UWF - Past Raw Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzard

Reaction score
Re: UWF RAW: Mr Kennedy vs. John Cena

Cena scratches his forehead, as he awaits for the hype to die down from Kennedy screaming his name for the 20th time, before responding.

normal_wwe_monday_night_raw_2013_04_08_720p_hdtv_x264-kyr_mkv_000280246.jpg

John Cena: You must be out of your God damn mind to believe the words that just came out of your mouth, Ken. It’s OK, because after when I’m done with you, I’ll stick ‘em back where the sun doesn’t shine. Loser? ME? C’mon, Ken. It’s funny how you enjoy calling me a loser so much. Out of all people, you’re calling me a loser! The irony in that. Ken, you’re the biggest loser that have ever stepped foot in this ring, do you understand me? You have done NOTHING, you hear me? NOTHING! I’m sick and tired of you claiming you’re some top dog around here because you have nothing under your name which makes YOU the biggest loser around here. Whereas I? I’m a former World Heavyweight Champion, I’ve been in countless WrestleMania main events, I get paid more in a day than you get paid in a whole week! That makes ME the winner in this situation, and this upcoming RAW, when I leave you in this ring laying on your back, knowing full well you came out the loser again, you’ll realize that first hand.

The audience explodes in boos, and Cena quickly takes advantage of it, speaking over it.

John Cena: The boos? Keep ‘em coming, people! If you haven’t realized it yet, I’m done rising above the hate! I’m embracing it, baby! The boos make me stronger, the boos motivate me to get in this ring and end the dreams of my opponents. So, keep booing, because when Ken and I are in the ring? I’m ending his dreams of becoming European Champion. I’m ending his dreams of ever becoming a somebody in this business. And, most importantly, I’m ending all of you people’s dreams. I’m ending the ultimate dream and that’s stripping me of the European Championship, leaving me with nothing. So go on ahead, boo louder, because the expression on all of your faces will be priceless!

Cena releases a couple of chuckles to himself, as he continues.

John Cena: Ken, you don’t prove a threat to me, never have and never will. This is the biggest match of your sad and pathetic career, and you’re here making empty promises while I’m doing what I do best, and that’s prove why I’m the best god damn thing going right now. Cena looks down at his European Championship, before raising it in the air. Look at MY European Championship, Ken. Look at this bad boy, the nameplate reads John Cena, and that WILL stay for as long as I am breathing. You want to get recognized as a champion, Ken? Then you should win a championship, but this RAW? That will NOT happen. I’m going to prove what I know… and that’s you just aren’t good enough to be a champion!

Cena places the European Championship over his shoulder, as he speaks once more.

John Cena: You don’t even deserve to be in the same ring with me, Ken. So, I’m gonna let you soak in the spotlight one final time because after RAW? It’s OVER for you!

Cena drops the microphone, as he exits the ring and walks up the entrance ramp, keeping his back turned the entire way.​

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Re: UWF RAW: Alberto Del Rio vs. Kofi Kingston

[video=youtube;_fQud6h8WSk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fQud6h8WSk[/video]

Kofi Kingston’s theme song plays over the arena much to the dismay of the capacity crowd. Kofi Kingston steps out onto the stage accompanied by Abraham Washington and they are hit with a chorus of boos from the fans. The duo walk down the entrance ramp, climb up the steel steps and get into the ring, boos still ringing out over the arena. Abraham grabs a mic that was laid out for him and he looks around the arena, a smirk breaking out on his face as he does so.

3ab3ba53a68c94174892f6fb344c52a2.png

Abraham Washington: Shut your damn mouths. We are growing tired of you unwashed, fat, animals. You people just sit at your desktops, at your computers and leave the real work to the black man. You don’t even deserve half the amount you earn. You grab black people; force them to work below the minimum wage to do all your work and to top it all off, you take credit for it. Well we shall not sit back and let you walk all over us, no more. You people are still very much into slavery, all of you filthy people just sit playing video games for a living whilst we work 18 hours a day. 18 hours hard work, 18 hours of manual labour. You see, we could get by, we could bend over and let the white man walk all over us, like Alberto Del Rio, or we can fight, not be taken for a fool, sure we may get treated a lot worse but we keep our dignity. You see, Alberto called me an afro American? I am AN AFRICAN. I am from Ghana, you have been brainwashed by these mongrels into thinking America is the core of everything, the only thing it is the core of is racism and fat workless people.

Kofi gives Abraham a round of applause and Abraham hands over the mic. Kofi looks at Del Rio then a serious expression comes over him.

7e68625981d412d1d71525c2f9581d4e.png

Kofi Kingston: How dare you!? You see, everybody knows that Mexicans just want to be American. You see, the only reason you have won anything in this country is because you get down on your knees and you bow to the likes of these people. You are a sell-out Alberto, and your clouded mind cannot see it. You do the bidding for these people, you will get told to get harvesting some wheat, you would do it, if they told you to pick some bananas, you’d do it, you are nothing but a push over, and you are the same as Booker T, Alberto, and look at what happened to Booker T. That Uncle Tom won’t be wrestling anytime soon, that Uncle Tom is in the hospital bed. Do you say that they hate you more than us? Did you have to fight for freedom? Did you get taken as hostages from Mexico, and forced to work? Did you live every day in fear of persecution, of losing your family? No Bertie, no you didn’t. We had our whole race persecuted and we were hunted down. We were dragged off buses and beaten, beaten in the street for no reason. Even policemen abused us and let us be robbed, stabbed, shot.

Abraham consoles Kofi who is clearly showing signs of anger and takes the mic.

a44c761a41072722126a0bbdf8353d3e.png

Abraham Washington: I see you have become as ignorant as them Alberto, it is not the path to take. Don’t be a kiss-ass all your life, don’t bend over for these racists. You see, they don’t care about you. These people, they don’t care. To them you are just a puppet. You see, when Raw comes, my client is going to shut you up, and prove to everyone that you should fight. You should not let these mongrels walk all over you, stand up for who you are. On Raw, Kofi will beat Del Rio.

The crowd continue booing……

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC: Sorry Chriss, would have liked to get one up sooner but had a really busy week, good luck

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Re: UWF RAW: Alberto Del Rio vs. Kofi Kingston

Alberto Del Rio raises his hand and people in the arena stop booing.

normal_WWE_Monday_Night_Raw_2011_02_14_720p_HDTV_x264-RUDOS_mp4_001353051.jpg

"The Mexican Aristocrat", Alberto Del Rio:

No, no, no,noo, chico. That is not how it works. You see, I do not kiss these people's asses as you said. I simply respect them. They show my respect every time I come out here and for that they deserve my respect. So what you call "kissing ass", we call el respeto mutuo, mutual respect. But only people with clear minds and good hearts can understand that and Kofi, Abraham, neither of you has a clear mind or a good heart. See, you two only look out for yourselves. You only want to please yourselves when on the other hand, Alberto Del Rio can please himself while also making these people
's moneys worth. You know, amigos, if it wasn't for these people you wouldn't be able to make a living out of wrestling. Sure Abraham could do what he's doing here pretty much anywhere. Yes, you can be an estúpido matón anywhere. But you, Kofi...you would be lying somewhere in Jamaica, under a palm tree, eating bananas and rolling cigars on your thighs and making minimum vage. So instead of saying these people don't deserve your respect, you should praise them, you should praise them when you're having lunch with your family, you should praise them because they're the reason why you're able to fill your family's stomachs.

People clap their hands.

Now, what you both obviously don
't understand is that I don't need to be here in UWF like you do. Yes, you need to do this because except from jumping like a monkey, there's nothing you can do. NADA! When on the other hand, Alberto Del Rio is a man of many skills, a man who can make a living doing anything. Look at me. I'm wearing an expensive suit while, you, Abraham are wearing something that looks like a homeless man took to a pawn shop so he can buy beer. What I am trying to say is that I could get into my car, go away and never come back and I would still be a happy man if I'd have that mindset. But I don't, I don't have that mindset where I care about myself and myself only. Si, my own well being is always at the first place, if anybody says different, they're lying but when I come through that curtain and people start cheering for me, I'm having the time of my life. I'm having the time of my life making tontos such as you realize the truth.

Alberto Del Rio now looks at Kofi.

I beg your pardon. Calling Alberto Del Rio a sell-out? Saying that I bow down in my knees? Amigo, Americans were beggind me to come to this country back in the day. They told me that I can come to America and they
'll giving me everything I want. If I wanted to, I could be a multiple World Champion right now, if I would have used the oppurtinities they offered me. But no, I didn't want to sell out, I wanted to make everything myself like I'm doing my entire life. Sure, it's a long journey but I'll take it, I'll take it no matter what. But sometimes I'm pretty sad that I didn't sell out. Si, I am because if I would have sold out, I wouldn't have to deal with people like you. See, Kofi...you come from a contry where people are killing each other for no reason. I do not see American Army shooting your people for no reason, that's not what's happening. What's happening is that your people are fighting between each other. Si they're that stupid. They're that stupid that they're willing to kill each other and turn each other into slaves just so they can buy some whisky, sit in a tent with guns in their hands and rape their own women. That's your people. The people that are getting shot, kidnapped, stabbed, killed...those are not your people. Those would spit in your face if they'd see the way you're acting, Kofi. Yes, all the tyrants in your county, those are you people. They're doing the same thing over there that you're doing over here. You might not be killing people, but you're not treading them the way they should be and they are your people as well...at least they would be if you weren't so blinded, Kofi. Sure, you went through a lot but that should make you realize that bullying people leads to nothing but destrucción.

Alberto Del Rio was dead-serious as he was standing close to Kingston but then he makes a few steps back and points at the crowd.

Kofi, you say that these people are racist? You, the one that call them white scum say that they are racist? No, amigo. You're the one who's racist. See, I'm an aristocrat, I know these things. I had to solve this kind of problems in the past with my own self so let me tell you something...let me tell you how things really are. White people are not the only ones that can be racist. Yes, you're different to them because the color of your skin is different but Kofi, they're different to you as well because the color of their skin is also different than yours. See what I'm going for? Racist is not something only white people can be. You're the living proof of that, you're the single most racist man I have seen in my entire life and trust me, I've seen a lot of racist bastards. The thing is that I, Alberto Del Rio, I don't like racist and come Tuesday Night, you'll get a full taste of that what I make you tap out.

Alberto Del Rio winks at Kofi Kingston, drops his microphone and as his music starts playing, both him and Ricardo leave the ring.

OOC: The first piece I wrote was more like a promo, I was hoping to go at least 3-3 so that's why I made it more like a weekly show promo. Consider it 1-1 now as this is a TT by Chriss. If you'll somehow find time, respond but if you won't, it's cool like this.

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
Re: UWF Raw: Ezekiel Jackson vs Wade Barrett

Just when Ezekiel finished his last word, a familiar tune blared throughout the speakers of the arena.

"FAR FROM OVER!"

[video=youtube;qTTU_TwjX2M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTTU_TwjX2M[/video]

Far From Over by Rev Theory signalizes the entrance of only one man, "The Emperor of UWF", Wade Barrett himself. As the song plays, the audience lets out this time a mixed reaction, perhaps because they dislike Ezekiel and the Emperor is here to pierce their boredom caused by Big Zeke. The Emperor takes his coat off, but takes the rose out of his pocket first.

smackdown1207_020.jpg

As Barrett walks down the aisle, Ezekiel mouths something to him, seemingly. Or maybe not. That's just what Barrett thinks Zeke's doing. Barrett stops and admires the rose. He gives it to a beautiful girl in her twenties that's in the audience and compliments her odor. He asks the ringside staff to give him a microphone and enters the ring as his theme slowly fades to silence. When the music finally stops playing, the crowd is loud as they see that their Emperor is ready to speak.

smackdownsept7_273.jpg

'The Emperor of UWF' Wade Barrett:

Just who do you exactly think you are, Ezekiel? And mind you, what exactly do you believe you are doing right now? You seemingly grew a pair, haven't you? Because walking into MY empire and stating and proclaiming such big words sure does take a lot of courage. Unfortunately, all the self-made big time hype you are attempting to present right now is utterly pointless, you see, and you sound off like you have consumed a fair amount of hallucinogen drugs. The fear in MY eyes? I believe you have walked into the wrong house, Ezekiel.

The crowd lets out a mixed reaction.

Before I get to any of the important matters of our conversation, I shall inform you that it is quite impolite and unprofessional to mention any of the past companies you have worked for when you work for a different one now. But if you really desire to refresh my memory, you are right, you have won a title belt from me, but that's when your little 15 minutes of fame have started and ended. That's probably the only thing you could possibly be proud of, other than disrespecting a legendary company in ECW by wearing a title belt of a brand that was a failed attempt to make fun of it. Other than that, Ezekiel, if I were you, and if I were you standing in the ring with me, the first thing I would do if bow down, because I would be bloody scared I would get exterminated in front of thousands of people. Inferior maggots, of course, I shall note.

Boos, but cheers as well, as the crowd has started to ignore the heelish actions of Wade Barrett and cheer for them.

This, Ezekiel, is something you will never be, a respectful man. Now, although they aren't even NEAR my level of elegance, they accept themselves for who they are and cheer for my statements. You, apparently, will never embrace the fact that your career is a widespread failure everybody knows of. And even when you worked for me as a pawn of mine, you still were a dog to me. A slave, nothing more, nothing less, actually nothing different apart from what you are now. At this moment, you stand in my empire, before my people, in front of me, your emperor, and you're looking me in the eyes, almost if you were about to burst from anger, but do not stress, Ezekiel, for this will not be anything extraordinary for you. This time, you are facing the true version of me, this time you are facing me, in front of my Empire and you shall be happy for you will witness my step to glory as I shall use my victory upon you as a stepping stone towards bigger opportunities, the Hardcore Title, and to represent the title's name, I will beat you as viciously as I possibly could. Big words you have spoken, Ezekiel, but that's where it always begins and ends for you. Now, if you could excuse me, I have got better things to do.

Wade Barrett stares down Ezekiel Jackson as his theme plays again, and exits the ring smiling widely.​

----------------

OOC: Ooookay. Sorry Smiles. Sorry UWF, I know you've been expecting a thrilling session from me, but thanks to the weird behavior of the WS server, I couldn't access WS for the majority of the week, and I consider myself lucky for being on it right now. Anyhoo, I'm posting this so I don't no show and I've tried to keep up with Smiles' TT length. Still tried to do the best I could. I'm enjoying e-fedding more than ever at the moment, but please, leave it at 1-1 as it is, for I will have zero chance to respond if Smiles TTs back. Thankyewww

Last edited:
Reaction score
UWF Raw 6/18/13: HBK vs (c) Bray Wyatt non title

[video=youtube;Shzy-3fGkTI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Shzy-3fGkTI[/video]

The crowd erupts as, HBK comes out from the back

HBK is electrifying the fans the only way he knows how to. HBK drops down to his knees and as he puts his arms in the air, his pyro goes off. HBK hops up back to his feet in excitement as he makes his way to ringside. As, BHK approaches the ring, he slides inside and heads to the closest corner and holds his arm in the air again and follows up by clapping at the fans for his appreciation of them. HBK gets off the turnbuckle and is handed a microphone

HBK: First off, I want to apologize for my actions last week on poor little missy, Trish Stratus. This is a t.v. friendly show and I sort of took to the extreme or "Attitude Era" some would say. But I wanted to apologize to, Trish for my actions and especially to all of you. The reason I am apologizing to you the UWF fans is, I didn't quite get her good enough to forget what a little hussy she really is.

The crowd laughs and cheers as, HBK has a little smile on his face

HBK: Say what you will about the Heart Break Kid, but you all know it, Trish Stratus knows it, Vince knows it, and everyone else in the back knows it, that I will say what I want and when I want to. If that isn't resorting back to the old, HBK then I don't know what is. I can get into, Edge right now and the whole Lockdown match, but I will save that for another time. Now onto what is truly reality and the reality is, that next Tuesday on Raw, yours truly, HBK, Shawn Michaels has a match with the current World Heavyweight Champion, Bray Wyatt. You know where I come from, if one defeats the champion in a non title match, then he should be granted a title match the following week or shortly after that. This my friends is a preview of what's to come in the near future for, Bray Wyatt and you're looking at him. I have been down this road many times before. Some have been good and some have been bad, but that's what makes this business go around and around. Bray Wyatt, you may be the force of nature here in the UWF, but you my friend have never seen the likes of, Shawn Michaels.

HBK lowers his microphone as an "HBK" chant breaks out

HBK: You much like my dear old pal, Edge have something in common and that's not earning your title. You see, Edge is a former World Champion who won it by cashing in his Money in the Bank contract on a helpless guy. And the same goes for you, pal. You cashed in your clause at WrestleMania II and yet somehow you have managed to squeak on by to retaining that title you hold in your possession. Edge did the same exact thing. But now you face your greatest challenge yet in your short career by facing the man that revolutionized the ladder match for guys like, Edge. Made the 60 minute Iron Man Match what it is today. And went to hell in back in the very first Hell in a Cell. Yeah I may speak of these accolades from time to time, but it's something to be proud of. I do know though that you'll be like all the others who would come out here and make claim that I'm old and washed up. That I'm balding and I am a so called "Has-been". But let me remind you of what I recently accomplished against arguably one of the best all time in, The Rock. I had to overcome three other superstars in order to defeat him. I'm not poking fun, but you and your size is a challenge, but one I have faced before.

HBK pauses for a second

HBK: This Tuesday on Raw, I take a giant step closer to what I want most and that's winning the World Heavyweight Championship just one more time!

The crowd gives a solid pop at thinking of, HBK with the World Title once again. HBK lowers his microphone and waits for a response from, Bray Wyatt

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
WWE RAW 6/18/13: AJ Styles vs R-Truth

[video=youtube;ob3ZAPPjRhI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ob3ZAPPjRhI[/video]

Fans begin to give a mix reaction as they see AJ Styles makes his way down to the ring, AJ seems like there is a security guard in his way before he enters the ring. AJ looks pissed off as he pulls out his bottle of jack and gives it to the security guard. The Guards moves out of the way and AJ Styles goes and he enters the ring, AJ looks around as he begins to speaks

images

AJ Styles: Happy UWF... just for you I gave up my beer. I gave it to you because I can't afford to lose any time at this job. It is the only thing that provides money for me, and those damn divorce papers I have to fill. Yes thats right people AJ Styles is now a free man. Kids and Wendy all gone. You see I really wanted to show focus on how I am "The One" here in the UWF, and so I decided to divorce the same women who left me. She is the one that couldn't handle this new AJ Styles, she is the one that wanted me gone from the house. So guess what folks I am leaving her and those damn children behind.

fans boo as AJ goes on to speak

AJ Styles:Now that it is settled out of the way it also seems like the UWF dosen't want to support me either. Making me sober up for this up coming match. Telling every bar in the city not to even let me in. Yeah.. Thats right there making sure I stay clean, heck the hotels we stay in won't even let me go anywhere else in the city, they only want me here at these UWF live evets, but you know what I seem to understand. No one wants to support me, and no one wants trust me, and I don't know why I have done everything this company has asked. Didn't I show up to Money in the Bank? I have been making my RAW appearances, so why take away the vice that makes me happy? Alcohol is not bad people, it iis a cure!

Redneck fans cheer, as other fans boo and AJ begins to speak

AJ Styles: So I have to prove something now not only to the UWF, but my "team" that I am on for Lockdown. They don't know if they can trust me in the upcoming match, and it seems like my oponent R-Truth is going to be the victim of these circumstances. Now Truth I know you've bounced around a lot here in the UWF, and I know for a damn fact you want a hot start in your return here in the UWF. Well Truth I am sorry I can't allow that too happen. You see Truth winners get paid more then losers, and not only that I need the UWF, and my silly "team" to know I am a serious competitor, and not some damn drunk. So Truth just know when I make an example of you just know it is nothing personal against you... it is just a messgae to prove a point. Hell maybe after this win I can get my drinking privelages back.

fans give a mix reaction as AJ goes on and he waits for R-Truth

Last edited:

Lewb

Reaction score
Rhodes V Lesnar

[video=youtube;peO1ks6l8lg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=peO1ks6l8lg[/video]

"The Next Big Thing" blares through the PA, and the images of Brock Lesnar flash on the tron as Paul Heyman, and his client make their way out on stage, Heyman with a smug look upon his face as usual.

images

They both parade themselves on the way down to the ring and Heyman walks over to the announce area to get a microphone, as Lesnar jumps onto the ring apron, before entering the ring. They both stand as a dominant force when the music stops, and Heyman takes to the microphone.

RAW_1003_Photo_154.jpg

Paul Heyman: Ladies and gentlemen, last week as I am sure you all did, saw the single most embarrassing moment, of my career. At Money in the Bank, things didn't go our way, and I will be honest with you all, I genuinely thought that I needed to strengthen my position in this company, and I looked elsewhere for services. I explained to Brock that I was looking for a second recruit and his words were "Pick anyone you like, just give me the first shot". So I got to work finding a suitable pick, and I genuinely, genuinely thought that Jamie Noble was.... The one.

Heyman tries to keep a straight face but finds it difficult.

I was so confident that I had a quick, agile, speedy opponent worthy of facing Brock Lesnar, I was salivating at the thought of literally in front of my eyes, one of the greatest wrestling contests of all time. Meltzer would be jerking his little man-breasts off in anticipation I believed.....

How wrong was I?!

Heyman and Lesnar both burst out laughing, and the crowd boo.

HeymanLesnarCoverWWEcom_crop_650x440.jpg

After Lesnar proved he is the dominant force in that match, and the whole of UWF later that night, it hit me like a ton of bricks that I, Paul Heyman... Was wrong. Jamie Noble, as good as he is, was nothing compared to Brock, and I had to make a split decision. I made the decision that I needed no-one else on my team and told Brock Lesnar to break Jamie Nobles arm. He broke his arm with ease and he will do that to anyone now standing in his way. Money in the Bank, was a fluke defeat. Not only do I see that, but Randy Orton has seen that, giving Lesnar the opportunity to earn what will eventually come to him anyway, a shot at the world championship. All he has to do... is pin Shawn Michaels.... Alberto Del Rio..... Kevin Nash AGAIN......... or young team captain, Cody.

Now speaking of broken arms... how's your old man Rhodes? I don't know what AJ Styles has been talking about recently, giving John Cena credit for my clients work, it was Brock, that broke his arm, and now Cody, you get that wish you claim you craved all those months ago. You. Alone, in the ring, with Brock Lesnar. Now the facade of you being a championship contender has gone, and your true talent is coming through, making alignments with musclemen, bodyguards if you will.... My client is happy to wait until Tuesday night, to feed you the words you've been churning out all these weeks. Y'know Brock... imagine Cody standing right here, right now.... He's not far off the stature of Noble now is he? How easy would it be to emulate what you have done to Noble, and have done to his own father, and......

Before Heyman can talk about breaking Cody's arm......

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Re: Rhodes V Lesnar

[video=youtube;Vw88ogjX4Vo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw88ogjX4Vo[/video]

the crowd in the arena bust out in cheers as Paul Heymans speech is cut off by Cody Rhodes theme, Cody comes out on stage with a cold look on his face, one he hasn’t wore since he’s traded it in for a wide grin as of late. No signs of his father as Cody raises his microphone while he starts to make his way down the ramp.

04d2_zpsaa3c869c.jpg

Cody Rhodes:

I am terribly sorry to interrupt, but I heard you tell Brock here to imagine me standing right…right there in front of him. And I know Brock, and for a though guy he’s got a few screws loose. He’s more the punchy screamy type, not the imaginative type, so I thought I’d take it upon myself and help him out.

Cody runs up the steel steps and steps into the ring, he flares a nostril as he looks at the two men standing in front of him.

So here I am, right in front of you. And yeah I’m a small guy, sure I’ve worked on my physique since I first came here but compared to you, I’m just a stick ready to get broken. Funny thing about the human body, no matter how bigger one is than another we’re all comprised of the same body parts. A lot of people think I’ve changed a lot, the only difference was that I wasn’t angry all the time anymore. I didn’t forget about what I’m capable of, and what I’m capable of is hurting people. You can lift more weight than I can, but you’ll go down just as fast when I kick the side of your jaw with a beautiful disaster.

Cody takes a step forward towards Heyman.

And do you know what I’m most looking forward to when I face your client, the look on yours and Lesnars face when you realize the small guy you thought nothing of just ran over the war machine. You Brock know you’re always going to be bigger and stronger so that’s all you know, I however have studied this business to the point that no matter what kind of opponent I face I know how to break them down. That’s why I’ve been held up as a monster around these parts, and all of that was because I was angry at the way I thought I was being treated. But you Brock, you chose to attack my father. You pissed me off, and I’m not going to target your friend here to try and get to you, I’m going after you personally.

Cody turns to Paul Heyman

Mr. Heyman I would like to apologize to you, for now you have to go right back to finding another client, because after losing a potential one on Raw You’re not going to like what’s left of your last one after Raw.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
UWF RAW Bryan vs Ambrose V

Cause Really I'm A Psycho

[video=youtube;B8ehdkBucSc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8ehdkBucSc&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The crowd is going wild for Dean Ambrose has he comes staggering out with his signature black jean jacket, clearly excited as much as them for his next match up. Ambrose taunts the crowd to make more noise and they happily oblige.

Ambrose continues to make his way down the ramp. Instead of heading straight into the ring, Ambrose walks around the ring and for the first time ever, slaps hands with a couple of them and even jumps into the crowd and they are loving it. After awhile, Ambrose climbs back over the barrier and enters the ring with a huge smile on his face and a mic in hand.

Dean Ambrose
It's been 430 days since the first time Daniel Bryan and I faced off against one another. I defeated him for the Hardcore Championship but he worked his way back into title contention and he defeated me for it in what won the first ever match of the month. One month later we were fighting to become Smackdown's first World Heavyweight Champion in a two out of three falls match that what became the second match of the month and arguably the greatest match UWF has ever seen. Since then our paths have crossed in numerous matches with me and members of YES and for the first time ever, Daniel Bryan and Dean Ambrose will team together and go for the UWF Tag Team Championships.

The crowd pops big at the former foes working together to take down a common enemy.

But first it's time to show again the match that started it all. Daniel Bryan joined with Sandow because he didn't win the World Heavyweight Championship. If he had won, he wouldn't have been paired up with Sandow in the tag team title tournament. YES would have never been born. So technically, I helped create YES. Now we join together to put an end to it. You'd think because of that, we'd take it easy on one another. Maybe not hit as hard or not go all out. You'd be wrong. What better way to get us to prepare for our match then to make us fight the toughest son of a bitch we've ever had to face...each other. Daniel Bryan is to this day one of the only wrestlers to actually stand and fight me. Most others ran away or used outside interference. Out of every loss on my record, only two have been a one on one contest where someone actually defeated me. One goes to the man who made this match, the other, Daniel Bryan. And while it hasn't always turned out the greatest for him, he has earned my respect. Do I trust him? Half of me does. The other half wants to punch him in the face for everything he's tried to do. But the thing is, I don't have to trust Daniel Bryan. All I need for him is to be himself. And what better way to judge someone's character then to fight them one on one.

Another loud cheer is heard throughout the arena for the impending Ambrose Bryan match.

So Bryan I want you to come through those curtains Monday night and give me the fight of your life. I want us to hurt each other more than we're going to hurt YES. I want to feel more pain than I've ever felt before. This may be a regular match but knowing you, you'll damn well try and tear me limb from limb with your bare hands. And don't think you have the edge in a regular one on one match. My specialty may be hardcore but if there's one thing I've learned from fighting you over numerous occasions for the past year, it's how to escape your submissions. You may have a few up your sleeve but that doesn't matter. I don't quit. Ask Raven when he failed to defeat me in an I Quit match. Ask yourself. You managed to make me pass out to win the Hardcore Championship. That isn't going to happen again. I am no normal man. My two halves have joined together and now I am stronger than ever. But if anyone was to stand a chance, it's you. I'd be a fool to count you out but that doesn't mean I don't have complete faith that I'll knock you out worse than you ever have been before. I'll trust you then because you'd be a fool to cross me and get on my bad side again after that.

Dean Ambrose gets a very wide grin across his face. He is chuckling to himself but quickly gets back on track.

And I'm telling the officials, Randy Orton and everyone in the back, especially Bray Wyatt, If you interfere in this match... I will personally hunt you down. If YES wants to get involved, let them. Daniel and I even in a weakened state will dispose of them quickly. Don't you dare think about ringing that bell because after that, we will continue to fight. I will not let my 50th match end in controversy. It will end in my hand being raised proving that I am the best this business has to offer!

Ambrose's intensity has risen to 10 as he stares at the crowd as they cheer him on but it isn't long before Daniel Bryan's music hits and Ambrose turns his angry glare to them.

Lewb

Reaction score

Brock takes it upon himself to grab the mic off of Paul, and retort to Rhodes himself.

6a00d8341c630a53ef0168eaa54159970c-600wi

Brock Lesnar: Maybe you took too many hits to the head at Money in the Bank Cody, or Paul Heyman's business talk is just too advanced for you to grasp, so let me put it in an athletes terms for you... A fighters terms. In the land of UWF, before me, the idea of a monster was a two hundred and fifty pound twerp keeping the belt any way he could, by hook or by crook. A guy that was on top of a pile of jokes. Your past opponents.. John Morrison... Joke. Beat you, lost to you, and left. The Miz.... Joke. Paul Heyman even admits to wasting his time with him back last year. Damien Sandow... Possibly the biggest joke of all and he beat you in FOUR seconds. I can't perform my F5 fully in four seconds, that's an absolute disgrace. But yet, you still walk around here, with your daddy, like you should still be the respected one, and now because your results can't carry you the respect you crave, you ass-lick the crowd after saying they mean nothing for over a year. These fickle bastards in the crowd might eat up your bullcrap, but I've done it all even before you had your braces put on your teeth, boy.

Let's come back to present day. Two so called monsters made their debut here within seconds of each other. Only one is still here. Kane is history, and that is down to me. Your daddy that had gleaming smiles everywhere he walked in the corridors backstage, and out here in the arena, is history, and that is down to me. You come out here expressing numbers in the past, why don't you crunch these numbers. One person gets in the way of Brock Lesnar, one person gets eliminated from the equation. One person stands in front of my aims and objectives, and they don't stand for a long time afterwards. And maybe you haven't heard, but this match has been changed in the last few minutes to a guaranteed one on one encounter. If your bodyguard Kevin Nash shows up, he won't be in Lethal Lockdown, he will lose the chance at the world title, that he doesn't really have anyway. So one Rhodes.... plus one Lesnar..... equals two Rhodes in hospital side by side.

The crowd boo but the words don't phase Rhodes.

You question my imagination? Oh... Oh Cody. Let me give you just a small insight. I imagine the color red. I see it everywhere. I see it as your veins rise up in your skin as you muster your strength to raise an attack to me. I see red as your determination to overcome your adversary causes you burst a blood vessel in your eye. I see the color red, as lacerations from the steel ring steps open you up and still you fight on valiantly. Oh yes you fight on, but to no avail. I see the red, as you then sign yourself out of hospital early, to make sure you turn up at Lethal Lockdown and you stand the other side of the ring, and the red in your eye is now not seeping blood, but it is cold, pure fear. My imagination Cody, is vivid. People just don't believe I have an imagination, because all of my thoughts end up as reality. Now isn't that, a beautiful disaster?

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Re: WWE RAW 6/18/13: AJ Styles vs R-Truth

The fans pop loudly upon hearing R-Truth's theme music as R-Truth comes walking out from the back and onto the stage holding a microphone. T-Truth welcomes the crowd as he proceeds to dance to his theme song and starts to rap to it as well, the crowd following along as well.

220px-R-Truth_2010_Tribute_to_the_Troops_(2).jpg

People over there what's up...
Feel me, stand up and say what's up!

What's Up!

Crowd: What's up!

What's up!

What's up!

What's Up!

What's up!

What's up!

What's up!

You can get with his this...
Or you can get with that.
You better get with this,
Cuz' this is where it's at.

What's up!

What's up!

What's up!

What's up!

What's Up!

What's up!

What's up!

What's up!

R-Truth puts down the microphone and stands on the ramp as he begins to smile as AJ Styles. He runs to the apron and enters the ring in a flashy manner, then walks aroun the ring as he poses for the crowd. He extends his hand to Styles but then quickly retracts it while mocking Styles. He stops looks at Styles and considers what he said, confused on what he just said moments ago. R-Truth cleans his left ear with his pinky then examines it for ear wax. He finds non then looks back at Styles.

R-Truth: Say whaaa? You're going to make an example out of moi? Well let me tell ya somethin', you may be off the liquor, but you obviously be smokin' some kind of shit my man. You may have showed up on RAW recently but you've also been showing up at RVD's house too if ya know what I mean, no offense RVD. But I do mean offense to you AJ when you say that you wanna make an example out of me. Oh but then again I do plan on being an example, an example of someone who's gonna whip your pale ass on Monday, y'all know what I mean?! And come Monday, I don't care if ya be sober, and I do not give a flying rats ass if you come drunk on your ass but I plan on making my return to UWF bitchin', and as the Kool-Aid man would say: Oh yeah!

The crowd loves the Kool-Aid man reference as R-Truth continues on with his chat with AJ Styles.

And honestly my man, I'm not surprised that you've been blacklisted from every bar in the area. Hell if I were to be a bar owner I'd trash your ass onto the curb faster than you can say "Hey there baby.", or however you white people pick up them bitches at bars. Anyways, the point is is that what I'm gettin' upon first meeting you is two things. One: You're clearly the biggest bitch on RAW and two: you're an embarrasement to this company. Now number two may not be such a bad thing because any job needs a clown but number one... oh boy you better not start acting like a little bitch around me. I don't take shit from my kid and I sure as hell won't take shit from a walkin' beer bottle. Now hold on man, before you get all pissy around me I just want to say that I honour the fact that you can beat you're alchohol addition, not many people are willing to do that. But once you can beat your stupidity addiction, then we'd be rollin, boss!

More laughs come from the fans as they are enjoying R-Truth ramble on abou AJ Styles.

My man, I know that it's none of my buisness but what's your wife's number? Since she's a free woman and all I would love to tap that nice ass so hard. Heck I'm sure with big AJ in there that ass is probably already torn to shreads, and in that case then you're one luck son of a bitch. Come on man, just between the two of use, tell me her number. Actually wait don't tell me it, I like the supense of not knowing until I actually meet her, then I'll ask for it, then I'll tap that sweet ass of hers. Yo yo chill homie, I'm just playin' with ya man, I'm just playin' with ya... that is until Monday comes mufucka when I'm gonna cram my foot up in yer ass for actin' like you're doin' us a favour by dumping the family. Man, I respect a lot of different kinds of people in this world, but people who talk shit about their wives and their KIDS? Naw man you're just crossin' the line and I plan on shutting you up permanently, so I can save these lovely people watching live and at home from your complaining.
WHAT's UP!

The crowd bursts into cheers as R-Truth is satisfied with his remarks. He waits for Styles to reply back to R-Truths comments, which will no be pretty.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Re: UWF RAW Bryan vs Ambrose V

YES! YES! YES!

[video=youtube;7g10Wvt73ok]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7g10Wvt73ok[/video]

Ambrose doesn't have to wait long for a response as his Lockdown tag team partner and arch rival Daniel Bryan emerges from the back to a thunderous applause. He raises his index fingers high and chants along with the audience "YES!"

SD_660_Photo_127.jpg

He comes down the ramp and eventually gets down to the ring. He climbs up the apron and the turnbuckle and screams out "YES!" once more. He then climbs into the ring and grabs a microphone. He paces back and forth in front of Dean a few times before beginning.

sd+daniel+bryan.jpg

Daniel Bryan: You know, Dean, I feel like this has all been building up. I feel like all of this is fate. This week on RAW, at Lockdown, it's all been pre-orchestrated. You're absolutely right about a lot of what you said. You did defeat me 2-1 in our series of matches last year and, as a result, I was placed in a tag team with Damien Sandow and then Your Enlightened Saviors was born. I always wonder what would have happened had I won the World Heavyweight Championship and not you. Would we even be here today, in this ring about to go one-on-one for the fifth time? Would we have even gone down the paths we did? And, if we did, would these people even care?

The crowd then immediately begins chanting "THIS IS AWESOME! *clap clap, clap clap clap*" Dean and Daniel look around in astonishment.

Daniel Bryan: I tell you two people who's life would be very different had our paths been different and that's Damien Sandow and Bray Wyatt. You see, without us, they have nothing. They are in the spotlight because they're associated with us. I brought Damien out of obscurity and I brought him a level of fame most people only dream of in their lifetime when I was forced to be his tag team partner. And Bray, I decided to let Bray in to secure a Money In The Bank briefcase. Without us, they're nothing. Back then, I thought what you needed to do in this business is win matches and do what it takes, regardless of the legal ramifications. My mind was clouded with these thoughts that these people would never accept me and it was my duty to punish them on a weekly basis for it but, the truth is, these people were dying to cheer for me. They were begging and hoping that one day I wouldn't be such a bastard and that I could be a champion they could be proud of and so, for 6 months straight I became a champion they could be proud of. Television Champion. And then I added more so I became the EuroVision Champion. I was well on my way.....until a few ghosts from our past got in my way.

The crowd boos as they remember exactly what Bryan is talking about. Bryan switches gears and talks about his upcoming match.

Daniel Bryan: But that's another story for another time. My point is that this all began with two guys in the middle of this ring proving to one another that they are the best and, as much as those guys are the same, the two men who stand in this ring are better than them. We've both grown as competitors and as people and we've become more than we could ever hoped to become. Those Hardcore Championship matches will pale in comparison to what happens on RAW. That 2 out of 3 falls World Heavyweight Championship will long be forgotten in the wake of the kind of destruction we cause this week. You're not the only one who's stronger and better. My mind is finally clear. My head is in the game and, this week on RAW, you damn right I'm going all out, balls to the wall because that's just the kind of guy I am and I would expect nothing less from you. Randy Orton expects this match to legit break out into a fist fight but I say we give this people a wrestling match the likes of which have never been seen before in UWF or any other promotion.

Dean's angry glare turns into a creepy smirk. Bryan's smirk creeps back up as well.

oado8w.jpg

Daniel Bryan: It's only fitting that your 50th match be against someone who drags this kind of competitive nature out of you but, it's just a shame that your 50th match is going to come to you in the form of a loss at the hands of Daniel Bryan. You're not the only one here capable of mayhem. You're not the only one who's not "normal." I've always been a little "off" and "crazy" for a lack of a better term. When I'm in this ring, I don't function like a normal person. I get into this zone where I'm hellbent on destroying anyone who's in my way. When the stars align, they align perfectly. How about you ask your buddy Edge on RAW? Before he was Mr. Money In The Bank, he was getting his Rated R ass kicked by me at WrestleMania and taking his European Championship. If it wasn't for Y.E.S., I would be standing before you, not only still as EuroVision Champion as well as UWF Champion so, Dean, I wouldn't get too cocky and saying that you're more than a man. With what I've accomplished and with the momentum that I have, you're going to have the hardest time of your life trying to stop me.

The crowd pops loudly at the thought of another Ambrose/Bryan classic. Bryan then turns to the ramp and addresses Y.E.S.

Daniel Bryan: And Dean's threat, it goes double for me. Damien, Bray and Knox, if you get involved, we will end you before we get the chance to at Lockdown. That bell does not ring until we have a clear winner, not before. And if it does, I'm marching right into Randy Orton's office and I'll slap the taste right out of his mouth. In this life, you get what you deserve. At Lockdown, Y.E.S. will end and on RAW, we will put on a match the world will be talking about for years to come.

Bryan lowers his microphone as the fans continue to go insane throughout the arena.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats

vcf_zps3fe8aa60.jpg

Cody Rhodes:

Do you know what I find...funny?

Brock snarls as Cody completely changes topics.

What I find funny is how the people considered..."scary" around our business never seem to change. They're all big, they're all strong, and they all talk a mighty big game about what they are supposedly capable of. Some wear mask, some get big elaborate tattoos, but they all just seem to have different looks, different moves, but be the exact same thing. Nothing but a movie monster, one built to strike fear and intimidation into the hearts of little children, but once the movie is over, the monster turns out to be nothing but paper mache. Brock I have to say, you play the role pretty well, I mean you legitimately are a fighter you're not just a big guy that can lift someone up. And yet there's a very interesting effect I see in you, See you're a hurter, an ass kicker, that's what you do...And you've done it so well for so long that...I don't think you know how to react when you get hurt. Sure giants have taken you down and you just kept running at them, but if a two hundred fifty pound twerp just hurt you, I think you won't know what just hit you.

Cody gets a smirk on his face

You're scared aren't you?

Heyman smiles, looking over at his client, the notion that Brock would be scared causing him to laugh.

No Paul I don't mean me physically, I mean the hype. See there's a lot of hype in our business, and there is one hype story no one ever believes, and that is the hype of Cody Rhodes. For years now, they laughed at me being a threat, and for years...they stopped talking. You talk about one person standing in your way and you taking them out...I've had entire rosters stand in my way and I've beaten them all. I've taken out more superstars from this business than you've fought here in UWF, and right now I'm standing right in front of you. You're thinking what everyone else thought, how can this runt do anything to me. The Toughest S.O.B in UWF History thought that, Self proclaimed Monsters thought that, Animals, Warriors, Greatest men alive, two best in the worlds, they all thought that. There is one common thread though...they have this moment when it hits the back of their mind the ramifications...what if the hype isn't just hype. I've never had help, I've never taken shortcuts, it makes no matter the intention behind it I accomplished everything by beating whoever it was put in front of me.

The crowd cheers as it's now apparent Brock Lesnar is the only one standing in front of him and what that now means, Cody points to the crowd.

I've never pandered to them, I never mention anything about them and yet simply because they cheer you say that I do. You say a lot of things don't you, Well on Raw Let's see what else you've imagined up, the difference between us Brock is that I don't imagine up things about you. All that's running through my mind is you putting your hands on my retired father, and yet...I'm not angry. And I'm not scared, I'm just happy, because I know if the hype behind me is true, i know what you're all about, and I know just what I'm going to do to you on Raw.

Cody extends his hand out, Heyman unsure of why as it looks like he's looking for a handshake.

Hi, My name is Cody Rhodes, and to answer the question you'll have Wednesday morning, I'm what hit you.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Re: UWF RAW Bryan vs Ambrose V

Ambrose has a dazed look in his eye. He stares at Bryan for while before snapping out of it.

Dean Ambrose
Hold on just a second there Daniel. Did I hear you say you were going to beat me for my 50th match? History tends to repeat itself and it shows me as the victor four times out of five. Don't get me wrong, you're good, but you're no Dean Ambrose. The reason I'm not World Heavyweight Champion is because of outside interferences. The reason you're not UWF champion is because you lost.

A small "Ohh" is heard throughout the crowd.

You may have gained some momentum in recent months, but after your loss at Backlash, it's slipping away from you as we speak. I can see your soul shrinking inside of you. You may be tough on the exterior but I can see what's really going on. Hell you might be oblivious to it and that will help you in our match but it doesn't change the outcome. I know you want this to be a straight up wrestling match but I'm not dumb. Despite how great I've become, I'm still not at your technical level which is why I'm going to punch the holy hell out of you. Orton wants this to be a fist fight because that's what these people love. He's trying to prove why RAW is the A brand. And as long as Dean Ambrose is on RAW, it is. So I’m going to come out here and do what I do best. You can try and stop me but you'll just end up waking up tomorrow feeling like you've been run over by a truck. Or worse, like you've just fought Dean Ambrose.

The crowd cheers for Ambrose as he smirks directly at Bryan before continuing on.

So let's just forget those poor excuse for wrestlers Bray Wyatt and Damien Sandow for a second and talk about what really matters here, me. Unfortunately Daniel, the main event of RAW this week has nothing to do with you. You're great and all but this match is just to remind everyone of how dangerous Dean Ambrose is. I've never proved it any more then when I beat you. That's right, your just here to be used. I'm going to make an example out of you not only to YES but everyone on the roster. We are teaming together at Lockdown and I'll still try and rip your spine out. Just imagine what I'll do to people I don't like. Sorry Daniel but there is no stopping this path of destruction. You've known it all along. This may be our fifth one on one match but I've beaten you twice as many times and I'll continue to do so after this. This here right now, it's simply the eye of the hurricane. It's only going to get worse.

Ambrose pauses for a bit. It looks like Bryan is about to speak but Ambrose quickly starts talking again

But don't get your hopes up Daniel. I'll toughen you up just like I always have and maybe you can become champion over there on Smackdown now that I'm finally gone. Whose Champion again? The Miz? Beat 'em. Yeah you could take him. But if you want to get another shot, you'll have to prove you deserve it. No better way than fighting me and then joining me to end YES at Lockdown. I know, I know, you want me to trust you for that match. You want us to bury the hatchet. You fight me like a man this Tuesday night and I'll trust you. Until then I'll keep fantasizing about tearing your head off your shoulders.

The crowd cheers loudly as Ambrose flips the mic out of his hand and backs away into the corner to let Bryan speak.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Re: WWE RAW 6/18/13: AJ Styles vs R-Truth

Fans cheer at Truth as Styles is standing there as he smiles. AJ goes on as he begins to speak

images

AJ Styles: Truth I am not doing any of these people a favor, or you a favor for dumping my wife... I am telling these people the information because it shows I truly have no one by my side. You know what though this lonliness has developed who you see today. "The One" in the UWF, Friend or foe it dosen't matter because it is all about me. I am going to get what I want. You know Truth throughout my whole career I always worried about what people thought about me, and how people will treat me with respect, but now Truth that dosen't matter anymore. The only thing that matters is AJ Styles gets what he wants, and what I want in this world is alcohol, money, and a world title belt. Cause that is what t"the one" is all about.

Fans give a mix reaction as AJ Styles goes and speaks to Truth once more.

AJ Styles: So Truth yes I will make an example out of you, that foot going up my ass won't happen. Sorry to break it you Truth but you're not in the position I am in. I have a chance to become the number one contender of the UWF, I have a chance to get a fat paycheck... and not only that I have a chance to prove to our general manager Randy Orton sober or not I can still kick your ass. You see Truth if I had my bottle of jack right now trust me it wouldn't make a difference you would still lose. Do you know why Truth you would still lose? You would still lose because you don't have the instinct that I have in this ring, The killer instinct that only I "The One" possess that is something you need to remember Truth iis that when you know your "the One" a special instinct comes to your head to make sure you never lose.

Fans give a mix reaction once again as AJ Styles goes and he looks at Truth and looks into his eyes and he begins to speak

AJ Styles: Truth when I look into your eyes, those dark eyes of yours I don't see a man who is confident as you lead these people on to believe. No I see a dog who barks louder then he can fight. I see a man who knows that he may have came out and said the wrong damn things, to the wrong damn person. I also see a man that will be embarassed if he loses to a man like me. I see nowhere in your eyes the confidence to beat me, all I see in your eyes is how am I going to make a funny joke next.... and you know what Truth this is not the stand up comedy business, go to Los Angeles if you wanna do that. This is the professional wrestling business and in this business there can only be one, and I am that "one". So Truth come at me with all the little jokes you have less, if you want my wifes number I will easily write it down for you, if you want me drunk because you think that can calm me down right now go to the back and ask Randy Orton, but just know this Tuesday you are just another man in the way of my goal.... and that right there is what's up.

fans boo as AJ Styles stands there laughing, and he begins to smile at Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.