UWF - Did You Know?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aniking

Reaction score
For those of you who weren't around to experience the greatness that was UCW, you'll be unaware of the agenda behind this thread. It's simple - post an e-fed related question that members may or may not have known. I'll give you an example to start:

Did You Know?
That CaptainxBumout's Dean Ambrose is the longest reigning UWF World Heavyweight Champion in history? His reign ended at Wrestlemania 2 on 84 days, surpassing the previous mark of 63 days set by Prodigy as Ted DiBiase Jr.

This thread used to often be used for people to inform others of self-accomplishments, which in turn could be classed as an "ego boost", but I suppose nobody knows you better than you. But anyway, it always provided some interesting shit, so go nuts!

Lewb

Reaction score
Did you know I'm still the only member to have held all three world championships?

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Did you know I'm still the only member to have held all three world championships?

And also the first e-fedder in the history of UWF to become a triple crown winner with one character.

Lewb

Reaction score
And also the first e-fedder in the history of UWF to become a triple crown winner with one character.

A true triple crown is with the tag belts I believe. I was the first to get 1st 2nd and 3rd tier. Also first to hold two world titles at the same time. Haha. My bragging is now done.

Aniking

Reaction score
Triple Crown - World, 2nd Tier, Tag
Grand Slam - World, 2nd Tier, 3rd Tier, Tag

This shit used to be MAJORLY complicated to figure out and keep track of when you were doing it for everyone. Never again haha.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
I'm on my way to one of those also, or does it have to be the same character?

There is a difference between you (as a fedder) being a triple crown winner and your character being a triple crown winner so the choice is pretty much yours.

Reaction score
Did you know? As Kurt Angle, I have yet to win a match with the same finishing move, my début I won with a Roll-up, my second match was the Ankle Lock, third match was the Angle Slam and Wrestlemania I won with a Guillotine Choke.

^ I think that sounds interesting enough :).

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Did You Know?: That Daniel Bryan is the longest reigning Television Champion in UWF history with 121 days. Lub's Rob Van Dam and rawisrey's Damien Sandow are both tied for second longest reign with 42 days each.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Did you know, the longest single match in the history of the E-Fed technically was Damien Sandow versus Dean Ambrose at roughly 55 minutes and was possibly the longest written match at over 6,000 words :p.

It was also the most contested title, defended every single week the champion was in a singles match.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Did You Know?: That Daniel Bryan is the longest reigning Television Champion in UWF history with 121 days. Lub's Rob Van Dam and rawisrey's Damien Sandow are both tied for second longest reign with 42 days each.

Did you know, the longest single match in the history of the E-Fed technically was Damien Sandow versus Dean Ambrose at roughly 55 minutes and was possibly the longest written match at over 6,000 words :p.

It was also the most contested title, defended every single week the champion was in a singles match.

Nice to see it didn't take long for guys to mark for themselves lol

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I'm just waitin for my mark out moment to start strokin my own ego as only The Rock... I mean I can.

Aniking

Reaction score
Did you know? As Kurt Angle, I have yet to win a match with the same finishing move, my début I won with a Roll-up, my second match was the Ankle Lock, third match was the Angle Slam and Wrestlemania I won with a Guillotine Choke.

^ I think that sounds interesting enough :).

That is actually pretty interesting. Funny how stuff works sometimes.

Did You Know?
That the last UWF Champion and the last United States Champion is Dod's John Morrison? He lost the UWF Championship to Rey's Cody Rhodes at No Way Out, where he relinquished the United States Championship to receive a UWF title shot in the first place. Sam's Antonio Cesaro went on to win the vacant title three weeks later and remains champion.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Did You Know?

That the two longest reigning UWF Champions, Stone Cold Steve Austin and Cody Rhodes have met two times in singles competition. Currently, Rhodes is 2-0 against the Texas Rattlesnake.