UWF - Past Raw Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fauche

Reaction score
Various thoughts from the heart and soul of the blue brand...

Should bring back Joseph Parks to be the curator of the Global Championship. Nobody likes Stephanie. Except HHH. Speaking of, I'm betting both my cents that he teams with HBK to screw Kidd again, this bolstering fan support for the Canadian hero heading into Mania where he finally takes out Michaels in a ten-pace duel (see Goldfinger for details on to book a WM-quality pistol duel).

When I win the SD tag titles, I want a hardcore unifying match against the Dudleys. I want natlav to write the match also.

Why does Batista keep getting booked? And where is Shane. I miss him the most.

Dresdon is a total workhorse. A horse meat eating workhorse. You could all learn something from this cat. Horsecat.

Has anyone else listened to this song? Its like, sooooooooooooooooo rad!

And from the same band that put out "Enemy". Music videos for rock bands where the singer doesn't hold a mic while the band plays are unfavourable. You heard it here first.

Super Mexcians vs. SHIELD should be a feud for the rest of the year, like Steen and Generico. Holy fuck, just realized that I don't play Kevin Steen and totally should. If any of the SD staff is reading this, I submit this as my official request to replace Brodie Lee with Kevin Steen. Let me know.

Rey's Damien Sandow is the best character in the fed by such a massive margin its getting reydiculous. He should be winning everey one of his matches.

Co-champions idea is still hella tight despite the loss. More on this.

Holy balls Stephanie, HHH is gonna know about everything if you just go around letting yourself get filmed talking all that nonsense backstage. Somebody doesn't know a thing about corporate espionage and intrigue.

Now that that's all said and done, I'm gonna go listen to the Chillin' with Chase with CliqueClacks, cause he's my favourite. Step up your game kids, new year, dress to impress.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chris Dresdon

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
*Jimmy Fallon voice* AND WE'RE BACK!

Great way to kick off the new year. With a win! But great show all around. Stephanie being in control of only the Global Championship is a weird idea but the tag at the end of the show has me intrigued. Foreshadowing, writing 101. Shit's going down! I don't know why but the more I stare at that Hogan pic, the more I laugh. The Shield laying down the law and picking up a good win to help establish them. I don't think I've feuded with Andrew since Ambrose/Batista on Smackdown last year. Looking forward to it. I didn't send a promo in because I've been sick all week and I figured it'd make sense for Ambrose not to want to speak to anyone. That's my excuse anyways.

I'd be careful Natlav, Fandango and EC3 hear everything. Same goes for you Fauche. Sami Callahan as Champion? Have you seen his hair? The Cena/Batista match confused me as I thought Shane was gone but maybe this was just a way to end his thing with Cena and give him a good sendoff instead of just disappearing. Nice Eddie promo but he'd better watch his mouth about The Mexicools. Word is that they're returning this year. May be next week or 10 months from now. I do miss them very much though. I've still got a ton of ideas for them as well and keep thinking of more. I was hoping to go more than 1-1 with Chase. Wasn't sure if I would win as I was just laying ground.

YES picks up the win over the co-champions. I'm liking where this is headed although tbh, I haven't really been following Daniels. Is it still Fallen Angel or current Daniels? Bad Influence Daniels is the best. The ending to the main event confused me a bit either due to some typos or me just not reading it right. Anyone else hate writing TTs in this new forum update? Great show as always and I look forward to next week. I'm finally not busy and no longer sick and no match!

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
*Jimmy Fallon voice* AND WE'RE BACK!

I was hoping to go more than 1-1 with Chase. Wasn't sure if I would win as I was just laying ground.

My bad on the 1-1 TT. Winter break, and seeing old friends held me back a lot, plus my computer has been acting way strange lately so my bad on that.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
And now UWF Presents.... Raw!!!!!

JR: Well folks you've been wondering all week, who are going to be the participants in the 2014 UWF Royal Rumble. Well we're about to find out let's take it backstage to the COO of the UWF Triple H.

Triple H: Good evening ladies and Gentlemen, it is my pleasure this year to unveil the participants in the UWF Royal Rumble. As you will notice before I unveil the names, there are some superstars missing from the match, some that are arguably the bigger names in the UWF. For those of you who are wondering what those gentlemen will have at the Royal Rumble I'll leave that to my old friend the Texas Rattlesnake on Smackdown, but believe me they will have a shot of their own to make history. With that said here are the participants who will compete in the Royal Rumble match.

1. Daniel Bryan

2. Damien Sandow

3. AJ Styles

4. Dean Ambrose

5. John Cena

6. Shark Boy

7. Christopher Daniels

8. Mr. Kennedy

9. Steve Borden

10. King Booker

11. Chris Masters

12. Prince Devitt

13. Sami Callihan

14. Christian

15. Chris Jericho

16. Drew McIntyre

17. Test

18. Hulk Hogan

19. Sheamus

20. Ted Dibiase

21. D Von

22. Kevin Steen

23. Mark Henry

The crowd explode into cheers at the number of superstars who will be entered in this years Royal Rumble match. And one of these men could be headlining Wrestlemania 3!

Triple H: You'll notice not all thirty men are accounted for, well believe you and me, the Royal Rumble would not be the same without some surprised entrances. So you can expect that come Febuary 2nd in San Antonio Texas. Good luck to all the competitors and be happy you all don't have to play the Game!

With that the screen turns back to JR and the Hot Rod.

JR: Well there you have it folks all of these men will be in the Royal Rumble Match. What a line up Hot Rod, a huge amount of superstars, both established and some who could change fate forever at the Greatest event of them all.

Piper: I have to get my name on that list, I want this to be my year to headline Wrestlemania and finally win that big bad title once and for all!

The crowd is instantly drawn to hate the man who is now seen walking out to the music. Daniels walks out, without his European Championship, wearing casual clothes. He walks to the ring ignoring the booing crowd. He simply smiles as if he’s got a lot on his mind.

Christopher_Daniels_-_Daniel_Christopher_Covell_07.jpg

He doesn’t take long to get into the ring and get himself a microphone.

“The Fallen Angel” Christopher Daniels:
Normally I’d be okay with your unnecessary booing, but I’m a little bit more agitated than normal. I’m trying my best to be a forgiving man in order to maintain control on the situation. As some of you may have witnessed last week, Daniel Bryan walked out on me during our match against his former Y.E.S partners. I didn’t deserve it, especially with the words he spoke with after the match. I’ve been watching that match over and over. I find it appalling that you would treat me in such a way when I have not once done anything to mislead you into thinking I am an enemy. In case you’ve forgotten, we are co-champions. That means we reflect upon each other. I don’t like it, but it’s the truth. So Daniel, the way I see it is you have two options. Both of which I try my very best to give you a very detailed description of both. So please, follow along as best you can.

The first option is to continue down this path that you’ve been walking down. It’s a path that leads to total self annihilation. Or, you could learn how to be a gentleman from me. If anybody knows me, they know I am a perfect gentleman, inside and out of the ring. But Bryan, you act almost like a savage, or maybe you are indeed a savage. Screaming and kicking guys heads off. You’ll even notice I haven’t mentioned the Appletini’s on this table here. You see, I was hoping it wouldn’t come to this, but I just can’t allow you to be so crude, come out here now and have a drink. Drink the drink of gentlemen and join my Gentlemen’s Club!

As Daniels looks towards the stage, a familiar theme begins to play.

"The Final Countdown" by Europe begins to play as the crowd begins cheering wildly. After a few bars of music, the Co-European Champion Daniel Bryan emerges, decked out in a suit with the European Championship belt throws over his shoulder. He looks out towards the fans and throws his index fingers high into the air and screams "YES!" with the crowd following suit.

Piper: You can polish a turd, can't ya, Ross?

JR: I think he cleans up quite good myself, Hot Rod!

Piper: Yeah, well you're from Oklahoma, whadda you know?!

Bryan makes his way down the ramp and enters into Christopher Daniels "Gentlemen's Club". Bryan sets the European Title down on the table and picks up a nearby microphone. He wastes no time in addressing Daniels.
Bryan-in-a-suit.png

Daniel Bryan: Chris, first off, what a nice little swaray you've got cooked up here. You know, I don't really own a suit per se, so I kind of just threw this together. Hope it's good enough for your so-called "Gentlemen's Club".

Bryan uses air quotations to mock Daniels. The "Fallen Angel" simply shrugs off Bryan's taunting as Bryan continues speaking.

Daniel Bryan: Now, let's get something perfectly straight. You say that we're Co-Champions and being a team and getting along. I don't get along with anybody and I damn sure wouldn't get along with somebody like you. I beat John Cena for this championship. John Cena signed his death warrant wwhen he eliminated me from the Battle Royal we had here on RAW a few weeks back. His "historic reign" was ended by me. You may be asking yourself, "Where do I fit in?" It's simply, really. You don't. You were shoe-horned in and you leeched off of me. You continue to leech off of me. Prime example is last week. We should have beaten Damien Sandow and Bray Wyatt. Do you want to know why we didn't? It's not because I hopped off the apron and split, no. It's because of you. You and your inabilities cost us the match. Daniels, to be Co-Champions, it would infer that we were equals and, the fact of the matter is, we just aren't. You surround yourself with all of this elegance and you think it will rub off onto you and it won't. Just like you think you deserve all of these opportunities when you don't. Bottom line is, Chris, when it comes to living up to the hype, you simply.....don't.

Bryan then picks up one of the Appletinis from the table and swirls it around a few times and smells it.

JR: Bryan speaking from the heart here.

Piper: He is so delusional, Ross. Like anybody cares.

JR: I think these people care and, ya know what, I care, damnit!

Daniel Bryan: So, I've said it last week and I'll say it again, I'm the true European Champion and, in a few weeks, I'll go on to win the Royal Rumble and make history at WrestleMania once again. You see, last year, I left WrestleMania with both the European and Television Championships and become the only EuroVision Champion in history. A silly name, definitely, but the only in history nonetheless. This year, I'm gonna walk into WrestleMania as the rightful European Champion and walk out with the World Heavyweight Championship. "You're insane!" you might be thinking. What if I am? What If I am?! That just proves even more how dedicated, how obsessive I can become. Each and every day, I think about the Royal Rumble here in a few weeks and each and every day, I train. I train physically and mentally for 29 other wrestlers, gunning for me and I'm out for blood. It's awakened something deep inside of myself that cannot be stopped. I want to win, no, I need to win the Royal Rumble. I need this and I'm going to make it happen. Again, you might be asking yourself, "Where do I ft in?" Again, you don't.

Daniels is becoming more and more upset as Bryan continues speaking. Bryan then holds up the Appletini.

Daniel Bryan: So, I'm going to propose a toast, here and now. I'm toasting to the career of you, Christopher Daniels, and its impending end because there's only one European Champion standing in this ring. It isn't you and it damn sure isn't John Cena. It's me.

Bryan then takes a sip of the Appletini but, as he does, Bryan spits it right in Daniels' eyes.

JR: Bah Gawd, here we go!

Piper: What a damn cheap shot, Ross!

Bryan then tosses the table aside, knocking over the glasses and the European Championship. He then charges into Daniels and the two starts exchanging right hands in the corner. Then, Daniels takes Bryan to the ground and the pair starts flinging punches at each other on the mat. Security guards, referees and backstage agents start rushing into the ring in order to separate the two.

JR: All Hell has broken loose here on Monday Night RAW!

After a big wild rush inside of the ring, they are able to separate the two wrestlers. Both men are frothing at the mouth to go after each other. Eventually, Daniels breaks free and goes back after Bryan, diving over guards and officials in order to attack.

Piper: Look at Christopher Daniels go! Get him, kid!

Bryan breaks free and goes right back after Daniels, hammering away on him before eventually tossing him over the top rope to the floor below. Daniels looks up with anger as he starts backing up the ramp. Officials are clearing the ring as Bryan looks around the ring, red hot fury in his eyes. Bryan then tears off his suit to reveal a "Beard is Here" T-Shirt. He picks up the nearby European Title and throws it high into the air as the crowd chants "YES!" and Bryan's music is playing.

JR: Daniel Bryan not only sending a message to Christopher Daniels, but to the entire UWF. He wants to win the Royal Rumble and headline WrestleMania.

Piper: Yeah, well people in Hell want ice water, Ross!

We fade into the next segment as Bryan continues to lead the crowd in a massive "YES!" chant with that same frenzy in his eyes.

Bryan-the-Beard-is-Here.jpg

Commerical Break

We open on backstage interviewer Matt Striker attempting again to catch up with Co-European Champion Daniel Bryan. Bryan spots him and cuts him off before he can even ask a question.

Daniel%2BBryan%2BTalks%2BBackstage%2BArgument%2BWith%2BTriple%2BH.jpg

Daniel Bryan: Matt Striker, how many times do we have to go through this? The next time you try to ambush me and ask me your dumb, nonsensical questions, I'm gonna take that microphone you're holding and shove it right down your throat. I'm sure you wanna ask about what just happened out there, well let me tell you exactly what happened out there. It's exactly what's going to happen to 29 other men at the Royal Rumble. Last year, I was denied my chance to enter the Royal Rumble and headline WrestleMania. This year, I get my opportunity and I'm going to take full advantage of it. Christopher Daniels? He's a moot point. He thought he was going to tame the "American Dragon" and be my partner but what Chris forgot about is that I don't play well with others. This is my championship around my waist. I earned the opportunity and I made the best of it. Christopher Daniels has no claim to this championship, hence why I've never allowed him to hold it. We're not Co-Champions, despite management making the ruling. I'm sick of the debate, though.....

Matt Striker: Debate?

Daniel Bryan: Yes, debate. I'm sick of having to reiterate my point so this is what I propose. Sometime, somewhere, how about Christopher Daniels quits hiding behind a fancy suit and a girly drink and he steps into the ring, face to face with me and we find out just exactly who the real European Champion is. Spoiler Alert: It's me. This interview is over.

Bryan piefaces Striker out of camera and he walks away.

Fans cheer as Sheamus arrives from the backstage area. Sheamus looks excited as he goes and he makes his way down the ramp

Test comes out to a mix reaction by a crowd. Test goes as he comes out with Stacy. Stacy kisses Test on the cheek as the former TV Champion makes his way down the ramp.

Test_zps5c98ca09.png
Vs
Sheamus_zpsf5863bde.png

Test and Sheamus look at each other as they are ready to go at it. The two big men lock up in which Sheamus wins the test of strength. Test looks up as Sheamus goes and he screams almost taunting at Test.

Jim Ross: Hot Rod if you ask me I think this is a big Test for the man they call Test.

Roddy Piper: Jim that is possibly the most cheesiest thing you have ever said.

Test gets back up and he stares down with Sheamus. Sheamus seems to be goofing around just toying with him, when all of a sudden Test strikes him with a mighty blow. Sheamus fires back as the slugfest is on. The two men go back and forward toe to toe in the middle of the ring, but it seems as Test starts to gain an advantage as he begins hitting more, and more shots in the face of Sheamus. Sheamus staggers and Test goes and he grabs the arm of Sheamus bringing him close, lifting him up high and hits a powerslam right onto the Great white. Test goes for the cover.

1…

2…

No Sheamus kicks out. Sheamus pops back up as he strikes quick with a knee to the gut onto Test. Test is sent staggering as he goes and he gets caught by Sheamus. Sheamus looks to hit a belly to belly suplex onto Test, but the big man elbows the face of Sheamus multiple times. Test goes and he grabs the head of Sheamus hitting a reverse leg sweep onto the big man.

Jim Ross: The battle between these two men is fierce. You can feel Test wants to face Hogan and become a champion once again in the UWF.

Roddy Piper: I am sorry who?

Sheamus is down as Test knows that move won’t keep the big man down for long. Test backs up as he looks straight at Sheamus, he backs up a bit as Sheamus is reeling back up. Sheamus gets up and Test comes charging at him with a clothesline, but Sheamus moves out of the way and Test hits the turnbuckle post. Sheamus goes as he dips his shoulder, and he puts Test onto it. Sheamus goes and he hits a rolling sideslam onto Test. Test is loopy as he goes to the turnbuckle for a way to almost escape but Sheamus like a battering ram collides into him causing Test to fall to the mat.

Roddy Piper: How did Sheamus not beat that loser at Starrcade?

Jim Ross: You mean Hogan Piper?

Piper ignores JR’s words as Sheamus goes and he taunts again and the fans cheer the celtic warrior for the damage that he is putting out there. Sheamus goes and he moves Test’s body to the middle of the ring, and he goes to the second rope. Sheamus is on the second rope as he awaits for Test to get up. Test is up as Sheamus then dives going for a flying forearm. Test though lifts his big ole leg causing it to connect with the mid air Sheamus, and Sheamus falls to the mat, as Test does to recovering from the move he just pulled off. Test goes and he holds his gut as he goes for the cover onto Sheamus.

1…

2…

No Sheamus kicks out again. Test can’t believe how resilient Sheamus is. Test goes and he looks to pick up the Celtic Warrior. Test goes and he throws Sheamus into the turnbuckle. Test goes charging at Sheamus and he misses, and hits the turnbuckle. Test ricochets off the turnbuckle only to be met by a huge brogue kick by Sheamus.

Jim Ross: The Brougue kick this one is over Hot Rod!

Test though rolls out of the ring, and he rolls to the outside. The fans give a mix reaction. As Test is laying on the outside. The referee looks to begin his count when all of a sudden the crowd starts to give an even more mix reaction when Drew Mcintyre enters the ring. Drew goes and he sees Test getting up, Test sees the oncoming Drew Mcintyre and he goes and he kicks him down. Test gets on the apron, and all of a sudden Sheamus grabs him from behind. Sheamus grabs the arms of Test and he looks to beat him down. Test though hits the back elbow a couple of times, staggering Sheamus off. Test enters the ring, and as Sheamus turns around he gets hit with a big boot to the face. The crowd cheers knowing the Test of Pain is coming up next. Test is stalking, when all of a sudden Drew enters the ring. Drew goes as he turns Test around hitting a future shock DDT on him the referee signals for the bell.

Justin Roberts: Ladies and gentlemen the winner of this match via disqualification Test.

test.jpg

Jim Ross: Damn it Test got a title shot opportunity because of a damn DQ.

Roddy Piper: Good he will surely beat Hogan.

Drew goes as he is beating down Test, and the bell keeps on ringing Drew goes as he gets up and he screams with pride of what he just did. All of a sudden Drew turns around to gloat some more, and gets hit with a brogue kick right in the face. Sheamus is not happy with what in the hell just happened when all of a sudden

Randy Orton comes out and he grabs a microphone and he begins to speak

normal_SD_721_Photo_012.jpg

Randy Orton: Sheamus I don’t blame you for what you just did. Hell if I were in your shoes I would ave done the same thing, Test all though by rule you’re the number one contender, but here’s the thing just because you’re the number one contender doesn’t mean I can’t add to the match. You see the Royal Rumble match is going to be huge at the Royal Rumble, and we are tight on that card, but the Raw before the Royal Rumble we are looking to make it a spectacular show. That is why the Transatlantic champion Hulk Hogan will defend his title against the number one contender Test…. The man who attacked Test Drew Mcintyre, and most importantly of all… Sheamus. That is all now enjoy the rest of the night.

Orton’s theme blares in the background as the fans cheer for the blockbuster announcement.

Roddy Piper: Best decision ever! Hogan is screwed. I am so damn Happy Jimbo that I can kiss you.

Jim Ross: Well I don’t want to picture that thought Hot Rod, but boy the Raw before the Royal Rumble just got interesting. We will be back after this commercial break.

A scene of a graveyard is shown as thunder strikes down as he hear a voice

???: The pasture of this great company has changed. Once before these men would look into the Devil's Eyes and they would fear what they witness. Though overtime men have become much more stronger to the Devil's tone, and thus are able to stop what I put out there. My soul has been shattered, and battered as of late. I saw boys become men and I said to thyself these men don't respect who I am... they don't respect what I can bring to the table they look at me as just some old bitter washed up man. Yet that is what I am not. I am someone who demands the respect because hell I have done everything in this company to earn the respect.

Undertaker appears on the screen as the fans cheer as Taker goes and he grabs his trademark top hat and he just throws it to the ground. Taker then whips a bandana and he puts it on his head, and then he throws on some sunglasses as Undertaker goes and he puts on some sunglasses

Undertaker: It amazes me how long I have been in this company and yet little snot nosed kids still disrespect what in the hell that I have built. Hell they disrespect what I have done for this company. We got little punks like Dean Ambrose running around whining that there is no challenge for him. We have my own flesh and blood Kane acting like some emotional nutcase, and he wonders why in the hell I started the fire in the first place to burn our house down. You people want to know why I am at a grave, because this place right here symbolizes just who I am. I don't need to wear no damn hat, or come out to some dark lights and roll my eyes in the back of the head to intimidate you. No my name should say it all. I am the damn Undertaker.

When you face the Undertaker you become famous and your career changes because of that. It's not because of who you are, it is because of who I am. Some people out there might be saying : "Oh no the deadman he is becoming like Sting, he humanizing himself". I am not like that coward Steve Borden. I don't need to make excuses for my damn self why I lose every damn time. No what you see is still "Big Evil" what you see is still "the Deadman". I still will get people to respect who in the hell I am when it is all said and done here in this company called the UWF.

So sorry to all the folks who were expecting a light show, and some darkness to flow through the arena, because this right here is to bring RESPECT back to the UWF, and not only that RESPECT back to the Undertaker name. For too long I have just let men walk over me, but now that is no longer the case. So get used to smell the engine of a motorcycle, get used to me being mean and nasty, and hell get used to the Undertaker being on here, and if you want to become famous. If you want to bring a name to yourself I say bring it... cause at the end of the day I am still the damn Undertaker, and all you men who fall beneath me. Well lets just say you will Rest... in... Peace. Welcome to Deadman Inc.

Fans give a mix reaction to the promo as Undertaker is done talking not knowing how to absorb the info they just heard. Undertaker walks away from the camera as we hear the engines rev up of his motorcycle and we here this theme play.

homicide_zps5c9a0de0.png
hernandez_zps1c322ae7.png
Vs.
Rollilns_zps1fdbc88c.png
Reigns_zps7b84aa27.png

Ding Ding Ding

The bell rings and the crowd can’t wait to see who the next number one contender to the Tag Team Titles, the Shield or LAX. The crowd isn’t going to have to wait long however for Hernandez and Homicide are arguing over who is going to start the match. Neither man wants to go on the apron and prove themselves to Mysterio. It costs them dearly for out of nowhere Roman Reigns comes rushing in and spears the holy hell out of Hernandez! The crowd boo loudly as Homicide grabs Reigns as he gets up and begins nailing him with big right hands. Homicide sends Reigns off the ropes and the crowd is shocked as Reigns comes back at Homicide and connects with a second spear to the second member of LAX.

JR: Good lord this match has barely started and Roman Reigns has already broken both members of LAX in half!

Piper: People keep saying Reigns is the future of the business, but I’ll be honest with you JR, I just don’t see it.

Mysterio climbs up onto the apron attempting to step in and try to salvage the match for his team, unfortunately Rollins comes in and nails Mysterio off the apron with the Avada Kedavra. Mysterio goes sailing to the floor and the crowd is booing loudly. Reigns picks up Homicide and drops Homicide to the mat with a big samoan drop. Everything is going the Shields way tonight as Rollins climbs to the top rope. Homicide is down and Rollins leaps off the top rope and comes down on top of Homicide with the Black Out! The crowd boo loudly as Roman Reigns drops on top of Homicide.
1…

2…

3…

SethRollinsganaaJeyUso2_zpsb505f04d.jpg

Here are your winners and the Number One Contender to the Tag Titles: The Shield!

JR: My goodness I’ve never seen the Shield on fire as much as they were tonight. They have been on a tear since coming back to Raw and LAX couldn’t stop the steamroll they are on.

Piper: The Shield dispensed Justice here tonight that’s for sure. Sending LAX back over the fence to Mexico haha!

The Shield stand tall in the ring excited about their shot at the Dudleys coming in the next week or two. Their excitement however is cut short as the crowd explode as Dean Ambrose comes rushing out to the ring with a steel chair in hand. The crowd is on their feet as Seth Rollins turns and gets planted to the mat with a steel chair. Reigns follows next and gets the chair sent right into his stomach. Reigns hunches over and Ambrose drives the chair into Reigns back. Reigns and Rollins escape the ring wounded as Ambrose stands tall. The crowd love it, and we are going to have to wait to see what happens between Ambrose and the Shield as UWF Raw heads elsewhere .

Reverend D'Von is seen backstage with Bubba Ray as Ray is getting prepared for his matchup against Hulk Hogan later on tonight.

475full.jpg

Reverend D'Von: Tonight is your night my brother Bubba Ray. You have always confessed to our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ that you wished to be more independent, so tonight He is granting you that opportunity. It is time that the pride-filled sinner named Hulk Hogan shall be buried under the depths of the Dudley righteousness and only then will be finally be laid to rest. Bubba Ray Dudley, tonight is another night that the UWF Wretched shall witness the Dudleyz do their good deed for society by taking out the unclean, and once again we will be one less sinner in this beautiful world run by Him. Bubba Ray, tonight is the night that we prove to the world why we are the UWF Tag Team Champions nay, the ONLY UWF Tag Team Champions that shall be known. Tell me my brother because I'm rather interested, does this revolution of the Dudleyz not excite you?

Bubba Ray looks up to Reverend D'Von with a bit of a smile, then loses it as he speaks to his half-brother.

Bubba Ray Dudley: The only thing I'm thinkin' about right now is shuttin' up dat high-profillin' sunofabitch named Hulk Hogan. He thinks that he's got it after all these years and that he's invincible JUST because he wears a third rate belt around his waist. Well guess what Hogan, there's a reason why you ain't on our level. It's not because you're old and pathetic, it's because yer desperate enough to wear a title belt that means nuttin' to the UWF Faithful, or Wretched or whatever da hell those morons watching are called. Hogan, I'm afraid that I plan on rain on your little ego-trip parade by making a complete mess outta you by having yer blood n' guts spilled all across the ring. If God wants me to see you arrive at the hospital alive then so be it, but don't expect me to win this match in a quick and painless fashion. Oh don't expect this to go quick at all, ya washed up asshat. As D'Von said, this is our moment Hulk Hogan, so don't ya dare try an' make this about yerself or you'll really piss me off!

Reverend D'Von starts to laugh as Bubba Ray looks at D'Von.

And I expect yeh to pray or whatever that I win this match D'Von. I had your back by helping yeh win yer first UWF title belt, now you can have mah back by making sure that I win my one on one match tonight. Yeh have no idea how friggin' embarrased I was when I lost to an oversized fat fuck like Matt Bloom, I need dis win more then anything D'Von, do you understand?

Reverend D'Von is smiling as he gazes upon his brother. D'Von places his hands on Bubba Ray's shoulders as he speaks to him.

Reverend D'Von: Don't you worry my bother, the good Lord knows who praises him and who goes against his will. He will reward you for your faith just like he rewards everyone else for theirs. Trust me when I say this my brother that those who try and spread lies about Satan will perish to the ground and rot in the firery depths of hell. Just like Hulk Hogan, others will soon fall to their knees and respect the ground that the Dudleyz walk on, for we are the ones that shall bring them to salvation away from the sins that they've created. That is a fact my brother.

Bubba Ray shakes his head and looks at D'Von sqare in the eye, removing D'Vons hands from his shoulder.

Bubba Ray Dudley: Keep the prayin' ta yourself father. I appreciate you tryin' to send yer prayers ta me, but all I need ta do right now is focus to make sure that Hogan knows what is best for him. And what's best for him right now is to not show up to our match, or else I will make sure he sees the errors in his judgement. There is a reason why we are the tag team champions D'Von. It's not because you have them connections ta God, it's 'cuz I'm the one layin' waste to our opponents. And it doesn't matter if we're facing off against LAX or the Sheild, one by one they will all fall until the only team that is left is the World Tag Team Champion. And only then will we be da best friggin' team ever inthe UWF! Now if you'll excuse me I have to destroy Hulkimania once and for all!

Bubba Ray Dudley leaves the locker room as D'Von smiles while chuckling to himself.

Hulkta_zpsd2d79762.png
Vs.
BRay_zpsdee0f4ca.png

Ding Ding Ding!

The bell rings and the Tag Champ and the Transatlantic Champ call for and then elbow to collar tie up in the center of the ring. Hogan and Ray jockey for position as both men are large and nearly identical in size. It is not Hogan but Ray who manages to force the Transatlantic Champion into a headlock. “How do you like that old man!” Ray shouts, only to get Hogan fired up enough to shove Ray off of him. Ray bounces off of the ropes and right into the massive shoulder of Hogan which takes him to the ground. Ray shoots up and Hogan nails Ray with a big right hand. Another shot staggers Ray backwards and a third knocks old Bubba into the ropes. Hogan plays up to the fans as he shakes his fist in a circular motion building up for the fatal blow, but he takes to long, and Ray is able to move out of the way. The crowd gives Ray some heat as he rakes the eyes of the Hulkster and then plants a bionic elbow right into Hogan’s skull, forcing the Transatlantic Champion to the corner.

JR: Hogan got a little bit cocky and it cost him, as Bubba Ray is showing why he used to be known as a bully by raking the eyes of one of the most beloved superstars in wrestling history.

Piper: I never understood why people could get behind Hogan. They would always boo me and cheer him, not only could I outwrestle the Hulkster, but it was Pipermania that made Hulkamania!

Hogan is trying to see by rubbing his eyes but Bubba isn’t going to let up on Hogan so quickly. Ray takes his knee and drives it into the gut of the Hulkster. A second knee forces Hogan to lean over from the wind being knocked out of him which allows Ray to drive an elbow down into the back of Hogan’s neck. Hogan drops to his knees for a second but finds his way back to his feet only for Ray to be there waiting for him. Ray jabs Hogan’s jaw once, twice, three times, but it is when he grabs his crotch and tells Hogan to “suck it” before driving Hogan to the mat with a clothesline that garners the heat from the crowd. Ray hops on top of the Hulkster and makes the cover.

1…

2…

Hogan kicks out!

Piper: See the way Bubba just dominated Hogan there, that was me every single time. Hogan never stood a chance against me.

JR: I think you may be going senile Hot Rod, because I’m sure I’m not the only one who remembers your matches with Hogan very differently.

Ray jumps off of Hogan and Hogan sits up to the delight of the crowd but Ray kicks Hogan in the chest which sends Hogan right back onto his back. Ray then wastes no time leaping down onto Hogan dropping a big elbow drop. Ray isn’t done there, he immediately hops back up to his feet and drops a second elbow right into the heart of the figurehead of Hulkamania. Ray goes for the cover again.

1…

Hogan kicks out!

JR: And how impressive Bubba Ray looks here tonight Hot Rod. Bubba doesn’t get to wrestle all the time but is using this rare opportunity to prove he belongs in singles competition.

Piper: Hogan should just be glad this match isn’t for the Transatlantic title, he’d be walking out with less gold than he has hair left.

Ray stands up and looks upset he didn’t get Hogan to stay down there. “Get up!” Ray screams before deciding to do it himself and he brings the Hulkster to his feet, he pauses a moment to decide what to do and prepares to send Hogan head first into the steel turnbuckle. But before he can Hogan manages to block it by placing his foot on the turnbuckle. Hogan immediately drives his 12 inch pythons into Ray’s gut forcing Ray to break away from Hogan long enough for the singles champion to catch his breath. Ray turns his back on Hogan and Hogan grabs Ray’s back and digs his nails into it scratching Ray’s back. Ray screams in agony but it was all part of Hogan’s plan as he grabs Ray from behind and drops him with an atomic drop.

JR: And that looks much more like a match between you and Hogan Roddy. No matter what you did Hogan would always be one step ahead of you.

Piper: Hogwash JR! You weren’t even around in those days, I lived them, who do you think people are going to believe.

Ray holds his back as he attempts to crawl to the ropes to get back to his feet. Hogan isn’t going to let him get to a vertical basis on his own however as he brings Ray to his feet and the irony is not lost on the crowd as Hogan rakes the eyes of Ray. Now blinded Ray is prone to Hogan who side slams his opponent to the mat hard which allows the Transatlantic Champion an opportunity to make a pinfall attempt.

1…

3. NO!

Ray kicks out!
JR: Good grief what a side slam. Hogan showing he’s evolved with the times with that powerful move.

Piper: Wow Hogan knows a move besides a leg drop or a punch, that is more impressive than you realize JR.

Hogan sits up holding his back, perhaps the weight of Ray was more than he expected. He gets to his feet and fixes his tights as Ray sits up looking for the ropes in order to help him up. Ray gets to them and begins climbing up them and gets to his feet, but as he turns around Hogan is upon him, clotheslining Ray over the top rope and to the matted floor below. The crowd pop as Hogan follows and Ray gets to his feet and Hogan is on top of him and nails Ray with a hard knife edge chop. Ray screams out in rage and pain, but it doesn’t stop Hogan who performs a snake eyes on the ring barricade, bouncing Ray’s chest off of it hard. Ray is in serious trouble as Hogan waits for him to get to his feet, Hogan prepares to whip Ray into the ring post, but as he does at the last second Ray reverses it and sends Hogan crashing head first into the ring post. Hogan hits the ground and the boos reign as Ray catches his breathe by sliding into the ring and back out resetting the count out timer.

JR: Ray was in serious trouble there, and yet manages to pull out a key reversal that could very well get him right back into this match up.

Piper: Ray needs to get on top of Hogan and not stop, because we all know Hogan is like a damn cockroach.

Ray picks Hogan up and slams Hogan head first into the ring post a second time before tossing the former WWF Champion into the ring. Ray follows after taunting the crowd a bit about how he is going to hurt their hero. Ray gets into the ring and bounces off the ropes, Hogan is leaned over trying to get to his feet, which allows Ray to drive a big boot right into Hogan’s head. The Hulkster hits the mat hard and Ray is on top of him almost immediately with the cover.

1…

2…

3.. NO!

Hogan kicks out!

JR: Bubba Ray driving his foot into the side of Hogan’s head but again it wasn’t quite good enough.

Bubba is done playing around as he heads over to the turnbuckle and hops up to the second rope. Bubba screams as he is looking to do some major damage to Hogan, he leaps into the air looking to drive his ass down onto Hogan’s chest, but as he begins to land Hogan moves out of the way and Bubba crashes and burns. The crowd pop as Hogan gets to his feet shaking ready to take Bubba down and possibly Hulking up. The crowd gets louder and as Bubba gets to his feet Hogan sticks his finger out and screams “YOU!”

Piper: Oh no! No! No! No!

Ray takes a swing but Hogan easily blocks it before driving his fist into Ray’s face, followed by a second shot, and a third. The Hulkster has Bubba up against the ropes and sends him shooting off. The crowd knows what is coming next as Hogan throws up his foot to hit the big boot, but suddenly Bubba does something no one ever has, he ducks underneath the boot. Hogan can’t believe it and is stunned, stunned long enough for Bubba to grab Hogan from behind in a full nelson and connect with the Bubba Bomb! The crowd can’t believe what they have just seen as Ray goes for the cover.

1…

JR: Oh my god I can’t believe it!

2…

Piper: Ray taking a page out of my book!

3…

brotherray.png

Here is your winner: The UWF Tag Team Champion Bubba Ray Dudley!

JR: I know Bubba is a champion, but you have to believe this match is a major upset!

Piper: And with no real number one contender to the transatlantic Champion this doesn’t look very good for Hogan, and I love it!

Bubba Ray sits up and throws his arm up in the air. “I’m the real deal dammit!” Ray shouts as the crowd gives Bubba some serious heat. Bubba celebrates his victory as UWF Raw goes elsewhere.
Commerical

The crowd erupts as HBK comes out from the back. Ric Flair comes out right after, HBK does. HBK all smiles poses for the crowd as his pyro goes off

HBK and Flair proceed to head to the ring and as they get to ringside the two walk up the steps and head inside the ring. HBK still not 100% is favoring his right knee. Flair gives, HBK a microphone and gets ready to speak as he hoists the World Title over his right shoulder

HBK: Alright, we all know why I am out here. So now, Hunter, I ask that you come on out so we can have ourselves a little chat.

HBK lowers his microphone and waits for HHH to come out. A few seconds later, HHH's music hits as the crowd erupts. HHH comes out decked out in his suit and is all smiles as he sees, HBK

HHH makes his way to the ringside and walks up the steps to get inside the ring. As HHH gets in the ring he greets, HBK with a hug

After the two embrace in a hug, HHH is handed a microphone from, Ric Flair who is also greeted with a hug from, HHH

HBK: Now that all the hugs are out of the way business can be addressed. I think it's clear why I asked you to come out. Last week I told, Ric, that I needed to speak to you. Now I thought I'd do it privately, but then I realized that wouldn't seem right and it would give that, Hart, wannabe, Tyson Kidd, more incentive to talk about. And I don't want to deal with the crap that comes out of his mouth. All I want is to kick him square in his chin at the Rumble and send him back to reality and the reality is, he can't hang with the big boys just yet. But that's not why I needed to talk to you. I want to know what do you think you are doing getting involved in my match at the Royal Rumble and making yourself the referee.

A cold chill is felt throughout the arena as you could hear a pin drop as the crowd awaits a response from, HHH

Triple H: Shawn, I honestly didn't think you'd feel this way about me naming myself as the special guest referee. I was there at Starrcade. I saw how impartial the referee's were. I saw, Stephanie go out there and call for the bell much to the likes of when, Vince called for the bell when you applied the sharpshooter on, Bret Hart. I know it felt like 1997 all over again, but Randy made damn sure it wasn't and reversed the decision seeing as you never tapped out just like, Bret never did. That's why, Stephanie is no longer co. general manager on Raw. So now at the Royal Rumble, we will see a true winner and we will see this feud come to a conclusion. All is going to be fine buddy, you have nothing to worry about.

HBK: You see there is something to worry about. I know you, Hunter. You didn't need to step into this match as the referee. All you needed to do was take order outside if needed be. But you stuck your nose where it didn't belong. I got news for you dude, are you telling me that since you married that chick, you are becoming one of them. I mean is that what you are now, as these fans would put it a "sellout". I mean a corporate sellout, but a sellout none the less. Are you going to go out there at the Royal Rumble and really call the match down the line or are you going to do what is best for business.

Triple H: I don't need to hear this. Who the hell do you......

HBK points at HHH's chest

HBK: No, I think you do. Are you going to do the corporate thing and do what is best for business or are you going to call this match down the line. I don't want to have to go out there with an edge on my side seeing as hell everyone knows we are best of friends. I don't want that nor need your help in retaining this World Title that I earned after all these years. I already will have the San Antonio faithfuls cheering me on that night. Advantage, Shawn Michaels already. What are you going to do if, Stephanie comes up to you behind the scenes and asks you to possibly screw me out of the title. I know, I get it, she is your wife and you're this corporate guy now that will listen to her and do what is best for business. I need to know what are you going to do at the Royal Rumble because, Hunter, two things could wind up happening and that's you giving me the beneficial of the match or you costing me my title. I know we're best of friends, but I also know that business comes before friendships.

Triple H: You have no idea what is going on and you can't. You stand here as the World Heavyweight Champion. And I have sat in that throne more than you have ever and understand what it is like. But I however, am not the champion. I have responsibilities. Real life responsibilities. Like it or not and I don't give a damn if anyone does or not. This right here, all of this is my responsibility and weighs like a ton on my shoulders. You look at, Tyson like an opponent and so did I. But now I don't look at him that way because I can't. And it's because of that responsibility. He's an asset to the company. Having someone who's apart of the Hart legacy is good for business. Do you know how hard it was for me to relieve my own wife from her spot here on Raw. Yeah I gave her a big job with the Global title, but that's because it's best for business. And me being out there at the Royal Rumble as the special referee is what is best for business.

HHH lowers his microphone for a second to collect his thoughts

Triple H: I don't care who comes up to me and asks me to do something that they want to have happen. At the Royal Rumble, I am going to go out there and be the best damn referee I can be. I am going to make sure that there is a winner this time and that is earned by the victor. Whomever hand I raise with the World Title, whether it is you or Tyson Kidd will have earned that victory. How would it look if I helped out my own best friend to retain the championship. And how would it even look if I screw my best friend over. Not even for business would I do that. Shawn like I said, there is nothing to worry about. Go out there and be the show stoppa. Be the Heart Break Kid. Be, Shawn Michaels, the greatest to ever step foot in the ring. I'm looking you in the eye, man to man, that at the Royal Rumble the match will be called right down the line.

HHH extends his hand as HBK looks on and hesitates. HBK looks at Ric who is telling him to shake it. HBK finally does. As the two let go, HBK and Ric start to leave the ring. Ric is on the apron as HBK walks back inside the ring and stares at the crowd. HHH is just standing there as there is a feeling throughout the arena something may occur. The fans start saying "Do It, Do It" referring to HBK delivering sweet chin music to, HHH. HBK looks down and looks back up and walks over to, HHH and gives him hug. HBK then whispers something into, HHH's ear. As HBK leaves the ring, HHH is seen not too happy by what, HBK just said to him. Ric and HBK head up the ramp as, HBK holds the World Title up high

As there's a break in the action, the camera cuts backstage to a random backstage interviewer.

Backstage interviewer: Good evening, ladies and gentlemen, Mark Gibbons here filling in for Josh Mathews. My guest at this time...

Suddenly Eddie Guerrero walks up as the crowd erupts into boos. Mark looks absolutely stunned as Eddie smirks and looks at him.

hqdefault.jpg

Eddie Guerrero: What, vato? You thought that because I was given the week off that I wasn't going to be anywhere near the arena tonight? That I was going to fill the time I was given to speak with a response that I filmed earlier in the week? That I was going to be speaking to them via satellite?

Mark shrugs.

Nah holmes, that's not how Eddie Guerrero does business. Did Randy Orton think he was doing me some sort of favor by lightening my work load? What justification can you give for me, the man that had everyone that heard and saw it eating out of the palm of his hand with his words alone last week, being given time off? Was it to allow me time to wipe the egg off of my face and moisturize so I wouldn't get the yolk in my pores after, despite my accusations, Ted DiBiase was the one that didn't show up and I got left high and dry last week?

Before Mark can respond, Eddie cuts him off.

You assume too much, ese', there's no egg on my face to wash off, there never was. I'm not embarassed by what happened, I'm not humiliated in any way, and do you know why that is?

Eddie pauses for a moment as Mark fumbles for an answer. Eddie grabs him by the shirt collar with both hands and pulls him in so that they're standing nose-to-nose.

It's because it doesn't surprise me. Last week I talked about people not delivering on their promises time and time again(Eddie shakes Mark as he says, "time and time again") throughout my career, so what's one more time going to hurt? If I kept silent on the matter and allowed you pendejos, one of the boneheaded announcers, or that guero Josh Mathews to speak in my place, you'd lead everyone listening to you to believe that it hurt me immensely. I wasn't the one that got my shoulders pinned to the mat and got counted down, so what does it matter to me? I didn't take the loss. I'm not disappointed because I never counted on Ted DiBiase in the first place, and while he's tossing his career away like the stupid gringo he is, I'm still here, I'm still a legend in this industry, and I'm still the Global Champion.

Eddie releases Mark and steps back, a genuine smile on his face as he dusts Mark's shirt off and adjusts the collar. Suddenly, in a split second, the smile vanishes as Eddie now stands beside Mark, putting his left arm around him and locking it around his neck tightly as he looks upward and speaks offscreen.

But according to Jim Ross, in all his infinite knowledge, I was "frightened" last week, holmes, I was "terrified" that Kane put his hands on Chavito and chokeslammed him.

Eddie smirks as he turns and faces the camera, pointing his finger, still with a hold on Mark.

You might get away with wise cracks like that when it comes to anyone else, vato, but I'm not here for you to poke fun at or make light of. You feel so safe behind your announce table, and why? There's nothing to prevent me from walking around either side of it, or better yet climbing over top of it, and maiming you, ese', and there's no one sitting or standing around you that can have your back! I'm not someone that frightens, Jim, I don't feel fear, because I've had everything that this life has had to dish out that would inspire fear, looked it in the face, and brushed past it. I took that feeling of weakness and all thoughts and emotions similar to it and left it in the grave that the wrestling industry tried to put me in! I still visit that grave on occasion, sometimes to kick the headstone, and other times to just sit there and reflect, come day or nightfall, come rain or shine, the Global Championship proudly over my shoulder as I coldly look at the grave, knowing that if I hadn't been strong willed, if I hadn't wanted to spite my would-be murderers so badly, if I had been even an inkling short on the passion it took to climb back to the top, I would be in that grave, buried alive until asphyxiation set in to kill me for real!

Eddie stares into the camera, his lip quivering and a vein in his forehead visibly bulging, his finger shaking. Eddie lowers his arm and releases his hold on Mark, who drops to the floor. Eddie turns and looks offscreen, stroking his goatee for a moment before sighing and putting his hands on his hips, looking down as he now speaks more quietly and calmly, but an eerie calm.

You were all given fair warning that the words you were going to hear this evening may not be for the weak of heart. I say these words aren't going to be what brings the pain to your chest, it's my actions. When Kane and I face off at the Royal Rumble, chairs match or no chairs match, he's going to wish he never came to war with the "Latin Arsonist", holmes.

Eddie looks up, his eyes widening until they're practically bulging out of his head.

I am going to take the beating...heart that sustains the life of your love for the "Big Red Machine", and TEAR IT LOOSE without fracturing the rib cage even slightly. And when I set out to destroy that love, are you going to have the juevos to keep watching, or will you turn away? You'll turn away! That's why I warned you that it's my actions you should be more worried about. The guts that give Kane the ability to be that daunting figure with an air of mystery and unshakeable confidence? I'm going to plunge my hands into the plexus that houses them! My fingers will lock around them in the same way Kane's locked around Chavito's throat and I will wring the blood out of them like a wet...towel!

Eddie mimes doing this as he gives a psychotic, blood curdling scream of satisfaction before erupting into a brief fit of laughter. He then turns and seizes the camera, holding it as close to his face as he can, his tone returning to the quiet and morbid calm.

One of the Brothers of Destruction was already set to fall to me, Kane, but fate smiled on him and rescued him from the flames of my roaring fire. You will not be granted the same rescue, Kane, fate will frown upon you from the sounding of the opening bell to the moment that you black out from being struck with the unforgiving steel of the chair I wield so many times, unable to see the frown any longer as you slip from cognizance to comatose. You want the Royal Rumble to be another happy ending, but this isn't Steve Borden you're playing chess with anymore, holmes! When you're dealing with Eddie Guerrero, there's no such thing as a happy ending, life is far from a fairy tale and the reality of the situation, cabron, is that the closest you're going to get to this Global Championship...

Eddie smirks as he whispers the next part.

Is when you're hemorrhaging on the faceplate.

Eddie lets go of the camera and pats his title a few times before turning and leaving, walking away from the camera.

(as he leaves) It's time to get this party crackin', crackin'. Time to let 'em know what's happenin', happenin'.

Kane's music blares as the fans pop for the former UWF Global Champion. Kane makes his way to the ring in the only way Kane can. Kane goes as he looks very serious for the upcoming match.

Fans boo at Tyson Kidd's music blaring through the PA System. The fans boo as Kidd acts cocky making his way into the ring. Kidd quickly enters the ring as the fans boo as Kidd goes and he awaits for the bell to ring when all of a sudden

Fans are shocked as the UWF World Heavyweight Champion is making his way to the ring. Shawn with Ric Flair are walking down the ramp, and it seems like Shawn Michaels wants to get a look at Tyson Kidd close and personal

Tkidd_zps4ae8b5e2.png
vs
Kane_zps342a77e1.png

Kidd goes and he doesn’t seem focused on Kane, but at Shawn Michaels at ringside. Shawn is out there as he looks on at Tyson Kidd with great intent. The two men look at each other, and when all of a sudden Kane turns Kidd around. Kidd is looking at Kane as he slaps the former global champion right across the face. Kane goes and hits a sharp uppercut back at Kidd, and he knees him in the gut. Kane goes and he irish whips Kidd causing Kidd to bounce off the ropes. Kidd counters though with a flying forearm which staggers Kane a bit. Kane is leaning against the ropes as Kidd goes and he dropkicks him once which almost sends Kane over the ropes. Kidd though goes and he does another one which does send the big man toppling over the top rope. Kidd goes and he bounces around as he dives through the second rope and as Kane is getting up hits a suicide dive through the ropes knocking Kane down.

Jim Ross: Tyson Kidd looks sharp here tonight!

Roddy Piper: He is trying to prove a point to Shawn Michaels… Hell I would too.

Kidd gets up from the big move as he is looking on at Shawn Michaels. Shawn is holding his World title with Flair massaging him pointing at the gold emphasizing he is the champ. Kidd goes and he picks up Kane as he throws him into the ring. Kidd goes as he reaches the apron. Kidd goes and he grabs the ropes and he bounces off the ropes on the rising Kane, but Kane is up and catches him. Kane goes and and poweslams Kidd sending him hard into the mat. Kane bounces off the ropes and drops a leg drop on Kidd. Kane goes for the cover.

1…

No kick out by Kidd. Kane picks up Kidd and immediately throws him into the turnbuckle. Kane goes and he charges at him, but Kidd goes and he lifts his legs in the air catching Kane. Kidd quickly climbs to the top rope, and he jumps off the turnbuckle. Kane catches Kidd and he hits him with a fallaway slam, Kidd goes as he is crawling near the ropes and he all of a sudden Kane goes as he puts his foot onto the head of Kane scraping it against the ropes. Kidd is screaming in pain as the referee is making the count. The referee looks to separate Kane off Kidd, but Kane turns to the referee scaring him for doing such an act.

Jim Ross: Right now Hot Rod you have to say the edge is in Kane’s favor.

Roddy Piper: Why is Shawn still out here?

Kane turns around and he gets met with a punch in the gut by Tyson Kidd. Kidd is attacking Kidd with leg kicks, and then all of a sudden Kidd goes and hits a leg sweep onto Kane knocking him down. Kidd goes and he stands there, and hits a standing moonsualt onto Kane. Kidd goes and he lays on Kane and he hooks the legs as he goes for the cover.

1…

2…

No Kane kicks out. Kidd goes and he dosen’t rest and he locks in an armbar. Kane is stuck in an armbar as Kidd is wrenching the arm. The fans boo like crazy as Kane is stuck in the armbar. Kidd goes and he keeps the move locked in. Kane though starts to build his base. Kidd realizes this and he transitions the move into a triangle choke. Kane’s base is crumbled as Kane sits down and Kidd now has the triangle choke. Kane is down there. Kane you can see that his hand is limping in the air, and that his main arm is taking a lot of torture. Kane though manages to build up his base when all of a sudden Kane goes and hits a rampage bomb right onto Kidd. Kane though is favoring that arm so can’t take advantage of the down Kidd.

Jim Ross: Good God what a slam by Kane

Roddy Piper: Is Taz in the building tonight Jimbo? He normally is here.

Kane goes and he is trying to get up, and Kane is building up his base, and Kidd is getting up as well. Kidd goes and he tries for his superkick, but Kane catches it with his good hand. Kidd though hits an enziguri on the bad hand. Kane lets go of it as Kidd backs up and he hits the superkick onto Kane. Kane is down and out, and Kidd now goes for the cover looking at Michaels as he does the cover.

2…

No Kane kicks out. Kidd is shocked and he gets up as he sees the down Kane. Kidd goes as he backs up and he begins to “tune up the band” the fans boo as Kidd goes and he is awaiting for Kane to get up. Kane is slowly getting up, and Kidd is going as he sees Kane getting up and he goes for the superkick, but Kane ducks underneath it and Kidd is now caught into the grip of Kane. Kane goes and he chokeslams Kidd, but the bad arm of Kane is holding him back. Kane is holding it, and Kane goes as he goes for the cover onto Kidd after tending to his arm.

1…

2…

No kick out by Kidd. Kane goes and he gets up as Kane decides to go to the top turnbuckle. Kane goes and he awaits for Kidd to get up. Kidd is getting up, and Kane is going for the flying clothesline, but from out of nowhere Kidd goes and hits the superkick in the middle of the air. The fans give a mix reaction at the awesome move. Kidd goes and he makes the cover onto the down Kane.

1…

2…

3…

Justin Roberts: Here is your winner Tyson Kidd.

Tyson-Kidd-Jan-2012.jpg

Jim Ross: What an impressive win for Tyson Kidd here tonight on Monday night Raw.

Kidd goes as he celebrates the big win as he looks on at the Shawn Michaels. Michaels is limping like he wants to get in the ring, but Ric is holding him back. Flair is telling him to be calm as Shawn looks on Kidd goes and he motions for the title the two men stare down as Raw fades away

Credits
Promos- Respective TTers
Kidd/Kane, Sheamus/Test- Chase
Piecing the Show Together- Natlav
Everything Else- SBS

Confirmed for Royal Rumble

Tyson Kidd vs Shawn Michaels (c)

30 Man Royal Rumble Match

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
- Great list of those in the rumble. I see my Mr Kennedy is in it, going to be a tough assignment but it's going to be fun!

- Daniels doing the Gentlemen's Club :mark:

- What a great segment between Bryan/Daniels! That was truly awesome.

- Fatal Four Way for the Transatlantic, I can dig that. Should be a fun thread if @SoccerBoy and @TNEN turns up hard!

- That amazing Taker promo, sucks @Doink had issues and had to give Taker up.

- I get the victory and Dean Ambrose comes and attacks us. You'll pay.

- Great Team 3D Promo there.

- Bubba Ray beating Hogan. Hogan needs to capitalize here before Rumble.

- Awesome segment with HHH/HBK. I'm hyped for HBK/Kidd!

- I love Dres' Eddie so much.

- Kidd grabbing that victory and makes him look super-credible.

Great show!​

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
I skimmed RAW and I'll edit this comment tomorrow when I read it in full but just wanted to say my promo is missing. I gave it to SBS right after last weeks show. Guess I should go back to doing it the night before the show haha.

CliqueClacks

Reaction score
Well I ended up not being able to fall back asleep, got onto to the forum, saw Raw was posted, next thing you know I ended up putting up my RR TT haha. Great show! I really digged the HBK/HHH promo and it gives me a lot to go off for my match at the RR, btw, I should have those graphics done soon guys, as in this week for sure so hang tight. Hopefully there's a Dungeon Diva as a surprise entrant ;) Oh and I wasn't sure at first about the European title thing but RRS and Hoov are really making it work and it's became one of the most entertaining parts of the show. Of course what would Raw be without a great Eddie promo from Dres, I find it amazing that even with a child and wife (?) that he is able to put in so much time, not only just with a great character in Guerrero but also writing shows and stuff, really makes me want to step up my game as I should really be able to do more, seeing as I don't have any of that. I feel like that came off weird but yeah, good shit. Really surprised I won my match actually, Coldhands is really good, kinda wish we could have gotten more done but it is what it is and on to next week red team!

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Like Bumout, I just skimmed so I'll have to come back and give this a good read. Also like Bumout, my promo is missing as well. No biggie, I just won't wait til the last minute next time.

Everything looks ok, like I said I'll have to give it an in depth look. This is what I was waiting for before I started my review

SBS

Reaction score
Sorry guys I fell asleep before the show was finished hence why two of the promos weren't in there. I had an 8 hour school day yesterday so I came home and was exhausted. Here are the promos for those of you who are interested its good stuff.

The RAW feed cuts to the backstage area. No one knows what's going on when Dean Ambrose moves appears in front of it and the crowd pops.

Dean Ambrose: For the past couple of weeks, everyone’s been wanting to know what’s on my mind. Just why did Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns come to my aid at Starrcade as well as this past Monday night. To be honest with you, I don’t know. And that’s a bit of a scary feeling. I’d be lying if I said it didn’t make me uneasy but the truth is, it’s also got me very excited. You see I never got to get my proper revenge on The Corporation and so now that The Shield is back, and it appears they’re targeting me, it looks like I finally get to take out some frustrations I’ve been having.

Ambrose gets a sly grin on his face.

But it’s two on one Dean! One of them is a former World Champion so you’ve got to be crazy to put yourself in that position! Crazy? Oh I’m more than just crazy, I’m a certified psychopath!

The crowd can be heard popping in the background as Ambrose seems filled with adrenaline.
If Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns thinks they can be The Shield without Dean Ambrose, well they’re wrong. Without Dean Ambrose, they’re just another tag team who’ll be gone in a couple of months after they realize how much of a failure they are without me. And they know it too! That’s why they’re trying to get me to join them. But don’t worry “Shield”, I’ll help you realize just how useless you are without me. I’ll beat it into your heads as hard as I can if I have to. You think I need your help to beat Rey Mysterio or Chris Jericho? *Ambrose chuckles* Consider this invitation for me a failure. The first of many I’ll be helping you realize.

Ambrose drops the camera as we head elsewhere.
[/CENTER]

As RAW rolls on, the cameras cut backstage to where RAW's residential Captain is seen chatting up a beautiful blonde. The audio kicks in about halfway through their conversation and we are treated to a delightful back and forth.

hqdefault.jpg

Christian: So Taryn..do you have any plans for after the show tonight?

Taryn Terrell: Actually, I do. I have dinner reservations for later tonight.

Christian: Dinner huh? You're not still married to that Scottish guy, are you?

Terrell: No, that actually ended....uh, terribly.

Christian: Well, since you're single and I'm single, maybe we should go out some time. And I'm asking you this before I before I become an international superstar.

Terrell: International superstar?

Christian: Yeah, haven't you heard? I'm a lock to participate in the Royal Rumble Match. And when I am officially announced to be in that match, I'm a lock to win it and finally get what I've been after, One...More...Match for the World Heavyweight Championship.

Terrell: Is that so?

Christian: Of course. And I don't know if you know, but I uh...almost won the Royal Rumble match last year?

Terrell: Almost? So what, you came in second?

Christian: Actually, I came in "Christian coughs into his hand*

Terrell: What was that?

Christian: I came in fifth, but I would have won if it weren't for that no good Charlie Haas!

Terrell: Well, who threw you out?

Christian: The Miz.

Terrell: The Miz? He's awesome! Now, I'd break my dinner reservation for him! Matter of fact, I think I'll call him.

Terrell walks off, pulling her phone out of her pocket. Christian just stands there, perplexed as he watches her walk away.

Christian: What? The Miz? You think he's awesome?! The guy can't even keep a job! Your loss!

Christian begins walking off, still muttering to himself.

Christian: Stupid Miz.

Fade.

There you have it gents. Preview will be up very shortly.

Last edited:

CliqueClacks

Reaction score
You should probably take out that part after the Ambrose promo as it could be a spoiler.

SBS

Reaction score
Heh thank you Cliques. Its not a spoiler seeing as how I haven't decided what to do with it yet and we were just talking possibilities but thank you so much for the catch. I'm going to wake up now before I post anything else. LOL

SBS

Reaction score
UWFRawnewbanner.png

UWF Raw 1/21/13 Preview

We are just a little under three weeks away from the start of the Road to Wrestlemania, and with all of the participants named for the Royal Rumble match, those participants are going to want to have their names known. This week general manager Randy Orton has allowed many of them the opportunity to do battle this week. Plus with the Transatlantic and Tag Titles set to be defended in a week how will the challengers and champions respond to this. Tune in to Raw to find out.

Match 1

IMEUROPEAN_zps2cb01e70.png
Vs.
DrewMc_zps3a184261.png
vs.
Wyatt_zps36694c59.png

UWF European Champion Christopher Daniels v. Drew McIntyre v. Bray Wyatt

In our first match of the evening Randy Orton has decided like Smackdown he will start with a Triple Threat Match. Having picked three random names out of a hat Orton has decided that one half of the UWF European Champions Christopher Daniels will be in action against Number one contender Drew McIntyre and the Angel in the Dirt Bray Wyatt. McIntyre, tired of not being booked took matters into his own hands last week becoming one of 3 men to challenge Hulk Hogan next week. Orton took notice and now McIntrye will have to go up against some steep competition to prepare him for the big fatal fourway. And let's not forget about the longest reigning World Heavyweight Champion Bray Wyatt, having been quiet in the past few weeks he won't be in the Rumble match, which may have pissed him off. If it has I wouldn't want to be his opponents this week.

Match 2

Christian_zpsac14c1fd.png
Vs.
Tkidd_zps4ae8b5e2.png

Christian v. Tyson Kidd

Christian is looking at winning the Royal Rumble match this year in order to get himself One More Match for the UWF World Heavyweight Championship at Wrestlemania. He will have a long way to go but no one is counting out the Instant Classic from being able to pull off the feat. Of course his potential opponent at Wrestlemania is Tyson Kidd, who is looking for another challenge after toppling the Big Red Machine the previous week. Kidd will definitely have his hands full this week, but don't count the Number One Contender out just yet.

Match 3

EGlobal_zps8eb2e1a5.png
Vs.
UnderT_zps0e0597fd.png

UWF Global Champion Eddie Guerrero v. the Undertaker

The Undertaker shocked the UWF Universe last week when he debuted on Raw riding his trademark Motorcycle. This week the Deadman does battle against the man his brother Kane will face at the Royal Rumble for the Global Championship. Eddie has been saying alot in recent weeks about his upcoming match at the Rumble, now its time to put up and shut up, because if he doesn't he may not make it to the Rumble.

Main Event

ShawnWorld_zps8102d9b8.png
Vs.
Sandow_zps44b247e2.png

UWF World Heavyweight Champion Shawn Michaels v. Damien Sandow

In the main event of the evening, the World Champion will be in action for the first time since he was medically cleared of his injuries. Michaels will look to build momentum towards his rematch with Tyson Kidd by going through the man who has done everything there is to do in the UWF Damien Sandow. Sandow was the runner up in last year's Royal Rumble and has been silently picking up several wins in a row. If anyone is underestimating the Intellectual Savior stop now, because he may just surprise us all with a victory over the World Champion on Tuesday.

We will hear from:

The UWF Tag Team Champions: On defending the belts next week against the Shield.

Dean Ambrose: The former World Champion wanted to challenge the shield to a match this week in the center of the ring but General Manager didn't want his pick to win the Rumble to get injured mere days before. Ambrose will open the show this week demanding a face to face confrontation with Rollins and Reigns.

Hulk Hogan: Hogan had a loss that didn't hurt much more than just his pride, but now he has to face not 1 but 3 men for his title. The Hulkster needs to get off his losing ways next week, how he plans to do that and what he thinks of his chances of winning the Royal Rumble.

Test: Test won the number one contender spot, albeit by DQ, but he won it none the less only to have Orton give to other men a free shot. Test is said not to be very happy about it, and will have time to vent his frustrations on Raw.

Sheamus: Sheamus looks this week to get some momentum going as he will tell us why his miraculous second chance will see the Transatlantic belt come home to his waste.

Daniel Bryan: This man has done it all in the UWF, all except win the Royal Rumble. But with a unification match for his European Title around the corner, which is Bryan focused on more. Or will they both wind up out of Bryan's grasp. He'll tell us why we're wrong and how he'll win both.

Anyone Else who would like to add a promo is welcome!

Reactions: The Hoov

CliqueClacks

Reaction score
I've never faced Cwalker yet so this should be fun! I think the triple threat match has a lot of potential and nice to see McIntyre getting a crack against some top guys. Glad Chase is using Big Evil Taker so I'll be reading his TT's. For obvious reasons I'll be reading the Main Event very closely. Looks like this show has a lot of potential. Should be good, I'll have to send in a promo this week since it's been a little while.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Thankyou SBS for not booking me. I won't be online this weekend due to going to the Australian Open Tennis with my girlfriend.

Looks to be a great show. Will send in a promo if I have time.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
UWFRawnewbanner.png

The pyro spews through out the arena as the fans cheer like crazy as they are cheering. Signs are shown through out the arena, and The fans are excited. We take you the legendary commentary crew of Jim Ross and Roddy Piper.

UCWRawPiperJR.png

Jim Ross: Good evening ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to Tuesday night RAW!

Roddy Piper: Will this should be a good episode

Jim Ross: Indeed Hot Rod, both our World Heayweight Champion, and number one contender have big matches here tonight, not only that we have Eddie Guerrero taking on Kane's brother the Undertaker.

Roddy Piper: Sounds like a big night to me.

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is the opening contest of the evening. Introducing first...

Justin Roberts: From Ayr, Scotland weighing in tonight at 254 lbs, Drew McIntyre.

JR: This man made a mess of the events surrounding last weeks number one contendership to the Transatlantic Championship and found himself one of three number one contenders to Hogan's belt next week.

Piper: And what exactly has he done with that chance so far JR? Nothing! And I bet money Randy Orton is going to do something about it.

AwKik_zps5f70e31a.gif

Justin Roberts: And his opponents, first from Lafayette Louisiana, weighing in at 285 lbs, The Angel in the Dirt Bray Wyatt.

Piper: Wow I forgot all about Bray Wyatt and apparently so did the higher ups as Wyatt isn't going to be in the Rumble match this year. You have to believe Wyatt is going to show the world tonight why that was a big mistake.

christopher-daniels-entrance-gif-o_zpse56a30cd.gif

Justin Roberts: And their opponent, he is one half of the UWF European Champions, Christopher Daniels.

Wyatt_zps36694c59.png
Vs.
Daniesls_zps86b206b1.png
Vs.
DrewMc_zps3a184261.png

DING DING!

As the match gets underway, Bray levels McIntyre with a big boot as the Scotsman's head whips against the mat with violent impact. Bray now turns his attention to Daniels, who tries to take advantage of Bray's distracted state as he launches off of the ropes but Bray catches him in a bearhug as he locks his arms around the "Fallen Angel" tightly, swinging him about like a rag doll as McIntyre sits up, holding the back of his head in pain as he beholds the antics. Bray sees Drew out of the corner of his eye as he walks over and places his foot on Drew's chest, pushing him onto his back as he modifies the bearhug, releasing it and placing his arms underneath Daniels' arms, hoisting him up and dropping him, catching him on the way down as he spinebusters him onto the "Chosen One".

As Daniels rolls off of McIntyre, Bray grabs the Scotsman by the hair and pulls him to his feet, irish whipping him into the nearest corner and barreling after him, sandwiching him in the corner with a brutal looking body splash. As Bray backs away, Drew staggers out of the corner as the "Angel in the Dirt" grabs him around the right shoulder with his left arm, joining his right hand with Drew's left as both of their arms are extended and uniform with one another as Bray leads and begins to dance with his dazed opponent. Bray lets go of him suddenly and pushes him backward, Drew tripping over Daniels, hitting the back of his head on the mat in violent fashion again. Bray steps over Daniels and walks over to Drew, standing over him as he grabs him by the wrists and pulls him upward, Drew's head hanging back as Bray places a foot on Drew's face and drives down, slamming Drew's wrists against the mat at the same time that he delivers the modified curb stomp.

As Bray stands up and extends his arms out to his sides, leaning his head back and smiling to the sky, Daniels leaps onto his back suddenly, trying to apply a sleeper hold but Bray simply falls back like it's a trust fall, sandwiching Daniels between his body weight and the mat. Bray sits up, laughing to himself and smiling from ear-to-ear as he climbs to his feet and now looks down at McIntyre, his hair hanging down in his face as the smiling and laughing continues.
Jim Ross: Bray Wyatt has lost it, Roddy.

"Rowdy" Roddy Piper: Of course the guy's lost it. He prophesies like he's Mordecai, took his nickname from Galactus, looks and talks like Waylon Mercy, he's lost all independence. Husky Harris wasn't a great gimmick but at least it was original.

Jim Ross: I meant he's crazy. How do you know all that stuff?

"Rowdy" Roddy Piper: The comparisons to other wrestling personalities or the Galactus thing?

Jim Ross: You know damn well which one I mean.

"Rowdy" Roddy Piper: Settle down, Jim, don't have an episode on me. I like comic books, is that alright with you?

Jim Ross: Something else you and Punk have in common, I presume.

"Rowdy" Roddy Piper: Absolutely.

Jim Ross: Well between me getting threatened by Eddie Guerrero for saying he looked frightened the other week and you now cracking jokes on someone that's just as insane, I fear our time for this world is not much longer.

"Rowdy" Roddy Piper: Eh, he'll tire himself out on the two chumps he's in the ring with. You're screwed though.

In the ring, Bray is periodically looking back and forth between his opponents to see which one stirs first. Daniels begins to push himself up with his arms but as he does, Bray takes off running towards him and swings the leg that he isn't leading with forward, delivering a stiff knee to the solar plexus that knocks Daniels backward and upward as Bray catches him while he's in mid-air and hooks his arm around his opponent's neck, grabbing the back of Daniels' tights with his free hand as he falls back and spikes the "Fallen Angel" against the knee of the "Chosen One". As Bray gets up, Daniels lies there in a broken heap as McIntyre sits up clutching his knee in pain as Bray stomps on it a few times, the cries of pain growing more intense with each one. Bray backs off after a few as Drew reaches back and grabs the ropes, using them to pull himself up. Once he returns to a vertical base, he lets go of the ropes as he limps toward Bray Wyatt, cocking his fist back.

He throws the punch but Bray sidesteps and delivers a rising knee to the solar plexus, similar to the one he delivered to Daniels as he pulls McIntyre in, hooking his arms around his body like he's going for a gutwrench powerbomb, but instead of powerbombing him he drops him across his knee as the crowd gasps at the impact made.
Jim Ross: Bray Wyatt may have just shattered the man's vertebrae!

"Rowdy" Roddy Piper: I don't know if that qualifies as eating a world, but it's certainly a way to mess someone's up.

Bray grabs both men up suddenly, each with one hand, as he then stands Daniels in front of McIntyre, grabbing both men and bending them as far back as possible as he kisses each of their foreheads before executing what has never been done before, a double Sister Abigail! Bray rolls both men over and lowers himself to his knees, placing a hand on each of their chests as he hangs his head, his hair hanging down as well and covering his face as he appears to be praying as the referee counts the pin.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

DING DING!

Justin Roberts: Here is your winner, Bray Wyatt!

As Bray Wyatt's arm is raised he pulls it away from the referee and immediately demands a microphone from one of the ring crew. He is handed the microphone and the tirade begins.

normal_vlcsnap-00107~3.png

Bray Wyatt: ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!

The crowd respond to Bray Wyatt with little less than hatred as he laughs into the microphone.

Both chose to make the wrong decision but believe me when I tell you this Daniels and I know you're listening... I know everything. You will kneel before me no longer 'The Fallen Angel' but the 'Broken Angel' and you will accept Bray Wyatt as your savior!... just like young Drew has tonight, whether he knows it or not. Do you people not see!, this is what happens!. This is what happens, this is what happens when you try to deny 'The Eater of Worlds' what is rightfully his. And what is rightfully mine is the World Heavyweight Championship. That championship, was mine. And it was taken by a rotten soul... back into the clutches of sin and look where it is now, being fought over by a former sinner in the hands of a false deity... and a false Prince. These men may fight over that championship which I want but they should be aware that I intend to challenge them for that belt soon after... and my plan to do this is by winning the Rags to Riches match.

The crowd boo heavily, but their is a notion of excitement in the air as Bray Wyatt announces that he will be entering the Rags to Riches match.

In this match there is a chance. There is a chance that I could claim myself a World Heavyweight Title shot. On the other hand it could end my career here in UWF. Or it could even mean that Bray Wyatt, 'The Angel in The Dirt' could be Raw's General Manager for the night... and who wouldn't love that. To put it plainly, this is my only chance to reclaim what is mine, to claim my Holy Grail once more and if with it comes the risk of termination, I'm willing to take that risk. My message for all other competitors in this match is simple, prepare. And prepare well for the end. The end of your hopes, the end of your dreams, the end of your world for Bray Wyatt plans on taking the spoils of victory and you best believe that fate and destiny is on the side of Bray Wyatt. You best believe that when Bray Wyatt opens up that briefcase, that just like before, it will guarantee the return of what is rightfully mine and it doesn't matter what I have to do, or who I have to vanquish to do that.

Bray Wyatt looks dead into the hard camera as he finishes that final sentence, he goes to get out of the ring only to be interrupted.

The music of the sexiest and best Diva in the history of the UWF hits the PA system. Out from the back comes Trish Stratus to a great pop from the crowd. She smiles and shakes her head as if she is about to say something, but instead she merely stands aside before...

Entrance_zps569ef2f5.gif

JR: Bah Gawd in heaven its Umaga!

Piper: The former UWF Extreme Champion is back JR and he's looking to take a piece out of Bray Wyatt.

Umaga slides into the ring and Bray Wyatt is like come at me bro! Umaga does just that and nails Wyatt right in the face with a massive right hand. Wyatt goes down like a sack of junk as Umaga screams in his language only he can understand. Wyatt gets to his feet and Umaga grabs him immediately and plants him with a Samoan Drop! The crowd explode as Umaga stands tall as Wyatt rolls out of the ring.

JR: I think Umaga just made a big statement here tonight, I think he's saying one of those briefcases is going to be his and he's going to destroy anyone who gets in his way.

Piper: Good grief I don't want to be in the ring with that monster, rags to riches just got serious JR!

Umaga and Trish stand tall in the ring as UWF Raw heads elsewhere.

As the night rolls on, the cameras cut backstage to Renee Young. She wastes no time beginning her interview.

sg-raw1072_christianexc.jpg

Renee Young: Ladies and Gentlemen, Christian! Now Christian, tonight you go one on one with the Number One Contender to the World Heavyweight Championship Tyson Kidd in one of the biggest matches since your return, are you nervous?

Christian: Nervous? Renee, I've been in this business a long time. I've gone out there in front of 80,000 people and thrown myself off ladders because I love what I do. I haven't gotten nervous in a very long time. It's quite the contrary. Tonight, I'm excited. I'm excited because tonight I get to go out to that ring with someone who thinks he's "the man" around these parts and I get to prove him wrong. Tyson Kidd is walking around here with this massive ego thinking that he can't be beaten. He thinks he's untouchable. You know who else thought they were untouchable? Shawn Michaels. And you know what happened Renee, I beat him too. I did something Tyson can't do. I beat Shawn clean, no controversy. And tonight, I'm going to do something Shawn couldn't do, I'm going to beat Tyson clean, no controversy.

Young: And then what?

Christian: And then I'm going to what 29 other man can't do; I'm going to win the Royal Rumble Match and headline WrestleMania 3. And I don't care if it's Shawn Michaels, I don't care if it's Tyson Kidd, I don't care who it is, I'm going to win the World Heavyweight Championship. And then finally, RAW will have a true Champion.

And just like that, Christian walks off. Fade.

Out comes Christian as the fans cheer for Captain Charisma. Christian looks confident here tonight as he has been working hard since Royal Rumble season has started, Christian goes and he enters the ring awaiting his opponent

Out comes the number one contender Tyson Kidd, and he is looking as cocky as ever as he makes his way down to the ring, and Tyson Kidd is excited as he makes his way down to the ring. Kidd enters the ring, and he looks on at Christian as the bell rings

Ding... Ding... Ding...

Christian and Tyson Kidd lock up, and Kidd goes and he hipslams him down to the mat, Christian though is build his base back up quick, and Christian goes for a back suplex. This causes Tyson Kidd to flip over and land right on his feet. Christian turns around, Kidd goes for an enziguri but Christian ducks under. Kidd whiffs and turns around only to be met with a kick in the gut but Christian. Christain goes and he grabs the head hitting a swinging neckbreaker. Christian goes for the cover.

1…

Kidd kicks out early, and Christian puts Kidd into a headlock. Kidd goes and he builds his base and he begins elbowing him in the gut. Kidd goes and he pushes Christian off of him, and Christian bounces off the ropes, and Kidd goes for a dropkick in which Christian gets hit with. Christian staggers back as he lays against the ropes and Kidd goes and he clothesline him over the top rope. Christian is on the outside, and Kidd goes as he slicks his hair back and he awaits. Christian is getting up, and Kidd goes as he flies over the ropes and hits a flying senton. Christian is down as Kidd goes and he taunts

Roddy Piper: What a maneuver by Tyson Kidd

Jim Ross: You steal that from Vince Piper?

Kidd goes and he picks up Christian and throws him back in the ring, the fans boo as Kidd goes and he awaits for Christian to get up, Christian is up, and Kidd goes and hits a nice enziguri causing Christian to fall. Kidd goes for the cover.

1…

2…

No Christian kicks out, Kidd goes and he picks up Christian and he irish whips him into the turnbuckle corner. Kidd goes and he charges at Christian, but Christian moves out of the way. Kidd though being athletic jumps onto the top turnbuckle. Christian turns, and Kidd goes for a moonsault, but Christian moves out of the way, causing Tyson Kidd to miss and completely eat crap. The fans cheer as Christian goes and he awaits for Kidd to get up. Kidd gets up and is met with a slap to the face by Christian. Kidd goes and he tries, to strike, back, but Christian ducks under causing Kidd to spin around. Christian grabs the back of the head as he hits an inverted DDT. Christian gets up and he looks at the lights.

Jim Ross: Christian taking prime position right here in this match

Christian goes and he heads to the second rope as the fans cheer, and Christian is clapping his hands the fan clap along as Kidd is getting up. Christian goes and he hits a flying shoulder shove right onto Tyson Kidd. Christian goes for the cover.

1…

Kidd kicks out, and when he does he manages to position the legs, and he gets Christian stuck into a triangle choke. The fans boo as Kidd now has Christian in a triangle choke. Christian though instead of struggling hard to get out is sliding dragging Kidd with him and he manages to get his hand on the ropes. The referee begins making the count. Kidd gets off of Christian and he gets up as he taunts as the fans boo the actions of Tyson Kidd. Christian slides outside of the ring to recover. Kidd goes and he sees Christian on the outside. Instead of going for an outside attack he just walks and he reaches over the ropes, and grabs the head of Christian, almost trying to drag him onto the apron, he is successful in doing so, and Kidd has the head of Christian. Kidd all of a sudden gets pulled down by Christian causing his jaw to hit the rope. Kidd’s head is laying on the second when all of a sudden Christian slaps him right in the face. Kidd goes back as Christian scurries, and all of a sudden goes to the top rope. Christian goes and he is on the top rope as the fans cheer, and he goes for a crossbody. Christian looks like he connects, but Tyson Kidd actually catches him, and he rolls through. Tyson Kidd puits Christian on his shoulder, and he hits the rolling stampede right onto Christian. Tyson Kidd instead of going for the cover, grabs Christians legs and he puts him in the sharpshooter.

Jim Ross: The Sharpshooter is locked in Hot Rod!

Roddy Piper: Christian’s screwed.

Christian is grabbing his head in pain as the Sharpshooter is locked in tight in the middle of the ring, the fans are cheering for Christian to get out of the hold as Christian is dragging to get to the ropes. Kidd realizes this, and he releases the hold to drag Christian back to the middle of the ring, but Christian manages to flip his body over, and push Kidd off of him. Kidd gets up, but all of a sudden he walks into a spear by Christian as the fans go crazy. Christian hooks the legs.

1…

2…

No kick out by Kidd

Jim Ross: Damn it I thought Christian had it!

Roddy Piper: No JR I knew all along Kidd was going to kick out, he is just that damn good.

Christian goes and he begins to clap as the fans are clapping around with him, Christian kicks the gut of the standing Kidd, and he looks to hit the Killswitch on him, when all of a sudden as Christian looks like he is going to hit it wham CODE BLUE from out of nowhere. The fans boo as Kidd gets up and he is smiling.

Roddy Piper: Pin him Tyson!

Kidd gets up and he looks down at Christian and he screams: “The real showstopper”. Fans boo as Kidd goes and he backs up to a corner, and he starts to tune up the band. The fans being to get mad at Tyson Kidd mocking Shawn Michaels, and he goes as he tunes up the band. Christian is getting up slowly, and Tyson Kidd goes for the sweet chin music, when all of a sudden, Christian ducks underneath him causing Tyson Kidd to whiff and miss. Quickly Kidd turns but he is caught off guard, and Christian hits a killswitch. Christian goes for the cover.

1…

2…

3…

Justin Roberts: Here is your winner Christian!

christian.jpg

Jim Ross: Christian did it, he just beat Tyson Kidd here tonight.

Roddy Piper: BS JR Christian didn’t win! Tyson Kidd cost himself the match, come on man you can’t make that mistake when you face that loser Shawn Michaels

Christian goes on the outside looking at Kidd, as Kidd is wondering what in the hell has happened, and how did he lose in that situation. Kidd goes and he looks on distained, as the final image we see is Christian smiling in victory.

We come back from commercial to see RAW General Manager Randy Orton backstage in his office. He seems to be talking to someone on the phone. We just catch the very end of the call.

Randy Orton: ......Look, I have no idea who this "JoJo" person is or what a "Total Diva" is and I'd appreciate you never calling this number again.......Oh, is that right? Well, how about this. How about I take that phone you're talking into and I shove it down your throat? How about that?! Hello?!

Orton hangs up the phone and is obviously annoyed. Just at that moment, the self-proclaimed "True European Champion" Daniel Bryan appears into frame as the crowd goes crazy. He then wastes no time speaking to Orton.

0.jpg

Daniel Bryan: So.....I just happened to check UWF.Com, you know, in the title history, just kind of browsing and I noticed something. How is it that I'm still listed as quote unquote "Co-European Champions" with Christopher Daniels? Not to mention the fact that he's the biggest piece of overhyped garbage in the UWF but, I was looking around the locker room and, what do you know, he's nowhere to be found. Doesn't he have a match tonight? Look, I'm not here to get into your business. I respect you and you've gone to bat for me more times than I can count. All I'm asking is, now that the "Billion Dollar Slut" is no longer in charge around here, maybe we can throw her stupid call at Starrcade out of the window? I mean, John Cena tapped out to ME. Christopher Daniels didn't do anything to deserve any claim to this championship. I beat John's historic reign by myself. I want Daniels next week and I want it to be for this.

Bryan holds up the UWF European Championship as the crowd pops. Orton then rubs his chin before replying.

Randy Orton: First things first, you are engaged to Brie Bella, correct?

Daniel Bryan: YES!

Randy Orton: That means you know who the divas around here that never show up correct.

Daniel Bryan: YES!

Randy Orton: Do you know who JoJo is?

Bryan goes to shout out loud YES!, but stops. His eyes start looking around as he tries to recall the name but just shakes his head no.

Randy Orton: You know what never mind. Let's talk about your problem. You are right, there is nothing more I hate then a champion who doesn't show up. And seeing as he still holds his own European Championship I think its time that ends. But I'm not going to strip him, I'm going to give him as much a chance as he deserves. That's why next week live here on Raw you Daniel Bryan will face Christopher Daniels in a unification match. Only one of you will be moving on to the Rumble as the European Champion. How does that sound?

Orton pauses a moment as he waits for Bryan to respond.

Daniel Bryan: Randy, that's what I have been waiting for ever since Starrcade. Christopher Daniels is gonna find out exactly what a champion should be when I give him the beating of a lifetime next week. That is, if he has the decency to show up. If not, I'll take a forfeit victory but I'll make damn sure I find him and I'll beat some respect into him. You see, no one is going to take this European Championship from me. I earned this fair and square, just like no one is going to take my opportunity away from me, my opportunity to headline WrestleMania. I'm going to win the Royal Rumble. I guarantee it and, when I do, I'll make history by leaving WrestleMania with the European Championship and the World Heavyweight Championship. Whether it be Shawn Michaels or Tyson Kidd, it doesn't matter. What does matter is, from here on out, it's no more Mr. Nice Guy. I've done it all but two things around here and I won't rest until I get what I want. It's about time I made an impact around here and prove to the world, once again, why I am The Best Wrestler In The World. Why? Because it's who I am and it's what I do.

Bryan then storms out of the office, leaving Orton with a smirk on his face.

TEST TEST THIS IS A TEST

Test's music hits to a mixed reaction, but as soon as Stacy appears with Test the crowd cheers more. Test wastes no time in walking down the aisle with Stacy following him embracing the cheers and wolf whistles from the crowd. Test climbs onto the apron and gets straight into the ring, while Stacy does her usual entrance. Test seems a bit annoyed at the attention she is getting an hurries her more quickly into the ring before going over and grabbing a mic. Test speaks to the crowd.

Test: You know I felt good going into Raw. I knew that this was 2014, a new year so therefore a new Test and hopefully some new found fortune. But as luck would have it I'm still getting screwed around here ladies and gentlemen. Now lets start with the facts, I won on Raw. Regardless of that angry Scotsman getting involved, and attacking me, in the history books the winner of the contest was ME! THE IMPACT PLAYER! TEST! Not Sheamus, and certainly not McIntyre, Andrew Test Martin. I don't think I can spell it out any other way. But along comes Randy Orton with a great idea. People with intelligence note the sarcasm. Orton decides that although I'M the #1 contender for the Transatlantic title, at the Royal Rumble we are going to have a Fatal Four way match, instead of me getting my earned one on one match with Hulk Hogan. For are we rewarding losers now huh? Are we rewarding Sheamus who couldn't beat Hogan at Starrcade, and couldn't beat me on Raw with another title match? And are we rewarding Drew McIntyre who I BEAT on Raw two weeks ago and rudely interrupted my eventual victory against Sheamus? Fantastic what next we bringing in the Brooklyn Brawler and letting him into the World title picture, why not he loses matches.

Crowd cheers and laughs at the idea of Brooklyn Brawler so Test pauses to try to calm down before continuing...

Test: Can you tell I'm not in a great mood? But no matter, if that's how you want it, then so be it. If I have to big boot 3 heads clean off their shoulders, in order to win this match, not a problem. If I have to go through 3 guys to achieve my goal of becoming a champion once again, then bring it on. Because there is one simple reason why I am ready for this match and ready to take that title away from that red and yellow bag of bones. And that is 2014 will be my year. It will be the year of the Test. So far I have beaten Drew McIntyre and Sheamus, and I will remain undefeated in 2014 coming out of the Royal Rumble PPV with gold around my waist. No one will pass this test, not some bitter Scotsman, not some drunk Irishmen and certainly not some 157 year old.

Few boos for Test insulting Hogan, but Test doesn't seem interested with how they reacted...

Test: But of course my title match is the only match I have that Sunday, if I can pull myself from celebrating my victory, I have an entrance in the Royal rumble. Funny thing is I've never liked the concept of the Rumble or indeed any Battle Royal. Mainly because its all about luck and the biggest and baddest superstars such as myself using get teamed up on and thrown out. Its fact that back in the WCW/NWA days throwing your opponent over the top rope was an automatic disqualification.

Test has a chuckle to himself, and admires his brilliant knowledge before addressing the matter of the Rumble...

Test: But seriously as for the Royal Rumble itself, hell I know I'm never gonna be a favourite going in, in fact I reckon I'm on most peoples lists for quickest elimination, given the fact that I have a match at already, and the array of talent in this Rumble. Not matter because I've said it once and Ill say it again, this is my year, so who knows what could happen come the Royal Rumble. I might get throw out by Daniel Bryan, or I might be kicking King Booker's head off and over the top rope to win the whole thing. Who knows but one thing is for certain, I will compete in the Rumble and regardless of what happens in my title match I will give it my all and hopefully turn a few heads in the process. Because here is my promise to all my Testicles. This is the start of the Road to Wrestlemania, and one way or another I will be there, whether it is still defending my Transatlantic Championship or in the main event, all I know is, my potential is within sight, I just have to grab it...

Test pauses and looks straight down the camera...

Test: Only question is, can anyone stop me?

The scene opens up to a kneeling Hulk Hogan in his locker room. His belt is at his knees and his hands are clasped together in prayer. He hears the cameraman move around and he looks back. As he acknowledges that he is no longer alone, he stands up and takes a seat at his locker. He stares at the cameraman and the interviewer who stands behind him. It isn't long before the silence is broken by the man asking the questions.

Reporter: "Hulk, we heard last week about the news that you will no longer be facing one opponent for your title, but three. Three men in that ring all trying to take your belt from you. How do you feel about that?"

Hulk Hogan is quick to reply, but looking dumbfounded nonetheless.

hulk-hogan.jpg

Hulk Hogan: "How do I feel about that man? How do I feel that I am against three top caliber superstars for my title? If I told you that I was happy, I think you would know that I was lying, brother. Let's keep it simple here dude. Next week I have a 25% chance of walking out with that title belt. Wanna know how happy I am? 25% happy is my answer brother. Last week I was watching RAW expecting to face either Test or Sheamus for my Transatlantic Title, and that isn't how it ended up. Somehow, some goon made their way down from backstage and got in the scrum and that gave Randy Orton the idea that I should have to defend it against all three men. At the end of the day man I get it. This is a business, I've lived it. One week from today the referee will raise this title belt high above the air and me and three other men will lock eyes and begin the match of the night when all hell breaks loose. Those three men will be trying to rip my limbs off but I won't be focused on that. I might be getting smacked over the head with a steel chair, I might be getting a brogue kick to the face - but at that moment dude, pain isn't running through my head brother. I have one image and that is that referee holding my belt up in the air. The same belt that I have walked around here wearing for 116 days come next week. You learn to love what you earn and it isn't easy to lose what you love. That's why I'm still in this business and that's why I won't go down without a fight. It may seem a little out of the blue, a little suspicious that Hulk Hogan is abruptly in a four way dance for this belt but brother let me promise you something. I will either be on all fours after that match crawling away with my belt, or I will be face down in the center of that ring without it - but either way I will be happy with the work ethic that I have given to get this far. That belt has looked good on me since it's birth, and if a new home is what it needs - then so be it. But I will put this choice in the hands of the big man upstairs dude."

Hogan's soft voice and tone throw the reporter off a little. He is quick to follow up with another question though.

Reporter: "Uh.. well.. last week on RAW you were one on one with Bubba Ray. You ended up walking away with a rare loss.. how do you feel about that match and you moving past that?"

Hulk Hogan: "Well dude... a loss is a loss. It never feels good but I take mine with a little bit of salt ye know? I go back here and I watch the tapes of the matches and I try to learn from my mistakes. Bottom line, if I want to be honest - I'm too predictable in the ring. It didn't have to be Bully Ray, it didn't have to be a world champion. It could have been Joe Blow from Denmark for all I know brother, I still would have lost. One thing about being in this business for so long is that you grow up with everyone around you looking in and getting used to what you do night in and night out. The Hulking up, the Big Boot, the Leg Drop - it's all too noticeable. At the end of the day I walked out of that match with a big L on my forehead brother, and I let all my Hulkamaniacs down. If I keep this up, without a doubt this championship wont be around my waist come next week dude."

Hogan stands up with his title and heads for his locker room door. The reporter is right behind him barking out one last question.

Reporter: "Hulkster! One last thing! What about you and the Royal Rumble?"

Hogan, with his hand on the doorknob, sighs before turning around and leaning on the door.

Hulk Hogan: "Let me be straight in the open about this. Don't be surprised if Hogan doesn't show up for the Royal Rumble. I only have one thing on my mind, and that is representing the people coast to coast with this title belt. I need to focus right now on only that, and not letting the rest of Hulkamania down with another loss. Sure the Royal Rumble has it's perks - I mean you get to showcase what you got at the grandest stage of them all. But The Hulkster is putting all his eggs in one basket so to say, and I need to focus on what I weigh in importance here brother."

Hogan tries for the door again but the reporter is quick to stop him yet again.

Reporter: "The way you speak Hulk, your tone and posture. You're giving off the impression that Hulkamania is dying. Are you going to give up your title next week?!"

Hogan smirks as he opens the door.

Hulk Hogan: "I won this title in a fatal four way, so I don't plan on losing it in one. Hulk Hogan doesn't lay down for anyone. I may be a little bummed, but I'm going to refine my game plan and come out swinging.

Hogan walks out of his dressing room with his Transatlantic Championship over his shoulder as the feed fades to somewhere else.

"I Crack Skulls For a Livin'! "

The UWF Faithful year the theme song play The Dudley Boyz as Reverend D'Von and Bubba Ray both are coming down. The Dudley Boyz are wearing their tag team belts as they enter the ring with a bunch of the fans booing at them. Bubba doesn't look too impressed as he holds up the microphone, wishing to say something

bully%20ray%20tna%20microphone.jpg

Bubba Ray Dudley: Another day another couple of bucks, that's da life of being a true tag team champion on the greastest brand in the UWF! None of this ballroom dancing and rich kid bullcrap that Smakdown has for their 'world tag team titles'. Let's get somethin' straight boys, THESE title s are the TRUE tag team belts, not yer fancy lookin' pieces of shit belts! There's a reason why yeh have to defend those shitty things in a Smackdown Roulette, and that's because Stone Cold doesn't trust yer pathetic asses to sell tickets. Nobody wants to see a couple 'a pussies wrestlin' other pussies; they want to see real men go to war for the tag team belts. As a matter of fact I would be more then glad ta give yeh an example right here Fandango and Ethan whatever the hell your name is! You guys wanna show us how it`s done? well I say bring it! It's goin' ta happen where the best of the tag team champions will clash for one night, and I guarantee that we will get on top! Ya both may as well pose with yer stoopid titles while yah can, because when we grab a hold of dem belts guess what we're gonna do? We're gonna throw them in the trash and set the damn trash can on fire!

The crowd boos as Reverend D'Von takes the microphone while chuckling to himself, then begins to speak.

Reverend D'Von: What my brother is trying to explain to you sinners is that there can only be one true tag team champion. Since there are only two brands that are currently present; both with contain not even 4 tag teams; the Lord knows that it makes sense that the tag team belts will be unified in the near future. Now let me ask you an honest to God question: how long as it been since you two have teamed up, and how long did it take you both to finally win those so called 'World Tag Team belts'? Meanwhile we teamed up for the first time in the UWF for a month, and we won the highly prestiged straps from the man who made history; David Batista! Now I'm not saying that you two would lose to us; but even God knows that we can beat the both of you with our hands tied behind our back. Now I know what you two are probably thinking, "You have to get through the Shield to get to us". Well the truth is my brothers is that The Sheild isn' a challenge to us. Seth Rollins is a singles champion and Roman Reigns is a joke around these parts.

The crowd boos at Reverend D'Von as D'Von gives the mic to Bubba Ray again.

Bubba Ray: Aight this is how it's going ta work. We're issuing an open challange to any team that's backstage right now, lookin' for a fight with yer tag team champions! Anybody back there can face us one on one... in a Tables Match right now! Who's is gonna be?!

Bubba Ray lowers the mic as he and Reverend D'Von await for their challangers, they don't have to wait for long as...

Stand Back! There's a Hurricane Coming Through!

The crowd pops as the familar theme song of the Hurricane is played. Hurricane and Rosey are both making their way out to the ring as D'Von and Bubba Ray toss their belts away, readying themselves for their first tag team match since Starracde. Rosey and The Hurricane enter the ring and are separted from the Dudleyz as the bell rings to start the table's match

rosey-the-hurricane2.jpg

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Bubba Ray and Reverend D'Von both shove away the referee as they begin the assault onto Rosey and The Hurricane. D'Von chucks Hurricane out of the ring as Bubba tosses Rosey to the corner and hits some jabs to the face, D'Von joining Bubba as he hits some kicks to the midsection. They both slingshot Rosey to the opposite corner, D'Von hitting a body avalanche to the corner as Bubba Ray hits his own, Rosey falling to the canvas. The Hurricane enters the ring as Reverend D'Von takes him down with a corkscrew forearm smash, Bubba then walks up to him and hits an elbow drop to the stomach. Hurricane tries to get out of the way but Bubba holds him in place as D'Von hits a leg drop to the face of Hurricane, Bubba then hits a reverse splash onto the small body of The Hurricane! D'Von laughs as he looks at his brother with wide eyes, Bubba Ray then shoves D'Von as the crowd knows what's happening next. Bubba Ray looks at Reverend D'Von and yells out loud "GET THE TABLES!", the crowd giving a mixed reaction to this.

Piper: Here comes my favourite part JR!

Reverend D'Von exits the ring with a smile on his face as Bubba Ray sees that Rosey is up and clotheslines him out of the ring. The Hurricane tries to attack Bubba from behind but Bubba takes him down with a Bubba Cutter! D'Von has possession of a table and slides it inside the ring, Bubba Ray now setting up the table as D'Von lifts up Hurricane and throws him to the ropes. Hurricane makes it to the ropes as he's about to receive a 3D on the table but Seth Rollins appears out of nowhere and pulls Hurricane out of the ring! Reverend D'Von is confused and tries to go after him but Roman Reigns enters the ring and Spears Bubba Ray Dudley right on the spot!

JR: Look at this Roddy!

Piper: Oh why did they have to ruin a good thing, JR?

The referee is calling for the bell to stop the match as Rollins enters the ring and beats down Reverend D'Von with some fists and punches. Roman Reigns whips his hair back as Bubba Ray Dudley rolls towards the ropes while clutching his gut. Reigns sees that Reverend D'Von is down and gets him to the powerbomb position, then Rollins helps Reverend D'Von up as they are about to go for the Double Powerbomb through the table but Dean Ambrose runs in the ring and pulls Reverend D'Von down. Ambrose hits a knee to Rollin's as Reverend D'Von bails from the ring in one piece. Reigns hits some strikes to Ambrose as Rollins moves the table to the corner. Ambrose knees Reigns in the groin and goes down, Rollins the goes for a charge but Ambrose kicks him in the mid-section and executes the Headlock Driver onto Rollins! Dean Ambrose has a smirk on his face now but doesn't see Bubba Ray standing at the corner. Bubba Ray furious at the guys in the ring ruining his match so he goes to charge towards Ambrose but Ambrose ducks purely out of instincts; Bubba Ray misses Ambrose and crashes onto the table at the corner!

Piper: That was pretty smart by Dean Ambrose!

JR: It sure was Roddy! There's a reason why Dean Ambrose has a good chance at winning the Rumble on Febuary 2nd!

Dean Ambrose looks behind him and sees that Bubba Ray has been laid out on the table. He chuckles to himself and shrugs as he leaves the ring and walks to the back, his work is done with Rollins and Reigns. The Shield looks up from the ropes as Ambrose is smiling at them both, giving them both middle fingers then turns to walk to the locker room.

Andy-Leavine-top.png

Andy Levine: You guys don't know me.... hell you don't know me . I am Silent Rage Andy Levine, and I am looking to make a huge impact here in the UWF. The old guard here in this company it dosen't matter anymore. These people who think they belong here don't understand what I did to get here. See people I had to go through a competition. I have to prove that I was tough enough, and this belt I have over my shoulder showed that I am tough enough, and showed that I have what it takes to be in the UWF, and not only that professional wrestling.. So if anyone wants to step up and take me on... bring it on because I am going to show you, and prove you wrong at the end of the day.

Andy is walking off when all of a sudden Undertaker comes out and he attacks him. The fans are cheering as Taker goes and he starts to beat him up Taker stop, and Undertaker goes and he begins to speak

Undertaker: What ya say boy about the old guard huh? You said we don't belong here anymore? That we are nothing more then jokes huh? You think your some hot new thing don't you kid. You won some stupid reality competition and that your better then everyone else? Boy you don't know what yard you're stepping into. This business it ain't meant for boys like you. Weak individuals who carry a fake belt around, acting like it means something. Why don't you take that little belt and bring it back to Toys R us where you bought it. Boys like you don't belong in this business.

Taker goes and he kicks him in the head knocking him out. Taker goes and he is walking away

457812.jpg

Undertaker is walking away when all of a sudden Josh Matthews comes up to him

Josh Matthews: Undertaker, hey Undertaker

Undertaker turns around with great displeasure and he goes as he talks

Undertaker: What in the hell do you want?

Josh Matthews: I just want to know why did you do that? Why did you attack such a bright young star in the UWF? I mean what did he say that was all bad.

Undertaker goes and he looks on at the stupid question just asked and he answers violently

Undertaker: Josh you have been doing this for how long? You have been getting interviews from us for how long? You come at me with such an asenine question. Let me tell you something Josh that little boy over there he ain't ready for these big leagues. He ain't ready to take a foot into my yard. All that man is ready for is the local bingo hall down the road. That is what he is ready for. You may look at him as a bright star, but I look at him as another guy who needs to learn what respect is all about, and learn who made the industry.Hell talking about the old guard, talking about how us geezers don't belong. Let me ask you Josh would you like a younger interviewer coming in here telling you that you don't belong? Tell me Josh would you like that?

Josh Matthews is hesitating a bit, and Undertaker speaks

Undertaker: Shit boy answer the question.

Josh Matthews: N..N..No I woul...wouldn;t

Undertaker: You're just like everyone here... hesitant. Hesitant in wanting to answer everything. Hesitant in wanting to do anything. There is difference between people like you, and people like me. I get the job done. I make people realize why I am such a big deal here. I am the reason why most people have food on there tables to feed to there damn family. I am the reason why the company is able to make stars in this company. Cause I make people famous Josh. I make people realize what it is an honor to face me in my yard that I have built. That right there is what makes me who I am, now Todd I am done dicking around with you I got to show our "Global Champion" Eddie Guerrero why I built this yard, and teach this boy some respect once and for all.

Undertaker walks away as Josh is left there stunned.

Undertaker comes out with his trademark motorcycle as the fans give a mix reaction with him coming out as the American badass, Undertaker enters the ring

Eddie Guerrero comes out with the Global Championship as he looks on at Undertaker as the fans boo like crazy for him. Eddie goes and he enters the ring as the ring bells

Ding...Ding...Ding

Roddy Piper: Aww man this is going to be an epic bout.

JR: Oh yeah. Battle of the egos right here.

The ref checks on the two men as Undertaker stands on one side staring across the ring at his opponent, Eddie Guerrero. The men then hear the sound of the bell to signify the beginning of the match. They both close in on eachother but Eddie being the faster man, avoided the tie up and delivered a kick to Taker's left knee which sends him kneeling down. He follows up with a few strong blows to the side of the head but Taker isn't down yet. He then turns around and bounces off the ropes to gather up some speed, but he comes back to a clothesline from the Undertaker. Eddie quickly gets back to his feet only to turn around to a big boot from the Dead Man. Taker follows that up with a standing leg drop which causes Eddie to rethink his plans and roll out of the ring. However, Undertaker gives him no breathing room by following him to the outside of the ring. As Taker closes in on Eddie, he gets a kick to the gut and a snap DDT on the floor. Although ignoring the refs count, he takes a moment to gloat as Undertaker starts to get back to his feet. Eddie grabs Taker by the hair and sends his head crashing into the ring post. Eddie repeats this two more times before forcing Taker back into the ring.

Roddy Piper: He brought Taker to the outside and that's where Eddie went on the offense.

JR: His head sure did hit that ring post hard! That's not plastic folks. That's steel!

Roddy Piper: He's the dead man, he'll bounce back.

Eddie circles the Undertaker as he slowly makes his way back to his feet. Eddie then Irish Whips Taker to the ropes and he comes back to a scoop powerslam. He shows off to the fans as Taker lies there in pain. But, Taker seems to be getting up in a faster pace than usual, but as he stands up, Eddie kills his momentum with a drop kick sending Taker right back down to the mat. He doesn't give Taker any time to stand back up as he starts to viciously stomp on the rib cage of The Undertaker. Guerrero brings Taker back up to his feet and kicks him in the gut and follow up with a perfect neckbreaker. Eddie holds his arm up to respond to the negativity from the crowd. He then focuses right back on the attack by wrapping his arms around Taker's waist and flips him high above in the air with a Bridging German Suplex which allows him to stay in the position for the pinfall. The ref goes for the count.

Undertaker manages to get the shoulder up right as the referee was bringing his hand down for the third count. Eddie gets a look of disgust across his face as he stands up and stares down at the Undertaker who is still getting back to his feet at a decent pace. He turns around and runs at the ropes to gather enough momentum. As he bounces back, Taker catches him in a tilt a whirl back breaker for a desperate attempt at gaining control. Eddie tries to get up but as he slowly gets to his feet, Undertaker unleashes a fury of punches into the midsection which sends Eddie holding his gut and backing up into the corner. Taker then makes a good distance between the two and runs full force with a corner clothesline causing Eddie to fall forward onto his face. Undertaker follows up with a quick elbow drop to the center of his spine. He then brings Eddie back to his feet just to send him back down to the mat with a scoop powerslam. He goes for the pin.

Eddie kicks out at two! Undertaker looks to be getting angry. He climbs up to the very top turnbuckle and jumps off high into the air with a diving clothesline to take Eddie Guerrero right back down to the mat with brute impact behind the move.

Roddy Piper: Taker copying his baby brother with that move.

Undertaker goes, and he moves the armpad up, and he looks to measure Eddie getting up. Eddie is stirring up when Undertaker goes, and he catches him with his big ole hand going for the chokeslam, but Eddie kicks the gut of the Undertaker, and he hits swift DDT taking him down. Eddie though wastes no time as he picks up Undertaker, and he begins viciously beating the face of the Undertaker with straight hard rights. Taker keeps getting hit with those, and is soon backed up into the turnbuckle where Eddie charges at him, but as it looks like Eddie connects Taker catches him and charges Eddie into the turnbuckle. Taker begins to use his educated hands hitting the body, and the head of Guerrero in the turnbuckle, before hitting a shoulder right into the face. Eddie is down as Taker goes and he puts Eddie right between his legs and raises his hands up.

Jim Ross: I think Eddie might be going for his last ride.

Undertaker goes, and he tries and he lifts Eddie up as he is trying to go for the last ride, but Eddie goes and he pokes the eyes of the Undertaker, the fans boo as Eddie hits a spinning DDT onto Undertaker. The fans boo as Eddie quickly goes to the top turnbuckle, Eddie goes to the top turnbuckle and hits the frogsplash onto Undertaker. Eddie goes for the cover.

1…

2…

3….

Justin Roberts: Here is your winner the Global Champion Eddie Guerrero

images

Following the match, Eddie returns to his feet and begins circling the downed Deadman, periodically delivering a stomp to his body as he does. As the circling picks up in speed, the stomps are delivered more closely together, and the impact intensifies, suddenly Chavo comes running down the ramp as he throws Eddie a steel chair. Eddie catches it but, just as he does, The Undertaker sits up in trademark fashion as the crowd goes nuts. This irks Eddie as he brings the chair crashing down on the skull of the Deadman. As Taker is reeling from that, Eddie turns the chair in his hands and swings the chair like a baseball bat, swatting Undertaker to the mat. Eddie turns the chair upside down and walks over to Undertaker's head, aiming the top of the chair at his neck as he drives it into the throat of the Deadman repeatedly, scarcely giving the man a chance to breathe. After six hits, Eddie moves upward and drives the chair into the bridge of The Undertaker's nose a few times before throwing the chair as the Deadman sits up with blood running down his face.

Eddie turns to the ringside official and motions for a microphone and he is soon granted one as he drills Undertaker in the forehead with it to knock him on his back and stands over him.

Eddie Guerrero: What happened, ese'? I thought you were going to beat some respect out of me, vato, I thought you were going to reclaim your yard! Well you certainly aren't looking like the rule of the roost right now. If you are, you're the most pathetic looking alpha male that I've ever seen. Here...

Eddie grabs Undertaker's bandanna off of his head just to crumple it up and throw it right back into his face.

Clean yourself up, you look pathetic.

Eddie now stands straight up, directing his attention to the stage.

Kane, I know you're back there right now, ese', I can smell the sulfur! Is this not enough for you to come out here and try and put your hands on me again? Do I need to hurt him worse?

Eddie grabs Undertaker by the legs and drags him to the center of the ring, turning him over and applying the cloverleaf while kneeling on Undertaker's back known as the Lasso From El Paso. As Undertaker writhes in the hold...

Kanea1_zps2eac170a.png

Eddie looks to the stage where the pyro explodes as Kane makes a beeline for the ring, sliding into it and going right after Eddie who breaks the hold and sidesteps Kane. Eddie grabs the chair that he threw down earlier and hits Kane in the upper back with it, knocking him down but Kane catches himself with his arms. Eddie swings again but the lights go out, sending the crowd into a cheering frenzy. When the lights come back up, Eddie is left alone in the ring, something that makes him furious.
Kane! Kaaaaaaaane! You can run and hide all you like to know, guero, but come the Royal Rumble, you're not going to have either option! The fate that befell your older brother will befall you, and it will befall you tenfold, blanco, this I promise you. This Global Championship isn't going anywhere, Kane, IT'S STAYING WITH ME!

Eddie is visibly shaking as suddenly he feels someone tap him on the shoulder. Reacting on impulse, Eddie turns around and clobbers them with the steel chair, then looks overcome with remorse as he sees who the victim is.

"Rowdy" Roddy Piper: I can't believe what I'm seeing, J.R., Eddie just whacked his own nephew.

Jim Ross: It was an accident, Roddy, can't you see the remorse on the man's face?

"Rowdy" Roddy Piper: You sure about that?

Eddie's look of remorse gradually becomes a smile as he is soon grinning from ear-to-ear. Eddie stands up from where he was crouching over his nephew and starts to laugh hysterically. Eddie throws down the chair onto Chavo and goes to exit the ring, stopping to look at Chavo again as he laughs harder before turning away, stepping through the ropes, and dropping to the floor. As Eddie makes his way to the back, Raw heads elsewhere.

20120405_sd_damien_sandow.jpg

Damien Sandow:

My name is Damien Sandow; of course I’m sure many of you already know me. And by knowing me you recognize that when I speak I tend to begin with the phrase “Allow me to beg your indulgence for one moment”. Now it’s often been asked why I choose to begin in this manner, it’s simply because I do not want my message to be misconstrued. Many believe I speak down to all of you, that I treat you like second-class peons. But that is not what I do, which is why I not only ask for your attention I beg you good people for the precious thing no one can gain back and that is your time. I also beg not simply for your attention, but your indulgence for what I seek to give you all is not some scheme or a rant of how great I believe myself to be. Indulgence means your patient attention, and by definition is something granted as a favor or a privilege. While I may at times come off as angry, I am here to tell you all that I am not angry at you…you know not what you do. You have lived your lives in ignorance and as a result know of nothing better, but I am here to show you that better world.

Sandow takes a deep breath and smiles

Tonight, I am in a bout against your and my Worlds Heavyweight Champion. I believe this man to not be a rightful champion, I believe I deserve that esteemed privilege he takes for granted, but as such I shall not simply state that. I shall not simply say I deserve to be champion and cry to anyone who will hear about it, no unlike most of the roster I shall go out there and prove my point. I shall prove why I deserve to be your Worlds Heavyweight Champion, and I shall do so not for my own self-indulgence but for you all. Everything that I do, I do for you…my people…I look upon your fragile minds and see you as my children. And just like you feel for your own children, you only wish better for them, you hope they get a better education, that they become better people than you could with your own restraints and you do so by eliminating those restraints on them. Well, my children I am here…and I forgive you all for misjudging my intent, I am here to get you better educated…I am here to make you better people than you ever were…and I am here…to save you all.

Damien frowns as if disappointed others don't do the same.

Mr. Michaels, he does not wish this. He only wishes for attention, for admiration, and for accolades. He wishes for his name etched on gold, while I simply ask you to remember my name when you have enlightened yourselves. I am here to help you, and this false idol is here to dance around and rub it in your face that he believes himself to be above you. But with my help, you will no longer be a faceless crowd, with my help you will all take a stand and with my reign approaching you all will grab your proverbial championship and hold it up with me…For once you are saved you shall become as Damien Sandow envisioned you…so tonight I do not ask you to stop being selfish, I do not ask you to pay attention to me or get out…Tonight, like every other night, I Damien Sandow…simply beg you for your indulgence…Thank you…And You’re Welcome.
JR: Well folks it has been a great evening and we've had some interesting matches to say the least. Bray Wyatt walking out with a big win, the Global Champion taking down the Undertaker, and Christian picking up a huge win over the Number One Contender to the World Championship. But up next folks is the match we've all been waiting for. The Worlds Champion Shawn Michaels will be in action tonight against the Intellectual Savior of the masses Damien Sandow.

Piper: You've got the current Champion against MY pick to win the Royal Rumble Match and next World Champion JR. Its a 50 year old dude versus the young and brilliant.

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is a Non-Title Match! Introducing first...

109490Damien-Sandow-Entrance_zps5fef83a8.gif

Justin Roberts: From Palo Alto, California. Weighing in tonight at 243 lbs. He is the Self-Proclaimed Intellectual Savior of the Masses, Damien Sandow!

QAmmO_zps13cbba49.gif

Justin Roberts: And his opponent, from San Antonio Texas, he is the current and reigning UWF World Heavyweight Champion: Shawn Michaels!

JR: Tonight the number one contender Tyson Kidd's streak was snapped by a Killswitch, will the Worlds Heavyweight Champion be able to get himself some momentum heading into the Royal Rumble.

Sandow_zps44b247e2.png
Vs.
ShawnWorld_zps8102d9b8.png

Ding Ding Ding!

The bell rings and the main event of Raw is officially started. Shawn and Damien circle each other looking for a weakness in the other man to take advantage of here in the early going. Sandow is looking for a victory hoping to enlighten the sold out crowd while Michaels is looking to pick up a big win heading into the Royal Rumble. The two lock up in an elbow to collar tie up and the crowd is disheartened to see it is Sandow who gains the upperhand by throwing the World Champion into a headlock. Sandow has it locked in but clearly not well enough as Michaels is able to fight out of it and able to grab Sandow’s arm and wrench it behind him. Sandow uses his knowledge and ring presence to grab hold of the nearest ring ropes forcing the official calling this match up to break it up.

JR: Damien Sandow showing great presence of mind to know where he is in the ring and get his hand onto the ropes before the Worlds Champion could apply deadly leverage there.

Sandow turns towards his opponent and Shawn lashes out with a knife edge chop that catches Sandow right in the chest. The Intellectual Savior grabs his chest in pain as the crowd let out a loud woo! Sandow begins screaming at Michaels as he calls a time out and heads to the corner. HBK amuses Sandow as he collects himself in the corner before turning back to Michaels. “Let us go again!” Sandow shouts as he calls for a second tie up.

Piper: This is what I don’t get about Shawn Michaels, one minute he is a huge dick, the next moment he lets his opponent catch his breath. How do the people continue to cheer for him?

JR: He’s the Worlds Heavyweight Champion Hot Rod. I’m sure that is reason enough.

Sandow and Michaels tie up for a second time, and much like the first time Sandow is able to put Michaels into a headlock. The crowd boo as Sandow tries to add pressure, but Michaels has been in so many headlocks and he has the leverage shoving Sandow into the ropes. Sandow comes right back at Michaels and Michaels drops him to the mat with a shoulder block! The crowd pop as Sandow shoots to his feet in rage. “How dare y…” Sandow is cut off by a slap across the face from the World Champion. The crowd chuckles as Sandow turns his back to HBK holding his cheek in shock. An opening Michaels takes full advantage of by grabbing Sandow and rolling him up on the mat.

1…

2…

3. NO!

Sandow kicks out and upon doing so immediately slides out of the ring to catch his collective breath.

JR: For someone who claims to be the most intellectual being alive, he sure doesn’t look too smart here in the early going against the Worlds Champion.

Piper: How dare you question our Savior JR! He is merely taken aback by the fact Shawn Michaels is a prick!

Sandow appears to be arguing with himself on the outside as he tries to collect himself, perhaps he is mad at himself for falling so hard so fast here in the early going. His ego is about to get shattered again as he turns back to the ring where the Heartbreak Kid is running towards him in the ring. The crowd lets off loud cheers as Michaels goes sailing through the second ropes and comes down on top of Sandow like a ton of bricks. Both men hit the floor and it looks like a train wreck at ring side.

JR: My goodness that is a 50+ year old man sailing through the air putting his body on the line.

Piper: No! No! No! I can’t believe that old prick has the ability to even leap that high anymore.

Shawn shakes off the move quickly and gets to his feet, fixing his tights as he does before grabbing Sandow and tossing him back into the ring. Michaels slides in after Sandow who gets up and takes refuge in the corner, exactly where the World Champion wanted him to go. Shawn is on top of Sandow and drives a big right hand into Damien’s fist opening up Sandow’s chest so HBK can slap a knife edge chop right into Sandow’s chest. Michaels isn’t finished either as he slaps Sandow with a second and a third knife edge chop. The crowd loves it as HBK pulls Sandow out of the corner and sends him whipping off the ropes but Sandow manages to counter and it is HBK who goes sailing into the ropes. Michaels comes back and Sandow looks to take off the Champions head with a clothesline but Michaels ducks. Sandow turns around and HBK is again one step ahead of Sandow and brings him crashing to the mat with a crossbody. Shawn gets up and begins yelling for Sandow to get to his feet!

JR: The World Champion told me earlier today that he comes out here every night with a massive chip on his shoulder and that chip is to be the very best in this business. He has an opportunity to prove it here tonight.

Sandow does get to his feet and HBK is on top of him immediately nailing him with a reverse atomic drop. Sandow is in trouble now as he holds himself and HBK connects with a right hand. Sandow goes down to mat before shooting back up only for HBK to lift him up and scoop slam him to the mat. The crowd explode as they all know what is going to come next. HBK begins to head to the top rope.

Piper: Oh no! Not this move, everyone complains about Cena, well Michaels has even less moves!

HBK gets up to the top rope and is surprised to see Damien Sandow coming right at him. Sandow grabs Michaels foot and tugs. HBK loses his balance and goes crashing to the mat where his knees connect hard with the mat. Sandow catches his breath but sees Shawn holding his right knee in pain and immediately begins to look like a shark who has just smelled blood.

Piper: Finally of course it was Sandow who was finally smart enough to stop that awful move from occurring. A Blind man could have seen that one coming.

Sandow literally jumps onto Shawn’s leg and begins hammering down on it with big huge right hands wanting to damage the knee even further. Sandow appears to go red as the official is forced to literally pull him off of Michaels. Sandow is pulled into the corner and he throws up his arms surrendering, apparently he has finally collected himself. Upon doing so the first thing Sandow does is step on Shawn’s knee with a viciousness reserved for only his greatest opponents. Sandow isn’t done there however as he quickly slides outside the ring and grabs Michaels foot, before slamming Michael’s knee right into the steel ring post much to the chagrin of the crowd.

JR: Sandow is so calculating, so devious, that even a simple mistake can cost his opponents the match. That knee of Shawn Michaels that has caused him issues in the past few months is now the target of Sandow’s anger.

Sandow slides back into the ring not wishing to be counted out. He immediately picks up where he left off by dragging Shawn by his feet to the center of the ring. Once their he lifts up Shawn’s leg and drives his elbow into Shawn’s knee this time. HBK shouts in pain which is music to the man of such fine tastes. Sandow grabs Michaels leg not willing to finish until Michaels is crippled. He takes a bow before wrapping himself around Shawn’s leg and going to the ground locking in the figure four! The crowd would normally woo here, but they are instead going boo!

JR: And Damien Sandow taking a bow, does he truly believe he has the World Heavyweight Champion here?

Piper: Come on JR, he’s wrestling a 50 year old with a history of knee and back problems, Michaels doesn’t stop here he’s going to need to go to the Old People’s home!

Sandow has the hold locked in and seems to be enjoying every moment of the pain he is forcing the World Champion to endure. The official checks on Michaels to ask him if he gives up and as he does Sandow is smart enough to grab the ropes and use them to add leverage to the hold. Shawn screams out surprising the official who immediately looks and sees Sandow holding the ropes for extra leverage. Immediately the official begins to call for a break to the hold as Sandow was doing it illegally. Sandow doesn’t like this one bit as he lets go but gets into the officials face.

JR: Obviously Damien Sandow isn’t that smart as he was caught red handed there cheating, he’s lucky he wasn’t disqualified Hot Rod.

Piper: Oh please JR, Sandow was just going a little old school there, nothing wrong with that.

Sandow turns as HBK is getting to his feet and Sandow shoots HBK off the ropes, but HBK counters and sends Sandow off of them, HBK attempts a clothesline but Sandow ducks it and catches himself on the opposite ring ropes. HBK attempts to charge but his knee makes him stumble. This gives Sandow the perfect opportunity to grab him and connect with the Royal Arch. A move very similar to the Edgecution. Sandow wastes no time going for the cover.

1…

2…

3. NO!

HBK gets a shoulder up.

Piper: oh man was that close, I thought my boy had just continued his streak by defeating the World Champion there.

JR: Shawn Michaels will be damned if he goes down like that Hot Rod. Sandow is going to have to kill HBK in order to get him to stay down here tonight.

If Sandow was upset at the count he doesn’t show it as he gets to his feet and steps on Shawn’s knee once again. Sandow then pulls HBK back to his feet and drives a big elbow into HBK’s head. The blow sends HBK into the corner, and Sandow can be seen taking down his elbow pad and exposing his elbow. With Michaels trapped in the corner Sandow unloads several unprotected elbow shots right into the head of Shawn Michaels! The crowd boo as once again Sandow has fallen into madness and the official is forced to pull Sandow off of the Heartbreak Kid.

Piper: This Damien Sandow is mean JR, he’s not afraid to use any body part to do deadly damage to, Shawn won’t quit unless he dies, fine! Sandow will kill him.

Shawn has turned his back on Sandow as he holds his head in the corner of the ring. Sandow isn’t going to let this stand as Michaels turns and takes a few steps to do battle, but Sandow goes low and literally sweeps the legs right out from under the heartbreak kid. Michaels lands funny on the mat but Sandow doesn’t care. Sandow waits for Shawn to get to his feet and he does, Sandow throws Michaels into a full nelson, he is looking for the You’re Welcome. But Shawn isn’t done fighting yet, somehow he manages to pull himself close enough to the corner so he use it as leverage to push Sandow off of his feet. It works and Michaels lands on top of Sandow in a pinning predicament. The crowd explode as Shawn has the opportunity to steal a win.

1…

2…

3. NO!

Sandow gets the shoulder up!

JR: You were saying Hot Rod! HBK almost won the match their with some genius of his own.

Piper: Key word JR, almost!

HBK gets to his feet first and takes a moment to collect himself in the corner of the ring. Sandow gets to a knee and then to his feet before he heads determined towards the World Champion. Michaels is ready for him however as outta nowhere Shawn connects with some Sweet Chin Music on Damien Sandow and the place explodes into crazy cheers. Unfortunately however while there are cheers in the air Sandow is smart enough to roll out of the ring and out of harm’s way frustrating the World Champion!

JR: Ahh Dammit! What horrible luck?!

Piper: There is no such thing as luck when it comes to Damien Sandow, JR! He is simply brilliant.

JR: Hey now WAIT A MINUTE!

HBK is paying attention to Damien Sandow who is outside of the ring and he doesn’t see the number one contender to the Worlds Heavyweight Championship slide into the ring. Tyson Kidd is right behind the World Champion and ready to leap. Shawn turns as Kidd calls for him and as he does he is created by Kidd’s version of Sweet Chin Music which knocks Shawn to the mat hard. The crowd begin to boo loudly as the official immediately calls for the bell and the end of the match.

05.jpg

Here is your Winner as a result of a Disqualification: The World Heavyweight Champion Shawn Michaels!

Kidd isn’t done however as he immediately hops on top of Michaels and begins delivering right and left hands, trying to hurt Michaels as badly as possible just a little over a week away from their showdown.

JR: Oh come on! Son of a bitch! I used to love Tyson Kidd I used to think of him as the next great superstar in UWF, but this is not the way to do it. Damn him!

Piper: First Damien Sandow now Tyson Kidd, this is not the night for the World Champion.

Kidd is tearing away at Michaels now standing over him and driving a diving knee into HBK’s face. Kidd isn’t done there however as he heads to Shawn’s legs and smiles before picking them up. Kidd is going to lock in the Sharpshooter! Kidd has his leg wrapped and all he needs to do is flip HBK over when…

The music of the COO hits the PA system and out from the back comes Triple H in his suit looking to make the save for his friend Shawn. Kidd sees him coming and as Hunter hops into the ring Kidd exits as quickly as possible. He wants nothing to do with the Game here tonight. Kidd begins walking away from the ring to boos from the crowd as Hunter shakes his head pissed.

Piper: What the hell is this? HHH is the special guest referee for the World Title match at the Royal Rumble and here he is clearly showing favoritism!

JR: Oh knock it off Hot Rod. Triple H isn’t the special guest referee tonight, he’s Shawn Michaels friend. And he’s allowed to be dammit.

Piper: Kidd is right JR! No way will Hunter be able to call it right down the middle this Sunday.

“I see how it is Hunter! You are not going to screw me at the Rumble! You hear me!” Kidd can be heard shouting at Hunter, but HHH is paying attention only to his friend on the mat and making sure he is ok. This is what we witness as UWF Raw goes off the air.

End of Show

Credits:

Promos: The TTers

Triple Threat: Dresdon

Kidd/Christian: Chase

Guerrero/Taker: Schmidty

Everything else: SBS

Reactions: Cwalker
Status
Not open for further replies.