• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

UWF - Discussion

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Rated "R" Superstar Edge:
Well someone like me considers that a challenge Austin. Its good to see that you know I could take on all of them but my goal is always to take on the best and when it takes two people to not even score a pinfall on me but to get a DQ win on me... you know that I'm at the top of the game. I'm looking to continue to rise and reign supreme over UWF as a whole which means over Smackdown and over Raw. Which means that you are in the line of fire and I'd definitely be up for proving that I can beat you. My last run in UWF will be forgotten and not even matter. It will be nothing but an ugly blip on the radar but this run... this will be the one that people will talk about for years to come.

But before all of that... guess there are other things to take care of such as the NwO. and that Y.E.S. crew. So Austin... your date with destiny will have to wait. Because until you can face and defeat me... the question will always remain are you the best. On Raw... sure. But overall... just have to see who can actually beat me one on one. And so far... nobody can.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Allow me to beg you indulgence for one moment, My name is rawisrey and I am here to help all of you. For the past couple post we've seen the rather short sighted bickering over which brand is superior over the other, and quite frankly it is nothing more than two simians beating their proverbial chests at one another. For you see it is not which weekly serial is the best that should be in question, it is who is on said serials and whether it be the Monday or Friday evening offering I'll say that whether your enlightened as I am or an ignoramus as most of you are that whenever I am to make my presence known it is the highlight of the program, the beacon of light shining out to the unwashed masses like the suns rays over the earth in a daily and consistent basis...You're Welcome.

Smackdown? Raw? You know there seems to be a lot of focus put into this little riddle. Which one is better, which one produces the greater product...and yet while the owners and all those backstage focus on such a meaningless accolade they choose to ignore what is right in front of them. Because for years now I've defeated countless superstars, and yet I'm still not being given the respect...and the admiration I deserve. And it is only because of them that I am not the single most talked about thing in this business, because it is them who push me into the shadows. Who try to forget that I exist because they themselves are intimidated over what I am capable of, but once I get my opportunity after all the bickering and burying I will rise from the ashes and finally be able to be known for what I always was...Better...rawisrey 6:25

How dare you people make a mockery of all of this, for far too long my people have been oppressed, they have been met with injustices and with ridicule and yet while I stand here without a job you decide to compete in nonsensical competitions over brand supremacy. Over a decade later my people still cannot walk down the street without the staring eyes of all of you judging us, but what you all fail to realize is that I am the only True Patriot here. Because after all this injustice I still remain in this country because of what I believe in, while all of you who oppress me are the real terrorist. Because you use terror to drive my people down the social ladder, and that is exactly why With my two followers by my said we will rise above it all and the people you look down upon today will be the same people you will be forced to look up too. You will Honor the Great Hassan, you will fear The Great Hassan, And YOu shall Worship at the feet of the Great Muhammad Hassan.

Wait hold on dude, your not even one of my characters anymore wtf are you doing here?

Oh so simply because I am not apart of your lackluster collection of so called superstars, and because I am of Arab descent you decide to shun me away. You decide to silence me and take away my voice? You are no better than all those who oppress us on a daily basis You are no better than...

Okay okay I'm sorry you can stay.

Jack Swagger: Spotlight Please...

OH ffs I'm out of here.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Sorry to stop the flow of the genius that is this, but can we just switch Summerslam into Survivor Series and let these guys duke it out haha.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Sorry to stop the flow of the genius that is this, but can we just switch Summerslam into Survivor Series and let these guys duke it out haha.

Ssshhh...no giving away storylines lol

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I wanna see RiR feud against himself :D Should be plenty of hilarity to ensue. matter of fact I think a few people could pull it off well barring that their characters are different in the sense in how they portray themselves. :)

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I wanna see RiR feud against himself :D Should be plenty of hilarity to ensue. matter of fact I think a few people could pull it off well barring that their characters are different in the sense in how they portray themselves. :)

UWF Inner Struggle. Watch Rhodes vs. Sandow, Wyatt vs. Sharky, Ryder vs. Hawkins, Bourne vs. Gabriel, Joe vs. Roode, and Austin vs. Sting only on pay-per-view. Card subject to get further schizophrenic.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
We could always just have a bragging rights after summerslam?

95% sure that after Summerslam, Raw and Smackdown will be having separate Pay-Per-Views. That is, if the Smackdown team is still up for it

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
So, do the people who don't put any effort into anything actually expect to have shit handed to them? I'll admit, I was a little pissed about my loss. I was more pissed about losing because I couldn't post the TT I had written. Anyways, if you don't put any work in, why expect a reward?

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Did I miss something or were there more complaints being dished out?