• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

UWF - Discussion

TheOneKnownAsFetter

I'm quite disappointed with myself really. When I returned it was two weeks till Summerslam & I knew I wouldn't have a match which I was fine with. I had two opportunities this month to get on the PPV card & didn't manage to do it. It's frustrating as a TTer cause I know I'm better then that

I'm gonna see if I can get Raw up - I know the King of the Ring result so I can finish off that match but there's a piece which is missing which I don't know much about but I'll send SBS a message and see if I can get to work on completely Raw after I've done with coaching for today \o/.

I think it's just one of those busy weeks with people, almost everyone has gone back to college and stuff.

ShanegoFett

[MENTION=2049]CaptainxBumout[/MENTION] (fuck I dont actually know how to tag anybody)

"Crispen Wah"

I nearly fucking pissed in my pants. Bravo sir, well done.

Chase

I think it's just one of those busy weeks with people, almost everyone has gone back to college and stuff.

Agreed. I was so lucky my college started a month ago, because it allowed me to get back to rythim way quickly then I expected. It is always this first couple weeks of college, and school to really get your stuff together.

Don't worry SBS we understand man. One late Raw once in the blue moon is not a big deal. Take your time on it.

Nate

So yeah like if I fail the King of the Ring match on Impact for D'Von, then I'm really tempted to claim Brother Ray and form up Team 3D! Shit would be awesome I think!

Chase

So yeah like if I fail the King of the Ring match on Impact for D'Von, then I'm really tempted to claim Brother Ray and form up Team 3D! Shit would be awesome I think!

Idk you're already playing a tag team, wouldn't two be a little bit too much. Then again who am I to judge since two of my three characters are in a tag team lol.