UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
The session is sweet but I don't get this. Two guys come back and they get all the credit. I can be here, going 5-5 every week in epic sessions and nobody gives a flying fuck. :hm:

No offense to Killz and Shane, the session really is awesome but come on.

BronzyCoder

Reaction score
Well, it would be the first time in a while for both of them. I can tell you, it's very hard to get back into the groove for this sometimes. Especially after a long hiatus.

I don't think anyone is trying to discount you, it's simply that with you, it wouldn't be as surprising or as much of an achievement because you're doing it regularly, and you are really good at it to boot, so it's not something that will stand out to people. You were MITB and Undisputed Champion. We all know you'd be able to go 5-5. I'm not trying to pick at you or anything, I'm just trying to explain how I see it.

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
It's because it's two well respected veterans going at it at tooth and nail. It harkens back to a time where there was another fed called ETW on another site as well as of course UCW, and those memories are good ones.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Well, you're right. This is not about me not being recognized or something. Hell, I'm in the Money in The Bank Ladder Match and I had a couple of title shots so I can't complain. This isn't about me and my ego. Sorry if it sounded like I'm talking about myself being discounted. I'm more than happy as long as I can TT on weekly basis and have fun.

Killz

Reaction score
Tbh I feel a little strange receiving the compliments because I don't want our session to make others look bad or anything. I certainly don't want to be handed anything, I'll work hard for it. The words are HUGELY appreciated though and if everyone engaged with each other and the other shows more like that every week the fed would be a way more cohesive and upbeat unit. Just sorry if anyone feels shafted or anything because we're tearing it up, it's for us not to outdo anyone elses efforts.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Tbh I feel a little strange receiving the compliments because I don't want our session to make others look bad or anything. I certainly don't want to be handed anything, I'll work hard for it. The words are HUGELY appreciated though and if everyone engaged with each other and the other shows more like that every week the fed would be a way more cohesive and upbeat unit. Just sorry if anyone feels shafted or anything because we're tearing it up, it's for us not to outdo anyone elses efforts.
No no, fact you buddy for raising the bar! 8D

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Nah, actually I'm kinda glad I get to TT against your Kendrick in that MITB Ladder Match.

BTW, What are the rules? We are allowed to post after three posts or does everybody have to get one in and we do rounds?

Killz

Reaction score
Yeah I forgot to ask that in an OOC in the thread actually. I figure if everyone is on the ball we could probably do a system where everyone gets at least one in and then we do it where maybe 2 people have to post before you can go again? Something like that. Then staff can intervene if too much time passes or it looks like people aren't getting a fair shout.

Reaction score
Honestly, I was thinking over the rules myself - there's seven of you and the seven of you come across as reliable trash-talkers but I don't want to be a dick, I say let everyone get at least one post in first, then keep the order but have it where there's a 48 period for the next one in line to respond, if they don't respond then you can post.

That way nothing get's held up but everything is still as fair as it can be in a multiman match.

Aniking

Reaction score
Honestly, I was thinking over the rules myself - there's seven of you and the seven of you come across as reliable trash-talkers but I don't want to be a dick, I say let everyone get at least one post in first, then keep the order but have it where there's a 48 period for the next one in line to respond, if they don't respond then you can post.

That way nothing get's held up but everything is still as fair as it can be in a multiman match.

I'd go with this for every thread, but maybe extend that 48 hours to 72. Everyone gets a TT in, then you have 3 days to respond otherwise the next guy in the order is free to post. Sounds pretty fair and it ensures everybody gets an even footing.

I've found that MITB matches tend to work best when the above is followed, as well as multi-man matches like an Elimination Chamber or something. The 2 post rule works best in Royal Rumble matches when there are a ton of guys in the match and everyone has a trashtalk limit of 5.

Killz

Reaction score
Yeah that works fine for me. WWS you want to take the 72 hour suggestion? Might be worth making a post in the thread, or tagging the rest of the guys in here, once we've finalised the ruling so everyone knows and has a point of reference.

Ozymandias

Reaction score
:mark: Ziggler is back in the UWF!

Always like your Ziggler [MENTION=31]Killz[/MENTION], but looking forward to seeing what [MENTION=167]Blizzard[/MENTION] can do with him.