UWF - Past Raw Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Re: UWF Tuesday Night Raw 4/30/13 Preview

Sending in a promo ASAP

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Re: UWF Tuesday Night Raw 4/23/13 Dinero Appreciation Night

Terrific debut under the SBS reign!

I initially thought the Masters/Dibiase pairing was odd but ho am I to say when I also have an odd pairing haha. I was impressed by the opening promo. Barrett coming out and laying waste was a hell of a way to come back. And then came three very good promos. Is always nice to see everyone's first promo as a new character to see which way they're taking their characters. Sam gives us a great first promo as World Champion.

AJ vs Nash which was nice and the ending with Lesner coming back was a surprise. I have still yet to like a Lesner but hopefully that can change soon. Then Kane coming out. If these guys all go at it, it'll be a hell of a car crash.

Cena says we're done and he's movi on. We'll see what happens there. Even I don't know! HBK planning on taking it to The Rock. I always like the idea of a first time ever. Short and sweet promo from Cody. He wants to bring the downfall of UWF. He's gonna have some competition though from the guy in the next promo. Miz has a hell of a shot as I definitely see him being a future champion.

Christian and Cena was going real good but wait, lights go out and they're both knocked out but Christian gets the victory. Nice come back win but I'm really interested in just who was behind the attack.

Glad some people liked my promo. I was really happy with it but thought it would get lost in the shuffle. The match that followed was great. I'm glad I could help BGA or O get another championship match. I did love the holy water bit.

And finally, a hell of a way to send off a legend. Nice to see his champion Austin and rival Rock send him off and not to mention the new general manager. It'll be a bit weird to see Orton as a GM but I'll get used to it. Good luck with your time away from UWF CWalker. I know your retired but hopefully you can write some one off matches in the future in case you get the itch again down the line.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

FINALLY! Heh... I like sayin that. But really... that was a good show. Edge will make an appearance soon enough. But this show was awesome. From beginning to end. Bray Wyatt is a character that is like... whoa man... trippy man. Just... awesome man.

HBK wants a piece of The Rock? Heh... expect a reply next week ;)

And Orton coming out was a surprise. I liked that. And that "Whats my line" that made me laugh :p That was good.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

two promos to do... heh... best believe I'ma fun with these :D

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2

This is the first time I actually get to TT against Derrick. Fucking yes. If you thought my session with Andrew last week was awesome, wait until you see this.

As for the rest, it does look pretty good. Cena having a shot at D-ry and potentionaly bringing the EuroVision title to Tuesday nights is a great idea.

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan

HOLY---

ME VS CHRISS! The only thing I've ever wished for. After all these years of our friendship, we haven't faced eachother once in our careers. This will be awesome. And the rest of the show looks awesome too. Ambrose vs Wyatt is gonna be a hell of a sesh!

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

Uh oh traditionally rematches right away never tend to work out great but then again, Cena and Myself have had rematches right away and won them back so there's that haha. Time to prove to everyone that I still deserve to be champion. Sweet card. Bryan vs Cena should be awesome.

Reaction score

Finally getting a chance to read the shows now this week. Well what else can be said that no one else has?! First of CW getting his final hurrah here in UWF was a very fitting end to all the work he has done for us since he took over. Big thanks, CW! That whole final segment was a good read.

Match of the night was the main event by far. I'm gonna miss BigGreenApple on Raw! One day you and I will finally get that chance to go at it. Best of luck on Smackdown!

A few surprises here and there. Brock Lesnar on Raw, Wade Barrett, Ted Dibiase Sr. Those three were put very well into the show as they weren't clustered showing up in the show as they were spaced out.

Overall the show was great following WrestleMania and I look forward to seeing what SBS has in store for us here on Raw!

SBS

Reaction score
UWF Tuesday Night Raw April 30th Edition 2013

April 23th, 2013

[video=youtube;EfViqyYypbc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=EfViqyYypbc[/video]

The pyro to kick off the show explodes throughout the arena as the excited UWF Universe jump to their feet and cheer for the start of the show. The arena is packed to the rafters as many fans have brought along various types of signs. The cameras spin around the UWF arena showing a jammed pack arena, then go down to the announce Team of Monday Night Raw. Jim "JR" Ross and Hot Rod Roddy Piper!

UCWRawPiperJR.png

Jim "JR" Ross: Good evening everyone and welcome to another edition of Raw in the new era of the UWF! Where tonight more Money in the Bank Participants will be named and Champions will either retain or we will have ourselves some new champions right here tonight.

Roddy "Rowdy" Piper: JR, we are so bad ass we get to call both shows! And unless you were living under a rock and you missed Smackdown the balance of power has shifted as Smackdown STOLE the UWF Championship in controversial style. Well tonight we get a chance to return the favor when we have a chance to bring the European, not this eurovision crap, home to the Red brand. And we've got just the man to do it in John Cena.

JR:You forget though Hot Rod that Cena's opponent has been the unbeatable Daniel Bryan. It's going to take a lot to get the strap on Raw and off of the red hot Bryan. But that's not the only title match, for New World Heavyweight Champion Bray Wyatt will be defending his newly crowned title as the former Champion Dean Ambrose is going to cash in his rematch here tonight! And folks with how badly Wyatt has been ducking Ambrose since stealing the belt at Wrestlemania, it will be a slobberknocker.

Piper:I can't wait to see that one JR. Wyatt's reign will be sink or swim tonight. And let's not forget we have two qualifying matches for the Money in the Bank Ladder Match here tonight which are sure to not disappoint.

MISTEEEEEEERRRRRR KENNNNEEEDDDDDEEYYY!

Mr__Kennedy_Entrance_Video_-_2_Minu.gif

KENNEDEH!

Airbourne song “Turn Up The Trouble” starts playing on the PA System. Mr. Kennedy walks out from behind the curtain as the lights go down. Mr. Kennedy is wearing his classic “Talk Loud, Hit Harder” shirt. He raises his hand up in the air as the microphone comes down from the ceiling of the arena on stage.

thth4c0h640.gif

Mr. Kennedy grabs the microphone and looks around at the crowd who are mainly cheering him. He begins to speak.

Mr. Kennedy: Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls people of all ages. You should all direct your attention to either the entrance stage or the titantron and give a nice welcome to the man who hails from Green Bay, Wisconsin, the greatest wrestler in sports entertainment history... MISSTEEEEEERRR KENNNNEEEEEDDDDYYY…

Mr. Kennedy pauses as the crowd waits as he finally says his name again.

Mr. Kennedy: ...KENNEDEH!

It's a bit unusual but Kennedy today is wearing a black vest and seems to have lost the blonde hair.

ScreenShot2013-04-19at102200AM_zps057878ba.png

Mr. Kennedy:
Ya see this on my vest... It says ASSHOLE. But today, that name doesn't fit me. Oh no, no, no it doesn't. Whilst I was able to emerge in a fantastic victory over Christopher Masters last week; I was attacked by a man who kisses the Queen's derriere and claims he's part of some Emperor. Listen Wade, I couldn't give a rat's arse who you are or your hate on America. Mind you, I ain't as patrotic as Kurt Angle is and I'm honestly surprised ya didn't go bothering his ratty-arse. But seeing you Wade, you're nothing but a fool. Attacking me isn't going to prove you anything whatsoever, I don't have a Championship belt, I ain't got squat yet. Maybe it's 'cos I'm just a frickin' asshole, maybe it's because I talk too damn much but if anything... I wasn't knocked out unconcious when you hit me with the BullHammer, I fell asleep listening to you drone in and out with your bland promo. What kind of name is Bullhammer? Did you mix it up with Rocky & Bullwrinkle? Ya see, Bullwrinkle's head might look like a hammer but that's a damn Moose. I think all these shows you watch have gotten into your head... Mind you it's an American show; when we look at British Television we crack up because it's hideous; it's not even funny at all. Now I want you to pay close attention because you're facing Christopher Masters, but I'm going to be sitting there by the commentary table making sure that you know what it is like when you look at me face to face. Sneak attacks are so common in a business like this, in such short time I've already got a damn issue with you and I've got a damn issue with Christopher Masters. Then there's Shawn Michaels who wants nothing to do with me, suit yourself Shawn. You're looking at the International Asshole right here, you're looking at a man who's not going to allow people to be puppets with strings. Christopher is a puppet; having to prance around with Ted DiBiase Senior and he still couldn't get the job done. Fell short on your cash there Teddy boy? Ah...

The crowd laughs as Kennedy continues on.

ScreenShot2013-04-19at102147AM_zpsa5eca5e2.png

Mr. Kennedy: So Wadey boy, I want to know your intentions. I don't want the damn repeat of what you tried to talk about when ya hit me. I want you to realise that you're not walking away with this. I don't give a damn crap if you were a former champion here, there or the Birmingham House Bedroom Club Champion. I'm going to beat you up, all over the damn building, maybe I'll invite the British Royalties; or perhaps... I should just fight you in England and maybe show you and you're stupid British piece-of-crap arse just how much an Asshole I can be. I'm sick and tired of having to come out here, address what the hell happened. I ain't one of those guys that have time for that, when something happens, I deal with it and I finish it. If I don't finish it, then I'll keep on trying until this asshole stands tall. So Wade, I'll see you shortly and trust me, things ain't looking too pretty... Ever seen the bottom of a toilet, man it stinks... You're going to experience a bit of a stinker tonight.

Mr. Anderson points at his buttock and says "No, It's not this that I'm talking about... Just wait", he smiles before pulling up a chair at ringside and waiting for the first match to begin.

JR: Well folks you heard it here as Mr. Kennedy is now sitting by us here at ringside as we are about to head to our next contest, where the man Kennedy clearly has a problem with will be in action in just a few short seconds. And you have to wonder, with Kennedy here at ringside watching, what are the chances Wade Barrett is going to walk out of here?

Ding Ding Ding!

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is a Money in the Bank Qualifier match!

Wade Barrett's entrance music begins to blare throughout the arena, and the fans continue to boo as Barrett pompously walks out onto the stage, bobbling his head with a grin on his face in that traditional English manner. Barrett gallops a few steps down the ramp before throwing his fist out in front of him and yelling "COME ON!", before continuing to walk down the ramp again. Barrett eventually reaches the end of the ramp and pulls himself up onto the apron, staring at the crowd from outside the ring before slowly stepping into it.

Justin Roberts: Introducing first from Manchester England, weighing 260 lbs. He is UWF's self-proclaimed Emperor, Wade Barrett!

Barrett looks around the ring and sees Kennedy sitting in a chair and the Emperor just smiles at him clearly not intimidated.

[video=youtube;ISJqcBKSJfs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISJqcBKSJfs&feature=player_embedded[/video]

As the royal tune hits the speakers people in the arena hold their breath and wait for the arrival of The Masterpiece when he finally walks through the curtain in his robe. He is standing on the steel stage with his eyes set on the ground but then he throws his robe down and poses with his Million Dollar Championship as the pyros go off behind his back.

14m6f61.jpg

As Masters walks down the entrance ramp he flexes his muscles. Ted DiBiase is laughing and clapping. When Masters enters the ring DiBiase looks at him like he is looking at his own son and you can see the happiness in his eyes. Masters climbs to the top tope and poses for the crowd as he waits for the bell to ring.

Justin Roberts:
Introducing his opponent, from Los Angeles, California...weighing in at 265 pounds...The Million Dollar Champion and soon-to-be UWF Undisputed Champion...THE MASTERPIEEEEECE....CHRIS....MASTEEEEEEERS!

ChrisMasters_zps4b0f5ba9.jpg
Vs.
WadeBarrett-1_zpsabb7a051.jpg

Ding Ding Ding

The bell rings and Barrett attempts a cheap clothesline but Masters has it well scouted and ducks out of the way. Barrett spins on his feet but Masters is ready for him throwing a shoulder into Barrett knocking the Emperor to the mat. Barrett gets up and goes for another shot but Masters merely kicks Barrett in the gut before bring Barrett to his knees with an elbow to the back of the head. Masters isn’t being pretty nor elegant as he takes the Emperor clearing fuming from what transpired last week and tosses the debuting Barrett into the ring post shoulder first. Masters shows off his muscles for the crowd.

JR:
Masters taking the time to flaunt and it may cost him as I don’t believe Wade Barrett has been taken out as much as he thinks.

JR is correct, because as Masters turns around Barrett holding his shoulder and all kicks Masters in the gut. Masters now leans over and Barrett comes down on top of Masters back with a clubbing blow. Barrett stretches out his arm before delivering a big right hand to Masters face followed by a clubbing elbow to the side of his head. The Emperor sends Masters off the ropes and waits for him to come back where Barrett is able to connect with a bone-jarring powerslam. Barrett looks at Kennedy before going for the cover.

1…

2…

Masters kicks out!

Piper:
Wow did you see the look Barrett just gave to Kennedy? If looks could kill!

JR:
Barrett clearly was listening to what Kennedy said just moments ago.

Barrett immediately gets on top of Masters and begins choking him getting the sold out Houston crowd involved as they begin to boo the Emperor. Barrett eventually gets off but only at the very last second. Barrett gets up and screams out to the crowd, “bow down to your Emperor”. The crowd isn’t very into Barrett however which appears to anger the English born superstar. He turns his attention around to Masters who is on all fours trying to get to his feet and Barrett just unloads a sharp kick right to Masters’ gut! Barrett brings Masters to his feet only to perform a snapmare takedown, with Masters in a seated position, the Emperor has no problem just unleashing a brutal kick to Masters’ spine. Barrett throws Masters down and makes the cover.

1…

2…

Masters kicks out again!

JR:
Barrett appears to be in firm control of this match up.

Piper:
He’s setting an old man’s pace, with these kicks and punches, do something flashy you English dud!

Barrett appears to be listening to Piper as he brings Masters to his feet and sends him carelessly off the ropes. Expecting Masters to be easy prey he takes his time going for the big boot, but Masters is easily able to duck under it. Barrett spins and like earlier this time Masters unleashes a clothesline. Barrett shoots right back up and it doesn’t look good for him as Masters nails him with a second clothesline. Barrett is stubborn and gets to his feet a third time. This time Masters lifts him up and slams him down to the mat. Masters wastes absolutely no time whatsoever dropping an elbow into the Emperor’s heart. This brings a smile to Kennedy’s face as Masters goes for the cover.

1…

2…

Barrett kicks out!

Masters isn’t done with Barrett however as he gets up and begins calling for his legendary Masterlock!

JR:
Oh boy, if the Emperor finds himself in this predicament his reign will be over before it even begins.

Masters begins stalking Barrett as he gets to his feet and when he attempts to connect with the Masterlock Barrett shifts his weight and sends Masters flipping over him and to the mat. Masters shoots up staggered and Barrett picks up Masters and puts him on his shoulders. The crowd begins to boo, until Masters slides off and manages to lock in one of the arms, but Barrett is able to twist and shove Masters into the ropes. Masters comes back right into a big boot from the Emperor, the impact knocking Masters to the mat who rolls outside to save himself from getting covered.

JR:
For a second there I wasn’t sure what the hell was going to happen. Masterlock or Wasteland.

Piper:
Instead we got a boot to the face, how original!

Barrett slides out of the ring and follows Masters, Masters turns but Barrett has his mitts up and nails him with a right hand. Barrett than takes Masters and unceremoniously throws Masters right into the seated Mr. Anderson taking him out!

JR:
Oh come on, that no good Wade Barrett just threw Chris Masters right into Mr. Kennedy!

Piper:
Man this guy must think he’s royalty to be insane enough to do something like that!

Barrett brushes off his hands with a smile on his face. He gives Kennedy no more mind as a King would give attention to a peasant as he takes Masters and throws him back into the ring. The official goes to check on Masters as Barrett takes his time taunting to the crowd. He slowly gets back into the ring as Masters continues to sell the throw into Kennedy. The person who doesn’t sell it however is Mr. Kennedy, who as Barrett is standing on the ropes waiting for Masters to get up, Kennedy has a free shot and nails Barrett in the crown jewels. The crowd goes nuts as Barrett has been given some comeupperance from Kennedy. The official turns but has not seen anything at the same time Masters gets to his feet. Masters sees the injured and hurting Barrett and without hesitation grabs the Englishman from behind and locks in the Masterlock! The crowd cheer loudly as the move is locked on and almost immediately Wade Barrett submits!

Here is your Winner and advancing to the Money in the Bank Ladder Match: Chris Masters!

JR: Its over! Wade Barrett is not advancing to the Money in the Bank Ladder match thanks to Mr. Kennedy!

Piper:
Kennedy is my kind of asshole JR! He totally just f***ed with the crown jewels of the Emperor.

JR:
Barrett let his cockiness get the better of him tonight, and while Masters has his eyes set on Money in the Bank you have to wonder what is going to happen next between Wade Barrett and Mr. Kennedy!

Kennedy is on the ramp smiling at his handiwork as Barrett is shown laid out in the ring holding his manhood. The last thing we see of the opening match is Masters celebrating his entrance into the Money in the Bank Ladder Match!

The fans in Houston cheer loudly in anticipation for what is to come on Raw, knowing that they are guaranteed one of the best if not the best show in UWF. The cheers weaken as some boos sound throughout the arena alongside them as Kane appears on the titantron. He stares down, almost in deep thought as candles burn behind him. He is silent for a few seconds, never breaking his gaze before he begins to speak, his voice echoing across the arena.

normal_XtremeWrestlingNetwork_info_-_WWE_SmackDown_-_8-06-2010_avi0049.jpg

Kane:There are few things in this world, the next or any other that can leave me with baited breath, with my palms sweating in anticipation. One of these things is the thought, the idea that I would given free reign, allowed to do as I please surrounded by constructs of twisted metal and steel, with five men at my mercy, desperation weighing heavy on their hearts. Brock Lesnar, you stand in my way. You are blocking the path I must take to reach that nirvana of pain and suffering that I yearn for, that will take me to even greater heights, that will allow me to further my goal of crushing the souls of each and every one of you. Your insignificant dreams will be shattered under my heel, and there is nothing that any of you can do about it.

Kane keeps his gaze locked downwards, never looking to the camera or seeming like he's even talking to anyone beyond himself. A sick smile creeps across the face of the Big Red Machine as he lets out what almost sounds like a childish giggle, and then begins to laugh quietly, sounding even more deranged and sadistic than he does usually. Which is very. He lifts what he's been looking at, a small match, and lifts it to one of the candles, the match beginning to burn as he brings it back to where it was, smiling at it approvingly.

normal_XtremeWrestlingNetwork_info_-_WWE_SmackDown_-_8-06-2010_avi0051.jpg

Kane:Many would say that what they are doing is nothing personal. That they are doing it simply because it is a path to whatever implausible dream they hope for. Unfortunately for all of you in that match, this will be very personal. I will stare right into your eyes as you experience ultimate pain. As you feel dread and realisation creep up your spine, wrapping itself around your neck. And as you look up at that ladder and see me steal your dreams away from you, take your shining beacon so that I may use to spread more misery, you will meet a realisation as your soul slips away from you. That there was never any point in struggling. That it only made it all that more fun for me. Right now, all of you should realise what is going to happen. That all you hope for, all your dreams, your prophecies of the future. Your bodies, your minds. Your souls...

Kane lifts the match with his gloved hand, holding it delicately as he finally turns to the camera, holding the match up in front of it, seemingly presenting it as some kind of trophy. Suddenly, his hand balls up into a fist and crushes the match and the flame in it, the wood snapping easily under the force.

Kane:...Will be extinguished.

IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

[video=youtube;1g6-iL5yNjQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1g6-iL5yNjQ[/video]

The crowd leaps to their feet at the sound of that voice as The Rock walks out on stage and the roof almost explodes. Waiting to hear the response to the challenge from last week.

The Rock wastes very little time as he already has his mic ready on the stage to address the challenge.

The Most Electrifying Man in all of UWF… The Rock:
The Rock showed up at WrestleMania because The Rock knows that there is no such thing as a WrestleMania without the most electrifying man in all of sports entertainment. The Rock made UCW WrestleMania what it was. The Rock made WWF, The Rock made WWE WrestleMania what it was and The Rock looked at UWF WrestleMania and although that card was stacked… it simply just was not electrifying enough. So The Rock being the giving man that he is… the most generous man in all of sports entertainment… The Rock gave the fans what they wanted and that was an appearance made by The Rock.

You see The Rock was being completely selfless in his endeavor no matter how it looks and as that guy said last week… The Rock opened so many doors to so many opportunities. The Rock wanted to make sure that he gave the fans exactly what they wanted and that was to see a Rock Bottom but not just any rock bottom. The fans wanted to see one that hasn’t been done in so long. And that was to you… Shawn Michaels. Because you see… The Rock likes making history. The Rock likes to do things that hasn’t been done before. The Rock has always been a part of history and this… this moment is going to be more historic than anything that has been done before because you see… nobody has ever booked this, nobody has brought this up, nobody has even attempted it. And The Rock knew that you… of all people you would understand what The Rock was looking to accomplish with that Rock Bottom. And you did as you made your way out last week and issued a challenge. And that… that got The Rock thinking.

The Rock lowers his mic for a second before bringing it back up.

The Rock has done it all and has done it all for years. The Rock pretty much doesn’t have anything left to prove. The Rock encountered his greatest challenge ever when he went toe to toe with the Pimpingest Pope to ever step foot inside of a ring in Dinero and The Rock was able to walk out with a win. The Rock has done it all. The Rock doesn’t have anything left to prove. The Rock doesn’t have anything left to really do. The Rock wanted to make WrestleMania about himself and steal the spotlight and The Rock did that. The Rock has accomplished everything he has wanted to do inside of a ring so while you still have dreams and wants to accomplish. While your career is incomplete because there are things that you still want to accomplish, that you still want to do… battling Dinero was the last thing on The Rock’s checklist and that was completed at the Royal Rumble. The Rock has nothing else to accomplish… The Rock has nothing else to do. The Rock looks at you and considers you… while accomplished… not ready for a challenge like The Rock.

The fans start to boo at a potential turn down to the challenge.

There is definite unspoken history between yourself and The Rock. A lot of history. A lot of everything that needs to be taken care of. So you know what… this is what The Rock is going to do. For you and for the fans of UWF. The Rock is going to call it a career. The Rock is going to say this is it. The Rock has done it all, The Rock has completed everything, The Rock has given everything he has. The Rock is saying that his career… is over…

AFTER he kicks that balding candyass known as Shawn Michaels. So consider the challenge accepted. The Rock will kick your candy hearts wearing ass all over the arena and when you have nothing else to do but swallow your pride realizing that you were just beat by the very best in the industry… just know… its okay. Everyone loses to The Rock.

The Rock drops his mic and the sold out crowd goes nuts at the announcement.

JR: My god what an announcement. The Rock has accepted Shawn Michaels challenge for Money in the Bank!

Piper: The Rock was short and to the point JR, I wish more people did things like that around here.

The Rock is all smiles as he turns to walk to the back when suddenly he finds himself planted with Sweet Chin Music. Shawn Michaels had appeared while the Rock was messing with the fans. Houston loves HBK and let show it as Michaels looks down at the Rock with a scary look.

JR: Well it looks like Shawn Michaels has returned the favor for what happened at Wrestlemania in a big way to night. The Rock is lucky that kick didn't take his head off.

Piper: I think this match just got real for the Rock JR. Shawn Michaels has completely knocked him out.

Michaels remains staring down at the fallen Rock as Raw heads to commercial break.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TheNewSmackdownBanner.png

Despite the controversy this show is still SICK! Tune in Friday Night.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fans in the arena are cheering when all of a sudden a mysterious voice is heard

???: He use to bring me so much happiness...

A picture is shown

images

All of a sudden a woman is shown on screen she says her name

Woman: Hi I am Wendy Jones AJ's wife.

images

She talks over the picture as it is shown

Wendy Jones: I met AJ around 2004, he was always a sweet genuine person towards me. It always seemed like we had fun, and it always seemed like we knew how to have a good time. AJ was always embarassed too tell me that he was a pro wrestler. He didn't want to tell me that because he thought it didn't sound good, but too me I didn't care who he was I just loved him for who he was.

The picture fades to Wendy sitting down as she looks distressed

Wendy Jones: Recently in AJ's life he has been going through some struggles. His most recent stint he went on to call it "pathetic"... The weekend of Wrestlemania I asked him "When we are leaving?" and he told me "There is no point in showing up". There is something inside of him that is dieing. Something that he doesn't know if he can solve. AJ just feeld different. He feels like he is lesser than what he can be, and that is something I never thought I would see an AJ.

AJ all his life grew up with nothing, all his life he said he failed at many things. Whether that was too be a football player, a baseball player, or a basketball player. There is one thing I knew AJ didn't fail at and that was something he truly loved. That right there was professional wrestling, but there has been something urking him as of late, and he won't even tell me what it is...

All of a sudden her words stop as the door opens the camera turns and there is AJ Styles, Styles speaks

AJ Styles: Wendy what in the hell is this?

Wendy Jones: This is the UWF camera crew they are here to interview me, to see if they can help solve your problem.

AJ looks at the camera man and he looks on

AJ Styles: Get the hell out! Get the hell out of my house right now! You hear me.. Wendy come here.

The camera men get up and they seem like they are going to leave but they stay and they hear AJ talking to Wendy

AJ Styles: How many times do I have to tell you. Stay out of my professional life. You don't need to know what is going on with me right now. Nobody needs to know what is going with AJ Styles right now. You hear me?

Wendy Jones: AJ they were only concerned...

AJ Styles: Concerned? Wendy who called them was it JB? Cause if it was I got to deal business with him.

Wendy Jones: AJ, AJ calm down it wasn't JB it was an anoymnous source who has known you for a long time.

AJ Styles: Who is this anoymnous source tell me Wendy... who was it Daniels? Who is it Wendy I need too know, because what goes on in my life is private, and I don't need outside sources trying too step in and intefere with my life.

Wendy Jones: AJ I promised that person I would not say there name. AJ you don't need to get flustered just calm down...

AJ Styles: YOUR TELLING ME TO CALM DOWN!... Wendy I do everything for this stupid family. I am the one paying the bills every single damn week. You don't do anything for me anymore but nag and bitch at me for drinking now a days. I am sick and tired of it, can't a guy live a little? Can't a man just live his life with out burdens always being stacked on his god damn shoulders.

Wendy seems upset and in a low tone she says

Wendy Jones: I think I am going to leave...

AJ Styles: What?

Wendy Jones: I said I think I am going to leave. If the children and I are such burdens maybe we shouldn't be around you anymore. I am going to pack up tonight, and were going to my moms place. I won't be force living under this roof anymore.

AJ Styles: Fine leave... just like everyone else you run... You don't try to solve the problem you run from them.

A door slam is heard as all of a sudden AJ walks up and he sees the camera man is still there. AJ walks up and he sees them

AJ Styles:I thought I told you to leave my damn house.

The camera man runs out of the house as AJ follows closely by. All of a sudden the camera man turns and the last shot we see is of AJ's house

05nash.jpg

Kevin Nash is seen walking through the backstage area with a pissed off expression on his face, clearly he's in a foul mood after the events of last week and he's quite possibly out for redemption and one man is stupid enough or brave enough depending on your opinion to find out the truth and that man is Jeremy Borash.

Jeremy Borash: Kevin, Kevin, can you wait up a moment?

Kevin Nash stops in his tracks but he doesn't look best pleased with the request from Jeremy Borash. Borash manages to summon the courage to ask Kevin Nash the all important question.

Jeremy Borash: After last week and how you were unceremoniously taken out of the Money In The Bank match, how are you dealing with it?

Nash has a blank expression on his face, the kind of expression you get when you get asked a really stupid question, nevertheless Kevin Nash being the man he is, responds.

Kevin Nash: How am I dealing with it, JB? I'm pissed off, I got screwed by some guy who thinks he's a big draw just because he managed to sell out some fighting pay-per-views and not to mention now we got AJ Styles walking around the place with a massive chip on his shoulder, thinking he's the best thing since slice bread that's the last thing this company needed was another CM Punk walking around the place!

Jeremy Borash sniggers to himself, hoping Nash doesn't deck him right there and then, but Nash is growing restless, he's wants to make a statement but Jeremy Borash has another question for Kevin Nash.

Jeremy Borash: And what about Kane?

Kevin Nash: What the hell do you mean "what about Kane?" if Kane wants to get involved in my business then sure, he can get involved but if he isn't willing to finish what he started, then he sure-as-hell be sure I will because I'm pissed off at getting screwed and him coming afterwards is a slap in the face.

Jeremy Borash goes to ask another question but Nash snatches the microphone from Jeremy Borash before pushing Borash onto his backside for all his troubles, Kevin Nash wraps up his interview with a few more words.

Kevin Nash: If Brock Lesnar and Kane want to see some legitimacy then I'll bring some legitimacy because the real Big Daddy Cool Diesel is here and he isn't in the more for beating around the bush.
Justin Roberts: The following match is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, wheighing in at 266 pounds, he comes to us from Minneapolis, Minnesota, Brock Lesnar!

brock-lesnar-titantron-2012-o.gif

As Brock Lesnar's theme song blasts through the arena speakers give out a mixed reaction but it is loud indeed. After a while Paul Heyman comes out on stage and the reaction of the UWF Universe increases even more. Heyman points his hand towards the curtain as walks out of the back with an angry look on his faca. Lesnar is standing on top of the entrance stage, bouncing from one feet to another.

xFvqY.gif

Lesnar then pops his chest and heads down to the ring. When he is in front of it, he jumps up on the apron and pyros explode from ring-posts. Lesnar then steps over the ropes and waits for his opponent to come out.

JR: What a match this is gonna be!

Piper: Indeed, partner. From what we have last week right here on RAW, I can tell that both Kane and Brock
Lesnar are indeed going to put up the single best fight they possible can!

Justin Roberts: And his opponent, wheighing in at 323 pounds, from parts unkown. He is The Big Red Monster, Kane!

The wonder of the world is gone....

Untitled1.gif

The stage explodes in fire as "Slow Chemical" by Finger Eleven begins to play throughout the arena. A mixed reaction awaits Kane as he appears from behind the curtain, the fans clearly split on how to feel about him at this point. The Big Red Machine thunders his way down the entrance ramp straight to the ring. He reaches up and yanks on the top rope roughly to pull himself up onto the apron, staying there for only a second before he easily lifts one leg over the top, then the other as he steps into the ring. He steps in the centre, standing there still in the ring like a statue for a few moments before he spreads his arms, methodically lifting them above his head and violently bringing them down, causing tongues of fire to shoot out of the ringposts and hungrily try to eat the oxygen around them. The fire dies down as Kane looks to Justin Roberts who hurriedly leaves the ring.

BrockRaw_zps394c0acf.jpg
VS.
KaneRaw_zps3d965689.jpg

DING DING DING

As the bell rings both Kane and Brock Lesnar look at each other from their seperate corners as you can already smell intensity in the air. They slowly walk into the middle of the ring and they stand nose-to-nose. Lesnar cracks his neck and shortly after that he is the one to start the match as he steps back and starts throwing punches at The Big Red Monster. Kane doesn't hold back and he answers Lesnar's attack with a couple of right hands of his own. Kane and Brock Lesnar are punching each other until they have enough power to go. After quite a while Kane is the one to come out on top. Lesnar slows down and Kane uses that in his advantage as he grabs his head with his left hand and starts unleashing even more right hands than before. When Kane sees Lesnar has enough he takes a couple of steps back, bounces off the ropes and takes his opponent down with a clothesline.

Piper: All hell is breking loose!

JR: This is exactly what everybody expected!

Kane is looking at Brock Lesnar who is down on the mat, checking if he's got all his teeth where they belong. Kane begins stomping on Lesnar's leg. After he's done, he lifts his leg up and drops all his weight. Kane wants to squeeze everything out of Lesnar finally being slowed down as he picks him up, grabs him by his head and sends him flying to the nearest corner. Kane starts punching Lesnar in his stomach. As Lesnar tries to catch some fresh air Kane heads towards the opposite corner but doesn't stay there for too long as he charges at Lesnar and connects with yet another clothesline. Lesnar, a little dazed tries to come out of the corner as Kane gives him some space to do so but The Big Red Monster did so for a reason. He catches Lesnar, picks him up on his shoulder and slams him down with a scoop slam right in the middle of the ring. Kane doesn't go for the cover. He bounces off the ropes and connects with a leg drop right across the face of Brock Lesnar. Now he goes for the cover.

ONE!...

T...

KICK OUT!

Lesnar gets a shoulder up even before the referee's hands goes down for the second time.

Kane picks Lesnar up once again, trying to continue the assault but this time Lesnar gets back on track as he knees Kane in the groin. Lesnar then raises his hand in the air and brings it down, striking The Big Red Monster right across the back. Kane immediately straightens up and screams in pain. Lesnar now pushes Kane close to the ropes and irish-whips him across the ring. As Kane is rushing at him, he connects with a massive shoulder block. This sends Kane flying across the ring. Lesnar is standing in the ring, heavily breathing, waiting for Kane to make the next move. Kane uses the ropes to get back to vertical basis. He sees Lesnar and he immediately extends his arm and tries to knock The Best off his feet but Lesnar ducks the clothesline attempt and when Kane turns around, Lesnar grabs him and throws him over his head with a belly to belly suplex. Lesnat gets on top of Kane for the cover.

ONE!...

TWO!...

KICK OUT!

JR: WOW! What strenght! There aren't many men who could toss Kane around like that!

Piper: Pff. Back in the day, I would have no problem doing it!

Lesnat gets back to work on Kane. He waits for him to get up. Kane stands up but is surprised by a kick to the groind by Lesnar. Lesnar puts Kane's head between his leg, locks his hands in underneath The Big Red Monster. He lifts him up but before he's able to powerbomb him Kane somehow manages to get out of Lesnar's hands. He ends up behind Lesnar's back so he quickly grabs him from the back and runs towards the ropes, trying to get some momentum and roll Lesnar into a cover but Lesnar grabs the ropes and Kanes rolls back on the mat. He stands up but immediately gets taken down by a big boot by Lesnar. Lesnat wastes no time as he scoop Kane up, runs across the ring and brings him down with a running powerslam. Lesnar hooks the leg as Heyman is yelling at the referee to quickly make the count.

ONE!...

TWO!...

KICK OUT!

When both Kane and Lesnar get back to their feet, they end up staring at each other once again. Lesnar likes what he sees as Kane is still trying to catch his breath. Lesnar chuckles and slaps Kane. The crowd reacts with a loud 'OOOOH'. The slap by Lesnar turned Kanes head to the right side. Lesnar is laughing as Kane still has his head turned to the side but the smile from the Brock's face disappears as Kane turns his head back and looks at him with all the world's anger in his eyes. He pushes Lesnar who is sent to the ropes. As Lesnar bounces off the ropes Kane uses Lesna'ts momentum, lifts him up in the air like a doll and sends him crashing to the mat with a Military Press Slam. Lesnar is down but he's still moving so Kane doesn't go for the cover. He goes to the apron, climbs to the top rope and when Lesnar gets back to his feet he leaps off the top rope and before Lesnar is able to recuperate Kane sends him back to the mat.

Piper: Kane is still able to bring it!

JR: Of course he can!

Kane stands up and people immediately begin to cheer for The Big Red Monster as he raises his hand in the air, signalizing that the end is near. Brock Lesnar stands up, turns around and Kane grabs him by the throat. Kane lifts Lesnar up but Lesnar manages to get out harm's way. Lesnar immediately goes for Kane's hand and locks in the Kimura Lock. Kane doesn't know how to react as Lesnar came out of nowhere. Lesnar didn't manage to take Kane down to the mat just yet. The Big Red Monster is still standing, thinking how to get out of the rather painful Kimura Lock. He tries to get to the ropes but all the weight he's carrying doesn't allow him to. Kane is desperate. The referee is asking him if he gives up but his answer is a short 'No! '. Kane starts making his way to the ropes once again and this time it looks like something is driving him. He takes one step after another but he makes it to the ropes and Lesnar is forced to let go of the hold. Heyman is standing outside the ring screaming: ''That's right Brock! Go for his arm!“

ONE!...

TWO!...

THREE!...

FOUR!...

Lesnar breaks the hold before the referee disqualifies him. Lesnat has a huge smile on his face as he sees Kane who's holding his hand. Lesnar takes some time and he goes to Paul Heyman. Heyman gets up on the apron and whispers something into Lesnar's ear. Meanwhile, Kane regroups. The Big Red Monster sees Heyman talking to Lesnar and he knows he better do something. Kane, still holding his left hand does the first thing that comes to his mind as he charges right at Lesnar and tries to connect with a big boot right to the back of his head but Lesnar heared him running so he got out of the way and that leads to Kane knocking Heyman off the apron.

JR: Oh my god! Lesnar won't be happy about this!

JR is right. When Kane turns around he faces an angry Brock Lesnar. Lesnar raises his foor high enough for him to kick Kane into his already damaged left hand. After that Lesnar quickly gets in control of the match as he grabs Kane, going for a fisherman suplex. He lifts The Big Red Monster in the air and brings him down with a fisherman suplex as the whole ring shakes. Lesnar is not satisfied with how much damage he did to his opponent. He brings the unconscious Kane up to his feet but doesn't take much time to mess around as he quickly puts Kane's head between his legs, locks his hands underneath Kane and lifts him up into the powerbomb position. Lesnar turns around a couple of times but then he slams Kane down to the mat. Things don't end there as he's still holding The Big Red Monster. He deadlifts Kane up once again and brings him down to the mat one more time, this time holding Kane down for the cover.

ONE!...

TWO!...

THR...

KICK OUT!

Piper: I can't believe my eyes!

JR: BAH GOD! What a match right here on Tuesday Night RAW! A true clash of giants!

Piper: Thank god Heyman doesn't see this because he would be going nuts!

Lesnar can't believe what just happened. He gets back to his feet and he clearly doesn't know what to do. He looks out of the ring to see if Heyman's still out and he gets even angrier when he sees Heyman lying on the concrete floor. An angry Lesnar looks at Kane who is slowly getting up to his feet, grabbing the ropes. Kane can't even get up to his feet before Lesnar goes to him, lifts him up on his shoulders and goes to the middle of the ring as people erupt in cheers. Lesnar apparently takes a bit too much time showing off as Kane is able to roll off Lesnar's shoulders. Lesnar turns around and gets surprised as Kane grabs him by his neck with his right hand and connects with a massive chokeslam! Kane falls on top of Lesnar for the cover.

ONE!...

TWO!...

Piper: That's it right there!

THRE...

KICK OUT!!!

JR: Good God almighty! Kane able to chokeslam Lesnar with only one hand and it still isn't enough?!

You can see the disppointment in Kane's eyes as the referee tells him Lesnar kicked out in time. Kane stands up, grabs his head in disbelief, thinking what to do but then he sees Lesnar who is starting to move. Kane puts on his maniacal smile and raises his hand in the air, signalizing it's time for yet another chokeslam but he gets distracted by Paul Heyman who just recuperated a sees his client in jeopardy. Heyman gets on the apron and catches Kane's hand. Kane doesn't react well to this. He turns around and wants to punch Heyman but Heyman slips through his fingers. Kane gets out of the ring to get Heyman but when Heyman sees the big red monster looking at him outside the ring he puts his tail between his tail and starts running around the ring. Kane is rather angry so he follows Heyman. They are running around in circles but then, in a second Lesnar baseball-slides out of the ring and takes Kane down with a clothesline. Throughout the entire time referee was counting out Kane but now that Lesnar got out of the ring he breaks the count and starts counting one more time. While Heyman is arguing with the referee Lesnar sees Kane who is crawling towards the barricade. Kane reaches the barricade and uses it to get back to his feet. Lesnar looks at the crowd and people start cheering as they know what's about to happen.

Piper: He's not...

As Kane stands up and turnes around he sees Lesnar charging at him. Kane doesn't have enough time to react as Lesnar runs at him and spears him right through the barricade! The entire barricade collapses and both Kane and Lesnar end up in the timekeeper's area as people start a ''THIS IS AWESOME'' chant. The referee's count is at five.

JR: BAH GAWD! BAH GAWD!

Piper: This may be one of the most brutal moves I have ever seen!

The referee holds his head as he doesn't know what to do but after a while he keeps counting.

Lesnar isn't as stricken as Kane so he slowly starts crawling towards the ring.

Lesnar looks back to check if Kane isn't behind him and he likes what he sees when he lays his eyes on a completely unconscious Kane.

Lesnar is just inches away from the ring.

Lesnar has his hand up on the apron.

Lesnar gets into the ring after referee screams ''TEN''.

DING DING

Justin Roberts: Both men are counted out, therefor this match will be ruled as a no-contest!

Lesnar is lying in the ring and he's breathing heavy is he realizes he didn't get the job done. Heyman is standing outside the ring and tears almost come to his eyes as Lesnar wasn't able to win his return match. Heyman wants to get in the ring but he gets distracted by a roaring engine of a massive big rig.

[video=youtube;UoXMkguW8CU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=UoXMkguW8CU[/video]

after a second or so, the sound of one hell of a bluesy guitar and harmonica is drowned out by a huge pop for Kevin Nash, who slowly marches out from the backstage. The fans are cheering for the Big Sexy, Kevin Nash who lifts his arm up in the air which gets another strong pop from the crowd before marching down the entrance ramp towards the ring.

kevinnashbig4.jpg

Paul Heyman knows why Nash is out there. He knows he wants to punish Lesnar for costing him a spot at the RAW Money in The Bank Ladder Match so before Nash is able to get into the ring, Heyman gets right in his face and begs him to walk away but Nash has no interest in turning around and walking away so he shoves Heyman out of his way. Nash gets into the ring and waits for Lesnar to stand up. It doesn't take Lesnar too long. He stands up, covered in sweat and looks right at Kevin Nash. Nash wastes no time as he delivers a groin to Lesnar who immediately doubles over. Nash puts Lesnar's head between his legs and throws his hand in the air before lifting him up and sending him crashing to the mat with The Jacknife Powerbomb. Nash stands tall above Lesnar's body. He looks at him and says: ''Wrong decision boy, wrong decision. ''

4rav6r.jpg

We are live via satellite at the home of Edge as he has some interview time.

The Rated R Superstar Edge:
So you see… here’s the thing. WrestleMania was a fluke. However I lost… I don’t know. But I will contribute it to this damn neck injury. If it wasn’t for that I would not only be a double champion but I wouldn’t be overlooked. That’s right. I’ve been paying attention to what has been going on and I have to say that I am ashamed. I am appalled and disgusted. Firstly with Smackdown cause that show never looked to properly utilize a talent like mine. Instead it was all about John Boy Cena and Deano Ambrose. That was all they crazed about. That was all they went after and talked about. That was all they focused on while I was the damn best champion that show ever had. I raised the level of that belt to such a high level and I was such a force on that show and what did they do with me on there? They had me as a damn spectator to John Boy and Deano’s bromance. That show is going to tank and I cannot wait. I can’t wait because that show should have done me better. They should have treated me better. They should have had me facing Ambrose for the world heavyweight title. And then of all people… Bray Wyatt… a guy that I have defeated on more than one occasion… he gets the big rub whereas I got what? A neck injury and a note that says… get well soon. Screw you Smackdown. I’m home now… my new home. A home that will appreciate a talent like me… well so I thought.

I watched Raw and all they did was blabber on about the acquisitions of John Boy, Deano and Little Bray. Nothing about the awesome man that was the Rated R European Champion. Instead it was all on them. I tell you this right now if it wasn’t for my neck I’d be on that show beating all three of their asses spearing them through the ring and showing everybody who the one true champion really is. Who the best really is in the UWF. Who the focus and attention should really be on. It should be on me. It should be about me. Raw should be about Edge. Raw shouldn’t be about those three idiots and whoever else is on Raw. It is about this guy right here. This man right here. But you know what… consider all of you lucky. All of you are lucky that I’m hurt. If it wasn’t for the fact that the idiot doctor won’t clear me I’d be in the Money in the Bank ladder match and do what Bray almost failed to do. Matter of fact… screw the doctor… I don’t need no damn clearance from him.

But I do have the best nurse that takes time out of her busy schedule… Trish… helping me so you know. Stiff neck and all… and she can relieve that with such ease you wouldn’t believe it. But you know… when she heals it… it tends to get stiff again but… she’s good at what she does so it’s all good. But understand this Raw… my time is coming and soon… Raw will be Rated… R. So suck on that.

The feed is cut as Edge gets up and walks away.

We are live via satellite at the home of Edge as he has some interview time.

The Rated R Superstar Edge:
So you see… here’s the thing. WrestleMania was a fluke. However I lost… I don’t know. But I will contribute it to this damn neck injury. If it wasn’t for that I would not only be a double champion but I wouldn’t be overlooked. That’s right. I’ve been paying attention to what has been going on and I have to say that I am ashamed. I am appalled and disgusted. Firstly with Smackdown cause that show never looked to properly utilize a talent like mine. Instead it was all about John Boy Cena and Deano Ambrose. That was all they crazed about. That was all they went after and talked about. That was all they focused on while I was the damn best champion that show ever had. I raised the level of that belt to such a high level and I was such a force on that show and what did they do with me on there? They had me as a damn spectator to John Boy and Deano’s bromance. That show is going to tank and I cannot wait. I can’t wait because that show should have done me better. They should have treated me better. They should have had me facing Ambrose for the world heavyweight title. And then of all people… Bray Wyatt… a guy that I have defeated on more than one occasion… he gets the big rub whereas I got what? A neck injury and a note that says… get well soon. Screw you Smackdown. I’m home now… my new home. A home that will appreciate a talent like me… well so I thought.

I watched Raw and all they did was blabber on about the acquisitions of John Boy, Deano and Little Bray. Nothing about the awesome man that was the Rated R European Champion. Instead it was all on them. I tell you this right now if it wasn’t for my neck I’d be on that show beating all three of their asses spearing them through the ring and showing everybody who the one true champion really is. Who the best really is in the UWF. Who the focus and attention should really be on. It should be on me. It should be about me. Raw should be about Edge. Raw shouldn’t be about those three idiots and whoever else is on Raw. It is about this guy right here. This man right here. But you know what… consider all of you lucky. All of you are lucky that I’m hurt. If it wasn’t for the fact that the idiot doctor won’t clear me I’d be in the Money in the Bank ladder match and do what Bray almost failed to do. Matter of fact… screw the doctor… I don’t need no damn clearance from him.

But I do have the best nurse that takes time out of her busy schedule… Trish… helping me so you know. Stiff neck and all… and she can relieve that with such ease you wouldn’t believe it. But you know… when she heals it… it tends to get stiff again but… she’s good at what she does so it’s all good. But understand this Raw… my time is coming and soon… Raw will be Rated… R. So suck on that.

The feed is cut as Edge gets up and walks away.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AnarchyBanner-1_zps5618ffcd.png

Missing the ECW days? This is the show for you! Check it out Wednesday Nights!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The camera’s cut to backstage, where we find a ‘UWF Exclusive’ logo on the bottom right of the screen. Last week appears under the logo as well, which gives us a fair understanding this is pre-recorded from the previous Tuesday night RAW. We hear a lot of violent noise, and one can wonder who it could be. The camera’s shift to the right, where we see trash being thrown at the wall. We find out who the culprit is, as we find John Cena, looking pissed off more than usual. Cena slaps the wall, as he rests his head on it, calming down. Cena turns his head to the left, as he notices the camera man, before screaming out towards him.

normal_wwe_raw_2013_02_04_repack_hdtv_x264-kyr_mp4_007737496.jpg

John Cena: Hey you! Cena points toward the camera man, motioning him to come near. Yeah, you! Get your ass over here, I got something to say and you’re going to listen to me. Why? Because I said so, now mic me up! The camera man raises the microphone up to Cena’s lips, as he continues. Listen up – do you know who I am? I asked you a question. Don't you dare just stand there with that stupid look on your face! I asked you, do you know who I am? I’m John Cena dammit! I am the one and only true star of this business. I am untouchable when it comes to this business so what I want to know is, do you know what the hell happened out there?

The camera man attempts to answer the question, but Cena quickly cuts him off.

John Cena: No, no, no! Don’t even answer that because the fact of the matter is this, you don’t even know what the hell happened out there. I don’t even know what the hell happened and THAT is what makes me mad the most. I want each and every one of the filthy people out in the audience and the fat armed, think they know it all, irritating children out there to know that Christian didn’t beat me! I don’t even know what beat me! That’s all there is to it! No he’s not better than me, no he doesn’t have my number, no he didn’t one up me or any of those silly statements you all like to spill out of your mouths. I will personally sit here and tell you no guaran-damn-tee that as long as I am employed to this company he will never ever beat me again. You got that? Does that register with you? I don’t think it does. Come here... I said come here!

Cena grabs the camera man by the collar, as he slowly begins to speak.

John Cena: Now, I’m gonna give you all a little exclusive if you will, OK? Now, thinking about what happened out there, I have a feeling of what the hell happened. Now, let me remember, I hit that creepy little bastard with the F-U, and right after, the lights blacked out. You didn’t hear this, but I was knocked out by a steel chair. Now, who crazy enough would turn off the lights, knock me out with a steel chair, and disappear like that? Oh, that’s right, the man who I screwed out of the World Heavyweight Championship at WrestleMania, Dean Ambrose. Y’see, Dean, I’m not stupid, I KNOW it was you, I had an opportunity to become Mr. Money in the Bank and you screwed me out of that. I’m pissed off now, and you’re the first person to know when you have a pissed off John Cena, bad things come out of it. I’m coming for you, Dean!

Cena releases the camera man, as he fixes his collar, before going to walk away. The camera man interrupts Cena, as he speaks up finally.

Camera Man: Uh, John, I just wanted to let you know is I was informed you were just handpicked by general manager Randy Orton in a title match next week.

Cena raises a eyebrow, as he responds.

John Cena: World Heavyweight Championship?

Cena has a smirk across his face, but the camera man shakes his head no.

Camera Man: Uh, European Championship, against Daniel Bryan!

Cena has a shocked expression on his face, but it quickly switches to a smirk. Cena turns his head as he begins to walk off, with nothing else to say to the camera man, leaving him surprised. The camera’s soon fade to black.

The feed goes backstage, showing Orton watching a T.V to keep an eye on things. The crowd cheers in the arena at the sight of the Viper.

Orton_zps13a0d022.png

As the pop dies down there’s a knock on the door, Orton turns towards it and shouts “It’s open”. You hear the door open and Randy takes a step back, getting in a fighting stance as he clenches his fist like he’s about to be attacked. The camera pans out slowly showing Cody Rhodes come into the room with his head down and an emotionless look on his face, he looks at Orton ready to fight but it doesn’t seem to gain a reaction from him. As Cody speaks, his voice is monotone.

Cody Rhodes: You wanted to see me?

Orton looks at him with a questioning look, as if waiting to see what Cody does before he puts his hand down slowly looking him up and down before moving his hands to his sides still making sure he’s keeping his eye on Cody.

OrtCody_zpsb9cc1734.png

Randy Orton: Yeah, yeah I wanted to see you because I was sure you had a lot to say about what happened on Friday, or things in your head about what you were going to do tonight as a result of it. So I wanted to ask you to come here and tell me exactly what you had in mind before you’re allowed to be backstage with my roster and crew.

Cody looks at Orton and then looks down at the floor, he shakes his head slightly no.

Randy Orton: Well…Do you have anything to say for yourself?

Cody flares a nostril, he looks up at Orton with an angry look on his face. He cracks his neck to the side and his face goes back to an emotionless stare, he nods no once more. Orton seems confused, expecting Cody to come in angrier than ever.

Randy Orton: Okay but before you say anything…else…I wanted to remind you that you’re not getting any rematch, the clause in your contract became invalid because the title is now exclusive to Smackdown.

Cody looks down at the floor moving one hand to his mouth, rubbing his chin for a moment.

Cody Rhodes: I’m sorry

Orton moves his head back not expecting that at all, he tilts his head to the side as if still expecting Cody to jump him at any moment. Orton seems to get a thought and he lowers his arms down before looking back at the T.V Screen for a second. He looks around as if contemplating whether to bring this idea up, he looks at Cody wondering what his mindset is before he speaks up.

CodyOrt_zps86dad721.png

Randy Orton: I’ll tell you what though, seeing as you are entitled to a rematch but I can’t make that happen I’ll give you the best thing I can. I’m officially adding you into the Raw Money in the Bank match.

Cody Rhodes: That’s…great…Thank you.

Orton seems taken aback again, as Cody extends one hand. Orton looks down at it as if checking the hand for anything dangerous before he extends his own and shakes Codys hand.

Randy Orton: No problem, I'll see you around then...

Cody turns and leaves through the door as Orton looks towards his direction trying to figure out what just happened with his craziest superstar on the roster before turning back to the T.V as the show moves on.

JR: Well folks so far we know two more participants in the Money in the Bank match come May 26th and boy is that match shaping up to be a good one. But up next we have a match that is quite possibly going to steal the show as it is going to be a match with not just brand superiority on the line but also the European Championship.

Piper: We've got one of the best from Raw and one of the best from Smackdown going head to head for all the marbles and you have to wonder what is going to be going on in the minds between both Daniel Bryan and John Cena heading into this match up.

JR: Daniel Bryan is arguably one of the greatest superstars to never hold a World Championship. He's won every other championship in Smackdown history and looks to finally claim the big prize at Money in the Bank. And imagine what it would do for an already impressive resume, if Daniel Bryan can beat one of Raw's best, John Cena, and head back to Smackdown with the gold.

Piper: You'd think Daniel Bryan would be the favorite but I highly disagree JR. Not only does Cena have the home court advantage of the match taking place on his brand, but with Cena's new attitude he's been nearly unstoppable. His only real loss was to Dean Ambrose at Wrestlemania, and let's be honest, Cena has won the World Title twice. Something Daniel Bryan doesn't have on his resume.

JR: You have a point Hot Rod, but as we heard from Cena himself just moments ago he may be distracted. Last week when the lights went out he was attacked and he believes it to be Dean Ambrose. And the facts seem to support that theory.

Piper: Well for Raw's sake I hope he won't let it get in the way of bringing the European Championship home to the red brand!

DING DING DING!

Justin Roberts:
The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is an interbrand match for the UWF European Championship!

[video=youtube;elyEQz7aG_A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=elyEQz7aG_A[/video]

The crowd immediately breaks into a loud mixed reaction as the European Champion Daniel Bryan, the self-proclaimed “Best Wrestler In The World” makes his way from the back. Much to the crowd's applause, he is in a great mood here tonight. Bryan has his Titles wrapped firmly around his waist as he chants "Yes" over and over again before entering the ring.

Justin Roberts: From Aberdeen Washington, representing Friday Night Smackdown, he is the UWF European Champion, Daniel Bryan.

[video=youtube;mlR-NLWfOy4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlR-NLWfOy4&feature=player_embedded[/video]

As John Cena's entrance music blares out of the speakers, the audience releases an never ending negative reaction, louder than any in recent memory. With the audience continuing to display their displeasure toward him, Cena would now finally step out from behind the curtain, walking out onto the stage rocking a black hooded jumper with the hood slung up and over his head. With his head down he slowly made his way toward the end of the stage. Instead of giving the salute, he stood still as he lifted his head for the first time. With a straight face he'd slightly turn his head to the left, looking out into the audience as they continued to boo him. Cena didn't seem fazed though, as he turned his head from the left now to the right. After receiving the same reception on both ends with the arena literally blowing up before his very eyes, he'd direct his attention forward, turning his head back to its general position. Now standing straight, he'd lift his right arm into the air, surprisingly still displaying the "HLR" taunt with his fingers. After holding his pose to another chorus of boos, he lowered his arm and begun walking forward. He placed his hands down by his side, as he paced his way down the ramp, and into the ring, running up the steel steps, stepping through the middle rope. Cena enters the ring and ignores the boos as he waits for the bell!

Justin Roberts: And the challenger, from West Newbury, Massachussetts, weighing in at 246 pounds, John Cena!

EuropeanChampionship.png

UWF European Championship Match

DanielEuro_zpsf350f829.jpg
Vs.
JohnCenaRaw_zpsf42857b2.jpg

Ding Ding Ding!

The bell rings and Cena and Bryan begin to circle each other in the ring looking at each other trying to find an opening. The European Champion wants a tie up and the challenger obliges and they lock up in the center of the ring. Cena is quick to throw Bryan into a headlock, but Bryan is even quicker on getting out and throwing Cena’s arm behind his back and begins to twist it. Bryan however cannot match the strength of Cena and Cena is able to turn the move in his favor by countering with his strength forcing Bryan to go face to face with Cena. Cena goes on the attack, but the Champion isn’t going to be outdone levels a sharp kick to Cena’s chest. Cena is stunned by the brutality of the kick, and Daniel does it again, a second time, and than a third. After the third one Cena falls to the mat and Bryan looks at him with a determined look in his eyes.
JR: Daniel Bryan gets the better of Cena with those sharp educated feet of his and man they sounded like they hurt something fierce.

Piper:
Cena again is being more ruthless, more aggressive and it cost him there.

Cena has taken refuge in the corner only for Bryan to unload with a sharp kick to Cena’s chest. Cena tries to get up but Bryan kicks him again. And again, and again, and again, and again. Until finally the official gets Bryan to back off. The crowd is impressed with Bryan’s intensity so far in this match up as he waits for Cena to get to his feet. Cena gets to his feet in the corner and Bryan throws his arms up in the air and screams before darting as fast as he can across the ring and connects with a dropkick right into Cena’s heart. Cena falls onto his back leaving Bryan able to cover his challenger.

1…

2…

Cena kicks out!

JR:
Good grief Daniel Bryan just unloading on Cena here, perhaps Cena’s mind isn’t quite on this match up as it should be.

Piper:
Come on JR, we all know that when Daniel Bryan’s titles are on the line he goes to another level. Damien Sandow and the Miz both better keep their eyes glued to the screen cause this is what they are going to have to deal with at Money in the Bank.

Bryan’s face is one of sheer intensity as he rises to his feet as Cena struggles again to get to the ropes only for Cena to be nailed with another kick to the back. Cena sits in the corner now and again Bryan begins unloading on Cena with kicks. The crowd is loving Bryan who appears to be beating the respect Cena has lost in recent weeks into the challenger. Bryan nails Cena with a right hand as Cena gets to his feet before attempting to send Cena into the opposite corner, but at last Cena comes to life and Bryan hits the turnbuckle hard only to come back at Cena and Cena lifts him up and over and down to the mat. The impact buying Cena some time.

JR:
Oh my did Cena need that one Hot Rod. He has been literally beaten to hell here in the early going.

Piper:
I smell desperation coming off Cena. He needs to get over what happened last week and focus on bringing the European Title to Raw dammit!

Cena is able to regroup and goes to attack Bryan, but again the European Champion can feel Cena coming and lets out a sharp kick to Cena’s midsection. Bryan wastes no time in whipping Cena into the ropes, and as Cena comes back Bryan goes for a clothesline but Cena ducks it! Bryan has an oh shit moment as he turns around and finds Cena coming down on him with a massive shoulder block! Bryan shoots up and Cena continues his momentum so he can drop him with a second one. Bryan gets up slow now and is easy pickings for Cena who hits a sitting powerbomb!

JR:
Well now here we go! John Cena coming to life now and Daniel Bryan’s championship reign could be reaching its end.

Cena gets down in Bryan’s face and flicks him off much to the dismay of the crowd before standing up and waving the “you can’t see me” in front of the crowd. Cena bounces off the ropes and comes down on top of Daniel Bryan with the five knuckle shuffle. The crowd begins booing loudly as Cena prepares for the FU!

Piper:
Oh yeah! John Cena is going to F*** Daniel Bryan up here!

Cena throws up Bryan onto his shoulders and looks to connect with the FU, but Bryan is one of the best for a reason. Daniel is able to spin himself so that he brings Cena face first into the mat with a DDT! The crowd can’t believe the counter, and it gets even more intense as Bryan takes the face down Cena and in one solid move flips himself into the Cattle Mutilation!

JR:
Oh my god you have got to be kidding me? What a counter by Daniel Bryan and now the entire match up has changed!

Piper:
Oh man that was insane! Cena is in serious trouble now.

Bryan has Cena trapped with nowhere to go and any other man would be helpless. But not John Cena. Love him or hate him, the man never gives up and the sold out Houston crowd is shocked when they see Cena literally use his core muscles to power himself up to his feet. Cena is struggling as Bryan is literally on his back, but after a minute or two Cena is on his feet.

JR:
I cannot believe what we are seeing. The strength of John Cena has to be superhuman!

Cena can’t seem to get Bryan off of him so Cena does the only thing he is able too. He sends Bryan into the corner so his stomach hits the top turnbuckle. Bryan finally is forced to let go but it is clear the damage has been done to Cena. Cena is on his knees and remains there until even Bryan gets the air back in his sails. Bryan sees Cena still laboring and proceeds to hop up on the second rope. Bryan waits there until Cena turns around and Bryan unloads with a missile dropkick that sends Cena to the mat once again. Bryan immediately goes for the cover.

1…

2…

3.. NO!

Cena kicks out!

Piper:
Picture perfect dropkick from Bryan and it was almost just enough to put Cena away and end Raw’s chances of ever having a title again.

Bryan gets up and throws his arms up into the air ready to do something else, when he is suddenly distracted by something. Coming to sit with a ticket in his hand is none other than the UWF Champion Damien Sandow! The crowd is trying desperately to touch him but Sandow doesn’t take his eyes off of Bryan. Instead he sits in a chair right in the front row and begins to watch the match intently. Bryan tries to yell at security. “NO! NO! NO!” protesting Sandow’s appearance. But security can’t do anything as Sandow flashes the ticket he bought of his own accord.

Piper:
Haha! That intelligent son of a bitch, buying a front row seat just to watch his former friend and partner.

Bryan is frustrated but notices Cena has gotten to his knees. Bryan turns around ready to unleash another sharp kick, but the distraction from Sandow has allowed Cena to catch his breath, and Cena is able to catch Bryan’s leg and drop him to the mat before locking in the STFU! The crowd begin to boo loudly as Cena has the hold locked in.

JR:
Bryan was distracted just long enough and now it may cost him the European Championship as Cena has the STFU locked in.

The crowd is booing as Cena has the STFU locked in. The only person who isn’t on their feet is Damien Sandow who has pulled out a bottle of wine from his robes and poured himself a glass of wine. He sips on it as he watches the match. Inside the ring Cena has Bryan right where he wants him, screaming for the Champion to tap out! The crowd however won’t give up on Bryan and after long seconds Bryan is able to reach the ring ropes. Cena can’t believe it and the crowd explode into cheers.

Piper:
Oh man! I thought Cena had the European Championship right there!

JR:
Daniel Bryan showing again why he is the greatest superstar to never win a World Championship.

Cena gets up unable to believe he hasn’t been able to put Bryan away yet. He curses himself under his breath as he stands and waits for Bryan to get to his feet. Bryan does so and Cena lifts him up looking to finish it with the FU once again, but this time Bryan shows the heart and fire of a champion once again, countering it a second time, this time into the YES Lock! The crowd roars in approval as Cena is now stuck in the center of the ring in Bryan’s deadly submission maneuver.

Piper:
Oh hell! There goes Raw’s chances!

JR:
Daniel Bryan is going to retain here against all the odds!

Cena throws his hand up in the air looking like he is ready to tap, the crowd is on their feet. Even Sandow gets up. Sandow however begins walking away from the ring area with his wine glass still in hand. Bryan sees Sandow taking off and it causes Bryan to lose focus and strength on his grip. This allows Cena to get the opening he’s been desperately looking for and fights to his feet and even manages to get Bryan onto his shoulders! The crowd is stunned when Cena throws Bryan down to the mat with a viscious FU! Cena exhausted falls on top of Bryan his heart raising.

1…

JR:
This is it! This is it!

2….

Piper:
New Champion baby!

3…

Here is your winner and the New UWF European Champion: John Cena!

The crowd is booing loudly as Cena’s music begins to play and the official hands Cena’s new Championship to him. Cena smiles inwardly to himself knowing he has just won himself another accolade on his career.

JR:
John Cena is the new European Champion which means Raw now has a second belt, but let’s not forget what the former Champion Daniel Bryan meant to the belt.

Piper:
Daniel Bryan put up one hell of a fight tonight. I don’t know about you JR, but he’s my pick to win the UWF Championship at Money in the Bank. Cena got lucky simple as that.

JR:
Piper I swear you are bipolar with how many times your viewpoints change.

Piper:
I’m just saying what my damn headset tells me JR!

Bryan is being checked on by the official as Cena holds the title high over his head as Raw heads elsewhere.

As UWF Raw rolls on, we head backstage and are instantly met with the smirking face of Christian. The arena is immediately filled with boos while Christian stands confident, eyes fixed to the camera, ready to speak his mind. Christian wipes the smirk from his face and becomes a little more serious, suggesting he's ready to get down to business.

06_233.jpg

Christian: In my time as a member of the UWF Raw roster, I have continuously proclaimed that I have been ignored time after time. I have been shafted, shoved to the side, fed leftovers and inferior competition, while the undeserving receive what should be mine. What I'm talking about... is a title shot. All I have asked for, all I have worked toward and all I have EARNED for months now is one... more... World Championship shot, and I guarantee that's all that I need. Just one shot, just one opportunity, and I PROMISE that I will be a World Champion once again.

Christian rubs his hands together at that thought.

Christian: Now as far as I'm concerned, I have unfinished business in regards to the UWF Championship. It's a title that should have been mine on numerous occasions, but particularly all the way back at The Great American Bash, the scene of the greatest travesty in UWF history. But due to the recent draft that took place after Wrestlemania, the UWF Championship is now on Smackdown and Raw has received the World Heavyweight Championship in its place. Whatever, unfinished business is unfinished business and I WILL be a future UWF Champion, but I'm going to place that agenda aside and start fresh. Last week I beat John Cena to qualify for Raw's Money in the Bank Ladder match at the Money in the Bank pay-per-view, a match that I will not only be victorious in but will ensure that my deserved world title shot doesn't come down to an incompetent General Manager. The verdict is still out on Randy Orton, a man I once trusted when we made up two-thirds of the most dominant group in UWF history, the New World Order. Randy has since turned his back on everything we stood for and everything we believed, but something I can't deny Randy of is his understanding of the locker room. D'Angelo Dinero was incredibly out of touch, but Randy has seen the light and opened the door for me to fulfil my destiny. That destiny... is to be a UWF World Champion!

Christian closes his eyes momentarily to envision his statement.

Christian: I've worked tirelessly just to be noticed, yet everything I have said and done has all been in vain. I have wasted my breath, I have wasted my time, and I have wasted my efforts just to be granted what I am owed. I have been mistreated and nobody seems to care, whether that's UWF management or even the suits in titan towers. My words fall on deaf ears, my victories are immediately forgotten, all because when the lights shine bright I get screwed and everybody thinks... it's funny. My career has been played with for too long, I'VE been toyed with more than any other superstar in this company's history, and I'm finished with it. I don't care who the World Heavyweight Champion is after Money in the Bank, I don't care who's in the Ladder match with me either. I am Raw's Captain, I always have been and always will be, and after Money in the Bank I will hold a briefcase that ensures that I will FINALLY be noticed and FINALLY be given the kudos and the credit for what I can do in that ring. I will hold the future of the World Heavyweight Championship and the future of Raw in my grasp... and there's nothing anybody can do about it.

Christian's smirk returns as he licks his lips.

Christian: I'll be in control, I'll be calling the shots, and I'll be the most powerful man on Raw. Finally... justice. Finally... retribution. And finally... Christian will be on top of the world! And who'll be the one laughing then?

Christian is grinning from ear-to-ear, revelling in what the future may hold. He slowly edges out of the camera's view and leaves the backstage area as Raw quickly moves elsewhere.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mitbposter.png

Check out UWF.com afterwards to find out the final participants in the MITB Ladder Match for the Raw Brand...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We head backstage where Dean Ambrose has highjacked yet another camera.

Dean Ambrose
Tonight is the night it all ends. Whoever wins, everyone else loses. If Bray Wyatt wins, RAW will lose all prestige it's built up over the years. A brand where some of the greatest fighters all fought hard battles for the World Championship. RAW's legacy has already been shattered when Cody Rhodes lost the UWF Championship to none other than Damien Sandow. If Bray finds some cheap way to hold on to that title tonight, RAW will be nothing more than a freakshow. If I win however...

Ambrose chuckles to himself.

If I win...HE get's one step closer to becoming complete. I know what your thinking. I should just throw the match then right? You'd rather suffer through a pathetic reign then suffer through the end of the world. The thing is though, I can't control myself. When that bell rings, I lose all train of thought. It's just a flood of emotions all being let out. If I wasn't a wrestler, who knows what I'd be doing now. You'd probably being hearing about me on the news. I can barely even control my thoughts. My mental capacity is at an all time low. I've been in 5 matches over the past 8 days. My head is getting no breaks. My mind is deteriorating. I don't even remember what I've told Bray Wyatt last week. I'm sure I was warning him though. He's been meddling in my affairs for far too long. It's time he realizes the wrath I can bring.

Ambrose begins to pace back and forth with the camera still in hand.

It's only been three weeks since Wrestlemania and yet it's been far too long since I've made someone look into my eyes and realize they just weren't good enough. So I guess the question is, how will Bray bounce back after his loss to me tonight. Will he go away and come back like Batista or Jeff Hardy or Dolph Ziggler or Cody Rhodes or Edge or Chris Jericho or pretty much everyone whose ever been unlucky to have faced me. Or will he realize he just doesn't have what it takes without a cult behind him. I can’t say for sure what Bray Wyatt does when he finally comes face to face with the Grim Reaper.

Ambrose drops the camera and walks away as we head elsewhere.

JR: Well folks we've had quite a night here on Raw. We've seen two tightly contested contests to qualify for the Money in the Bank Ladder Match, and after that last title match, well I think it speaks for itself. But Hot Rod we may not have seen anything yet, as up next is our Main Event and our second Championship match of the night where we see the Worlds Heavyweight Champion, Bray Wyatt in his first title defense against the man he stole it from Dean Ambrose.

Piper: Wyatt didn't steal anything JR! He won the Money in the Bank Briefcase which earned him the damn right to cash in any time. The only thing Ambrose had was bad luck that he was the Champion when Wyatt cashed in!

JR: We're going to have to agree to disagree on this partner. All I'm going to say is this match is going to be without a doubt a physical affair because Wyatt has been ducking Ambrose ever since, well tonight that is all going to change!

DING DING DING!

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is your main event of the evening. This match is for the UWF World Heavyweight Championship!

[video=youtube;1r38RZnUfYE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1r38RZnUfYE&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The theme music of the World Heavyweight Champion begins to play and the fans begin to boo. Wyatt soon walks out onto the stage, shouting out bible verses to each member of the "unwashed masses" holding up the World Championship. Wyatt continues to make his way towards the ring as the heat rains down on him. Tonight, there is no Cousin Eli, it's just Wyatt going at it alone. He soon enters the ring and looks up to the heavens with the World Title over his head, before waiting for his opponent.

Justin Robert:
Introducing first, from Lafayette, Lousiana, weighing in at 295 pounds, he is the reigning UWF World Heavyweight Champion; Bray Wyatt!

Cause Really I'm A Psycho

[video=youtube;B8ehdkBucSc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8ehdkBucSc&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Justin Roberts: And his partner, from Cincinatti, Ohio, weighing in at 225 pounds, he is the World Heavweight Champion, Dean Ambrose!

The crazy Former World Heavyweight Champion comes out to the ring to the biggest pop of the night so far. The sadistic Ambrose looks determined and angry, not a good combination for his opponent. Ambrose gets into the ring as quickly as he can sliding into the ring and without even taking off his jacket he immediately gets into Wyatt's face and begins unloading punch after punch into him.

JR: And here we go this one is starting right here and now.

Piper: That escalated quickly!

WWEWHC.png

UWF World Heavyweight Championship

WyattWorld_zpsacf2ff66.jpg
Vs.
DeanAmbroseRaw_zpscee00ac2.jpg

DING DING DING!

[/B]Ambrose unleashes with big right hands onto Wyatt without remorse clearly letting out the frustration he’s felt now for a few weeks. He grimaces in pain with every shot, his hand clearly not at 100 percent yet. Wyatt is in the ropes getting nailed by right hands until Ambrose decides to back off and come running right at him, Wyatt however manages to toss Ambrose over the top rope, but Ambrose uses his incredible athleticism to land on the apron. Wyatt turns around and Ambrose delivers an elbow right into Wyatt’s temple! Wyatt goes staggering back to the middle of the ring and the crowd pops as Ambrose leaps up to the top rope and then proceeds to leap off coming down on the World Champion with a clothesline! The crowd pop loudly as Ambrose goes for the cover.

1…

2…

The World Champion kicks out!

JR:
And only in a few seconds I can tell this is going to be a very personal match up for the former World Champion, breaking out new moves in order to inflict damage on the Worlds Heavyweight Champion.

Piper:
I don’t think our “Messiah” saw this one coming the big fake!

As Ambrose gets to his feet Wyatt rolls outside of the ring hoping to catch his breath but as he turns towards the ring Ambrose is on him with a baseball slide that sends Wyatt crashing into the ring barricade! The crowd is loving it as Ambrose follows him to the outside. Wyatt is trying to get himself together but the fiery challenger won’t have that at all unleashing a sharp knife edge chop into the chest of the champion. Wyatt screams out a curse only for Ambrose to unleash a hard shot right to the forehead of the World Champion. Wyatt falls to a seated position and Ambrose steps back to build a running start and proceeds to rush Wyatt looking to connect with a knee, but at the last second Wyatt gets out of the way. Wyatt smiles thinking he outsmarted Ambrose, not realizing the challenger was able to stop himself. Wyatt turns around and Ambrose unleashes a chop to the Champions chest so hard the Champ goes falling to the ground!

JR:
Good grief, the challenger is unleashing hell on the Worlds Champion!

Piper:
It must suck when you’re a crazy nut who thinks they belong in heaven!

Wyatt is dragged back up to his feet almost immediately and Ambrose slams the Angel in the Dirt directly into the announce table. With Wyatt hurting Ambrose proceeds to unceremoniously begin ripping the announce table apart. First the cover followed by the monitors.

JR:
Oh no! I don’t like this one bit!

Ambrose turns to Wyatt and throws him onto the table as the crowd is getting louder in the excitement! Ambrose follows Wyatt up onto the table, the signature crazed look in his eyes. He brings Wyatt to his feet as JR stands nearby begging Ambrose not to do it. But Ambrose isn’t listening, as he sets Wyatt up for the one hitter! The crowd is going nuts, but unfortunately Wyatt blocks it with his leg. Once and then twice. Ambrose immediately responds by clubbing down on the back of Wyatt before bringing a knee right into Wyatt’s unprotected face! Wyatt is out on his feet and Ambrose grabs the World Champion and quicker than a hiccup hits a powerslam on the table! The crowd goes even more nuts when the table doesn’t break and both men look like they’ve been broken in half.

JR:
Good gravy! Kids remember do not try this at home!

Piper:
The sickening thud both men made. I know Ambrose wants to kill Wyatt, but dammit you can’t win the Title if you are dead too!

Ambrose clearly appears to have maybe hurt his arm there, but Ambrose is no pussy and gets to his feet nonetheless. Wyatt meanwhile hasn’t moved, and only for the up and down motion on his stomach can anyone tell he is alive. The official Charles Robinson begs Ambrose to get back in the ring. This time Ambrose actually listens as he tosses Wyatt’s unconscious form into the ring after a bit of a struggle. Once inside the ring Ambrose goes for the cover.

1…

Piper:
We’re going to be two for two on New Champions here tonight.

2…

3… NO!

Wyatt gets a shoulder up which infuriates the sold out crowd.

JR:
Wyatt was about to have a transitional reign, but it looks like he was able to prolong it at least for another minute or two.

Ambrose looks at his arm and it is clearly bleeding as it looks like Ambrose cut himself on the table when performing the powerslam. He shakes his arm as he heads over to the corner and begins to wait for Wyatt to get to his feet. Ambrose’s face is one of sheer determination. Wyatt gets to his feet albeit the speed of a turtle and Ambrose rushes him looking to connect with the knee trembler, but Wyatt may have been shaking the cobwebs because Wyatt moves out of the way at the absolute last second. Wyatt shocks the crowd when out of the counter he is able to grab Ambrose from behind and lock in the half nelson choke known as the Christmission!

Piper:
Wow what a counter by the World Champion, and now Ambrose for the first time in this match finds himself on the receiving end of the punishment.

JR:
That’s a damn choke Hot Rod!

The crowd is booing loudly as Wyatt holds the move in with all his strength, slowly cutting off all the air and life out of the challenger. Wyatt has a sick southern smile on his face as he brings Ambrose down to the mat and completely locks in the hold. The crowd begin an Ambrose chant, trying to get the former Champion back into the match, but even the former Champion has his limits. Ambrose’s eyes shut and the crowd begins to lose hope.

JR:
And it looks like Ambrose is about to lose consciousness, which means this one is over!

But as soon as JR says this, Ambrose’s eyes light up with a fire in them not seen before. The former World Champion has trained every part of his body like a weapon and this time he uses his head as a battering ram, connecting right with Wyatt’s noise, once, twice, three times. The force of the blows eventually forces Wyatt to let go of the Christmission. The crowd loves it as Wyatt begins getting to his feet, but at the same time allows Ambrose to get breath back into his lungs.

Piper:
Now that is what I would call using your head!

JR:
Great counter by the former World Champion, and you shouldn’t be surprised, you don’t become a three time World Champion just by looking pretty.

Piper:
Hey now, Cody Rhodes did it!

Wyatt looks pissed as he holds his nose in frustration. He sees Ambrose on his feet, staggering and waits. Once Ambrose turns around Wyatt picks him up and powerfully sends him to the mat with a High-Angle Release Powerslam! Ambrose is in serious trouble as Wyatt makes the cover.

1…

2…

3.. NO!

Ambrose gets a shoulder up.

Piper:
One or two more seconds and Wyatt may not only have retained, but had put Dean Ambrose at the bottom of the food chain once again.

Wyatt doesn’t seem as surprised as Piper that Ambrose managed to kick out. In fact the Angel in the Dirt is doing nothing but showing utter confidence as he gets to his feet and brushes himself off. A large smile up on his face he looks up to the heavens. “The time to exorcise your soul has come Ambrose. Prepare to meet your maker!”

Piper:
Is it just me or is he an insane version of hipster Jesus? I mean have you seen that stupid straw hat he wears?

JR:
Hey now, don’t be making fun of a man for his taste in headwear.

Wyatt brings Ambrose to his feet and the crowd are reigning down massive heat on the World Champion. The Champion just basks in it as he places Ambrose into position for the Reverse STO. The boos however quickly turn to cheers, for as Wyatt goes to perform it Ambrose flings his arm over Wyatt’s shoulder and again faster than a hiccup throws him up in the vertical suplex before bringing him down hard to the mat with the DDT, completing the One Hitter and the whole place goes crazy!

JR:
What a counter! What a counter! What a counter! Tonight we’ve seen some great ones, but that one may have just led Dean Ambrose to his record 4[SUP]th[/SUP] UWF World Heavyweight Championship reign.

Ambrose however fails to move at first, he is clearly still feeling the effects of the beatdown and choke out Wyatt tried to perform. It takes an extremely long couple of seconds for Ambrose to shake himself awake enough to cover and hook the leg of the soon to be former World Champion.

1…

2…

3…

NO!

Wyatt gets the shoulder up at the last possible second and the place explodes.

Piper:
Holy shit! You’d have to be to kick out of the One Hitter!

JR:
Ambrose took too long to make the cover and gave Wyatt just enough time to manage the energy to kick out!

Ambrose looks like the kick out managed to really wake up the former champion as he springs to his feet with a look of utter deviance and determination on his face. Ambrose heads to the corner and begins smacking his knee and the crowd love it as Ambrose is going once again for the Knee Trembler!

Piper:
Well if Wyatt would ever get his lazy ass off the mat we can all go home happy.

JR:
Wyatt may want to stay down as long as he can for if he gets up he’s going to be taken out!

Wyatt does eventually begin to stir and begins to pull himself up with the ropes as the crowd is chanting “Ambrose, Ambrose, Ambrose” Ambrose is yelling for Wyatt to get up and after what feels like an eternity he does. Unfortunately just as Wyatt gets to his feet, the lights go out!

JR:
What the hell?! Not this again!

Piper:
We seriously need to fire the asshole who is in charge of lighting this is ridiculous!

JR:
What the hell is going on in that ring? God dammit
!

After about 30 seconds of complete darkness the lights come back on and no one can believe what they have seen. Bray Wyatt is laid out in the center of the ring, he is out like a light! But what is shocking is Dean Ambrose, who with steel chair in hand, looks absolutely crazy swinging it around uncontrollably. “Come on, I’ll kill all of you!” He is screaming. Charles Robinson however sees Wyatt on the mat out cold, and Ambrose waving a chair around. Making a gut decision call the official immediately calls for the bell and the entire place falls into a chasm of boos.

JR:
What? You’ve got to be kidding me?

The referee is shown on screen telling Justin Roberts the decision he has made. Justin Roberts than tells the Houston crowd the decision.

By order of the Official Dean Ambrose has been disqualified, therefore, your Winner and Still UWF World Heavyweight Champion: Bray Wyatt!

The crowd unleash hell now as the boos are staggering and Ambrose has gotten into the officials face and begins arguing his case.

JR:
What horse shit is this? No one saw Dean Ambrose use that chair on Wyatt, the damn match should have continued!

Piper:
The evidence is quite clear JR, Ambrose is using the blackouts to attack his opponents, and look I’m not the only one who believes it.

The crowd let out a large mixed reaction as John Cena, clearly believing Ambrose to be as guilty as Piper slides into the ring with the European Championship belt in hand. Ambrose turns to the sound of someone entering the ring and has his head taken off by the belt! The crowd begin to boo loudly as Cena shouts, “I don’t need the dark to take out my opponents, bitch!” Cena isn’t done with Ambrose whatsoever as the New European Champion lifts Ambrose up onto his shoulders and connects with a devastating FU! “I’m going to kill you, you bastard! Coward!” Cena is not impressed with Ambrose in the slightest.

JR:
Dammit John, haven’t you heard its innocent before being proved guilty! We don’t know if this even was Ambrose!

Piper:
Well it doesn’t matter now, because Cena decided tonight he was going to be judge, jury, and executioner!

Cena picks up his European championship before catching something out of the corner of his eye. The World Heavyweight Championship had been placed in the ring as attendants at ringside have begun to figure out what has happened to the World Champion. Cena gives a smile as he heads over to the corner of the ring and picks it up.

Piper:
I think Cena just got an idea in his head JR.

JR:
I know what Cena is thinking, he wants another shot at that World Championship Hot Rod.

Cena indeed does want another shot and makes a claim to be next in line as Raw goes off the air with John Cena holding up high both the European and the World Heavyweight Championship!

End of Show

Credits:

Promos: Tter’s
Lesnar/Kane: Chriss
Everything Else: SBS

Confrimed for Money in the Bank:

Shawn Michaels v. The Rock

OOC: Ok guys I will be announcing the last participants in the MITB ladder match on UWF.com in a little bit. I want to get all the participants out there now so the TTing can begin. Expect a preview after that shortly. Thanks all.

Last edited:

SBS

Reaction score
UWF Tuesday Night Raw: May 7th 2013 Preview

With the Money in the Bank card shaped up with still three Raws to go things are sure to get even more tense on this latest edition of Raw. Last week the European Championship found its home on the Red Brand thanks to John Cena who was rewarded another shot at the World Heavyweight Championship. And with the controversial finish to Dean Ambrose's rematch he too will get one more shot at it come Money in the Bank. However who is behind the recent black outs? Is it indeed Dean Ambrose who was found with incriminating evidence last week. You'll have to tune in this week to Raw live from Pheonix, Arizona! We will also see...

Match 1

AJstyles.jpg
Vs.
Christian.jpg

AJ Styles vs. Christian

The two men who won matches to qualify for the MITB Ladder Match will return to action this week against one another. Both men have a clear advantage over the other participants as they are both on winning streaks heading towards the career altering match. This week the Phenominal former UCW Money in the Bank Winner will go toe to toe with the man who appears to be the Odds on Favorite to win the match. Captain Charisma has made vocal point after point he wants to win MITB to earn a championship shot he feels he has had coming a long time now. The Winner could very well be one step closer to doing just that.

Match 2

KaneRaw_zps3d965689.jpg
&
KevinNash_zps9b58d089.jpg
VS.
BrockRaw_zps394c0acf.jpg
&
EdgeRaw_zps900cb6fc.jpg

Kane and Nash vs. Brock Lesnar and Edge

Kevin Nash has seemed to be the middle man in the War between the Monsters of Brock Lesnar and Kane, and he changed that equation last week by sending a message that Big Man Diesel was back and ready to be named the real big man of Raw. This week he'll have a chance to get his hands on one of them at the expense of having to tag with the other, the Big Red Machine Kane! Meanwhile Lesnar's partner will be the injured Rated R Superstar, who per rules of being entered into the MITB ladder match must compete! Even injured Edge will be in competition on his new home and he plans to show everyone just who Edge is!

Match 3

ShawnMichaels1.jpg
Vs.
Kennedy_zps47b09077.jpg

Shawn Michaels v. Mr. Kennedy

The match that never happened at Wrestlemania will indeed happen this week on Raw as the Heartbreak Kid heard what Kennedy was saying about him chickening out. HBK will never back down from a challenge and looks to use Kennedy as a warm up to the highly anticipated contest he will have with the Rock at Money in the Bank. Kennedy however is looking to continue his dominance and in doing so send a message to the Emperor of UWF, Wade Barrett.

Main Event

CodyRhodes.jpg
Vs.
WadeBarrett-1_zpsabb7a051.jpg

Cody Rhodes vs. Wade Barrett

In the Main Event of the evening the former UWF Champion returns to action for the first time since losing the belt on Smackdown. Last week we saw a side of Cody we'd never seen before. What the hell is going on in the head of Cody Rhodes? He'll have to figure it out by Tuesday because his opponent is going to be a pissed off Emperor, who thanks to some Asshole, lost his shot at the MITB ladder match. What would it mean to the career of the Emperor to defeat the former World Champion?

We Will Hear From:

Dean Ambrose:
Ambrose will open the show by heading down to the ring and discussing the accusations he is behind these mysterious black outs. Will he confess to doing it? Only Dean Ambrose can answer that Tuesday Night.

John Cena: Last Week was one of the best weeks in Cena's life as he not only added the European Championship to his resume, but also got himself another Championship title match at MITB. Cena will talk on his thoughts on being the Champion of Europe as well as becoming the World Champion once again.

Bray Wyatt: Wyatt was sucessful in his first title defense, albeit by disqualification. We'll hear from the Angel in the Dirt and UWF's self appointed Messiah in regards to MITB and the status of the souls of John Cena and Dean Ambrose.

Christian: Christian feels slighted once again that he had to earn his way into the MITB match while others have been entered in. Captain Charisma demands satisfaction but will tell us why another hurdle from the UWF Board of Directors won't stop him from completeing his destiny.

Wade Barrett: Barrett was screwed last week and will have time backstage this week with one of our backstage announcer's to speak on his thoughts on Mr. Kennedy and more importantly his main event match with Cody Rhodes.

Anyone Else who would like to speak may..

Reactions: 1 person

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
Re: UWF Tuesday Night Raw April 4th Edition 2013

Wow, what a show! My first RAW after my UWF return, glad to be a part of all of this.

I lost, but nevermind, opportunities come and go, and I'll be more than happy to prove everyone that I'm not done yet!

But overall, the show was awesome!

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
Re: UWF Tuesday Night Raw: May 7th 2013 Preview

WHOOOOOOOOAH, man. I must admit I'm marking out right now.

My second RAW after my return and I'm in the main event of the evening? Against REY'S CODY RHODES?? HOLY PENCILS AND ERASERS, THIS IS GONNA BE AWESOME.
I haven't faced Rey since summer 2011 when he ended the winning streak of my Punk in CWF as Mohammad Hassan. I also believe I've never defeated Rey. And going against his Rhodes in the Main Event? Sirs, I'm gonna make RAW proud and won't disappoint!

Also, Chase vs Aniking will steal the show if you ask me.

Andrew vs Shawn, I hope they'll TT like it was their WM match, especially Andrew.

And Bronzy.. and I'm not quite sure who controls Nash vs Slim and Lewb? The 2nd potential show stealer.

About my match, I've said my thing already. Superhyped for this one!

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Re: UWF Tuesday Night Raw April 4th Edition 2013

Heh heh, that was good fun. Money in the Bank is going to be absolute carnage the way things are going. Temperatures and rising and there's still more shows to come between then and now. Some great promos again to help the show along, and a nice main event.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Re: UWF Tuesday Night Raw April 30th Edition 2013

Shawn kicked The Rock? Ohhhhhhhh you ... you gonna get it now. You gonna get it from The Rock. Gonna be fire.

Edge... Edge is ready to show all the doubters that he is still a top notch star. And to correct the commentators... which is something Edge will eventually do... He is the one that made the European Championship what it was... not D-Bry :p

But this was a rather awesome Raw. Looking forward to what next week is gonna hold. Money in the Bank is going to be something special.

Status
Not open for further replies.