UWF - Past Raw Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
UWF Tuesday Night RAW 7/23/2013 - Curtis Axel vs Vampiro

The fans in the arena are on their seats, doing whatever they wanted to do, when suddenly the lights go out and a drum beat hits the PA system...

[video=youtube;JYZF0zMG4pg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYZF0zMG4pg[/video]

The darkness turns into dark blue lighting as a man with his arms spread walks out from the back. The titantron says his name is Curtis Axel. But this man is not unknown to the average wrestling fan.

RAW_1043_Photo_049.jpg

He has already wrestled in the past under the name Michael McGillicutty. However, his name is Joe Hennig, he is the son of the legendary IC champion, Mr. Perfect Curt Hennig. The fans don't know how to react since they do not know his goals nor why is he here. Joe Hennig however keeps smiling cockily and walks his way to the ring. Before he enters the ring, he is handed a microphone by the announcer Justin Roberts. The lights remain dark blue and music becomes silence as all the focus is on the man in the ring.

AfZLWVE.jpg

Curtis Axel:

I know it. I know a half of you is now asking themselves already when will I leave, because you don't want to watch a.. a "jobber" as the fans of our generation would say, and the other one is asking themselves "Why the hell is Michael McGillicutty here?". Question yourselves no more, I'm here to take over the RAW roster.

Many fans laugh loudly, some other boo, and some of them even cheer him.

That's a straightforward statement as an answer to the first hypothetical question of one half of the crowd. The answer to the other question is: go to hell, I'm not Michael McGillicutty.

The fans now boo him, because he doesn't seem very friendly.

You heard me, I'm not Michael McGillicutty. As a matter of fact, my name is Joe Hennig, and I am one man who should be treated as the treasure of UWF, because having ME on the roster is almost as valuable as winning the lottery. Many of you didn't even know how my voice sounds, many of you just knew me from squash matches I've wrestled when I have lost, many of you even forgot who I am, because I was off-screen for so damn long and I was not even injured. Now even though my list of accomplishments is for now very empty, I can say that I've done it all a wrestler could and should do. I have decided to dedicate myself to this business. As a child, I was a very proud and happy child. A proud an happy little wrestling fan. Whenever the WWF or even WCW shows were on, I was basically glued to the couch and the TV. I could just sit there for hours and daydream about being one of my heroes. I've had a hero myself, that was my father. My father, the great late Mr. Perfect, Curt Hennig, the best Intercontinental Champion of all time, as many people say. Some say he was the best wrestler to be ever born, I would say it too, but I would sound too biased and I don't want to cut off any from my credibility. My other hero was my grandfather, the legendary Larry "The Axe" Hennig. Another man who wrote the history of wrestling by, for example, making the humiliation of a so-called legendary Verne Gagne a regular thing for the wrestling fans to see. Both my father and my grandfather, they were great wrestlers, they were just perfect. Now, since it was my dream, and I wanted to continue the family tradition, I've decided to become a wrestler myself. I've decided to dedicate myself to the business, just like they did, and so I have obeyed every instruction and simply everything I was being told by my bosses. I have even adopted a name that makes me want to throw up when I hear it as my own. I've been a happy-go-lucky baby kissing hero wannabe, just to please the people, just to make them see that another talented wrestler is a guy with good intentions. But honestly, where did it get me to? It got me to the status of going from status "hero" to status ZERO. And after several years of being a zero, after several years of humiliating myself and making cameo appearances in backstage segments and occasionally becoming an unimportant part of a stable if I'm lucky, I've come near the point of calling quits on this job. But then..

He stops talking for a brief second as his eyes fill up with tears..

Z6rrrN1.jpg

..then I have remembered what would have my father told me in this situation. You see.. the legacy or your last name is NOT the only thing that passes down the bloodline.. so does perfection. So does charisma! Skills! Talent! This time, I have decided that I've had enough of wasting my precious talent in meaningless matches, doing basically nothing. I've had enough of being the show's comic relief character. This is the time when I come and steal the spotlight. This is the time when I enter the spotlight. The time has come for me to teach the wrestling world a lesson to be remembered for years. From now on, I will be known as Curtis Axel. Why Curtis Axel? Why not Joe Hennig? It's simple. Even though I have the absolute respect to my family and it's name, I have more respect for my father and my grandfather. I want to live the moment they sadly haven't ever lived. I want to win a World Championship in a major company like UWF is. And then, I will host a small in-ring celebration and invite the title belt designers. I will watch them engrave the name "Curtis Axel" on the nameplate. Curtis - for the sake of my legendary father, who will be proud of my perfection somewhere in heaven, Axel - for my grandfather "The Axe", a man who has always been my idol, the man who helped me struggle through the hard times of my life when I lost my father and he lost his son, a man who taught me so many things, and when he sees this on TV, or even better, in the attendance, his eyes will fill with tears, just like mine, because all of us, all the THREE of us will be the champion. I will be the owner of the belt, the one who defends the title, I will be the one who will wrestle to keep it in the family and my father and my grandfather, they will be on the nameplate and their names will for mine. This way, UWF will achieve ultimate perfection. Something it's simply craving for.

But that.. that's just a distant plan for better times in the future. My quest starts today as I will have to earn the status my family has always had, I will have to prove my perfection. And with that being said, I call Vampiro to come out here. I'm inviting you Vampiro, to come here and look me in the eyes and remember you're nothing but a face-painted unimportant jobber from the history, I want you to look me in my eyes and realize that you're standing in the ring next to somebody you'll never be.. a future Hall of Famer. A perfect future Hall of Famer.

Vampiro's theme hits the PA system and interrupts Axel's ego-stroking session.

-----------------

OOC: Best of luck Vampiro! (I dunno your WS name lol.)​

Last edited:

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
Re: UWF Tuesday Night RAW 7/23/2013 - Curtis Axel vs Vampiro

[video=youtube;qbCkdixtn5g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbCkdixtn5g[/video]

As Vampiro's music plays through out the arena, a thin layer of white smoke enters the stage as Vampiro steps out

vampiro_entrance.jpg

Vampiro then makes it to the ring as he is handed a microphone from the ring crew

Vampiro: You stand before me, as not a perfect wrestler, but a perfect target.

As those words were spoken the crowd reacts a bit as Curtis's eyes widen

Vampiro: You stand here and talk about your past. You whine about how you were never recognized. Well here is a news flash for you. You just wasn't good enough. Now just because you are back in a different company still doesn't change the fact that you are just not good enough.... But what really gets me is how you think that you had it bad? I've been through hell. I have seen things that normal people have never seen. I have blacked out and awoken with blood all over my body. Does that break my confidence? No it alters it. It changes me. I am a changed man now. What helped change me you say? The darkness that is within my soul. I reached out to the darkness to find my true self. I found, Vampiro....

wcw_vampiro_2000.jpg

Vampiro begins to walk in circles around Curtis

Vampiro: That's right, I was always meant to be like this. I was always meant to be the sick creature I am today..... *Vampiro stops and closes his eyes for a couple of seconds* You smell that? *He opens his eyes* That is fear I smell. I am a type of man that is fueled by fear. Fear is the only thing next to pain that amuses me....... And I will give you and everybody else a fair warning..... I am not a type of man to hold back. All I like to do is hurt people.... I cause pain to others. No matter who they are. I will give them a short trip to hell!

Vamprio is then seen digging in his pocket until he pulls out a small container of what is believed to be blood

Vampiro: You see this Curtis? This can symbolize many things. For one, it symbolizes all the blood that was taken from my past victims.... Two, it can symbolize all the blood that I will take from my future victims.... And three, it can symbolize fear.... *He lets out a small devilish laugh* Let's say I am a vampire.... And vampires need blood. Interpret it however you want but the truth is I gain a scary legacy by collecting the fear that I cause upon my opponents. And I will continue that Scary legacy tonight.

Vampiro is then seen putting the container back in his pocket, and getting closer to Curtis

Vampiro: Curtis, tonight is the night when you and everybody finally realizes that sometimes you can't hide. Sometime you can't hide behind cheap tactics. You can't hide behind fans. You can't hide behind friends. There is nowhere to hide in the dark. Once it's dark, you are stuck to fight your own battle. You are stuck to witness the pure insanity of a man that lives and breathes on fear that others give out.

Curtis looks irritated as he begins to speak

Vampiro: Don't speak..... because I already know what kind of garbage that will come from your mouth. You see Curtis, the only thing that keeps you talking is your ego. But what if someone is able to tear that ego to shreds? What if I can turn your physical state to bloody pulp? *Vampiro backs up and points a finger at Curtis* All you talk about is what you are going to do. You talk about how your goal is to gain the world championship. Well that's not the kind of goal that I will be after. My only goal is to cause as much pain to the UWF roster as I possibly can. I'm not going to sit here and tell you what I am going to do anymore. I will simply do it. My actions will forever speak louder than my words. Because I promise, once this bell rings, I don't stop to think about anything. I just cause.....pain.

[I had some trouble finding some pictures of Vampiro on the mic]

Dod Draper

Reaction score
RAW 7/23 - Morrison vs Rhodes

The arena is silent in anticipation, before...

[video=youtube;E34dPruVaAM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=E34dPruVaAM[/video]

The crowd are on their feet, some cheering, some booing, as John Morrison saunters out onto the stage. He peers out around the arena, eyeing his surroundings, before he poses for the camera. With that, Morrison strides down the ramp.

37-6.jpg

He slides into the ring, as the camera pans out to show the arena in its entirety. Morrison poses on the turnbuckle, soaking up the reaction of the audience in attendance. He steps down and grabs a microphone from ringside, before he slowly paces to the centre of the ring and prepares to speak. He allows the crowd to voice their opinions, and then raises his microphone to speak.

Morrison: Last night, John Morrison returned to UWF pay-per-view. Just as I predicted, it ended with the hand of the Guru of Greatness raised in victory. If you listen to me speak on a regular basis, you'll know I'm not one to dwell on the past, so I'll do no such thing. I will, however, just say this; John Morrison truly is a man of his word. I vowed that The Black Sheep's foray into the grand realm of Morrison would end in nothing but heartbreak, and funnily enough, a savagely beaten blonde virgin skulks through the corridors of this building tonight, mulling over the fact that he just couldn't beat John Morrison. He's not alone; many men have, and will in time, fall at the feet of UWF's one true deity. If I had any sympathy for these men, I'd give them a pat on the back and tell them that they don't completely suck... but I'd by lying. I'd be lying in the same way a mother tells her fat child that he's just big boned. Lying, in the same way Bill Clinton didn't sleep with that woman. Lying, in the same way that Cody Rhodes lies when he tells anybody who'll listen that he's a match for John Morrison.

The crowd sense the change of pace in Morrison's speech and cheer at the name of Cody Rhodes. Morrison turns to the titantron and continues.

Morrison: Cody, it's been a while. You probably thought you'd seen the last of me. Obviously, you would have been wrong. As I just said, I'm no man to dwell on the past; I've beaten you, you've beaten me. Circumstances seem to have changed; you, in fact, have changed. You're a baby kissing, dove riding, do-gooder. Last time I saw you, you were a sex-menace in a goofy mask. Good for you, though. If there's one thing that the world loves, it's a redemption story. The guy who sunk to the lowest lows before rising like a phoenix from the ashes. However, there's one thing I neglected to mention; John Morrison kicks fairytales to the kerb. If there's a line between good and evil, the Guru of Greatness saunters down that line and laughs at the men on either side. I discriminate against do-gooders and sinners with equal prejudice. John Morrison is beyond good and evil. You've probably heard me say this before, but John Morrison is interested by one thing and one thing only; being the best. There's guys back there who want to be loved, hated, or merely believed. The Tuesday Night Delight cares not for such pretense.

Morrison leans against the ropes, awaiting Rhodes' entrance.

Morrison: I stand here not as a harbinger of the past, but as a man contented with the future. We've both got a bright future, Cody. Our definitions of 'bright' may differ. To you, 'bright' may be regular, monotonous sex with a hideous middle aged woman. I'm sure you've got that to look forward to. I know what my future holds; foresight is one of my more innate abilities. I've been called Mystic Morrison before; I read chicks' palms and tell them that they're going to get hit by a bus tomorrow. Perhaps you should try it, Cody. Find a woman who isn't repulsed by the sight of you, and try that trick... if you can touch their hand without that menacing face having the taste slapped out of it. You can thank me later. Anyway, I could be stood here all night offering you advice with women to no avail, so instead, I'm going to say this; prepare for a fusion of past, present and future this Tuesday on Raw. Prepare to relive the times I tormented you in the past. Prepare for the present-time realization that I'm just better than you. Then, finally, prepare for the frightening realization that for the future, I'm superseding you at a rate more exponential than you can ever imagine.

Morrison smiles to himself as he continues.

Morrison: I-

Morrison is cut abruptly short, though, as...

Blizzard

Reaction score
Bryan (c) and Ambrose (c) vs. Team CENA

[video=youtube;I5ceMTj24SQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5ceMTj24SQ[/video]

John Cena’s entrance music blares out of the speakers, and the crowd bursts in thunderous boo’s. After the vocals kick in, Cena slowly makes his way out on the stage, soaking in the boos from the fans. Cena looks into the camera with a smirk, as he makes his way down the entrance ramp. The fans are doing anything and everything to show their hatred towards Cena. They’re booing him, they’re shouting insults at him, they’re even throwing trash at Cena, but it doesn’t faze him. Cena passes the entrance ramp and slides into the ring, before throwing up the ‘HLR’ taunt. The fans boo Cena, as he ignores it, before grabbing a microphone to speak.

normal_vlcsnap-00130.png

John Cena: I’m banged up, but I’m still gon’ say it! San Diego, California, make some noise because The Champ… is… HERE! As expected, the fans did the opposite as they booed the living hell out of the European Champion, John Cena. Don’t hate, appreciate! Appreciate that I’m still standin’ here today, the winnin’ team captain in Team Cena, your most successful European champion in history, and the best god damn superstar in this business of all time! Appreciate I’m John Cena, and I’m just being me, a WINNER, a winner who simply don’t give a damn about his haters! Haters like that drunk fool AJ Styles, haters like Edge, and haters like ALL you people! I don’t give a damn ‘bout y’all, and I’m gon’ walk into RAW doing what I do best, win!

John nodded his head, as he scanned the fans in the audience, before continuing.

John Cena: Y’see, I just found out I have the opportunity to become a Tag Team Champion once again. Damn, look at me, European champion, and I have a chance to add another championship to my name? I’m a gold magnet, people! The fans continued to rain down boos on John Cena, who laughed them off. Ha-ha! Now, I ain’t got a problem becomin’ Tag Team Champion, it’s just my tag team partner. That no good, worthless, loser, Edge. A man who claims all my success is due to him. Who’s the number one contender to the World championship? Who DIDN’T get the pinfall last night? Exactly my point. Edge, you claim you’re something ‘round here when in reality you’re livin’ in denial. You ain’t nothin’, buddy, and I’m ‘bout THIS done with you. Let’s just get the job done on RAW, and warnin’, don’t fuck it up for us, I ain’t got a problem takin’ out another old timer.

John stretches out his arms, soaking in the negative reception from the fans, before beginning to pace around the ring, continuing to speak.

John Cena: Dean Ambrose and Daniel Bryan! Congratulations for endin’ Y.E.S., it’s been a long time comin’ and FINALLY, y’all did it. I’m proud of y’all, I really am, you stole the show at Lockdown, and now you’re defendin’ those very championships against Edge and I. Truth be told, there ain’t no chance in hell y’all walkin’ outta RAW with those straps. This is an easy win for us, man! I mean, just look at what I’ve accomplished! European champion, I took out Kevin Nash, and now I’m the number one contender to the World Heavyweight championship. I’ve been dominantin’ RAW and castin’ my shadow over the world of sports entertainment for the past couple of months, and ain’t no one stoppin’ me. It’s written in yo’ diaries, Dean and Daniel, y’all don’t stand a chance. But, aye, I know you two, y’all gon’ want some, and y’all gon’ GET SOME!

The fans exploded in thunderous boos toward John, who rolled his eyes, awaiting for one of the men to make their entrance.​

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Re: Bryan (c) and Ambrose (c) vs. Team CENA

Cause Really I'm A Psycho

[video=youtube;B8ehdkBucSc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8ehdkBucSc&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The new and only four time World Heavyweight Champion's theme music hits and the crowd is on fire. No theatrics tonight as Dean Ambrose comes out with his signature look, black jean jacket and the World Heavyweight Championship around his waist and a big smile across his face. He calmly walks down the ramp and keeps making eye contact with Cena. Ambrose slides into the ring and takes off his belt. He raises his above is head and gets really close in to Cena’s face.

Dean Ambrose
The real champ is here!

The audience explodes into cheers as Dean Ambrose smiles and slowly backs away with the title still raised above his head. He sets it down and begins to speak.

Once again I stand before you all as the rightful World Heavyweight Champion and just like always, everyone wants to prove their worth a damn and beat me for it. Two men who are at the front of the line are my opponents this week. John Cena here actually has a guaranteed shot at Summerslam and we all know Edge was the original Money in the Bank holder and he has never failed to successfully cash in. The thing is though Edge, you saw what I did to Bray last night. I got my revenge for his cowardice at WrestleMania and I got it ten fold. You should never cross me. Ask your partner tonight, John Cena. He knows very well just what I'll do to retain this title. You can ask my partner when he comes out here as well. I think you know him well. After all he beat you for the European Championship.

The crowd pops and starts a "Daniel Bryan" chant.

Daniel is a hell of a wrestler. Way better fit to team with than John Cena. Everyone knows I was doing all the heavy lifting during our matches when we were partners. I'm damn near indestructible and so I took all the pain and held this team together. We didn't lose our titles because you knocked me out with your finisher. We lost the titles because at that second I knew I had to get revenge and screw the titles. Now I find myself in another peculiar situation. Pretty much the exact same situation. I am the UWF World Heavyweight Champion and one half of the UWF Tag Team Champions. Daniel and I, we get along. He doesn't try to become my "friend" like you. He leaves me alone and I leave him alone and that's what works best. We're the two single best competitors in UWF. It only makes sense that if we act as individuals, we're stand tall above the rest.

Ambrose motions his left arm to John Cena as "the rest" and the crowd eats it up.

You and Edge should be no problem for us. You two can barely get along but I guess you've proved that it doesn't matter. You've won your past two matches together but that doesn't matter to me. Now you two have to rely on each other only. No one AJ Styles to help save you this time. Your little hot streak John, it ends here. Edge's thoughts of ever cashing in on me, ends here. Both of you're aspirations for my World Heavyweight Championship end here.

Ambrose lowers his mic and raises the World Heavyweight Championship over his head to the approval of the crowd.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME?
YOU DON’T KNOW ME!

[video=youtube;dKSJN3WWR3E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKSJN3WWR3E[/video]

It's been a long time, been a long time comin
Looks like the death of me now
But you know, there's no turning back now
This is what makes me - this is what I am

Edge walks out and the boos from the crowd almost drown out the music

He blows off the boos as he continues down the ramp embracing the moment. He makes his way down to the ring and walks up the steps and enters through the ropes. Making sure he doesn’t mess up his suit he addresses the masses.

Mr. Rated R Money in the Bank Edge:
Oh the talks, oh the words spoken. I hear it all. I hear you all speak, I hear you all talk and I have to say that I am amazed that it does not smell like shit right now because of all the BS that the two of you have been speaking. Firstly boy… let me educate you on something… you were getting your ass handed to you at Lockdown before I came in. It wasn’t until after I came in that Team EDGE started to overcome Team Rhodes and we came out victorious. And you think I’m upset that I didn’t get the pin… I mean I know you are so fixated on yourself that you don’t recognize things around you but I’m Mr. Money in the Bank. And in case you didn’t know what that means… that means that when I choose to cash this thing in… I’m going to be guaranteed to be your new champion. I’ve held this briefcase on two previous occasions and both times I was successful. This will make me three for three. I mean really John Boy… open your eyes and realize… no matter what you try to do… I am ALWAYS going to be better. I am ALWAYS going to be one step ahead. I am ALWAYS going to be the one that people look to. Not you. You’re just a place holder for my greatness. You are just that little rat dog barking and yapping all day long thinking you’ve done something when your reign as European Champion is as forgettable as your tag reign with Amy over there. The only way we’re going to win this is if you stay out of my way and don’t screw this up because everyone knows… if there is someone that is destined to screw up… specially when they try a new move it is you. So by all means… stick to your five moves. You try to add a sixth and you gonna screw everything up.

And you Amy… I think you seem to forget… you haven’t beaten me before. But guess who has won in our encounters… I have. I’ve whooped your ass and I’ll be more than glad to do it again. Because not only will I hold this briefcase that can be used against you at any given moment of my choosing but I’ll be taking pretty much all of your gold from you. I mean how beautiful is that. You put forth all of that hard work at Lockdown to win all of that gold… and in one night… I take everything away from you. But you know that is what I do. I take everything from those that don’t deserve and give to the ones that do deserve. I’m the one that deserves so I’m merely just gifting myself with what is and should be mine. Jeff Harvey screwed me out of the tag titles before… and I’m sure The Hulk over there is so greedy for gold he wouldn’t think of messing things up so that only leaves you… which I’ve proven that I can beat and your… partner…

A “YES!†chant breaks out which starts to irritate Edge.

Cheer for him, admire him. Yeah he’s beaten me before on that blue brand but this is a new brand. This is a new time. This is my time. My time is now. This is my match to win. My gold to claim and that nerd may have stolen my belt from me before but this time it is going to be different. This time I’m taking his gold to claim is as my own because you see… those two… Amy and the nerd maybe two of the best on Raw… The hulk over there may rank high on the list… but… I’m not simply just one of the best. I am THE BEST!. There is none out there better than me. None out there that can outdo me. And I guarantee you Amy… when you least expect it… it will happen. But for now… just know that I don’t have to cash in to take this gold. I’ll just simply do what I’ve done before… beat your scrawny ass.

Edge lowers his mic.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Re: UWF RAW7/23/13: AJ Styles vs Alberto Del Rio

AJ is expection Del Rio to come out but instead of The Mexican Aristocrat Ricardo Rodriguez walks out of the back. People immediately start cheering as they know Alberto Del Rio is about to make an appearance.

2v1sqxj.jpg

As soon as Rodriguez opens his mouth Del Rio's theme song blasts through the arena speakers and a beep of the horn is heard. Del Rio enters the arena in a car as usual. Ricardo raises the microphone to his mouth and makes the introduction.

[video=youtube;ViioIO0GrSY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViioIO0GrSY[/video]

Ricardo Rodriguez: Señoras y señores:
Es para mí un gran honor presentar a ustedes aquí,
Un hombre de gran libre
Un hombre con una inteligencia superior
Él es un hombre de gran nobleza
Él es la esen cia de la excelencia y orgullo de México!
El Albertoooooooooo Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiooooooo!

Del Rio parks his car left to the staging, opens the door and leaves the car. Del Rio faces the fans who start cheering for him. The Mexican Aristocrat makes his way all the way onto the entrance ramp. He puts his hand in the air while smiling from one ear to another and poses as the gold curtain falls down right behind him. Alberto Del Rio then walks down the entrance ramp and Ricardo Rodriguez follows him. When they reach the ring Ricardo he walks up the ring-steps and opens the ropes for Del Rio. Alberto walks up the ring-steps as well and wipes his feet off the mat before entering the ring and posing one more time. Ricardo is standing in the ring and clapping. After Del Rio is done posing and Rodriguez hands him the microphone. Del Rio looks at AJ Styles and then begins to speak.

11kghlk.jpg

"The Mexican Aristocrat", Alberto Del Rio:

First of all, AJ, I would like to congratulate you. Yes, we might not like each other and I think you're the living example of what wrestlers should not act like but I feel like I need to congratulate you on winning your team the Lethal Lockdown match. Because wether I like it or not, you got
the job done and now you have a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship. But you see, I still think that you don't deserve that opportunity. Si, you don't. Si, you got the pinfall at LockDown but if you think that that makes you worthy of a World Title shot, you're sorely mistaken, amigo. AJ, you're a bad person, a bad role model and you have no respect for this business and this company. A man who has the pleasure to call himself the World Heavyweight Champion has got the be a man who's got at least a little bit of respect for this business and people in it, he's got to have honor, respect and dignity. You were that man before, we all know that but when I look at you right now, all I see is a little angry man that looks like he's living under a bridge. Do you think that a man who looks like he's living under a bridge will look good with a World Title across his waist? If you do, then I guess we can already say that you've killed your brain with all that alcohol!

Alberto Del Rio makes a short pause to take a deep breath.

On the other hand, look at me, AJ. I look like a champion even when I'm not. I look like a champion, talk like a champion, walk like a champion, act like a champion. But I'm not a champion and that's something I'm going to change rather sooner then later. Now, AJ, I want you to listen to me. You are a man who
's done just about everything one can do in this business. A man with a beatiful wife, beatiful children, you have money, fame, many people used to look up to you, every single wrestling company in the world wants to have AJ Styles and now you're even a number one contender at the World Heavyweight Championship yet the only thing that's bugging is the fact that you can't drink alcohol during a UWF show? You're sober right now and that makes you mad? Idiota! You came to Lockdown sober as well and you want to brag about it? What do you want Randy Orton to do? Give you a medal for doing what you're supposed to do! Dame un respiro!

We can see the anger in Alberto Del Rio's eyes as he talks to AJ.

I lost at Lockdown which means I'm not getting what I want the most, a World Title shot but I don't need to forget about it as you think. No, I want to remember it. I want to remember that on one night I wasn't able to get the job done. I want that stuck in my head because it helps me. It helps me get better, it helps me strive even harder to fulfill my destinyyyyy. You should have the same mindset, amigo. You should remember the fact that you won the match, you should have that great feeling when the referee's hand hit the mat for the third time. But no. You want to go out, get drunk and forget about it. Why AJ? Why? Why do you want to forget? Why are you trying to be the such an angry and sad individual even though you know that you're somebody different. Why? Tell me AJ, why?

Alberto Del Rio lowers his microphone and waits for AJ to respond.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Re: UWF RAW7/23/13: AJ Styles vs Alberto Del Rio

images

AJ looks at Del Rio as he goes on and he begins to speak towards him

AJ Styles: Did you seriously just ask that? Alberto do you not understand what alcohol is? Alcohol is a cure to things that haunt me in this life outside of the wrestling business. That is why I want to go out to drink,. and while your out here bragging about yourself acting all smug.it makes me sick. You truly do blind your faith behind all your dollar bills that you rack up. You really think that destiny is going to hit you in the face and grant you a world heavyweight title shot... No Del Rio destiny dosen't grant you a shot at a world title being absolutey phenome....

AJ stops mid sentence as his old trademark catch phrase almost comes to him. AJ goes and he begins to speak again adjusting himself

AJ Styles: What I mean too say is being absolutely selfish is what gets you a world title shot. You see Del Rio I have always been one to give to other people. There might have been a point in time Del Rio we would have been friends, and if you wanted my world title shot I would have given it to you Del Rio, but just like time how it is so ever changing I changed too. I decided it was to watch out for me, and only me. That is why I am "the one" here in the UWF Alberto it is because of my attitude in focusing on just me. By doing so Del Rio I have learned what to do with myself, and I have learned what is best for me. So Del Rio what you view as just a pinfall it is much more then just a simple pinfall that got me the world title shot that I am guranteed in the near future.

AJ paces around as he looks at Del Rio and he begins to speak

AJ Styles: I go above and beyond everyone else in this damn company. Let me tell you Del Rio you think I climbed up the cage to perform to move of the year for these fans? Hell no I did that just to show off on how damn good I am, and that little pinfall you call it that I got it was on a former world champ himself... Cody Rhodes. I pinned possibly one of the greatest superstars in the middle of the ring at Lockdown. That pinfall shows how damn serious I am at becoming something you won't become a world heavyweight champion. Alberto your destiny here in the UWF is not to become world champ. No your destiny is to be someone who falls to me "The One" of the UWF. Your destiny is just to be my stepping stone on my rise to greatness which features a lot of money, alcohol, and most importantly a lot of ME! That is your destiny Amigo.

AJ steps back and laughs as fans boo as Del Rio goes on and he begins to speak

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust

YES! YES! YES!

[video=youtube;7g10Wvt73ok]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7g10Wvt73ok[/video]

"What You Deserve" by The Exies hits the PA as the entire arena bursts into a chorus of "YES!" 's. After a few moments, Daniel Bryan, Dean Ambrose's tag team partner, walks out onto the stage with his Tag Team Championship belt around his waist. He already has a microphone in hand as he immediately cuts the music off and addresses Edge.

vg3mo5.jpg

Daniel Bryan: Edge, did I just hear you correctly when you said that you're the best? Did I? I could have sworn I heard you just make that bold claim to a throne you are nowhere near. No one can outdo you? Edge, need I remind you of Vengeance in the Last Man Standing match when I was the Last Man Standing? Or, what about WrestleMania II? When I became the first and only EuroVision Champion by beating.....you? Does none of that ring a bell? You see, the more you talk and say everything has changed it only confirms in my mind that nothing has changed. The only difference now is you get to hold that shiny red briefcase and call yourself a future World Champion when you haven't beaten me, The Best Wrestler In The World. Not a pretender.....The real deal. It's a travesty to that World Heavyweight Championship that you have that opportunity. Edge, now that I'm on RAW, you knew it would only be a matter of time before this happened again. Believe me, you're the same Edge I beat with the Tiger Driver '91 and left laying.

The crowd pops loud as Edge starts to get peeved at what Bryan is saying. Daniel decides to walk down the ramp and continue speaking.

Daniel Bryan: And, I didn't forget about you, Johnny! Hi ya', pal! Remember me? I'm the guy who you robbed that European Championship from. Do you remember? Y.E.S. got involved and, instead of doing the right and honorable thing and checking to see if I was alright and if the match could continue, you took advantage and stole yourself a championship. How dare YOU call yourself the best superstar this business has to offer? Who was busy stealing the show at Lockdown? Dean Ambrose and Daniel Bryan ending the legacy of Y.E.S. We took all of their ideals and thoughts, hopes and dreams and we watched them burn by our hands. Two men like that? They aren't intimidated by anybody, especially not an overhyped and overrated "sports entertainer" like you. You see, yeah, you beat me for that European Championship with outside interference. I've beaten you one-on-one and made you tap out. And yes, you have beaten me for these Tag Team Championships but you had Dean as a partner and I had that worthless sack Bray Wyatt as one. You see how the scales tip?

Daniel walks up the steps and enters the ring with all 3 other guys. He stands near Ambrose and faces Cena and Edge.

oado8w.jpg

Daniel Bryan: This week, we are throwing seven different kinds of fire coming off of that Hell in a Cell. Are we banged up? A little bit but that doesn't change anything. We are the two very best in this business. Not you, Cena. Not you, Edge. You two have never done what we've done. You two would never be willing to do what we are willing and capable of doing. My partner Dean Ambrose is the World Heavyweight Champion......for now......But, Cena, Edge, don't mistake our dislike of one another for team weakness because you would be wrong every single time. Y.E.S. has died and what a better celebration than to take you two down with them.

Bryan gives an evil smirk to Cena and Edge as he lowers his microphone.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Re: RAW 7/23 - Morrison vs Rhodes

[video=youtube;Vw88ogjX4Vo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw88ogjX4Vo[/video]

Cody Rhodes music hits and Cody comes through the curtain, his father Dusty following behind him. Cody raises a microphone as father and son walk down the ramp.

rer_zpsdae97854.jpg

Cody Rhodes:

I'm sorry to interrupt, but I just had to come out here and get this ball rolling because as you said it's been a long time. And you're right I've changed since you last saw me, or at least last looked up at the lights while I was in the ring. But you...well you haven't changed at all, and I don't mean since I last saw you, I mean...for years, You've been coming out here and calling your opponent a loser, saying your of a higher state of mind, and pulling out the same old virgin jokes I'm sure killed back in school. See John I've changed a lot in the past couple months, hell I've changed a lot since I first debuted in UWA, if you were to go to a random point in my career you'll find a different Cody Rhodes than you would in other point. I've adapted and that's why I've been World Champion everywhere I've gone, and why no matter how great a roll you get into you stop just short of being big time.

The crowd give off a mixed reaction, some cheering but some not wanting to go against Morrison.

The saddest part of it all is, you're no different than everyone else. You comeback, don't even see me again and already you're saying I'm a panderer, a baby kisser. I haven't done any of that, and yet the only people who say I do are people like you who don't understand why the people are cheering me so they decide to make up their own reason. Well John, I started changing the way I work, I started wrestling matches and not going for shortcuts and these people responded to that. You however are supposedly beyond Good and Evil, see the way I see it there is no good and evil at work here, it's just who the people like, dislike, and....

Cody walks up the steel steps and to the ring apron as he looks at Morrison up and down.

Just don't care about.

Cody sits on the bottom rope and lets Dusty Rhodes step into the ring before he climbs in himself, just as he does he seems to come to a sudden realization.

Oh, where are my manners. John I’d like you to meet my father Dusty Rhodes, now I’m sure you have a lot of material right now but before you go on there’s a certain part of me that would just like to point out how low you’ve sunk. Part of me wants to just knee you in the side of the head, but another can’t help but point out that the guy so obsessed with other people’s sexual histories is the same guy whose hair flows in the wind while rainbow sparkles go off behind him. See John boy let me clue you in on a little secret, I’m not very happy right now, any other day I would of come out here and just played along with you just to hear the ridiculous things you can come up with, but right now I don’t have the patience to hear a guy stuck in the 60’s try and convince himself he’s better than anyone important. I’m going to be straight up with you. Your future is only bright because you’ll be staring up at lights, your future is now back in my hands and if you remember the last time that happened you were gone for months afterwards. Welcome back John boy, you can think I’m a do-gooder as you put it, but this do-gooder is pissed off.

Cody takes a step forward, before Dusty puts his arm in front of him telling him to back it off. John Morrison however doesn’t seem impressed in the least.

Blizzard

Reaction score

John scans everyone in the ring, with a huge smirk across his face, before motioning toward Daniel Bryan, speaking.

normal_vlcsnap-00135.png

John Cena: Well, look who decided to grow a pair! Daniel Bryan, you made some pretty good points, AND you made some moronic points. I didn’t rob you of jackshit, ‘pal’. Now, y’see, my memory ain’t the best, but I remember crystal clear your former butt buddy, Damien Sandow was out by ringside, mindin’ his business, drinkin’ his wine. You had me right where you wanted me, right in the YES Lock, NO Lock, MAYBE Lock, whatever you were callin’ it, homie. Then you decided to lose your focus on me, which you should never do, when Sandow left the ring, once again mindin’ his business, and I used that to my advantage when I laid yo’ crazy ass out with a F-U! No outside interference, whereas over on Smackdown? Yeah, you might’ve made me submit, but I have a logical reason. I was distracted! I was fightin’ for these people, not myself! Yeah, you heard me, John Cena was DISTRACTED! Back then, you were Y.E.S.’s little BITCH, but now you think you some big dog? C’mon, son, you ain’t shit!

The fans erupted in boo’s, and John points to himself, saying insults under his breath toward the audience, and he continues to speak.

John Cena: You not gon’ pull that same shit this time around, Daniel, not even since you have the almighty Dean Ambrose as your partner. The fans exploded at the mention of Dean Ambrose. Cena rolled his eyes, as he focused on Bryan’s partner. Damn, son, look at you, World Heavyweight champion once again. People believe if you win the big one, and in this case, it’s the World championship, you’re the big man, the top dog. THEE man of the brand, but nah, John Cena’s the top dog, ya’ feel me? I’ve always been the top dog of this company since I signed my name on the dotted line. You know it, I know it, hell even these people know it. You knew it when we were tag teamin’ earlier this year, and might I say, I put in ALL the work, believe that. You didn’t give a damn, and the worst part of it, the world gave you ALL the credit. Nobody wanted to give John Cena credit! I didn’t get it! That’s why I did what I had to do, and screwed you and the fans! The fans booed Cena, who shook his head in disgust before facing Daniel once again. Hey Daniel, I’d get outta this team before they do the same thing they did to me. But, don’t worry, ‘cause Edge and I will help ya’ out.

Cena nodded his head, as he looked over to Edge, with a smug smirk, continuing to speak.

John Cena: Now, keepin’ it a buck, you ain’t the first man on my list to win the Tag Team championships with. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to tell we don’t like each other. We’ve never liked each other. Matter of fact, we had one of the most heated rivalries in professional wrestlin’ history and it transitioned here in UWF when I continued to BEAT him, time and time again. That’s the reason I’m better than you, Edge, plus considerin’ I’m a two-time World Heavyweight champion, soon to be three, and you’ve never won a World championship here. That can easily change come SummerSlam, when I beat, uh, what do you call him? Amy? If you cash in the Money in the Bank, so I highly suggest you don’t do that, because we’ll have bigger issues. Now, let’s just focus on winning these Tag Titles, ‘partner’.

Cena lowered the microphone, the smirk still on his face, awaiting for an response.​

Dod Draper

Reaction score
Re: RAW 7/23 - Morrison vs Rhodes

03johnmorrison_zpsf1a68060.jpg

Morrison: I was wondering how long it'd be till the self-serving, gratuitous hark backs begun, Cody. Turns out it was even quicker than I expected. I'm glad you take such enjoyment in clinging to the past, because it's obvious that you find no solace in the future. If I was half as unoriginal and vomit-inducing, perhaps this would turn into a history lesson. I could force my accomplishments down everyone's throat too. Luckily for everybody, John Morrison isn't that man. Win, lose or draw, salivating on the past bores me. You've been in UWA? You've been World Champ everywhere you've been? Good for you. It's 2013; wake up and smell the coffee. Cling to your accomplishments, but they count for little when John Morrison is kicking you in the face. You know, a part of me wishes that you had gone and kneed me in the side of the head, just so I wouldn't have to listen to this mundane traipse through the ages with Cody Rhodes. There's something so soul-sapping about the moment when your face hits that titantron... and no, Cody, before you so eagerly throw your two cents at me, it's not inspired by fear. It's inspired by the knowledge that court is in session with Judge Drab.

Morrison paces from one side of the ring to the other as he continues.

Morrison: I find it amusing that you're not pleased, Cody. Aside from a month-long free pass for Brazzers, I can't imagine much pleasing you. Truth be told, it must be tough just being you. I mean, come on, you've still got your father helping you fight your battles. Most people shed that weight when they're 5. Speaking of weight- hey, Dusty. If there's one thing that warms the Guru of Greatness' heart, it's seeing father and son walk hand-in-hand through the valley of mediocrity. With that being said, it's great seeing you here. So, what is this? A show of unison in the face of imminent defeat? The Misadventures of Cody and Dusty? Or was the fat lady not available for your song of faded glory? Whatever. I'm not particularly interested. I'm only interested in beating you on Raw and moving on to the next challenge that lies before me. I'd be lying if I said it pains me to leave you behind. We might meet again, we might not. Just know this; it will be me who leaves Raw with their hand raised. Deny it all you like, but it'll make your inevitable fall all the more painful.

Morrison stops before Cody, before he speaks on.

Morrison: Every point you make, they're all different sides of the same squalid coin. You revel in the past, but have no title around your waist today to show for the moments you remember so fondly. Tuesday night, John Morrison takes a sledgehammer to those memories. I will present to you the most brutal reminder that a man looking back is the man who gets hit by a train. It's not going to be pleasant. For you, Cody, it's going to be a gift-wrapped cataclysm waiting to blow up in your greasy face. Your voyage, so to speak, is on a downward trajectory which can't be averted. It's going to be like getting your head flushed down the toilet in high school all over again. Oh, yeah, seems I touched a nerve with you. Sexual frustration is no laughing matter. I see that so clearly now. Thank you for giving me perspective on this issue, Cody. For so long, I had no idea what it was like to be a sexual martyr in the guise of a professional wrestler. You've certainly opened my eyes. Moving on, though, come Raw, the talking stops. As much as the Guru of Greatness loves to dabble in these verbal jousts, winning wrestling matches is what I do best. So, this Tuesday, you can bring your father, you can bring your honest new values... quite frankly, you can bring any version of Cody Rhodes, because on Raw it all-

Morrison is suddenly cut off, though...

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

Ambrose raises his mic up and looks towards Edge with a smile on his face.

Dean Ambrose
I'd be very careful if I were you Edge. John here like to team up with people who are better then him because he can learn things. We all know Cena can't wrestle. Hell I'm not master technician myself but I have much more redeeming qualities. Cena likes to keep close to those better than him so he can learn their ins and outs. Then when he thinks he's got what he needs to become a world champion, he turns on ya'. Luckily John doesn't realize just how pathetic he is. Maybe you weren't getting the recognition you wanted because you didn't deserve it. Maybe if you actually did anything and made people take notice of you, you wouldn't have been so god damn insecure with yourself. You have this little man complex because no one pays attention to you anymore. You're so used to the spotlight being on you all throughout your career and now once your put in the best wrestling promotion there is, you realize you're just not good enough.

The crowd pops and begins a "Cena Sucks" chant.

But Cena isn't the only one who sucks. Edge decided to come out here and try to ride off my popularity. Try and bad mouth the most popular wrestler in the promotion and you're bound to get the biggest negative reaction of the night right? That's why Edge has been around for so long. He's cunning and takes whatever opportunities and shortcuts are in front of him. It's only a matter of time before Edge becomes World Heavyweight Champion. There's absolutely no denying it. But that doesn't matter. What matter is how successful his reign is. If you were to cash in on me, you're entire reign will only be remembered as the time Dean Ambrose was the challenger. Just ask Bray Wyatt. But Edge is smart. He's going to wait for the perfect opportunity to cash in. Someone is going to that this belt away from me at some point. Either I'm not going to be pinned in a multiman match or someone's going to interfere. Story of my life. Then I'm going to be busy fighting someone else away from the World Heavyweight Championship. That's when Edge will strike. When I'm out of the picture. Isn't that right Edge?

Ambrose inches closer to Edge.

Edge has managed to sneak away with a victory against me on Smackdown. Daniel Bryan beat him on Smackdown as well but he glosses over it and says this is a new brand. A clean slate if you will. Fine but what Edge seems to forget is that back when UWF was only RAW, I beat him. Edge knows he can't beat me when it matters. He knows the only reason he's in this high caliber match is because he got lucky with that briefcase. He can't work his way up to the top like Daniel and I. We're the true best as evident by the gold around our waists. Team Cena or Team Edge, it doesn't matter. What matters is how badly we're going to show you just how much you don't compare to us.

Ambrose gets a devilish grin on his face before backing away slowly into his corner.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

I believe I am psychic. How did I know he was going to mention Vengeance. It is like… really… come on man… You really forgot how that match ended? Let me run it by you how it went. I’ll do a live demonstration of what you did… after I speared you half and you landed broken down on the edge of the announce table. One of your feet slid off and then the other… and then… for a split second you were up and…

Right on your back. You won that match due to a technicality. Then at WrestleMania you figured the only you could win was by nearly breaking my neck. But look at what happened kiddo… you have a tag title and I have a briefcase that guarantees me a world title. Everyone knows I’m going to become world champion… even your partner there is smart enough to realize that when the cash in happens it is a foregone conclusion that I am going to walk out as the champion. So you may have your definition of being the best… but as far as I can tell… while you were a part of YES you were nothing as Wyatt became world champ and even Sandow became world champ. The only thing you could do was sneak away with my European title which you pretty much demoralized to nothing. And now you are a tag champion with Amy over there. So yeah bravo… you are definitely the best in the world right now.

But as far as never doing what you two have done… ummm really? Are you serious? Or are you just looking to act stupid right now. You wrestled inside a cell. I went through freaking war games and came out on top. I went through Money in the Bank and came out on top. So if anything… I implore you to try to do what I did… and come out on top and I guarantee you that not only would you fail but you’ll have a ready excuse for why you didn’t win and try to think of a way to still keep your followers. Both you and Amy. I mean really it seems all this is… is just a popularity contest. Who can get the most fans behind them. Do you realize how easy that is?

These puppets are so easy to manipulate. All I had to do was say one word over and over and they caught on and was chanting it every week. Isn’t that where you got your idea from Bryan? YES! Say one word over and over until they catch on? YES! I walked in and they were chanting my name. The hard part isn’t keeping them on your side… but keeping them against you. What you two are doing takes no talent being “the most popular.” What matters… is being the most successful and I guarantee you that at the end of the day you will be looking at the most successful star that the UWF has ever seen. And that will happen on Raw when me and Johnny over there look to beat the two “most popular” guys on the roster. Damn feels like high school again. But ah well… the two bullies have to stop the two most popular nerds and show them their place. And then… Amy… oh and then … you can kiss your belt goodbye.

Edge makes a motion for the world title around his waist and points at his briefcase with a smirk.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust

As soon as Edge lowers his microphone, Daniel offers him a rebuttal.

wcg17k.jpg

Daniel Bryan: Wait just one second. I think I speak for everyone here when I say that was the biggest load of crap I've ever heard in my entire life. Excuses. That's all you have. You've never beaten me but you've got excuses why. How about we just cut right down to the chase here. You aren't as good as I am and you never will be. You want to come out here and give history lessons about Vengeance? I was the Last Man Standing, period. That briefcase you carry? You call it opportunity but I call it a shortcut. If you cash in that briefcase and become World Heavyweight Champion, you will not have earned it. Just like Bray Wyatt did not deserve it when he cashed in his own briefcase on Dean here and we all saw how that turned out, didn't we? And Damien Sandow as UWF Champion? Are you kidding me? He picked up the scraps left behind by The Miz and stole that title. He wasn't a true world champion, either, because in his first title defense, he lost. Neither were true world champions and neither will you when you cash in that briefcase. It's true, however. I've never been World Heavyweight Champion but I don't need a briefcase to do it. I'd rather do it the old-fashioned way by simply being The Best Wrestler In The World and by being better than the current champion. But, that's a concept to foreign for someone like you.

Daniel then turns his attention to Edge's tag team partner John Cena.

Daniel Bryan: And since we're playing history teacher tonight, let's clarify a few things. When I beat you, it wasn't because you were distracted. It's because you knew that your days as "THE GUY" around here were numbered and that's exactly what happened. When you beat me? All you proved is that you are a pathetic coward who takes the easy way out. That European Championship you hold shouldn't belong to you. It should still be around my waist and, deep down, you know that. Top Dog? That's the most comical thing I've heard in a long time. You're nothing, Cena and that's all you'll ever be. With people like Dean and I around, no one will care about someone like John Cena. We steal the show while all you do is steal championships. It doesn't matter if you're the number one contender to the World Heavyweight Championship at SummerSlam because we all know you won't win. When it comes to the big one, you just choke. Just ask AJ Styles who had to win your match for you.

The crowd "oooh"s as Bryan disses Cena. Cena doesn't look pleased as Daniel continues speaking, this time at both of Edge and Cena.

20p822s.jpg

Daniel Bryan: Edge, John, on RAW, Randy Orton signed your death warrants by putting you in the ring with two dangerous individuals like Dean Ambrose and myself. Hell, we beat the hell out of each other so you can imagine what we would be willing to do to you two. Snap an arm? Break a leg? I mean, really, the sky is the limit to the amount of pain and anguish we can deliver to you. Oh no but the almighty Team Cena won't back down, right? Too bad Team Cena is without it's most valuable player. You might have survived Lethal Lockdown by the skin of your teeth, but you won't survive this week on RAW going against the greatest Tag Team Champions in history. I can guarantee you of that. But, don't just take our words for it, how about you ask yourself? Can we get the job done? NO! Can we even hang in the ring with them? NO! Will we be getting the ass-kicking that is coming directly for us? YES! YES! YES!

Bryan continues to scream "YES!" until the crowd's yelling drowns him out. Bryan smiles at both Cena and Edge as he stands tall.

Status
Not open for further replies.