortement conseillé de porter des protections surtout pour les yeux. Le sel en fusion sont extrêmement dangereux et provoquent de graves brulures, donc porter vieux vêtement et chaussures, et des gants. En règle générale il est fortement conseillé de ne pas faire cette « cuisine » dans une cuisine ou sur la gazinière de madame..

Somebody at Microsoft or EA Sports must read these forums. Went to play game and X-box said I had update and had to load before I could log into X-box Live. It took about twenty minutes then went to game. I think the economy has room to grow. Companies that produce commodity products for the world market are benefiting from the low dollar. These stocks still have a way to go.

Complete spontaneous Barrett's regression has recently been examined prospectively by Weston et al. in which 99 patients with Barrett's esophagus were followed for a minimum of 2 years (mean

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
SIERRA HOTEL INDIA ECHO LIMA DELTA SHIELD

The music of Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns begins blasting throughout the PA system and the crowd get to their feet not quite sure what the hell to expect. Rollins comes out of the crowd and immediately hops onto the apron. The spotlight immediately goes to get off Seth Rollins as it moves to where Roman Reigns is as he slides into the ring. Reigns is given a microphone.

normal_wwe_monday_night_raw_2013_02_25_720p_hdtv_x264-kyr_mkv0092_1024x576.png

Roman Reigns:

It bothers me. It really does bother me. The fact we've kicked off 2014 strong however there's still tends to be a problem and that problem is Dean Ambrose. A man who's constantly lying to himself, a man who much like majority of you fail to believe in the shield. Sure we helped him succumb victory last week, sure we defeated the Celtic Barrage and mind you... They probably won't be seen again. We eliminate every single person until they decide to change for the better, what we represent is right for each and every single one of you. We are changing the landscape of UWF and rightfully so. But it fathoms me when we have to deal with idiots who have no clue, who don't know that this entire place is nothing more than a tragedy. It's injustice and this is why we're the Hounds of Justice; this is why we are doing what we've gotta do! This week we start with a bunch of puppets to decided to listen to a little kid hiding under a mask, yeah we speaking about LAX.

The crowd cheers at the mention of LAX, Roman's heard enough and Seth calls for the microphone.

05a64a95c08fd970ac3ce173305a0bcf.jpg

Seth Rollins:

Quiet. Roman's spot on here and you people are no more than puppets on strings, all being outplayed into belief. Belief that you have to support a bunch of guys who want to be "Superheroes". Yeah sure, we're the Villians but we'll always find a way to outsmart your heroes. We KILL your heroes and make sure they're no more than just an empty carcass lying on the sidewalk. So Rey Mysterio happens to be the man pulling all the strings and led you guys astray, how do you feel Homicide? More importantly Hernandez... You only turned yourself in for these people just to keep your job. What about us? We were forgotten for almost two months, I'm a former International Champion and remember Homicide, I cashed it on you! Then I was thrown into a six-man match in where I was gradually out-numbered and the belt is now sitting on Smackdown. But look what happened, you thought you could have it all... then I came along and snatched it under your eyes. Then you lost your damn job... almost. But the fact is here Homicide... You knew you were heading out the door, we didn't. Rey Mysterio begged you guys to stay, but why? So you could be puppeteers and run around pretending to be Superheroes. Could have called Hurricane Helms for that Rey! But now he's gotten you both back here, it's only a justification knowing that I'll beat you. I beat you before Homicide and I know for a damn fact that you turning into one of these people is a complete injustice. You know yourself you're much, much better than this. You don't need to play puppet Homicide, heck... When I faced you back on Anarchy, when I took that title away from you and allowed Vince Russo to turn into such a tragic mess... You were seen as a threat. But right now, you're far from a threat. You're just a lackey!

Seth gives Roman the microphone as the crowd boo's heavily.

Roman Reigns:

Y'know something folks, I ain't been here that long but I've been nothing more of a savage. A man who's on the hunt, I've caused enough destruction in my short time and trust me... There'll be plenty more to come. Hernandez, The Super Mex, whatever you want to call yourself. I know this isn't like you guys, LAX was about being real. LAX didn't give a damn what people think, but now you're going to listen to a man who's half your size? A man who tried to get the Justice League happening the first time and failed? Remember the first stint? If you don't then that's a real shame, maybe your memory's a bit fuzzy. But I'm tellin' you and I'm tellin' ya once, this week on RAW. The Shield will be eliminating you of any competition, we will remove you and eliminate you. There's no Justice League, LAX or happy-days about it. What we do this week on RAW, Dean Ambrose will have to watch very close because his decision-making isn't going to be around for long. You have a choice Dean, but so do you Homicide, so do you Hernandez. Do you really want to be puppets on a string? Do you really want to prove yourself once again? Just because Vince isn't around, just because you were a lackey the first time around... Do you really, really expect Rey to fulfill your destiny? I'm going to crush your dreams, Seth here is sending you guys into a total blackout. It's best you BELIEVE!

Status
Not open for further replies.