UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Mwhahahaha is my evil laugh. Do...not...touch that, SBS. MWHAHAHAHAHAHA.

BronzyCoder

Reaction score
I'm glad you had your accomplishments in your signature, Chriss. Gave me the idea to use it for my own so I can actually remember them, I'm forgetful. I can't even remember if I lost the WHC as Kane, and I think I had a European reign with Sheamus, but I think I might be imagining that and I don't think I can confirm that.

I'm dumb.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
I wouldn't remember them as well so everytime I win a title or do something I could mention as an accomplishment I write it down and save it because I'd forget it as well. I didn't accomplish much but I would forget even that, I'm not good with remembering things like this. I find it kinda funny because I remember every single match I've been in throughout my two year long career yet I could easily forget my accomplishments.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I wish I could remember my matches. I tend to forget them after a month or two have passed :p

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
I read old matches to reminisce really. I have enjoyed every moment of being in UWF! From losing to nearly every match to now being a world champion on one show and hardcore champion on another. I've done alright. :)

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Last I checked, it was the RawisRey Curse, but I'm going off info from a year and a half ago. Where there were a bunch of times that Rey was champion and then the feds died. Perhaps he can't draw, perhaps the feds just give up because they know they're never going to get better than having Rey as champ, or perhaps it's some kind of curse from a warlock/witch.

He cant be killed by conventional weapons.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
What if he will be reydy for it, counter it and then reype you?