UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lewb

Reaction score
Heads up y'all King of the Mountain participants. I'm starting now.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
OH MY GOD!

My sesh with Fetter is gonna be awesome. Really looking forward to it.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Going 1-1 will be punished, as I know. If you leave it till the last minute, whether you out tt the guy you're facing or not, you will lose, and rightfully so.

I don't want to say you'll be punished by going 1-1, but it's not beneficial. Take a look at Raw this week, I had zero intention of adding Aniking to the Championship match when I came up with that card. But truth be told, I was disappointed by both Champion and Challenger this week in terms of TTing. Especially considering how hard some of you with second characters TTed for Heatwave, and couldn't do the same for Raw.

I'm hoping the TTing improves this week.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Tired as fuck. I need to get some sleep and then I am going to TT for The Great American Bash.

Dom

Reaction score
Putting this here because I don't want to spam up a trash talking thread, but Andrew, you could've been a little nicer to BDC in your match thread for this week. It has been a good four days since he last posted, he basically just added on to a post that was pretty short to begin with, and as far as I know BDC is pretty new at this. Yes, you shouldn't double post, but maybe a resounding "WTF BDC" wasn't the best way to go about telling him that, especially since you've made plenty of similar mistakes in your efed career as well.

Just my two cents. Not a big deal, but it just urked me to read that.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
B. In a multi-man match, which ranges from Triple Threats and above, you may not post then immediately post after just 1 opponent has. You must wait until everybody has posted before you may post again, unless a certain order has been specified by your Head Writer(s). If you break this rule, it is under the discretion of the Owner(s) whether you shall receive 1 strike or not.

Not to be a real asshole, but it clearly says in the Rules. I know he's new to this, it's all good now

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
I had already told him Andrew... He's used to RPing style, which is weird in itself, which is why I don't do it.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk

Not to be a real asshole, but it clearly says in the Rules. I know he's new to this, it's all good now

He's not calling you out because u said something. He's callig u out because u went the wrong way about it with someone who is clearly new.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
The Red Version this week is turning into a massive article, and I haven't had much time to write it as I've been working constantly and been very tired in my time off. But I promise you the wait will be worth it, and I will have it done tomorrow. Thanks for your patience, Dose fans, I appreciate it.

Aniking

Reaction score
Luckily for you you've got a TT out of the way already. I'll hopefully have one up today, just been in and out of the house again these past few days. Haven't been able to really sit down and write.

As for the double post, I could see it coming from a mile away, so I'm really not surprised to come online and see it. Honestly I've got no problem with how Andrew handled it, but maybe new guys should be directed to the rules in future.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Guys from ACW who are used to RPing style and they are new to this should be taken differently. I mean, c'mon...everybody was once a novice. Just give them a little more time until they get used to this.

Aniking

Reaction score
It's still pretty obvious that double posting doesn't happen. Just needed to have a quick look through some threads to get the idea of how this place works.

Not being hard on the guy, just stating a fact. It's not like he's 12.

Aniking

Reaction score
Anyone from the nWo TTing soon?

And you just got your wish! I hadn't TTed until now because I've been busy for the past week and a bit. Finally got some time to sit down and throw one up, so there you go! Hopefully Fetter shows up after you TT because I don't want my winning streak to lose in that fashion :p