UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShanegoFett

Reaction score
Probably cause you've been in beast mode since you returned, Andrew is having the best run of his entire e-fed career and Clique is hands down a legit main event threat very soon. Great thread.

Definitely man. It's gonna be a real close call. I could really see any one of us winning for a bunch of different reasons!

As of late I just can't write, I've had to force myself to TT and I'm really not happy with how they came out.

Aw, shit dude. That sucks. I thought your posts were fine honestly. But I definitely know how you feel.

CliqueClacks

Reaction score
Aw, shit dude. That sucks. I thought your posts were fine honestly. But I definitely know how you feel.

I'll bounce back soon, I'm sure. My minds been else where as of late but instead of not posting I've been forcing myself to.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Love the session me and The Red are having. My favorite so far as 3MB. It's been a challenge having to try to stick with just using Mahal for the match though.

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
As of late I just can't write, I've had to force myself to TT and I'm really not happy with how they came out.

Well when I was reading your part for the Establishment promo, I couldn't help but admire the way your Tyson Kidd treats Nattie like a dog. It adds on to your heel character.

Dash

Reaction score
RRS, I was the one who picked up Kazarian but that was before Austin Aries became available. So I exchanged Kaz for Aries and I'm pretty sure that there isn't anyone else using him just yet. <:(

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I've been guilty of it myself in the past tbh. I don't mean like "shooting" on "management" or whatever in character but actual legitimate shoot TT's are so ridiculous and misplaced. The amount of times I've read a TT and I don't know if person X has a legitimate beef with the owner/writer/booker or if they just think they're cool cause CM PUNK DID IT AND SAID VINCE SHOULD DIE IRL is plenty.

The way I see the matches I've had with CM_Punk is that, from a booking standpoint, if I carry someone through to being a better trash talker then that's good for business-ahhhhhh. But seriously I can see why we've been underdogs each time but I can see why someone might make the call to have us go over. I just hope both CM_Punk and I end up as better TT'ers for the experience and have fun basically. At this stage of my fedding career, which sounds pretentious and dumb, I feel like I get as much of a kick out of getting people over as threats, helping people TT better and having storylines make sense than actually winning the "big one". I think all the vets have to think like that till we finish properly blooding the new guys. But I've just gone off on a tangent...everyone enjoy NoC tonight!

shootish... heh... I never shy away from that.

But as far as the new blood... that's always my goal... especially when I'm a champion. Elevate the game. Not just "get the new guy over." But see where they are at and push them beyond that level so when it is time to retire they will be that much better. The game should be always evolving... never stagnant. I like to be challenged so what better way to challenge than push the limits right?

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Just took a peek in the Anarchy thread and holy shit you guys weren't kidding; you're all killing it in that thread! Hell I wouldn't be surprised if one of you three ends up winning the whole damn tournament. :/

Dash

Reaction score
I am a pretty huge Kaz fan and I really do enjoy promoing as him, so maybe sometime in the future I'll make that move.

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2

Dash

Reaction score
Feel like you may have posted that in the wrong thread. :hhh2:

The Red

Reaction score
Feeling great to be back as Carlito! TT's might not be huge but i think theres some quality in there! Tapout is going well with Jinder who would be tough to play so credit to him, i dont think ive often gone over 2-2 but were about to hit 4-4. Loving it!

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
The KOTR Thread will be left at 3-3-3.

Absolutely enjoyed the TT sesh with CC & Shane. I believe it was the first time I actually faced Shane. We tagged up not too long ago but facing him damn.

Tough, absolutely tough! Can't wait to read it!

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
Feeling great to be back as Carlito! TT's might not be huge but i think theres some quality in there! Tapout is going well with Jinder who would be tough to play so credit to him, i dont think ive often gone over 2-2 but were about to hit 4-4. Loving it!

You are doing really well with Carlito man. Keep up the good work!