UWF - Did You Know?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Did you know?

[video=youtube;EA4f1po2g-M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EA4f1po2g-M[/video]

*You must play the song*

That the Money in the Bank in the UWF has a 100 percent success ratio. That is better then the UWF Royal Rumble with only 0 percent of the Rumble winners have successfully win the the World title.

Bobby Roode under both I and EOR has a overall losing record in the UWF.

Aniking

Reaction score
Did You Know?

That there are only six e-fedders who have won over 15 championships in e-fed history? (ETW, UCW, CWA & UWF)

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
Did You Know?

I beat many good e-fedders throughout my e-fedding career, but I've never beaten Rawisrey.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Did You Know?
While I may be a "legend" in the trashtalking feds... I almost didn't bother with it at all until I was talked into initially trying it in UCW.

Did You Know?

That there are only six e-fedders who have won over 15 championships in e-fed history? (ETW, UCW, CWA & UWF)

You gonna list them?

Did You Know?

I beat many good e-fedders throughout my e-fedding career, but I've never beaten Rawisrey.

:rock2:

Aniking

Reaction score
You gonna list them?

I was just waiting to see if anybody was interested ;)

The six e-fedders who have won over 15 championships in e-fed history (in alphabetical order) are: Aniking, Chase, Itchweed, rawisrey, Sam & ShanegoFett.

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
Did You Know?
While I may be a "legend" in the trashtalking feds... I almost didn't bother with it at all until I was talked into initially trying it in UCW.

You gonna list them?

:rock2:

Beat your Lesnar once in CWF as Punk, I believe. But I never got to beat your Rock. One of my dream opponents <3

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Beat your Lesnar once in CWF as Punk, I believe. But I never got to beat your Rock. One of my dream opponents <3

I don't remember much I did in CWF. I know I won the IC title, was screwed, and left. Other than that I remember nothing.

But you vs. my Rock... I dunno if ya could handle that :p

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Did You know? for the Showdown of Dreams event, I contacted Slim to do a segment with his Rock because I had never worked with him before, We got to writing it but it wasn't officially finished

In fact I still have that segment saved here if you want to read what almost was

it's not officially done and the two entrance videos I put had to be deleted because of WWE youtube stuff. Just know that the first was JBLS theme, and the second was a JBL theme I made that had a JBL chant piped over it.

[video=youtube;YU060CL2GuE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YU060CL2GuE[/video]

JBLs theme hits the arena, the crowd almost surprised to hear it early but are quick to turn towards the stage and boo loudly towards the entrance way. As the on the side of stage the white limo pulls up with the trademark longhorns on the side, The driver parks and steps out quickly going to the back and opening up the door as JBL steps out wearing a towel around his neck under his black jacket and a shit eating grin holding up the former UCW Championship.

jyuhyn.jpg

JBL is about to take a step forward but stops he points at his driver and motions for him to give him something, the driver reaches into his jacket pocket and hands him a microphone JBL lifts it up as his music fades off.

stagejbl56ggh.jpg

JBL: I’m so sorry ladies and gentleman but it seems some imbecile in the back forgot what I specifically told them to do so we will need to do this over, Driver reopen my door when the music begins again, oh and boy make it snappy I’m your boss open it up all the way you don’t want me hurting my check writing hand do you. Let’s go start it up again

*JBL tosses the mic at the driver surprising him as he juggles it trying to make sure it doesn’t fall, he sighs as he puts it back in his jacket and JBL steps back into his limo closing the door. The driver ptu his hands together waiting for the signal when music played, the crowd shocked*

[video=youtube;Nv4duIZwCD8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nv4duIZwCD8[/video]

The camera pans the audience and everyone is looking around as if trying to look for those actually cheering when they realize what is going, the cheers coming from the speakers as you can hear over it a JBL chant sadly being attempted by JBLs own voice. The driver opens the door and JBL comes out with a seemingly impossible wider grin lifting up his hands one holding his hat the other the Championship as the crowd boo as loud as they possibly can to drown out the cheers playing through the speakers. JBL puts back on his white cowboy hat before he makes his way down the ramp, holding his title up in the air with a big grin on his face.

champ.jpg

Once at ringside he stops looking around at the booing crowd as if they are cheering he starts to do a little Texas two-step before walking up the steel steps and looking around at the crowd. He holds on to his hat before stepping into the ring and lifting his arms up, walking to the corner standing on the second rope as he lifts his hand and title up once more

champjbl5.jpg

He gets down and is handed a microphone as he looks around his music and therefore the piped in cheers fading off, the boos taking over but his smile still plastered on his face.

John Bradshaw Layfield:

It is morning again, in America. Ladies and Gentleman you can come out from behind your doors, it is safe once again to believe because JBL is here to be your beacon light, your guide through the darkeness lighting it up with my million dollar smile. Like the benefactor that I am, I am here to take care of all of you…My Fans.

*The crowd boos loudly as JBL continues*

I know there are thing I need to talk about, matches to think about and people to acknowledge but before that I need to talk about something Much…MUCH more important…me. You see while some like the Pope are here to get a paycheck they haven’t gotten in a long long time, others like The Rock are here to get in good with you people to try and not seem to Hollywood, and others like Austin are here just to promote their own name and wherever it is they happen to be at in his case UWF. I am here for one reason, My people. I don’t need publicity, I don’t need promotion, and we all know I don’t need money know this is all about what you all need. And what you need, is something to look up to once again. Because what do you have to look up to now? Beer drinkers, prima donnas, crazy punk kids with mask and people outside of our country, UWF is missing people to look up too, this little show was missing people to look up to. But fear not boys and girls, for your true AMERICAN…Hero… Has arrived.

*The crowd starts a “you Suck†chant as JBL bask in his own glory*

What better man for your kids to look up to, hell let’s face facts what better man for even you quote unquote “Adults†in the audience to look up to. I am a Self-Made Millionaire, a man who has success written in his DNA, I’ve started companies earned millions and won championships I am by all means what every little snot nosed kid wanted to be when they grew up. To be the good looking, Rich guy who can kick ass whenever he wanted, And you all can be just like…well…you all can be almost like…You all can aspire to be like me. I won’t lie to you my biggest fans and say you can be the next JBL, because is and forever will be only ONE…Wrestling God. But that aside you all can be the next best thing, the people who have the intellect to recognize greatness and therefore become better people for doing so. Tonight here at the Showcase of Dreams, a show I still believe should be called the Showcase of JBL, you will see a lot of people who lie and tell you they are here for you people. But know that only JBL is truly here for the people.

*the crowd reacts negatively as JBL smiles holding his title up for a moment*

This right here, this forever brands me as the single greatest this business has ever seen. The best and the worst have held the UCW championship but only John Bradshaw Layfield has brought the championship the prestige it was always destined for, I am the reason ETW lasted more than a week I am the reason UCW ended with the greatest UCW champion it ever had, and I am the reason all you people are here tonight because I hate to break it to the boys in the back but we all know I am the only true star on this show.

*As the crowd boos JBL swings the title back on his shoulder as he holds up a hand*

Now now I understand some of you people are still uneducated towards what I am truly stating here, and you may feel bad and jealous and I would just like to speak to you directly whether you’re in the back or out here tonight, it’s not your fault. No I aspired to be the best at what I did and you simply wanted to do the best you could do, you all were afraid of failure so you never let your dreams get past the front door. I’ve never been afraid of failure and guess what, I’ve never failed. Just know I feel for all of you, you must feel terrible but please realize it is not your fault I am better than you, none of you really stood a chance.

I am here taking time out of my very busy schedule to allow you people to see me in the ring once again, allowing you the very oh so very common witness true greatness for the price of admission. I know what each and every single one of you are thinking and let me just answer you before you even have to say it, You are welcome. But with that in mind I am going to do one more thing for you people because god knows I love you all so very much, just because I don’t want to touch you doesn’t mean I can’t touch your hearts. Just because I don’t want to talk to any of you, doesn’t mean I don’t want to hear your voice, for I am going to allow you all to join me in a very touching moment. So please everyone quiet down, this is a rare opportunity, Shhh shhh please…Join me as I pay tribute, To Myself…Chant with me the three initials you know you all love.

J…B…L

*The crowd boos*

J…B…L

*â€Sucks†the crowd responds*

J…B…L!

J…B…L!...J…B…L!..J…B!

*Suddenly JBLs chant is interrupted turning over to the stage because up on the tron is none other than The Rock*

Is that a blemish? Oh no. It can’t be. Wrestling gods such as The Rock could never have an imperfection. Could never even have a pimple. Look at that face. It’s flawless. Its gorgeous. Its just the best thing The Rock has ever seen ever since The Rock looked at Trish’s…

What you say jabroni? The Rock is on camera? Oh. Well let The Rock grab a few things… oh and JBL… The Rock didn’t forget about you. The Rock heard everything you had to say so… The Rock felt he would do the crowd an honor in coming on down so… hold on tight. The Rock… IS HERE…. Oh no that’s gay. Who would say something like that besides some wannabe white dr. of thugonomics… FINALLY… THE ROCK… ah hit the music..

[video=youtube;5LCn77DrjCs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LCn77DrjCs[/video]

… is cookin

The Rock comes out to a thunderous ovation from the crowd… carrying his own UCW title. He walks down the ramp and up the steps. He does his signature salute to the fans before entering the ring and walking towards the corner with the belt unhitched and raises it high for all to see.

He gets down from the ropes as he is handed a mic from the stagehand and stands center stage.

Rock: How often is it that you can come to a ring with two guys that have UCW titles? That has to be a rarity. Only on a stage like this could something like that happen right? The Rock means you with your legions of fans chanting that you suck and then when The Rock comes out he gets greeted with such a warm welcome that it is out of this world… could be a dream right? Nah this is reality and the reality of things is that… you’re looking in the face of a true Wrestling god. A Wrestling Icon. This is not the moment that the people have wanted. They didn’t wanna bask in the glory of JBL and how much he sucks. Instead they would much rather want to bask in the glory in that… oh wait you have to wait for this. The Rock wants the millions to stand on their feet for this. This is going to be sing-a-long with The Rock here.

AHEM!

Rock & crowd: FINALLY! THE ROCK HAS COME BACK TO MADISON! SQUARE! GARDEN!

A loud “Rocky†chant begins as the Rock almost starts to laugh it off before turning his attention back to JBL.

Rock: Now in case you are curious… that is how it is done. That is how you get the millions…

AND MILLIONS!

Rock: Of fans worldwide to realize how much of a wrestling god you are. That is how you get them to realize that YOU… JBL… Jimmy Boy Lane or whatever those letters stand for, that you are the best that there ever was. That The Rock is the one and only beacon of light that will illuminate this arena. That with The Rock… all it takes is Rock to say something along the lines that… JBL is… a popcorn fart.

Almost immediately the fans start chanting “popcorn fart†towards JBL

Rock: Like pudding in the Rock’s hand. You see Johnny Boy Long, The Rock has this intangible about him that no matter what he says, no matter what he does… it will always overshadow anything and everything that any other person could possibly think of, could possibly do, could possibly accomplish. Your claims of being the best have fallen on a few deaf ears, and then there are those that don’t even remember when you became champion but instead are more tempted to believe that you went to some website and purchased the belt on your own in your feeble attempts to be just like The Rock because… in the end doesn’t everybody want to be just like The Rock? Doesn’t everybody just want to be as popular, as good looking, as successful as The Rock? The Rock sure does and The Rock definitely achieved that. What have you done again Jillian Bart Lang?

Before JBL can even respond

IT DOESN’T MATTER WHAT YOU’VE DONE!

The fans pop huge for the classic line finally being used.

The bottom line here Joey, is that The Rock is back to electrify as only he can, The Rock is here to kick ass, and The Rock is here… because believe it or not… this is Rock appreciation night and that is only because The Rock elects to day to be. If only… just to piss you off. But in the end what really matters Jay, is that The Rock… for tonight is back and right now you are impending on The Rock’s spotlight so enjoy your moment of glory that The Rock has brought. And what better way to bask in the glory of The Rock then with an old familiar chant from the millions… chanting The Rock’s name.

The fans then start a “Rocky†chant.

As the Rock turns his head seeing his handiwork the crowd loudly and decisevily chanting his name, JBL brings the title off his shoulder to his hand as he turns his own head with a look of disgust.

rocfk4d.jpg

JBL looks at Rock and lifts up his microphone.

Who do you think you are?

The crowd starts chanting Rocky once more as if answering his question

How dare you come out here and ruin all these poor sheeps good time, they were in the middle of honoring their hero. But it doesn't surprise me, for when theirs a spotlight you are not too far behind trying to hog your way into it. We've met, if in a different format when you turned into a General Manager but I see the Real Rock is in front of me today. Not the big smile, cheap pop caricature you were as general Manager, no this is the good old selfish Rock we all know and loathe.

The crowd starts to chant "you suck" and JBL turns his head quickly

If you all would be so kind as to shut your mouths and sit down, just because I'm talking to someone below me already doesn't mean everyone can jump on in.

JBL turns back to Rock as the crowd boos loudly and clearly, pausing for a moment as he looks at Rock

You know I used to never understand why you always said "Finally The Rock has come back", but I finally understand it's because you abandon these fans so often. And I'm sure you have yourself a good excuse to get back on their good graces quickly, fact of the matter is this show isn't about you. Considering I'm a self made millionaire all I had in my contract was that I face Stone Cold Steve Austin in a two out of three falls match, oh but you I'm sure they had to pay a hefty sum to get you to come out and play. Which explains just why two people who shouldn't even be mentioned in the same breath as I, are quote unquote "main eventing" this show. But I see it for what it truly is, The Rock was the highest bidder so he and Pope, who is just happy to be getting payed to do something for the first time in months, get to be the last show on the card. But JBL is the true showcase, I'm not some failed, retired, old timer, I didn't have to walk away from the business no the company ended with me on Top.

JBL holds up his title showing it to Rock

This is the actual UCW Championship, a title that wasn't touched by any other persons hands after I threw the leather strap that had become the UCW title before it in the trash. What you have with you is a replica, that you sent your assistant to buy so that you can put it on your display case or bring it out when you need to make a flashy entrance.

Rock turns his head as if rolling his eyes at all the talking JBL is doing

Hey! You look at me when I'm talking to you boy.

Rock turns back to JBL, as if ready to fight

Do you know the difference between you and I is? we can both use this microphone but in this ring there is only one Wrestling god, you win the main event of a pay per view and you retire. I win the main event of a pay per view, and shut down the whole damn company. You beat Austin, I obliterate Austin, you insert names into your generic catchphrases and I captivate the masses. Playing Sing along with the Rock is fun, it plays to their most basic and earliest memories, but when it comes to this ring...My Ring...you can't touch me. And you know what Rocky, I'm glad you came out here. Because I want people to realize that The Rock and Pope close the show, but JBL main events it.

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
I don't remember much I did in CWF. I know I won the IC title, was screwed, and left. Other than that I remember nothing.

But you vs. my Rock... I dunno if ya could handle that :p

I dunno if I could, but I'd love to give it a try. I like to live dangerously.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Mannnn we had gold going. Shame we couldn't finish it.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Did you know that Dean Ambrose has had more matches than anyone else in UWF. In fact, his next match will mark his 50th.