UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aniking

Reaction score
Hopefully [MENTION=10]Aniking[/MENTION] gets something up tonight. I'm free all Monday so if it comes down to it, I can post tomorrow. The fatal fourway was fun, I look forward to eventually taking on all three of you in singles matches.

Just got one up! I really hope you have the time to get a third up. I was only just able to TT in the past 2 hours having worked all day Saturday (like I said before) but was out my entire day off on Sunday, which I wasn't expecting. I went straight to bed and worked all day today but thankfully I had the time tonight. Fingers crossed you get one in!

Loved the Fatal Four Way guys! Thanks for an awesome TT week.

It's been great! I can't remember the last time I was in a four way match and it went 3 a piece. It'd have to have been a long time ago but it was fun to be apart of. It made me realise picking up DiBiase was a great idea as everything's flowing for me so well. Good luck to you guys, we've all done well :)

SBS

Reaction score
Hey raw folks I need some promos so if you can get them too me it would be much appreciated!

SBS

Reaction score
I am writing the end of the Battle Royal right now then putting the opening together. Chase is currently finishing the global and or writing the fatal fourway. So I'd expect Raw up very soon my friend.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Writing the Fatal Fourway right now.

CliqueClacks

Reaction score
Can't wait for Raw. Im happy that things are starting to get on a roll again.

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
It's an honor to face off against Sam in the very first match of the new version of SD! We've already got three replies in. This should be a fun read for sure!

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Well let me tell you I am piecing Raw together right now. Hope you enjoy!

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
I want to take Christopher Daniels a certain direction, but I'm not entirely sure how well it would be received. I'll have to mull over the details first before I present it to staff.

CliqueClacks

Reaction score
Hopefully a Raw preview goes up today since I have to work for the rest of the week :/