UWF - Past Raw Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lewb

Reaction score
Re: UWF Tuesday Night Raw Preview 6/11/13

As I've said! Opportunities, well, they come and they go, and another one has come! Wade is two wins away from the Hardcore Title and, boy, he won't stop. Smiles, is this your first time TTing? My friend, I will make sure you'll remember this match against me, like forevs. Just ask Bronzy. That doesn't mean I'll bomb you or do some dirty tactics stuff, nope, I'll just.. try my to TT the absolute best I can so you see how it's supposed to be done and can take the lesson for the next time, but this week, it's my time to shine (hopefully lol).

By the way, this felt like writing some dramatical speech stuff right here.

:lesnar2:

Oi! Who said you could use that!? #BarrettBarnacle #HereComesThePain

SBS

Reaction score
Re: UWF Tuesday Night Raw Preview 6/11/13

OK Update time folks. I am done with Raw all the matches and segments are done minus one which I have just been informed is being finished at the moment. So expect Raw up within hopefully the next 20 minutes!

SBS

Reaction score
UWF Presents Tuesday Night Raw 6/11/13 Edition

June 11th, 2013

[video=youtube;EfViqyYypbc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=EfViqyYypbc[/video]

The pyro to kick off the show explodes throughout the arena as the excited UWF Universe jump to their feet and cheer for the start of the show. The arena is packed to the rafters as many fans have brought along various types of signs. The cameras spin around the UWF arena showing a jammed pack arena, then go down to the announce Team of Monday Night Raw. Jim "JR" Ross and Hot Rod Roddy Piper!

UCWRawPiperJR.png

Jim "JR" Ross: Good evening everyone and welcome to Tuesday Night Raw, and Hot Rod we are coming off of yet another stellar Pay Per View where Raw literally stole the show. And while we might still have the same World Champion we now have a new Mr. Money in the Bank as well as a new Championship coming back to Raw in the UWF Hardcore Championship!

Roddy "Rowdy" Piper:
Plus tonight we will see the European Championship defended for the first time around the waist of John Cena, when Cena faces off against Mr. Kennedy! That one should be short and sweet, no way Kennedy wins that one.

JR: Cena is sure to be in a pissed off mood, but Hot Rod he isn't the only one. Kevin Nash, Cody Rhodes, Brock Lesnar all failed to climb the ladder and get the briefcase and you have to wonder how they are all feeling here tonight.

Piper: I'm sure we'll find out Ross, but I'm getting in my ear that its time to go over to the bar across the street where we're going to have our first match of the night!

The scene begins with Alberto Del Rio sitting in a bar and he is surrounded by people. A cameraman comes near him and Alberto Del Rio simply looks at the camera, smiles and begins to speak.

"The Mexican Aristocrat", Alberto Del Rio:
My name...my name is Alberto Del Rio. And I'm sitting here at this wonderful place. Why? I came here to have a good time before my match against Kofi Kingston which will also take place here. I have been told that tonight I will be fighting Kingston in order to advance in a Hardcore Championship Tournament. Really? The Hardcore Championship Tournament? Do I look like a Hardcore wrestler to you? Si, I can, as we say...una patada en el culo...kick your behind. But lets be honest here. I'm not the right man for the Hardcore Championship and besides...it's a 3rd tier championship. And when I came back I didn't say I want to win a 3rd tier Championship and just be here. I said that I want to win the World Heavyweight Championship and that's why I'm not so exci
ted about me being in this tournament. But hey...we all need to start somewhere.

Si, we all need to start somewhere. Many great wrestlers who are now main eventers in UWF had to start from the bottom. Just look at Daniel Bryan or Dean Ambrose. They both held the Hardcore Championship at a point of time but their hard work and dedication paid off and they got a World Heavyweight Title shot. It shows everybody, including me that you can't simply go right to the top...you have to make your way there. And tonight, my way to the top begins, my way to the World Heavyweight Championship begins.

Del Rio makes a short pause.

But the fact still remains...although that the World Hevyweight Championship title picture is really crowded, I would like t
o be a part of it. Why? It's simple. Because it's the World Heavyweight Championship! Título de los títulos! See, I'm a man who can't satisfy himself with just a little bit, a man who needs to have everything the best it possibly can be. When you take a look at all the properties I own, when you open my wardrobe, when you enter my garage...you see the best things, best things only. And when my time comes and I win a championship here in UWF, I don't want it to be the second best, the third best...I want it to be the best...I want it to be the World Heavyweight Championship. And not only because I want the best title there is, but because I want you to have the best World Heavyweight Champion you ever had!

Somebody in the bar screams: "I'll drink to that!" and people raise their glasses and bottles.

But before all that can go down and trust me, it will...there are many matches in my way. One of them is the tonight's match against Kofi Kingston. Kofi Kingston is a man who doesn't know a single thing about this world, let alone this country. He thinks he's the smartest man under the Sun but what he is...is just a ratita. He thinks he's been everywhere and seen everything because he comes from a country...lets say that he comes from a country where bad things happen to people. But amigo, I do as well. Do you think that all Mexicans are like me? Do you think they got the wear expensive clothes and live the life I live? Por supuesto que no! Mexican people...my people work for the smalles amount of money possible but they work. They work because if they wouldn't, they wouldn't be able to feed their families. Some of them stay in Mexico, come of them try to come to the US of A. Do you know how they end up? When policemen see them crossing the borders, they don't wait, they don't think...they put them down. They put my people down. I've seen a lot of that happen even though that I'm a rich man. I'm not a man who keeps all his money in laughs at poor people I help them. I might wrestle for an American company but I still live, always lived and always will live in Mexico so I can keep helping my people unlike you, Kofi.

As Del Rio says "unlike you, Kofi" he points his finger to the camera.

You are too weak. Instead of staying in your county and helping your people you came to America and you just talk about what horrible conditions there are in your country. You little cobarde! You think you're a freedom fighter but all you fight for is yourself and yourself only while your people are starving, while they are slowly dying, while tyrants are killing them! While all that is happening, you're sitting on your culo and think about things you are going to say in the ring. I don't know about you but I don't call that fighting for free...

Del Rio wants to finish but he can't because Kofi shows up from out of nowhere and hits him in the stomach with a pool stick. Del Rio doubles over and Kofi raises the stick up high and brings it down, breaking it across the back of Alberto Del Rio.

Piper:
Well these two didn't wait long to get it started.

“You trying to disrespect me because I’m black you border crossing bitch!” Kofi yells at Del Rio after blindsiding him. Kofi nails Del Rio in the gut as the crowd in the back begin to ooh and ahh. Kofi brings the Mexican Aristocrat to his feet and slams Del Rio’s head into the pool table. Kofi tosses Del Rio onto the table and climbs it. Kofi gets on top of the table and begins nailing Del Rio with right hands right into the Mexican’s face.

Piper:
Ha I bet when they made that table they didn’t make it to hold all of that weight.

JR:
It certainly wouldn’t hold someone of my stature now would it Hot Rod.

Kofi hops off the table and sees the balls in the pockets of the billiards table. He grabs one as Del Rio steps off the table and throws one like a baseball at Del Rio’s head. Del Rio ducks it and we hear it connect with some of the bottles on the bar. “God dammit! Stand still!” Kofi screams as he grabs Del Rio, but Del Rio has had time to recover and nails Kofi with a knife edge chop. Del Rio than grabs the staggered Kofi and whips him right into the nearby jukebox. The music in the bar skips a beat and Kofi comes out staggered and Del Rio sends Kofi to the floor with a back body drop which gets the crowd in the bar fired up. Del Rio begins looking for a weapon and grabs a nearby beer bottle. He looks at it. It is Dos Equis and Alberto turns to the camera and smiles. “I don’t normally smash beer bottles over the heads of my opponents, but when I do its Dos Equis!” Del Rio yells before smashing the beer bottle right over the head of Kofi!

Piper:
Did I just see that? Did Alberto Del Rio just advertise for Dos Equis during a UWF Program? What kind of idiotic idea is that.

JR:
It almost be as bad as my good friend King who had a heart attack on the air trying to sell fast food on a UWF Program!

Del Rio gets on top of Kofi and an official who is there only to count pinfalls and submissions gets down and begins the count.

1…

2…

3…. NO!

Kofi gets the shoulder up!

Del Rio is surprised that Kofi got up but stands and steals a fry off of a nearby table and eats it. “Muy Perfecto” Del Rio shouts as Kofi sits up only for Del Rio to nail Kofi with a sharp kick to the side of the head. Del Rio isn’t finished however picking up Kofi and dragging him over to the stage area before throwing him head first into the wall. Del Rio seems to be enjoying himself as he gets up on the stage and begins singing Living the Vida Loca. He sees Kofi get up and uses the microphone stand to clothesline Kofi back down.

JR:
Del Rio may be having a little too much fun at the expense of Kofi Kingston here tonight.

Piper:
Del Rio just isn’t taking the black man seriously now is he JR.

Del Rio sees a bunch of cords laying nearby and grabs them before wrapping them around Kofi’s neck and beginning to choke him with them. Kofi screams in pain but Del Rio doesn’t care as he continues to do it, there are no rules in a Hardcore Title match. The official asks Kofi if he’ll submit, but Kofi says hell no! Del Rio lets go at this point and begins looking for a new weapon while Kofi chokes trying to get his breath back. Del Rio grabs a pool stick of his own and waits for Kofi to get to his feet. When he does Del Rio nails Kofi right in the gut with it, before as in the beginning cracks it across Kofi’s back. Kingston is seriously hurting now as Del Rio climbs up onto the stage and leaps off connecting with an elbow drop. The bar patrons love it as Del Rio makes the cover.

1…

2…

3. NO!

Kofi kicks out again!

Piper:
You got to hand it to Kingston, the young gun sure can take a beating!

Del Rio stands up and gets the patron’s involved. “What should I do next Mis Amigos!?” The patrons vary in response but Del Rio decides to listen to the who says to send him across the bar. Patrons take turns putting their drinks on the bar wanting to see Del Rio drive Kingston across it. Del Rio brings Kofi over but before he can take Kingston across the bar a patron comes in and sits down at the bar and picks up a bottle from behind the counter. Del Rio is forced to let go of Kingston. “Senor vamos por favor!” Del Rio tries in Spanish first. “Sir, I need you to please move.” Del Rio asks again but the patron ignores him. Del Rio heads over and taps the patron on the shoulder, and the patron at last turns. “Hey wait a…” Del Rio can be heard saying as the bottle in the patron’s hand comes smashing down on Del Rio’s face.

JR:
What the hell is that all about!?

Piper:
A patron clearly didn’t want to move his ass from the seat and Del Rio paid the price for it.

The patron stands up and removes his hood revealing none other than AJ Styles! The crowd can’t believe what they are seeing!

JR:
Bah Gawd! That’s AJ Styles.

Piper:
Christ I think AJ drinks more damn beer than I do!

AJ clearly isn’t happy with how Del Rio treated him, and the Phenomenal grabs Del Rio and brings him to his feet. AJ takes Del Rio and lifts him up for a body slam before taking him and body slamming him right through the Pool Table! The patrons are now booing AJ but AJ doesn’t care. He grabs a full bottle of whiskey and a brown bag and places both in his coat before walking out.

JR:
I know AJ has been having issues of late but this is ridiculous. Why would he do such a thing!

Piper:
I swear we are surrounded by crazy People here on Raw.

Del Rio is completely destroyed having been sent through the Pool table allowing Kofi, who has recovered to sneak in and pin Del Rio.

1…

2…

3…

Here is Your Winner and Advancing in the Hardcore Tournament: Kofi Kingston!

JR:
I’m having a real hard time buying this victory here. Kofi Kingston is advancing in the tournament but it is all thanks to the surprise appearance of AJ Styles! God Damn him!

Piper:
Kofi Kingston wins one for all black people everywhere with this victory. He’s one win away from becoming a champion once again here in the UWF JR.

Kofi calls for a beer as he denounces all the white patrons as UWF heads elsewhere.

A backstage area is shown with nobody visible in the area but grunting can be heard as somebody's doing pushups under the camera view. The person jumps up and is shown on camera, who turns out to be none other than R-Truth! R-Truth is shown with an angry face as he looks into the camera wishing to say something important.

r-truth-1.png

R-Truth: What's up? It's been a while UWF faithful since I've been a part of this business and I'm glad to be back as part of the new program to take out jackasses like Bray Wyatt and Edge. Oh yeah guys, you can sugar coat it all you want but you refuse to believe the truth that you boys are nothing but bullies and need to be stopped! I have no idea why why why why WHY you people are always picking fights but I will be more than glad to whip n' ass or two, even if that obligates me to shove mah foot where the sun don't shine!

The fans give out a pop as R-Truth smiles before he continues.

But seriously man, I am extremely extremely EXTREMELY displeased with how RAW has been run by a bunch of butt ugly martians who literally beat each other with all kind of shit and somehow they get uglier. How they manage to survive with the obvious lack of sex goes beyond me man, and let me tell ya'll somethin' that that kind of shit is questionable, ya'll know what I'm sayin'? But that's ok people, because the truth is comin' to RAW and he'll make sure that nobody, not even the cult master Charles Manson on Smackdown, can shoot down the truth, cause the truth shall set you free!

Hell I'll be truthful here with ya'll right now, my only objective is to not take out the bullies in the UWF, but it's to also win titles! I'm looking at you Bray Wyatt! At the first chance I get I'm going to give the fans what they want and bitchsmack you across the face until your face turns red, then I'm gonna yell "Chill out bro" as I'm knocking your bitch ass to the ground! Maybe I'll disfigure it homie, and maybe I won't. You can deny me that title shot my man, but that won't stop me from driving your face right onto that very ring. So tell me people, what' up?

Crowd goes "what's up

What's Up?

What's Up?

What's Up!?

What's Up!?

I can't hear you fellas, if you can hear say What's Up?

What's Up!?

What's Up!?

What's Up!?

Ah yeah, we're going to have a good time when I come back on RAW next week. Peace yo! And remember that the truth shall set you free!

The crowd lets out a loud pop as R-Truth leaves the camera shot, anticipating his return next week on RAW.

Justin Roberts:
Ladies and gentlemen, this match is scheduled for one fall and it is a London Style Street Fight. The winner of this match will advance in the Hardcore Championship tournament.

[video=youtube;YTDxhsUk11c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=YTDxhsUk11c[/video]

Justin Roberts: Introducing first from Guyana, South America. Weighing in at 280 pounds, Ezekiel Jackson!

EzekielJacksonEntrance_display_image.jpeg

Jackson walks out, boos are heard from the fans, Jackson just smirks and continues to walk down the entrance ramp. He gets in the ring and waits for Barrett to come out.

Justin Roberts:
And his opponent...

"FAR FROM OVER!"
[video=youtube;qTTU_TwjX2M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=qTTU_TwjX2M[/video]Far From Over by Rev Theory, the theme that always represented Wade Barrett as an Emperor plays, as Wade Barrett walks from the back, wearing his signature black coat with a rose in one of the pockets, as the fans boo him.

Justin Roberts: From Preston, England. Weighing in at 246 poundes, he is The Emperor of UWF, Wade Barrett!

WadeBarrettEntrance2_display_image.jpg

And with a pretty serious face, he walks slowly to the ring. However, he stops before the ring and looks at a beautiful girl in her mid-twenties. He takes the rose from his pockets, smells it, smiles cockily and gives the rose to the girl, who's visibly charmed. However, the crowd still keeps booing Barrett. He takes off the coat and throws it at the innocent officials around the ring. He turns and with a smug look on his face prepares for the bell to ring.

DING DING

The match starts and Ezekiel Jackson gets thing started as he runs at Barrett and almost takes his head off with a gigantic clothesline. Jackson then picks his opponent up just to do a Scoop Body Slam. As Barrett hits the mat the entire ring shakes.

Piper: You try to look for someone stronger then Zeke in the back but I'll bet you fifty bucks that you won't.

JR: As much as I'd like to take that challenge, I can't because I know I would lose. That's like giving you a fifty.

Piper: Exactly, HAHAHA!

Jackson laughs as he picks Barrett up one more just to irish-whip him into the corner. Jackson shakes his hand and laughs once again and then he charges at Barrett with a Corner Clothesline. He then grabs Barrett by his hand, takes him out of the corner and then nails him with a Belly to Back Suplex. Jackson goes for thee first cover of the match.

ONE!...

KICK OUT!

Barrett kicks out at one. Jackson, wanting to man-handle his opponent as he picks him up once again but this time Barrett tries to come back as he punches Jackson into the stomach. Jackson however shows no remorse as he strikes back with a knee strike. He then irish-whips Barrett into the ropes. The Emperor of UWF holds on to the ropes. Jackson runs right at him but Barrett throws him over his head with a Back Body Drop by somehow Jackson manages to land on the apron.

JR: What athleticism shown by Jackson.

Pipe
r: Yeah, that fact that's he's big and muscalar doesn't mean he's not athletic.

Jackson wants to punch Barrett but can't because Barrett is quicker as he catches Jackson off-guard with a Low Savate Kick. Jackson falls off the apron. Barrett takes some time to recuperate but then he leaves the ring and goes after Jackson. He grabs Jackson and slams his head right into the steel steps. As Jackson's head bounces back Barrett catches it and slams it down one more time. Jackson then manages to get to his feet and tries to get away from Barrett but Barrett has done damage that Jackson can't simply shake. Barrett doesn't let Jackson escape. He irish-whips him into the steel steps and as Jackson hits them he flies over the steel steps. He's laying on the ground and grabbins his knee as he hit it pretty hard. Barrett looks under the ring. He takes out a kendo stick. He sees Jackson who's already getting back to his feet and tries to hit him but Jackson pulls a "dirty card" out of his sleeve as he low-blows Barrett. Barrett freezes and the kendo stick falls out of his hands. As Barrett is grabbing his crotch Jackson throws him into the ring. Jackson looks down and he sees the kendo stick that Barrett brought to the match. He simply chuckles, picks up the kendo stick and enters the ring.

JR: Oh, oh, and don't like this, I don't like this.

Piper: Darnit JR, it's a hardcore match! You should like this!

JR: I just can't help it...

Barrett is getting back to vertical basis but he can't do it because Jackson nails him right across the back with that kendo stick. Barrett falls on the ropes and Jackson continues hitting him right across the back. He then tries to choke Barrett out using the kendo stick as he places is across his throat. When Barrett is about to fade Jackson lets him go. Barrett drops down to the mat but Jackson decides to knock some life into him. He's hitting him across the back until the kendo stick doesn't split. He then throws it away and goes for the cover.

ONE!...

TWO!...

KICK OUT!

Jackson screams when Barrett kicks out but he wastes no time as he picks him up and locks him into the Double Underhook Lock and follows up with a Butterfly Suplex. Jackson then leaves the ring and looks underneath it. First he pulls out a trash can and throws it into the ring. Then a stop sign and a couple of steel chairs. Jackson figures he grabbed just about enough weapons so decides to enter the ring. Jackson grabs one of the steel chair and places it between the turnbuckles. He wants to do something with that but then the stop sign catches his sight. He picks it up and runs at Barrett who's already up but Barrett sticks out his foot and hits a Big Boot right into the stop sign. The steel stop sign bounces off of Jackson's head and Jackson drops down to the mat.

Piper: Ugh! That was nasty!

JR: Barrett might have this thing won! He knocked Jackson out!

Barrett, not realizing what just happened covers Jackson.

ONE!...

TWO!...

KICK OUT!

Jackson kicks out. Barrett grabs the first thing he sees and tries to use it the best he can. He picks up the trash can and puts it on Jackson. He then starts punching the trash can. After he thinks he's done enough he bounces off the ropes and clotheslines Jackson. He then falls down as the trash can is still on him. Barrett then climbs to the second turnbuckle and drops down with a flying Elbow Drop! He tries to cover Jackson but the referee tells him he can't do it because Jackson's shoulders are not down on the mat. Barrett takes the trash can off of Jackson and covers him.

ONE!...

TWO!...

KICK OUT!

JR: How did Jackson kick out of that?!

Piper: Look at him! Does that look like a weak man to you?!

Barrett turns to the referee, saying that if he would have made the count with the trash can on Jackson, he would have won the match. When he turns around he sees Jackson who's already standing. Zeke picks him up and locks him into a Bear Hug but Barrett nails him with an elbow strike so he breaks the hold. Barrett tries to irish-whip Jackson into the corner but Jackson reverses and throws Barrett back-first into the steel chair. Barrett hits the corner, grabs his back and walks out of the corner and Jackson picks him up and drills him across his knee with a Rib Breaker. Jackson holds on to Barrett and performs the Rib Breaker one more time. Jackson has done a lot of damage to Barrett's back so these Rib Breakers are slowly killing the fire in Wade Barrett. Jackson lifts Barrett up one more time and does the third Rib Breaker in a row. He finally lets Barrett go. Jackson looks across the ring, thinking of a way to torture Barrett and he does come up with something good. He sets up two steel chairs next to each other. He goes over to Barrett who is still down, grabs him by his neck and lifts him up in the air without making a little tiny break. He's choking Barrett for a while and then he Double-Chokeslams him through those two steel chairs and people in the arena start chanting: "THIS IS AWESOME!"

Piper: Bloody apple soup!

JR: Barrett's done!

ONE!...

TWO!...

THRE..

KICK OUT!

Barrett's hand shoots up just in time and Jackson can't believe what just happened. Jackson, aboslutely furious leaves the ring and looks underneath it. He's looking for a good weapon to use. It's taking him pretty long but then he pulls out a shopping cart. He takes it all the way up to the top of the entrance ramp and then goes back into the ring. He throws Barrett out of the ring and goes right after him. He scoops him up and walks up the entrance ramp. Just when he's about to slam Barrett into the shopping cart Barrett slides off of his shoulder. When Zeke turns around, Barrett hits the Bullhammer Elbow! Jackson falls right into the shopping cart. Barrett falls down on his knee. He had to dig real deep to pull that off so he's now using the fact that Jackson's knocked out-cold to recuperate. When he does so he heads towards the ring. Barrett looks under the ring and pulls out two tables in a row. He then goes to the ring to get all the steel chairs there are. He sets up the first table. Then he grabs the second one and sets it on top of the first one. He fills the space betwen the tables with those steel chairs.

JR: What in the blue hell is Barrett doing?

Piper: Jesus Christ. You need to think like a wrestler, JR! He's setting all of that up just so he can push the shopping cart with Jackson in it down the entrance ramp, leading to a huge crash!

JR: Oh my god...

Barrett thinks it's not enough so he reaches under the ring. He pulls out two middle-sized ladders. He doesn't set them up, he just rests them against the tables. Now Barrett's finally happy with what he created. He heads back to the top of the entrance ramp but he gets surprised because Jackson is not in the cart. He's spinning around, looking for Jackson but he doesn't have to look for too long as Jackson runs through the curtain and takes Barrett down with a Lariat. Barrett had his back turned so he didn't see him coming. Jackson now scoops Barrett up and heads back to the ring. Jackson needs to enter the ring from the side because Barrett entirely blocked the front. Jackson throws Barrett into the ring and enters it himself. He picks him up and lifts him above his head into a Military Press Position. He marches around the ring for a while and then just drops Barrett knocking the wind right out of him. Jackson cracks his neck before turning back to Barrett lifting him up to his feet and bringing him immediately back down with the Book of Ezekiel! The crowd ooh and aww at the power of the newest member of the Raw Roster.

JR: Good god the power of Jackson. That is just a devastating move!

Piper: (imitating JR) Bah Gawd I think that's the most brutal thing we've seen all match.

Jackson hops down and covers Barrett for the formality.

Here is your winner and advancing in the Hardcore Championship Tournament: Ezekiel Jackson!

JR:
Welcome to Tuesday Night Raw Mr. Jackson. I can tell you are going to go far.

Jackson stands showing off his muscles as Raw heads elsewhere.

The camera feed focuses away from the ring and it goes backstage to show two men talking backstage....

images

The feed is immediately blanked out as UWF Raw goes for a commercial break.

-------------------------------------

AnarchyBannerNew_zps4bf2bb78.png

-------------------------------------

We arrive back, and the first image we see, is one of Paul Heyman, live backstage.

images

Paul Heyman: Ladies and gentlemen, my name is Paul... Heyman. Now you may already know me as the man that has brought Brock Lesnar into the UWF, and immediately has put the whole of what was an already thriving pool of talent, on notice. I am the perpetrator behind the biggest acquisition that Randy Orton has been able to get his hands on ever since he gracefully hung his boots up for the final time, and followed in his old leader Hunters footsteps, donning a tie and taking the reigns here at Raw. And you would think the man would be happy about this, you would imagine that he would do his best to administer his top assets needs right? You business savvy people watching this broadcast agree with me right. Apparently not.

Ever since Brock Lesnar brought his services to the Ultimate Wrestling Federation, it has been all the same story. He hasn't been given a fair crack at the whip so to speak. From being judged in tag team matches, to triple threats to interruptions in matches, to contests that could have draft any of seven men, to be victorious. Not only were there seven men, but an eight and a ninth made their presence known in a totally unfair capacity. Mind you, I don't think Dusty Rhodes will be dusting anything but cobwebs off the cast on his arm for the next few months for his troubles. The point I am getting at is that Edge wasn't lucky to win.... Brock was unlucky to lose. The last Raw before the pay per view, you got to keep your feet up against a tag team that was falling apart at the seams.... My client beat the two biggest men on this roster on his own. But don't think I'm here making excuses tonight, oh no. No, tonight is about stamping MY authority on this brand once and for all.

Paul clears his throat before continuing.
And I'm going to do that in more ways than one. You may all have hurried to check who Brock Lesnar was to face next, when the card for tonight's show was posted on UWF.com, who wouldn't be excited. And then for Randy Orton to leave Brock off the card; A travesty. But fear not. Because hell, I'm Paul Heyman for Christs sake. And my client is Brock Lesnar, and he wants a fight. So whether Randy Orton likes it or not, Brock Lesnar is having a match tonight!

But against who, I hear you ask. Randall's given everyone else the night off, after their grueling night at the pay per view. Well... nearly everyone. There's a saying going round the world of wrestling about me.... About being a "Paul Heyman Guy". And as flattered as I am that millions are buying the T-shirts, none of you are Paul Heyman guys. You don't get to be one just because you bought a thirty dollar t-shirt saying so. You don't just simply choose to be a Paul Heyman guy..... You have to earn it, you got to be picked.

Tonight..... You meet my next pick.

The tron feed goes black and crowd half erupt into cheers, with the other half still racking their brains as to who Paul Heyman's newest client could possibly be.

[video=youtube_share;6K07yVtzioI]http://youtu.be/6K07yVtzioI[/video]

"The Next Big Thing" hits the tron and out comes the Beast, with his business advisor, Paul Heyman, microphone in hand. He does the introduction of the match himself.

images

Paul Heyman: DING..... DING..... DING.

The following contest, right here right now, on UWF Raw, is scheduled for one fall, and is the unofficial main event of the evening. Introducing first, the man that every one of you spent your hard earned money to come and see. Evolved into a monster from Minneapolis Minnesota, and dominated every sporting company he has stepped foot in.... BROCK.... LESNARRRRR!!!

Brock jumps up onto the ring apron and unleashes a battle roar before getting in the ring. Heyman has a smile from ear to ear as Brocks music stops.

And his opponent.... The latest in a long long list of Paul Heyman guys, and trust me, this one is an absolute peach. This man is a man no-one has seen for years and years. He has been training his absolute hardest for the past two years and he has earned his way into my elite group of wrestling superheros. Standing at five foot seven, and weighing two hundred and two pounds. From Hanover in West Virginia.... Blink and you'll miss him! Ladies and gentlemen, it is my pleasure to introduce Brock Lesnars opponent tonight.........

JAMIEEEEEE NOOOOBLE!

J.R: Wait.... what?!

Piper: Don't you remember Jamie Noble J.R? He's a multi time champion from the WWE.

[video=youtube_share;qE7yyTEYLOA]http://youtu.be/qE7yyTEYLOA[/video]

Sure enough, out walks Jamie Noble, and he looks fired up. Full of confidence he walks out and points up to Lesnar.

jamie-noble.png

J.R:
I've seen some stunts pulled by Paul Heyman but this is one of the most dispicable.....

Piper: Are you serious?! This is the man that once beat Kane! What a ace up the sleeve of Paul Heyman, I really think this is a masterstroke.

Noble greets Heyman and shakes his hand, and Heyman shouts "Go get him champ!" Noble runs into the ring and slides in. As soon as he gets to his feet he looks at Brock Lesnar and points once more. Brock smiles and delivers a devastating clothesline. The crowd gasp, whilst Paul demands the ring bell to be sounded.

DING DING DING!

Brock looks down at Noble, that is in pain immediately. He struggles to get to his feet even after thirty seconds or so, and Lesnar gets impatient. He grabs Noble by the arm and wrenches him up, with Jamie writhing in pain screaming and pleading, but he gets an arm drag for his actions.

J.R:
What a set up! He's nearly half his size!

Brock is obviously not finished here and instead of taking it slow, he goes right back onto Noble, hoisting him back up in the air, and he does leave him go to set a move up but Noble falls straight back down. Lesnar gets angry at this and lifts him for the third time but immediately executing a belly to back suplex, but holding the bridge. He spins out and keeps hold of Jamie, making it to a vertical base and repeating the move. After what seemed like a minute, and about eight suplexes. He lets his death-grip go and Jamie flies out of the ring. Paul Heyman looks concerned on the other side of the ring. When he sees Lesnar going after Noble, he runs and goes in-between them, and he begs Lesnar to just put him in the ring and pin him. Brock looks and Heyman in bemusement and surprise, and walks away from him to grab Noble.

Piper:
See, you're quiet when Heymans doing the right thing, your such a biased commentator J.R!

J.R: I'll be damned if I ever see that bastard do the right thing in all my life.

Brock throws Noble back into the ring and you can see in his eyes, he's thinking F5. With no fight left in the new Paul Heyman guy, Brock jus hoists him in the air, and the velocity is unreal as he spins Noble crashing into the mat. You can hear Heyman telling Brock to pin him. Brock goes for the cover and the referee counts.

Lesnar pulls Nobles shoulders up.

Noble is out, and Heyman is distraught. Brock pulls his opponent up and sets him up for another F5 but Heyman gets in the ring. He pleads with Brock.

DON'T DO IT BROCK! DON'T.... JUST PUT HIM DOWN.. PUT HIM DOWN.... PUT HIM DOWN.

Surprisingly, Brock listens and drops Noble.

J.R: Well, I'll be damned.

Brock squares up to Heyman and he looks a tad uncomfortable. But then in a split second he develops his sick smile.

NOW BREAK HIS ARM!!!!

The smile is now shared by Lesnar, who doesn't take telling twice. He immediately places Noble into the Kimura lock, but Noble doesn't even writhe in pain as he is knocked out. EMT's are all at ringside but dare try and go in and break up Lesnar. Lesnars smile goes and he yanks at the arm until it clicks out of position and is visibly broken.

Piper: Oh god, oh god it's gone. The arm is gone, I told you J.R, this wasn't gonna end well.

J.R: This was all just a ruse to show Brock Lesnar's strength and dominance, as if we needed a reminder of it. This is despicable!

Still holding on Brock pushes knees into Nobles back before finally letting go. Paul has gotten a microphone by this point.

Ladies and gentlemen... your winner via concussion..... BROCK LESNAR!

Jamie...... You're FIRED!

Both Heyman and Lesnar laugh and celebrate in the ring as Noble is taken to the back and to the hospital.

brock_lesnar_paul_heyman_xl.jpg

541e900b-618e-4edf-9923-329af98fcc6a_zps3cbc0924.jpg

Matt Striker:

Ladies and Gentleman... Please welcome my guest at this time, Cody Rhodes.

Cody Rhodes walks into frame as the crowd in the arena cheer, Cody doesn’t look happy, a look in his eye not seen since losing the UWF title changed things for him.

Cody Rhodes:

Matt, You look worried.

Matt Striker:

I-

Cody Rhodes:

Don’t be.

Matt Striker:

Very well…ahem, Cody. Umm where is your father?

Cody Rhodes:

He is at home with his arm in a sling.

Striker gulps and brings the microphone back to himself thinking of what the absence of Cody’s recent conscience might mean for anyone he can get his hands on.

00f7_zps5efacb76.jpg

Matt Striker:

Cody I was told by my superiors…to ask you your thoughts after all that occurred at Sundays Money in the Bank?

Rhodes chuckles to himself

Cody Rhodes:

Same old question, well Matt. After I arrived late to the show, missing my opportunity to have interview time like this right here, I went into the Money in the Bank match where I got hurt in many different ways, my father had a kimura locked on his arm, and when I was nearest to the briefcase I was taken off the ladder by someone who had no business in the match whatsoever. My Thoughts are actually quite short, I’ll give them to you as follows and in no particular order, John Cena, Brock Lesnar, Edge.

Cody stares down at Striker, who doesn’t really know if Cody is done but he doesn’t say anything else so he pulls the microphone back.

Matt Striker:

And do you have anything to say to these men?

Cody Rhodes:

Matt Matt Matt, Ever since I’ve changed my outlook on things…people think I’m different. Those three I mentioned in particular just think I’m a good boy now, they can do whatever they want to Cody Rhodes he’s not the big bad monster he was back in the day, now he’s just waving for the crowd while his daddy hangs out at ringside. I’d just like to remind them of just who I am, I’m a guy who grew up learning how to hurt people. I’ve won more accolades than all three of them have here in UWF, and I’ve done that because I’ve been better at hurting people in the ring than they have. And right now, I’m not just a guy who likes to hurt people, I’m a guy who hurts people and is pissed off. Edge made it clear he thought I had gone soft, and he ended up stealing my Money in the Bank Briefcase, he was at the right place at the right time, and I plan on making sure he knows that whenever I get the chance. Brock decided to try and get back at me breaking him by targeting my father, he is going to learn that when I gave him that concussion that changed his whole mentality for months, I wasn’t even angry at him, so imagine what I’m capable of now.

And last but not least, John Cena. You decided to interfere in my business because you were mad…I know a little something about anger John, the difference is you got angry and took it out on anything you could and you hit me. When I get angry I pinpoint that anger and make sure whatever caused it stops being a problem. You’ve fought them all, back in the WWE you’ve beaten me, back in UCW I’ve beaten you, but you have no earthly idea the box you just opened up. I’m not issuing a challenge for you to go out to the ring, I’m not saying I’m going to face you at the next Pay Per View event and pin your shoulders on the mat, You cost me my shot at the World Heavyweight Championship…See whenever I get my hands on Edge, I’m going to shut him up from yelling at the audience that he was the better man by proving him wrong, whenever I get my hands on Brock Lesnar I’m going to make him pay for targeting family instead of the opponent, but you Cena I’m not going to make you pay for the people or for my family, I’m going to hurt you for Cody Rhodes. I apologized to the people I hurt for no reason, I apologized for the innocent men I made suffer, I apologized to my father for the mental state I was in, But what I plan to do to you John I am not sorry for.

Cody turns his head to Striker, the look on his face looking like he’s about to attack out of sheer anger. He takes a deep breath and cracks his neck as if convincing himself to stay on the road he’s chosen quickly turning away from Striker and leaving the interview area, but stops after a couple steps as he sees a familiar face. The camera pans over showing Kevin Nash staring down at Cody seemingly hearing the interview from his position as Cody speaks up while off camera

05nash.jpg

Cody Rhodes:

Can I help you?

Kevin Nash shakes his head before answering the anxious Cody Rhodes.

Kevin Nash: Well, I don’t know Cody if you can help me but I’m sure as hell going to help you.

Cody Rhodes seems curious to what Kevin Nash has said, but Matt Striker is even more curious, curious enough to ask a question.

Matt Striker: Sorry for interrupting but why have you been so interested in helping out Cody Rhodes, Kevin?

Kevin Nash chuckles for a moment, Cody Rhodes is now completely lost again but that doesn’t matter as Kevin Nash begins to set the record straight.

Kevin Nash: Well, you know Matt, usually I don’t indulge in what is said between me and the board but both parties felt it was in the best interest of the business for Cody here to be back at the top of Raw as the World Heavyweight Champion and the Money in the Bank was that exact opportunity but as usual, egos get in the way of business but that is all about to change.

Kevin Nash turns directly at Cody Rhodes and makes him an offer.

Kevin Nash: Cody, I’m here to offer my services to you to make sure that the best interests of everybody on the board, myself and yourself are met and you wanna know why my interest is so vested? Well it’s simply Cody, you’re looking at the new Executive Vice-President of Talent Relations and now I think of it Cody, there is one thing you can do for me tonight and I think ya know what I’m thinking of and I’ll see you out there buddy.

Nash then turns away and begins to walk away, Cody Rhodes gains a little smirk and rubs his chin while Matt Striker is left as shocked as anyone else but that doesn’t matter as Raw goes elsewhere.

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is for the UWF European Championship!

MISTEEEEEEERRRRRR KENNNNEEEDDDDDEEYYY!

Mr__Kennedy_Entrance_Video_-_2_Minu.gif

KENNEDEH!

Airbourne song “Turn Up The Trouble” starts playing on the PA System. Mr. Kennedy walks out from behind the curtain as the lights go down. Mr. Kennedy is wearing his classic “Talk Loud, Hit Harder” shirt. He raises his hand up in the air as the microphone comes down from the ceiling of the arena on stage.

thth4c0h640.gif

Mr. Kennedy grabs the microphone and looks around at the crowd who are mainly cheering him. He begins to speak.

Mr. Kennedy: Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls people of all ages. You should all direct your attention to either the entrance stage or the titantron and give a nice welcome to the man who hails from Green Bay, Wisconsin, the greatest wrestler in sports entertainment history... The Next UWF European Champion! MISSTEEEEEERRR KENNNNEEEEEDDDDYYY…

Mr. Kennedy pauses as the crowd waits as he finally says his name again.

Mr. Kennedy: ...KENNEDEH!

10369874.jpg

Kennedy throws the mic away and heads into the ring ready for the biggest match of his short time here on Raw.

[video=youtube;I5ceMTj24SQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5ceMTj24SQ&feature=player_embedded[/video]

John Cena’s entrance music blares out of the speakers, and the crowd bursts in thunderous boo’s. After the vocals kick in, Cena slowly makes his way out on the stage, soaking in the boos from the fans. Cena looks into the camera with a smirk, he holds up the European Championship as he makes his way down the entrance ramp. The fans are doing anything and everything to show their hatred towards Cena. They’re booing him, they’re shouting insults at him, they’re even throwing trash at Cena, but it doesn’t phase him. Cena passes the entrance ramp and slides into the ring, before throwing up the ‘HLR’ taunt. The fans boo Cena, as he ignores it, before lifting the belt over his head showing it to Kennedy as if to say this is the closest you'll ever get. He hands the belt to the official and throws his shirt and hat off before getting ready to fight.

Justin Roberts: And introducing next, he is the current reigning and defending UWF European Champion John Cena!

EuropeanChampionship.png

CenaEuro_zps96797b12.jpg
Vs.
Kennedy_zps47b09077.jpg

Ding Ding Ding!

The bell rings and the European Champion immediately wants to use his strength advantage by tying up in the center of the ring, but Kennedy knows Cena has the advantage there and lashes out with a sidekick to the side of the Champion’s leg. Kennedy immediately throws Cena into a headlock looking to wear Cena down and be rid of the strength advantage Cena has. Kennedy has some success but Cena manages to drive Kennedy into the ropes. With the leverage Cena throws Kennedy off of him and looks for a shoulder block, but Kennedy has it well scouted and knocks Cena down with a shoulder block of his own. Kennedy goes off the ropes, but Cena rolls onto his stomach and Kennedy leaps over Cena, Kennedy comes back but Cena leapfrogs over Kennedy. Kennedy comes back and Cena sends him crashing to the mat with a back body drop.

JR:
The challenger trying valiantly to stay out of the way of the Champion’s brute strength, but it was unsuccessful their as the Champion just threw Kennedy down to the mat.

Cena shoots Kennedy off the ropes and performs an arm drag that sends Kennedy down to the mat before Cena grabs Kennedy’s arm and begins wrenching it. Kennedy begins struggling as the crowd boo as Cena is loving the pain he is inflicting on Kennedy. Kennedy however manages to stand up and drive Cena into the corner forcing the break. The crowd cheer as Kennedy gets free and drives his elbow into the temple of Cena. With Cena stunned Kennedy shoots Cena off the ropes, but Cena counters and hammers Kennedy into the corner of the ring. Kennedy bounces back into the ring and Cena goes off the ropes connecting with a bulldog! Cena rolls Kennedy over and goes for the first cover attempting to retain his title.

1…

2…

Kennedy kicks out!

Piper:
Kennedy is fighting for his life here tonight JR. The brash loudmouth from Green Bay has an opportunity of a lifetime to defeat the former two time World Champion.

Cena gets up and yells at the official to count faster which allows Kennedy to catch his breath long enough that Kennedy is able to get in a jab to the gut of Cena’s stomach followed by a second to the face. Kennedy sends Cena off of the ropes but Cena counters again. This time Kennedy isn’t going to come back and be knocked down so Kennedy drops to the mat and rolls out of the ring to catch his breath.

Piper:
Kennedy is a moron, he can’t win the European Championship on the outside!

JR:
Kennedy was more worried about Cena Hot Rod and what he would have done as Cena has managed to stay on top of Kennedy for most of this match up.

Kennedy comes to the outside and Cena, with his angry face on follows almost immediately. Kennedy realizes Cena is right behind him and rushes to the other side before sliding into the ring. Cena again follows which is exactly what Kennedy wanted as Kennedy slides back out toying with Cena. Cena is frustrated and heads over to the ropes and grabs Kennedy by the head. Kennedy however has Cena exactly where he wants him and pulls down on the ropes and Cena’s neck snaps on the ropes.

JR:
Brilliant move by the challenger, realizing the best way to beat John Cena is to get into his head and make him reckless. But now can the brass young kid take advantage.

Piper:
You know if the roles had been reversed you’d be bitching up a storm, you know I’m right JR.

Kennedy does indeed take advantage getting up on the apron and pulling Cena up with him, before performing a gorgeous DDT on the apron. The crowd ooh as Cena is out apparently but manages to fall to the outside making sure Kennedy can’t make the cover.

JR:
My god Kennedy may have just broken the European Champions neck with that move, kids let me say this once again tonight, do not try this at home!

“That belt is as good as mine Cena!” Kennedy screams at Cena before hopping into the ring and breaking the count. He heads back to the outside of the ring and brings Cena up to his feet before setting him up and ramming him back first right into the ring apron. Cena screams in agony as Kennedy’s confidence begins to build. Cena’s back and neck must be killing him now as Kennedy throws Cena into the ring and makes the cover.

1…

JR:
Come on Kid! What an upset!

2…

3.. NO!

Cena kicks out!

Kennedy isn’t upset however as the crowd begins chanting Kennedy! Kennedy! Kennedy! He brings Cena to his feet and flips him and brings him down so his neck and upper back land right on Kennedy’s knee. The crowd is impressed with the maneuver. Kennedy goes for the cover again.

1…

2…

3.. NO!

Cena kicks out!

Piper:
Kennedy is so close to winning gold here in UWF he can taste it JR. But Cena won’t go down!

Kennedy stands up and in a fit of rage kicks Cena right in the back of the neck. Cena rolls into a seated position in the corner and Kennedy unwilling to give Cena a breather begins stomping away on Cena as the crowd begin chanting with every kick. Yes! Yes! Yes! Kennedy backs up and the crowd explode as they realize what Kennedy is looking to do. He bounces off the ropes and comes right at Cena and brings a running boot into the unprotected head of Cean. The crowd explode into cheers as Kennedy can feel the European Championship coming his way. He pulls Cena to the center of the ring and makes the cover.

1…

Piper:
I don’t believe it but we’re going to see a new champion.

2…

JR:
Kennedy with the upset!

3… NO!

JR:
Dammit once again Cena manages to get the shoulder up!

Kennedy again goes on the offensive driving an elbow right into the back of Cena’s neck. Cena is clearly hurting around the neck. Kennedy brings him to his feet and sends him whipping off of the ropes Kennedy spins looking for a clothesline but finds one that connects with him. Cena stands tall holding his neck as Kennedy staggers to his feet.

JR:
And the strength of Cena on display as Kennedy is clearly knocked for a loop after that clothesline.

Cena has a look of frustration and sheer pissed off as Kennedy gets to his feet and again Cena unloads with a clothesline that appears to take Kennedy’s head off. Kennedy gets up by simply not wanting to be pinned and Cena knocks him down again. Kennedy gets up and Cena grabs him before hitting a powerbomb on Kennedy that knocks the wind out of the challenger. Cena throws up his hand signaling the five knuckle shuffle is coming.

Piper:
Looks like the chances of Kennedy walking out with the belt are getting smaller and smaller by the second!

Cena throws his hand in front of Kennedy’s face and bounces off of the ropes and comes back. He performs some theatrics and it costs him, as Kennedy suddenly sits up and grabs Cena and throws him into the small package!

1…

2…

3…

NO!

Cena literally gets out of it in the last fraction of a second. The official throws up his hands signaling two as the crowd thinks Kennedy has won!

JR:
No the official is calling it off this match is still going to continue.

Piper:
I’ve never seen anyone roll Cena up like that during the Five Knuckle Shuffle.

Kennedy begins arguing with the official trying to get clarification on what the hell just happened. Kennedy is heartbroken when the official tells Kennedy he got the shoulder up. Kennedy turns around frustrated not realizing the European Champion is right there waiting for him. Cena picks up Kennedy on his shoulders and drives Kennedy to the mat with a thunderous FU! The crowd erupt into boos as Cena goes for the cover.

1…

2…

3…

JR:
Shit!

Here is your winner and STILL UWF European Champion: John Cena!

The crowd is in an uproar as Cena’s music begins to play and Cena is handed his European Championship. Cena is victorious in his first successful defense.

Piper:
Cena continues to be an example of a winner JR. Love him or hate him, this man knows how to get it done in the ring and I expect that European Championship to be around his waist for a very long time.

JR:
You have to give credit to Kennedy though Hot Rod. He came within a fraction of a second of becoming the UWF European Champion. I hope this kid gets another chance cause if he does I bet you anything he’ll take it!

Cena is in the ring holding the title high, and showing off to the sold out crowd. He is so wrapped up in himself he doesn’t see a figure come into the ring behind him. The crowd explode into cheers as it is none other than Cody Rhodes. Rhodes grabs Cena from behind and without hesitation drives him to the mat with the Cross Rhodes! The crowd explode into cheers as Rhodes stands tall over the man who cost him Money in the Bank.

Piper:
Oh man! Cody Rhodes! That insane son of a bitch just got himself some retribution JR!

JR:
I have to admit I half expected Cody to be involved in the decision of this match but it looks like Rhodes picked the perfect time to get some payback.

Rhodes stands tall over Cena with that long far away look as UWF Raw heads elsewhere.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TheNewSmackdownBanner.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[video=youtube;Shzy-3fGkTI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Shzy-3fGkTI[/video]

The crowd erupts as, HBK comes out from the back. HBK is in an extra special mood as he is all smiles and is parading around. HBK drops down to his knees and as he puts his arms in the air, his pyro goes off

HBK hops up and keeps the excitement going as he slaps hands with the fans along his way to the ring. As HBK gets inside he heads to the farthest corner and climbs to the middle turnbuckle. HBK holds his arms in the air as the crowd is cheering him on and as he puts his arms down, he starts clapping at the fans for his appreciation of them

HBK gets off the turnbuckle and is handed a microphone and parades around the ring a little bit before finally talking

HBK: Oh my, oh my, oh my. What an ovation that was. And my oh my what a night it was this past weekend at Money in the Bank. You had to be there to appreciate what transpired. You had, The Miz finally capturing the World Title. You had, CM Punk reclaiming to his third UWF World Title reign. And then you had the match of the night that put two of the biggest stars in the history of this business between, The Rock and Shawn Michaels.

The crowd gives a loud pop

HBK: You won't see another match like that take place for a very long time. You won't see two men with the talent's that myself and The Rock share. Some would even say it was the end of an era and for, The Rock it was. The match had it all though. You had two guys that wanted to win that match as badly as the other did. The Rock and myself threw everything at each other. From Rock Bottoms to Sweet Chin Music. You name it, it was delivered. But at the end of the night just like it usually has to happen, someone walked away the winner and the other with a lifetime filled of regret. For yours truly, the Heart Break Kid, Shawn Michaels it was a night that cemented him as many will claim it as being the greatest of all time.

The crowd starts out a massive "HBK" chant

HBK: When I came out from the back, I honestly can say that I had no clue what I would say when I got in this ring. At Money in the Bank, I showed a side of myself that hasn't been there over the years. It was a gutsy and ruthless display that helped carry me to a victory over, The Rock. And yeah I will come out and admit that, that was the biggest victory in my career. I had faced them all up until the night, Rock and I faced off. The Rock of course is not happy he suffered the loss, but I will tell you he is one tough s.o.b. in this ring and he is everything he says he is. The Rock earned a lot of respect in my book after that night. It was just one of those nights where you knew it was going to take more than everything you have to win the match. Neither of us wanted to lose. We went back and forth for weeks with each other just to get the upper advantage, but it was like I told, The Rock, I do my talking in this ring. A lot of people will say that I got lucky. I will say that a win is a win and it was quite possibly the most important in my career.

The crowd cheers again and starts to bow down at, HBK

HBK: Alright knock it off. I enjoy it the first time, but only so much I can handle. I appreciate it though haha. You all are making it tough for me to never leave this business, you know. But in all seriousness after the match was over and I shook, The Rock's hands, I knew he was completely sincere in his handshake. Yeah I did get a bit emotional, but when you worked as hard as I did to win just one match and it not even be for a World Title just shows how much this business means to you as well as cementing a legacy like no others. For, The Rock, he's all done now. Money in the Bank was his last match and I sent him packing on a losing note. I know that won't settle well with any of you Rocky fans out there. Now, The Rock can concentrate on his next movie and we can all get back to our regular schedule programming and reality. The reality is this, The Rock is currently in his Miami home and is waiting until you the UWF fans and Vince McMahon can give him what he wants.

HBK hand gestures money which gets the crowd buzzing

HBK: It's not the last we've seen of, The Rock around here. He won't be back for a while, but one day he'll be back. He may have gained some respect with me, but now we're all back to reality here in the UWF and the reality is, that after Sunday at Money in the Bank, the Heart Break Kid, Shawn Michaels the man from his glory days IS BACK! Now almost twenty years later in this business, I feel I have accomplished everything. I've beaten, The Rock, Undertaker, Triple H, Kurt Angle, Randy Orton, and the list goes on. What left is there for me to do. I've given my life up to all of you and this business. Maybe I just need to go home and say "It's Over". The only problem is, I'm not done yet. There is something I want. It is something I haven't had in my possession in a long long time. I think it's time, Shawn Michaels goes after the UWF World Title!

A huge pop from the crowd is heard throughout the building as people are going crazy

HBK: But that will have to wait. You see there's a certain individual in the back I'd like to address and he now goes by, Mr. Money in the Bank, Edge. Edge you and your goons tried so hard to keep me down. Yet not even, The Rock with help could keep me down. Edge you nearly cost me my match last Sunday. So what I want to do right now before I go back there and drag you out to this ring, I want you to come out here and comment about why you tried screwing me in that match. Let's see if you have a set to face me man to man....

HBK lowers his microphone and waits for a response

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME?
YOU DON’T KNOW ME!

[video=youtube;dKSJN3WWR3E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKSJN3WWR3E[/video]

It's been a long time, been a long time comin
Looks like the death of me now
But you know, there's no turning back now
This is what makes me - this is what I am

The fans are starting to boo loudly expecting Mr. Money in The Bank to come out but they are in for quite the surprise as none other than…

Trish Stratus comes from the back and the fans give out a mixed reaction but still more boos than anything. But of course she delights in the reaction as she makes her way to the ring. She enters the ring with mic and hand as HBK was obviously expecting someone else which Trish doesn’t seem to care about.

She then begins.

The only undefeated woman in UWF… Trish Stratus:
Shawn… this is what you look like. This is what you are doing with your ongoing talks about how you did this and that. How you beat Rock and how you want Edge and blah blah blah. I mean really I don’t know why you think you think you deserve so much credit. It is obvious that you cheated to win. I mean really… do you think that you could beat The Rock on your own? But not only that but you think that you have what it takes to defeat Edge? You really think that you have what it takes to defeat the Rated R Superstar? The man that went into a match with six other guys and came out on top? Wow you are as delusional and full of yourself as the guys in back have been saying all this time.

The only undefeated woman in UWF… Trish Stratus:
You aren’t worthy of any face time with Edge. You don’t deserve even half the credit you are trying to place on yourself. You beat a man that has had three matches in the past few months before facing off against you and yet he pushed you to his limits. He told you time and time again do not underestimate him and yet that was what you attempted to do every time. But you see… if you hadn’t of thrown your little hissy fit and had me thrown out you know that you would have been on the losing end and The Rock would have walked out the winner because The Rock and Trish are the best team that has ever competed together. We took over the wrestling world by storm and once we joined sides it was a tandem that nobody could touch. So on that end you got lucky… but to claim that Edge did this and he did that. Let me put it to you this way… kid. If Edge would have been fresh and not have had to endure a grueling seven man… yeah count them… there were more guys in the Raw Money in the Bank than in the other two and he walked out with the briefcase and if he didn’t have to endure all of that before approaching you… you would have been down for the count.

You can’t hold a candle to Edge’s talent. You can’t even come close to doing what Edge has done. It took The Rock everything for you to finally find this edge and although I know why he tried to do it so hard and so much… I still can’t fully grasp why he wasted all that time with you doing that. But now that you feel that you are on top of the world, that you can do it all you feel that you can do to Edge what you did to The Rock and now you feel that you should be at the top of the wrestling world but I’m here to tell you… that if you try to climb up that proverbial ladder… Edge will be there ready to spear you from the top back down to reality where you will realize and know that you aren’t ready. You may have all the fans cheering, chanting your name, and all that other jazz but you know what… I’ve had that before. The Rock has had that before, Edge has had that before. We know how to work the crowd into a frenzy… its not hard at all. They can easily be manipulated just like your mind can be. You will finally come to the realization that you aren’t in the same league.

You will finally come to terms and see that you are in over your head if you think that you can deal with the man that will be the future World Heavyweight Champion. The man that will be number one on the top show in UWF. While you… you’ll just be the guy, that kid always looking up towards the stars. Always looking towards the fans for your support hoping that they will cheer you and chant your name. Hoping that they won’t ever forget you so you have to show up every single week and jerk them off. And while you are doing all of that for them… Edge will be doing what is good for him and that is becoming the world champion when it is least expected because when you are the ultimate opportunist… you strike when the time is perfect.

Trish lowers her mic looking down HBK.

HBK: If we're talking about manipulating then we must be talking about you and how you like to spread those legs open for anyone who holds closely to gold.

The crowd laughs and starts up a loud "Trish is a whore" chant. Trish Stratus gets extremely pissed off and throws her own hissy fit

HBK: You have, Umaga over on Anarchy, Edge, and The Rock. That's a whole big load your taking in there, isn't it, missy?! Yeah, I'm going to need to ask forgiveness for that one, but I couldn't help myself. Now onto matters much important. I'm sorry, but I need to back away a little bit.

The crowd laughs as, HBK plugs his nose which irritates, Trish some more

HBK: It took, The Rock to have three people to help him at Money in the Bank and yet he still couldn't get the job done. Think about it, you were a problem in his thorn out there that not just like you probably are to all three of those guys. It might of been a great start for Camp Stratus at Money in the Bank, but I made sure that it didn't end well. Face it, I did, The Rock a favor and made sure he didn't spend another night with you before he caught something. That's twice that I'm going to need to ask for forgiveness.

HBK smiles as the crowd continues to laugh

HBK: Not even your boy, Edge could help him on that night. I wrestled the perfect match, yet I was still able to take care of, Edge and make sure he didn't cost me my match. I don't want excuses that he was tired because that man doesn't know the meaning of tired. He is the definition of opportunist and tries anyway he can to make sure he gets the job done, even if it meant cheating. I wanted, Edge to come out here, but instead he sends a female to do his dirty work. I sent a message to, The Rock the night I ended his career and I showed him why I am everything I say I am. Now, I want you to send a message to, Edge for me

HBK lowers his microphone, looks to his right, and then delivers sweet chin music to, Trish.

(Pretend it's, Trish)

The crowd goes crazy for, HBK's actions as a huge "HBK" chant breaks out. HBK then stands over, Trish and bends down to say something

HBK: Tell, Edge, that one way or another, I'm coming for him! And if you're not down with that, I got two words...... NOOOOOOO NOOOOOOO NOOOOOO. Wait a second, I can't say that because for one my wife will kill me for it. So instead, the UWF Universe has two words for ya

The crowd chants "SUCK IT". HBK's music blasts throughout the arena as he walks over, Trish and exits the ring. HBK slaps hands with the fans in the front row as the camera shot zooms in on, Trish who is out cold still

bray_wyatt.0_standard_352.0.jpg

Bray Wyatt: Another day, another week and still, the world remains my oyster and y'all know how much I love oyster, man. But I don't have love for this world, no sir, this world is here to be devoured. I know a lot of folks at home are probably sittin' on their little sofas with their little eyes watchin' Bray Wyatt wondering just how he feels about beating John Cena and Dean Ambrose at Money in The Bank and they probably assume that just like all the other guys, Bray Wyatt's gon' talk about a new era or some other stuff like that. Well that just ain't the case in fact it's the exact opposite of the case. This isn't a new beginning... this is the end. This is doomsday, armageddon, the end of times!... the end of all you know, all you love and all you believe in!... unless of course... you believe in me.

Bray Wyatt has wide grin on his face as the camera slows and zooms in on him.

And the believer have all came outta the woodshed now, they ain't in hidin' no more because they know, they have realized what they should've known all along... that good things come to those who believe in Bray Wyatt, and I can offer them those good things, that salvation in the end. That safety from the storm I will bring to this world as we move to the next world, a world where the Wyatt Family will live happily ever after and plant seeds in the ashes of those who fell before us, unwashed masses of non-believers, sinners and moral monsters. These moral monsters have learned now what they are facing when they face Bray Wyatt and that is both a physical monster and an omnipresent force that this world has never seen in two thousand years!

Bray Wyatt becomes crazed.

They have realized that I am their MESSIAH!.

Bray Wyatt looks dead at the camera.

They have realized that I can give them everything they ever wanted in exchange for one thing... their soul. And with each soul I grow stronger, I become more than a simple 'Angel in The Dirt' I become the 'Eater of Worlds'!... I become a Higher Power. I become God. You can't stop God children, you can join him by his side and sing his hymns and take his words as the only gospel you need because in return for your soul, in return for your love I offer you my love, I offer you my safety... so come join us. Come join in ALL THE FUN!... come to daddy... come to God... come to the World Heavyweight Champion... come to Bray Wyatt. I've got all the time in the world!.

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is the Main Event of the evening!

[video=youtube;Ih8101n7xvA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ih8101n7xvA&feature=player_embedded[/video]

A heavy thumping riff hits the Public Announcement style, one that sounds like it's incredibly badass and after a few moments Kevin Nash appears from the backstage, who slowly marches out from the backstage. The fans are cheering as Kevin Nash lifts his arm up in the air which gets another strong pop from the crowd before marching down the entrance ramp towards the ring.

JR: Well folks we have just learned earlier tonight that Kevin Nash is the brand new Vice President of Talent Relations and folks that means Nash has some big pull backstage.

Piper: No wonder why Nash got the first shot at Edge. He does the only thing Nash can win at, politics.

Nash gets to bottom of the ramp and turns and begins to wait.

[video=youtube;Vw88ogjX4Vo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw88ogjX4Vo&feature=player_embedded[/video]

JR: Bah gawd! Cody Rhodes is coming down to ringside does this mean Cody has decided to watch Edge's back here tonight?

Piper: Cody would be a moron if he didn't. Nash has promised to make Cody a World Champion again and one thing Cody is not is stupid.

Cody comes down to the bottom of the ramp and follows Nash down to the ring. Nash hops into the ring smiling like a Chesire Cat. He heads over to the ropes and throws up his classic wolfpack sign.

Justin Roberts: Introducing first, from Detroit Michigan, being accompanied to the ring by Cody Rhodes, he is the Vice President of Talent Relations Kevin Nash!

[video=youtube;dKSJN3WWR3E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKSJN3WWR3E&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Mr. Money in the Bank Edge comes out looking like he's seen a ghost, holding on to the briefcase like its his own child. He walks down the ramp slowly putting his hands through his long locks. He is clearly unprepared for this turn of events.

JR: And now look at Edge, I never thought I'd say it but the Rated R Superstar looks scared.

Edge takes a deep breath looks up to the sky and when he comes down he has a massive smile on his face. Edge begins to laugh as...

[video=youtube;I5ceMTj24SQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5ceMTj24SQ&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The crowd begin to boo as the European Champion fresh off his victory earlier comes out to the ring. Cena and Edge clearly had this planned as Cena comes down to the ramp and together both men pound their fists.

Piper: I never thought I'd see the day John Cena and Edge were in cahoots JR.

JR: Rhodes attacked Cena after Cena successfully retained the European Championship. And it looks like Cena is out here tonight for retribution.

Edge slides into the ring as Cena stares across the ring at Rhodes who does not look impressed. The smile on Nash's face has worn off as he shakes his head. It is now Edge who gets to his feet is smiling as he hands the briefcase over to official Chad Patton, before Patton calls for the bell.

KevinNash_zps9b58d089.jpg
Vs.
EdgeRaw_zps900cb6fc.jpg

Ding Ding Ding

The bell rings and Edge and Nash stare down at each other from across the ring. Nash wants to get his hands on the Rated R superstar in a bad way. He goes to grab Edge, but Edge uses his speed and gets out of the way. Edge waits in the other corner a large smirk on his face. “Come on old man. I’m waiting!” Nash goes as quickly as he can to grab Edge, but Edge is still able to get out of the way. Nash is furious as Mr. Money in the Bank just stands there and laughs. “Come on!” Edge uses his hands to say bring it. Nash attempts a clothesline but Edge ducks it and Edge reaches up and slaps the Giant across the face. Edge turns to Cena, “can you believe this guy still thinks he can wrestle.”

Piper:
Edge is just having his way with Nash, getting into Nash’s head, trying to say, you can’t catch me!

JR:
I think all he is doing is pissing off Nash, which is something you don’t necessarily want to do.

Edge is so proud of himself he doesn’t see Nash behind him turning red with rage. Edge turns around and Nash is right there and grabs Edge with both hands around Edge’s throat and lifts him up into the air and slams him down to the mat with a double handed chokeslam. The crowd pop loudly as Nash follows Edge who bounces right up holding his back into the corner. Once there Nash is able to get his long reach on Edge and begins hammering his elbows into both sides of Edge’s head. Happy with the beatdown he is performing Nash takes his long leg and plants his boot right into Edge’s throat choking him. The official begins a 5 count and Nash lets go as Edge faceplants to the mat holding his throat.

JR:
This is why Kevin Nash is so dangerous, given an opportunity with his size and strength he can truly hurt someone.

Piper:
If you notice the size difference between Nash and Edge, if Nash is able to get his hands on Edge for long we could be looking at a massacre in this ring here tonight.

Cena is yelling at the official to do a better job especially about a choke. The official tells Cena to back off or he’ll get kicked. Meanwhile Nash helps Edge to his feet and sends him shooting off of the ropes. Edge comes back and Nash looks for a boot but Edge ducks it. Edge bounces off the ropes but Nash grabs him and throws him to the mat with a back body drop! Edge falls hard to the mat from the 7 feet of Nash and as Edge gets up holding his back Nash knees Edge in the gut. Nash then puts Edge through his legs and the crowd cheers.

JR:
It looks like the Rated R Superstar is about to get jackknifed!

Piper:
This is one of the most devastating moves I’ve ever seen JR, I don’t think a small guy like Edge would be able to get up from this anytime soon.

Nash throws Edge up onto his shoulders, but the Rated R superstar gets on his shoulders and begins driving big right hands into Nash’s face. Nash is forced to let go and Edge lands on his feet. Edge grabs Nash and attempts to send him into the ropes, but Nash counters. Edge goes bouncing off of the ropes and Nash catches him and throws him onto a shoulder. Unfortunately for Nash Edge is able to squirm off of the shoulder, grab Nash and bring him down to the mat with the Edge-O-matic! The crowd begin to boo as Edge grabs Nash’s leg and pins Nash.

1…

2…

Nash kicks out!

JR:
The ultimate opportunist finding an opportunity here and succeeds but you have to wonder how many he’ll get against an opponent almost twice his size.

Piper:
Edge has beaten some giants before JR, this is no different. I don’t know why you are kissing so much ass though it is ridiculous.

Edge immediately gets on top of Nash and begins unloading on him with right hands to Nash’s forehead hoping to keep the big man off of his feet. The official however steps in and pulls Edge off of Nash. The crowd cheers as the official is doing his job and it allows Nash to begin getting to his feet. Edge manages to move the official aside and as Nash is clearing the cobwebs Edge goes low and nails Nash with a chop block! The crowd boo as Nash falls to the mat and screams in agony.

JR:
Oh god, Edge attacking the weak legs of Nash, Nash has had serious issues in the past with those legs and he better be careful he
doesn’t hurt himself here.

Edge immediately grabs the leg Nash is holding and lifts it before Edge begins stomping on the tree trunk right in the acl/hamstring area hard. After five hard shots Edge leans the leg to the side before bringing an elbow down right into the groin area of Nash. Cena stands on the outside applauding Edge for his in ring ability. Edge lifts up Nash’s leg and slams it hard down into the mat.

Piper:
Edge is doing everything in his power to make sure Nash can’t stand up. This is great!

JR:
I’m still trying to figure out why in the hell John Cena is down here cheering on Edge. It is just plain out creepy.

Edge drags Nash to the center of the ring before grabbing the leg once again and the crowd boos as Edge locks in the Edgecator! Edge holds the move in at the center of the ring, ripping and driving into Nash’s surgically repaired legs. Nash fights as best he can but even the crowd begins to wonder what’s going to happen as Nash is looking worse for wear.

Piper:
This is great JR. I’m going to start calling Edge David because he is really going to knock down goliath here tonight.

The crowd is cheering for Nash as Cody remains stoic on the outside. Nash begins fighting desperately to get to the ropes, but the way Edge has the move locked in it is a lot harder than usual. Nash can feel his legs beginning to give on him but he doesn’t want to give up, not like this. Cena gets a little too close for the officials liking to the two in the ring and the official moves to intercept him. Cena had no intention of jumping in but Cody uses it to his advantage grabbing Nash’s arm and pulling him towards the ropes. The crowd goes nuts as Nash grabs the ropes and Cody backs away. The official turns and sees Nash’s hand on the ropes and immediately calls for a break.

JR:
Cody Rhodes showing solidarity with Kevin Nash helping Nash get to the ropes and thus breaking up Edge’s offense.

Piper:
JR you are such a hypocrite. When a guy you like does it, its fantastic, if it’s a guy you hate you whine about it until we all attempt to bang our heads into the wall.

Edge gets off and immediately gets into the officials face arguing about Rhodes. Nash begins getting to his feet using the ropes and the official heads over to ask Rhodes if he is guilty of what Edge is accusing him of. This allows Cena to get on the ring apron with the European Championship in hand and nail Nash square in the nose with it. The crowd boo loudly as Nash falls to the mat hard and Cena hops off the apron. Edge immediately pulls Nash to the center of the ring and calls for the official to make the cover.

JR:
No god dammit no! Not like this!

1…

2…

3.. NO!

Nash kicks out at the last second surprising Edge!

JR:
Thank God Kevin Nash kicks out! I think I would have gone on one of those tangents you were talking about Hot Rod if Cena won two matches here tonight!

Edge sits up shaking his head as Cena stands on the outside looking perplexed and stunned. Edge gets over to the corner and begins yelling before getting down and beginning to wait for Nash to get to his feet. Edge is waiting and waiting as Nash is clearly having trouble putting any pressure on his leg. Edge is getting ready to lunge when Rhodes grabs Edge’s foot. Edge turns and kicks off Rhodes before rushing Nash, but the distraction costs Edge as he literally runs head first into a massive big boot. The crowd explode as Nash gets back on the offensive.

Piper:
Holy Christ! I felt the shockwaves from that boot from here.

JR:
That was my bad Hot Rod.

Piper:
Oh for the love of god!

Edge manages somehow to get to his feet but he literally doesn’t look so good. Nash is able to grab him with ease and without breaking a sweat Nash throws Edge down hard to the mat with a fallaway slam! The crowd is getting really hot now, as Edge decides not to cover Edge but instead picks him up by his long locks and shoves his hand around Edge’s throat. The crowd cheer as Nash has hit another gear. He lifts the Rated R Superstar up in the air and sends him crashing down to the mat with a brutal chokeslam! The crowd pop loudly as Nash goes for the cover.

1…

2…

3…

NO!

Cena has grabbed the official and pulled him out of the ring. As the official gets to a vertical basis Cena nails him with a big right hand knocking the official out!

JR:
Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit!

Piper:
Exactly what I was thinking when you just ripped ass moments ago!

Cena slides into the ring as Nash is waiting for him. Cena rushes Nash, and Nash looks for a big boot, but Cena ducks it before coming back and dropping Nash with a running shoulder block. Cena waits for Nash to get to his feet and lifts Nash up onto his shoulders. Cena takes a moment, breathes in and sends Nash crashing to the mat with an FU! The crowd begin to boo loudly.

Piper:
Fuck you Nash! Cena telling Nash exactly what he thinks of anyone who sides with Cody Rhodes.

JR:
Speaking of Cody!

Cena is cursing out Nash and doesn’t see Cody climb to the top rope and wait for Cena. Cena turns and Cody leaps and nails Cena right in the face with the beautiful disaster! The crowd pop loudly as Rhodes waits emotionless, he said earlier he was going to make Cena pay. He sees the European Championship laying on the ground and smirks, grabbing it and setting it up. Cena gets to his feet and Rhodes unleashes with the belt knocking Cena to the mat with the championship belt and the crowd love it.

JR:
Yes! Yes! Cody Rhodes taking it to that damn bastard John Cena!

Piper:
Rhodes is fucking nuts! I hope he knows what he is doing by pissing off a man the caliber of John Cena.

Rhodes throws down the title and allows a smirk to cross his face. He is clearly not done with Cena at all. He seems to be about to head outside the ring, but we’ll never know for as he turns around Edge is back and the Rated R Superstar Edge connects with a spear on Rhodes from outta nowhere!

Piper:
Spear! Spear! Spear!

JR:
Don’t get too excited Hot Rod you’ll pee yourself.

Piper:
That’s not pee in my pants right now JR!

Edge stands up and spits on Rhodes much to the dismay of the crowd. “Get the hell out of my ring!” Edge yells before turning towards Nash who is still unconscious. Edge heads to the corner opposite of Nash and gets down. He is getting ready to do it again!

Piper:
Oh god! Another one, I haven’t felt this good in a long time. Break him in half age.

JR:
Piper you are without a doubt one disturbed individual!

Nash finally begins to stir and Edge is now practically begging for Nash to get to his feet. Nash begins pulling himself to his feet when the crowd explode again. Coming down to the ring is a new entrant. The Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels is coming out for revenge. He slides into the ring and Edge sees him coming and Edge goes to take Michaels head off. But Mr. Money in the Bank connects with air and on turning around meets Michaels foot as HBK connects with Sweet Chin Music!

JR:
Now my pants might be a little wet after Michaels getting himself some of Edge right here right now!

Piper:
Dammit! Dammit! Dammit!

Edge is out on his feet and in the wrong place as Big Sexy Kevin Nash is up. Nash grabs Edge and throws him between his legs. Nash doesn’t fool around at all, lifting Edge up over his head and slamming him down to the mat with the Jackknife Powerbomb! The crowd explodes. Michaels grabs the official on the outside and tosses him into the ring. Michaels sees Cena getting to his feet and nails Cena with the Sweet Chin Music. Meanwhile inside the ring Nash has covered Edge. The official stirs sees Nash on top of Edge and begins the count!

1…

Piper:
Oh fuck this!

2…

JR:
Nash has gotten retribution!

3…

Here is your winner of the match: Big Sexy Kevin Nash!

The crowd loves it as Nash’s music begins to play throughout the arena and Michaels comes sliding into the ring. He immediately grabs Nash’s hand and raises it showing the respect the mutual friends have with each other.

JR: What a great moment between friends Shawn Michaels and Kevin Nash having a moment here on Monday Night… HEY! WAIT!

Michaels and Nash turns around and are both taken down by a clothesline from one of the nastiest bastards in the UWF. Brock Lesnar! The crowd roar into major heat as Nash gets up and Lesnar sends him over the top rope with a clothesline! This leaves Shawn Michaels alone in the ring with Lesnar, something no one ever wants to be ask Jaime Noble! Lesnar lifts Michaels up onto his shoulders and performs a bone jarring F-5!

Piper:
Lesnar has been saying all night how he should be in the World championship picture and dammit I think we are seeing that right now!

Lesnar stares at HBK as if he is going to do something else to the Heartbreak Kid. But before he can attack….

[video=youtube;ixfDu08xtZk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixfDu08xtZk[/video]

Randy Orton comes out to a massive pop from the UWF crowd and he does not look happy at all. Shaking his head at the absolute chaos in the ring. Orton immediately calls for a halt to his music.

Randy Orton:
That’s enough! Lesnar you lay your fingers on anyone else tonight you’ll be suspended without pay. Do I make myself clear!

Lesnar does not look happy at this but decides not to make anything of it, not wanting to cross the one man who can grant him a World Title shot!

Randy Orton:
You know what I see when I look down at that ring right now! I see chaos, nothing but chaos. And if there is anything I hate more than chaos well I just can’t seem to come up with an answer. But I do indeed have an answer for this. Cody Rhodes, John Cena. I can see the bad blood forming between you two and all I can think of is that you two need to release it. And that’s when I had an idea. Both of you are former multi-time World champions. Both of you want to be World Champion. So here’s how we’re going to settle this. At the next Pay Per View, Cody you are going to captain a team, and John you are going to captain a team. The winning team’s captain will become the number one contender to the UWF World Heavyweight Champion at Summerslam!

The crowd pop loudly at the idea Orton has had and are even more excited at where Orton may be going with this.

Randy Orton:
Cody, John, I’ll even do you a favor and name your teams right now. John you will captain a team consisting of Mr. Money in the Bank Edge, AJ Styles, and Brock Lesnar. Cody, your team will consist of Kevin Nash, Alberto Del Rio, and Shawn Michaels. Now as I can see by the dumb look in Brock’s eyes, you all want to know what you get as Teammates of these captains. Well its simple. Whoever gets the pinfall in this match will be guaranteed a World Championship opportunity within two months after the match at Lockdown. So all of you who haven’t held a World title here in UWF, all you have to do is pin someone on the other team and you’ve got an opportunity of a lifetime.

Lesnar smiles and screams happy to hear the opportunity to win himself a World Title shot. He isn’t the only one as Nash is shown smiling as well.

Randy Orton:
And before I go, I guess I should mention the type of Match your in at Lockdown. A match never done before in UWF, and hell I can’t recall one ever being done again. Team Cody, Team Cena, you will do battle inside Lethal Lockdown!

The crowd explode! Orton’s music begins playing as he has literally just dropped a bombshell on the entire UWF roster!

JR:
My god Lethal Lockdown! That… I’m speechless Hot Rod.

Piper:
Shit just got real JR. Shit just got real!

UWF Raw heads to its final commercial break everyone still unable to believe the announcement.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LockdownPosterUpdated_zps090df0b4.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cause Really I'm A Psycho

[video=youtube;B8ehdkBucSc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8ehdkBucSc&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The crowd is on their feet for their uncrowned champion. Dean Ambrose makes his way out and the roar is even louder than the music cue. Ambrose has a smirk on his face and breathes in the aroma of the crowd’s energy before the walking down the ramp. Instead of going up the ring steps, he gets on the apron and faces the crowd as they cheer him even more than before. He leans forward to them but keeps his arms on the ropes before heading into the ring. It isn’t long before we see Ambrose laughing as soon as he is handed a mic.

Dean Ambrose
Hehehehe. People like to think that when they win a match, they are in fact winners. In the small scheme of things, yeah maybe you won one small thing, but can you really call yourself a winner when you didn't even fight for it? Bray Wyatt likes to think he's a winner. He thinks he outsmarted everyone. You, me, John Cena, but that's just what he thinks. None of you saw what happened when the lights went out. I didn't see what happened, but I do know what happened. Someone attacked me. I'm sure you all could come up with that conclusion yourself but it's now clear that it is not John Cena nor I. Someone is looking out for Bray Wyatt. I don't think Sandow is dumb enough to get even more on my bad side. I'm not sure those two even like each other so why would he care to get involved when his title isn't at stake. No someone else is out there protecting Bray Wyatt. It seems like Bray has a family once again. If that's the case, I'll take pleasure in exterminating them all.

The crowd cheers for Ambrose.

Dean Ambrose
But back to what I was saying before. Bray Wyatt is no winner just as I am no loser. All you managed to do Bray was piss me off! You think this is over between us? This is just getting started Bray. Things are starting to heat up! I can feel my entire body tingling with excitement for the future. Ya' see Bray, this feud has become personal. And when things get personal, grudge matches are made. Matches with certain extreme stipulations. And would you look at what pay per view is coming up next. It's Lockdown. With a name like that, the implications should be just as fearsome especially for a man who simply cannot win on his own. The Hardcore title may be coming back but the King of Hardcore will always reign supreme. I WILL REIGN SUPREME! And there's not a damn thing you or anyone else can do to stop it! I am the Alpha! I am the Omega! I am whole once again! This inner battle I have been having with myself is on hold for now. After what happened at Money in the Bank, it became clear that you are something that needs to be dealt with now. You’ve seen what we can do when HIM and I are at odds with one another but now, now we’re on the same page. Now you have two psychopaths to deal with instead of one.

Ambrose laughs very loudly and maniacally. Something about him seems more unusual than before.

Dean Ambrose
So what will you do next Bray? What can you do? Nothing! You could barely retain the tag team titles against those idiots on Anarchy. As a matter of fact, they beat you. How pathetic do you have to be to allow that to happen? If it wasn’t for everyone screwing me at every turn, I could become a Tag Team Champion again in a heartbeat with anyone I want. As a matter of fact, it appears my greatest rival wants to become my new tag team partner. He realizes just how much of a fool he was when he started that group. If there was no YES, there would be no more Sandow. If there was no YES, you would never have had this rise to power. I could win the tag team titles alone but apparently that's not an option. Now after what Cena did to me and mine and Daniel Bryan's past, it's safe to say I don't trust the guy. As far as I know this could all be a plot to get rid of me once and for all. I am immortal and I know that I could take whatever you throw at me as evidence by my last year here in UWF, but can you?

The crowd is silent, listening careful to all of Dean Ambrose's words, anticipating what could come out next.

Dean Ambrose
Daniel Bryan laid out the challenge and I accepted it. YES versus UWF's finest. But why stop there? We're not the Modern Day Double Dragons. We're not something you can take lightly and go on and fight again later in the night. Every champion needs to defend their title so I'm going to throw this out to ya'. How about you put your World Heavyweight Championship belt on the line. If you're as powerful as you say you are, you should have no problem defeating myself and Bryan. All you need is a little faith.

Ambrose chuckles at his own little joke before getting right back on track.

Dean Ambrose
Thing is Bray, I’m focused on one thing and one thing only, you. No one will be getting a title shot until I say so. They’ve all seen just how I extract my revenge to someone who gets between me and the World Heavyweight Championship. Edge may have the Money in the Bank briefcase but he sure as hell isn’t cashing it in while I’m in the world title picture. So let’s see if the so called messiah will accept my stipulation. C’mon Bray, there is nothing to be afraid of. What's the worse that can happen except for me proving just how much of a fraud you really are. The time is now Wyatt! One way or another, this feud ends at Lockdown once and for all! Either I get destroyed..... or YES gets sent back to the hell hole they came from.

The trademark sadistic smirk of Ambrose falls upon his face. It grows wider when suddenly Bray’s music hits.

[video=youtube;1r38RZnUfYE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1r38RZnUfYE[/video]

'Broken Out in Love' plays over the PA system, Dean Ambrose looks on in contempt as Bray Wyatt slowly saunters out from behind the curtain with the World Heavyweight Championship around his waist and the Tag Team Championship over his shoulder. He has a microphone already in hand and is ready to answer Dean Ambrose's challenge it seems.

normal_WWE_NXT_2013_03_14_HDTV_XviD-Ebi_avi0008.png

Bray Wyatt: Do you really want to play that game Dean?, do you really want to play the game of chance with the 'Eater of Worlds' because chance is one of the games I'm really good at. It was a chance I took way back when I beat the competition to become Mister Money in The Bank. It was chance that I took when I came out at Wrestlemania with this World Heavyweight Championship and once more it was a chance I took last Sunday when I beat both you and John Cena to retain my World Heavyweight Championship. So you ask yourself that question Dean, do you really want to play chance with the man who will take every chance and every opportunity to defeat you?. Are you sure you want to put me in a situation where I will show my true self in order to beat you, where I will show the world what kind of monster I really am?

The crowd are booing Bray Wyatt loudly, Dean is nodding his head and calling for Wyatt to accept his challenge.

Oh I suppose you do then Dean, well in that case I suppose you made your case, but I think I should make mine now. In this match if I were to put my Holy Grail on the line, I think you should also put something on the line. How about this, WHEN Your Enlightened Saviours defeat you and that Judas, Daniel Bryan at Lockdown, you are no longer allowed to challenge for the World Heavyweight Championship for an entire year!

The crowd are booing this challenge from Bray Wyatt, Dean Ambrose looks to be contemplating the reality of that situation.

You've been a thorn in my side for too long. And I've tried man, I've really tried to save you. From our very beginnings on Smackdown I've offered you salvation, hope... I've offered you a place amongst my family amongst the saved few when this apocalypse arrives. But every time you turned it down, I tried to beat the demons out you but to no avail and I even performed an exorcism on you in the middle of the ring but nothing would work. But this will work, this stipulation dictates that you will never touch this gold again. Because in a years time I will still be the World Heavyweight Championship but this world won't be the same as it is right now Dean, the whole world will be engulfed in the flames I prophesied of... it will burn in it's immorality and sin and you will be eviscerated alongside it because you didn't take my hand... you didn't chose to believe in what is real, in what is true, you didn't believe in Bray Wyatt man and you are gonna pay for that in the worst way... I will make sure of that.

The crowd are booing as Bray Wyatt gets into the ring and goes face to face with his greatest foe.

So Dean, do you believe your own words?, will you put your money where your mouth is?, will you leave it all on the line in a bid to rid UWF of it's leaders, of it's best, of Your Enlightened Saviours?...

The fans are going nuts as Dean Ambrose as Bray Wyatt slowly lock their eyes with each other, Dean Ambrose gains a small smirk because he knows that he’s about to get surrounded by YES and his predictions were correct, Damien Sandow and Mike Knox slide into the ring behind Dean Ambrose. Ambrose actually begins to chuckle as he lifts up his microphone.

Dean Ambrose: Hey Sandie, Hey Doctor! Let’s see why Dean Ambrose is immortal! PFFFFSSSTTTTTT!

Dean Ambrose drops the microphone and throws an elbow backwards nailing Damien Sandow in the side of the head before launching into Knox with a right hook, staggering to Smackdown members but Bray Wyatt has the World Heavyweight Championship in hand and nails Dean Ambrose in the head with it. Ambrose crumbles in a heap as Bray Wyatt begins to chuckle, Knox and Sandow hoist up the bleeding Dean Ambrose, allowing Bray Wyatt to berate him. Bray Wyatt holds up the World Heavyweight Championship to the face of Dean Ambrose and begins to stroke the hair of Dean Ambrose.

Bray Wyatt: Soon Dean, soon it’ll be all over man, the end is nigh… Yes, yes it will be…

But as it seems to be end of Dean Ambrose, Daniel Bryan explodes from the backstage and rushes down the entrance ramp and slide into the ring to a ruckus reception from the Raw crowd. He slides into the ring and makes contact with Wyatt delivering a massive Big Boot to the face of the World Heavyweight Champion before taking on Sandow with another vicious elbow smash, Sandow hits the canvas but Mike Knox grabs Daniel Bryan by the hair and turns him around but Dean Ambrose makes the save this time, delivering a low-blow to Knox, Knox drops to his knees allowing Daniel Bryan to rush across the ring before firing back to connect with the Running Big Boot to a rapturous reception from the fans and yet again YES bail out of the ring leaving both Daniel Bryan and Dean Ambrose to stare at each other, their glares are cold emotionless but one thing is for certain, there still some animosity between the two of them. This is the last image we see as UWF Raw goes off the air.

End of Show

Credits:
Promos: TTers
Zeke/Barrett: Chriss
Everything else: SBS

Confirmed for Lockdown:

UWF World Heavyweight and UWF Tag Team Championship Match:

Dean Ambrose and Daniel Bryan v. Y.E.S. (Bray Wyatt and Damien Sandow)

Lethal Lockdown

Team Rhodes (Cody Rhodes, Kevin Nash, Shawn Michaels and Del Rio) Vs. Team Cena (John Cena, Edge, Brock Lesnar, AJ Styles)

Last edited by a moderator:

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Re: UWF Presents Tuesday Night Raw 6/11/13 Edition

- I dig whoever plays Del Rio, came off quite strong. Glad Doink got the win, I dig his Kofi as it's something we've yet to see.

- Damn I liked that R-Truth promo as well, either a new person or someone with 2nd char privs.

- Wow Zeke over Barrett! I didn't expect that, I hope Derrick can bounce back from this loss and try to get his TT's earlier. I know he had issues but this is a good step up for Zeke!

- A great Heyman promo before the Lesnar match and a nice usage of having Jamie Noble as the generic jobber lmao. Should have found pics of when Lesnar destroyed Zack Gowan though :p

- Always love the Rhodes promo, delivers strong every single week.

- Nice touch at the end with Nash offering to help Rhodes.

- Damn what an amazing match I had with Blizzard's Cena, so close but it's all good. I enjoyed the session. One day I'll get that belt :)

- Could we see Cena/Rhodes for the European belt?

- Great HBK/Trish segment, I'll look forward to Edge/HBK.

- Nice short Bray Wyatt promo.

- Great victory by Nash over Edge. Nice to see Lesnar hit that F5 outta nowhere!

- I dig the team fight with the captain getting a shot that the UWF World Heavyweight Championship.

- Amazing Ambrose promo as always, glad Bray came out to add more to the segment.

- A great RAW, really look forward to LOCKDOWN and hope Mr. Kennedy is there somehow.

- I dig whoever plays Del Rio, came off quite strong. Glad Doink got the win, I dig his Kofi as it's something we've yet to see.

- Damn I liked that R-Truth promo as well, either a new person or someone with 2nd char privs.

- Wow Zeke over Barrett! I didn't expect that, I hope Derrick can bounce back from this loss and try to get his TT's earlier. I know he had issues but this is a good step up for Zeke!

- A great Heyman promo before the Lesnar match and a nice usage of having Jamie Noble as the generic jobber lmao. Should have found pics of when Lesnar destroyed Zack Gowan though :p

- Always love the Rhodes promo, delivers strong every single week.

- Nice touch at the end with Nash offering to help Rhodes.

- Damn what an amazing match I had with Blizzard's Cena, so close but it's all good. I enjoyed the session. One day I'll get that belt :)

- Could we see Cena/Rhodes for the European belt?

- Great HBK/Trish segment, I'll look forward to Edge/HBK.

- Nice short Bray Wyatt promo.

- Great victory by Nash over Edge. Nice to see Lesnar hit that F5 outta nowhere!

- I dig the team fight with the captain getting a shot that the UWF World Heavyweight Championship.

- Amazing Ambrose promo as always, glad Bray came out to add more to the segment.

- A great RAW, really look forward to LOCKDOWN and hope Mr. Kennedy is there somehow.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

Best believe that HBK is gonna get hurt for hitting Trish like that. And you know Edge is gonna say somethin about not being a captain but instead being a "teammate" :p Ohhhhhh business is gonna pick up. Mr. Money in the Bank has a lot of people to go after and he will do just that. Everyone will be on watch.

But I have to say man... Raw... awesome. Bray Wyatt, Ambrose... the goods. Rhodes... be on the lookout. This is gonna be nothing short of awesome.

Blizzard

Reaction score

Andrew's so excited he has two sets of what he posted. I don't blame him though. This show was terrific as always. SBS delivered once again as we have a Lethal Lockdown match that looks like it's gonna be killer! I'm looking forward to being captain of Team Cena - that's gonna be really fun. Looking forward to seeing how RAW progresses leading into Lockdown :)

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

Andrew's so excited he has two sets of what he posted. I don't blame him though. This show was terrific as always. SBS delivered once again as we have a Lethal Lockdown match that looks like it's gonna be killer! I'm looking forward to being captain of Team Cena - that's gonna be really fun. Looking forward to seeing how RAW progresses leading into Lockdown :)

WS is being slow as hell for me today, so if I post double I apologise. There's a few people experiencing the lag on WS today.

Last edited:

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC

Wow damn good episode of RAW. Been a long time since I've sat down and read a show and completely smiled during every segment. I felt every character be represented on this show. Also love the Lockdown match I am in it is goimg to be a great one.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2

Great show as always. Glad that Doink won our match as he can keep doing his thing.

Really enjoyed the main event thingy. LockDown is looking more than great for RAW. Team Cody vs. Team Cena will be a barn burner. Glad I get an opportunity to get a shot at The World Heavyweight Championship. Once I get an opportunity, you better believe I'll make the most of it.

I have no idea who picked up R-Truth but his promo was pretty awesome. This was a pretty promo heavy show and as you all know, I'm the promo guy so yeah, I'm satisfied with this show.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

So now it's official. Yes vs Bryan and Ambrose for the tag titles AND the world heavyweight championship. It's time to finally put a stop to YES.

That was a very nice promo by Alberto Del Rio. Never been a big fan of his but that was a great promo to maybe turn me into one. Love how the match just flowed right after that promo in the bar. Nice win for the newcomer. I look forward to watching him improve as time goes on. Lesner destroying Jamie Noble is a nice way of showing Lesner still as a dominant force to be reckoned with. Kennedy vs Cena was a very nice match. That HBK/Trish promo was awesome. Sweet Chin Music to Trish. Hitting bad ladies is Dean Ambrose's thing! Nash vs Edge was really well done. And then the aftermath with Lesner that leads to the Lethal Lockdown match. If I had to pick the winner right now, with the way things are going, I'd have to pick Lesner or HbK. Great show SBS and I look forward to next week. Maybe Ambrose will get his 50th match in UWF!

Lewb

Reaction score

Hohohohohoh. Team Cena bringing the pain alright. Lethal Lockdown is going to be some crazy ass shiiiiiiiiit! This show was excellent, hope everyone enjoyed the bonus match ;) Nash and Edge was great fair play, and love the end segment, the tag/world title match is going to be awesome.

SBS

Reaction score
UWF Tuesday Night Raw 6/18/13 Preview!

TheNewRawBanner.png

UWF Tuesday Night Raw 6/18/13

We are just one night removed from a Raw that saw the main events of Lockdown come into full shape. We now know that Lockdown will see Lethal Lockdown as well as Hell in a Cell and both have major implications on the Red brand. Implications that may not be any bigger than for the former World Champion Dean Ambrose who will participate in his 50th match in UWF tonight. The World Champion has alot to lose as well, will he be able to focus tonight against his opponent? Plus Team Rhodes and Team Cena have their first official battle tonight live on Tuesday Night Raw.

Match 1

AJstyles.jpg
Vs.
Rtr_zpsba38c633.jpg

AJ Styles vs. R-Truth

This week AJ Styles will return to action and has been warned if he shows up drunk to work he will be taken out of the Lockdown match and suspended indefinitely. AJ performed the beer bottle heard round the world last night by screwing Del Rio out of the Hardcore Championship Tournament. Del Rio is said to be on commentary for this match as AJ will go up against the newest member of the UWF Roster, R-Truth! Will Truth get a big win in his first match on Raw, or will AJ's soberness lead him to real victory.

Match 2

7635-1.png

KofiKingston.jpg
Vs.
Ez_zps948d53b5.jpg

UWF Hardcore Championship

Kofi Kingston vs. Ezekiel Jackson

The Hardcore Title Tournament ends this week as a new champion is going to be crowned and yes Kofi we are assured a black man will win it! Last week Kofi stole his way into this match while Jackson dominated and showed he may be a force to be reckoned with here in the UWF going forward. Will Kofi's luck hold and lead him to Gold, or will Jackson win a championship in only his second match as a UWF Superstar!

Match 3

CodyRhodes.jpg
Vs.
BrockRaw_zps394c0acf.jpg

Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar

At Money in the Bank Brock Lesnar broke Dusty Rhodes' arm. Then he broke Jaime Noble's arm before being named to Team Cena. This was all the motivation Team Captain Cody Rhodes needed to ask for a match against the former Next Big Thing. With Lesnar on a tear is Cody biting off more than he can chew, or will the former 3 time World Champion show everyone who still doubts him he can do it all. As an added bonus Orton has promised if any members of Team Cena or Team Rhodes interfere in this match they will be taken out of lethal lockdown and suspended.

Match 4

WyattWorld_zpsacf2ff66.jpg
Vs.
ShawnMichaels1.jpg

Non Title Match

Bray Wyatt Vs. Shawn Michaels

Shawn is telling anyone who will listen he is back and better than ever after defeating the Rock at Money in the Bank and plans on challenging for the World Championship after he is done with the Rated R Superstar. Shawn gets his chance to send an early message to Mr. Wyatt by taking him on live here on Raw in Main Event 2 of 3. Wyatt however is the World Champion and one half of the Tag Team Champions and is a member of the single greatest faction in UWF. Wyatt will have something up his sleeve I'm sure, and rumor has it Shawn's old friend and bodyguard Kevin Nash will be at ringside to keep this an even affair.

Main Event

DeanAmbroseRaw_zpscee00ac2.jpg
Vs.
DanielBryan.jpg

50th Match For Ambrose

Dean Ambrose vs. Daniel Bryan

No your eyes do not deceive you folks. To celebrate Ambrose's 50th match here in the UWF he is going to take on his greatest rival to date in a match. Orton and Wolfe both saw Daniel and Dean had things to work out so they are going to let it all hang out. With the classics these two have put on in the past here in UWF what can we expect this time, all we can be sure of is that it will be AWESOME! But is this match good for their eventual match up at Lockdown vs. Y.E.S. or will it put a wedge between the two that could cost them both dearly.

We Will Hear from:

Mr. Kennedy:
Kennedy came within a fraction of a second of becoming UWF European Champion last week. He has time BACKSTAGE to tell us why the Loudmouth from Wisconsin deserves a second opportunity!

John Cena:
Cena successfully retained his European Championship last week and finds himself captaining a team at Lockdown where if his team wins he will earn one more World Title Shot at Summerslam. With all this potential success coming his way the Chain Gang Commander has been given time to hype up his team, his match, and why the European Title will be on his shoulder a long long time.

Edge: Edge was not a happy camper after Raw last week, not only suffering a loss to Kevin Nash but also worrying over the well being of Trish. This was all because of one man and his name is Shawn Michaels. Michaels has made it personal at Lockdown as he will be on Team Rhodes while Edge is on Team Cena. Edge believes it should be his team and he'll explain why that is and his plans with the Money in the Bank Briefcase.

Kevin Nash:the New Vice President of Talent Relations made a pact with Cody Rhodes on Raw last week and finds business good for both of them. Nash is going to talk about how a Team Rhodes win will be good for business and why guys like Brock Lesnar, John Cena, and Edge are not.

Any one else who wants to send in a TT is welcome!

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Re: UWF Tuesday Night Raw 6/18/13 Preview!

Ambrose/Bryan V live on RAW?! Wow, Orton knows how to deliver the goods lol. I'm looking forward to tearing it up with Bumout one more time. The rest of the show is really solid. Wyatt/HBK is my most anticipated match here.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose

Aw yeah natlav's officially on the Raw brand, and you all better believe that I plan on making a big impact as well! No bit seriously that was a good show guys, and I feel honoured to be part of raw as well as Smackdown (no offence Anarchy :p) and i intend on having good Tt sessions with you all. On a unrelated note Lockdown is shaping up to be an awesome ppv. Can't wait to read to Lethal Lockdown Match especially.

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns

Great show as usual, glad to have got the win but I have to thank Chriss big time. He could have just told SBS to count it as 2-1 and I wouldn't have been able to get up a second but he never so thanks man, much appreciated. Roll on next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.