• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

UWF - Past Raw Shows & Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
Re: UWF RAW: Kennedy vs. Vampiro

I don't know if my monitor will be fixed in time. I will try to find a way to write up a reply though.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Re: UWF RAW 7/30/13 World Heavyweight Championship Ambrose(c)/Bryan/Michaels

Ambrose looks as if he's trying to say something but is having trouble articulating it and is visibly frustrated.

Dean Ambrose
So you think what separates a great champion from a mediocre champion is what? Respect? You think I don't respect you. You're right I don't but that's only because you don't respect me. You showed how much you don't when you cost us our match last week and for that, I hate your damn guts. I'm aware of your abilities Shawn but respect isn't what separates us. It's skill. You yourself are a skilled wrestler but clearly not on the same level as myself.

Ambrose is laying on the disrespect a little thick which makes the crowd give off a mixed reception.

I find it funny Shawn that you think a little kick is enough to stop me or Daniel Bryan. Yes you kicked me straight in the face. Was I pinned? No. Did it hurt? Yeah a little but I was not knocked out. Maybe you haven't been paying attention to my matches as evident by your stupid comment about me being a mediocre champion. Tell me one thing Shawn that makes me mediocre. Don't worry I've got all day. You think Smackdown was a second rate show? What do you expect when YES was ruining things and I was beating everyone left and right. Here let me ask you a history question Shawn. When was the last time you've ever seen me lose cleanly? I mean I lose matches almost as much as I win them but I have yet to lose a match cleanly since I was Hardcore Champion over a year ago. I've never won a match using the same tactics people have to resort to against me. So tell me again how I am a mediocre champion. I get it Shawn, you want to say something controversial to stir up some interest in you. That's why you got into our match in the first place right. To get your name out there. You said it yourself, your time is coming to an end and you want to go out with a bang. Allow me to make that dream a reality for you.

Ambrose chuckles to himself.

You may be an icon Shawn but not for what you think. You're an icon of the past. I'm more than an icon. I AM A GOD! Go ahead and ask Daniel Bryan! Here I'll ask him for you. Daniel, have you ever faced anyone who is more inhuman than myself? You've seen that I will never quit. You've seen that I can't be pinned when this title is on the line. Don't be mad that I don't see you as a threat. I don't see anyone as a real threat. Does that make you any less of a man? No. It just means you can't beat Dean Ambrose. The only reason you beat me once was because the referee stopped the match. I on the other hand have hit you with a knee, and the one hitter and pinned you. I've proved I can beat you. You haven't done the same to me.

Bryan has an angry look on his face as Dean has a smug one.

Why you two even think you have a shot at beating me is unthinkable. Maybe you plan on taking out each other so you don't have to deal with me. Good plan. It's your only real option if you both want to become World Heavyweight Champion...for a month. Ya' see even if I lose I'll be granted a rematch. And in that rematch, I'll win it right back. I always do. But I guess it doesn't matter so long as both of your dreams come true. Daniel Bryan finally becomes a World Heavyweight Champion or Shawn Michaels has his last run with the gold. I don't care what either of your plans are but just know that at the end of the day, I will always be World Heavyweight Champion and there's not a damn thing either of you can do about it except accept it, and live with the fact that you are not the best.

A sly grin comes across Ambrose's face as he lowers his mic and backs away.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
RAW: Non-Title: Kofi Kingston vs R-Truth

The fans pop loudly upon hearing R-Truth's theme music as R-Truth comes walking out from the back and onto the stage holding a microphone. T-Truth welcomes the crowd as he proceeds to dance to his theme song and starts to rap to it as well, the crowd following along as well.

People over there what's up...

Feel me, stand up and say what's up!

What's Up!

Crowd: What's up!

What's up!

What's up!

What's Up!

What's up!

What's up!

What's up!

You can get with his this...

Or you can get with that.

You better get with this,

Cuz' this is where it's at.

What's up!

What's up!

What's up!

What's up!

What's Up!

What's up!

What's up!

What's up!

R-Truth stops rapping to his theme song as he into the crowd with a huge smile across his face. He does a little freestyle dance before raising the mic up and begins to talk about it.

tumblr_lv4s68Lebb1qi5ya0o1_500.jpg

R-Truth: What's up UWF! The POTUF has heard my call and answered it with a hint of irony. He said that I will get my shot against the European Champion at Summerslam... if I can beat the Hardcore Champion Kofi Kingston in a rematch. Well I am sure as shoot just dandy about that, now I have the opportunity to kick some intense ass on RAW as a warmup before Summerslam! Now I know that y'all love to see me kick some ass on RAW but I have to get somethin' off my chest before I do that. I just wanted to let you know that there are no hard feelings for our wordly exhange, but I will not be sorry when I'm going to drop your face off from existence and make my way to Summerslam. The Hardcore title was fun my man, but I value my health a little too much to be taking serious risks from barbed wire, I mean after all my leg is still kinda damaged from the steel cage match at Lockdown, so forgive me my man.

I know that I'm not a big man for some people, actin' all gangsta and whatnot but I promise y'all from the bottom of my heart that I will be here for all times, so don't you worry about ever having a bad day because I will kick down your door if I have to any make things better for you. Hell even if I have to dance on your table I will do it and..... oh what the fuck am I sayin'!? Kofi come down here and bring Martin Luther King' ugly ass with you too! It's time that we settled this right here!

R-Truth lowers his mic as he waits for something to happen.

Dash

Reaction score
Re: T.T Ted Dibiase and Wade Barrett vs. Bray Wyatt and ???

Dibiase looks up at the titantron with anger filling his eyes, he lifts the microphone to his lips and addresses Bray.

0057.jpg

Ted Dibiase
Wyatt... Clearly you don't seem to be able to grasp the understanding of high society so let me make it a little easier for you to spin your little head around. I am simply better than you and that means that you do not interrupt me when I am talking, and you definitely do not interrupt me while I am discussing business. Now from the look of you it isn't hard to tell that you didn't have the greatest upbringing, that crazy look in your eyes, your flaky skin, that greasy beard and your bloated gut are sentiments to that. Clearly you didn't have a father figure to look up and therefore you were never taught any real manner so I'll look past it... this time. But if you or anyone else ever interrupts me again, you'll be getting up close and personal with my partner, Wade Barrett.

Barrett lifts up his elbow and flashes it to the crowd as Ted continues.

0018.jpg

Ted Dibiase
Now that we've gotten past the issue of your atrocious manners let us move on to your relevance in this company, or to put it simpler... lack of... See you may have been in the spotlight over the past few months with your little lantern by your side, but unfortunately for you, I'm back to take what was once mine and I don't like to share the spotlight. I, just like you am a former world heavyweight champion of this company but unlike you, my reign lasted and it meant something, it wasn't just some flash in the pan reign that lasted a couple of weeks. It's only a matter of time before I'm back where I'm supposed to be, at the top of the pyramid, sitting comfortably back in my throne with that belt draped over my shoulder.

Ted smiles and strokes his title before handing the microphone to Wade.

wade-barrett-cutting-a-promo_display_image.jpg

Wade Barrett
That's right. You see this stereotype that you all seem to hold over him doesn't ring any truth, Ted here isn't just any ordinary businessman who wears a hand woven luxurious suit, he's not just some rich man's son who drives the fanciest car in the state and he sure isn't a mamma's boy who needs his hand held. He isn't some has been who can't let go and although he may be the future of this company, he's also the present. He's the here and the now. Wyatt, your time has ran out. It's time for a new, familiar face to take over and that face is Ted Dibiase's. With me by his side, there is nothing preventing Ted from reaching his goals once more, from fulfilling the dreams that he so openly shared with you. It doesn't matter who you convinced to step into this ring tonight as your partner, whether it's your uncle's niece’s son, some drifter you ran into named Cletus or whether you just stepped into the woods and used your maniac eyes to convince a wild bear to team with you, it doesn't matter because whoever it might be, they won't be able to get through us.

The crowd boo the two men as they share a mischievous grin.

Wade Barrett
You're right when you say that I am a man of pride Wyatt, and I want you to know that I pride myself on giving the best service possible to those who employ me. I pride myself on watching my friends back's and I pride myself on being able to knock a man out for a ten count by using nothing but my elbow. You'll get to witness that pride first hand tonight because I assure you, whether it be you or your mysterious partner, someone will become a victim of the Barrett Barrage tonight.

Wade raises his arm and flashes his elbow to the crowd once more as Ted takes the microphone back.

0033.jpg

Ted Dibiase
Excellent work Barrett, I couldn't have said it better myself. This, this isn't a simple business transaction between two individuals, this is a pact between two friends. Like Wade said, it doesn't matter to us who you pick as your partner, you could even pick my father if you wanted to because nothing will be able to tear down the partnership that Wade and I share. Tonight our dreams become our reality, but just as an extra incentive...

Ted reaches into his pocket and pulls out yet another huge wad of cash.

Ted Dibiase
Break a leg tonight, Wade.

Ted hands the money to Barrett.

Ted Dibiase
Like I said, everyone has a price... But I am simply... Priceless.

Ted drops his microphone and mimics his fathers iconic laugh as Wade slips the money that Ted has handed him into his trunks.

SBS

Reaction score
UWF Presents Tuesday Night Raw 7/30/13 Edition

July 30th, 2013

The pyro to kick off the show explodes throughout the arena as the excited UWF Universe jump to their feet and cheer for the start of the show. The arena is packed to the rafters as many fans have brought along various types of signs. The cameras spin around the UWF arena showing a jammed pack arena, then go down to the announce Team of Monday Night Raw. Jim "JR" Ross and Hot Rod Roddy Piper!

UCWRawPiperJR.png

JR: Hello everyone and welcome to another edition of the longest running show in UWF history and arguably the flagship show of UWF, Tuesday Night Raw. Allow me to introduce myself, I am Jim Ross but you can call me JR and beside me is my long time broadcast partner, WWE Hall of Famer Hot Rod Roddy Piper. And Hot Rod after the controversial ending to last week, and Summerslam just a little under a month away Raw is certainly heating up to epic proportions.

Piper:
Honestly, if you didn't check out Raw last week you are a f***ing moron! We not only crowned new UWF Tag Team Champions, but we got ourselves one of the biggest matches ever here in UWF! The Champion Dean Ambrose defends tonight against his friend and bitter rival Daniel Bryan and a man who forcefully put himself in position Shawn Michaels by costing Dean and Daniel the Tag Titles last week.

JR: Of course folks this all has to do with the fact that Stephanie McMahon, Vince McMahon and the rest of the board of directors has made it painfully clear that they do not like Dean Ambrose and Daniel Bryan! They do not believe these two UWF made stars should be the carriers of the company. And that's how we got this match, a company man like Shawn Michaels who while he may not be the biggest, has whatever the hell it is the board of directors want. And so tonight we've got ourselves quite a fight on our hands for the biggest prize of them all.

Piper:
And that's not all we've got on the card either JR. We've got several contendership matches, as well as the highly anticipated announcement from AJ Styles. Who has been in AJ's business these past few months. We're going to find out right here tonight in the ring.

JR:
While that is good to finally have some answers and we're going to get them right now!

[video=youtube;WeOXcgZ_mhc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeOXcgZ_mhc[/video]

AJ Styles theme music hits the arena pa system as the fans give a mix reaction. AJ Styles goes as he makes his way to the ring. AJ looks on as he is focused to find out who has been exposing his secrets to the world. AJ goes as he enters the ring and he gets a microphone handed too him, AJ begins to speak

maxresdefault167-640x360.jpg

AJ Styles: It all started five months ago. I had decided to come back here in the UWF after having a poor stint my first go around, and I was put onto the NXT brand. During my time on NXT I was treated poorly by JBL and his cabinet that he was forming, and I noticed that no one in that NXT locker room besides Sting was a leader. Everyone there either gave me a dirty look or a happy smile. It seemed like that every single damn day, and how people were trusting in me to save NXT. People was looking at AJ Styles to be the leader of NXT and end JBL once and for all. I am thinking to myself why me? Why do I have to clean up everyones messes. I thought to myself how much bs this is, and how dumb it is that people always have to rely on me. I never once in my career focused on myself, I always am the man providing for everyone. My wife, kids, the superstars it was never about me. So I decided to change that. I no showed Wrestlemania because that match with Austin Aries it wasn't for me, it was for Austin Aries for his own selfish reasons to become number one contender. I didn't want to be the number one contender on NXT. Cause I knew once I became number one contender on NXT people will be looking at me to save the brand, and that right there is not what I want. I don't wan't be anyones savior I want to be me... AJ Styles so this is the real AJ Styles you're seeing people. Though it is truly not 100 percent me. Someone has been snooping around. Someone has been giving out my location at bars, my status with my wife, and puttitng me on lockdown. Making sure that I stay clean. At first I thought it was my wife being a concerned person, but it wasn't her. The I looked to my dear friend Jeremy Borash giving out this information to Randy Orton, but it turns out it wasn't him. So this person is coming too see me here on Monday night Raw, but instead of doing this in private. I am going to put you on blast just like you have done with my life for the past three months, since I have come to Monday night Raw come out now.

AJ waits as all of a sudden....

[video=youtube;1DWEBEmjmoU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DWEBEmjmoU[/video]

AJ looks in total shock as he sees Dixie Carter walking down the ramp. AJ looks very pissed off as she power walks to the ring and the fans give a surprise mix reaction. Dixie enters the ring and gets a microphone handed to her. AJ Styles speaks before her

AJ Styles: You have to be kidding me? Really you? You out of all the people in the world have been doing this too me? Have been making my life a living hell by not letting me be myself. You better have a good reason for doing what you have done.

Dixie goes on as she begins to speak

dixie-carter.jpg

Dixie Carter: Yes AJ I have been the one to give your information to Randy Orton. I have learned about your recent episodes on NXT. In fact Wendy would call me telling me how much you wouldn't be home, and how you just didn't seem to care anymore, but then I knew something was up when you cam onto NXT drunk when you had a match with Derrick Bateman, and that is when I knew I had to take action. I knew you were acting stange I have known you and your family for 11 years. You're almost like a son too me I have seen you grown from a young kid starting out in the business become a multiple world champion, and one of the most successful wrestlers I have ever seen. To here that you were posted up at a bar right when you were transfered on Raw, to you wanting to divorce Wendy I knew there was something up. At first I just told JB because I thought you twos friendship over the years would have been one that made you want to go back to the old AJ, but when it was clear you werent willing to change. I wanted to help by having Randy Orton make sure you do all your duties. AJ I understand you must be mad and frustrated, but since you've sobered up...

AJ cuts her off as he begins to speak

AJ Styles: Since I've sobered up my life has been a living hell. I have to be forced with trying to live life like a normal human being, and under rules and constrictions that I don't want to obey. That is what has happened... I suggest you leave now.

Dixie Carter: AJ I apologize for what has happened, and I may not fully understand what you're going through. Though I know for a fact there has to be a reason to the way you're acting. I mean AJ it is not like you to be a creul person. It is not like you to be someone who would abandon, his wife he has been married to for many years. His kids who he has tattoos on his ribs for all there birth dates. To a life where he is a lonely man drinking alcohol all day. AJ we just want answers on what happened. What made you want to become the AJ Styles you're today.

AJ looks even more mad as he turns to Dixie to speak

AJ Styles: You want answers Dixie? I will give you an answer. I said it earlier everyone treat me like a damn pushover. Always expecting AJ Styles to be the damn hero. What did I get out of it absolutely nothing? All I got were dumb fans who chanted my name. All I got was a wife complain too me about habing a good time with the guys, and all I got were children who complained daddy was never home. Yeah Dixie I am being selfish but it is about time I acted selfish everything I have done up to this point is for me. I am not someones hero to save them, I am "The One" here in the UWF. I am the man who needs no ones help, and no one, not anyone needs my help. Now Dixie leave this ring right now.

Dixie seems steern in her position and she goes on to speak with AJ

Dixie Carter: I don't know you as "the one" AJ I know you as the phenomenal one. You see AJ us we are all here for you to help you. You see AJ what you brought to us not only in TNA, in UCW, and UWF was a hero. How a common oridnary man could end up being something phenomenal. You made people want to come to event to see the phenomenal one in action, and see what AJ Styles does best. Not be out here feeling sorry for himself because he went on some losing streak. Thinking that maybe if he got meaner he would gain some confident booster, or if he acted selfish it would take him to success, because AJ the track you're on right now you won't see any success. You're not some selfish jerk who loves to drink. You're just upset that people have said you lost it. People were getting to your head, and you were so sad that you let NXT down. You were upset because you knew you could've saved NXT, but you let it down, but not only that you let all the fans down and that just ate you up inside. AJ I knwo you well. You are afraid of letting these people down again, but AJ that move you did at Lockdown you can claim you did that to show how good you are, but you know that move you did was for these fans. You still love these fans, you still love your job, and most importantly you still love you wife. AJ listen to these fans.

Dixie puts her hand on AJ's shoulders as the fans cheer for AJ. AJ looks around as he has weird feeling going on with him. AJ goes and he looks at Dixie, and he brings her close. Looking like it will be a hug for a friend helping him. AJ insteads shoves Dixie down to the ground as the fans boo. Dixie is on the ground as AJ dosen't even speak as he walks out of the ring and up the ramp at Dixie on the floor. AJ goes and he looks on at the sad Dixie with a solemn look on his face as Raw goes to the next segment.

552976_10151453022911026_792462214_n.jpg

We come live backstage where we are standing by with none other than the General Manager of UWF Raw Randy Orton. The POTUF looks calm and collected even though he may have lost his show last week thanks to Stephanie McMahon. The camera zooms out to reveal Todd Grisham is there with a microphone.

Todd Grisham:
Randy I know you are here to talk about the situation here on Raw but I got to say, Dixie Carter? Really?

Randy Orton:
Relax Todd, Dixie might be the biggest joke when it comes to running a business, but she does care. I don’t know exactly how deep her caring is for AJ Styles if you know what I mean, but she does. She is indeed the one who came to me and asked me to ban AJ’s drinking habits, and I’m glad I did. AJ has been on fire as of late, he may be a cranky son of a bitch but I don’t give a damn so long as he’s winning.

Todd Grisham:
Well with that said Randy, what are your thoughts on tonight’s main event.

Randy Orton:
I’m not very happy Todd. Not one bit. You see Shawn Michaels got a hand out, a freebie, ever since my days in ETW I’ve not liked hand outs, ESPECIALLY to Shawn Michaels. But with that said this isn’t ETW, this is U…W…F… and the only person around here who truly makes the rules is me. Ambrose and Bryan lost the tag titles, they’ll get their rematch I can promise you that, but then I started thinking from HBK’s standpoint. And when I did, I realized, in his shoes I’d do the EXACT same thing. So I’m going to let the title match stand. Tonight I am sure Dean Ambrose will show why he is the face not only of Raw but the entire UWF. And should he fail, it will be to the Goat beard itself Daniel Bryan.

Todd Grisham:
Randy how can you be so sure of that?

Randy Orton:
I’m not Todd, but I have faith. You see Dean Ambrose reminds me of me. He’s crazy, he’s willing to go to any lengths to get the job done, and he has become a multi-time Champion like me. He’s a hall of famer for crying out loud like me. And then there is Daniel Bryan. Always showing up, always going out there and doing the job every single night as hard and as best as he can. That is why they are the faces of the not only the future but the present. Guys like Shawn Michaels are going to have to realize sooner rather than later, and the Board will be made to realize that!

Todd Grisham:
Randy, last question and this is the big one, what are you going to do about Stephanie McMahon.

Randy Orton:
I’m glad you asked Todd. You see last week I wasn’t here, but it wasn’t because of what you thought. You see I skipped Raw last week to talk to my attorney’s and the UWF attorney’s and I found something in my contract that I’d forgotten about, in the little tiny print. You see only one person has the ability to make matches here on Raw, and now that I know that you are looking at him. Stephanie and the board can say what they want, but it is contractually proven I am the law on this show. So with that said I don’t think Stephanie is going to be a problem anymore, and if she chooses to be, well I used to kill legends, I’d have no problem killing a board!

The crowd are loving what Randy just said bringing the crowd to their feet as UWF Raw continues elsewhere.

[video=youtube;DvNU1A5GEGA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvNU1A5GEGA[/video]

The fans pop loudly upon hearing R-Truth's theme music as R-Truth comes walking out from the back and onto the stage holding a microphone. T-Truth welcomes the crowd as he proceeds to dance to his theme song and starts to rap to it as well, the crowd following along as well.

People over there what's up...
Feel me, stand up and say what's up!

What's Up!

Crowd: What's up!

What's up!

What's up!

What's Up!

What's up!

What's up!

What's up!

You can get with his this...
Or you can get with that.
You better get with this,
Cuz' this is where it's at.

What's up!

What's up!

What's up!

What's up!

What's Up!

What's up!

What's up!

What's up!

R-truth steps into the ring and prepares himself for his upcoming match.

[video=youtube;_fQud6h8WSk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fQud6h8WSk[/video]

After Truth is in the ring, SOS hits in the arena and crowd starts to boo that. Kofi stops at the entrance and he shoots his pyros off. Then Kofi jumps high in the air.

kofi-kingston-entrance19.jpg

Then Kofi walks towards the ring and he enters in the ring. He heads up to the turnbuckle and thunderclaps with the Hardcore Title on his shoulder, before preparing for his match.

KofiHardc_zps5202bb0f.jpg
vs.
Rtr_zpsba38c633.jpg

Ding Ding Ding

Piper: So let me get this straight JR, if R-Truth gets lucky enough to pull out the victory he becomes the number 1 contender to the European Championship? That means that John Cena would have to compete three times at Summerslam. Against Truth, the World Title and whoever wins the tag match later.

JR: John Cena knew the risks when he entered into those matches, it all comes with being a champion. Besides Hot Rod let's not get ahead of ourselves. R-Truth has to defeat the Hardcore Champion. Something he couldn't do at Lockdown.

Both of them are in the ring. Referee rings the bell and the match starts.They lock up as the bell rings. Kofi holds Truth from his back and tries to lift him up but Truth blocks it and tries a snapmare but this time Kofi is the one who blocks the move. Kofi, once again tries to lift Truth up as he holds him from his back but Truth once again blocks it and delivers the snapmare this time. Kofi goes down but gets on his feet quickly. The lock it up again and Kofi locks a side headlock. Truth goes to ropes with Kofi and then he sends Kofi to ropes but Kofi with a forearm smash! Truth is down! Kofi bounces from the ropes but Truth ducks, performs a leapfrog and a wheel kick! So athletic by R-Truth!

ONE...

But Kofi kicks it out at one. Truth lifts Kofi up and tries a body slam but Kofi goes to Truth's behind. Kofi holds him but Truth connects with elbow smashes to Kofi's face. Kofi holds his nose while Truth kicks him from his abdomen. Truth holds Kofi and nails a front suplex slam. Truth takes risks, climbs to corner but Kofi hits to ropes and Truth sits on corner. Kofi connects with knife edge chops and goes up, holds Truth for superplex but Truth blocks it. Truth throws punches to Kofi's abdomen and connects with headbutt. Kofi is down to the floor! Truth stands up and a diving leg drop, but no! Kofi moved out of the way in a second! Truth holds his leg! Kofi stands on his feet, and he feels it! He runs a bit then bounces from the ropes and a boom drop, no! Again? This time Truth moved away and Kofi is hurt! Kofi stands near ropes and Truth takes him out over the ropes as he hits Kofi with the clothesline. Truth goes to apron and as Kofi gets up Kofi flies over him with a crossbody! Kofi is down! Truth gets on his feet and dances as crowd cheers for him. Truth takes Kofi up and sends him into the ring. Truth goes up to corner and when Kofi gets up he nails a missile dropkick! Truth covers...

JR:Truth is able to keep Kofi off his feet, a wise offense from the man looking to get a shot at European Gold!

Piper: No dropkick is going to be able to keep the Hardcore Champion down JR!

ONE...

TWO...

But Kofi is able to kick it out. Truth gets Kofi on his feet but Kofi pushes Truth and he connects low kicks to Truth. Kofi bounces from the ropes but a knee lift from Truth! Kofi is down! Truth pulls Kofi from his hair and gets him up. He takes Kofi to corner and a knife edge chop! Woo! That was so hard! Truth tries to send Kofi to corner but Kofi reverses it, Truth hits to corner, walks with pain and a back body drop by Kofi! Kofi goes to turnbuckle and as Truth gets up Kofi tries a missile dropkick but Truth counters it as he holds Kofi's legs. Truth sends Kofi to corner with a catapult but Kofi goes to turnbuckle! As Truth gets up, Kofi makes a springboard crossbody! Kofi covers but Truth counters it!

ONE...

TWO...

But no! Kofi kicked it out again!

Piper: Ahh christ, I wonder how Cena is going to be feeling about all of this if Truth wins.

JR: Truth is just seconds away from victory, but has yet to put the Hardcore champion away here!

As they both get up to their feet Kofi goes for a clothesline but Truth ducks, kicks Kofi and makes a stunner suplex! Kofi is stunned but he is still on his feet. Truth bounces from the ropes but a dropkick from Kofi out of nowhere! Both are down! Kofi gets up on his feet and when Truth does, Kofi connects multiple of knife edge chops. Ducks from a clothesline and a dropkick! Kofi bounces from the ropes but Truth suddenly gets Kofi's feet, takes him down and tries to lock Boston Crab but Kofi pushes Truth by his legs, Kofi bounces from the ropes, tries a Lie Detector but Kofi ducks and Truth is down! Kofi gets up and kicks Truth and a suplex. Kofi goes to apron and connects a springboard forearm smash! Kofi covers it.

ONE...

TWO...

But Truth is able to kick it out.

Piper:Finally, Kofi getting into it here. I was starting to fear Truth was going to breeze right through the match!

Kofi takes Truth up, sends to corner, charges but a kick from Truth. Kofi charges again but Truth connects a kick again. Truth goes to turnbuckle and a flying reverse elbow from Truth! Kofi is down! Truth goes up to corner, and nails a diving leg drop! Truth covers it...

ONE...

TWO...

But no! Kofi kicked it out!

JR:
Wow I can't believe Truth was able to kick out there, mighty impressive from the Hardcore Champion.

Piper: It is why Kofi is the Champion JR and Truth is not! Kofi can take a beating and keep on ticking!

Truth can't believe it! Truth goes up to his feet quickly, lifts Kofi up and tries a What's Up but Kofi counters into a reverse STO! Kofi feels it! Kofi taunts and he bounces from the ropes, Boom Drop! Kofi taunts for Trouble in Paradise. Kofi goes for it but Truth ducks and a kick to Kofi's knee! Kofi bows down, Truth goes to ropes, Axe Kick!

ONE...

TWO...

THREE!

HERE IS YOUR WINNER: R-TRUTH

URL]

JR: R-Truth has done it! He is the #1 contender for European Title!

Piper: Oh dammit! I feel so awful for John Cena!

Truth gets up to his feet and referee raises his hand. Truth has just beat the Hardcore Champion! Truth dances and he celebrates it.

The feed goes backstage, showing John Laurinaitis. The crowd boos the sight of him once more, when a door suddenly swings open and Kevin Nash walks in.

eGtrYTBoMTI_o_kevin-nash-john-laurinaitis-backstage-segment-raw-_zpsd1ba02c3.jpg

Kevin Nash: Where’s Orton?

John Laurinaitis: That’s precisely who I’m looking for, but I thought you were given you’re walking papers.

Kevin Nash: I could say the same to you, I’m here to have a word with Randy about that very thing.

John Laurinaitis: And I’m here on Christians behalf to get another contract in the works. But apparently the people in charge around here aren’t as available to the talent as I was back in my time in charge.

Kevin Nash: I thought Christian already got another contract Johnny.

John Laurinaitis: Okay, I’m here to get myself another job, my contract was tied up with Christians and now I want to give my services to anyone else available.

Kevin Nash: Well if you find Randy before I do, tell him Kev needs to have a word with him.

Nash leaves through the door as the feed goes back to ringside.

JR: Well, it looks like our POTUF has a few unscheduled meetings in store.

Piper:
And after all the cuts we’ve had I’m not surprised one bit.

JR:
Well Ladies and Gentleman Orton started out this night and it looks like there is going to be even more of him before this night is through.

[video=youtube;G8LE69g9lI0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8LE69g9lI0[/video]

The crowd cheers as the American Dream comes out through the curtain, turning around and Cody comes out behind him as they make their way to the ring.

RAW_849_Photo_137_zpsefb4bfcb.jpg

Making their way down the ramp, Dusty slaps the open hands at ringside as Cody slides into the ring and Dusty walks up the steel steps and steps into the ring, getting handed a microphone

Dusty Rhodes:

Now son I gotta say over the past several weeks you’s made strides in yo career, and not in accomplishments no no no boy you made them in your livelihood. It’s no secret we Rhodes have a strange way of goin bout our business. Polka dots, paint, even mask, but underneath all that we are family. And as family, I gotta say I’m proud of you son for how far you’ve come. Which is why I wanted to come out here, cause I wanted to let you see what you’ve accomplished, so boys and girls let’s show my son what we think about him.

Dusty puts his microphone under his arm to free his hands up, he starts clapping and the crowd join in as they applaud Cody Rhodes. “Cody! Cody! Cody!” Chants starting as Cody looks around with a smile growing on his face.

JR: What a moment, Cody Rhodes’ been working harder than ever and I’m sure he’ll remember about this moment with his father for years to come.

Piper
: ugh how much of this love fest are we going to go through.

JR
: You should learn to feel good for others Roddy.

11517054_zps15d5fd5f.jpg

Dusty Rhodes:

Son, welcome to a new stage in your life, one where we earn everything we get and you can look back on those accomplishments favorably and not with a cloud over them because you got them thanks to cheating manners. So Cody, do you have anything to say to these fine people?

Dusty hands Cody the microphone, and as soon as Cody holds it in his hand the crowd pops for him as he looks around. Laughing to himself he puts his head down as he raises his microphone up.

06j4_zps24777ecd.jpg

Cody Rhodes:

Over the past couple months, I’ve had this…nagging thing in the back of my head. And last week, it nagged away at me again but then I saw my dad on the ring apron and it snapped me back.

Cody puts his hand on his fathers shoulder smiling down at him.

You’ve helped me so much dad, and honestly there isn’t enough I can say to you for all you’ve done. But perhaps these people can help me out with at least a couple words to say, any ideas?

Cody turns to the audience, moving his head to one side and puts his hand up to his ear as if trying to hear them better. Some in the crowd don’t know what to do yet, but some people get it quick and start chanting “Thank You Dusty” followed by clapping, it slowly builds louder and louder as Cody laughs. Dusty has a smile on his face as he looks around at the crowd in unison cheering him.

JR: Cody giving it right back to his dear old man, what a way to start Monday night Raw.

Cody Rhodes: You all read my mind, Dad.

Cody cracks his neck to the side

Cody Rhodes: I’m Sorry

Cody suddenly jolts forward, hitting Dusty with a knee to the gut. The crowd collectively gasp, going silent immediately after that gasp as the camera shot shows shocked faces in the audience, no one making any noise as if everyone is collectively staying quiet to make sure what just happened really happened. Dusty is hunched over holding his stomach, while Cody stands up straight looking down at his dad. He puts his hands on his shoulders, as if checking on him and trying to help him back up, when suddenly he raises his hand up in the air and drops an elbow shot on the top of his skull.

JR: W-what the hell.

Dusty drops down to his knees from the elbow, Cody bends over and puts his hands on Dustys head, palming his face in his hands as he makes sure he’s looking up at him. Cody yells out “I’m Sorry!” Cody suddenly starts hitting him with right hand shows as he holds his head with the left.

Piper: I think…I think he lost it permanently

JR
: What in gods name are you doing! Somebody Stop this, I can’t believe what I’m seeing.

Piper
: I don’t even know what to say.

Cody finally stops, Dusty collapses down on his back. Cody walks backwards to the corner, looking down at his open hands with a scared look on his face as if he has no idea what he’s just done. He starts talking to himself as his back hits the turnbuckle, and as he does Dusty is trying to sit up. Cody turns to his left, the scared look not having left his face as he speaks to no one. When he suddenly turns to this right, moving his hands back to the ropes and getting an angry look on his face.

cody138_zpsa40d31d1.jpg

JR: What has gotten into this kid, and why the hell hasn’t anyone come down here to help this man.

Piper
: Jim, no one is coming out here, I don’t think anyone believes this is happening. Cody barely looks like he believes it.

Dusty sits up, his eyes closed in pain. Cody jolts forward but his left hand keeps a hold of the top rope stopping himself from running, Cody turns his head and looks down speaking to himself once more. Slowly his hand opens letting go of the rope, Cody turns his head and looks at Dusty. Cody looks sad before he mouths “I’m sorry”. He suddenly rushes forward, bringing his knee to the side of his fathers skull, kneeing him in the temple with a loud smack. The crowd gasp once more, as Dusty collapses again not moving. And Cody falls to his knees, putting his hand on the rope wincing in pain.

rhodes_show_2_zps56a93696.jpg

JR: Good god all mighty someone come out here now! dammit! Dusty is hurt.

Cody seems to be crying, but his mouth slowly fades into a smile laughing out. Officials rushing down to the ring, sliding in and checking on Dusty as Cody is in his own little world on the mat. The referees hold up an X with their arms as they call for help, after a moment of checking on Dusty you see medical personal rushing down the ramp with a stretcher. They slide into the ring and check on Dusty, who hasn’t moved since the knee. Cody stands up slowly, turning around as the officials tend to Dusty Rhodes rolling him onto a backboard.

09_DustyStretcher_zpsd42fd031.jpg

Cody looks down at his father as if not having meant any of what he did, but a smile again crosses his face. As the medical professionals take over with Dusty, the officials turn around and get in Codys face. Cody doesn’t seem to even hear them, his smile never fading as he leaves the ring. The officials escort back up the ramp.

JR: What have we just witnessed?

Piper
: I don’t even want to talk about it Ross.

JR
: Why are you so quiet about all this?

Piper
: Believe it or not Jim, everyone has a heart. Or…well maybe not the guy we just saw.

Dusty is being helped unto the stretcher as the crowd remains in stunned silence.

We are taken to the back where Edge is standing by with Trish for some words.

The Rated R Mr. Money in the Bank Tag Team Champion Edge:
Well you know something Mean Gene… The Edgester here brother just accomplished what people were thinking weren’t possible. The Edgester just took to the ring and beat Ambrose and Bryan by himself and pinned Bryan to win the tag team titles brother. The Edgester… wait wait I always wanted to do that. Just to see how ridiculous it would be trying to talk like Hogan. But anyways… the word is that… I’m supposed to be in some sort of big time tag team match against Bray and his mystery partner or Magnus and Barrett. Correct?

Greatest Woman and Manager Ever to live… Trish Stratus:
Yes that would be correct Edge. The world wishes to know how do you feel about having to face off against either some guy that you’ve defeated multiple times and some mystery guy that he finds in the woods or facing off against some inferior Brits. I mean really… everyone knows Canadians do it better. We’re the champions here. Me being the most dominant and longest reigning champion in wrestling history. I think I’m going to beat that old guy’s record in WWE one day. What’s his name… that hall of famer old dude. Ah well his name isn’t important. Barney Sammy or Brutus Beefcake or whatever. But the fact is… we are taking over but the world wants to know… Edge… what do you think about this tag team match that you could easily win on your own but you have to be forced to teamed up with that guy with the huge arms… Johnny Cena or something.[/color]

Oh yeah… the Chaingang leader, the Dr. of Thugonomics, the guy that finally discovered his balls after years of roided abuse… my tag team partner that did next to nothing but yet wants to claim all the glory in my tag team victory. Well… as far as that goes… as long as he doesn’t try to do any other moves… we’ll be fine. I mean he didn’t try anything out of the ordinary like a suplex or a dropkick and see what happens… we win. But if he tries to show out at SummerSlam… well… I dunno. I mean really it is already a foregone conclusion that not only am I going to win the tag title match but there is also the fact that I’m still carrying this briefcase. And you know there is a triple threat match tonight. Bryan, someone I already beat, Ambrose, somebody I already beat, and Shawn Michaels… someone I could easily beat. Then I can do what Amy couldn’t do… hold on to both the tag titles and the world title for longer than a week.

I mean really… the facts are becoming clearer and clearer that I am without a doubt the most talented and best star in the UWF today. I do it all and then some. I am the one that everyone wants to hear from, everyone wants to see. I am just the absolute best that there ever was. I don’t see anybody out there as a threat but merely just guys in the way of the most amazing man ever in the history of wrestling. And SummerSlam… the tag titles will be successfully defended as SummerSlam will be starring Edge… with a small supporting role by John Cena. But Raw? That could be headlined by the one and only Edge… or it could be SummerSlam… or I could just wait. I mean that’s the thing… Little Bray didn’t know how to keep the champion on his toes like me. Ambrose is so paranoid right now because he doesn’t know when I’m gonna strike. He could be out for an interview and boom SPEAR! And its all over. And that is what I think people are waiting for. The arrival of a true champion.

Greatest Woman and Manager Ever to live… Trish Stratus:
Think? There is no thinking about it. It is a guaranteed fact that everyone has been waiting for this moment when someone would shut up Ambrose and everyone would be put under the Rated R Era here in UWF. And all that will do is just further solidify my dominance as we have you ruling Raw and Umaga ruling Anarchy. I mean you are awesome. I am awesome. We are just awesome. Canada rules.[/color]

Indeed we do. Indeed we do. And now that Raw has been exposed to so much awesomeness for so long I think we should go on ahead and do something else so they don’t experience an awesomeness overload. So … be on the lookout for us… but for now... be prepared to be bored by whatever is after us.

The tron feed is cut.

The feed cuts backstage, where EMTs are strapping down John Laurinaitis to a stretcher. You here the chatter of the EMTs as they are working on him, as one is trying to bring him back into consciousness saying “Mr. Laurinaitis, can you hear me?”
Johnnyattacked_zps50ea2eff.jpg

JR: Oh my god, what happened?

Piper:
What does it look like, John Laurinaitis was just attacked. Lost his job and then this, bad week.

JR:
But why? And who, I mean there seems to be no reason for this.

The feed goes back to ringside

JR: Well…ladies and gentleman we’ll have more on this as we get it, but up next…

JR pauses, as if trying to hear something clearly on his headset.

Piper: What’s wrong Ross?

JR:
Well apparently John Laurinaitis was found in Randy Ortons office, and the last guy seen going in there was Brock Lesnar about his recent firing.

Piper:
A guy like that is dangerous when angry, Johnny Ace was at the wrong place at the wrong time.

JR:
Well we’re going to try and get back on track here ladies and gentleman with our next match.

Justin Roberts:the following contest is scheduled for one fall and is to determine the new #1 contender to the UWF Hardcore Championship!

[video=youtube;qbCkdixtn5g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=qbCkdixtn5g[/video]

As Vampiro's music plays through out the arena, a thin layer of white smoke enters the stage as Vampiro steps out.

vampiro_entrance.jpg

Vampiro walks towards the ring and waits for his opponent.

Mr__Kennedy_Entrance_Video_-_2_Minu.gif

Airbourne song “Turn Up The Trouble” starts playing on the PA System. Mr. Kennedy walks out from behind the curtain as the lights go down. Mr. Kennedy is wearing his classic “Talk Loud, Hit Harder” shirt. He raises his hand up in the air as the microphone comes down from the ceiling of the arena on stage.

thth4c0h640.gif

Mr. Kennedy grabs the microphone and looks around at the crowd who are mainly cheering him. He begins to speak.

Mr. Kennedy: Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls people of all ages. You should all direct your attention to either the entrance stage or the titantron and give a nice welcome to the man who hails from Green Bay, Wisconsin, the greatest wrestler in sports entertainment history... The Black Sheep of UWF, and the man who is going to become the Number one Contender to the UWF Hardcore Championship! MISSTEEEEEERRR KENNNNEEEEEDDDDYYY…

Mr. Kennedy pauses as the crowd waits as he finally says his name again.

Mr. Kennedy: ...KENNEDEH!

Kennedy throws the mic away and readies himself for the match.

Kennedy_zps47b09077.jpg
Vs.
vampiro_zps498be93c.jpg

Ding Ding Ding

The bell rings and immediately Kennedy realizing from last week how dangerous Vampiro is begins unloading on the Vampire with hard right hands right to the face. Kennedy kicks Vampiro in the gut before slamming him down to his knees. Kennedy then bounces off the ropes and kicks Vampiro right in the ribs knocking the wind out of him. Kennedy gets on the ground and covers Vampiro right off the bat.

1…

2…

Vampiro kicks out.

Kennedy immediately mounts Vampiro and begins driving his fists into the painted on make-up of Vampiro. Kennedy just unleashes weeks of frustration on his opponent forcing the official to step in and pull him off yelling for him to cut the shit out! Kennedy just blows off the official and stomps his foot into the chest of Vampiro before dropping a knee right onto the head of Vampiro, again Kennedy goes for the cover.

1…

3. NO!

Vampiro kicks out again.

JR:
And Mr. Kennedy ripping into Vampiro tonight as if he is a man on the mission. Weeks of pent up frustration just being unloaded here onto Raw’s resident undead.

Piper:
Undead, get the hell out of here JR. You can see him breathing heavy. The undead don’t have to breathe.

Kennedy brings Vampiro to his feet and slaps Vampiro across the face. As Vampiro holds his face Kennedy bounces off the ropes and comes back planting Vampiro to the mat with a huge clothesline. The crowd gives off a mixed reaction as Kennedy gets to his feet with a cocky smile on his face. He begins begging Vampiro to get up and the veteran from Mexico does as Kennedy kicks him in the gut before dropping him with a swinging neckbreaker. Kennedy is all smiles as he sits up smiling before going for the cover.

1…

2…

3. NO!

Vampiro gets the shoulder up!

JR: Kennedy is just being unremorseful here, taking full advantage of whatever issues Vampiro is having right now getting out of the gates.

Piper:
This match is to determine who the number one contender for the Hardcore Title is JR, Mr. Kennedy is showing the world the Black Sheep is indeed Hardcore.

Kennedy picks Vampiro up the smile now one of arrogant shock. That is until Vampiro slaps the gum right out of the arrogant superstars mouth. Kennedy is left speechless for once at the outcome and Vampiro capitalizes with a right hand and a second one. Vampiro begins building momentum bouncing off the ropes looking to knock Kennedy down, but Kennedy nails Vampiro right in the side with a kick. Vampiro’s momentum dies immediately as he falls to a knee. It is all Kennedy needs as he grabs Vampiro and unceremoniously shoves Vampiro shoulder first into the turnbuckle. The crowd let off an ooh at the impact.

JR:
For a second there I thought the dark Vampire of UWF was going to come back there, but it was not to be as Kennedy again forcing his will onto the hardcore hopeful.

Piper:
Please JR, Kennedy has got this thing wrapped up tighter than a condom when I’m banging a whore!

Vampiro comes out of the corner holding his shoulder in serious agony. Just what Kennedywas hoping he would do. Kennedy picks up Vampiro onto his shoulder and plunges him to the mat with a green bay plunge. Kennedy rolls to his feet and the smile is gone. He has been disrespected and it just got real. Kennedy turns to the fallen Vampiro and instead of covering him spits right into the Vampire’s face. Kennedy then immediately begins heading to the top rope.

Piper:
I love the attitude on Mr. Kennedy, he reminds me of me when I was younger.

JR:
What you mean back when dinosaurs ruled the earth?

Kennedy gets to the top rope and without even hesitating leaps off and lands on top of Vampiro with the Kenton Bomb! The crowd give off cheers as Mr. Kennedy’s attitude has apparently won them over on this night. Kennedy wastes no time this time going for the cover.

1…

2…

3…

Here is your Winner and the #1 contender to the Hardcore Championship, Mr. Kennedy!

JR:
And with impressive fashion Kennedy lets loose this week and is one step closer from becoming Hardcore Champion.

Piper:
Kennedy showed he can truly hang, but when the match gets Hardcore is he going to be able to stand up to the hardcore champion himself Kofi Kingston?

Kennedy demands the official raise his hand and he does much to the delight of the sold out crowd. Kennedy is proud of himself and isn’t afraid to show it as he gets to the top rope acting as if he has just won the World Title. The crowd give him some loving as UWF Raw continues elsewhere.

JR: Welcome back to Monday Night Raw, we are live here from-

Jim pauses mid-sentence, listening to his headset before speaking up.

JR: I apologize but I’m getting word that someone was found attacked backstage, we’re attempting to get a camera back there as soon as possible.

Piper:
What do you mean? What happened?

The feed cuts backstage, showing Brock Lesnar in a heap up against the wall, bleeding as EMTs are rushing to the area.

lesnartruth_zps81d61a60.jpg

JR: oh my lord, we need some help on the scene immediately.

Piper:
I don’t think I’ve ever seen Brock Lesnar like that in my life.

Officials and EMTs crouch down, checking on Brock trying to see if he’s okay as some referees look around to find who did it. As the camera man moves back to make room for the stretcher rolling in, there seems to be a piece of paper on the floor. The camera man looks down and shows a letter E written out on it.

Piper: “E”, the hells that mean Ross?

JR:
I’m not sure Roddy but I’m more concerned with the state of Brock Lesnar at this moment.

We're backstage where we see Jeremy Borash & Mr. Kennedy.

normal_PDVD_0000%7E15.JPG

Jeremy Borash: Congratulations on your win tonight Mr. Kennedy, I've just recieved via text message here that says you're the new number one contender to the Hardcore Championship! This means you'll be taking on Kofi Kingston, what are your thoughts on going for the Hardcore Championship?

Mr. Kennedy pauses as he looks quite surprised by being named the new contender as he turns away from the camera.

normal_PDVD_0189%7E16.JPG

Mr Kennedy: You better be serious with me Jeremy, I've had opporunties that I didn't bother for. Now I've go-

Jeremy interrupts him suddenly.

Jeremy Borash: I'm not kidding you Ken, can I call you Ken? Anyways, look at my phone if you don't believe me. Heck, go to Randy Orton! He will tell you himself, you are indeed the new number one contender and you'll be facing Kofi. Sighs... I don't know why I do these interviews, everyone hates me...

Mr. Anderson interrupts Jeremy and gets into his face.

normal_PDVD_0036%7E15.JPG

Mr Kennedy: You see Jeremy, I don't really appreciate being interrupted here. Now what disappoints me is you and everybody else knowing things around here before I do. Are you sure I'm just facing Kofi Kingston or have you got another text message saying it's a triple-threat, fatal four-way, five-pack, six-pack, a royal rumble... What is it? 'Cos I've had games played on me in the past. But seeing you asked about my damn thoughts, they are my thoughts! Kofi Kingston doesn't deserve to be the Hardcore Champion at all, now that miserable son-of-a-bitch couldn't even come out here this week! What kind of champion is that? A pathetic one, now I'm gettin' real sick and tired of him runnin' his mouth around here; sooner or later he's goin' to shut his damn trap and I'm going to become the new Hardcore Champion! Now Jeremy, if you'll excuse me... but I'm going to leave. I ain't needed for the rest of the night, so I'm going to head to the hotel to get some rest!

SORRY! ‘BOUT YOUR DAMN LUCK…

[video=youtube;12bE22-aGDg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12bE22-aGDg[/video]

The RAW crowd pop huge for the arrival of James Storm but for a few moments, as his most recent theme music plays, he does not appear. The crowd grows confused until he suddenly appears from the back but he doesn’t look entirely comfortable. As quickly as he makes it to the entrance ramp he bails to the back once more. The crowd, as fickle as fans can be, start to slowly turn against Storm but he wins their favour accordingly by returning on his motorised Beer Money cooler!

CoolerScooter2.jpg

The crowd are firmly behind Storm who rolls his motorised cooler all the way down to ringside. He parks up and deals out a few beers to the ringside fans. Security immediately take them away. He returns and slips them some more which they hastily hide away in bags. Finally Storm climbs up the steel steps. At the top he talks to himself briefly, looks to the rafters and then pumps his fist to work the crowd up once more. Finally, he steps through the ropes and crosses the ring to grab a microphone. Storm is wearing old Beer Money merch. Storm waits for what seems like an eternity for his music to stop and the crowd to quieten. Again, something stirs in the crowd that suggests all might not be as it seems but as Storm eventually does speak he hasn’t got negative intentions; he’s just got real good at playing the crowd.

james-storm-30.jpg

James Storm: So this is that U-dubya-F I been hearing so much about lately?

Pop from the crowd as Storm removes his Beer Money tee and his hat. He puts his hat on the turnbuckle and balls up his t-shirt before throwing it to the crowd.

And this, this right here is a U-dubya-F, Tuesday night Raw, ring?

Another pop from the Raw crowd.

And these are the U-dubya-F ropes and there’s the camera guy and there’s Lillian and there’s good ol’ JR and, man, THE Roddy Piper, man, why did it take me so long to get here?!

Storm looks genuinely frustrated as the crowd eat up his words.

So looky here, it’s me, one half of the greatest tag-team in history *from the depths of the crowd comes a perfectly executed BEER…MONEY!* and now it’s time to accomplish the goals I set out to accomplish when I was a little hell raising storm down in Franklin, Tennessee. It’s time to accomplish the goals that will see little my girl and my little boy Mason right for the rest of their lives. It’s time for me James Storm to become Champion.

stormedit.jpg

Storm eyeballs the hard camera with the unmistakeable sign of determination in his eyes, unfaltering.

I’m here tonight and I get to watch Shawn Michaels, Dean Ambrose and Daniel Bryan face off the World Heavyweight Championship and that is a privilege and an honour. For the dubya-C-dubya reject from down south way to be stood here in this ring with those men on the card is a damned privilege but that’s why I’m here. I’m here because the best are here. The best are here on Raw and I BELONG with the best. In years gone by, man, I have been in some hellacious fights! I have been beaten and bloodied and booed out of this ring but I always come back because I never back down from a challenge and my last call is a long way off from now. I’ve knocked out and I’ve beaten some of the best but never for the gold, never for the title, and there’s a bunch of guys here on this show I’ve never even got to fight. Why sign now? Now is the time. The U-dubya-F is not only the place to be now but it’s going to be the only force going into the future and it all got a little sweeter when I put pen to paper.

The crowd cheers Storm who continues.

Let me put it this way for all of y’all in the arena tonight and everyone watching at home. I’ve lost in my life and I’ve come through. I’ve stared death in the face and refused to blink. I’ve been side-lined with injury after injury and I’ve come back bigger, stronger and better. I am in the best shape of my life and when you’re in the best shape of your life, when you feel as good as the Cowboy, James Storm does right now, there’s only one thing in your line of vision. There’s only one reason to be on this show, to be in this company, hell, to be in this business. The World Title. I am going to scratch, claw and *Storm smacks his thigh and laughs* kick my way to a championship opportunity if it kills me and that straight up sucks for the rest of y’all in the back. That means that nothin' is gonn' stop me from reaching my goal. Nothin' is gonn' stop me, period. So, from this beer drinking, Johnny Cash listening, Cowboy to the rest of the boys in the back...

Storm ducks out through the ropes and opens up his cooler. He cracks open a bottle of beer and takes a sip. "Ice cold haha". Storm rolls back into the ring and toasts towards the entrance ramp; towards the rest of the roster in the back.

...sorry, about your damn luck!

The scene opens on one of the competitors in our main event tonight, Daniel Bryan, standing in front of a display case full of costumes from Captain America.

969766_10151461928521571_1026418115_n.png

Daniel Bryan: Tonight, it's all or nothing. It's all I've ever wanted in life. All I've ever wanted was to be World Heavyweight Champion. I've been working my entire life to get to this point. Tonight, I have an opportunity to leave my mark on this business. My entire career I've had to hear "You're not big enough" or "You're just not credible enough to be in the main event". My entire career has been a struggle against the "Powers That Be". Vince McMahon, Stephanie McMahon, the Board of Directors, they'll tell you that Daniel Bryan isn't main event caliber. I'm not a marquee star. I believe my track record speaks for itself. How many millions of dollars have I made you, Vince? How much merchandise do I move? How many 5-star classics have I given you to sell on your crappy compilation DVD's? Vince, this company was built on the shoulders of Dean Ambrose and Daniel Bryan and yet we're the guys you vilify and hate? This match for the World Heavyweight Championship should be between the two very best in this business but instead, you just had to keep the status quo.

Daniel pauses a brief moment as he lets that last statement set in. He then continues speaking.

Daniel Bryan: Shawn Michaels, Mr. Main Event, well you're back in the main event. You did a little ass kissing to do it but you're here. Shawn, I might have started at your wrestling academy in San Antonio, but you didn't make me who I am today. The person responsible for who I am today is me. You might think my driving force is to one day be compared to you but that's not the case. My driving force are the people who respect and support me and to keep my word to them when I say that I am The Best Wrestler In The World and maybe that's why the company hates me so much. Maybe it's because I'm not a "sports entertainer" like Shawn Michaels. Maybe it's because I'm a wrestler. Wrestling seems like such a dirty word these days which is a shame because, isn't that what business we're in? Vince likes to have these little endeavors like his rinky-dink film division or his pathetic football league. Or what about that atrocious bodybuilding thing? All of them are failures but the one thing that succeeds is your WRESTLING BUSINESS. Whether you like it or not, Vincent Kennedy McMahon, you are in the WRESTLING BUSINESS. And tonight, a real wrestler becomes your World Heavyweight Champion and, whether you like it or not, you can't stop it. No one can stop it.

Bryan glares at the camera until it fades out to black.

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and the winners will be named the number one contenders to the UWF Tag Team Championships!

JR:
Well this should for all intents and purposes be a good one! A match with three former World Champions in it. And Ted Dibiase and Wade Barrett well they look like they haven't lost a beat now do they Hot Rod.

Piper: They might be able to talk the talk JR, but let's see if they can still walk the walk. Especially after Bray Wyatt's mystery partner is announced.

[video=youtube;SDc202cBaRE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDc202cBaRE[/video]

The music of the former UWF World Heavyweight Champion plays throughout the Raw arena and the place roars into an abrupt mixed reaction. No one is sure what to make of this new team to UWF. Out comes Ted with the Million Dollar belt around his waist followed shortly by Barrett who is playing with the tape around his fists. Both men have big smiles happy to be back in the ring after all of this time. Barrett enters the ring first followed by Dibiase who wipes his boots on the apron before hopping in himself.

JR: I wonder just what it was that brought both of these former World Champions together to form a tag team here on Monday Night Raw.

Piper: One word JR, Money!

[video=youtube;1r38RZnUfYE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1r38RZnUfYE[/video]

The crowd boo loudly as 'Broken Out in Love' plays over the audio system and Bray Wyatt walks out from behind the curtain. He no longer has the World Heavyweight Championship and the World Tag Team Championship hanging over his shoulders, however Wyatt is all smiles as he walks down to the ring possibly still feeling good about whoever his partner is. He stands at the bottom of the ramp smiling as he waits for his partner.

JR: Who's it going to be Hot Rod?

Piper: Who has Bray Wyatt converted this time!

[video=youtube;JxDcxrI8vBU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=JxDcxrI8vBU[/video]

JR: Bah Gawd you are kidding me!

The crowd are up on their feet in protest as Jack Swagger's music thunders through the arena. Swagger strides out onto the stage with a disgusted look on his face. Zeb Colter steps out behind Swagger and casts an unimpressed look around the arena. Swagger looks back at Colter and the two share a glance...

RAW_1031_Photo_073_zps46c3fbaa.jpg

...before Swagger leads the way down the ramp. Fans in the front rows can be seen giving Swagger the thumbs down and boos, but he continues unphased. He slides into the ring as Colter shakes Bray Wyatt's hand before he climbs the steel steps and steps into the ring. Swagger poses for the cameras in the middle of the ring, while Colter can be seen admiring Swagger with a strange look of pride.

Piper: I thought Wade Barrett and Dibiase were a strange team but I think this takes the cake!

WadeBarrett.jpg
&
DibiaseRaw_zpsbc5fa765.jpg
Vs.
BrayWyattRaw_zps0062dd98.jpg
&
SwaggerRaw_zpse6a59d03.jpg

Ding Ding Ding

JR: Well as to why this team came about we're going to be joined by Jack Swagger's manager Zeb Colter!

Piper: Zebby! Pleasure to have you on Raw.

Colter: Hello my fellow Americans glad to be here on the A-Show where we can now truly preach to the masses who don't bother watching Television on a Friday Night!

The bell rings and Swagger and Wyatt are so busy trying to figure out who is going to start the match that Dibiase gets tired and goes right after Swagger nailing him with big right hands. The crowd are surprisingly behind Dibiase despite what Deebs said leading up to this match. Dibiase has Swagger on the ropes and clubs him down to a knee before unloading shot after shot into the exposed back of Swagger. Dibiase picks up Swagger by his singlet and whips him off the ropes hard. Swagger comes back to the center of the ring and Dibiase places his knee out and Swagger hits it as hard as he possibly could going flipping over and into the center of the ring. Dibiase smiles at his handiwork as he picks up Swagger and tags in his partner. Dibiase opens up Swagger’s ribs to Barrett and the English man uses his massive fists to drive them into Swagger’s ribs.

JR:
I talked to Dibiase earlier today and it would appear that Wade Barrett has signed up for a ton of money to be Dibiase’s bodyguard gentlemen!

Piper:
I could give a rats ass about Dibiase and Barrett JR, I wanna know what the hell Jack Swagger is doing with Bray Wyatt!

Colter:
You wouldn’t think they’re be any reason Jack and I would bother with someone like Bray Wyatt, but you’d be wrong. Sure Wyatt is a crazy redneck, but he’s American! He wants to save Americans from themselves and help bring about the real America Jack and I have fought so hard to defend.

Barrett now grabs Swagger in the ring and dumps him to the mat with a side slam, that knocks the wind out the Real American. Swagger smiles as he lifts up an elbow and drops it right into the heart of Swagger much to the chagrin of Wyatt on the apron and to Colter as well.

Colter:
Let’s look at Wade Barrett for example. He’s not American, he needs to be saved, teaming up with Bray Wyatt we’ll save his soul and make him into the proper American everyone in this country, no around the world should be.

JR:
Are you saying you, Swagger, and Bray Wyatt want to make the whole world into America!

Colter:
That is exactly what we’re going to do JR and it starts with these two snots in the ring here tonight.

Barrett heads over to the corner and tags in his employer. Swagger gets to his feet only to be immediately dropped back down to the mat with a picture perfect dropkick from the 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] generation superstar. Deebs is all smiles as he gets to his feet and sees Swagger holding his jaw in pain. Dibiase decides to add to the pressure by dropping a knee right into Swagger’s face. With that he makes the first cover of the match up.

1…

2…

Swagger kicks out!

JR:
Well Zeb, I’d say your boy isn’t doing too hot right now and is picking up exactly where he left off on Smackdown.

Piper:
Oh shut up JR, give him a break he only learned yesterday he’d be moving to Raw, I’d like to see you compete after having to travel all night to get here!

Dibiase doesn’t seem too upset as he sees Barrett throw out his hand for a tag. Deebs picks up Swagger believing him to be down for the count, but Swagger isn’t and it proves to be Deebs downfall as Swagger swats and manages to poke the eye of Dibiase temporarily blinding him. Dibiase curses as he falls towards his corner where Barrett is able to tag himself in, unfortunately for Barrett however Swagger has managed to make the tag to the last World Heavyweight Champion, Bray Wyatt.

Colter:
Now this non-american scum is going to get taught a lesson!

JR:
Zeb you kind of sound like a grumpy old man who has the on sets of dementia.

Piper:
JR, you are starting to sound like a traitor to your country. I’d shut up if I were you!

Wyatt comes in and smiles, clearly his loss at the hands of Bryan and Ambrose at Lockdown have no swayed his confidence. Wyatt points to his chin as if telling Barrett to give it his best shot. The former US and UWF Champion swings, but Wyatt ducks it like a champion boxer, coming up and slapping Barrett on the back of the head in disrespect. “You can save your soul boy just walk away” Wyatt tells Barrett, who in response takes another swing and misses at Wyatt. “I tried to go easy on ya” Wyatt can be heard saying as he drives his knee into Barrett’s gut. Barrett hunches over and Wyatt grabs him before the former Tag Champ sends him crashing to the mat with a bulldog. Wyatt gets to his feet and so does Barrett albeit a little worse for wear. Wyatt kicks Barrett in the stomach again, this time throwing Barrett down to the mat with a suplex! The former World Champion stands up smiling as the crowd give Wyatt monster heat. Barrett again shows his resolve by getting up and resting in the corner. This is exactly what Wyatt wanted him to do as Wyatt comes crashing down on him with a body avalanche that crushes Barrett in two. Barrett falls face first into the mat, moments later Wyatt goes for the cover.

1…

2…

3. NO!

Barrett kicks out!

Colter:
Now that is why Bray Wyatt is the former World Champion, the guy clearly knows how to win a match. Jack is going to learn all he can from a man like that.

JR:
And what exactly happens Zeb, when Jack Swagger has learned everything he can from Bray Wyatt.

Colter:
Simple JR, Jack Swagger is going to make Bray Wyatt a thing of yesteryear!

Wyatt sits up with his tongue hanging out as if enjoying the fact that Barrett kicked out of the pin. Wyatt tosses Barrett into his own corner before tagging in Swagger. Swagger comes in now focused and ready unlike before. He gets down on Barrett and begins driving his shoulder into Barrett’s gut over and over again forcing the air to be removed from Barrett quickly. Swagger steps back allowing Barrett to stagger out of the corner, only to be caught by Swagger who sends him to the mat with an overhead belly to belly suplex. The crowd boo loudly as Swagger goes for the cover.

1…

2…

3.. NO!

Deebs makes the save for his team.

Piper:
Now here we go, I think this was the Swagger we were all expecting and hoping to see this evening.

Colter:
Dibiase caught Jack off guard, he got lucky, if Jack can stay focused he’ll be one of the greats.

JR:
And if he manages to stay away from a bong as well!

Swagger yells for the official to get Dibiase back into his corner and the official does his job. Swagger tosses Barrett into the corner of the ring hard before going over and taunting Dibiase. As the official gets between the two Barrett comes staggering out of his corner only for Wyatt to drive him hard to the mat with a clothesline from the apron to heat from the crowd. Swagger turns back to Barrett and drags him to the center of the ring where Swagger steps on the ankle of Barrett. Barrett lashes out in pain but he doesn’t reach Swagger, instead Swagger grabs the ankle of Barrett looking to lock in the Patriot Lock.

JR:
oh god no, not this move, I’ve seen Swagger leave people unable to walk after this!

Colter:
Barrett won’t be doing any body guarding for a long time after we’re done with him.

However Barrett has enough strength in him to throw Swagger off, and the real American goes sailing right into Wyatt. Wyatt falls off the apron and his head snaps on the steel steps essentially taking Wyatt out for the moment. Swagger can’t believe what he’s done and he is so busy worried about it he doesn’t see Barrett make the tag to Dibiase. Dibiase comes in fired up and ready to fight. The crowd pop as Swagger turns and Dibiase drops him with a clothesline, a second clothesline, a third clothesline, finally a scoop slam takes Swagger down to the mat hard. Dibiase then leaps into the air and comes down on Swagger a second time with a knee to the face. This time Dibiase covers again.

1…

2…

3.. NO!

Swagger gets the shoulder up!

JR:
Dibiase doesn’t look like he’s missed a single step since leaving the company last year as he is taking it to Jack Swagger here.

Swagger shoots to his feet but finds himself picked up by Dibiase and slammed hard back down to the mat with a sitout spinebuster. The crowd is surprisingly behind Dibiase but he doesn’t care about that at all. Instead he just goes for the cover.

1…

2…

3.. NO!

Swagger again kicks out!

Colter:
Come on Jack, get to your feet dammit!

Piper:
Come on Swaggz send Dibiase to the retirement home with his father.

Dibiase gets up and motions he is done playing around as he begins stalking Swagger hoping to end the match. He doesn’t see Wyatt getting on the apron behind him getting ready to nail him with a chair. Instead however Barrett comes rushing out of nowhere at Wyatt looking for a big boot to knock Wyatt off of the apron, however Wyatt pulls down the top rope and Barrett goes sailing to the outside. Dibiase turns and Wyatt unleashes the steel chair right onto the head of the Million Dollar Son. The crowd boo loudly as the official calls for the bell!

&

Here are your winners as a result of a disqualification and the #1 Contenders to the UWF Tag Team Championship: Ted Dibiase and Wade Barrett!

JR:
Now why on God’s green earth did Wyatt do that he just got himself intentionally disqualified. Now he’s not going to get a shot at the tag titles again.

Colter:
Oh you of little faith!

Piper:
What’s that mean?

Colter doesn’t answer instead he undoes his head set seemingly ok with the loss. Meanwhile in the ring Wyatt pulls out a microphone which he had grabbed prior to coming on to the apron.

Wyatt:
I bet you all think thanks to Randy Orton that I’m out of luck and out of time. Well I’ve got news for you my followers, there is always a higher power at work and they bow to Bray Wyatt. The Board of Directors disagreed with you Randy, they don’t think I have to earn anything. And dat is why, at Summerslam I am using my rematch clause for the Tag Team Championships, and Mr. Swagger and Mr. Colter, followers of the way, will be joining me. That’s right, Edge, Cena, we’re coming for those belts, I’m gonna get what is rightfully mine. And as for you two…

Wyatt slams down the mic as Swagger throws Dibiase to him. Wyatt holds Dibiase up, kisses him on the forehead before planting him with the Sister Abigail. The crowd is booing loudly as Zeb Colter takes the mic.

Zeb Colter:
We are going to make the whole world Americanized, we are going to save America by starting all over. And any who doubt that, and what my boy Jack can do well here is a little taste.

Wyatt has gone outside of the ring and picked up Barrett and tossed him into the ring.

JR:
God dammit this tasteless, the match is over, you’ve got a title shot get the hell out of here.

Piper:
Not until they send a message JR!

Barrett staggers to his feet unfortunately for him Swagger is waiting for him, and Swagger lifts Barrett up and drops him with a gutwrench powerbomb. The crowd boo loudly as Swagger’s music begins to play and the three men stand in the ring with their arms being raised as if they had won.

Piper:
Well look on the Brightside JR, we’re getting a triple threat Tag Team Title match at Summerslam.

JR:
It will be good I’m sure Hot Rod, but I think Wyatt and Swagger just made themselves target number 1.

The three men who have yet to pick a team name celebrate in the ring as UWF Raw continues.

Backstage, Officials are checking on someone backstage.

Foundattacked_zps55cffb33.jpg

JR: Another person? Will someone get to the bottom of this already

As they turn the man over on his back trying to check on him, the feed goes back to ringside.

Piper: Who was it?

JR:
I’m getting word now that…apparently it was Kevin Nash.

Piper:
Big Kev? Who had anything against him?

JR:
I’m not sure Roddy

Piper:
Wait, speaking of getting to the bottom of this, all these guys were looking for the same guy and now they are all down.

JR:
What are you getting at Hot Rod?

Piper:
Isn’t it obvious? Randy Orton, have we gotten any word on him since this whole thing started? And we had three separate people all looking for him, and none of them found him before getting attacked? Randy is overstepping his bounds as a man in charge.

JR:
I think those are mighty grand accusations.

Piper:
By the way, did they find another e?

JR:
I don’t think they’re looking for letters with a man injured Roddy. Let’s try and get back on track, hold on a moment…apparently they did find another letter

Piper:
Ha, I knew it.

JR:
But apparently it was the letter “a”, but like I said let us try and get back on track here we’ve got a lot of show to get to.

There is a commotion in the crowd near the ring. Most of the crowd is looking towards the commotion to find out what's going on. The rumbling soon turn into cheers once they find out Dean Ambrose is in the center of it all. He has a mic in his hand and tells a camera man to stay on him or else.

Dean Ambrose
I was told that I wouldn't be given any time to speak my mind tonight because a certain someone in the back thinks I'm not a worthy champion.

The crowd boos loudly as Ambrose continues.

Dean Ambrose
Stephanie McMahon has set a certain chain of events in motion. She doesn't want me as your World Heavyweight Champion for some reason. She doesn't want Daniel Bryan as your champion either. It appears she wants something else other than a fighting champion. She even tricked that fickle idiot Shawn Michaels to do her bidding. She thinks that's enough to stop me? Apparently she hasn't been watching me for the past year otherwise, she'd know that nothing ever stops me. She may have succeeded in costing me the Tag Team Championships, she may even try to cost me my World Heavyweight Championship. But one thing she'll never accomplish is keeping me down. I always get my revenge. And that is a threat Stephanie. I want you to be afraid. I want you to feel a sense of uneasiness every time you turn a corner. I want you to know I'm watching every time you see a shadow. I want you to know that I will not stop until in succeed. Succeed in what exactly? You'll have the pleasure of finding out first.

Ambrose has a very disturbing smile on his face and even the crowd is feeling a little uneasy.

Dean Ambrose
And then of course there is this other mystery man out to get me. Maybe he's out to make a name for himself. Maybe Stephanie hired him to take me out. Either way, someone out there wants to send me a message. It could be anyone. I've pissed a lot of people here. I've made a lot of people jealous. Everyone thinks they can be the top guy but when push comes to shove, the fold. I've been at the top for over a year now and I'm not going anywhere.

Any ill will the crowd had before is now gone as the crowd is cheering Ambrose on.

Dean Ambrose
I have no plans to lose the World Heavyweight Championship tonight. It doesn't matter who you throw at me. Daniel Bryan, Shawn Michaels, Stephanie McMahon, the mystery attacker, the entire RAW roster! I will fight tooth and nail to not only keep this title, but to prove why I deserve it and if anyone wants to take it from me, you'll have to pry it from my cold dead hands.

Ambrose drops the mic and walks off back through the crowd as the show goes on.

Once Mr. Kennedy arrives the hotel he's greeted by a few people, one who wishes to interview him. We see a room with a blue wall, where Mr. Kennedy walks towards as he prepares for an interview.

tank_by_jericholover-d67wk49.png

Mr Kennedy: Thanks for hav-

But Mr. Kennedy is unable to complete his sentence as Kofi Kingston barges into the room as he leaps over the desk and begins punching Mr. Kennedy as Kennedy is trying to fight off Kofi. Security quickly rush and escort Kofi Kingston outside as Mr. Kennedy leaves the room, however Abraham Washington has a taser on him and begins tasering the security guards. This allows Kofi to become free as he charges at Mr. Kennedy once again tackling him to the asphalt outside of the hotel. Abraham Washington then grabs the taser gun and shoots it at Mr. Kennedy's genitilia, Abraham then isn't seen on camera as Kofi continues beating down Mr. Kennedy busting his head wide open. Washington then returns with his car as he pops up the trunk as we see it filled with a bunch of weapons. Kofi grabs a Kendo Stick and begins whacking Mr. Kennedy's leg over and over but Kofi drops the Kendo Stick and jumps into the car as Abraham Washington drives off once they hear police sirens and ambulance as they attend to Mr. Kennedy. The cameras go back to ringside as we prepare for our next segment.

JR: I’ve just gotten word that, someone else has been found.

Piper:
This is getting ridiculous, someone has to stop Orton.

The feed goes backstage, as officials are running down a hall, the camera turns back already at the scene as it shows Randy Orton knocked unconscious through a table.

OrtonOut_zps2415496c.jpg

EMT: Randy, Randy are you okay?

Piper: I don’t understand anymore.

JR:
I can’t believe this, Randy Orton has just been assaulted.

Piper:
What about the letter?!

JR:
Damn it Roddy we’ve got people assaulted backstage and all you care about are pieces of trash found next to them.

They are slowly moving the table pieces away as they try to keep Ortons head safe.

Piper: Wait I see it, N!

JR:
Ladies and Gentleman we’ll try and get more on this as we get the information, for now I’m not sure what to think.

Piper:
Did we find out about a letter with Johnny Ace?

JR:
I’m not sure Roddy, but I’d like to move on before we give whoever did do this more exposure. That could be the only reason they are doing it.

Piper:
ask your little people in your ear if they found something.

JR:
You know you have a headset as well.

Piper:
yeah, but they never talk to me…mainly because they know I don’t listen.

JR:
Well if it’ll help move things along, I’m getting word that Mike Chioda went back to Randy Ortons office and found a piece of paper with a D written on it on the couch there where Mr. Laurinaitis was found.

Piper:
I know who’s doing this! Dean Ambrose has gone psycho on everyone for having to defend the title tonight.

The camera’s open up, and the scene is quite different from the usual. No backstage interview, no in-ring promo, but we’re in the arena. The arena is empty though, we see a figure sit in one of the chairs, the man being John Cena. He held his cap in his hand, leaning forward with his forearms resting upon his thighs. With his eyes seemingly focused into the distance, and the cameras recording; John Cena would now come to speak as our segment begins.

normal_vlcsnap-00094.png

John Cena: The best… in the world. The best in the world… at what he does. The best there is, the best there was, and the best there will ever be. Three nicknames claimed by men who claim they’re the absolute best in this business. You know who those three men are; two are in this company today, one still living off that nickname to this day. Do you know what those three men have in common? They’re all living in denial, they’re all foolish, and they’re all liars. Y’see, these three men claim they’re the best to make themselves feel good. No one believes it. The wrestling world doesn’t believe it, and deep down inside, they don’t even believe it. They believe they’re not the best because everyone knows, there’s only one best in this business. You’re looking at him, John… Cena. I don’t need to keep adding on the name to prove a point, because all I need is the two words; the… best. That’s all I need, because you’re looking at the current reigning European Champion. You’re looking at the alone Tag Team Champions, and soon, you will be looking at the World Heavyweight Champion. You’re looking at the best, John… Cena.

Cena's eyes would widen, as you can see the cocky sharks are clearly swimming quite freely behind the eyes. And as a result of this, he starts back up, cocky at an all-time high.

John Cena: I love to say I told you so, so I told you so. I am not only the best, I am not only the European champion, I am now the ALONE Tag Team Champions, no disrespect to my moronic partner, Edge, but I can already tell you aren’t going to be much of a contribution in our ‘tag team’, so I’m going to go ahead and claim I’m the alone Tag Team Champions. I said I would dethrone Daniel Bryan and Dean Ambrose of this baby right here, and when I say I’m going to do something? Usually I do it. Last week, you all witnessed a change that I said would be coming for a while now. John Cena’s taking over the entire company. I have two out of four championships on RAW, and it’s only a matter of time before I go on to Summerslam and defeat either Dean, Daniel, or The Heartbreak Kid himself, and become World Heavyweight Champion.

John pauses in thought as he continues to stare out and into the distance, thinking about becoming World Heavyweight Champion.

John Cena: I have an opportunity to walk out of Summerslam with ALL the gold, well, the ones that matters anyways. I have a shot to do something no man has ever done in this business, and I know what you’re thinking. How can anyone not crumble under that pressure? That’s why I’m the best, because any ordinary guy on the roster would crumble under the pressure, back out of their matches, and forfeit these championship titles. Me? Nope, I’m walking into Summerslam golden, and I’m walking out golden. There’s not a damn thing anyone can do about it. Not Daniel Bryan, not Shawn Michaels, and definitely not Dean Ambrose. There’s no doubt these three men are going to tear the living hell out of each other in the main event tonight. That’s simply stated facts; this match is for the World Heavyweight Championship, who wouldn’t? I say good luck to all three men in this match, and it’s rare you hear this coming from my mouth. I say good luck, because whoever ends up victorious, they are in for one hell of a battle at Summerslam.

Speaking directly to the fans; he would now speak the following words in order to close himself out.

John Cena: We’re ushering in a new era, UWF! Open your eyes and ask yourself what do I see? Because the answer will always be the same, the best, in other words known as John Cena bringing the overdue change this company needs!

With a straight face and with his eyes burning an intimidating hole through the cameras lens, John screamed these final words…

YOU… CAN’T… CONTROL… THIS!

And with that being said; John would place his hands in his pockets, bow his head toward the ground; and somewhat mysteriously exit the scene without even as much as a final glance; or whisper. The camera’s slowly faded into the final match.

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is for the UWF World Heavyweight Championship!!!

[video=youtube;Shzy-3fGkTI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Shzy-3fGkTI[/video]

The fans are going wild giving a mixed reaction as Michaels enters from the back with explosive energy, ready to get it on tonight. He steps onto the ramp and stops there as he does his signature pose with fireworks popping out from the stage. Michaels then jumps around as he starts to yell into the crowd, loving the huge pops that he's getting from the fans tonight. He then enters the ring in a dramatic fashion as he poses once again in the center of the ring, with a huge amount of fireworks popping from behind him. Michaels then stands in the ring while he waits for his opponent to come out.

Justisn Robert: Introducing first, the challenger, from San Antonio Texas, he is the Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels!

[video=youtube;7g10Wvt73ok]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7g10Wvt73ok[/video]

What You Deserve" by The Exies hits the PA as the entire arena bursts into a chorus of "YES!" 's. After a few moments, Daniel Bryan,, walks out onto the stage. He begins a YES chant with the crowd before sprinting down to the ring and sliding in. Bryan is no stranger to Triple Threats for the World Title but hopes this time will be different as he hops up to the turnbuckle and begins conducting the crowd in a YES chant. After a few moments of fun he hops off the top rope and begins ready himself for another huge main event.

Justin Roberts:
Introducing next, the other challenger. From Aberdeen Washington, Daniel Bryan!

[video=youtube;B8ehdkBucSc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=B8ehdkBucSc[/video]

The new and only four time World Heavyweight Champion's theme music hits and the crowd is on fire. No theatrics tonight as Dean Ambrose comes out with his signature look, black jean jacket and the World Heavyweight Championship around his waist and a big smile across his face and the crowd love seeing Ambrose with the gold again. He calmly walks down the ramp and keeps making eye contact with Bryan. Ambrose slides into the ring and takes off the World Title belt. He then raises it above his head and gets really close in to Bryan's face.

Justin Roberts: And their opponent, he is the current and reigning UWF World Heavyweight Champion, the only 4 time World Champion in UWF History, Dean Ambrose!

Ambrose_zpsf1f5a94d.jpg
Vs.
dbry_zpsf6ca38e4.jpg
Vs.
ShawnMichaels1.jpg

Ding Ding Ding!

The bell rings and the potential match of the year is on like donkey kong. Immediately Ambrose and Bryan stare each other down and begin shouting at each other. Not that they are going to kick each other’s ass but they are arguing over who gets to kick HBK’s. Ambrose wants him and so just Bryan. HBK comes forward and shrugs, “you guys want me I’m right here, bring it!” Ambrose and Bryan completely ignore him continuing to argue. At long last Ambrose wins out by pointing out he’s the World Champion, Bryan caves for the mere fact he wants to get to winning. Ambrose turns towards Shawn and is dropped immediately with Sweet Chin Music. The crowd can’t believe what they are seeing Bryan turns around wanting to see what the commotion was only to be planted with Sweet Chin Music as well. The crowd let off a loud mixed reaction for HBK who stands tall in the ring. Unfortunately for Shawn the impact of the kicks has sent both Bryan and Ambrose to the outside of the ring.

Piper:
Haha! I hate Shawn Michaels but that was great. Ambrose and Bryan spent all that time arguing only to both be put on their back!

JR:
HBK says he wasn’t going to apologize for his actions. It tonight is about the biggest prize in the history of our business. Something Shawn has wanted all his life and tonight he’ll do anything to get it.

Piper:
Be it what it is JR, I don’t hold anything HBK has done in the past two weeks to get here, and apparently neither have the fans.

Bryan and Ambrose get to their feet slowly on the outside of the ring HBK has finished celebrating and has decided to climb up the nearest top turnbuckle to Ambrose and Bryan. Bryan and Ambrose check on each other not sure whether to fight or not. The decision will have to wait as Michaels goes flying off the top rope with an unbelievable moonsault and lands on top of both Ambrose and Bryan! The crowd explode into cheers as a “You still got it!” Chant begins to sound throughout the arena!

JR:
Bah Gawd! Did you see that chance by Shawn Michaels? I haven’t seen him try a moonsault in a very very long time.

Piper:
Wow Michaels is really capitalizing on this opportunity, pulling out all the stops tonight!

HBK is the only man of the three to actually get up and he smiles a sly grin that in his younger days made the ladies melt. He tosses the hair out of his face before grabbing Bryan and tossing him into the ring. However before Shawn can follow he sees Ambrose getting to his feet. Shawn decides Ambrose is the more dangerous opponent of the two and throws him into the ring barricade. HBK then unloads a brutal knife edge chop to the World Champion that gets a loud woo from the crowd. HBK unleashes another shot onto Ambrose’s hairy chest and a third. Ambrose comes out to the center of the floor area and HBK goes to capitalize when suddenly he shoves Ambrose to the floor. Out of nowhere Daniel Bryan comes flying in like a missile and nails nothing but thin air. He falls to the floor hard and the crowd let out some heat not liking seeing one of their favorite superstars. HBK just shrugs it off as if to say “oops”.

JR:
And Daniel Bryan who let’s not forget is out to win his first World Championship here in UWF crashes and burns, and I have to wonder why he would have taken such a chance there.

Piper:
He’s sloppy JR. Daniel Bryan is sloppy. Just look at that dead animal on his face JR. If he was as poised as say Dean Ambrose or HBK in that ring, he’d be the 4 time World Champion right now.

HBK picks up Bryan who may be seriously injured and the newest challenger for the World Heavyweight Championship sends Bryan into the nearest turnbuckle essentially knocking Bryan for a loop. But again instead of capitalizing HBK figures the greater danger is Ambrose. HBK turns to the World Champion and picks him up before slamming Dean Ambrose into the steel steps head first. Ambrose is hurting from that as HBK takes him closer to the center of the ring on the outside before whipping him hard into the steel steps, or at least that was what he wanted, but the World Champion counters and sends HBK knees first into the steel steps and HBK flips onto his surgically repaired back. Ambrose looks pissed now as he follows HBK around the ring and lifts him to his feet, Ambrose with a crazed look in his eye grabs Michaels and begins driving him into the announce table head first, again and again and again. 5 Times in total. Before letting go and HBK crumbles to the floor.

JR:
Good lord the ruthless aggression from Ambrose we are seeing right in front of us is inhuman!

Piper:
Ambrose is reaching into that darkness of his JR, that same darkness that has taken out Johnny, Lesnar, Nash, and Orton here tonight!

Ambrose has indeed gone to that dark place, and as the official begins screaming at Ambrose not too Ambrose begins undoing the announce table. The crowd explode into cheers as the table comes undone and being a no DQ match the official can just watch. Ambrose picks up the monitor that Piper watches and looks at it with a crazed look in his eye.

Piper:
Dammit Ambrose I need that monitor to do my job!

JR:
Funny Hot Rod, I didn’t know you ever DID your job!

Ambrose waits for HBK to get to his wobbly feet, and Ambrose lashes out with the monitor right into the skull of the Heartbreak Kid. The crowd cheer as Ambrose throws down the monitor smashing it after potentially smashing HBK’s skull with it!

JR:
Oh my, the sickening thud of that monitor, reminds me of the days when Dean Ambrose was the Hardcore Champion Hot Rod. He made it look so easy to tear someone to pieces.

Piper:
I hate to say it, but I don’t think anyone can destroy another human being like the World Champion can.

Ambrose turns around to attack HBK again but finds himself dropped to the floor by an incoming Daniel Bryan. Bryan had nailed Ambrose with a clothesline. Ambrose shoots to his feet and Bryan nails Ambrose with a knife edge chop followed by a sharp kick to the knee Ambrose falls to a knee and Bryan takes a step back before rushing Ambrose and delivering a dropkick right into the skull of Ambrose. Ambrose is down now and Bryan is able to focus on the man he wants to punish here tonight Shawn Michaels. Bryan pulls HBK up and tosses him into the ring to the delight of the crowd as many now will be able to see the action without the use of the titantron. HBK gets to his knees maybe not even knowing where he is at the moment and Bryan is right there to deliver a hard kick right to HBK’s head. HBK crumbles and Daniel Bryan can be heard saying “that’s a kick grandpa” before going for the cover.

1…

2…

3. NO!

HBK kicks out!

JR:
And Daniel Bryan again just a second away from becoming World Champion, but as in the past it wasn’t to be just yet.

Piper:
I have to agree with the board JR. There is no way in hell a guy like Daniel Bryan should be allowed to participate in a World Title match, much less win it. I would hate to have to call this guy our Champion!

Bryan stands up and throws up his arms in the air going YES! This starts a Yes chant in the crowd as Bryan picks up Michaels and sends him off the ropes. HBK shocks Daniel Bryan however when he comes back and drops Bryan to the floor with a flying forearm. HBK catches his breath but Daniel is up before he is ready and Bryan grabs HBK from behind and nails him with a german suplex! The crowd roar at this but they get even louder when Bryan keeps it locked on, gets to his feet and performs a second one. The crowd is at a fever pitch as Daniel pulls HBK up and connects with a third German Suplex. Holding in the move with HBK’s shoulders pinned to the mat.

JR:
Shades of the Rabid Wolverine Chris Benoit there, will this do it!

1…

2…

Piper:
Oh no!

3…

NO!

Dean Ambrose makes the save by breaking up the pin. Bryan immediately gets to his feet to face off with Ambrose but they pause a moment as the crowd cheers Daniel Bryan.

JR:
And what a great showing of respect from the live audience, appreciating Daniel Bryan’s hard work there.

Piper:
But look what we got in the ring now JR. Its Bryan and Ambrose. This place is going to explode.

Daniel Bryan throws up his hand into the air and the crowd explode realizing he is calling for a tie up. Ambrose has a slick grin on his face and shakes his head in agreement before the two begin circling each other in the center of the ring.

JR:
And I know what the Board thinks, but listen to this crowd right now I haven’t heard an ovation like this since the days of Rock v. Austin.

Piper:
People are sheep JR. As soon as the Board find someone to put in place as the face of the company the people will buy it. These two are just the hot thing at the moment.

Bryan and Ambrose tie up in the center of the ring and Ambrose manages to toss Bryan immediately into a headlock. Ambrose twists Bryan’s head with authority, but this isn’t Bryan’s first rodeo, instead the much smaller Bryan is able to push Ambrose off of him and into the ropes. Bryan tries to think of something to do but there isn’t enough time and Ambrose drops him to the mat with a shoulder block. The World Champion bounces off the ropes and comes back only for Bryan to roll onto his stomach forcing Ambrose to leap over. Ambrose comes back and this time goes low on Bryan, however the American Dragon is easily able to leap frog over Ambrose. Ambrose is tired and off balance now and is easy pickings coming back at Bryan who arm drags Ambrose to the mat and once on the mat locks in an armbar. The crowd explode as the armbar is applied to Ambrose, but it is only for a few seconds as Bryan brings down his leg on top of Ambrose’s head before letting go and standing up. Bryan is clearly sending a message to the World Champion that he can make him tap whenever he wants and believes he is the better man. As Ambrose and Bryan get to their feet the crowd cheers in agreement.

Piper:
I don’t think that exchange necessarily went the way the Champion wanted it to go at all.

JR:
While Ambrose may have held the title a record 4 times, let us not forget that while Daniel Bryan has not won the big one he has accomplished a lot here in UWF. No one can doubt in any business that Bryan has the true heart of a champion.

Bryan is smiling knowing he has gotten into Ambrose’s head now. Ambrose immediately gets up in Bryan’s face saying he’d like to see him try that again. Bryan tells Ambrose to back off, but Ambrose doesn’t listen, so Bryan does the only thing he can do when someone is in his personal space, he nails him with a right hand. Ambrose immediately holds his jaw surprised at the attack. The crowd lets off an ooh knowing full well what comes next. Ambrose turns and nails Bryan with a big right hand, Daniel responds with a right of his own. Back and forth they go, the crowd chanting YES! Every time Bryan hits Ambrose, and No every time Ambrose hits Bryan. Back and forth they go until Ambrose nails Bryan right in the bridge of the nose and Bryan falls down to the mat hard.

JR:
And I think Daniel Bryan made a mistake there by trying to go toe to toe with the much bigger Ambrose in a fist fight.

Piper:
Daniel Bryan has balls I’ll give him that JR, but those balls are going to have him beheaded!

Daniel holding his nose in pain takes refuge in the corner, unfortunately there is no refuge in a ring with the World Champion. Ambrose rushes Bryan and nails a running dropkick to him. Bryan remains on his feet however which surprises Ambrose. This is going to be taken care of however as Ambrose grabs Bryan and plunges him to the mat with a bull dog. The crowd is loving this as Ambrose goes for the cover.

1…

2…

Bryan kicks out!

JR:
Ambrose wanted to retain his title there, but Bryan is going to be a lot harder to defeat this time than he was over a year ago.

Piper:
I swear Daniel Bryan has a death wish JR. He’s always going up against guys bigger, he’s going to get hurt badly.

Ambrose gets up and goes to bounce off the ropes but as he leans back there are no ropes to be found. HBK has been waiting for the opportunity to strike and it is now. Ambrose goes sailing over the ropes and landing awkwardly on the apron and then on the ground, potentially hurting his shoulder! The crowd give off a mixed reaction as Michaels hops into the ring and waits for the beaten down Bryan to get to his feet.

JR:
And now the legend, the Showstopper finds himself in perfect position again to capitalize.

Bryan gets to his feet and Michaels is right there to nail him with a reverse atomic drop. Bryan is hurting even worse now as HBK drives his fist right into the bridge of Daniel Bryan’s quickly swelling nose. But Bryan refuses to go down he gets right back up, unfortunately for him however HBK lifts him up and slams him hard to the mat with a body slam. HBK is done playing around and the pain doesn’t allow Bryan to get up right away. It gives HBK plenty of time to head to the top rope and with everything he has heart and soul HBK leaps off the top rope and comes down onto Bryan with the biggest elbow drop of his career. The crowd lets out a mixed reaction but it is still mostly cheers. HBK stands up and begins freaking out.

Piper:
What a dagger from HBK to Daniel Bryan. This one is over cause we all know what HBK is going to try to do next.

HBK does exactly what everyone thought he would do, where he heads over to the corner and begins slamming his foot into the mat. HBK is indeed tuning up the band. The crowd begin chanting with every slap NO! NO! NO! But HBK doesn’t care, all he sees is a World Title reign after he connects with this. Unfortunately as he is tuning up the band the World Champion is coming into the ring. HBK decides to call an audible and rushes Ambrose looking for Sweet Chin music, but the World Champion ducks it by falling to the mat. HBK turns around and Ambrose manages to bring him down to the mat with a drop toe hold. The crowd pop as immediately Ambrose locks in quicker than a hiccup the STF!

JR:
There it is the STF! The move Dean Ambrose used to win the World Title at Lockdown. Will lightning strike twice here tonight!?

Piper:
I’ll be damned if HBK taps out here this may cement Ambrose as the greatest E-fe… I mean superstar of all time!

Ambrose reaches back and begins to pull Michaels in the debilitating hold. He is looking to literally pop HBK’s head off of his shoulders, but the challenger is fighting with every fiber of his being. HBK struggles and crawls until at long last he reaches the ropes. The crowd let off a mixed reaction but they soon explode as the official doesn’t call for a rope break. There are no DQ’s in this match and therefore no rope breaks. HBK is trapped! Ambrose stands up quickly and pulls HBK back to the center of the ring before again locking HBK in the STF in the center of the ring.

Piper:
Oh damn! I bet Shawn Michaels is wishing to God he didn’t get involved in the tag title match last week now! HAHA!

JR:
Dean Ambrose will do anything to retain his World Title. And now HBK is finding that out the hardway.

The crowd is on their feet as HBK is getting ready to surrender he lifts up his hand and the crowd gasp. Up on the top rope is Daniel Bryan he lunges and with the heart of the warrior just the goat headbutt right into HBK and Ambrose breaking up the STF! The crowd explode!

JR:
Good god almighty! Daniel Bryan from outta nowhere!

Piper:
That little indy midget just won’t stay down dammit!

Ambrose appears to have reinjured his shoulder on the move but Daniel landed right on top of HBK. While Ambrose holds his shoulder Bryan goes for the cover on HBK looking to make history.

1…

2…

3…

NO!

Ambrose makes the save!

JR:
Bah Gawd that was close! I thought for sure Bryan had it.

Piper:
Ambrose digging deep to save his Title JR!

HBK rolls out of the ring as Ambrose gets to his feet holding his shoulder in pain. For Daniel Bryan that is like seeing blood in the water and like a shark he is on his prey immediately. He attempts to pull Ambrose down for the Yes Lock but Ambrose uses his strength in an attempt to block it. Daniel drives his elbow into Ambrose’s shoulder until he is able to force Dean to the ground! The crowd explodes as Bryan attempts to lock in the Yes Lock, but unfortunately Ambrose is able to block it, but Bryan realizes it is now or never this is his moment and he reaches deep and manages to lock in the Yes Lock and the ground explodes.

JR:
He’s got him, Daniel Bryan has Dean Ambrose right in the center of the ring in the Yes Lock, this is exactly where he wants Ambrose.

Piper:
There are no rope breaks no escape for Ambrose here. Dammit I think Daniel Bryan is going to finally do it here!

Daniel Bryan has the hold locked in and is screaming Tap! Tap! Tap! It is my time. But Ambrose is refusing. But the pain is getting to be too much and Ambrose begins to think to himself. Perhaps tapping out to Bryan won’t be so bad. Ambrose lifts up his hand and the place lets off a mixed reaction, will Daniel Bryan be the only man to ever make Ambrose tap out! Ambrose decides and….

The lights go out!

JR:
What the hell!?

Piper:
Oh fantastic. Looks like our mystery attacker has chosen now to make his presence known! HA Daniel Bryan can’t catch a break.

The lights flicker for a few moments but no one is able to see if Ambrose tapped. The lights come back on and Bryan is seen in the corner with the referee. “He tapped! I’m the winner!” But the official tells Bryan he didn’t see it and no one did. “I heard it he tapped out. I’m the World Champion! YES! YES! YES!”Bryan is so busy arguing his case he doesn’t see Ambrose behind him getting to his feet with a crazed look in his eye.

JR:
You don’t think all this time, the black outs have been the work of Dean Ambrose’s darker half do you?

Ambrose looks ready to kill and as Bryan turns around he is beheaded with a clothesline from the World Champion. Ambrose with a look of sheer hatred on his face picks up Bryan sets him up for a suplex and brings him down into a DDT completing the One Hitter! The crowd let off a mixed reaction. Ambrose goes for the cover to retain his World Title.

1…

2…

JR:
Ambrose Retains!

3…

The Lights go out again!

JR:
Dammit!

Piper:
Well there goes your theory up in Smoke JR!

The titantron suddenly flashes to light like it did the week before. A message in what looks like blood appears.

YOUR TIME IS UP!

I’M SORRY!!!

The lights come back on in the ring and Ambrose is standing looking at the screen confused as all hell, but the crowd can’t believe who else is standing in the ring with Ambrose. It is Cody Rhodes!!!! In his hand is a steel chair that is dented from clearly being used earlier in the night.

JR:
Cody Rhodes!!! What the hell is this?

Piper:
Look at that chair! He was the one who attacked all those people tonight!

JR:
But why dammit!

Ambrose turns around and Rhodes lashes out nailing Ambrose with the chair breaking in his face with it. The crowd begin to boo loudly, the biggest heat of the night as Rhodes just stares at Ambrose. Rhodes waits a moment not moving and Ambrose begins getting to his feet and the crowd cheer loudly. Rhodes doesn’t move until Ambrose is on his feet, Rhodes grabs Ambrose from behind and nails him with the Cross Rhodes, bringing the house to their feet with boos. Rhodes lets out a sick smile as he walks to the corner.

JR:
I don’t know what to say what is going on here!

Piper:
The hell do I know?!

Rhodes turns and his smile disappears as he sees Ambrose again get up, this time he is crawling on all fours but can’t seem to manage to get to his feet. Rhodes again lashes out and like his father earlier in the night nails Ambrose in the Temple with a knee! As he does this Cody becomes motionless again, unmoving. He just stands there as Ambrose is unmoving!

JR:
Good God almighty! Cody Rhodes has snapped here tonight big time, and he might have just killed out World Champion!

As Rhodes is standing there Shawn Michaels comes crawling into the ring. He is confused as to what is going on. But Michaels also sees his opportunity. Crawling never taking his eyes off of Rhodes for fear of being attacked he covers Ambrose. HBK is relieved when he sees Rhodes not even move a muscle. The crowd are in shock as the official can do nothing but count.

1…

2…

3…

Here is your Winner and the NEW UWF World Heavyweight Champion: Shawn Michaels!

JR:
Oh my god! Shawn Michaels has done it! But I can’t believe he won it in this fashion, this is awful, this is horrible.

Piper:
Oh shut up JR, HBK saw his opportunity and he took it. He’s the new World Champion dammit and you can bet he’s going to love it.

HBK is handed the belt and out of fear and confusion of whatever is happening in the ring HBK exits immediately. He can celebrate later. Daniel Bryan is shown on the outside still out from the One Hitter, maybe concussed! Leaving Rhodes alone in the ring with Ambrose. Finally Rhodes moves and calls for a mic. Justin Roberts hands him one and hurriedly runs away. Rhodes smiles as he gets down on all fours and looks Ambrose right in the eyes.

Cody Rhodes:
It was me, Ambrose! It was me All along! I’m Sorry!

JR:
Son of a bitch!

Piper:
I think Dresdon just had a heart attack after hearing you say that JR!

The crowd boo as Rhodes snaps his fingers and the lights go out. The heat is massive now as a spotlight comes on, but you can only see Rhodes face. At first it is empty, devoid of any and all emotion. That is until Rhodes begins to laugh, the maniac laugh of a crazed lunatic. Everyone is in quiet shock as to what the hell just happened? Why did this happen? Who really is Cody Rhodes? And why Ambrose? No one knows and no one will know this week as UWF Raw goes off the air…

End of Show

Credits:

Promos: TTer’s
Truth/Kofi: Captain Charisma
Everything else: SBS

Confirmed for Summerslam:

UWF European Championship:
John Cena v. R-Truth

UWF Tag Team Championship:
Edge and Cena v. Dibiase and Barrett v. Swagger and Wyatt

Last edited:

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Re: UWF Presents Tuesday Night Raw 7/30/13 Edition

THIS WAS TOTALLY AWESOME! The starting was really nice. I love to see Dixie down as I think she is nothing more than a moron. Haha Orton is right, she is a joke when it comes to running business. Yeah JL, you lost your job. What is wrong with Cody? I loved his new type but now he is even better! This guy is sick I have to tell. Poor Dusty and Cody. Cody was like controlled by somebody. He tried to not attack but in the end whatever in his mind won. JL first lost his job and now he is attacked so badly. Poor Ace. Another gream Anderson promo. So he is Anderson now? Better. A great consecutive promos by Bryan and Storm. That tag match looked good. Kev is down? He may tear his quad, nothing serious, LOL. Ok... Dean Ambrose controls Dean Ambrose in fed right? This is so damn realistic. Another great promo. Loved what happened between Anderson and Kofi. A taser gun? AW just gone nuts. And now Orton is down? And these letters shown Dean Ambrose as the attacker? I expected some kind of a debut :p What? Cody interrupted the match? Not once, but twice? Why did Cody done this all? He attacked Dean yes but he also made DB not win the title. What happened to Rhodes. I am curious. A great show!

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC

OMG this was a good episode it was Cody all along behind the dark lights. In all honesty I never thought it would be Cody Rhodes, but all the attacks from the backstage were crazy. I really did enjoy reading this show. Looks like Blizzard will be busy with defending his two titles, and now going for a world title. Huge congrats to Shawn I am happy to see he is getting a shot to be champ

ShanegoFett

Reaction score

Holy fucking smokey snake balls! That show was nuts!

First, everybody had amazing promos. Though, not sure if Mr Kennedy is actually bitching or just "pretend" bitching about his title shot. But regardless, those segments were great.

I was really curious once I saw the second attack. Wasnt sure if Dusty/Lauranitis/Lesnar or whoever was second was related. Then when I saw Orton... I was like, Is Dixie and somebody in cahoots? Fuck me. But Alas, fucking Cody Rhodes. Just Dastardly Cody Rhodes. You are probably in so much shit now, good luck! That was really a cool string of events for sure. But what the E? I might have missed the answer.

Sam and Dod are going to wreck everything. I like that. Killa will rock James Storm because we have beer scooter now and thats good.

Basically, Rhodes Ambrose will be cool. HBK with the belt (congrats Shawn) will be nice, interesting to see what Summerslam will have him do. I smell...

I smell...

A cash in looming..

Great show Raw team. Great show

Last edited:

Blizzard

Reaction score

natlav, Dod/Sam/Deebs/Barrett, and possibly Shawn at Summerslam? :vince:
I had to read over a couple of times to understand what I just read because I was shocked when I was finished haha. Everyone's getting attacked and it's supposed to be Dean but it ends up being insane Cody. Insane Cody vs. insane Dean? hmm, straitjacket match anyone? It ends up being Dixie who was the person who gave the information to Randy, and maybe we're seeing clean shaven good boy AJ coming back? Interesting. Some great promos by everyone, especially that debut promo by Storm, it's gonna be fun having Killa on the roster as the Cowboy. Huge congratulations to Shawn for winning the big one! Everyone in that match did a great job with their TT's so no one should feel discouraged. Rhodes stealing Vince's infamous line and the Dresdon comment made me lol.

Incredible set of results, red crew, this show itself really felt like a super-show. I'm interested in how next week's super-show will look.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

This was an insane show. The return of crazy Cody... the tag title match is gonna be interesting. Heh... I heard what you had to say Cena and just know... Edge is not gonna take that mess lying down. SummerSlam is gonna be insane.

But I do have to say.. HBK... the NEW champion? Very nice. Gonna be intersting to see how this reign plays out. And don't worry... need not worry... Edge ... will think of something. heh heh. The time... the time... is... not now. But soon ;)

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

Man that was a fantastic show! I know you said you had a plan for me until Summerslam but this is a colossal match. Cody and Ambrose used to take pot shots at each other when they were both World Champions and now they will finally get to go one on one. There was nice big build around this mystery attacker tonight and nice way of using the former talent to advance suspicion. I did not see the Cody heel turn coming seeing as he hasn't been face that long and I certainly didn't even think of him as being the attacker. The whole plot surround the main event was just awesome. BTW the match itself was fantastic. I could picture every step in my head perfectly. So all I need to do is make HBK tap out and I'm the great efed champion in history huh Piper? I'll get to that eventually. Congrats to Shawn. I kinda guessed he would win because RAW needs a new main event match.

And now the rest of the show. A very great AJ Stles big between him and Dixie. I didn't think it was going to be Dixie who was revealing the secrets but its a nice surprise. Between that and the Cody/Dusty bit, let this be a lesson to all TTers. If you don't really think you have much going for you or if you just want to flesh out your character more, go ahead and do promos that do just that. You don't need to be asked for a promo to do one. It shows that you want to be here. I did it with my duo on Anarchy and Chase and RawisRey did it as well. Make your own storylines for yourself and the writers will take notice and make it a part of their writing for you.

Wyatt and Swagger seems like a very odd team to me but with more fleshing out they'll be a force to be reckoned with. He'll they already are with the TTers behind them. Nice wins for Natlav and Andrew. Kennedy vs Kofi actually sounds like a good match and Truth vs Cena should be good. Damn looks like Cena's got 3 matches at Summerslam. Good luck with that haha. Great promos all around from the separated tag team champions and the debuting Storm. Nice to see another face on the brand. A great show all around and I can't wait to see what the Supershow looks like.

SBS

Reaction score
UWF Tuesday Night Raw 08/13/13 Preview!

TheNewRawBanner.png

UWF RAW Supershow: August 13th 2013 Preview!

Do we really need an introduction after that last Raw, its time to get super here people!!

Match 1:

DibiaseRaw_zpsbc5fa765.jpg
Vs.
EdgeRaw_zps69da73ee.jpg

Ted Dibiase Vs. Edge

The first match of the evening is going to see the former World Heavyweight Champion doing battle with the current Mr. Money in the Bank Edge. Edge will be defending his Tag Team Championship against two other teams at Summerslam, so you can bet Edge is going to be looking forward to destroying Dibiase and potentially taking out a potential challenger early. Of course Dibiase made waves on his debut, his first victory back cementing him a shot for the Tag Team Titles at Summerslam. Will he continue to impress the higher ups, a victory against Edge will certainly do that.

Match 2

JamesStorm.jpg
Vs.
CenaEuro_zps96797b12.jpg

James Storm V. John Cena
(Non-Title Match)

With Cena having what appears to be an insurmountable stacked deck at Summerslam he'll luckily only be forced to have one match this week. However that match is going to be against a tough opponent in the Cowboy James Storm who's promo last night made alot of waves. Storm will have the chance to really make a name for himself this week by taking down the European Champion something people haven't been able to do of late. A win would rocket Storm to whatever he wanted, but the man who has a chance of doing the impossible at Summerslam didn't get that opportunity because he was weak now did he?

Match 3

AJstyles.jpg
Vs.
Ret_zps4eea49b7.jpg

AJ Styles vs. Rey Mysterio

He's been betrayed by Dixie Carter, or so AJ thinks after the reveal that it was Dixie Carter, is in action this week. Styles will look to work out some aggression on the newest signee to UWF Raw. None other than the former World Heavyweight Champion Rey Mysterio. Mysterio has formed a stable with the likes of BG James and R-Truth, it may not be a Justice League but it may be too much for AJ to stand. But never think AJ is out of it. For if he's sober this match can go either way.

Match 4

UWFHardcore.png

KofiHardc_zps5202bb0f.jpg
Vs.
Kennedy_zps47b09077.jpg

UWF Hardcore Championship

Kofi Kingston Vs. Mr. Kennedy

Last Week Kofi Kingston failed to report to house shows and as punishment The board of Directors has moved the Hardcore Championship match from Summerslam to this week. Kofi will have to defend now twice this month and his first challenge is going to be the man who earned the right last week in Mr. Kennedy. Kennedy will be looking for Payback after the attack Kingston put on him in the hotel. Will the Loud mouth gain some Gold here tonight or will Kingston somehow manage to survive yet again with the Championship.

Match 5

vampiro_zps498be93c.jpg
Vs.
BrayWyattRaw_zps0062dd98.jpg

Vampiro Vs. Bray Wyatt

Last week Vampiro was handled in large part by Mr. Kennedy but the Vampire looks to rebuild himself this week against the Savior of UWF Bray Wyatt. Wyatt found himself getting a rematch for his Tag Titles with Jack Swagger. With both men now seemingly a team it may be possible Vampiro may be in trouble. Where Vampiro goes will depend on what he does in this match, will he be made or will he break under the pressure.

Main Event

DeanAmbroseRaw_zpscee00ac2.jpg
&
dbry_zpsf6ca38e4.jpg
Vs.
HBKWorld_zpsac4dfaf1.jpg
&
CodyRhodes.jpg

Dean Ambrose and Daniel Bryan vs. Shawn Michaels and Cody Rhodes

And in the Main Event of the evening, the former Tag Team Champions will tag once again against their opponents at Summerslam. Bryan and Michaels will face off and Ambrose and Rhodes, well does there need to be anything said? This will be an explosive main event, add to the mix John Cena will be on Commentary and anything can happen...

We Will Hear from:

Cody Rhodes: Why Cody Why? Everyone was shocked to see it was Rhodes who attacked Ambrose for months. But why? The answers on Raw.

Bray Wyatt and Jack Swagger: They are now a Team but what brought this team together and why they will be Tag Champs come Summerslam.

Daniel Bryan: On coming so close only to fall so far. It is all or nothing for Bryan at Summerslam, just the way he likes it!

John Cena: The Champ looks to accomplish the impossible at Summerslam. His thoughts on his many opponents as well as James Storm.

R-Truth:
Truth is the number one contender to the European Championship, why he brought in BG James and Mysterio and what they hope to accomplish.

Dean Ambrose: The former Champion is pissed and as he should be. His thoughts on last week and his future match against Cody Rhodes!

James Storm: He wants a fight at Summerslam and he'll say whatever he has to to get it live on Raw.

AJ Styles: Now that he knows it is Dixie Carter what is next for "The One"? Tune in to Raw to find out this and more....

Anyone Else who wishes to send in a promo is welcome!

Last edited:

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

Damn! That show was crazy all over!

Surprised with Cody turning already, I look forward to the feud!

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Re: UWF Tuesday Night Raw 08/13/13 Preview!

Oh my facing my old character SBS you evil genius you. I can't wait for this super show hope everybody gets there promos in on time, and we get a lot of trash talking going. I can't wait to read it. Have a fun vacation my friend.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Re: UWF Tuesday Night Raw 08/13/13 Preview!

Looking forward to this show!

Already TT'd, that belt is mine!

Status
Not open for further replies.