UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Killz

Reaction score
Thanks man! Trying to go all out, need to bring Shane and myself up to that old school level, it's been too long since we really nailed it but it's a hell of a thread already imo.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Its pretty bad when Andrew is the voice of reason. No offense Andrew. The next person that flames each other will be suspended indefinitely no questions asked. Sam and I will not have this crap cluttering up the Fed. So its over finished and done with. I will not lose some of our new (and returning) members because of crap like this. Simple as that.

So should I hand in my notice now or the next time someone makes a dumb ass remark?

Reaction score
Can people just get on with the Trash-Talking please, I've pretty much got everyone booked for the next month and I hate to reshuffle some plans just because of childish remarks, what happened on the show happened.

Thank you!!!!

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
So [MENTION=10]Aniking[/MENTION] and I can't state our opinions without staff flipping their shit? Good to know, guess I deal with looking like a prick by not commenting on a show.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
You look like a prick whenever you say something, especially when you put crap like that up.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Heres a suggestion guys! If anyone has a problem with Grimlock, or anyone else, PM SBS. The owners will take things more serious if you PM them your problems.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Voice your opinions but other than that, just shut the fuck up and enjoy shows. If somebody doesnt like someones opinion, message them because thats your personal thing.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
You had no business criticizing the show in any way but you did it :).

The members of this fed have no right criticizing the shows that the fed does?

Great logic.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
You had no business criticizing the show in any way but you did it :).

If I recall I'm a TTer for the show I apparently criticized. Which is a pretty outlandish comment. I stated my dislike of one choice. ONE! Read my posts before you start running your mouth son.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
The members of this fed have no right criticizing the shows that the fed does?

Great logic.

The way Aniking did was bad enough, I mean common, we have a staff place yet he has to do it in public? That's great logic.

RRS just comes across as a big douche like myself but I don't complain that people think I'm a douche. I responded the same way Aniking and RRS responded, they don't run the show, so why should they say "THIS IS WRONG!" blah blah.

Cool criticizing like a match or segment saying it was poorly worked but the bitchness towards a title change which effected noone was outrageous to say the least.

SBS

Reaction score
Heres a suggestion guys! If anyone has a problem with Grimlock, or anyone else, PM SBS. The owners will take things more serious if you PM them your problems.

PM Sam these things. Only he has the ability to fire/hire staff as per the working agreement we made about who runs what part of the fed.