UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Killz

Reaction score
Couldn't get on all day yesterday; yet another hilarious roadblock haha I'm going to have a good week at some point I swear. Bare minimum for RAW will be the Beer Money promo finished for anyone interested.

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Couldn't get on all day yesterday; yet another hilarious roadblock haha I'm going to have a good week at some point I swear. Bare minimum for RAW will be the Beer Money promo finished for anyone interested.

I actually wrote something up that I may or may not post on testing ground or use as a character when available towards Beer Money.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
[MENTION=167]Blizzard[/MENTION] I'll get my post up for our tag match tonight man, just so you know!

I know you were talking to Blizzard, but this is good news for me as well, as trash talking for Anarchy has been pathetic this week. Seven no-shows so far, seven! What's the point of writing this show if no one on our roster is going to bother to show up? On a positive note, thank you to those that did.

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
I know you were talking to Blizzard, but this is good news for me as well, as trash talking for Anarchy has been pathetic this week. Seven no-shows so far, seven! What's the point of writing this show if no one on our roster is going to bother to show up? On a positive note, thank you to those that did.

I posted my reply to the tag match. I was waiting for one of my opponents to post first.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
I'll have my Kennedy TT up after WWE RAW

The Red

Reaction score
Apologies to all in the Anarchy 6 man tag match have been flat out with uni placement, will post a reply tomorrow night

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Should have my Del Rio TT up tonight. Was going to keep it civilized but since the cowboy wants to shoot we"ll shoot

Dash

Reaction score
I am suffering from writers block at the moment but will get my trash talks up ASAP. Especially the one for iMPACT considering that's in two days time.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
I am suffering from writers block at the moment but will get my trash talks up ASAP. Especially the one for iMPACT considering that's in two days time.

iMPACT is on Fridays now man. :)

Dash

Reaction score
Oh damn. I have to admit, that slipped my mind. I guess I have three days then. :D