• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

UWF - Discussion

Chris Dresdon

Absolutely.(NXT, NXT, NXT, NXT, NXT!) Sure have missed ya. (NXT, NXT, NXT, NXT, NXT!) Have you thought about which brand you'd like to go to? (NXT, NXT, NXT, NXT, NXT!)

Chris Dresdon

Man guys, Captain Charisma just hit back hard with his Jericho. I hope Andrew and Slim are able to get another one in so that we all have two each, I'm not done fighting yet.

Andrew

Shit like that makes me don't want to TT. An over bomb just takes the fun out straight away. Y'all can skip me tbfh. He dropped a massive bomb the first time I faced him.

Andrew

Keep to length. You don't see everyone else dropping bombs. Take a look at every other post. We don't sit there and drop 3K bombs.

I always loved Sam's 1K ruling in CWA.

Captain Charisma

Those bombs need a lot of time to write, so it has some work inside. They are not done in 1 minute. I am just here for 2 days but I can write them.

SBS

Alright Alright relax relax. Instead of flaming the poor guy for it let's help him out. The guy is clearly dedicated to this which is fantastic and I'd hate to lose him because of something stupid like this. CC, yes 12 paragraphs is an incredibly large amount for a weekly show. Of course there is no rule that states he's in the wrong though. So technically it counts. But trust me guys, quantity does not mean quality. I've seen 2 paragraphs beat twelve. And the fact that some of you are going to quit and not bother at a shot of a lifetime says you don't deserve to be there anyhow. So relax please all of you. If you have a problem with it, please take it to your head writer. And CC you ever want any advice and such let me know bro be happy to help.

Rated R Superstar

Why don't you all quit your bitching? Look at Dresdon! He's not backing down! If you win this by any chance I'm going to fucking bomb you so hard. It's a pretty important match so bombs are fine.