UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Atleast everyone knows this isn't legit heat between us... Or I hope people don't think so.

Aniking

Reaction score
I reckon if anybody did, they would've jumped in a while ago and been like "Woah guys, settle down, there's no need for this" etc. Nobody has, so you're sweet. I just wanted to add my two cents for no real reason haha.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Atleast everyone knows this isn't legit heat between us... Or I hope people don't think so.

Lol, idk we could make it a real good storyline if people thought there was real heat.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
How can Smackdown put it's best against Raws Best?

Facing myself seems like it'd create a pareydox

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Numpty!

This is the beef between me and Cwalker! He's gonna learn you don't awaken a sleeping giant... It's Cwalker the David versus SBS & EffectsofRaven The Goliaths and this time, I ain't a happy ending!

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Wait...how am I david lol?

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
You never heard the storyline about David versus Goliath... Ya know, it's in that big novel, the bible I think?

Alas! Ass whoopin' time, me and SBS are gonna destroy you this month!

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
I think because your just one person and EoR and SBS know the fusion technique. But that's just my theory

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
No, I know the story.

But I mean, how am I david in the comparsion.

I run the #1 show(no comparsion) and I just whooped you at the Pay Per View :p

I think because your just one person and EoR and SBS know the fusion technique. But that's just my theory

So they're like Gogeta?

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
I'm now confused by the Rey...

So Rey, BE SILENT or Sandow will end hitting himself with Steel Chairs every week.

Edit: We've been playing nice this month, luring you into a false sense of security... This month, the Summerslam build month, you ain't got a chance!

SBS

Reaction score
Ok EOR will you please stop adding me to everything you say. This is between you and Cwalker. I could careless who has the better show, to be honest I look at the product as a whole. I want no part of this competition between the two of you seeing as I've got nothing to prove nor feel the need too. Though not going to lie guys this thread just made my day. Haha.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Heh I started a trend and now I'ma finish it... SummerSlam... is gonna be top notch... but the Smackdown side of it is going to Edge out Raw cause in the beginning... there was Adam and ... okay I lost how to end that...

But Edge will be the star of the show and Smackdown will always have that Edge over Raw. And to pit the best against each other? That'd pretty much be Edge vs. himself... and I'm sure I can pull that off :p

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Oh really, Desmond Wolfe might be out at the moment, I'm gonna issue the challenge right 'ere and now.

Summerslam, Desmond Wolfe w/Jim Cornette versus Theodore Long's chosen representative!

Cornette is with the Black and White Machine, what sense does it make to randomly stick him with Wolfe? Desmond doesn't need a mouthpiece anyway. If Stone Cold wasn't already booked for Summerslam, even though he doesn't know what the match is yet, he'd be more than happy ta' climb in the ring with ya, son. He beat you and Sheamus in the Texas Deathmatch at You See Dubya's final Great American Bash, repeating history would be just about effortless, especially since you need ta' hide behind Jimmy Cornette ta' keep your confidence.

Stone Cold sees it this way, Smackdown used ta' be the greatest brand in You See Dubya, then iMPACT was the greatest brand, then E See Dubya was until it became iMPACT, then iMPACT was the greatest again, then when Stone Cold went back ta' Smackdown, the blue brand had that honor again. The reason Smackdown is inferior is simple, they don't have the You Dubya Eff Champion. Sure ya got yer own top titleholder, but comparin' Ted DiBiase Jr. ta' Stone Cold Steve Austin is like comparin' the Gobbledygooker ta' Bret Hart. You got Dean Ambrose? We got Cody Rhodes. You got Batista? We got See Em Punk. For every soup-er-star you have ta' brag about, there's someone with that much more star power on the Raw brand.

Steve, if I were you I would hold my tongue, because you're bordering on hypocritical territory. Because you see, you run down all the talent we have on Smackdown, but possess the same destructive flaw. When you speak, you poison the airwaves with arrogance, and now that your back to the "old Stone Cold", as you put it, believe it or not, you're more harmful to them than you were before when you would come out here and go on tirades that ran down your fellow talent. Because now they're mimicking the hand gestures you put up, now they're pouring the substances you intake into their bodies, you're a bad role model and you have no remorse for it, you make no attempt to change it, instead you act as if there's no issue and are quick to point out the flaws in others. You're a champion that claims to be out to help the talent but behave like a bully, even with the cheers of support behind your every word, that's what you are, a bully. If you want to help this talent, join my cause, act as I do, be the Sting of the Raw brand, Steve!

Sorry, got carried away. lol

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Rated "R" Superstar Edge"
Hey hey hold on there a second Austin and Stinker. You two want to run your mouths about how much better Raw is when you are forgetting that this guy's return garnered more interest than any match you two were in. This guy just saying I'm back garnered more views, garnered more interest, garnered more ratings, anything you wanna use as comparison... just those two words created a mass hysteria and you think that you two are the ones to... oh no. Time to open your eyes and realize that there is but one true star that even in a DQ loss to Sandy... I'm still at the top of the game. There is nobody on Raw that you can use to compare to Edge and if there was... I dare ya to mention them and I'll beat their ass so quick they'd run back to you asking why did you do that to them and they will never want to step foot on Smackdown knowing they'd have to deal with the likes of me. Unless you want to take a chance and see if you can deal with the spear... spear... armbar. Or spear whichever you want to call it. Doesn't matter to me because as far as I'm concerned I could beat you with a simple punch... punch... punch.

And Sting... ummm... I don't know what you just did or said but good luck to you on whatever it is you are attempting. I wish you well in your endeavors and hope for the best. So yeah... but Austin... I don't mind stealing lines so from that guy that I think is The Rock over there... Just Bring it. Ha... And that's the bottom line cause Edge says so. And yeah I ran out of ending lines... time to play the game? No that's more of a middle of the promo kind of line. But you know what I mean.

heh heh this is fun :p

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
My dear, Edge, you misunderstand me, young man. By saying that Austin possesses a flaw that many of Smackdown's talent possesses, I'm not glamorizing Raw in any way, shape, or form. Perhaps I should've been more selective with my words so I didn't make it sound like I was throwing the whole roster under the bus. Damien Sandow, Daniel Bryan, Shark Boy, Jeff Jarrett, Bray Wyatt, and William Regal are the ones that I have diagnosed with the diarrhea of the mouth that Mr. Rattlesnake is ill with. So while I admit our brand has its flaws, Raw is not better than Smackdown. I have no quarrel with you, in fact I think you'll find me a quite suitable ally, especially since Y.E.S. are utilizing the numbers game against you and siding with not only me but Big Joey, well, THAT is something people would talk about. THAT would be a stable that would put the other tag teams and the NWO to shame. Not to mention, what better way to set up for a Spear than a Splash...a Splash...a Stinger Splash!

Alright, yer makin' me sick to my stomach. You got a problem with me, Sting? Well that's no secret to anyone familiar with history, but for those not in the know, here we go down memory lane. When Stone Cold had a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship against See Em Punk in a Fans Bring The Weapons match, it was you that interfered and cost me the belt, and not only that, but you denied that you had anything ta' do with it and left the company before I could get my hands on ya. When ya came back, you were doing the Dark Knight schtick, and around that time Stone Cold beat Mister Anderson for control of Smackdown, but also around that time You See Dubya went through another company reboot, and as a result there was one brand, and with my power I fired you. Now here we are, with every Tom, Dick, and Harry tryna' start a brand war. Well, if it ever comes ta' that, I'll be more than happy ta' slap the paint on yer face so that it lands on Fat Joe, I mean Samoa Joe.

As for you Edge, the reason people are so lit up about yer return is because your last You Dubya Eff run, you got demolished by yours truly, lost the week after that, then threw a fit and left the company. So they're excited because they feel like the true Rated Are Soup-er-Star has returned, showing up ta' talk trash for his matches, actually being able ta' wrestle. I'm not gonna take a shot at yer Great American Bash match, because the only reason you lost was the numbers got the best of ya, but if you honestly think that yer bigger than Stone Cold Steve Austin, especially when yer swimmin' around in the kiddie pool, yer dreamin'. Could you take The Rock? Yes you could. See Em Punk? You betcha. Cody Rhodes? Absolutely. But Stone Cold? Eh-eh!