UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
So yeah, I know it's three days late but Anarchy is up so go read it and comment and then do the same for the preview and trash talk and promo and stuff. :D

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
IMPORTANT FOR HEAD WRITERS:

Derrick has informed me that he needs to go LOA for the time being as his condition has gotten worse, he is currently in hospital.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Oh no! Tell him that my thoughts and prayers are will him please Andrew!

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
What happened to Derrick? Does he have a disease or something?

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Has a heart problem, read back a few pages.

I will try and get the full details from him or a family member of his off Facebook.

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Oh. Hope he will get better. Hope nothing serious will happen him.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Didn't get home until 1 this morning and I had to be up for 6 so I wasn't going to TT. I'll have a promo and post a TT that probably won't count, but I don't want to go down without somewhat fighting.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Didn't get home until 1 this morning and I had to be up for 6 so I wasn't going to TT. I'll have a promo and post a TT that probably won't count, but I don't want to go down without somewhat fighting.

You have plenty of time to trash talk as Rhino, Anarchy's next Wednesday due to this past edition not coming out until Saturday.

SBS

Reaction score
Ok update time folks. All of Raw is done and put together except for the Main Event which I am currently writing! I want to give those three one hell of a match so I'm going to take my time with it. When it is done I'll add it and I'll put it up. I wanted to thank everyone who sent in a promo, this show is massive because i got so many of them. Alot of stories are going to be told here tonight (I personally love who has been giving away AJ's secrets). I have a dentist appointment in about a half hour and then I have to run an errand. The show will be on time and it will be worth but wanted to let you all know why it won't be up in the next two hours haha.

As for Next Week's show. There will be NO show on the 6th as I will be on Vacation (with half the roster apparently) so the next Raw will be the 13. Have no fear though ladies and gentlemen as I'll have the preview up after Raw tonight and it will be a SUPERSHOW! This is my reward to you guys who are sticking with it and giving me everything you have each and every week. I appreciate it greatly guys. I hope you enjoy Raw everyone.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Like really people I am being honest. I could care less when you TT, just do it. Like really I feel this discussion thread is not even about fun UWF discussion it ios a bunch of people saying im going to TT, and there like "Oh I am too lazy so let me say I am not going to TT". Just TT because if your able to be in this discussion thread pretty sure you can TT.[