UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
WHERE IS THE LOVE!?!

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
If you don't love crayons I'd imagine you had a very traumatizing experience with them that results in many years of therapy. I'm a doctor. I know these things.

I'm glad you like crayons though. I wasn't being mean earlier, just heavy sarcasm influenced by lack of sleep. I put a heart there though. I GUESS YOU DONT LOVE ME.

I'm more of a rough love kind of guy. THANK YOU SIR MAY I HAVE ANOTHER?!

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Finally logged online, haven't been on for a week. Seriously not fucking impressed with the Anarchy MITB, I was hoping someone would have fucking posted by now after me...

Ozymandias

Reaction score
I'm in work at the moment, but when I finish I'll get a TT up for Smackdown [MENTION=20]rawisrey[/MENTION] this should give you enough time to get a reply in before the deadline. I'll keep the length sensible

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Boy, Anarchy's MITB match is awfully lonely.......

*HINT HINT*

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Well Tapout has dropped/is dropping Hawkins and Captain Charisma doesn't seem all that enthusiastic about Anarchy so your best bet is Chase showing up to break the loneliness.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Or Aries can just TT in both the SmackDown Ladder match and the NXT Ladder match. :aries:

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Mike Knox joins the Anarchy MITB tbh.

well I'm off work, tired, but I gots me some tting to do so expect some tts in a bit.

SBS

Reaction score
Chase is on LOA at the moment. So that leaves only who's posted in the Anarchy MITB as is. But hey guys don't fret there loss is highly your gain. Andrew, Hoov, or Blizz one of you will be walking out with the Briefcase, and two of you have a chance to walk off with a briefcase and a World Title. So just go nuts guys, give Daddy Dres something special to write to go out on.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Apologies for not having any TT's lately. Work has been hectic. Working two jobs is not fun! I'll have my SD TT done tonight just before the show, and my PPV TT up the next day. Hoping to have a nice session with Shawn for the title.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Well I have to do something that I really don't like doing. I simply cannot TT at all. I'm so drained from work it's not even funny. My writing is literally all over the place. So I will take the loss with my head high on this one. I simply can't do it. Working 2 jobs has just been killing me. I barely sleep anymore, it's starting to get to me. Hopefully with some rest tonight I can at least get something up for MITB. Apologies to the writers, anybody who was looking forward to my TT and most importantly [MENTION=21]albo2[/MENTION] I am very disappointed with myself, but I hope we can have a decent session at some point soon. I'm going to bed for some much needed sleep.

ShanegoFett

Reaction score
tumblr_mlz6qy3EU31rkt4mso1_500.gif

gpoy Shane, gpoy.