UWF - Past Raw Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Re: UWF Presents: Tuesday Night Raw May 7th, 2013 Edition

I believe he did! Didn't see that coming, will be interesting to see how the character progresses. Great to see The American Dream in the uwf. Some cool matches, I especially enjoyed the tag match. And the Ambrose situation... Curiouser and curiouser...

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

I got all kinds of stuff goin on including a paper :p But I did take the time to go through Raw and Edge... Edge is gonna find a way to win. Injured or not he is gonna find a way to win.

Cody Rhodes? A face? very very interesting. I found his character extremely interesting and intriguing. So to see this new wrinkle is gonna be entertaining for sure.

And for my last comment...

DOUGHNUTS!

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

Damn Derrick beating RIR, never thought I'd see the day! Well done Derrick!

This face turn could be quite interesting, great battle between Shawn & I there :)

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose

Man The Rock really likes that mirror of his. Well I guess someone had to replace "Dashing" Cody Rhodes...

All joking aside, I am a sucker of real life father/son angles in wrestling and I will be keeping a close eye on RAW for a while. Also excellent Christian promo, fellow TTer (not sure who it is sorry lol).

Aniking

Reaction score

Also excellent Christian promo, fellow TTer (not sure who it is sorry lol).

That would be me :)

And with that win I finally chalk up victory number 20 with Christian. Nice little milestone there.

As for the show, it did the job as we expected. Lots of build up towards the World Heavyweight title match on the side of the challengers, but unfortunately none from the champ's side due to Sam's computer troubles. Rhodes turning face was quite a surprise, but I'm not quite sold on it yet. Could just be a ploy as this is Cody Rhodes after all ;)

Anyway, looking forward to what's in store for next week. Also a quick word on my MITB TT - I'll hopefully get one up in the next day or so. I've been pretty busy since the weekend, so I'm expecting not to be skipped otherwise I'll be fucking pissed and I'll cause havoc.

SBS

Reaction score
UWF Thursday Night Raw 5/16/13 Preview

TheNewRawBanner.png

Your eyes are not deceiving you, Raw will be presented on a special Thursday Edition this week and will be the last show before the Red Brand heads to Money in the Bank, the first Pay Per View of the New regime. Tonight Raw promises to end some feuds and answer some questions all live from Reno Nevada.

Match 1

AJstyles.jpg
VS.​
KofiKingston.jpg

AJ Styles vs. Kofi Kingston​

Raw will start out with some high flying action this week as former United States Champion Kofi Kingston returns to a UWF ring taking on MITB participant AJ Styles. Styles has a win and a loss on his Raw record since the draft and even with his solemn attitude of late, AJ will be looking for a victory heading into his ladder match. Who will win, the returning Kofi, or the Phenominal AJ Styles?

Match 2

KevinNash_zps9b58d089.jpg
VS.
KaneRaw_zps3d965689.jpg
VS.
BrockRaw_zps394c0acf.jpg

Who is the Real Monster of Raw?

Kevin Nash vs. Kane vs. Brock Lesnar

Since these three showed up on Raw they've been wrecking havok on one another, all to prove who is the biggest and baddest mother f***er on Raw. With all three men participating at Money in the Bank in the ladder match, Orton felt the time was right for them to settle this once and for all. Who will be the meanest bastard on Raw, Lesnar, Kane, or Nash?

Match 3

#1 Contendership to the European Championship

Kennedy_zps47b09077.jpg
VS.
WadeBarrett-1_zpsabb7a051.jpg

Mr. Kennedy vs. Wade Barrett

Both men were unceremoniously left off the MITB card. Kennedy as punishment while Barrett had to prove himself to Raw. After the biggest win of Barrett's career he and Kennedy will get a chance to work out their differences in past weeks with the winner moving on to face John Cena for the European Championship on the Raw following Money in the Bank. With the brash Asshole looking to make up for his loss to Michaels last week anything can and will happen in this exploseive contest.

Match 4

WyattWorld_zpsacf2ff66.jpg
&
CenaEuro_zps96797b12.jpg
&
DeanAmbroseRaw_zpscee00ac2.jpg
Vs.
EdgeRaw_zps900cb6fc.jpg
&
Christian.jpg
&
CodyRhodes.jpg

Bray Wyatt, John Cena, and Dean Ambrose vs. Edge, Christian, and Cody Rhodes

And in our massive main event the three men who will compete for the World Heavyweight Championship at Money in the Bank, will do battle with three of the biggest names in the Money in the Bank Ladder match. This match speaks for himself and the winner of this big six man tag match could very well say they are the Best on Raw, period!

We Will hear from:

The Rock and Shawn Michaels will sign the contract for their Once in a Lifetime match up at Money in the Bank.

Kofi Kingston

Mr. Kennedy

Wade Barrett

AJ Styles

Bray Wyatt

And More...

OOC: I have exams the week of the 19th until the 28th which means all my papers and tests will fall in the middle of MITB. So in order to get you guys as much time to TT as possible I've moved the date of the show to Thursday this coming week and than you will have over a week to post for Money in the Bank. I'm sorry if this upsets anyone but I have to put my studies first and I am still going to give you ontime shows. So that's what's going on here. As for the promos I asked for either hype up your match tonight or at MITB I don't care but please make them backstage. ANY PROMO NOT BACKSTAGE UNLESS I'VE ASKED FOR AN IN RING SEGEMENT WILL NOT BE USED. Look forward to another great Raw with you guys.

Aniking

Reaction score
Re: UWF Thursday Night Raw 5/16/13 Preview

That's completely understandable and I think it's a very smart idea to hopefully get the most out of everyone and make it a little easier for you. It's always personal life over e-fedding.

Anyway, looking forward to that awesome main event. The entire card shows how strong Raw's roster is, including the addition of Doink's Kingston. He's a former UWF United States Champion with him, no matter how long he held it, so he has a history.

Potential match of the night - Kennedy/Barrett.

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan

Woo! My 3rd RAW match is already a contendership match? Hell, Andrew, son, we gon' tear the roof of da buildin'.

As for the main event, damn that looks HUGE. Chase vs Doink will sure be a great match to see.

Can't wait for the show!

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2

This should be a sweet show, no doubt about that. The main event looks great so does Barrett/Kennedy. Andrew and Derrick will bring it, I can smell it in the air. I'm also pretty happy about the fact that Doink decided to bring back Kingston. Lets just hope he stays with us for a while and doesn't leave again.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

What another awesome show SBS. I really enjoyed the hell out of that segment where Ambrose takes on the guards. I didn't know you were planning all that. I very much look forward to the Money in the Bank World Heavyweight title match. Good Christian promo Aniking. Made some very valid points about the earning your spot thing. Great for your character. Edge hiding away the whole match and then stealing the victory gives Slim a nice win and the others a good rub. And great job Chriss on writing that AJ/Christian match. I thought AJ was going to win it with that springboard 450. Nice little almost Wrestlemania match between Michaels and Kennedy. I really want to see more happen between Rock and Shawn. A very nice rub for Barrett in the main event. And Cody now being a face with Dusty is intriguing. I'm not buying it yet but it always nice to see new takes on characters.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

Let's blow the roof down [MENTION=157]Derrick[/MENTION]

Hurry up and post a TT cos I wanna throw one up tonight!

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

Raw is lookin banging. IT is gonna be awesome. That main event... oh my... heh... that is a couple of teams right there. Big names all around.

Reaction score

First off, HBK gets his revenge on Kennedy for no showing WrestleMania. My match was a great read and the commentary was spot on from the beginning to the end of the match. I like the ending with HBK speaking to The Rock in the camera. Speaking of, The Rock. Doughnuts is what he's more worried about than, HBK. That's cool because it just adds for fuel to the fire! Now it's my turn and I got something cookin' for, The Rock!

Much like everyone else, I also enjoyed Dusty Rhodes coming out to wake up, Cody. I mark out anytime I see Dusty Rhodes because he brings that classic attitude to the ring each time. But that was a huge win for Wade Barrett.

In my opinion the match of the night was Christian/Styles. Christian continues to keep rolling on Raw while Styles made it be known he's no quitter and come MITB, he could be the Wild Card pick!

Cena/Orton promo was tight. Overall it was solid show once again!

Lewb

Reaction score

For some reason I don't think we're going to see no five second pose.......

My match is looking tasty and the main event is huge. Looking forward to the show this week big time.

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns

Loving the card, big match up with Chase on my return, good luck mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.