UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
We still have plenty of time so no problem.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
no tting to do, so checky out random video I made:

[video=youtube;LKOGF21HCho]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKOGF21HCho[/video]

Aniking

Reaction score
Awesome video RIR. I've always wanted to learn how to make videos like that, but I just can't be bothered committing. It's always good to see when somebody can do it, so well done.

I found one part interesting - "People in my career who are jealous of my abilities... my youth *flashes up Rhodes & Christian*"

Oh really? :hm:

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
In Rhodes mind everyone is jealous of Cody Rhodes, even his own group. hee hee, the whole world is against my Cody Rhodes in my Cody Rhodes mind.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
I want to address a few topics everyone:

1. Character changes.

If you want to change characters, that's fine, but please be considerate about it. I just had a Smackdown guy come to me and tell me he's no longer feeling his character and wants to switch. That's fine. You know why? Cause Smackdown will be up tomorrow and he'll have his last match as that guy. Then when EOR and SBS do the promo, they won't put that character on the card.

On the flip side, I've had 2 Raw guys come to me over the past 2 weeks and say the same thing. The problem with that is they waited until the card was up. Now their opponent can't TT, cause they're not feeling it. Guys wanna TT. Everybody saw how amped Chriss was to TT last week, and he didn't get the chance.

If you're going to switch, take one of two routes. 1) either give me more than a last minute heads up and don't wait til I post a card or 2) ride it out for one more week.

Next thing I want to take about:

LOA.

This is pretty much the same thing. Again, I had someone PM yesterday, telling me that they weren't going to TT this week, so they wanted to go LOA. He assured me that he'll be back next week though. No reason given at all. That's not LOA, that's someone not wanting to TT for the week. And since I wasn't told before hand, it's still a strike. Please be considerate. The above was about being considerate to fellow TTers. This is about being considerate to staff.

Thank You.

Last edited:

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
I find it kinda...sad that something like this has to be told.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
It is sad, especially considering how hard staff and most of the trash talkers work, and because of how long many of the people in UWF have been fedding.

Pete

Reaction score
I have a question: in my match, do I now have to wait for whoever's William Regal to drop, or can I go ahead and post another TT now? Just asking so I don't end up slipping up like BDC did. Thanks.

BDC

Reaction score
I had already told him Andrew... He's used to RPing style, which is weird in itself, which is why I don't do it.

Well, where I used to rp at, we TTed or chained all the time. Epic promos back in the day. to split it, to me, is weird.

And, thanks for backing me up, but I knew better. It's all good. Me and Andrew gonna win this thing anyways, right?:winning:

Pete

Reaction score
^tru dat. We should have been on the same show, bro. You need your old chaining partner ;)

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Pete, I'm Regal, would you mind editing your TT so you havnt brought me out and edit that OOC out. Why did you bring me out?

Pete

Reaction score
Will do. I did it for the Wayne's World bit. Apologies.

EDIT: Done. It now ends with your music playing, is that all right? Sorry again.

Last edited:

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
No probs mate

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
If People are wondering why Me and SBS are locking Smackdown Trash-Talking threads, it's because we are either about to write the match, or the trash-talking is equal and we don't feel that another random TT will be fair.

It's mainly to keep everything equal, that and really, a few times we've written a match on a late Thursday/Early Friday and suddenly someone has posted another one. It's a real pain.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
If People are wondering why Me and SBS are locking Smackdown Trash-Talking threads, it's because we are either about to write the match, or the trash-talking is equal and we don't feel that another random TT will be fair.

It's mainly to keep everything equal, that and really, a few times we've written a match on a late Thursday/Early Friday and suddenly someone has posted another one. It's a real pain.