UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Blizzard

Reaction score
Good thing I wasn't the only one who couldn't get on at all yesterday. I'm gonna try and pop out these last TT's because I really don't wanna no show.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
woohoo you showing up for the tag match so that is one less for me to do :D

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Well... I did two. Blizz... hopefully you'll get one down.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
The Chillin with Chase predictions will beposted during halftime of the Charger game.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Man, that trash talking session me and Slim had was insane. That's the craziest thread I've been a part of in quite some time. Four trash talks a piece, 13,389 words overall, may the best man leave with the title.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Man, that trash talking session me and Slim had was insane. That's the craziest thread I've been a part of in quite some time. Four trash talks a piece, 13,389 words overall, may the best man leave with the title.

Heh you are the reason I can't retire. cause everytime I get in a session with you its like... I feel that fire to keep on goin.

that was too insane. I didn't even think about making Umaga talk more than one sentence but I guess it just felt right for this for him to "come out"

but mannn we went out in that one. You are def... a legend.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Heh you are the reason I can't retire. cause everytime I get in a session with you its like... I feel that fire to keep on goin.

that was too insane. I didn't even think about making Umaga talk more than one sentence but I guess it just felt right for this for him to "come out"

but mannn we went out in that one. You are def... a legend.

When I heard you were doubting what was next for Umaga, I knew I had to find some way to rekindle our feud, and the Extreme Championship was it. I felt bad pushing you past three trash talks and squeezing a fourth one out of you, but I knew you could do it and would feel like it was worth it, this match will be better for it, and I thank you for going the extra mile with me.

I wasn't expecting Umaga to speak, but I'm glad I brought that out of you, and when you had Trish say she was almost rendered speechless, maybe I'm being over confident but I felt like you really felt that way, that you almost didn't know how to respond. That and Umaga speaking was something to witness and there was definitely some hard hitting stuff from both of us. I worried at times that I was straying out of character, but I hope that isn't the case. Thanks again for a fun session bro, I'm looking forward to the match. Btw, you're the legend, I'm an "Icon". lol

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
When I heard you were doubting what was next for Umaga, I knew I had to find some way to rekindle our feud, and the Extreme Championship was it. I felt bad pushing you past three trash talks and squeezing a fourth one out of you, but I knew you could do it and would feel like it was worth it, this match will be better for it, and I thank you for going the extra mile with me.

I wasn't expecting Umaga to speak, but I'm glad I brought that out of you, and when you had Trish say she was almost rendered speechless, maybe I'm being over confident but I felt like you really felt that way, that you almost didn't know how to respond. That and Umaga speaking was something to witness and there was definitely some hard hitting stuff from both of us. I worried at times that I was straying out of character, but I hope that isn't the case. Thanks again for a fun session bro, I'm looking forward to the match. Btw, you're the legend, I'm an "Icon". lol

heh... yeah there were parts I was like... crap what am I gonna say. That whole dead thing almost had me stumped... but fought through it. And nothing wrong with straying out of character a little bit. Adds a little edge and a nice different aspect to the character.

And well Icon... we'll see who wins at SummerSlam :p

But this was good. Always good. And yeah... I could squeeze that final little bit out. Umaga and Sting... those two hit harder than prob anybody. Far beyond a title. But it was indeed awesome. Match should definitely match up to the brutality of the words.

Thanks man. It was real.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Just putting this out there as a few of you believe I am undeserving of a rematch for the title. Those 2 weeks I didn't get a TT in I was insanely busy. And no, not all of us can spare the time to TT so I took the time I could to get the really important TT's up. I would have loved to get those TT's up. And don't count the 8 man tag, I had no choice in that matter. I believe I am deserving of what I am given. When I get the time, I show up. So think before you speak. And honestly I don't care if I win or lose that match, I had fun with it. I wish Shawn and I had more time so we could haw kept going. Would have been great. Just putting that out there. Take it as you will. But for the love of god, shut the hell up about saying people have the time. I'm on my phone almost all the time.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Just putting this out there as a few of you believe I am undeserving of a rematch for the title. Those 2 weeks I didn't get a TT in I was insanely busy. And no, not all of us can spare the time to TT so I took the time I could to get the really important TT's up. I would have loved to get those TT's up. And don't count the 8 man tag, I had no choice in that matter. I believe I am deserving of what I am given. When I get the time, I show up. So think before you speak. And honestly I don't care if I win or lose that match, I had fun with it. I wish Shawn and I had more time so we could haw kept going. Would have been great. Just putting that out there. Take it as you will. But for the love of god, shut the hell up about saying people have the time. I'm on my phone almost all the time.

I don't count the 8 man tag against you. You were waiting for Slim to TT as is the custom and he got one up right before the show. Just for future references, when it comes down to the wire the day before, you're more than welcome to show up out of order so it doesn't look like you no showed to others or the head writers.

You say you don't have a lot of time to TT. That alone kind of proves why you shouldn't be given an opportunity. Being a champion is more than just being a good TTr. You have to be reliable and consistent. Also I'm bringing this up because you brought it up but this is directed towards everyone. I don't believe anyone has good excuses for no showing. Unless you give the writers a heads up early on, it takes 1 out of 168 hours to TT. You don't have to do a four paragraphs but just doing even a little shows that you made an effort despite being busy. I've never no showed once here in UWF and it irks me when people do. I've had deaths in the family, been sick and been extremely busy but I've always gotten done what needs to be done because it takes one hour. Even if you can't make it pretty with colors and pictures, fuck it. You might not win but at least you made an effort. I firmly believe that unless you give a heads up or being unaware you can TT out of order in a multiman match, you should be squashed. If you're good, you'll come back from it and people won't even remember a month later. /rant

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
PROMOS FOR SUMMERSLAM:

We totally need more. If you could write us one, that would kick ass. Send them to either myself or SBS and we'll make sure they get on the show. Guys, I'm not lying when I say this is the best UWF PPV since.....well the last one! :p

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
PROMOS FOR SUMMERSLAM:

We totally need more. If you could write us one, that would kick ass. Send them to either myself or SBS and we'll make sure they get on the show. Guys, I'm not lying when I say this is the best UWF PPV since.....well the last one! :p

As soon as I finish my match I'm gonna post a 3 Live Kru promo! Felt bad for not doing one for RAW this week so I'm going to make this one extra special. hehe

ShanegoFett

Reaction score
PROMOS FOR SUMMERSLAM:

Ive sent in two now, hope it helps

Dash

Reaction score
I wasn't planning to promo until RAW but I can get one to you in the next hour or two if I still have time to submit one.