UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Gents, when's the deadline for the MitB TTs? I'm away for a few days as of tomorrow night, don't get back until Sunday and I'm conscious I'm one behind Hoov.

Reaction score
It's Friday as far as I'm aware :eek:.

If I was you, I'd call this your final round.

==========================================

I'm just waiting on some stuff from other people, so I shall be working on my Kevin Nash TT for Slim, whose no doubt waiting :p.

Last edited:

Ozymandias

Reaction score
I need to wait for [MENTION=20]rawisrey[/MENTION] to post.

What's the chances of you getting one up some time tomorrow man?

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Well I've had some problems, our truck didn't want to start after it got us to work. So we had to leave it there, the next day we had to buy a new battery cause when we checked if that was the problem the battery was bad, and the warranty for that battery had ended literately one month prior, then it turns out the batter wasn't even the issue. So we had to leave it another day, we wake up in the morning and get a call that our windows were broken, both the passenger and driver side. We finally get a mechanic to come and look for it so we don't spend the money on a tow truck, we know the problem but we can't find the part anywhere after looking all over san antonio so ANOTHER day. And today finally we find it, and the truck has started even just in time to go back to work tomorrow after todays "Day Off". So I've been quite busy to get another TT up, but considering the trucks running again I might be able to get another one up by tomorrow.

SBS

Reaction score
Honestly Oz if your schedule restricts you from doing one later and Rey yours restricts you from doing one right now why don't you guys just switch turns? When I judge a match i usually don't even think about order tbh. So if its cool with the both of you i say do that to solve this issue.

Killz

Reaction score
Just want to jump in and ask who's actually still going for the SD! MITB thread? I mean I think I have another to go to match olllllllllll Double A there but I don't have much to go on right now...is anyone else jumping in for a third TT? If so I'll hold off for now but I will be getting a third one in myself before Friday, be sure of that.

Reaction score
Just want to jump in and ask who's actually still going for the SD! MITB thread? I mean I think I have another to go to match olllllllllll Double A there but I don't have much to go on right now...is anyone else jumping in for a third TT? If so I'll hold off for now but I will be getting a third one in myself before Friday, be sure of that.

Grimlock spoke to Lub, who assured him that he's working on a post till tomorrow. But I'd imagine, if you, Lub & RRS wanted to get the third and call it a day with Chriss, might as well just get it done when you get the opportunity, ya know?

It's a busy time for most of us, just Lub a VM though, see he's going to get it done for tomorrow.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
So to the Raw MiTB participants... a final round?

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I think we can do it.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
I would love to go a third round. One problem, I tried downloading an album last night and my shit got corrupted. Just lost a lot of UWF stuff, and some very important personal stuff. Just doing a wipe now, hopefully I can save some shit.