UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
You gotta love getting on the rey train. Or should I say frey train?

Aniking

Reaction score
I'd be lying if I said I wasn't pissed off with how the past 3-4 days have panned out for me. On one hand I've been fairly busy with work and going out, but I've had plenty of spare time to TT... yet my internet has been so pathetic it's not even funny. Fortunately I've caught it at the right time for the first time in the past 3 days, but I truly don't trust it whatsoever. If I can't get a Christian TT up today, then unfortunately one won't come as it'll be too late. So yeah, apologies but it has been completely out of my control :/

And btw, after reading the conversations above, if any of you ever want to know what you've accomplished in ETW, UCW, CWA or UWF, just hit me up. Seriously guys, I've got it all recorded. It pains me to have to repat this shit again :ARN:

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
hmmmmm you got win/loss records? I never ever kept up with mine ever anywhere :p

Aniking

Reaction score
Nah I don't, apart from my own with Christian and Taz. I used to have records for all my characters, but I deleted that a year ago when I was pretty much done with e-fedding and saw no use for it.

The best I can do in regards to W/L records is the Weekly Results thread. Records for January, February and March are all there.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
I'd be lying if I said I wasn't pissed off with how the past 3-4 days have panned out for me. On one hand I've been fairly busy with work and going out, but I've had plenty of spare time to TT... yet my internet has been so pathetic it's not even funny. Fortunately I've caught it at the right time for the first time in the past 3 days, but I truly don't trust it whatsoever. If I can't get a Christian TT up today, then unfortunately one won't come as it'll be too late. So yeah, apologies but it has been completely out of my control :/

And btw, after reading the conversations above, if any of you ever want to know what you've accomplished in ETW, UCW, CWA or UWF, just hit me up. Seriously guys, I've got it all recorded. It pains me to have to repat this shit again :ARN:

Maybe that's right but we all love you for doing it for us because we're all a bunch of forgetful little snails. :smitten:

Aniking

Reaction score
Maybe that's right but we all love you for doing it for us because we're all a bunch of forgetful little snails. :smitten:

Well yeah, pretty much. Either that or none of you really care whatsoever. What option would you prefer?

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Well yeah, pretty much. Either that or none of you really care whatsoever. What option would you prefer?

Number one. There were people in CWF that didn't give a shit but this is UWF so whoever doesn't care shouldn't even be here. For Christ's sake, this might be the single best e-fed ever so how can someone not care?

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
No need to kiss so much ass there Chriss. I just go with the flow, it's not a matter of caring really.

You certainly didn't get my point. Next time you don't get something, just think a bit longer and keep your mouth shut until you don't realise what you're talking about. Besides, why would I kiss Anikings ass? Makes no sense at all.

Aniking

Reaction score
Number one. There were people in CWF that didn't give a shit but this is UWF so whoever doesn't care shouldn't even be here. For Christ's sake, this might be the single best e-fed ever so how can someone not care?

Where the fuck did CWF come from? I wasn't talking about that fed at all. All I said was nobody probably gives a shit.

As for UWF being the single best e-fed ever, nobody should be making calls like that. I know you weren't apart of UCW, but UWF has a LONG way to go before it'll overtake that fed. It's getting closer to eclipsing ETW (started bigger than UCW but got overtaken due to no longer existing) but it's nowhere near UCW in my eyes. Not to mention there's probably amazing feds existing somewhere on the internet that even crush UCW, so UWF being "the single best e-fed ever" is a huge overstatement.

Last edited:

BronzyCoder

Reaction score
Yeahhh, as someone who was in UCW and has seen what UWF has to offer so far I'm going to agree with AK. It's good that you're so enthusiastic, but that claim is over the top.

Then again I'm biased since I did kinda well in UCW.

Aniking

Reaction score
Yeahhh, as someone who was in UCW and has seen what UWF has to offer so far I'm going to agree with AK. It's good that you're so enthusiastic, but that claim is over the top.

Then again I'm biased since I did kinda well in UCW.

Even then, that was UCW's 3rd version. It's 2nd version at one point had 4 brands - 3 of them were very strong and the 4th was still finding it's feet. Who knows how big the fed would've gotten if the forum didn't go down for two weeks, spelling the end of a forum that was incredibly active.

BronzyCoder

Reaction score
Even then, that was UCW's 3rd version. It's 2nd version at one point had 4 brands - 3 of them were very strong and the 4th was still finding it's feet. Who knows how big the fed would've gotten if the forum didn't go down for two weeks, spelling the end of a forum that was incredibly active.

But then there might have been no UWA, and then I might have never appeared. How would you be able to live with yourself then?