UWF - Past Raw Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Re: UWF Raw: The Corporation (Cena/Batista) vs AJ Styles and Daniel Bryan

[video=youtube;Gj5r0No0o7g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gj5r0No0o7g[/video]

AJ goes as he makes his way out as the fans cheer. AJ Styles goes and he walks down the ramp. The fans cheer like crazy as he looks at Batista and he enters the ring. AJ Styles before he addresses the "Animal". AJ Styles puts his football Gloves together high in the air, the fans cheer as AJ puts them by his side. AJ Styles goes and he grabs his microphone and he begins to speak towards to Batista

BLGUeWY.png

AJ Styles: So this is my punishment? My punishment is going to be me facing off against you Batista and you John? I am sorry but how is this going to teach me a lesson Stephanie. Last week that happened on RAW. That right there was a punishment. That right there was humiliating. This match right here, it feels like it is more of an award then a punishment. You hear me Stephanie this match right here is an award, because not only will I be able to unleash my anger onto John Cena, and Batista. I will also be giving out a preview for what is to come for Daniel Bryan at Bound for Glory, now Batista let me address you.

AJ looks at Batista with an angry face and he begins to speak

AJ Styles: So this is what you have become. The big bad monster now playing lap dog to Stephanie. I know you never cared for the fans, but why? Why stoop yourself to such a low level that Cena had done so many months ago. I just feel like you Dave watching you are a better person then this. You really want to throw this away just so you can get control? Dave I understand you want to be successful, but Dave do what you did on Smackdown. Do what you did there, and earn your way to the top. You Dave too me have sold out for your own selfish causes and beliefs in this industry.

fans get a "you sold out" chant towards Batista. Batista though dosen't seemed phaze by it as AJ Styles goes and he begins to speak towards him once more

AJ Styles: You know Batista you feel as if your going to destroy me in the middle of this ring, but Batista it is not going to be an easy task for you to do. I am not going to be someone who is going to just lie down and die just like that. I have one of the biggest opportunities in my career, and not you, not John Cena, not Kurt Angle, not Cody Rhodes, and especially not Stephanie McMahon will stop me from reaching Bound for Glory and living my dream. You can do all the damage you want on me. Slam me on my neck, break my arm, hell it dosen't matter because I will still find a way to make it to Bound for Glory. Batista I am not standing up to the corporation because of Randy Orton. Hell Orton to me is just as guilty too me for letting Dixie Carter. No I am standing up to the corporation to prove a point that you don't mess with AJ Styles. Not only that give the fans what they actually want to see. Seeing you and Cena get your ass kicked in the middle of that ring.

fans cheer as AJ looks at Batista with an intense look in the ring

Ozymandias

Reaction score
UWF RAW: The Miz vs Ted DiBiase

WHAT GOES ON

[video=youtube;vbXmaRuFsQY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbXmaRuFsQY[/video]

The Miz's new entrance music hits brining the fans in attendance to their feet. Signs are thrust into the air such as "Miz Lives" and "King Miz the I"

Eventually the man himself makes his way out to the stage to a mostly positive reaction, though there remain a few dissenting voices. He looks all business tonight as he makes his way down the ramp towards the ring, high fiving a number of fans on the way.

He leaps up on to the apron, grabs a mic from the announcer and waits for his music to die down before addressing the fans...

The Miz: Ahh, goddamn it! I'm sorry people, I dropped the damn ball against that corporate whore, Kurt Angle

The mention of both the Corporation and Angle bring huge boos from the crowd

I know, I know. What a sonofabitch huh? Stephanie McMahon, Cody Rhodes, John Cena, Dave Batista and Kurt Angle. What a rogues gallery huh? I can only guess they are trying to break a world record for how many a-holes they can fit in the one room at the same time! But I didn't help. I didn't make life difficult for them. I let that Olympic Kiss-Asser beat me in the ring last week. It was a disappointment, I'm not gonna lie, but in my defence it is extremely difficult to get a grip of that guy. I mean he is completely hairless. From head to toe, and given all that oil he uses his limbs literally just slipped through my fingers any time I tried to apply a hold. Verrrrrrry sneaky. But, onwards and upwards. Last week is done with and it's time to move. This week I have been given a massive opportunity, I've been given an opportunity to book my place in the King of the Ring tournament. All that stands between myself and that opportunity is one half of the tag team champions; Ted DiBiase...

The mention of DiBiase's name also brings boos from the crowd, however this time The Miz gestures for the fans to quieten down.

No, no, no, now c'mon people, we're talking about one half of the tag team champions here. Now that deserves a little bit of respect. When I first joined the UWF the tag titles were viewed as a bit of a joke, but now, now we have a huge high profile tournament to get a pop at the champions, with some of the best teams in the industry taking part. You gotta give the champions their due, they're part of raising the profile of those titles. So you wont hear me belittling the tag team champions...

The fans are unsure as to how to react...

Although... I would've been nice to face what "some people" call the strongest member of the team...

This time The Miz's comments bring an 'Ooooh' reaction from the crowd

Now I couldn't possibly comment either way, but "some people" would regard DiBiase as the weakest link. Some people would say that Wade Barrett carries the team in their matches. Some people would say that it's ridiculous that despite being an ACTUAL champion, DiBiase still wears a home-made belt down to the ring. Now I'm not sure about that, Zack Ryder used to wear a home made belt to the ring and they made him Smackdown GM! Now he's actually got people fighting for his home-made belt, so maybe Teddy Boy's just ahead of the game. Either way "some people" would say the papier-mache and glitter job he wears around his waist makes him look like a 5 year old. Some people would say all kindsa things, but I'm not some people, I'm not gonna stand out here taking cheap shots at Teddy D-B. I'm not gonna suggest he's carried by a far superior team-mate. I'm not gonna suggest he looks like he's wearing a Liberace hand-me-down, that would just be rude! But here's what I will say...

Teddy we're both ex-champions, we've both been to the very top so we both know what it takes to get there. We both know what an opportunity it is to be given a shot at getting in to the King of the Ring tournament, so neither of us is taking this lightly. Now we're going into this match with me starting from the bottom and you holding gold once again, you're already back into winning ways in the UWF whereas I prepared last week by losing to a 6ft tall shaved and waxed gorilla, so lets just say my preparations haven't been ideal. But if you think for one second that gives you any kind of advantage, then you're wrong. I am the 2013 Royal Rumble winner, I was given an opportunity at that match and I grabbed it with both hands. I have now been given another opportunity with the King of the Ring and I am going to take that crown with both hands. Teddy you have a tag team tournament going on at the moment that you need to worry about. The best thing you can do for your own personal health, your own personal sanity, and for those tag title that you and Wade Barrett have, is concentrate on that. Cause be under no illusions Teddy, I am GOING on to the King of the Ring tournament, and I am going right through you, and if you honestly think you can stop me then-

Before The Miz can finish his closing thought he's interrupted by...

Dash

Reaction score
Re: UWF RAW: The Miz vs Ted DiBiase

*KERCHING*

I COME FROM MONEY. I COME FROM CLASS
THESE LADIES LOVE ME FOR ALL MY CASH!

[video=youtube;Ge6mm9irPtM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ge6mm9irPtM[/video]

The crowd throw jeers directed towards the top of the ramp as Ted Dibiase steps out into the arena, his Tag Team Championship belt strapped around his waist and his Million Dollar Championship draped across his shoulder. Ted starts to make his way down to the ring at a slow pace, he stops at the Steel Steps and climbs up onto the apron before slipping himself into the ring through the middle and top ropes. Ted paces around the ring before coming to a stop in front of Miz. He raises his microphone to his lips.

Ted Dibiase
First of all, it's almost impossible to take you seriously anymore Mike Mizanin when you walk down to the ring to that atrocious entrance music. Not that you have the worst entrance music in the history of UWF, without a doubt that accolade belongs to the Rated R Superstar, Edge. But you are a close second. Secondly, I can not express to you enough how disrespectful it is to me that Stephanie McMahon would choose for a man like John Cena, a coward who walks out on his matches, a man who went into SummerSlam with three championship matches and only ended up being able to retain the lowest of the low. Then there's Batista, the man who fought through four other men to retain his World Championship, he's already doing a better job than Cena, but then he goes and ruins everything by losing to Edge of all people... I mean come on, why on earth would she want to associate herself with those two losers when she could associate herself with the fastest rising superstar in UWF history, a man of class, a man of honour, a born champion like myself.. But no, instead she chooses to align herself with an alcoholic mess of a forty year old man and what I can only describe as a delusional little boy in Cody Rhodes. Not that I would ever choose to stoop so low as to unite with a McMahon, it's just common sense that I should have at the very least been asked.

Ted Dibiase
But at least my undefeated record is given some respect as I'm placed in this King of the Ring tournament against a man who has just about as much Wrestling Ability as Kelly Kelly's middle finger. I should be grateful that I've been given an opportunity to get back to the top of the mountain, back to where I was before I left the company, but to be quite honest, I'm not. I am a third generation superstar, I shouldn't have to work my way back up to the top, I should already be there. It should be me heading into Bound for Glory to fight Daniel Bryan for the Championship, not that waste of space, AJ Styles... But instead I am forced to stand beside all of these mediocre superstars to 'earn' my opportunity, It is nothing but a travesty.

The crowd start to boo the million dollar son as he turns his attention to Miz.

Ted Dibiase
I know it's a push to ask a man like you to think twice, Mike... but you might want to reconsider your opinion of me. If you honestly believe that Wade Barrett is carrying me and that I am... as you say, 'the weak link',you should take a look at my record and compare it to his. I am undefeated in this company, he is not. I won these Tag Team Championships, he did not. It is clear to anyone that possess any common sense that he doesn't even compare to me. If you want to think of him as anything, think of him as my personal bodyguard and nothing more... And before you run your mouth about this championship I have draped over my shoulder, you need to understand that this is not a fake title like Zack Ryder's. This is a championship that showcases my fathers legendary career. Having rarely ever left his waist, it is a testament to his determination in the wrestling business. After his retirement, he passed the belt onto me and now I hold onto it with pride and will continue to bring it out with me throughout my career as I have nothing but respect for the man who handed it to me. Although I find it insulting that you should compare it to 'paper-mache'...I can't say that it surprises me that you have little to no understanding of the word Legacy. Because that is exactly what this championship is, my legacy.

Ted Dibiase
Make no mistake, not only are you starting at the bottom of your career tonight, you're staying there. Everything about me yells out King. I have the class, the money, the connections, the ability, I possess everything that a King needs, including a queen... Oh, where are my manners? I believe you've met before, Miz. Please, do give your... I mean my future queen a warm welcome.

Maryse struts down the ramp in her dress and steps into the ring, she hits her signature pose by throwing her palm into Miz's face and quickly turning away before standing beside Dibiase.

C2TPenW.png

Ted Dibiase
That's right Mike, not only did I steal your queen from underneath your nose, but I'm about to take everything you ever worked for away from you when I expose you for the fraud that you are and move on to my rightful spot as King of the Ring.

Reaction score
Re: UWF Raw King of the Ring Match - Angle vs Reigns

Kurt Angle scratches behind his ear, completely unsure and slightly embarrassed by his opponent’s comments.

020108-kurt-angle-lsouth_zps597a33ab.jpg

Kurt Angle: So let me get this straight, you think I’m all talk and zero action? Ask The Miz, ask of the promotion fodder on Anarchy and you’ll find the result is the same, I beat them all with no help from the Corporation or anyone else for that matter and you can be damn sure I won’t be begging for help from my partners in the Corporation, especially against you.

Kurt Angle smirks and watches Roman Reigns before continue to elaborate.

Kurt Angle: You mention about the rest of your “family†and you’re right they are a bunch of jokes and I’ve beaten ‘em all at some point of time and you’re just gonna be another name on the list and if you want to think I’m all ‘talk’ you are going to get one hell of a rude awakening when I’m Olympic Slamming your ass onto the canvas for the three count. Hell, I might go for the Ankle Lock and snap your frickin’ ankle or choke you out with the Triangle Choke? I can go on and on about the many different ways I can beat you, I’m not that one move kind of guy, I’m the Wrestling Machine and I got no problems proving it to a rookie like you.

So you can watch all the tapes you want, you can study me in the ring but you’ll never beat me, you’ll never know all my “tricks†you’ll never be able to predict my next move, all you can hope is you get lucky which highly unlucky because there is no way I’m going to let a rook like you get the better of the Wrestling Machine.

The fans murmur amongst themselves unsure whether to cheer for Angle because of the arrogance of the unproved and untested rookie whose snarling at Kurt Angle.

Kurt Angle: What’s the matter rook? Getting angry because the best pure athlete in UWF is writing you off or because you got nothing on me? Calling me ass-kisser because I offered to help out the lovely Stephanie McMahon or is it because people recognize my skills and abilities while even your family of savages ignore you and mock you? It’s unfortunate you got some arrogance about you Roman when all you’ve done is jump brand out of fear of repercussions from Kane but now you’re stepping into the ring with the Olympic Hero, talk about from out of the frying pan right into the fire.

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
Re: UWF Raw 9/10: Matt Morgan versus Vampiro

As a thin layer of red smoke fills the stage, Superbeast hits the PA system and starts playing through out the arena

[video=youtube;X3-H5jGoags]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3-H5jGoags[/video]

Vampiro comes creeping on the stage with a mic in his hand

7D7fm0D.png

He makes it to the ring as Paul Heyman has a frightened look on his face

Vampiro:
You just don't get it. Some people in this business still don't get how serious I am. And that's fine because it amuses me to torture people. I do that to send them the painful message of fear. I make them scared of me. I frighten them because that is who I am. I am the creator of fear! There is nobody in the world that intimidates me. But I will admit one thing Matt, you don't look intimidated by me. But I know deep down you are afraid. You know that I have no limits. You know that my fighting style defines brutality..... And if you don't know any of this, then you will. This is no joke, this is a harsh reality "son". You see, I don't like jokes either Matt. But for you to call me a joke is a joke itself.... I am no joke. I am the man that walks through flames for my own pleasure. I am the man that laughs at pain. And most importantly, I am the man with a dark soul that feeds on the fear of his victims.

mH31FLX.png

Vampiro:
Speaking of "victims", tonight Matt, you will be the first victim of the beast that has been trapped away for so long. Tonight this beast will be out for blood. It's not like any ordinary beast. It's the type of beast can rip you apart without even touching you. You can't run from this beast because it seeks revenge. It seeks blood from you Matt. This beast is from within me. And it is flowing through out my body. Whispering to me. Telling me exactly how much pain to inflict on you....... And the pain that you will feel has no limits like myself. The pain will not stop until the job is done. And I promise you that my beast will tear your skin apart until there is a gashing wound will the blood begins to drain out of your body. And when I see that blood hit the mat I will have no choice but to finish you off there. Because the job will be done. The mission for brutality will be completed and my satisfaction level will be high. I will be satisfied when you are lying on this mat with blood gushing from your face.

The crowd begins to cheer for the mention of making Matt Morgan bleed

Vampiro:
Now I know you will find every way to get past your fate tonight Matt. You will use cheap tactics to try and even things up with this beast. You will try to use Paul and you may even try to hide behind your buddy Alex. But when it comes down to it, this beast can step on anything. Whether you want to deny it or not, you will be losing tonight. I have never been more confident about a match than I am tonight. Because when I look at you I don't see a giant at all. I see a frightened little boy that hides behind a tough exterior. And everybody will see your true colors tonight when you beg for mercy at my feet. And I don't feel sorry for anybody. I will just look at you and smile in amusement as I witness the blood dripping from your face at a fast rate..... I will seal your fate with a tombstone piledriver to not only finish you off, but to also send my newly rival a message. I will send Taker the message of hatred. A message that is only sent when you feel that the opposing man deserves what is coming to him. And trust me when I say this, the Undertaker deserves to be punished. He has been faking the dark ways for years now. It's time he comes clean and admits that he is the same biker from before. The fact that he claims he is the Devil himself is an insult. He is no Devil. He is barley a demon. All the Undertaker is, is the same as you Matt. A scared little boy hiding behind a tough exterior.

A mixed reaction from the crowd at the mention of Undertaker. Vampiro then turns to Paul Heyman

Vampiro:
As for you Paul. You have been creating this legacy for yourself for many years now. You believe that you are the guy that can make people big in this business. Well I don't give a shit about any of that. Those are just lies that you create so you can feel good about yourself. But in reality you are nothing to the wrestling world. You amount to nothing and you are seen as just that. Nothing..... In the past you have called yourself evil, but you don't know the true meaning of evil. Evil is a strong word that is only used for true demons that follow the darkness. If you followed the darkness then you wouldn't waste your time with anybody but yourself. A part of being evil is having no emotional feelings towards others. And you seem to have an emotional attachment to the men you represent, so I don't think of you as being evil. I think of you as the joke. I think of you as the walking gimmick in this business. There is nothing that you can do to change my mind Paul because I don't change it very often. I don't see you and your clients as a threat because like I've said, there isn't much that can intimidate me. Not your giant or your mouth........You can try to say things to intimidate me or play mind games with me, but it won't work. Just like you tried to get these people to believe that I am only here to entertain them. I am not here to entertain them Paul. I am here for my own selfish desires. And like I've said before, that is pain and fear. Those are the two key words of my career. Those define why I love being here. I love being here to make the men backstage fear me as I hurt their fellow employees. These fans don't drive me to do anything. The only thing that drives me to do anything is myself. I am the motivation of the destruction I cause.

With that, Vampiro slowly lowers his mic as Paul and Matt attempt to reply

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

Reigns looks into the eyes of Kurt Angle looking disgusted.

normal_wwe_monday_night_raw_2013_02_25_720p_hdtv_x264-kyr_mkv0101_1024x576.png

Roman Reigns:

Is that all you've got? You want me to ask The Miz who has done absolutely nothing as of late? Is that what you were saying Kurt? I think you're delusional, I think your mind is away with the fairies and you're not comprehending what really should be bothering you. You think I'm some easy opponent and that's because you've gloated yourself around, you've pranced around in that suit with all the money behind you... but it's only going to send you broke sooner than expected. It's quite ironic how you speak about many ways on beating me, do you think I'm stupid or something? There may be many ways to beat me but for me... I only need one way, one move that will break you in half, every single bone. Do you understand this Kurt? I'm feeling you're failing to see how much of a threat I pose, I'm feeling you're not understanding that your bones could be indeed broken and my actions could leave you deciding what to do with your career... Or even worse... I could make you never return again.

But of course you have to speak of the Anoa'i family, sure you've defeated many members of the family and that makes you feel so damn good doesn't it Kurt? Would you like another gold medal with that? Because I've already stated my family is a joke, the fact is... I'll be the only Anoa'i member that you will never beat! This ain't no talk, this is reality, this is a proven ground that you will never, ever beat me Kurt. I don't comprehend what runs in your mind but I believe The Corporation has something to do with decreasing your memory, I don't need no tapes... I certainly don't need to believe what you're speaking because as far as I'm concerned you're only spitting dribbles out of your mouth. You'll need John Cena, Batista and Cody Rhodes to hold a bib for you, perhaps a towel and a bottle of water because you'll be left for dead in your own pool of blood. I might be Samoan but I don't stereotype myself, I might be related to Umaga but I'm not calling myself a bulldozer... I'm much stronger than that, I'm much more dangerous than anybody that's in the Anoa'i bloodline. It should concern you Kurt, it should concern you like never before... You've got no idea what you're up against, this isn't some rookie coming up losing... I'm a man with a bloodline of disappointment, a bloodline that's known to everyone around the world... I'm the golden child out of the family, I'm the one who will surpass everyone and enable that the Anoa'i family doesn't become a disappointment... Whilst the family is a joke, I am not!

I'm not angry about your decisions on joining Stephanie McMahon, I personally feel you could have taken a better way in doing so... You're just weak, hiding behind all these people... You're far from the best athlete here Kurt, I know you broke your neck... I know you won Olympic Gold with it; but what happens when I break it and it paralyzes you? What then? You can talk about skill, you can talk about how great you think you are. But this week, I will break you, I will defeat you and embarrass you... I will become KING!

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Re: UWF RAW: The Miz vs Ted DiBiase

The Miz chuckles to himself for a moment while looking up and down at Raw’s newest power couple.

The Miz: I'll tell you what Teddy I do envy you on one point, this is the quietest I’ve ever heard Maryse. She used to talk so incessantly that when she left I thought I’d gone partially deaf

Maryse moves to respond but Miz holds up a single finger

App-ap-ap-ap-ap! Silence, s'il vous plait! Don’t spoil this moment, you’re doing so well. I’ll be honest you guys I’m as happy as hell for ya. I learned a long time ago that life’s too short to hold grudges and have regrets. “Non, je ne regrette rien” you might say huh Maryse? And I can honestly say that it makes me happy to see YOU happy. It’s like… it’s like when you give an old sweater into Goodwill. Then a couple of weeks later you’re walking down the street and you see some down-and-out wearing it, he’s all snug and happy and you think to yourself; “God, ain’t it great that one of my cast-offs can make someone else so happy”! So I wish you both peace… love… and goodwill.

After leaning in to deliver that last comment The Miz wheels away from DiBiase and Maryse and begins walking slowly up and down the ring as he speaks

But let’s get back to business. When you first came out here you asked an important question; how could Stephanie McMahon overlook you? How could Stephanie McMahon forget someone like you? And I tell you I’ll be damned if I know, (addressing the audience while gesturing at DiBiase) ladies and gentlemen would any of you possibly, EVER overlook… overlook… Um, I’m sorry I have completely forgotten your name! Fred? Ned? Classy… Teddy Blassie?? Look your name’s not important. The important thing is that you are clearly someone of great importance because you have brought your own belt from home. THAT is the kind of things that the Corporation should be looking for and god knows I’m sure they’ll live to regret not extending you an invite to their little soiree. Instead of mixing it up with the McMahons, you gotta put up with me.

So you wanna talk about “legacy”? Sure I can talk legacy. “Legacy” says to me that “some people” in this business get a leg up because of who their momma or poppa was. “Legacy” says to me that there’s guys walking about in this business who expect success served up to them on a silver platter just cause they’ve got a surname which sounds familiar to people. You said it yourself just now; you’re a third generation superstar, you shouldn’t have to work your way back to the top, you think you should be there automatically. When someone like you talks about “legacy”, all I hear is “misplaced entitlement”.

There are those of us who didn’t have the leg up. Those of us who had door after door closed to us simply because we were just another face, another name. Those of us who had to find another way to get into this business, another way to be noticed, even if it meant that thing being held against us every single day of the rest of our careers. People like me do what we do to make a name for ourselves in this business because we have to make our OWN name! You wanna talk about “legacy”? You think I don’t understand the meaning of “legacy”? Well remove your head from your own ass just a second and listen real good; every single day of my life I think about legacy, MY legacy! I am building my own legacy from the bottom not relying on standing on someone elses! I may not have royal blood, I may not be an heir to the throne, but you better believe you’re ass DiBiase that I am the USURPER! And all your money and good breeding will not stop me getting what I want…

The Miz stares a hole in DiBiase for a few seconds, looking intense. Eventually he breaks focus and begins to chuckle to himself

Look what you made me do Teddy, made me get all riled up. You made me look like I got a split personality disorder. But no one would buy that; they’d just think it was a cunning ruse to get myself into the Rhodes and Ambrose feud. Two men and at least four personalities in the particular feud, it’s quite something. But back to you and me, you got your legacy and I got my legacy. You wanna be king, I wanna be king. You got Maryse, I’ve got… natural pauses in conversation. Seems like we’ve both got legitimate claims to the throne, so it comes down to who’s the best man in the ring.

So you can rely of having your bodyguard and having your queen, but lemme tell you if there’s one thing I’ve learned in the past couple of months is that it’s all very well having people round about you, but you gotta have the RIGHT people round about you. I had the wrong people round about me and I paid for it, and I’ll never make that mistake again. Whether or not you make the same mistake, well we’ll have to wait and see, but I promise you Teddy; I am prepared for whatever you wanna bring to the table in this match. I am prepared for you, your bodyguard and your queen. A good king plans his battles in order to win the war, and I’m not just gonna be a good king, I’m gonna be a GREAT king…

He wheels away from DiBiase and addresses the fans

“Miz the Great”, god I like the sound of that…

Last edited:
Reaction score

Kurt Angle shakes his head for a moment.

tna1060_zps3099f088.jpg

Kurt Angle: When did UWF become DeJa freaking VU? Because all I’m hearing and seeing is the same thing from you everytime you get a chance to talk, that is one huge disappointment from member of the Anoi’a family because usually they make me chuckle but you just make me shake my head in shame and embarrassment on your part.

Both times you had a chance to talk, it’s been the same freaking thing, how your family sucks which stating the obvious and then you go on about how you’re going to beat me? These fans might envy me but sure as hell, they aren’t that stupid, each and every single one of these fans know I’m the best there is, they know I am the Wrestling Machine and they know I don’t have to ‘prove’ it when it happens each and every week.

The fans continue to murmur but seeing as Roman Reign’s is falling flat on his face against Kurt Angle, the fans begrudging cheer for the Corporation’s Assassin. Kurt Angle takes a breath pause for looking to say a few more words.

Kurt Angle: …

But he hastily interrupted by someone who draws all the heat back to Kurt Angle.

???: Not another word, Kurt!

Kurt Angle turns to the titantron as Stephanie McMahon struts out from the backstage, not looking amused at all with Kurt Angle’s current predicament.

RAW_1045_Photo_001.jpg

Stephanie McMahon: And this is exactly why Raw is failing as a brand, the top talent the brand has to offer is put up against undercard savages like Roman Reigns. Kurt Angle is a top-class competitor and deserves to be treated like one, facing only the best Raw has to offer instead he’s forced to suffer under Randy Orton facing off against a nobody like Roman Reign’s who can’t even string a coherent sentence together.

You talk about the Anoi’a family laughing at you Roman and I don’t blame them seeing as Umaga had the brains to hire that bitch Trish Stratus as his mouthpiece so the fans would at least believe he wasn’t a blithering idiot like yourself and the Rock is in a league you can only dream of!

I should go back to board of directors and demand that this contest becomes null and void and Kurt Angle proceeds to the next round of the King of the Ring tournament by default just to save this brand some face, to save Randy Orton some embarrassment of one of his chosen one’s losing to Wrestling Machine, Kurt Angle.

Kurt Angle chuckles as Stephanie McMahon walks up the ring steps; Angle then proceeds to be a gentleman and parts the middle and bottom rope allowing Stephanie McMahon access to the ring where she finishes her belittlement of Roman Reigns.

Stephanie McMahon: See this Roman, the man stood next to me; he’s the definition of great athlete, one of the best wrestlers in history and he hasn't got to prove this to you because he does this every time he spends into ring. So you have two choices Roman Reigns, you can stay and be made to look like the fool you truly are or you can walk away and surrender this match to a better man, a better wrestler that is Kurt Angle.

==========================

OOC: So SBS thought it'd be a brilliant idea to bring Stephanie McMahon out and use her a satellite manager and I'm the experiment xD!​

Last edited:

Killz

Reaction score
RAW: Beer Money vs Los Guerreros

SORRY! … ABOUT YOUR DAMN LUCK …

[video=youtube;3Ey0GskPSR0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ey0GskPSR0[/video]

A hyped up and energetic Storm bursts out from the back, sans Roode for the time being, and makes his way towards the ring. Half way down the ramp he stops and rushes to the back before reappearing with beer bottles in hand. He bounds down the ramp again popping the caps and spraying the crowd with beer before tossing half empty bottles to the guys in the crowd. The crowd is popping pretty big for a tag-team superstar as Storm rolls into the ring and is handed a microphone.

james-storm-30.jpg

James Storm: U-dubya-F RAW they said we couldn’t do it, they said we were done, we were past it, we just didn’t have it anymore and you know what we did? We won.

Cheers from the crowd as the images of Beer Money defeating the team of Fandango and Derrick Bateman.

More importantly I got to stretch the old bootin’ muscles and kick Bateman’s head clean off his shoulders for the 1...2…3 and hell, it looks like Beer Money haven’t missed a beat! This week though, man, we’ve got a tougher challenge and I’m man enough to admit that to you here tonight. We take on Los Guerreros, those lyin’, cheatin’ and stealin’ amigos from down whatever way and Beer Money has one thing to say to you two: we respect you.

Mixed reaction from the crowd.

Bobby and I learned a lot of tricks from watching guys like Eddie Guerrero compete and when you see us in the ring teaming up we can only hope to achieve the same status as you two when we get to that age to finally hang up the boots.

The half insult goes over most in the crowds heads.

You guys went through hell last week but our hell was gelling once more as a tag-team. Our hell was working out those walking gimmick advertisements and putting them down for the count. We came through it all and now the beer drinkin’, ass kickin’ cowboy and, for my money, the best all-round professional wrestler in this whole damn company have proved we can click once more and take the tag-team titles. Those titles never mean more than when they are around OUR waists so everyone wrasslin’ on Smackdown and Impact and Anarchy can take notice too: we’re not stoppin’ until we get what we want and what we want is to top of the mountain: World Tag Team Champions again.

The crowd pop for Beer Money as champs.

Last week we proved that if Los Guerreros can lie, cheat and steal their way to victory then so can we but more than that we shouldn’t need to be crackin’ beer bottles over punks faces. This should be one for the ages and because we respect you we might not even bring them to ringside hows that?

Storm smiles and the crowd cheer at the upcoming match.

So, without further ado and we REALLY gotta get our old entrance goin’ again, I give to you…well he was callin’ himself the It Factor or somethin’…Bobby Roo-

Storm is cut off.

Blizzard

Reaction score
Re: UWF Raw: The Corporation (Cena/Batista) vs AJ Styles and Daniel Bryan

[video=youtube;I5ceMTj24SQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5ceMTj24SQ[/video]

John Cena’s entrance music blares out of the speakers, and the crowd bursts in thunderous boo’s. After the vocals kick in, Cena slowly makes his way out on the stage, soaking in the boos from the fans. Cena looks into the camera with a smirk, as he makes his way down the entrance ramp. The fans are doing anything and everything to show their hatred towards Cena. They’re booing him, they’re shouting insults at him, they’re even throwing trash at Cena, but it doesn’t faze him. Cena passes the entrance ramp and slides into the ring, before throwing up the ‘HLR’ taunt. The fans boo Cena, as he ignores it, before grabbing a microphone to speak.

vlcsnap-00060.png

John Cena: The Corporation… is… HERE! The boos echoing around the arena increase in volume, and John’s smug smirk grows wider as he continues. Oh, what? Is this not what you people want? For months you begged for change! What everyone was hoping and praying for finally came to them and now everyone is going against what they wanted and are starting to believe The Corporation is going to do more harm than good. You people are pathetic! You people don’t understand that this is for your good, despite if you might believe this is a bad decision. But I’m not going to lie, at first I was one of those who believed that. When Stephanie McMahon proposed the idea, I felt as if there was no way the four of us could get along but after hearing her reasoning? My whole philosophy of what this group was about was warped. At first, I thought this was just a cute little way to try to wreak havoc amongst RAW, but now that she said this is about what’s good for business, The Corporation will be doing all of you a favor and doing what’s good for business, and most importantly, doing what’s good for you people!

John nods his head, as he has a sincere look on his face, before replacing it with a smug smirk.

John Cena: Now, come RAW is the first step in that change. Come RAW, two of the biggest and most powerful superstars in all of history will team up to completely annihilate two of the smallest and most pathetic names on this roster. Because if you see, in the main event where The Corporation belongs, Batista and I will be doing all of you people a favor by destroying AJ Styles and the World Heavyweight Champion himself, Daniel Bryan. It’s inevitable, it’s GOING to happen whether you like it or not. So shut up and suck it up, because no other decision will do. We won’t take a loss, we won’t take a disqualification, we’re only taking a win. Not only are we taking a win, it’s our duty and responsibility to do what’s right for business. What’s right for business is sending those two to the hospital and making sure they regret deciding to mess with us! John walks over to his partner, Batista, and has a confused expression on his face, as he immediately continues. Look at Dave and I, WHY would you mess with us? We’re easily two of the most dominant superstars in this business today, we faced them all and we’ve beaten them all. This is a warm up for us! This is the best opportunity to prove exactly why The Corporate is the biggest thing going in professional wrestling history. Bigger than the New World Order, bigger than D-Generation X, bigger than anything before!

John walks back to the center of the ring, as he stretches out his right arm, soaking in the boos coming at him throughout the arena.

John Cena: You cannot deny the fact that RAW is truly OUR night. Who’s going to stop us? The losers we’re facing off against? Come on, son. If anyone sold out, AJ, it’s you. You had SOME respect from me because you didn’t give a damn about these people. Now what’s this? Five minutes with Dixie and good ol’ AJ’s back. And where’s the World Heavyweight Champion? Grooming his beard? It’s no secret you shouldn’t be champion right now, Daniel, but the fact is you are. That means you’re the biggest target on our list because you? You are NOT what is good for business. You’re the last thing what is good for business and it’s our duty to rid what these people are not fond of. Daniel Bryan, AJ Styles, come RAW, you WILL fall at The Corporation hands, but we? We will forever live on! We will prevail, and we will prove why there’s no… stopping… The Corporation!

John walks back over to Batista, as they await for the World Heavyweight Champion to make his entrance.​

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk

Heyman looks slowly at Vampiro; with a look of confusion on his face. Soon enough, the manager of the future King if The Ring begins to speak up.

raw_989_photo_099-1484707-1680724.jpeg

Paul Heyman: Excuse me, but did you just say that I'm lying to these people? Did you just say that I'm creating a legacy? Why would I need to create something that already exists? Sir, I must ask; have you heard of CM Punk? Kurt Angle? Rob Van Dam? The Big Show? BROCK LESNAR? They were all World Heavyweight Champions under my tutelage. I believe that legacy speaks for itself. And I'm going to do for Matt Morgan and Alex Riley exactly what I did for all my former clients. And that is lead him to Championship Gold. And in case you haven't noticed Mister Vampiro; as of this moment, you stand in the way of my client and said Championship. Because my client needs to beat you in order to advance in this ridiculousness of a tournament before getting what he truly deserves; The World Heavyweight Championship. And Mister Vampiro; that' s bad news for you. Because my client is like a raging bull. When he looks at you; he sees red. My client is ready to run through you like a bull runs through a matador and put you down before you have the chance to know what you hit you.

Matt Morgan foams at the mouth as he awaits the opportunity to wrestler this Tuesday on RAW.

Paul Heyman: I don't want you to make any mistakes about it Mister Vampiro; my client isn't going to need my assistance to defeat you this Tuesday Night on RAW. My client isn't going to need the assistance of Alex Riley. All my client is going to need is his god given ability. The same god given ability which made him a college basketball star. The same ability which morphed him into an "American Gladiator" All my client is going to need is standing right in front of you.

Heyman proceeds to pat Morgan on the chest before speaking again.

Heyman: And that Mister Vamprio is far scarier than anything you can dream of doing. That is far scarier than any "revenge" that you dare to claim. This is the man you should be worried about; not The Undertaker. Because this Tuesday night, you step in the ring with a man who can snap your neck in half with his bare hands.

Heyman passes the microphone back over to The Blueprint and allows Matt Morgan to speak for himself. Morgan makes sure that the camera focus is on him.

526x297-AAa.jpg

"The Blueprint" Matt Morgan: You think I'm afraid son? I've never been afraid of anything in my life. When you look like I do; you don't scare easily. And you don't scare easily because you know that everyone else is intimidated by you. And I know for a fact that it's always the smaller dogs in the fight who try to over compensate for their lack of bite by barking even louder. But I'm going to tell you the same thing I told The Rock and Umaga last week; my bite is very vicious.

Morgan walks around the ring smiling to himself as he thinks of his next words.

Morgan: You say you want brutality; that's fine by me. But there's something I need you to realize. I don't get brutalized. I'm the one who kicks people's heads off their shoulders. I'm the one who takes people out. And I'm the one who's going to end Vamprio's thirst for blood before even begins.

Morgan: You see; for you this is about sending a message and "revenge" as you called it. But for me; this is about something far more personal. For me, this is about getting what has been kept away from me for far too long. This is about the World Heavyweight Championship. This is about Matt Morgan finally getting to the top of the mountain after all of these "superstars" like The Rock stood in my way for so long. And now it's you standing in my way. So I'm going to have to do to you what I did to him. And while I'm doing it, I want every member of the King of The Ring tournament to play very close attention. Because what transpires in this ring on Tuesday is simply a prelude to what I will do to everyone else who stands in my way.

Morgan looks back towards Vampiro before speaking to him again.

Morgan: You might be the motivation of the destruction you cause; but my motivation is the World Heavyweight Championship. And I will destroy everything and everyone until I get it.

Morgan lowers his mic and waits for Vampiro to respond.​

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
RAW KOTR: Rey Mysterio vs DDP

Beware, coming for you!
Its the remix!,
3 live kru,
still gettin rowdy,
oh ien say,
oh you didnt know?
we the 3LK
!

The crowd pops as the 3 Live Kru theme is being played as Rey Mysterio enters on the stage with his traditional format!

Rey_mysterio_entrance_by_Michow619.jpg

Mysterio then stands on the stage as he takes in the applause that he's getting from the crowd, then hops down towards the ring as he runs into and charges up towards the corner and poses to the crowd, which draws a nice pop from the fans in attendance. Rey then points to a couple of people in the crowd before running up to the opposite corner and pointing towards the crowd before doing the pose again. Rey is all smiles as he hops to the canvas and looks around the arena. Rey then waits for the crowd to die down before speaking into the microphone.

normal_051611_mp4_002069634.jpg

Rey Mysterio: So last week we witnessed one of the most awe inspiring debuts that the UWF has ever seen. After The Truth and I won our match against MopHead we saw DDP come from the back and introduce himself to the UWF Faithful. Well it only gets better because not only did DDP debut he brough his own little group with him; Jake "The Snake" Roberts and none other than Stone Cold Steve Austin himself! Now at first we were kind of worried that we would have to deal with the Texas Rattle Snake in the King of The King; but once I saw that my opponent was DDP, well no offense dawg but I was relieved that my chances to advance in the tournament went up a bit. I mean I know that you're an accomplished wrestler back in the day but when I look at you now amingo I don't see a professional wrestler; I see a yoga instructor. I feel that you're a bit ring rusty dawg but don't think that I'll go easy on you. I was chosen to be in the KOTR Tournament and I refuse to give up my spot that easily!

A pop is heard from the crowd as Rey Mysterio continues on.

You know dawg, I'm honestly surprised that I was chosen to be part of the KOTR Tournament; espcially since a) I'm still in the Tag Team Tournament with my crew and b) since R-Truth appears to be the one getting the singles title shots. Granted though he hasn't won one yet though so maybe the POTUF has decided to give me a shot. In that case thank you to R-Truth for being a complete dumbass, cuz now I'm getting a shot at the world title! Ok now all seriousness DDP, I'm hope that I'm not offending you here but why would the UWF Management choose you over a world-renowned champion like Stone Cold Steve Austin? Austin in a former world champion, Jake 'The Snake' Roberts is a WWE Hall of Famer... and the only thing that you're known to be today is a yoga instructor. The Kru and I had a nice discussion last night after the show ended, and we agreed on two things. One was that we consider the Snake Bite Syndicate to be a real threat for the 3 Live Kru. I mean first off we have the craziest vato in the world; Stone Cold Steve Austin. Next we have another batshit crazy vato named Jake 'The Snake' Roberts, and we know for a fact not to take him too lightly.

The crowd pops at Mysterio, waiting for him to mention DDP next.

Now that the first point that we talked about last night. Yourself, DDP, was another thing that we talked about. You see every group has the weakest link. One that doesn't really belong in the group and doesn't really accomplish much on his own. And that weakest link dawg... is you. I mean I hate to talk trash after just meeting you dawg but the that's the truth, and I ain't gonna lie to you but the Kru feels that the Snake Bite Syndicate would be better off with someone that is more successful in the wrestling buisness. Now personally mano I respect the fact that you're helping others in need, especially your buddy Jake Roberts there, and all the power to you for turning lives for the better; but maybe you should stick to the yoga studio where you won't get hurt from those who wrestle on a daily basis. This is a WRESTLING ring amingo, and we take shots everyday from guys who are well in shape. I'm not dissing yoga or anything but I'm willing to bet that you lost all of your wrestling skills over the years, and probably can't tangle with someone like Lil' Rey.

A mixed reaction comes from the crowd as Mysterio goes on.

Now of course I'm open to hear what you have to say about that amingo, and if you feel that you have something to prove then come down to this ring and we will talk... mano to mano.

Rey Mysterio lowers his mic as he awaits for DDP to come out on stage to confront him.

Last edited:

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2

Vampiro stares deep into the eyes of Matt Morgan before speaking

Vampiro:
You seem to claim a lot of things don't you Matt? You claim that you are intimidating. And you may be to some people, but you will never intimidate me. I am that one dark, mysterious character that shows no fear or weakness. It's almost impossible for me to be intimidated by you because fear is obliterated by the confidence in my eyes. The same eyes that can see through your pathetic act of being a threat. You are no threat to me because threats don't exist in my world. Only victims. Victims of battles that cannot be won. Battles that only leave scars and blood. Scars that mean more than just a result from battle, scars that represent a broken man...... The blood that poor out of these scars is just a reminder of what has happened. A reminder of the Brutality that I was talking about! The brutality that defines the way my evil intentions work.

YPLwCZb.png

Vampiro:
And you talk about how you are not afraid? Well your mouth says one thing but your eyes say another...... I know you are afraid of me. Because I live by the fact that everybody is afraid of something. And it's my job to find out what that is. Believe me when I say this Matt, I know exactly what you are scared of. You are afraid of being ignored. You are afraid that nobody will care to watch you wrestle. You are afraid that people will forget your name or say you can't wrestle.... And you use the excuse that you don't care about the reaction you get from the crowd but we all know you do. You only use that excuse to give off the impression of being a "bad guy" but really, you are still the same little kid you was when you first discovered professional wrestling. You tell yourself that one day that will be you holding the world championship high above your head for all to see. But, when you enter back into reality you will open up your eyes and see the gates to hell standing before you. A gate that can only be opened by the baddest of the bad. The most dangerous man alive couldn't open this gate. Because he knows that what belongs on the other side of that gate is a beast that can suck up every bit of confidence that you own.

Vampiro holds out his hand and makes a fist

Vampiro:
The only way to fight the beast is by accepting your fate. Because if you approve of the fate that is destined for you then you may be able to have a fighting chance. But, that fighting chance is your last chance at redeeming the confidence you lost. If you can gain the confidence back then the momentum will come with it and you will become a whole being once again. The broken pieces will fix itself but considering you won't accept anything means that your fate will come earlier than expected. Your fate will unleash it's fury on you in this tournament. That loss of confidence will cause you to lose everything tonight..... That devious smile of yours. The future that you are desperate for. Even your manager himself, Paul Heyman, will be lost. The only thing that you will have is pieces of what you once were Matt. The pieces that are too late to repair. The finest tools in the world couldn't piece you back together Matt. You will just become what you were destined to be. A lost and forgotten part in society.

Vampiro begins to laugh a bit before speaking again

Vampiro:
But, look at me. Talking big to compensate for my lack of bite was it? You refer me as a dog that barks loud to compensate for my lack of bite. Well I am pretty sure a Vampire's is far worse than a dogs. And if you want to put that to the test than I am all for it...... No? That's what I thought, so shut up and you can feel the strong bite of a Vampire in a few moments. I just have a few more things to get off my chest. Because unlike some people I feel a need to speak the truth. I feel the need to let people know what they are dealing with so they can laugh and snicker at my harsh comments but then feel the pain that I talk about in the ring. But people like you like to claim things. You like to claim that you are as brutal as a man can be. You claim that you are the best but you are sadly mistaken. There is no room for somebody to be the best in this sport. There is only room for regret. Men regretting that they ever thought they were the best. Regret that only hits you when you realize that the man standing in the ring with you right now speaks the truth before he delivers the brutality that he holds.

Vampiro steps closer towards Matt and stares up into his eyes once again before speaking again

Vampiro:
I may have to look up to you Matt. But that doesn't mean a damn thing. It only means that the prize is greater. It's greater because once I defeat you the men backstage will shiver in fear and doubt. Fear that I feed on and doubt they have when they step in the ring with me. And doubt always leads to fear. That's why I love fear so much. Because fear is everywhere! I can't stop talking about fear Matt because I can smell it everywhere I go. It is what motivates me to be the best. I am fear itself Matt. I am the almighty fear that children hide from everyday. The same fear the grown men and women attempt to avoid. But fear is a matter that cannot be avoided. It is something that seeks through your pores long enough to enter your mind to create an image of evil.

hlyGIuJ.png

As Vampiro lowers his mic Paul Heyman attempts to speak before being cut off by Vampiro

Vampiro:
And I know that you will complain about my usage of the word "fear" Paul but, I really don't give a shit. You talk about gold and I talk about fear...... And Matt here thrives to be the best. He claims that he wants the gold. He wants to be at the top of the mountain but like I have already said before, there is always that one part of the mountain that just can't be climbed. One part that is so steep, that once you step foot on it you instantly fall and become the lowest life form on the planet. You will go from being a viscous dog that attempts to bite harder than a vampire to roadkill that rots on the side of a busy highway.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk

Morgan looks dead at Vampiro before speaking again.

06-matt-morgan.jpg

"The Blueprint" Matt Morgan: You see Vampiro; that is where you and I differ. You call yourself a dark, mysterious character. And that's all you are son. You're a character! A gimmick! A vessel used for the sheer entertainment of these sheep. But me? I'm as real as it gets. All seven feet of me is nothing but pure man power. And this man promises that despite all your attempts, despite all your words; there is no fear in me. When you look into my eyes Vampiro, all you see is hunger. The hunger of a man who has sat at the table for far too long without eating. The hunger of a man who has had to watch as everyone else around him feasts and satiates their appetite while I'm left without a mere morsel. I'm tired of being hungry Vampiro and I'm not going to stand for it anymore. That's where you come in.

Morgan never takes his eyes off Vampiro; there's a burning look in the Blueprint's eyes that will not be extinguished.

Morgan: Because this week, I finally feast. And you are the one I feast upon. And when I say I feast upon you, I do not mean in some form of pseudo Vampire ritual. No; you Vampiro are the first of many that Matt Morgan will eat alive in this very ring. Now that I have arrived, the buffet is open and I will not stop until I have devoured everyone who stands between me and the World Heavyweight Championship.

Morgan: You think you're a beast? You haven't seen anything beast like yet son. There is only one beast in this company and you're looking at him. I'm the beast that you should be afraid of. If anyone should be showing fear here; it should be you. You should be afraid because for as remorseless as you think you are; I'm worse. You should be afraid because for as vicious as you think you can be; I wrote the book on it. You want blood so badly; I'll show you yours in spades and then I'll put you down like the worthless dog you are. That's why you should be afraid because for everything than you intend to dish you, I can take and them some.

Morgan smiles at his opponent. It's a sick demented smile, but a smile none the less.

Morgan: But of course, you'll never admit to your fear. It wouldn't fit your "character". And that's absolutely fine with me. Because your ignorance is going to lead you to a world of hurt. When you step into the ring with me and I bet you within an inch of your life, when it's all said and done, you can go to the back and tell everyone in that locker room that "Matt Morgan is here." And not only is Matt Morgan here, but Matt Morgan is the biggest threat to the World Heavyweight Championship that this industry has ever seen. Once you've delivered that message son; then and only then would you have served your use to me as a "character".

Morgan steps backwards as he flexes his muscles. This gives Heyman the floor for the businessman to speak.

RAW_1033_Photo_082.jpg

Paul Heyman: Mister Vampiro, allow me to please just play at your ability to comprehend the obvious for a second. Just look at my client. The man looks like he's chiseled out of granite. He's an Adonis. He's already attested to the fact that he doesn't fear you or any of your strange mannerisms. Typically, your entrance, your appearance and even your words would give you the psychological advantage against your opponent which I'm sure has worked in your favor previously, but not on this night. Not in this match. And certainly not against this opponent. Do you really think that you can stop my client from fulfilling his desire of becoming World Heavyweight Champion? You have to forgive me for not taking you too seriously Mister Vampiro because based off what I've seen from you lately, I can assure you that you haven't been good for anything as of late. And that's not going to change this week on RAW. Matt Morgan is going to absolutely annihilate you and maybe if you're lucky; he'll leave you in good enough shape to make it over to that abomination on Friday nights.

Heyman and Morgan look at each other. Morgan tells his advocate "maybe; maybe not" and laughs as Heyman continues.

Heyman: Either way, after this match is through and you're broken and beaten; you'll realize everything my client has said is true. He is the future of this business. He is "The Blueprint" of the perfect physical specimen and he is without a shadow of a doubt the next King of The Ring and future World Heavyweight Champion.

Heyman seems to be finished but Morgan has one more thing to say.

Morgan: And that's how things goes in the real world; in MY world!

Morgan smirks at Vampiro before once again allowing the vampire to speak.​

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Re: RAW: Beer Money vs Los Guerreros

[video=youtube;Tida-hyDxXE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tida-hyDxXE[/video]

"Warrior" by Disturbed begins to play as Eddie Guerrero walks out onto the stage with Chavo Guerrero and El Mesias in tow where the crowd greets them with unanimous booing that they emit with passionate intensity. Eddie and his familia pay no mind to their disdain as they makes their way down the ramp, their eyes fixated on the ring.

images

After arriving at the end of the ramp, Eddie heads up the steel steps and makes his way along the apron, stepping through the ropes and entering the ring. Chavo and Mesias follow as Eddie looks out at the crowd as he raises the microphone he's holding up to his mouth.

Eddie-Guerrero-WWE-Superstar-4.jpg

Eddie Guerrero: How sad for you that your tag team partner couldn't bother to be seen with you out here, even after you spoke so warmly about your reunion last week and went through the trouble to introduce him. It seems to me that the two of you aren't gelling together at all. That's rather sad for you, almost as pathetic as the fact that you think the two of you actually went through more than we did to advance in this tag team tournament. Exactly what about facing Derrick Bateman and Fandango was more challenging than facing Homicide and Hernandez, the fact that Fandango has incorporated dancing into his in-ring style and is moving around so much that it's hard for you to catch him and connect with your offense? The fact that Derrick is too busy running around in a Halloween costume playing superhero and acting five years old to actually wrestle the match? It might of tested your patience but it hardly qualifies for a more challenging obstacle than the one we had to clear, namely because the Modern Day Double Dragons aren't an obstacle. You making them out to be one is simply you being short-sighted and labeling one a threat because he holds a championship, and the other a threat because he was a participant in a King of the Ring qualifying match and could've been on his way to holding one.

If you were expecting me and Chavito to stand here and congratulate you on a job well done or tell you that the respect is mutual, well, you must have eaten the worm at the bottom of that brown bottle one too many times, vato. Why do you deserve our respect, because you were one of the top tag teams in that cesspool of a wrestling company that you both came from? You don't deserve to be looked at as a tag team or treated like one, especially in comparison to a team like ours, holmes. You're just a couple of singles competitors who are both on their second or third run here in UWF that Randy Orton threw together because of the nostalgic pop he figured you'd get and because he needed one more tag team. This week you're facing a real tag team, ese', and when you get a couple of pendejos that haven't tagged in awhile and pit them against a duo that's been tagging up for pretty much their entire life together, it's like putting a couple of chihuahuas in a lion's den. Beer Money, you've got a lot of bark, but there's a big difference between a bunch of yipping and yapping and the proud roar of the alpha males, vato.

Eddie lowers his microphone, having finished what he wants to say for the moment, as Chavo lifts his microphone to speak his peace.

wzlYW.jpg

Chavo Guerrero: Speaking of short-sightedness, it figures that you would venture to the well that everyone else ventures to when it comes to thinking up something to either describe or insult us. Los Guerreros are a bunch of lying, cheating, and stealing Mexicans. Be careful around those Guerreros, they lie, cheat, and steal. Lying, cheating, and stealing was a gimmick and a catchphrase designed to appeal to these puto fans back when we cared what they thought of us and understood that a likeable gimmick and a memorable catchphrase was necessary to getting over. Uncle Eddie and I have gone through far too much character development and strayed so far away from the days of those cartoony vignettes that, though we should laugh at your stupidity for wishing we'd return to being those guys, we instead get angry because it's a slap in our faces. It insults our respective intelligence and creativity. That would be like us identifying you solely as the former half of America's Most Wanted and doing nothing but comparing Bobby Roode to Chris Harris, which is like comparing cow manure to horse manure. Or, while we're doing predictable and recycled insults, why don't I just call you a rip-off of Stone Cold Steve Austin? Why don't I just call you a backwoods, CMT version of the Sandman?

No, we wouldn't lower ourselves to that level of predictability. This isn't fun and games, despite what's suggested by you standing there trying to butter us up by talking about respect and smiling and turning up your beer bottle like we're standing around at a barbecue waiting on the hot dogs to cook instead of standing in a wrestling ring getting ready to compete, and not just compete, but compete for the top prize of this division. You have no idea who you're messing with, James, but I get a feeling that Bobby does, and that's why he's leaving you hanging out here. We like LAX, they're the closest thing we have to amigos in UWF aside from one another, so if we're willing to put a friend of ours in a submission hold and cinch it in until he passes out, what do you think we'll do when we're in the ring with someone we don't like? Well good news, you only have to wait a few days to find out. And on that day, the pain you will feel will be so great, that you won't be able to inebriate yourself enough to numb it. So with your beer useless and your money no good here, what choice will you have but to join the list of men that includes the members of LAX, Rob Van Dam, Austin Aries, and, most recently, Mr. Kennedy, and feel the heat? None.

Chavo lowers his microphone as he and Eddie await the arrival of Bobby Roode.

Status
Not open for further replies.