UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
I actually feel very old because I remember when Bronzy sent me a PM back on PWM asking me how to properly construct a TT. What an honor he asked me. Turned out into one of my best interwebz buds and I'm superpsyched to see him back!

#bronzyfanforlife <3

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
Oh yeah, something along the lines of that. Sadly, PWM's dead so we can't check. Pretty awesome, huh. Bronzy, who could now piss all over all of my wrestlers I've ever played asked me how does he e-fed.

And also, we never got to do that Punk vs Y2J feud we wanted to do and WWE ended up stealing our Highlight Reel. (that really happened, they stole lines from both sides).

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Heh you all feel old? I feel real old. So old I think... I think... I think... sometime down the road... ya know. Heh.

But all you oldies make me feel younger than a 25 year old :p

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Sorry for taking so long to get my Ambrose TT out. I had half of it written already when I posted yesterday but just got so caught up in things until now. I really enjoyed writing it though.

Also welcome back to everyone. Some very nice big returns. Hello BronzyCoder. I've never met you but I look forward to facing you in the near future. I think you came about during my time away from E-Feds. BTW am I considered a vet or a new guy? I was around in NCW but I didn't really do anything there. I think new guy works better for my legacy haha.

Another also, Jesus Slim you're 25! C'mon Ric Flair you need to hang it up because that is too old! :flair:

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
This is my second year in e-feds so I will be getting on your nerves for a loooooong time. MWHAHAHAHAHAHA

BronzyCoder

Reaction score
This is technically my second year too, I think. Since I wasn't in any e-feds throughout 2012. Which means I also get to annoy people. Namely Grimlock, he's fun to irritate.

Also, I'm not sure whether to raise awareness of the RIRC or stop mentioning it in case saying its name brings it here.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
This is technically my second year too, I think. Since I wasn't in any e-feds throughout 2012. Which means I also get to annoy people. Namely Grimlock, he's fun to irritate.

Also, I'm not sure whether to raise awareness of the RIRC or stop mentioning it in case saying its name brings it here.

RIRC?

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Sorry for taking so long to get my Ambrose TT out. I had half of it written already when I posted yesterday but just got so caught up in things until now. I really enjoyed writing it though.

Also welcome back to everyone. Some very nice big returns. Hello BronzyCoder. I've never met you but I look forward to facing you in the near future. I think you came about during my time away from E-Feds. BTW am I considered a vet or a new guy? I was around in NCW but I didn't really do anything there. I think new guy works better for my legacy haha.

Another also, Jesus Slim you're 25! C'mon Ric Flair you need to hang it up because that is too old! :flair:

Heh I wouldn't mind being 25 again. I'm just a few years older than that :p

BronzyCoder

Reaction score

Last I checked, it was the RawisRey Curse, but I'm going off info from a year and a half ago. Where there were a bunch of times that Rey was champion and then the feds died. Perhaps he can't draw, perhaps the feds just give up because they know they're never going to get better than having Rey as champ, or perhaps it's some kind of curse from a warlock/witch.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
I knew it was something with Rey once I saw the first three letters but I wasn't sure about the C.

Nah, I don't think so. Rey was champ before and everything is nice and smooth. But if you are worried, you can try to take the title away from him haha.

SBS

Reaction score

No problem man. These things happen. High quality anyway so well worth the wait. You now have to fight to be the face of Raw Bumout, don't let me down. :p

BronzyCoder

Reaction score
I'm rusty as it is, I think getting into a match with Rey at this point may just result in me getting buried.

Then again, I'm just assuming since it's been like a year and a half. You never know, I could suddenly go super saiyan or something.

SBS

Reaction score
I'm rusty as it is, I think getting into a match with Rey at this point may just result in me getting buried.

Then again, I'm just assuming since it's been like a year and a half. You never know, I could suddenly go super saiyan or something.

I know who your first opponent is going to be, but your going to have to wait till Tuesday or Wednesday to find out. Mwhahahahaahahahaha

BronzyCoder

Reaction score
Damn you. Now you've gone and made me wonder. I am excited to get back into this, though. I feel like I did when I first started. Then again, I lost my first match when I didn't post, I forgot about it and I jobbed out to the Ultimate Warrior, so take that as you will.