• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

UWF - Discussion

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
I could possibly help write a show or 2. Since I'm not TTing right now, I do have some free time. My mom has gotten better, and I'm sure I can focus on writing a show or 2. Wouldn't do much more than that however.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
I'll try and put my writing skills to the test and write up a match or two. Hell I can probably pitch in a storyline or two.

SBS

Reaction score
Look guys if you are interested in helping write for Anarchy, Raw, SD here's what I'd like you to do. Send me a PM saying your interested and if possible any experience you have writing for Feds/BTB's. If you have a match you can send me that would be great as well. I would love to have more of you on staff so please send me the PM stating your interested and in what position i.e. Head or Assistant and we'll go from there. Thanks all.

Brock Lesnar

Reaction score
Right so contact me if you want me to take over Anarchy, I'll pick up 3 writers to do 1 match a week and handle all the creative and format and posting stuff. If not, another time then. I'm sure some of you have seen my past work, so they can vouch that I am not too bad at it. Just throwing it out there.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
So far, this is my writing staff over on Team Blue:

-Andrew
-Derrick

If anyone else is interested in joining the SD writing crew, send SBS your work and ask for SD but, really, all brands need writers. Everyone else, use this week to TT your asses off for Lockdown so we have no other choice than to rock out a killer show.

SBS

Reaction score
Just for those who are thinking it, this is NOT CWF! I do not believe that will be the final SD group mostly because I just had a writer hand in his resignation to me this week. I will announce all the final writing moves and staff positions and such in a day or two. Things are getting shook up people. I personally could use an assistant on Raw, the job would be usually a match a week and 2 at most on a PPV. Anyone who wants a small work load let me know. As for Anarchy we need at least one more assistant I would like two. Even if you can only write every other week that's fine. Any little bit helps guys. Taking one match out a week is a pretty big deal so if any of you are seriously interested in WRITING please PM me.

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
I guess I could come back to writing. Schedule gets A LOT better from this Wednesday

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Just for those who are thinking it, this is NOT CWF! I do not believe that will be the final SD group mostly because I just had a writer hand in his resignation to me this week. I will announce all the final writing moves and staff positions and such in a day or two. Things are getting shook up people. I personally could use an assistant on Raw, the job would be usually a match a week and 2 at most on a PPV. Anyone who wants a small work load let me know. As for Anarchy we need at least one more assistant I would like two. Even if you can only write every other week that's fine. Any little bit helps guys. Taking one match out a week is a pretty big deal so if any of you are seriously interested in WRITING please PM me.

I want it to be clear that any writer that comes to SD won't be making the final decisions. I will so that should extinguish any CWF talk. Input is welcome but I'm the guy on SD.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
I have no idea who do did what but I'm seeing a vast improvement in the PPV trash talkings. Nice work everyone!

Also I have no idea what CWF is, but it sounds horrendous! :vince2:

Reactions: 1 person

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Just so we don't go into another eight pages of dogging CWF...

My contributions, Tapout's contributions, and Aniking's contributions were positive. Derrick played a good Beer Money, Slim played a good Lesnar, Sam played a good Kevin Thorn faction, I played a good Kane, Andrew played a good Christian. However it was poorly managed with knee-jerk reaction booking based around the owners and head writers(Andrew and Hoov) and people remember it as bad because of that. CWF sucks, blah blah blah, next topic please.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Just so we don't go into another eight pages of dogging CWF...

My contributions, Tapout's contributions, and Aniking's contributions were positive. Derrick played a good Beer Money, Slim played a good Lesnar, Sam played a good Kevin Thorn faction, I played a good Kane, Andrew played a good Christian. However it was poorly managed with knee-jerk reaction booking based around the owners and head writers(Andrew and Hoov) and people remember it as bad because of that. CWF sucks, blah blah blah, next topic please.

I will fully admit to all of this. I've learned my lessons from CWF so yes, next topic please.....or better yet GO TT FOR LOCKDOWN!