UWF - Past Raw Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
UWF RAW 7/30/13 World Heavyweight Championship Ambrose(c)/Bryan/Michaels

YES! YES! YES!

[video=youtube;7g10Wvt73ok]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7g10Wvt73ok[/video]

The crowd explodes into a chorus of "YES!" 's as "What You Deserve" by The Exies hits the PA system. After a few brief moments, former Tag Team Champion Daniel Bryan emerges from the back. He doesn't appear to be in a great mood but still has enough time to scream along with the audience on his way down to the ring.

RAW_988_Photo_114.jpg

Bryan makes his way down the ramp and makes it to the ring. He hops onto the apron and scales the turnbuckle as he throws his index fingers high into the air as the audience does the same. Bryan hops into the ring and is handed a microphone. He waits for the audience to allow him to speak.

qn2x46.jpg

Daniel Bryan: You know, when Dean Ambrose and I ended Y.E.S. at Lockdown and I was brought over here to RAW, I thought all of the B.S. was over. On SmackDown, I dealt with some B.S. but this? This takes the cake. Not only were Dean and I screwed out of our Tag Team Titles.....but the man who did it gets a World Heavyweight Championship match but, more importantly, MY World Heavyweight Championship match. That man is someone I know very well. In fact, if it wasn't for this man, I might not be in this very business. His name is "The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels.

The crowd lets out a mixed reaction to "The Showstopper" 's name. Daniel's scowl doesn't go anywhere as he continues speaking.

Daniel Bryan: You see, I have no problem with facing Dean and Shawn but the problem I have is how Shawn shoe-horned himself into this World Heavyweight Championship match. The fact that you have to be Stephanie McMahon's errand boy is really sad. The great almighty Shawn Michaels reduced to nothing more than a cheap, pathetic loser. How does it feel, Shawn? How does it feel knowing that I am the man around here while you are busy losing every week and proving to not only me but to these people and yourself that you don't have it in you. I give you credit that you trained me but I refuse to give you credit for my success. That belongs to myself and to these people. JR was right last week on RAW when he said you made a mistake sticking your nose in my business. This match should be between the two very best this business has ever seen in Dean Ambrose and Daniel Bryan. What have you done lately? I know Stephanie is your best friend's wife but, really Shawn? You've let all of these people down. You've let me down. But, I think most importantly, you let yourself down. You can tell yourself that you have earned this championship opportunity and I'm sure you'll come down here and say so but I know the truth and, deep down, you know as well as these people know that there's only 1 man who's walking out of RAW with the World Heavyweight Championship and you're looking at him!

The crowd pops loud and a big "BRYAN! BRYAN! BRYAN!" chant breaks out. Daniel scratches his beard as he gathers his thoughts. Daniel then switches gears to Dean Ambrose.

Daniel Bryan: And I know there's another guy in this match who will have something to say about that and that's Dean Ambrose. Dean, I know exactly what you're going to come down here and say. You're going to blame me for losing the Tag Team Titles but, Dean, this isn't about the Tag Team Titles. This isn't about Shawn Michaels or Stephanie McMahon. This is about you and me, the greatest rivalry in UWF history. It's about you and me getting into this ring and seeing just who the better man is. You see, the last time we faced off, we got interrupted and we never found out. I can't be the only one who's haunted by that. I can't be the only one who wonders what could have been. Dean, I have to beat you. I need to beat you. I will beat you. A year ago, we faced off in the very first match for the World Heavyweight Championship and you won. I wasn't ready. I wasn't deserving but, as I stand here in this ring in front of the world, I have no problem looking you in the eyes and telling you that I am ready and I am deserving and, Dean, Shawn Michaels or not, I'm going to prove that I'm better than you.

Daniel pauses for a moment as the crowd continues to go crazy. Daniel then addresses both of his opponents, as well as upper management.

oado8w.jpg

Daniel Bryan: And, as far as upper management is concerned, good. I don't want to be a favorite of yours. There's a man from my hometown of Aberdeen, Washington who once said "I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not." That man's name was Kurt Cobain. You know, in the music industry, it was all about Poison and Def Leppard but then he came along and shook everything up. He wasn't "the norm" and yet he changed the way we listen to music today. That's exactly how I feel in the wrestling business. I'm not "the norm". I'm a 210-pound vegan with an anger management problem. Today's wrestling is about people like Shawn Michaels but I think it's about time wrestling's version of Nirvana comes around and shakes things up and that's exactly what I plan on doing this week on RAW when I become World Heavyweight Champion. Dean Ambrose, Shawn Michaels, you're not just fighting a man. You're both going up against a crusade and this crusade will not stop until I become World Heavyweight Champion and prove, not only to you two, not only to upper management but prove to the entire world that I am The Best Wrestler In The World.

Bryan lowers his microphone as the fans pop once more. Bryan then looks towards the stage as a familiar theme breaks the silence.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Re: UWF Tuesday Night Raw 7/30/13 Preview

Stacked!!!!

Should be an amazing show! I think the Triple Threat main event will probably be one of the most-read TT threads of all time! Oh and I'm facing Doink, nice! Time to exact some revenge from R-Truth. ;D

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Re: UWF Presents Tuesday Night Raw 7/23/2013 Edition!

So Shawn and I could be feuding over world titles on two separate brands huh? I don't think I've ever actually faced Shawn in a match before besides big multiman PPV matches. Nice to get to TT against someone new. Randy is supposed to be a face GM right? I got a little confused with HBK getting angry at him and R-Truth getting angry when they're both faces but Stephanie explained the HBK one. Speaking of Steph, fuck you haha. I didn't think Bryan and I would hold onto the titles that long but one week, Jesus! By the way if you didn't read my opening promo and you're on RAW, know that I talked about nearly everyone on RAW.

There was some really good promos tonight. The HbK foreshadowing, the Daniel Bryan/Stephanie bit, AJ is going to find out whose leaking info, JoMo being JoMo. Kennedy wants to fight someone next week and a certain mystery attacker wants his presence to be known. Coincidence? Probably. Piper was on fire during the first match. Always nice to see new people coming into the fed and get their first victory. Aj and Del Rio was a great little match. I thought Rhodes and Morriosn was a little short but it was good as well. The main event was awesome. Nice twists at the end. I like the idea of Cena and Edge being champions but just hating each other haha. Triple threat world title match next week. I thought I saw where this was going when the show started out but now it can go anywhere. Great show.

Reaction score
Re: UWF RAW 7/30/13 World Heavyweight Championship Ambrose(c)/Bryan/Michaels

Just after Daniel Bryan is done talking, HBK's music goes off

[video=youtube;YV3iRYP2eJo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YV3iRYP2eJo[/video]

The crowd erupts as, HBK comes out from the back. HBK is getting the crowd going with his intensity level as he came out from the back quickly. HBK gets the fans going the only way he knows how to. HBK drops down to his knees and as he goes to pray, his pyro goes off

HBK gets up to his feet and heads for the ring. Daniel Bryan stares onward at, HBK while he slides into the ring. HBK walks past him and climbs to the middle turnbuckle and holds his arms in the air. HBK then claps his hands at the fans for the applause they gave him. HBK gets off the turnbuckle and is handed a microphone

HBK: What can I say, but a week makes all the difference in the world. One week you're losing a big match at a pay per view event and the next you're stuck having to prove you still belong with the big boys and you know what happened, Shawn Michaels went out there and started raising hell on Raw. Yeah I may have made some decisions that weren't liked by the UWF Universe and you as well Daniel Bryan. I cost you and the World Champion, Dean Ambrose the Tag Team Titles. It's an unpopular decision, but it is what it is. I had no intentions of costing you the tag team titles, but then again nor did I care if I did. I'm not going to apologize for my actions because I'm done with feeling sorry for what I do. What I did out there, was for myself. I went out there and proved a point that I'm not going to play the Mr. Nice Guy role anymore. Dean Ambrose has what I want and Daniel, you won't get in my way of what I want.

There is a mix reaction from the crowd

HBK: Daniel, you said it, you and I know each other very well. You came up through my Wrestling Academy. I taught you a lot of things over the years and there were a lot of things that I didn't teach you. I'm sure though that you also learned quite a lot of things over this years that you didn't from me. The fact is you are a tremendous athlete in this ring. What you can do amazes not only my eyes, but all of the UWF Universe. I mean listen to these fans chant "YES" over and over again.

The crowd lets out a huge "YES" chant over and over again

HBK: That's something I didn't have for years in this business. You've earned that chant because of who you are in this ring. But make no mistake about it you are not the Show Stoppa, The Headliner, The Main Event, The Icon. You may be on top of your game, but boy I'm at a level you may never reach. I'm sorry if you feel that I have let you down, but the reaction I got when I came out here showed that the UWF Universe understands how I am feeling right now. They know this may be my last opportunity. I'm still on top of my game, but I don't have many years left in this business. This is a moment that may be no or never for the Heart Break Kid and there is no way that I am going to let this opportunity pass because next Tuesday on Raw, I am going to become the new World Heavyweight Champion.

The crowd cheers at the thought of it

HBK: For over two years, I have been out of the World Title picture. It's time for a new leader in this company and you're looking at him. They may and you as well might say that I've had my fair share of opportunities in years past with the World Title and you're right. But now it's time for it to come home where it belongs one last time. If I had to steep as low as being an errand boy for my best friend's wife, Stephanie McMahon than I would have done that years ago and had been champion over and over again. I'm not that kind of person though. Everyone has a reaching point where you draw the line and that's where I draw the line. You don't mix business with friendship. Just ask Hunter and big Kev about that. What I did on Raw was to prove a point and I did just that by landing a World Title match. You may think that I don't deserve this Daniel, but until you have walked in my shoes, you have no clue what you're talking about.

You can hear intensity picking up in HBK's voice

HBK: You and Dean Ambrose may have had one of the best feuds of all time, but if you talk about feuds over the last year, you look no further than the one myself and The Rock had together. It was built for the moment he and I had in the ring. I was able to overcome the odds with three of his goons trying to help him out including the man who speared you on Raw to take the tag team titles off of you and Ambrose. I'm not trying to knock you or Ambrose because you guys have unbelievable talent and are the future of this business. But it's time that I show the world what HBK has left in the tank. I've been overlooked by, Randy Orton and even my best friend, Hunter over the last year. No one thought I could beat Robert Roode at Royal Rumble, but I did just that. No one thought I could beat The Rock, but I did just that. And people can call it a fluke if they want, but you are looking at the most talented individual to ever step foot in this ring. Dean Ambrose, you have what I want and on Raw, I'm taking it back!

The crowd cheers as HBK lowers his microphone. Ambrose's music begins to play

---------------------------

ooc: Good luck boys!! Looking forward to seeing what we can produce in this thread!

Reactions: 1 person

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

Cause Really I'm A Psycho

[video=youtube;B8ehdkBucSc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8ehdkBucSc&feature=player_embedded[/video]

A loud eruption of cheers explodes through the audience as Dean Ambrose come staggering out with the World Heavyweight Championship around his waist. He already has a mic in his hand and starts walking down the ramp while speaking.

Dean Ambrose
Ya' know, I was in the back having a conversation with a certain someone who I thought had vanished but then I hear Daniel Bryan's music and I just had to hear what he had to say for himself. He doesn't blame himself for losing our Tag Team Championships and for what may be the first time ever, I agree with him. My tag team partner did not cost me a match. Instead this man did.

Ambrose points to HBK and there is a mixed reaction because although they love him, he did cause Ambrose and Bryan to lose their titles.

Do you realize what you've just done? In all your years of professional wrestling, have you learned nothing? Maybe you just haven't been paying attention. When people cross me, they don't get away unscathed. People have gotten the better of me before but when everything boils down to an end, I don't lose. Hell if you're lucky, you may even win the World Heavyweight Championship next week. So if you were looking for that one final moment in the spotlight, you're welcome, and I'm sorry. I'm going to have to end you. I don't want to but you need to be made an example of. Batista, Raven, John Cena, Bray Wyatt and of course Daniel Bryan here, they all crossed me and none of them were successful in stopping me. That's not counting the 15 others who've decided to get in my way between them and have been put down in the process. I do not forgive easily. The only way I do is when I get my revenge. After that, you have a clean slate in my book. Daniel Bryan here has a clean slate. Does that mean I won't knock him out unconscious. No. I'm still going to remind him why I'm better than him but it's not my main focus. You are. If there is any sort of ending to this match that doesn't end with me standing over your lifeless body, I will not be satisfied. It may not happen next week, a month from now or even a year but I always get my revenge.

Ambrose has a demonic look in his eyes as laughs in HBK's direction.

It's funny because you have no idea what you're in store for. I had it all under control, I had HIM all under control and now I can feel him running through my veins. I can hear his voice in my head again. I don't expect you to understand what I'm saying but you do need to fear. Even Daniel Bryan doesn't understand what I'm fully capable of now. You may have gotten a lot better Daniel but I've become even more unhinged. Had Shawn not interfered in our match, we would be having the match we were meant to have weeks ago. Now we have a triple threat match and as we all know there are no disqualifications. I will fight you with my bare fists for as long as I can but if you see me grab a weapon, know that I am no longer in control. The anger and fury will have taken over and you're best bet is to run. I will not stop until one or both of you has been completely and utterly destroyed.

Yet another mixed reaction as no one can pick between these three fan favorites.

I may not be the typical World Champion. Hell Smackdown was created for me because they did not want me near their UWF Championship and now I'm the longest reigning Hardcore and World Heavyweight Champion. I'm not a four time UWF World Heavyweight Champion for nothing. I am the best UWF has to offer and there is no stopping me. I don't need to live in my past accomplishments like most people. I don't need to remind people when I was WWE United States Champion. Why? Because I have made a name for myself here in UWF. I am the only wrestler who's been here since the very beginning and I have never left. Dean Ambrose is the glue of this company. Do not overlook me Shawn. I am not the future of this business.
I AM UWF!

Ambrose raises the World Heavyweight Championship above his head and the crowd cheers him on chanting "Ambrose! Ambrose! Ambrose!"

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust

As Dean enters the ring and finishes his speech, Daniel lifts his microphone back up and looks directly at Dean.

RAW_1048_Photo_002_crop_north.jpg

Daniel Bryan: You see, Dean, that is where you and I disagree. I don't understand what you're capable of? NO! You are the glue to this company? NO! You are UWF? NO! NO! NO!

Daniel has most of the audience chanting "NO!" along with him. Ambrose just shrugs this off but Daniel continues.

Daniel Bryan: I'm sick of hearing about what you're capable of. I'm sick of hearing about what you can do. If there has been one constant in our year-long rivalry, it's that I've constantly had to hear you talk about what you're capable of. Dean, look at me: There is nothing that you've done to me that I haven't dished right back to you. If you hit me in the head with a steel chair, I'd get right back up and hit you with it. If you shoved me off of a ladder, I was getting right back up and shoving you off next. You see, Dean, you can cut the crap right here and now. It might work with Shawn but it doesn't work with me. I know exactly what you're capable of and I know what place you can take a match to because I do the exact same thing. You don't have the intimidation factor over me. I will look you dead in the eyes and slap you right across the face because I don't fear that demonic side of you. In fact, I admire him. I want that side of you to come out. If I'm going to be World Heavyweight Champion, I don't want it handed to me. I want to take everything that you have and I want to beat you and this week on RAW, that's exactly what I want. I want that ruthless side of Dean Ambrose. I want that evil, twisted and sadistic side to come out if not just for the simple fact that I wouldn't want my demonic side to get lonely.

The crowd is really getting behind Bryan. Daniel then looks over to Shawn Michaels and addresses him.

Daniel Bryan: But now we get to the pink elephant in the room. One of these things is not like the other. Shawn Michaels, the man who introduced me to this business and, I never thought I would be saying this but also the man who cost me a championship. Shawn, I don't care why you did what you did. Explain it to me all you want, it doesn't matter because the fact remains that we stand here without our Tag Team Titles while John Cena and Edge get to parade around with them like they're the best. If you were asking the Board of Directors who the best are and most definitely John Cena and Edge would come to mind but if it wasn't for you, they would have been beaten by the best. Shawn, HBK, Mr. WrestleMania, whatever you want to call yourself. I call you my next victim. The day has come that you feared. You knew, since day one of my arrival in this company, hell, you knew since day one of me entering your wrestling academy that one day the student would become the master and right now, that day has come. Shawn, you've royally pissed me off so I'm going to make you regret ever sticking your nose in my business by denying you the title you crave so much.

Bryan then turns to where he can face both men at the same time.

nlbj2e.jpg

Daniel Bryan: And, to anyone in the back or at UWF headquarters who thinks that I don't deserve to be World Heavyweight Champion, it doesn't matter one bit if I'm deserving or not. The fact is that I'm going to be World Heavyweight Champion after the bell rings. You don't have to like it but you have to respect it. Shawn Michaels isn't going to keep your "status quo" and Dean Ambrose isn't going to be retaining either. There's only one feasible outcome in this match and that is with me, holding that World Heavyweight Championship high above my head while the words echo through the annals of time: YES! YES! YES!

The crowd goes on a huge "YES!" tangent as Bryan leads them on. After a few moments, Shawn interrupts.

Reaction score

HBK turns his attention to, Daniel Bryan first

HBK: I realize you think I'm a hypocrite for what I did. Well listen up little man. I set the boundaries for being that kind of person and whether you like it or not, I am who I am and I would do it again. I did it to Marty Jennetty back in the day. I did it to John Cena a few years ago. And I even did it to Hunter, but that was after the fact he had done it to me once. Anyways when what stands before you is within your reach, you go to all costs to make sure you get what you want. And that's exactly what I am doing to get that World Title. But boy, you're in for a rude awakening if you think you have become the master. You and Dean Ambrose put together a phenomenal feud. That I will not take away from you two. But to think that after a few years in the business that either one of you have elevated yourself to my level then on Raw, I'm going to shove it down both of your throats with a little sweet chin music!

As HBK stops talking, Bryan and Ambrose look at each other. HBK then gets back on the microphone

HBK: I understand that I am crashing this so called party so to speak between you two. This is a feud that needs and end and I'm the party crasher. Guess what boys, I will play the back then card. A long time ago, probably when you, Daniel were just getting into the business. Hunter, that's Triple H for all of you keeping score out there. Hunter, and myself had this long feud that we looked to settle in a Last Man Standing Match, but there was no winner. And so a man by the name of, Chris Beniot crashed our party and put himself into the mix. Beniot went on to win the World Title in a triple threat match while myself and Hunter finally finished our feud inside Hell in a Cell. What I'm getting at here is, I'm about to rewrite history by crashing this long ongoing feud and taking the center of attention that is the World Title away from the two of you so we can get some fresh new title matches on Raw. I've been in the business a long time boys and there is something new you learn each night and on Raw, Shawn Michaels will teach ya a few tricks!

HBK slowly turns his attention to Ambrose

HBK: Dean, I haven't known you for all that long like I have, Daniel. The fact is whether it was Cena or Edge who was the champ, I would of done the same to them. I'm out there for myself now, just like you been doing all these years you been in the business. I'm trying to get my last ride here before I know it's time to call it quits. But what I did on Raw, I knew exactly what I was doing when I gave you sweet chin music. I knew by doing that, I would allow for all the possibilities in the world to possibly be finally notice and not take no for an answer anymore. I knew by doing that, I was going to get my chance and opportunity to hold that prestigious title once again. I have never been in the ring with either one you and so the same can be said about you guys never being in the ring with me. The two of you may be younger than me, but I have never been more at my best than I am right now. That title is coming back home to San Antonio!

The crowd cheers as they want to see HBK win the World Title one more time

HBK: You two are young and don't understand yet what that title means, but once you have reached my age, you finally realize how much of an impact on your career winning that title has meant to you and it makes that drive for gold that much stronger. That's where I am at right now. That title is what this business is all about. And make no mistake about it, no matter what the odds, the Heart Break Kid, Shawn Michaels is back! I do what I want, when I want, and when you least expect it. And I bet neither of you expected me to come out there and get involved in your tag team title match. Edge and Cena are the champs and it's something I didn't want to see, but like I said, that World Title means more to me than them winning the tag titles from you two. Daniel Bryan and Dean Ambrose, hold on tight because, Shawn Michaels is going to take you to the top of the mountain!

HBK lowers his microphone and waits for a response

Last edited:

Blizzard

Reaction score
Re: UWF Presents Tuesday Night Raw 7/23/2013 Edition!

Epic set of results as always, red crew, nice way to start the Road to Summerslam. The matches were all an enjoyable read, and when it comes to segments, enjoyed them as well, nice job to the TT'ers. Favorite goes to the intense opener with Ambrose, proving why he definitely should be called "Mr. UWF". Bumout's been playing Ambrose since Itch opened UWF's doors, and every week proves why he's the top dog. About the R-Truth promo, yeah natlav, Andrew's pretty sensitive when it comes to cursing, might wanna cut it down on that, especially since he's all about the PG. The whole mysterious AJ storyline is heating up, and next week we'll find out who's leaking his info. HBK, Morrison, and Cody proving why they are main event stars with their promos. The whole Steph storyline is interesting, and it all begins next week with Ambrose? Curious with what that means. And the best part of the show, Team Cena wins once again, new tag team champions! Triple threat match for the World championship set for next week? Shawn, Hoov, and Bumout's gonna kill it.

Blizzard

Reaction score

Cena carrying all the gold? I like the sound of that haha. Best of luck to everyone on the card, especially the stacked main event, go on and kill it boys.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

Cena carrying all the gold? I like the sound of that haha. Best of luck to everyone on the card, especially the stacked main event, go on and kill it boys.

you try that and I'll be sure to take that belt from you :p

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

Ambrose looks at Shawn and then down at his feet and chuckles to himself.

Dean Ambrose
You don't really believe that do you? You think you're what's going to elevate us to the next level? There isn't a place higher up for me to go Shawn. I realize you're a little bit flustered now that I'm out here in front of you but will you just shut up already? Enough with the history lessons. We get it. You've been around longer than the both us combined but so has Triple H. Do you see Hunter winning world championships left and right here? No because we're better than him. Experience doesn't mean a damn thing if you're not good enough. You think I don't know how important the World Heavyweight Championship is? Unlike you I've earned my chances. I don't know what's with you so called veterans and higher ups who think attacking the champion should automatically grant you a title opportunity. My hard work gave me my first World Championship title reign. I earned my third reign in a beat the clock tournament. My second and current reign have been me regaining what should never have left. I've never had to stoop as low as you did to finally get noticed. So if you think winning this belt will give you your last great run and cement you in history, take it. I've said it before and I'll say it again. It doesn't matter who holds this belt because the champion will always be Dean Ambrose.

A thunderous applause from the crowd echoes throughout the arena.

You think Bray Wyatt was Champion for the past three months? No that was me. All he did was hold on to a trophy he didn't earn. This here is my era and you two are just living in it. All of UWF will forever be known as the Dean Ambrose era. Until you earn your shot like a man and beat me, you'll just be known as another victim on my hit list. It's the sad truth. Daniel here still has a hard time coming to terms that he's my personal whipping boy. Don't get me wrong though Daniel, you're good. You can beat almost anyone on the roster. Surely you can take on Shawn but the simple fact of the matter is you can't beat me. You can go on and on about how you won a match against me ONCE but everyone slips every now and then.

Ambrose gives off one of his signature smirks before he continues speaking.

So no Daniel as much as a worthy challenger as you are, as much as I respect what you can do in this ring, you are not on the same level as me. Sure you can hit me back with a chair but not with the same force that I can. There's a reason you needed YES to back you up for the past year while I was busy being a three time World Heavyweight Champion. You may have the same fire as me but it doesn't burn as bright. There's a reason why I'm the one person you measure up to when talking about your accomplishments. You may not even be aware of it but subconsciously, you know you're not as good as me. Most of the things you've gotten the most hype for involve me in some form. But that's okay because deep down you know you're good but just not as good as me.

Ambrose slowly turns his head to face Shawn but his body is still sideways.

And unlike some people, you don't have to give out history lessons every ten seconds about your past to prove you're a threat. Daniel Bryan has shown me with actions that he's a capable threat. What have you really done here Shawn? You beat The Rock? Tell me why I should care that you beat a man who along with three other people couldn't even put down you. That sounds like some real tough competition there. I guess I should be impressed by such a feat. Nope. You are no different then any other person I've been put in this ring with. The only thing that makes you stand out is that you pissed me off. I've felt the power of your kick. Now feel the power of my fist knocking you out cold.

The crowd cheers Ambrose as he balls his free hand into a fist with an angry scowl on his face but Bryan is quick to speak up before anything happens.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust

Daniel lifts his microphone back up and looks over at Dean.

312v2v6.jpg

Daniel Bryan: Hold on just a second, Dean. You're not just going to zing by what you said and move on to someone insignificant like Shawn here. I'm not as good as you are? Are you kidding me? Are you freaking kidding me? Dean, do you not remember Backlash when I made you submit in this very ring and I took your Hardcore Championship, Mr. Longest-Reigning Hardcore Champion. It's laughable, it really is, that you don't consider me a threat. Or, is that just what you tell yourself? Deep down, if we're talking about deep down, let's instead look deep down into the soul of Dean Ambrose. It's dark. It's almost empty. But, there's a part of his soul deep down that is afraid. It dreads what's going to happen this week because Dean knows who the rightful World Heavyweight Champion should be and that man is me. Ambrose, I don't need any lackeys by my side to beat you. I realize this now. Last year, I dominated SmackDown and that was with a team of idiots behind me. In the past 7 months, by myself, I have outdone anything I've ever done in the UWF. I'm the Longest-Reigning Television Champion in UWF history, First-Ever EuroVision Champion, Tag Team Champion and soon to be.....World Heavyweight Champion. And deep down in that dark and empty soul of yours, you know it.

Daniel then glares over in Shawn Michaels' direction.

ivybr5.jpg

Daniel Bryan: And as for you, Shawn Michaels. Mr. Show-Stopper. Mr. Icon. Let me get one thing across to you. This "Little Man" can make you tap out in a million different ways in a million different positions. If I wanted to, I would have no problem snapping an arm, twerking a leg, maybe even breaking an ankle or two. You see, you might have taught me the basics but that's not all I know. I've traveled the word, wrestling from Mexico to Canada to Germany to Japan and I've seen and I've experienced things your "sports-entertainment" mind could only dream of. I'm a dangerous man, Shawn. I've had retinas detached during matches and been able to continue. What could you possibly do to me to keep me down? I respect what you've done in the wrestling business but this is my battlefield now. You're going to have to accept that because it's not changing anytime soon. Shawn, when that bell rings, I'm not going to see you as Shawn Michaels. No, when that bell rings, you become a target. Nothing more and nothing less. My game is at a level that yours will never be at, Shawn. You've never been in the ring with a guy like me and, after this week, you'll never want to be in the ring with me again.

The crowd is cheering wildly for Bryan as he continues to glare into HBK's eyes. Bryan then turns to face both Dean and Shawn.

Daniel Bryan: For months, I have been scratching and clawing my way toward that World Heavyweight Championship. I got a taste of it at Lockdown and now I want it. Dean, you haven't gotten to face this Daniel Bryan. We were interrupted last time but this week, you'll find out first hand. As will you, Shawn. I have special plans for you for screwing us out of our Tag Team Titles and I'm sure Dean will assist in this so it comes down to what this match truly should be about if it wasn't for the "Powers That Be". The two very best whether anyone likes it or not, Dean Ambrose and Daniel Bryan for the World Heavyweight Champion. Winner Takes All and that winner, Dean, will be me. Deep down, everyone knows it.

Daniel lowers his microphone just as Shawn lifts his back up.

Reaction score

HBK turns his attention to Dean Ambrose

HBK: Dean, do you really expect me to think that you care about what I've done in the past? Because I don't. I could have held the World Title a thousand times and I still wouldn't expect you to care. That's what separates the great champions of this business to the mediocre champions of this business and right now, I'm looking at a mediocre champion. What have you done that has been so special. I can give you a much needed history lesson all day long and I still wouldn't be done. These fans know who I am and what I have accomplished. Daniel, also knows what I have done throughout my career. That doesn't matter though in your eyes and it shouldn't. All that matters is what happens this Tuesday on Raw. You will however care when I take your World Title from you!

Ambrose looks on with a smug look

HBK: I am very much different than you, Dean. If it wasn't for guys like me who paved the way for guys like Daniel Bryan than there would never be a, Dean Ambrose. You see I have respect for what this business is all about. You walk around and act like you're something special when in reality you been on a second rated show for the last year on Smackdown. You now come over to Raw where the big boys play and I'm one of those big boys. I am the biggest icon on Raw and you're looking at the next World Champion. You've already tasted sweet chin music before and if needed I'll hit it again and again and again. However times I may need to use it, I will. You're one kick away from needed plastic surgery! Let me ask you, Dean, how did it feel to get hit by it out of nowhere. I knocked you out cold and what happens when I do on Raw and win the World Title from you. Then what will your excuse be? Sometimes you need to just look in the mirror and realize when someone is better than you are. And Dean, I am better!

HBK turns his attention to Daniel Dryan

HBK: You know something you're right, Daniel. You probably can make me tap out. You have a lethal hold and can apply it at any given time. The thing is, will you have the chance do so against me. And let's not forget, I also have a secret move. Well it's not so much of a secret since, Dean has already tasted it. But sweet chin music can be hit anywhere and at any given time. I can get you from behind. I can get you out of the corner. I can get you off balance. I can get you in mid-air. You name and HBK, can deliver sweet chin music. You mentioned several holds you have that can make myself or Dean tap out. But what is, Shawn Michaels without the super kick. I've been asked that my whole life. When I think about that, I wonder if it's a compliment or a criticism. I mean I've never seen myself more than a one hit wonder with an ax to grind. Maybe everything over my last twenty plus years has been a fluke. Maybe all the guys in the back and in the past I have taken to the top of the mountain has been a lie. Maybe all of this surrounding me is a lie. It has me to wonder now about my status in this World Title match.

HBK wipes his hand over his mouth before speaking again

HBK: Maybe now I think about it, maybe it's all been luck. If you think about it, what a novelty it would be for me to walk into Raw in this triple threat match and win the World Title with something other than delivering sweet chin music. Maybe with something of a mat move like let's say, you would use or even something, Dean Ambrose would use. I don't know, maybe I'll use a leg drop to win me the World Title. How about I use a submission. I don't think I'm technically sound with all that stuff. What do you think it is going to be like to look in the record books when you could see, Shawn Michaels wins the World Title from, Dean Ambrose and also, Daniel Bryan without using sweet chin music. You know something, I don't need the super kick. All I need is the memory of what it felt like to win the title once before. All I need is that feeling that I can still be the man of this company. It's a feeling that you guys may feel if you're still in the business at my age. All I need, Dean Ambrose and Daniel Bryan is the memory of the look on your faces when I came out to the ring and I stunned you two when I gave sweet chin music to, Dean Ambrose and I watched, Daniel Bryan shocked. All I need is the memory of you guys being shocked that the show stoppa still has it left inside. This Tuesday those shocked faces will be realization that, Shawn Michaels is back on top as the World Champion once again!

HBK lowers his microphone and awaits a response

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
UWF RAW: Kennedy vs. Vampiro

Mr__Kennedy_Entrance_Video_-_2_Minu.gif

KENNEDEH!

Airbourne song “Turn Up The Troubleâ€￾ starts playing on the PA System. Mr. Kennedy walks out from behind the curtain as the lights go down. Mr. Kennedy is wearing his classic “Talk Loud, Hit Harderâ€￾ shirt. He raises his hand up in the air as the microphone comes down from the ceiling of the arena on stage.

thth4c0h640.gif

Mr. Kennedy grabs the microphone and looks around at the crowd who are mainly cheering him. He begins to speak.

Mr. Kennedy: Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls people of all ages. You should all direct your attention to either the entrance stage or the titantron and give a nice welcome to the man who hails from Green Bay, Wisconsin, the greatest wrestler in sports entertainment history... MISSTEEEEEERRR KENNNNEEEEEDDDDYYY…

Mr. Kennedy pauses as the crowd waits as he finally says his name again.

Mr. Kennedy: ...KENNEDEH!

10369874.jpg

Mr. Kennedy: So here I am once again, good 'ol Mr. Kennedy wrestlin' for all you people. All for entertainment. But did anybody stop and think about how much sufferin' we do? Did anybody take a step back and wonder... What is really goin' on inside that dude's head? Is he alright? Is he just bustin' his arse out to entertain you, to give you the joys that y'all deserve? Naw, nobody ever thought that. Everyone is too caught up with guys like Cody Rhodes, John Morrison, John Cena and whatever obnoxious loser is main-eventing. Nobody cares about us right? That's what it is, don't get me wrong because I am correct on this statement and matter. While I still love you folks, you obviously couldn't give a shit about what I do outside the ring. That's the most important thing, what I DO outside this very RING! Just because I come here and bust my ass off for wins and losses that seem to be so darn important for the love of UWF, to me... Wrestling is my life. To me; wrestling is everything I care 'bout... Even when I ain't in the ring, I gotta put myself in the correct mind-frame to focus on what's comin' at me. Ya see that's quite a concern, my love for this company doesn't get me anywhere so far. My performance against John Morrison and just falling me short has gotten me where? Nowhere of course, y'see Randy Orton hates my damn guts and God-damnit, excuse me on that pun but every damn week I'm out here. You've got guys like Curtis Axel, Kofi Kingston, R-Truth who don't actually have that passion and pride that I got! This has-been Vampiro, mind you Vampiro you're probably a nice guy and such but your gimmick died about twenty odd years ago. Nobody has time for shocking gimmicks much like yours, that's the concern here. The fact Kofi Kingston is some guy who claims white people hate the blacks, we all dealt with that shit a long time ago! History has a tendency to repeat itself but history isn't repeating itself when I'm around! History will not be repeated! I'm going to make history happen and there's no doubts about that. I'm Mr. Kennedy and what I've done since my no-show at WrestleMania is prove the UWF Universe that I don't deserve to be a black sheep around here; I deserve better! I deserve to be heard but it's unfortun-

Mr. Kennedy is interrupted...

OOC: I would have kept going but there's a huge thunderstorm coming through so I'll keep short in hope we can throw up 3-3 before the show.

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Re: T.T Ted Dibiase and Wade Barrett vs. Bray Wyatt and ???

As Barrett and DiBiase exchange money, Bray Wyatt appears on the screen from an unknown location.

bray2.gif

Bray Wyatt: I don't need no fancy internet machine to realise the massive outpouring of joy that happened when Bray Wyatt and Damien Sandow lost it all at Lockdown. Nah, man, I seen it with my own two eyes, I heard with my ears, I smelled it and damn it I felt it in that arena. I felt the move as the people, the mindless, sinful people leapt to their feet and jumped for joy when Dean Ambrose took away my crown and Daniel Bryan took away my throne. No longer king am I. No longer do I reign supreme as Worlds Champion, no sir, because I fell victim to the true embodiment of sin and moral monstrosities at Lockdown when Judas Iscariot himself Daniel Bryan and the bane of my existence, the vessel of sin, Dean Ambrose defeated Your Enlightened Saviours and ended the era of enlightenment and once more plunged this world into the darkness of sin, decay and decadence. They think it's all over... they think they have vanquished their foes but let me make it clear.

Bray Wyatt stops and looks dead on into the camera

I ain't dead yet.

Wyatt chuckles to himself and continues

And as long as I am still breathing in this mortal plane I will continue to cleanse the air of these sinners, of these hooligans and thugs and restore order, balance and righteousness under the banner of Bray Wyatt. But I must warn the world that what I am capable of before was just a mere preview of what is to come. Did your momma ever tell you that what doesn't kill you makes you stronger?... well I find that to be the case and here I am... STRONGER THAN EVER BEFORE!... ready to make that climb back to where I belong and that is as the ruler of the world, World Heavyweight Champion. That however is in the future, what is in the present is a chance to regain the first piece of my treasure. The World Tag Team Championships. And my opponents?... well truth be told I don't no too much about them other than their young and hungry, but they ain't as hungry as Bray Wyatt... they ain't as hungry as THE EATER OF WORLDS!

Bray Wyatt laughs even more as he continues on.

Ted DiBiase, a symbol of greed. Wade Barrett, a symbol of pride. Two sinners, two men who must be taken out on the road to my own redemption, but my own partner?... well I can't reveal that at the present time but all I will say is prepare for anything. But I can see you two are based firmly in the realm of greed. You, DiBiase, have came from a Million Dollar Family, you come from a world where money never was an issue. Barrett, he comes from nothing, from a world of fighting and scraping for every dime he ever made and he's proud of that. However pride and greed blind mere mortals like bright lights. They become deer in the headlights when met with a force that can vanquish sin and slay moral monsters... and like the deer in the headlights you will be ran over... left to the buzzards. I have many brothers and sisters who believe in Bray Wyatt, soon one will emerge to stand side by side with their messiah and soon... Armageddon will resume.

Status
Not open for further replies.