• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

UWF - Anarchy Roster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Re: Anarchy September 4th, 2013 KOTR Qualifier: Seth Rollins vs. Derrick Bateman

'A familiar song plays, the crowd is unsure whether to cheer or not as Seth Rollins comes out to the song he first used when he came into UWF, "Flesh It Out" begins playing as Seth Rollins comes out from behind the curtain'.

tumblr_mfe42lxZQm1qc3d3co1_250.gif

OOC: Pretend the belt is the briefcase

Seth Rollins isn't in his wrestling attire, he takes a deep look at the crowd before making his way to the ring, Rollins doesn't look angry at all. He seems confused as he enters the ring as he looks at everyone in the ring.

tumblr_mfe42lxZQm1qc3d3co5_250.gif

Seth Rollins:

Heh... Well Summerslam is over and done with and why am I not surprised? It was so darn obvious that I was going to be screwed out my match one way or another and this week I find myself facing a man I've faced off a few times. A man I've fell short to; typical Vince protecting Christopher Masters this week but that's fine with me. I'm not here to play games at all, I'm here to excel; whilst I lost at Summerslam I honestly feel I could have defeated Tyson Kidd. But I'll let him bask in his own ego and let him live up to his hype, after all he's still undefeated. But this week, I face Derrick Bateman once again and I have to go into scramble with him and Maxine but honestly... I don't want to have to bad-mouth them, they've impressed me since I last saw them, their friend Fandango is the Champion and that's where the problem lies... I have this briefcase, I could cash it in and steal his precious Championship and his friend, Derrick Bateman wouldn't be too impressed with that. Would he? No. But don't you worry Derrick, don't you worry because this week I'm not going to do the dirty; will it be next week? Will he be the person I take the Championship belt off? Maybe, maybe not. You shan't worry about that, I really need to get into motivation... Whilst Vince is doing all he can to disrupt me from victories; it sure isn't making me weak whatsoever. This week, Derrick and I go toe-to-toe and I've lost count how many times I've faced you and sure you've been the victor this whole time and I've always said this will be the week I'll beat you and such. But I'm not going to say that at all, I'm not going to be brash and cocky because it comes to bite me right in the behind.

It hurts Derrick, it really does and I'm sure you know the feeling as well as I do. I understand Maxine doesn't like me at all, that's perfectly fine; I don't ask for much. But this week, this week signifies importance to me. This week it isn't about Vince Russo, it isn't about you, it's about myself... It's about what I want, it's about what I'm willing to achieve before my biggest decision yet. The time is near, the fury has ignited but soon that light will stop burning... It's a whole new dimension that's appearing, I have to do everything it takes Derrick. Whilst it might hurt, whilst it might be seen as backstabbing... It's only a matter of time before I upset the entire world... but I've got a few things to do before I get to that point, I-

Suddenly Seth Rollins is interrupted.

OOC: Let's keep this short and we'll get tons in!

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Re: Anarchy September 4th, 2013 KOTR Qualifier: Seth Rollins vs. Derrick Bateman

[video=youtube;_fsO26ljSMo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fsO26ljSMo[/video]

The crowd is on their feet for their resident super hero as Derrick Bateman comes out on stage with a mic already in hand. He is alone this time as Fandango and Maxine are no where to be seen. It doesn't take Derrick long before he starts speaking over his theme music.

Derrick Bateman
Whoa whoa whoa sorry to interrupt you there buddy but I just wanted to get out here before you manage to get the crowd to turn on me. Not that they ever would but a hero needs his presence to be known. Now you and I have fought a couple of times before. As a matter of fact I beat your friend Jacob in my debut match. But there really is a simple reason why we keep running into each other. We're the veterans around here. A bunch of new guys can laugh at that statement but it's true. You, me, Umaga and Rhino have been here the longest so it only makes sense we find ourselves competing against one another over and over again but I'm not mad about it. I've lost to you and those guys before but now I get a chance to right that wrong. I get the chance to become the next King of the Ring.

The fans cheer for Derrick to be King of the Ring winner.

You see times are a changin'. My boy Fandango was able to retain his International Championship at the biggest party of the summer! After the match, Johnny came back and was able to remember everything that happened in that match. That's right ladies and gentlemen, I have my best friend back! And that's not the only thing you can expect me to celebrate because Johnny and I have finally gotten another opportunity to become UWF Tag Team Champions! And now I get to beat the man who is basically always a number one contender to further prove that Johnny and I should be facing each other in the main event of a PPV!

But first I gotta get through you. There's a reason you're the Money in the Bank briefcase holder and I won't be taking you lightly. I've seen firsthand what you can do in this ring. I know you like to fly. How's about goin' on a little airplane spin huh? Or maybe you'll like flyin' through the air when I pick you up with the pure power of my mantastic arms and throw you across the ring. I'm as strong as they come. I can find any way to win. I'm The Bate Man. Nothing can stop me because just when you think you got me...

Derrick Bateman rushes down the ramp and to the announcers side of the ring. Seth doesn't move or look back to see what he's doing but Derrick slides into the ring and get's very close to Rollin's back. He lifts up the mic and clearly out of breathe, speaks.

I'm right behind you.

Bateman backs off into the corner smiling and awaiting Seth's response.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

Seth raises the microphone up as he goes to speak.

192.jpg

Seth Rollins:

I get where you're coming from Derrick I really do, but will friends become foes? I suppose that's something we could look into, after all it happened between Jimmy and myself. We no longer speak, least of my concern anyway. I am liking your new-found respect for me, I appreciate it Derrick. But here's the thing, we're competing to qualify onto the next stage for King of the Ring. We both want it, we both want the opportunity. I could choose the shortcut or I could go the long way about it but that's up to me to decide whether path I want to choose. For now, I'll see how I progress in this tournament after all I can prove myself that I can win matches and do everything it takes. The briefcase has been something people are too focused on, I want to drift from that for the time being and I'd like the focus to be on me. Just because I have this briefcase doesn't mean I'm going to tease a cash-in week in, week out because I've yet to do so. When the time is right, it'll be right. You're right about us being veterans here, I came onto N-X-T as a rookie... it took me time to adjust to how things are done around here and it didn't take me long to adapt. We've wrestled with all the guys, we've won some and we've lost some. The question lies is... What would happen if I became King Rollins, or what would happen if you became King Bateman? It's an opportunity we strive for, it's something that has gotten not only myself but the rest of the locker room motivated.

I'm going to use the opportunity to get as a far as I can get, if I can go all the way that'd be something honorable on my behalf. Fandango would probably appreciate that instead of me doing the dirty; but he has to constantly remind himself that the threat, the target... is now bigger than it ever was. Anybody could win this tournament, I could be a bitch and cash it on him. The landscape is still dirty, there is no water here yet... but one day... there'll be grass and water. The landscape will be cleaner, we're all battling for survival especially after what Vince Russo is doing to half of us. He tried to screw your friend over with the Championship but I am glad he's got that belt back. You can be behind me, you can be aside me, you could be in front of me... It doesn't matter to me where you'll be, I know we'll be doing everything we can to ensure a victory. I want the throne and I'll dethrone anybody who is in my path, I want to go the right way about it and nothing is better than me being hailed... THE KING!

CliqueClacks

Reaction score
Re: Anarchy September 4th, 2013 KOTR Qualifier: Tyson Kidd vs. Christian

[video=youtube;ZAh_4b4FQyU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAh_4b4FQyU[/video]

Tyson Kidd & Natalya make their way to the ring as a loud roar of boo's reign in on the couple. The arrogant Tyson Kidd seems unaffected by the ruckus crowd, but Natalya is yelling at members of the audience on their way to the ring. The couple enters the squared circle and Tyson walks right over to the time keepers for a microphone.

qLbA7aY.jpg

Tyson lets the crowd settle down a bit before he begins to speak.

Tyson Kidd
"I hate to say I told you so...but I told you so. I've never steered any of you wrong, each and every week I say exactly what I'm going to do. At Summerslam you all witnessed the beginning of something special. That was just the first step. Picking up a win over Mr. Money in the Bank at the biggest party of the Summer just isn't enough for me though. Now, there's another obstacle set in front of me. That's to become King of the Ring. I've never lied to any of you before, so mark my words, I am going to steamroll through all the competitors put in front of me. So right now, everyone stand up, and show your appreciation for your next, UWF King of the Ring!"

The crowd explodes with a thunderous boo as Tyson & Natalya stand in the middle of the ring, soaking it all in. Tyson laughs before he holds the microphone back to his mouth.

Tyson Kidd
"It really doesn't matter what any of you think, you see every single week, I come out here to entertain each and everyone of you, and every single week, you boo me. Do any of you really think that matters? Does it really effect my in-ring performance? Maybe if you all would have boo'd me a little bit more at Summerslam, then maybe Seth Rollins would have stood a chance against me. Maybe if you continue to boo and throw trash in the ring, maybe I won't continue to get paid a six-figure contract, or maybe my fiance will leave me, or maybe I'll forget how to do what I do best in this ring! Actually, no, none of those things will happen, because your voices don't matter, they don't change the fate of whoever is put in front of me. This week, the man that will suffer the fate as everyone else put in front of me is Christian. Now I know what you're thinking; 'Tyson, he's Canadian, you can't hate this guy too can you?' The thing is, for the last fifteen years, Christian has cared about you people and he loves your support, he's just as bad as any of you. I would never swoop that low and care about if you people like me, I don't need anybody to be successful. I could have beat Rollins at Summerslam no problem, but since he felt the need to go get a weapon, Vince Russo, who I know has my back, took advantage of a situation and made my job easier. Now, I don't need Vince Russo to be successful, he needs me. Now that's not an insult to Mr. Russo, he'll be the first one to tell you, I'm an extremely valuable asset to have around. I can get the job done, the exact opposite of men like Seth Rollins and Christian. I know during this entire King of the Ring tournament, Vince Russo is going to have my back, because I always deliver for him."

A 'Russo sucks' chant breaks out before Tyson tries to quiet the crowd down. After the crowd stops, Tyson doesn't look to be done yet.

Tyson Kidd
"You're looking at your next King, it's only going to get better for me from here on. Not only are you looking at the next King of the Ring, you're looking at a future World Champion. You're looking at a man that will carry this company on his back because there isn't another man on this roster that can do what I can. Whether you like to admit it or not, I'm the future of this business, I am Mr. UWF, the Crown Prince of Anarchy, and soon to be, the next King of the Ring."

Tyson hands the microphone to Natalya before he goes over to the corner turnbuckle to taunt the audience. Natalya holds the microphone up to her mouth as she has something to say also.

Natalya Neidhart
"Baby, I couldn't have said it any better myself, because after you win the King of the Ring, that International Championship wouldn't look better on anyone but you. When I say that I'm honored to be at ringside for your matches, I really mean that, that's from the heart. These people might not realize it, but I know that I'm grateful to be able to watch you compete every single time you step into this ring. So Tyson, you need to take care of Christian quickly tonight so we can get back to celebrating your huge pay per view win!"

The crowd is now chanting a mixture of boo's and 'We Want Christian' cheers. Tyson grabs the microphone from his fiance as he's sick of this crowd.

Tyson Kidd
"You want Christian?! Fine, Christian, I've already taken care of people just like you when I first arrived in this company, come on, come on guys make some noise! Make some noise for the biggest star from two-thousand and four, where are his peeps? Come on, 'We Want Christian, We Want Christian', everyone get on your feet. At the end of the day it won't matter, so go ahead, everyone cheer, you're all just going to look stupid when that bell rings. But no, try to make me think that any of your opinions matter and that by making noise, a washed-up has-been is going be able to hang with the best thing going in this company."

Tyson backs up into the corner and sits on the top turnbuckle as he waits for the arrival of his opponent for this week...​

iBunka

Reaction score
Re: Anarchy September 4th, 2013 KOTR Qualifier: Hulk Hogan vs. Perry Saturn

The lights dim down as Anarchy returns from commercial break. After a long pause and the fans uncertain of what is about to happen next, a very familiar theme hits the PA system, springing everyone in attendance to their feet.

wOEs4FF.gif

[video=youtube;KedHNubae88]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KedHNubae88[/video]

The lights start flashing yellow and red as Hogan's music continues to graze the speakers. The camera pans to the stage where everyone is awaiting Hulk's appearance. The fans - out of pure joy start singing along with Hogan's theme. After a short period of time he comes out from behind the curtain performing his classic theatrics.

DIFfepj.gif

After what seems to be an heavily milked entrance, Hulk Hogan finally makes his way down to the ring after constant poses and pauses. He manages his way up the steel steps and enters through the second rope before posing for his fans once more. After Hogan feels happy about the result of his return, he grabs a microphone off of the apron and begins to speak.

87.jpg

Hulk Hogan: "You know dudes, some people said they would never see Hulk Hogan wrestle in a ring again. They said I was too old, too fragile. One wrong bump, one wrong move and I would be put into critical condition. After being on top of the wrestling world in my past, I was only at my lowest point weeks ago. That is until I got another chance. I received a phone call from none other than Vince Russo. Now I know I will be getting beef for that, but trust me brothers - me and Vince are all water under the bridge. But Vince Russo called me because he knew I wanted back in and he knew I was willing to work harder than anyone else he was scouting out. He knew that I was getting back into shape and he is the reason I am here tonight."

Hulk Hogan, sounding depressed before, now changes his tone into a more joyous one. He continues to pace around the ring making sure to speak to every side of the ring. The fans are applauding him for his efforts to make a return into the wrestling world once again.

Hulk Hogan: "Now, one of the first things on my bucket list here in the UWF is to teach some of the young guns some lessons. You see boys and girls, these guys don't know the true basics of wrestling. You see them take to the top rope, you see them perform some flashy moves - but you know what you don't see? Classic wrestling brother. Where are the power slams, the suplexes, and the leg drops man? This is what I am talking about. So when I get my hands on someone who doesn't understand what this sport has been built off of - oh brother you can expect some ass whooping."

The fans howl and holler at the attitude displayed by Hulk Hogan. It is evident that he in fact "still has it."

Hulk Hogan: "But tonight I am not facing one of those superstars, brother. Tonight I am facing none other than Perry Saturn. He might not be my target but tonight I still have to show why I am the immortal one in this ring. So for right now, I have to clear the air and make Saturn aware, that this match tonight is nothing personal brother. So Perry, come on out man."

Hogan lowers the mic as he leans against the ropes. He waits for Saturn to come out from behind the curtain. The fans also wait in anticipation.

OOC: Didn't have anything to really start with and I didn't want to milk the entrance. Let's hope something builds off this TT.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Re: Anarchy September 4th, 2013 Tag Tourney Match: Riley & Morgan vs. The Rock & Umag

The tron then turns on to reveal none other than The Rock.

The Rock:

Are you three done being boring? Really? Because that was terrible. That was horrible. You two would be a lot better suited not talking at all and let Paul E. Dangerously down there do all the talking for you. Really… you two never even came close to a main event and yet you two want to talk about The Rock coming up short in a world title match? When was the last time either of you two even came close to a world title match? Oh wait… that never happened. You want to talk about being outranked… you are looking at The Rock here jabroni and what you have to realize is that… The Rock doesn’t need a belt to prove anything. The Rock is and will forever be known as the absolute best in the business whereas you will always be looked upon as… the guy with the golden opportunity but never had enough to make it. So you can keep talking about how The Rock is doing this and doing that to his legacy… but as far as The Rock can recall… you don’t even have one to tarnish.

And then we have the seven foot monster that weighs over three hundred pounds. Freshly released from everywhere he has been because he just can’t cut it and now he thinks that because he shoved his foot in the face of two guys that he is now a threat? Understand this Mattie… you are still nothing. Will forever be nothing. Will always be known as nothing more than the greatest choke artist in wrestling history and this tournament is only going to further that claim to fame of yours. You’ve had everything handed to you on a silver platter and yet you always found a way to drop it all and screw up. So The Rock definitely wants you to bring it Mattie. Bring it so The Rock can have some entertainment in seeing how you will screw this opportunity up.

And as far as the head master here Paulie Shore… really? These are the two “great talents” that you have been boasting about all this time? There is a reason they are so extremely underutilized… it is because they absolutely suck. Now if you want to see true talent… look no further than… the Extreme Champion… Umaga!

[video=youtube;A1G4Wj0h8QA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1G4Wj0h8QA[/video]

UWF Extreme Champion Umaga:

In relations to a bulldozer… it is someone that intimidates or coerces. Matt Morgan… you are the polar opposite of what a bulldozer is. I have proven ever since my arrival that there is not a force here that can stop me. You two decide that since it took a fight from Sting that I don’t have what it takes… I will be more than glad to prove each of you wrong. I will take great delight and demonstrating what a true bulldozer can do.

Heyman… you messed up for choosing these two little people as your clients for you speak of legacies being tarnished… and I expect that after their short comings … they will once again be relegated to the nothings that they’ve been known to be all along. And you… will look like nothing more than a failure. Especially compared to the managerial skills of a Trish Stratus.

Umaga lowers his mic.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Re: Anarchy September 4th, 2013 Tag Tourney Match: Sandow & Knox vs. 3MB

"We're a 3 Man Band!!!!"

The theme of the 3MB plays out for the UWF audience to a pretty mediocre response. The boo's outweigh the cheers but its a pretty quiet mixed reaction. They're are a few fanboys in the crowd who are holding up 3MB signs. The trio of Rockstars walks out from the back, pumped like always, and led by The One Man Band himself, Heath Slater.

SqUqiS5SxCvJ0oEK3qymxma2e1fs7Jrowooh0DpFHcUQ3h37Zw1GV46WmEmC6UgM4T5MPkiRt2Cq4gJT4L-eRDaPLSKY2uRL8Sz6uI9oCyoWWjgHPblmZx9MEg

Both Jinder and Hawkins take either side while Heath plays the Air Guitar. Heath jumps to his feet and the three make their way to the ring. All three slide in and do some more posing before retrieving mics from ring side.

Heath Slater
Whoa. I think we all just need to chill out a little. I mean, this is ANARCHY And 3MB is in the HOUUUUSSSSEEE!

Small pop from the crowd

Heath Slater
3MB is so sought after that our performance on Smackdown was so phenomenal they Anarchy decided they wanted us all for themselves. Because we are the future of UWF, and the future of the whole tag team division baby! Anywhere 3MB goes is a party, and you know it’s going to rock because that’s what we do and not a single soul does it better. Nope. Now due to our incredible talent and our rocking of the heads on Smackdown, we have been entered graciously into this cross brand Tag Team Championship tournament and that’s just great! I mean, we’ve been here for one week and we’re already getting treated like this? Man, I just LOVE this place. I don't get what your problem si talking about how you've been screwed and that any other person would have walked away by now. There's the door Damien, no body is stopping you. Trust me, no one is stopping you. You may not like this place, but we do. They really know how to treat Rockstars like us. And if there's one thing that Rockstars like more than women, money, and music, it’s GOLD BABY! And soon the tag team gold is going to be sitting on our waist!

Heath nods his head and smiles like a goof to the crowd

Heath Slater
Now let me go back on track here. My hearing may be a little off, or maybe I just don’t understand the words coming out of your mouth Mr. Savior but what is sounded to me is like you said we have bad taste in music. Us? 3MB? You must have us confused with yourself Damien. Did you just hear our kicking theme song? You know, the one that’s like “WE’RE A THREE MAN BAND!†then a sick guitar rift? That’s what I heard when we came out. What I heard when you came out is some lame music from like a billion years ago that no one cares about it. You’re lucky we’re even out here because that music was about to put us to sleep, isn’t that right boys?

Hawkins and Mahal nod in agreement

Heath Slater
I think I saw poor Curts head drop a little bit when that Hallelujah thing came on. Talk about booooorrriiinng! But it’s okay. Yeah, its all good because its not the most boring thing I think of. Hmm, what is the most boring thing? Curt?

Curt Hawkins
Damien Sandow?

Heath Slater
We have a winner! DING DING DING. You can’t be more boring and lame dude. With your stupid boring robe. Your stupid hair cut. Your boring attire. Your boring entrance. It’s amazing you’re still employed actually. I thought this was sports ENTERTAINMENT. And you are the least entertaing person I know. Well, besides your friend Big Foot over here.

Heath points the mic and Knox

Heath Slater
Tell ya what, how about because I’m such a nice guy, I’ll do a favor for you this week. For the first time in forever I’m going to make a Damien Sandow match watchable.

Jinder Mahal takes the mic.

Jinder Mahal
You’re Welcome.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Re: Wednesday Night Anarchy 9/4/13 Preview!

Wow this card is absolutely stacked. Did not expect to see this many matches listed for this show. Going to be a real challenge on the writer(s) but I know they can pull through like always.

Love the Tag title tourney. I was just telling SBS that I wasn't really feeling 3MB but I think I'm getting more comfortable. Or maybe I'm just more comfortable playing Heath haha. Anyways, first round and I have the face Rawisrey? Really? Maaaaan this is gonna be a challenge.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Re: Anarchy September 4th, 2013 Tag Tourney Match: Riley & Morgan vs. The Rock & Umag

Heyman prepares to respond to his clients' opposition, but before the portly businessman can speak up, Alex Riley steps forward and responds to The Rock instead.

0.jpg

Alex Riley: There he is ladies and gentlemen, "The People's Champion, "The Great One", The Rock. But as usual, The Rock appears via satellite. And I find that extremely ironic since one of good old Rocky's many tired catchphrases is "Just Bring It" But someone "bringing it" would imply they would be there in person, but not The Rock. Because you see, lately, all of The Rock's promos, just like his performances in this ring have all been phoned in. Truth be told, The Rock doesn't know how to "Bring It" anymore. He didn't "Bring It" at Money in The Bank, he didn't "Bring It" at Summerslam and I have a sinking suspicion that he's not going to "Bring It" to Anarchy. Actually, whether or not The Rock decides to "Bring It" or not is irrelevant because he's going to be simply overmatched. He's going to be overmatched by "The Blueprint" of professional wrestling and "The Blue Chipper" of professional. And that combination spells disaster for the team of the "Has Been" and the "Never Will Be"

Riley walks around the ring thinking of his next words cautiously.

Riley: But you know something Rock, throughout your entire spiel, you made one correct statement. You've lost more World Heavyweight Championship matches than Matt or myself have even been in combined. But Rock, understand something, that plays exactly to our point. We haven't received those opportunities because of guys like you. Guys who need to constantly remain in the spotlight to stroke their obviously over compensating egos. And are you given those World Championship matches because you're talented or because you earn them? No, you're given those World Championship matches because of name value. Just look at the facts. Why did you have that Championship match Summerslam? Because you beat Seth Rollins. SETH ROLLINS? Since when is Seth Rollins the standard bearer for World Heavyweight Championship material. Easy answer; he's not. Management gave you an opponent they knew you could defeat so it looks like you "earned" that match. The truth though Rock is, you haven't "earned" anything in a very long time. But what you have earned is ass whooping this week on Anarchy. And I promise you Rock, we will not disappoint you in that regard.

Riley takes a step back and gives Matt Morgan the floor. Morgan chuckles and turns his attention towards Umaga.

IMG_8483.jpg

Matt Morgan: I heard you were talking now. That's real cute son. Especially considering that you're using words far outside your vocabulary. But the fact that you can actually piece together your thoughts and form a coherent sentence doesn't change the fact that there's a new monster around these parts. You might have dominated these little fish but it's now time for you to step up and try to tackle a great white shark. And I don't think you're up for that challenge. I say that because you've become nothing more than a domesticated house pet.

Morgan continues laughing at Umaga before speaking again.

Morgan: Once upon a time, you used to be a monster. Key words; used to be. You used to run around Anarchy wrecking havoc and doing whatever you wanted. But now look at you son. Associating with Hollywood movie and television stars, yoga instructors. What makes you think you're some form of threat? You're nothing more than a lion who has been declawed. As this point, your bark is far worse than your bite.

Morgan: But my bite son? My bite is deadly. My bite is more than enough to make sure that you never speak again. Then maybe, just maybe your precious Trish Stratus can make herself more useful as opposed to spending all her time on her knees assuring that the three of you don't breed.

The fans may not like Morgan but they know a burn when they hear one. Morgan smirks as his opposition begins to speak up.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Re: Anarchy September 4th, 2013: Sting vs. Rhino

The lights go out as the fans explode in excitement and cheering.

When a man's heart is full of deceit
it burns up, dies, and a dark shadow
falls over his soul.

From the ashes of a once great man has risen a curse,
a wrong that must be righted.
We look to the skies for a vindicator,
someone to strike fear into the black heart of the same man who created him.

The battle between good and evil has begun.
Against an army of shadows comes the dark warrior,
the purveyor of good, with a voice of silence,
and a mission of justice.

This. Is. Sting.

After a brief moment of silence and darkness, the entrance theme of the "Icon" begins to play.

[video=youtube;6vwNBWTmx0s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vwNBWTmx0s[/video]

The theme is "Willing" by Times of Grace as Sting walks out and proudly gestures to the adoring crowd.

1sjsk8.gif

Sting makes his way down the ramp and enters the ring, microphone in hand as he looks at Homicide, ready to address him as "Willing" fades out to silence.

KTDRD2K.png

Sting: Let me make sure I understand the situation correctly. Rhino got so angry about losing his match to CM Punk at Summerslam, losing his guaranteed rematch clause to the International Championship in the process, that he went off to everyone that would listen to him. He gave Vince Russo an earful, he gave Mick Foley an earful, he got all red faced and furious and started punching walls and flipping over tables and whatnot because now he has to start from the bottom and fight his way back up the ladder and re-earn that number one contendership. Look, Rhino, I understand what you're going through because I've been there before, but that doesn't mean I sympathize with you. You should know just from watching everything I've gone through over the past few months that I've had more than my share of being told to start back at the bottom or move to the back of the line and patiently await my turn, and you should definitely know from listening to me, because I've spent the last several weeks pouring out and outlining in the most specific detail all of my trials and tribulations I've experienced but also the passion I have for wrestling and the desire and love and support that wills me through those trials and tribulations. I've been there, I've done it, but you know what? I'm still standing and I'm still here and I still love this and I'm still passionate about it.

But like I said, I don't sympathize, this isn't your pep talk to, "hang in there, sport" or let you know that, "you can do it, slugger!" No, no, no, no, because talking to you as a friend isn't going to do you any good. I'm not going to wrap my arms around you and pat you on the back and tell you that if you work hard enough, you'll get another shot at the International Championship, because I don't know that you will get that shot, because I don't know that you will work hard enough, because to work hard enough you first have to work hard, but before you can do that, you have to work, and, I don't know if you've noticed, but you haven't been doing too much of that lately! In that eight man tag team match, we were relying on you, Rhino, we were relying on you to have our backs and stand firmly at our side as the destructive force we know you can be, we were counting on your raw power and all we got was raw disappointment. Where is your heart at, Rhino? Is it in San Francisco? Have you been listening to Tony Bennett while you've been throwing your tantrums and feeling down on yourself?

I want to know what happened to the "War Machine" that I faced in the Steel Cage with R-Truth. Where's he at, because that guy showed up for work and had passion for what he did and wouldn't just talk about goring you or think about goring you or make excuses for not goring you, he'd just Gore you! Where's the "Man Beast" that I went toe-to-toe with in the Barbed Wire Steel Cage because that guy had even more passion than the Rhino before him. He bled and sweat and sweat and bled and kept coming back for more. You have been a piss poor shell of a man lately, and I know you think I'm talking about the time that's elapsed since you've returned from your suspension, but I'm not. You were a piss poor shell before that, that's why you got suspended, because you got careless and cocky and mouthy and forgot you were a champion and forgot you were representing an entire brand and forgot that you were supposed to behave like a professional! You threw away all of the momentum you had going for you and the track record you'd built up as a reliable talent for Canadian bacon of all things, which is exactly what I'd expect a fat idiot to do.

You have no one to blame but yourself. Losing to Christian last week in the fashion you did? That's your fault and you deserved it. Getting put in a situation where you had to defend your rematch clause instead of getting to cash it in? That's your fault and you deserved it. And you can get mad and huff and puff and put your hands on me like you did the desks and walls for saying this, I don't care, I agree with all of those people who made you mad. You don't deserve to have a shot at the International Championship. You don't deserve to have a shot at the Ironman Championship. And you definitely, without a shadow of a doubt, do not deserve a shot at the Extreme Championship because I'd rather eat Fandango's Fruit Roll-Up tights piece-by-piece than see a lazy buffoon like you go after a belt that I put in the performance of a lifetime to try and win and still fail to get. Do you know what you do to deserve? To have these things said to your face, I want to see you react to these hard truths, I want to see you try and swallow this bitter pill called reality.

So what's it going to be, are you going to be a man and give that one hundred and ten percent, or does the "War Machine" run on tears of self-pity instead of fuel?

Sting lowers his microphone as he awaits the arrival of his opponent.

Last edited:

Blizzard

Reaction score
Re: Ironman Championship/KOTR Qualifier Anarchy 9/4/13: Homicide(c) vs. Dolph Ziggler

[video=youtube;3UY1xiMZ8kU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UY1xiMZ8kU[/video]

Dolph Ziggler’s entrance music blares out of the speakers, and the crowd does something we aren’t used too, and that’s cheer! After the drums kicks in, Ziggler makes his way out onto the stage. Ziggler, as cocky as he can be, struts over to the end of the stage as he does his signature spin, with his back now facing the cameras. Ziggler shakes his hips, as he faces the cameras once again, continuing his entrance down the ramp, brushing off the cheers from the fans. Ziggler makes his way past the ramp, as he walks over to the side of the ring. Ziggler slides on the apron, as he goes to enter the ring, before stopping and sitting on the middle rope, staring at the fans. Ziggler enters the ring as he jumps on the middle turnbuckle, surprisingly soaking in the cheers, with a smirk across his face. Ziggler hops off the turnbuckle, as he grabs a microphone, before speaking.

normal_SD07052013_011.jpg

Dolph Ziggler: So can I take it you people are a little excited to see me tonight? The fans responds with cheers as Dolph has a highly amused grin on his face. It only took a couple of months and A LOT of showing off to get a whole arena full of people to cheer for me, but it’s about damn time! Dolph shrugs to himself. I understand why you’re all excited. We’re hot off the heels of Summerslam, and what a controversial pay-per-view that was for Anarchy. We had a couple of shenanigans that night, but the biggest shenanigan that happened was when this coward here decided to gather up all of his hooligans and jump me before my match. At the mention of what happened, the crowd immediately chimes in with boos toward the Ironman Champion and what he was involved in. Yeah, yeah, I know, it sucks, and because of that, I wasn’t allowed to compete in MY match. The match I was going to walk out victorious, all because of you, Homicide. Wise choice there, champ, because now I’m even more motivated to kick your ass and take your title!

The fans explode in cheers, and Dolph awaits for the cheering to die down, before continuing on.

Dolph Ziggler: How DARE you call yourself a champion, Homicide? I don’t necessarily agree with Russo’s decision to end the match before sixty minutes, but you’re satisfied with that decision? You’re OK with that? When you’re champion, you do everything and anything to prove that fact, but you? You’re not a champion. You’re a coward, you’re a paper champion! You’re hiding it right now, but deep down inside, you KNEW I was going to be trouble for your Ironman Championship. You knew if I was in the match you probably wouldn’t be standing here still champion. That’s the truth you were scared to face, so you decided to gather up your gang of hooligans to jump me before the match. Your homies gave me a slight concussion, and you expected me to be at home, resting, but you just didn’t try hard enough because I’MSTILLHERE! Dolph grins, as the fans explode in boos, before waving his hand, shutting down the noise. You can’t keep me down, Homicide! As much as you beat me down, I’m always going to keep coming right back. Come Anarchy? I’m doing what I do best. I have three goals I NEED to successfully accomplish. I’m going to compete, I’m going to win, and I’m going to become Ironman Champion. Becoming King of the Ring? That’s just an added bonus.

A wide grin creeps up on Dolph’s face, as he runs his fingers through his hair, before focusing on Homicide.

Dolph Ziggler: The pressure’s on. This is my shot. It really is all or nothing, do or die, put up or shut up time, or whatever other cliché expression you care to use. Now would be the time when the nerves might start creeping up on me, right? Except for one thing, I’m DOLPHZIGGLER! My entire career has been filled with moments when I’ve had to step-up and deliver. And whenever a challenge came my way? I rose to meet it, head on. That’s not going to change now. I’m not going to fall at this hurdle, not when everything I’ve achieved in my career has been building to THIS moment. Homicide, you, or whatever you throw at me WON’T change that! In the end, you’ll figure out, just like everyone else, why I’m just that damn good.

Dolph lowers the microphone, as his grin increases in size, awaiting for a response.​

Last edited:

ShanegoFett

Reaction score
Re: Anarchy September 4th, 2013 KOTR Qualifier: Jeff Hardy vs. Matt Hardy

Anarchys sold out arena is pumped up as they await the arrival of one of their favorite superstars. The lights dim and a familiar guitar chord his the PA system

"So you see the writing on the waaaaaaaaaaalllllll"
[video=youtube;6wBvxPRH2nM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wBvxPRH2nM[/video]
thDESIRE.gif

"No More Words" starts to play in full swing and out from behind the curtain, dancing to the beat, is Jeff Hardy. Jeff moves his way out onto the stage and thrashes about as he does to the crowds delight. Jeff throws his hands up in the "Gunz" taunt and a massive amount of pyro explodes from the stage around him. The fans cheer as Jeff jogs down the ramp towards the ring, bobbing his head in time with the music. Hardy runs and slides in under the bottom rope, into the ring. He rushes over to the far turnbuckle and jumps onto the second one, hitting his signature pose while flashbulbs go off in the audience. Jeff hops down, and picks up a microphone from under the bottom rope. He gets to the center of the ring, and his music begins to fade. "Hardy!" chants break out as the crowd are trying to keep his spirits high. Jeff raises the microphone up, and speaks out.

sd510photo055.jpg

Jeff Hardy: Anarrrrrcccchhhhhyyyyyy!!!

Theres a pop from the crowd as Jeff seems fired up

Jeff Hardy: When the fourth of September comes and has passed, one brother will stand, the other shall fall. I've been patient, Matt. I've been nice and forgiving towards you man. I offered my hand time and time again. I offered you help and I offered you support! But you spit it back in my face, you denied me that chance, Matt. You made it impossible to reach you. My own brother, gone. Just like that. Just a whisper in the wind. Because you're not Matt Hardy. You're not a Hardy boy, bro. You're just a jerk. A coward and a jerk. No matter what I did, you attacked me from behind man! You struck your own flesh and blood down, leaving me for the buzzards..

Jeff runs his hands through his hair, and speaks some more while the crowd boo over Matts actions

Jeff Hardy: I'm sick of it though!

The crowd cheers again! Finally Jeff has decided to fight his brother, which may end up being a mistake.

Jeff Hardy: Matt, you pushed me, You dragged me down to your level. So now, enter the dragonfly. Enter the Charismatic Enigma. Jeff-Nero-Hardy. You wasted my chances Matt, you're not getting another one from me! If you want a fight you can have one, because whatever oncoming storm you have prepared for me, will only fuel my fire, my desire, my retribution! You, and Hurricane, you can both come to the dance if you have to. You can throw everything at me, anything you can think of but this time I'm not staying down. This time theres two things on the line; my family pride and a one way ticket to the top that is the King of the Ring tournament.

Jeff paces the ring, acting all riled up and ready to go while the fans cheer him on.

Jeff Hardy: So it's come down to that. The family name and personal success. Which do I choose Matt? Do I go for one over the other? Do I put aside my vengeance just to get a shot at glory later down the road if I can climb the ladder? Or do I go out there and make sure... that you can't compete in the next round!!

Jeff steps up right to the camera and immediately continues speaking

Jeff Hardy: Truth is, older brother, that I dont have to choose, because I can have both. I can spite you, and keep the Hardy name from being tainted further by you, Matt. I dare you, I double dog dare you to come down to this ring and look me in the eyes and tell me that I'm lying. Because I'm not, I'm done with the games man, I'm so over this. The King of the Ring tournament is where I put this past behind me. Where I put my failures and injuries in my wake and where I get to shut you up finally! You made this more personal than it had to be Matt, but I'm not gonna be sorry for what happens to you when you step into my domaaaaain, my lair! Anarchy baby! Because you're just not my blood man, you can't be. I know my family, and my family doesnt act like this. So for your ignorance, for your "Mattitude" crusade against me, I'm gonna rock your little mind with one helluva twist of fate... "brother"

Jeff stares angrily into the camera while the fans chant "Hardy! Hardy! Hardy!" He breaks his gaze, as his focus is broken by...

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

Derrick Bateman holds his hand to his ear and looks very uncomfortable. He regains composure and begins to speak.

Derrick Bateman
Jesus man can you not yell into the microphone? I think you shattered everyone's eardrums. Your voice is already like nails on a chalkboard and the whole purpose of a microphone is to make your voice louder so you don't have to yell. Sorry I kind of missed that last point but I believe it was something about you wanting to be king. Look bro, I appreciate your fortitude and new found motivation but you're already looking at the king of the jungle. I'm a nice guy but I can be fast, ferocious and powerful. Plus, I got a sweet mane like that of a Lion. You might as well call me Simba and the International Championship will be my Pride Rock.

The crowd cheers and even starts a "Simba" chant.

But to go back on your earlier question, you wanted to know what happens when I become King Bateman? Well it's quite simple really. I go on to do what John Morrison couldn't and that's win the International Championship duh! What else would happen? Sure Johnny could end up beating me but at the end of the day I will go down in history as being one of only two King of the Ring winners. Do you have any idea how awesome that would be? I am a part of two tournaments and I plan on winning both of them. Johnny and I have a very strong friendship. Even when he was stuck as Fandango and didn't know who he was, we persisted and stayed friends. I don't know how things were between you and Jim Bob but Johnny and I will always be bros. Super bros. Super Mario Bros. Eh let's not dig into too many video games. We will always be double dragons and if I wanted to screw Johnny, I would have done it already because apparently, that's all you have to do to get title shots in UWF. But no I'm going to earn my shot. Everyone likes to poke fun at Derrick Bateman because he's a little bit different but I've proved time and time again that I can get it done in this ring. People like to think I'm a joke just because I have fun in this ring but I'm no joke. The reason people keep losing to me is because they keep underestimating me.

And once I become king, things are going to start changing around here. First off, it's going to be off with Russo's head! Secondly, anytime someone like LAX wants to gang up and attack people outside of a sanctioned match, they will be fired! Third, casual Fridays! And that's only the tip of the iceberg when I become king. Maybe if you continue being nice Seth, I'll give you the royal cape because I already got a sweet cape but if you think about cashing in on me or Johnny, don't even think you'll be keeping that cape for long. We both hate Russo Seth, but with that briefcase, you can shove it in his face at any time. I on the other hand only have this one opportunity and I'm not going to let it pass me by.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

Seth Rollins chuckles as it seems he isn't offended at all before he speaks once again.

WJ0dm.jpg

Seth Rollins:

Determination. Motivation. Goals. Can you not feel it? When I have this microphone, when I yell into it... This isn't a heavy-metal concert, this is me; Seth Rollins pouring out how bad I want this. You can see the focus in my eyes, you can feel my own emotions throughout the building here Derrick. This is something I want, something I strive for... I need to prove myself at the top of the chain and lately... I haven't done that. I am determined more than ever; the reason for that is because not only Anarchy is involved but the entire UWF. This is my chance to shine not only for this brand, but to shine throughout UWF. I want to be seen as the top guy around here, I want to endure myself as a threat to many and whilst I have utmost respect for many guys here, there is just no friendship in matches, there is nothing but every man for himself proving his ground. But it's lovely hearing you speak, it really is Derrick... It moves me, it motivates me to a point where I sadly have to interrupt because you see... We respect one another but there's a bit of a bite, quite like a lion... You might be Simba but the bigger roar will be heard, the one will bite harder than one can chew.

As for you, if you become King Bateman. Then I will applaud that determination you have; but you trying to tell me that you and Johnny... Fandango, whatever he wishes to be known as now... Super Mario Brothers? I understand your love of gaming, but I just cannot see you both being that close. Not when the moment comes, you'll eventually fall into struggles like I did with Jimmy; but then again it isn't of my concern. I'm only here for myself, I'm here to win it and capture the prize. It's the eye of the tiger, I fight for survival Derrick... I fight for what I want to achieve the most. Now at Summerslam, I wasn't able to get the job done on Tyson Kidd. You know we hate Vince Russo and there's a slight chance he might want to ruin this for us, but I won't let it happen. I understand you're on a tight schedule with the two tournaments, but the focus isn't all on you; nor it is on me. The focus is on everyone who is in this King of the Ring tournament. Everyone wants to become King, so we'll fight... We'll have swords, we'll have the whole she-bang gig to go with it just to be first in line... One will slay and dethrone all, one will become King. I want to be King. But I like your pride, I like your respect... The fact you wouldn't turn on your best friend to get a shortcut, that... I respect. Unlike many others who cut shortcuts, that isn't the way to go. This is why I am going to use this tournament and rise to the very top, I don't want a shortcut... I want to become King, I want to be superior... I will not be dethroned; I will make this place better, I will become the Savior.

Once I do become King, your mission will be accepted. Russo will be gone. This is my own doing, I don't need people to help me with the fact Vince and I have some serious issues that needs to be dealt with; but poor Vince Russo doesn't know how to deal with it man-to-man. This is why, this is why I must do everything I can, everything will be thrown at me; this path of destruction... I will rebuild. At the end of all this; is a brand new city; a brand new life; a brand new beginning. Not you, not anybody else in this tournament will be able to rebuild like I can. No disrespect to anybody, but right now the King is Vince Russo and I... I'm going to be doing my job, I'm going to be a wise man and I will dethrone him off his crown all by myself. I might have another way out of doing things, but this King of the Ring... This is my prize, I'm going to take it home with me whether you like it or not. Well, I know you don't like the idea buddy; but we've gotta do what we gotta do!

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Re: Ironman Championship/KOTR Qualifier Anarchy 9/4/13: Homicide(c) vs. Dolph Ziggler

Homicide smirks a little bit as he goes on and he begins to speak towards Dolph Ziggler

03.jpg

Homicide: Ohhh look at Mr.Showoff over here. Now he is trying to act like he is some good person calling out how I kept my championship. Listen here Show off ya think that I am satisfied with my win? Hell na, I would have rathered ended mop boys career, but Russo had a point there was no point at all to even keep that crap going on. So before you start acting all high and mighty just because these dumbass gringos are cheering you. Why don't you think back how you let these people down yourself. I mean last time I checked in the Ironman championship tournament you got a free ride to the damn finals, and instead of being a man facing someone else on Anarchy. You're like naa man I will just go to the finals. So stop acting like you are some good guy in this situation. You are just like every other gringo in this company expecting something to be given to you, and you not actually doing anything your damn self.

Homicide goes and adjust his title as he goes and he speaks towards Ziggler

Homicide: Since you want to emphasize crap. Let me emphasize this to you. I earned my way to get this title. I defeated the COO of this damn company to win this belt. You can say all the crap that I had help, but for thiry minutes I took the battle to Triple H. I made Triple H had to go to levels he has never been in years. So before you go on, and say I am not a worthy champion in this business. Why don't you go do your history okay Mr.Show Off. Stepping up in big occasions, just because you have history with doing such a thing dosen't mean crap when you come facing with a loco ass Mexican like me. You think Icare what in the hell I do to you? Hell na son I am just waiting to know how long I get to kick your ass in the middle of the ring.

Whether it be 15 minutos, 20 minutos, 30 minutos, or even 60 minutos. I will kick your ass for that long. Ya see Show off there is a difference, between you and I. If you're the ironman champion in this company and I was facing you then this title it wouldn't be on the line, and we would just be facing for a spot to be named king here in the UWF. No see since I'm the Ironman champion the UWF is making me defend the title. Do ya know why Mr.Show off? It is because they don't respect who the hell I am. They want me to defend my title, because they can't stand the fact that I am there Ironman champion. All of the UWF boards think that I'm too violent. They would rather have some one like you. I mean look at you. When you think of modern day Gringos you fit with there great ideas. Blonde hair, blue eyes, your a spawn of what the gringos want as a champion here in this buisiness, but for me you're what I hate, and that is why I h want to destroy you.

Homicide goes as he coughs a bit. Probably from all the emphasizing that he had to do. Homicide goes, and he begins to speak

Homicide: No more emphasizing crap. Damn man that shit hurts your throat, but anyways fool hope you get the damn point. I am put in the situation because of what I am. I wouldn't aby to the rules that the UWF wanted me to be. I wasn't like Rey Mysterio Jr. who pretended to be a dumbass Super Hero. I wasn't like Alberto Del Rio who wanted to lie about my damn money and say I was rich. I am not like the Mexicools who will just play off there stereotype bull crap. No I am me. The notorious 187 Homicide. The Ironman Champion of the world, and soon to be the El Rey of UWF. So Mr. Show off hope you're excited for your destruction on Anarchy, because soon you and your fake little fans will nothing else to cheer for.

Homicide goes as he looks on at Ziggler waiting for him to speak

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.