UWF - Past Raw Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Re: UWF Tuesday Night Raw Feburary 5th Edition!

Raw kicked off with a great promo of Michaels. What's bad is Shawn is doing nothing but talking. He couldn't turn his words into actions. Beating Shelton gained Shawn some momentum for sure but he is still not at top of his game. When I read Reks' promo I laughed so hard, it was a cool segment with Hawkins. Abyss vs Daniels in a I Quit match? Will be a tough one. Another great Cody promo, and great match after it. Christian just got layeth the smacketh down by the tag champs. I love Roode's promos. JoMo beat Roode then we saw another after match attack this time by Cody Rhodes. Pope made an another great match for No Way Out. Great show CW.

BDC

Reaction score

Gonna give this a good read, cause there's a lot goin on here! I did read my match carefully and am ready for round two with Daniels!! This is gonna be fun cause...there's NO WAY OUT!!! And I ain't gonna quit!!!

Dod Draper

Reaction score

Great show Cwalks.

Loved the latest twist in Rhodes/Morrison; No Way Out should be a barnburner.

Appreciate the effort you put into this every week.

Ozymandias

Reaction score

Morrison vs Rhodes is the feud that just wont quit, and neither should it. The guys are intense and are at the top of their games. I think they've been the top two guys of Raw ever since I joined and I'm still not bored of 'em. Credit to both guys for their input and obviously to CWalker for writing their storyline.

I'm liking the Abyss/Daniels storyline. Two characters who work well together. Also enjoyed the Rek (Hawkins) promo.

I mentioned either last week or on Smackdown that I really like Roode and Christian together, happy to see that ticking along. Nice to get a mention from Bobby Roode, Miz will remember that ;)

Show did well for putting the Royal Rumble behind us and firmly looking forward to No Way Out. Kudos once again to Mr Walker for your efforts.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

Put up a great competitive fight against Shawn, I wonder if my Shelton will ever win lol

Abyss/Daniels and Rhodes/Morrison looks to be two top feuds happening.

Reaction score

In case people wanted to know how HBK won just watch the clip

[video=youtube;T-y45gF6UQg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-y45gF6UQg[/video]

My match with Andrew was a good read. I really liked the conclusion with sweet chin music being nailed in mid-air. Just another hard faught loss Andrew. You're putting up a fight rather than no showing at least!

An interesting twist with Morrison/Rhodes. I thought we were going to see Hell in a Cell, but we get TLC which is just as good for No Way Out.

I liked the tag team match, it was a solid read and ended up having a twist much like Morrison/Rhodes for No Way Out with an "I Quit" match for the Hardcore title. Those two will certainly be going at it in their thread!

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
UWF Tuesday Night Raw February 12th Card!

Rawbanner2.png

UWF Raw is back for another hard hitting edition. Last week, we found out that John Morrison will defend his UWF Championship aganist Cody Rhodes in the final match of their series. Unlike the previous two encounters, this match will have a special stipulation. The match at No Way Out will be a Tables, Ladders and Chairs Match. In other news, Abyss and Christopher Daniels will meet at No Way Out over the Hardcore Championship in an I Quit Match and finally, Christian was assualted by Smackdown's John Cena and Dean Ambrose. How will Christian respond? What else will happen? Find out on UWF Tuesday Night Raw live from the Bryce Jordan Center at Penn State University!

large_bryce_jordan_center.jpg

Reks.jpg
versus
CesaroUS.jpg

Non-title
Tyler Reks versus Antonio Cesaro

For the first time since joining UWF, Tyler Reks was allowed to speak on his own accord. And tonight, Reks has his first match. It's not going to be an easy one as Reks is going to go one on one with the man who is best friend will face at No Way Out in Antonio Cesaro. Cesaro is coming off a tag team victory last week and looks to continue the momentum as we get closer to his Championship defense. Can Reks expose Cesaro? Or will the Swiss continue to dominate?

SheltonBenjamin.jpg
versus
RobertRoodeRaw.jpg

Shelton Benjamin versus Robert Roode

Last week, both Shelton Benjamin and Robert Roode tasted defeated. This week, both are looking to get back on track. Roode has his hands full with Dean Ambrose and John Cena, but he needs to stay focused as he challenges a pro amateur wrestler. Benjamin hasn't been able to put it together yet, but he'll try again this week. Who will win?

AbyssHardcore.jpg
versus
CodyRhodes.jpg

Non-title
Abyss versus Cody Rhodes

The Hardcore Champion faces his biggest challenge this week in the former UWF and World Heavyweight Champion Cody Rhodes. Rhodes has his guaranteed rematch with John Morrison at No Way Out, so it's possible that he may underestimate the Monster and allow Abyss to pick up the biggest win of his career. Can Rhodes focus on the task at hand? Or will the Monster be too much?

Christian.jpg
versus
MorrisonUWF.jpg

Non-title
Christian versus John Morrison

After being attacked last week by John Cena and Dean Ambrose, Christian must turn around and face the UWF Champion John Morrison. Morrison is coming off a big win over Robert Roode while Chrisitan is coming off a loss to his close friend Cody Rhodes. As we get closer to No Way Out, both men are looking to gain momentum. Will Christian be able to flip the switch? Or will Tuesday Night truly be a delight?

MizTV_Logo.jpg

Miz TV
The Royal Rumble Winner has hosted the NXT World Heavyweight Champion and the World Heavyweight Champion. Now it's time for Miz to host the UWF Champion John Morrison on the mosu "must-see" talk show in UWF history. Morrison and Miz have tons of history together and are potential opponents at WretleMania. Will fireworks explode when these former friends and rivals meet in the center of the ring.

We Will Also Hear From
John Morrison
Cody Rhodes
Christian
Abyss
Curt Hawkins
Antonio Cesaro
Anyone Else​

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Re: UWF Tuesday Night Raw February 12th Card!

Always nice to see a week off. Really need it right now. I'll focus on the promo and my NWO match. Miz TV again. Miz is taking over the UWF man.

Abyss vs. Cody Rhodes? PPV match right there.

EDIT: Oh shit, completely by passed Tyler Reks. First time he's been booked. Okay man haha, this is gonna be some fun, TTing with him for the first time.

Last edited:

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

Nice I got Roode this week, should be an interesting bout. Will also try send in a promo too.

Ozymandias

Reaction score

Really looking forward to reading the Tyler Reks TTs as I thought his promo this week was great.

Some good solo matches, excellent TT potential.

Looks to be another great week in the MWF*

*that one's for you Tapout ;)

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh

Looking forward to see Cesaro vs Reks because of the storyline. Will Hawkins help Reks to win against his opponent at No Way Out or will Cesaro leave victorious? Christian vs Morrison and Cody vs Abyss will be the matches of the night. Both Morrison and Cody will win, there could be some interferences in these two matches. Will Shelton win this one? I'm curious about that. I love Miz TVs so I am wondering what will happen.

Aniking

Reaction score

Christian vs Morrison and Cody vs Abyss will be the matches of the night. Both Morrison and Cody will win, there could be some interferences in these two matches.

Just selling BDC and I short a little there?

BDC

Reaction score

Christian vs Morrison and Cody vs Abyss will be the matches of the night. Both Morrison and Cody will win, there could be some interferences in these two matches. .

Yeah, you go ahead and underestimate us....hehehehe....

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh

Just selling BDC and I short a little there?

Yeah, you go ahead and underestimate us....hehehehe....

Oh you got me wrong. I didn't underestimate you or BDC. I like both of your promos but I wrote that according to storylines. I mean both Cody and Morrison are in a big, main feud, I said this according to that. Also I won't and can't underestimate or mock anybody because I am new at this UWF. I appreciate and like both of your TTs as I read some of them. It is not easy to have TTs and promos with Christian and Abyss in my opinion. One of them is a monster and other one is a great superstar but not somebody great on mic, I say this about both characters in reality, not to you don't get me wrong for the second time. I said who will win according to storylines. Abyss has Daniels as a rival and Christian is partner with Roode, and you two are "The Most Wanted". Ambrose & Cena, HHH & HBK, even Ambrose & Cena & HHH on Smackdown you and your partner have gys who would like to get their hands on Christian. That's the reason I said JoMo and Cody would win. Not because you guys have bad TTs, in case you two have good TTs. Sorry if I couldn't express myself well on my last post.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

This fed isn't run on storyline in the effect of who wins. If your TT's are better than the other guys, you win. Storyline doesn't determine the winner unless both participants agree to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.