UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lewb

Reaction score
Best face I've seen round these parts was probably Chase' AJ Styles in his prime. Damn he had him down to a T!

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Aside from Ambrose's first month, I've played faces throughout my whole UWF career. We need more faces so I can go heel. I've always wanted to play heel MDDD haha jk.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Why is it that everytime I start a thread on UWF that I always misspell something? >_>

Also I just realized that I have a promo to work on for Smackdown as well... better get cracking!

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Heh... I did start Edge off as a face.

spear... spear... spear... spear

SBS

Reaction score
I already play a face SBS :p

I know you are Andrew. Right now Raw is the only show without a problem with the heel/face ratio. So for all my faces out there I <3 u guys. thank you for being general good guys.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
I know you are Andrew. Right now Raw is the only show without a problem with the heel/face ratio. So for all my faces out there I <3 u guys. thank you for being general good guys.

I'm new to the face game with Bryan so I hope you guys dig it. I've got so much to do with a face Bryan, as does WWE IRL.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Just about every character I've ever picked up I have played both alignments. Stone Cold has been face and heel, Sting has been face and heel, Eddie Guerrero has been face and heel, and I believe I played Mankind/Cactus Jack as both face and heel. DDP was both face and heel, Kane was both face and heel. Obviously Triple H was only face. Anyhoo, Sting is currently face and whoever my replacement for Trips is may also be face since we need them.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Welllll... the initial plan was to work on a TT or two... but I eatin out with a friend so... gotta put the TTs on hold.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Dude, where's my Sausage Sandwich... BITCH! I'M STILL WAITING!

Haha... let me lead the way... its down Know your Role boulevard... then you gotta... hannnnnnnnnnnnnnnng that right on jabroni drive... and then after that... You'll have your candy ass checked directly into the Smackdown Hotel :D

Reaction score
Haha... let me lead the way... its down Know your Role boulevard... then you gotta... hannnnnnnnnnnnnnnng that right on jabroni drive... and then after that... You'll have your candy ass checked directly into the Smackdown Hotel :D

How many times do I need to tell you, I'm the damn manager - you're simply the publicist that keeps me in business... Understood!?

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
How many times do I need to tell you, I'm the damn manager - you're simply the publicist that keeps me in business... Understood!?

Heh... you may be some manager... but I run the business... Do you not know who I am? I am The Rock... The Rock is the owner/ceo/whatever is higher than you of that hotel. The Rock shows these jabronis and candy asses where the place is.

You usin up The Rock's time now. heh