UWF - Past Raw Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

SBS

Reaction score
UWF Tuesday Night Raw 7/23/13 Preview

TheNewRawBanner.png

July 23rd Preview

Lockdown is officially in the history books and what a night for not only Raw but all of the #1 Wrestling Federation in the world. We have three new world champions, new tag team champions, and last but not least many new titles were brought in and mid card belts changed hands. But none was bigger than the controversial ending to the World Heavyweight Championship match which is still be debated. After such a great night is Raw going to be able to top it? We're going to find out live from San Diego California on the next addition of Raw...

Match 1

Axel_zps86d747cd.jpg
Vs.
vampiro_zps498be93c.jpg

Curtis Axel vs. Vampiro

Two brand spanking new debuts this week as Raw kicks off with two new talents that signed up just before Lockdown. With both men possibly being the next Bray Wyatt or Dean Ambrose who will start their career here in UWF with a victory. The legacy superstar Curtis Axel, or the mysterious and down right scary Vampiro.

Match 2

ADRaw_zps95ca6c9f.jpg
Vs.
AJstyles.jpg

Alberto Del Rio vs. AJ Styles

It was the beer bottle shot heard around the world that cost Del Rio a shot at the Hardcore Title. Both men were entered into the lethal lockdown match on Sunday, Alberto Del Rio got Team Rhodes the advantage though it turned out to be in a losing effort. AJ Styles however's career changed forever as he picked up the pinfall victory and earned himself a World Title opportunity down the line. With Del Rio never getting a chance to avenge the losses he suffered at the hands of AJ, the Mexican Aristocrat will be looking to drop AJ's momentum dead!

Match 3

CodyRhodes.jpg
Vs.
Morrison.jpg

Cody Rhodes v. John Morrison

No folks your eyes do not deceive you. One of the greatest rivalries in UWF history is about to commence on Raw. Rhodes and Morrison battled for the UWF for months leading up to Wrestlemania, but in their final encounter an injury kept Jo Mo from giving it his all. The board of directors wants to find out who is the real man between these two studs of the ring, and we're sure to find out live on Raw.

Main Event

DeanAmbroseRaw_zpscee00ac2.jpg
&
DanielBryan.jpg
Vs.
CenaEuro_zps96797b12.jpg
&
EdgeRaw_zps900cb6fc.jpg

UWF Tag Team Championship Match

Dean Ambrose and Daniel Bryan vs. John Cena and Edge

With the end of Y.E.S. the Board of Directors realizes there is a major hole in the tag team division and so the Board wants to focus on bringing in more competitors and teams to hunt for the gold. This week the Newly crowned champions will have a massive test in their first defense against the number one contender to Ambrose's World Title and Mr. Money in the Bank. Will Ambrose and Bryan have a short title reign, or will the problems for Cena and Edge be too much to overcome for them?

We Will hear from:

The New UWF World Heavyweight Champion Dean Ambrose
Daniel Bryan
Bray Wyatt
Kofi Kingston
Mr. Kennedy
John Cena
and Edge !

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Re: UWF Tuesday Night Raw 7/23/13 Preview

I believe this will be the first time I get to TT against Chase. Wish it would be Aries/AJ but I think we will have som fun anyway.

The one match that stands out for me is Rhodes/Morrison. I always loved reading their threads.

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2

So what, do we make promos and send them to you or we start our own threads?

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose

I guess I better get my rear in gear and make a R-Truth promo that'll knock your socks off! Gotta prove my dominance in the red brand after that vicious match at Lockdown.!

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2

Like I can create my own thread for a promo and choose whether I want a reply to it or not?

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns

Free week this week, quite happy with that after some tough sessions with natlav, pushed me really close. Plus I can do a killer promo got a few ideas

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust

Like I can create my own thread for a promo and choose whether I want a reply to it or not?

Naw man what we do is called "Trash Talking". Basically, you cut a promo, whether in-ring or backstage, post it as a new thread and your opponent will reply. This goes back and forth and the writers will determine who's was better and they write the match with the winner in mind. If your opponent has created a thread already, then you post your reply to them in the same thread. Hope that clears things up.

Great looking card, SBS! Can't wait to team up with Bumout to face Blizzard and Slim. Morrison/Rhodes will steal the show, tho!

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan

Can't wait to debut my Curtis Axel!

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

I'm looking forward to this edition, it's going to be a red hot show. The debuts of Curtis Axel and Vampiro, AJ Styles versus Del Rio, a trip down memory lane with Rhodes versus Morrison, and a stacked main event with Ambrose and Bryan defending their newly won Tag Team Championships against some stiff competition in Edge and Cena. Careful Bumout, Slim could end up taking both titles from you.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

Heh... team Edge won at Lockdown... and Team Edge will look to win again here on Raw and stake claim to some tag team gold.

But why stop there? Why not get ... one more piece of gold ;) Heh heh...

Blizzard

Reaction score

Slim you're killing me man lol.
An opportunity to become Tag Team Champions once again? This time with Slim? I'm liking the sound of that, just remember Cena doesn't play well with partners, ask Dean ;)

The card looks stacked as always, and I know it's gonna be a crazy show. Good luck to everyone!

Dod Draper

Reaction score

For a card like this, there's only one man who can elocute my opinion; Rob Ryan.

979.gif

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

Promo. Easily done, kind of wish I had a match but it's all good. Will send in a promo :)

SBS

Reaction score

For a card like this, there's only one man who can elocute my opinion; Rob Ryan.

979.gif

You are losing on Raw simply because you spam my Brand's page with the filth that is the Dallas Cowboys! LOL j/k

Status
Not open for further replies.