UWF - Anarchy Roster

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
UWF Wednesday Night Anarchy 8/21/13 Edition!

The cameras come on and Anarchy is live but before things go ringside for the pyro or the usual opening, the displaying of the banner on the titantron screen, before the broadcasters can say a word or a single note of "Thunder Kiss '65" can be emitted from the PA system, we begin filming backstage in an area of the arena where a metal shutter door is seen. Suddenly, a man walks onscreen with sunglasses on.

career37.jpg

Steve Borden: Hello, boys and girls. It's Wednesday night and all of the television sets around the world are tuned in to the only channel that can bring them the same great action they experience every week on Anarchy, the UWF network. Now for those of you in the arena that are looking at the titantron screen with a puzzled look on your face and those of you that are sitting at home doing the same thing, allow me to introduce myself. I am the "Icon" Sting, the former Extreme Champion and the man that many would say is the heart and soul of not only Anarchy, but UWF's Wednesday night product in general, meaning back when it was NXT those people felt that way, right now they feel that way, and no matter how many name and scenery changes this brand may or may not go through, they're still going to feel that way. And I can't say I have a hard time agreeing with them, and I don't say that pridefully or arrogantly, I say that because it's the truth. If there was no "Icon" Sting on Wednesday nights, what would happen? We all know what brought me here, Samoa Joe and I lost the UWF Tag Team Championships, and per the stipulation the member of the losing team that took the pinfall, myself, would leave Smackdown and come here to NXT, now Anarchy. But what if that had never happened? What if I'd said no to the stipulation and not agreed to put myself in that situation? Better yet, imagine if I'd never come to the UWF at all.

Who would've beaten Seth Rollins and won the right to whatever reward they pleased? Who would've brought in Mick Foley to loosen Russo's death grip on things around here? Who would've taken the beatings from S.C.A.R. and The Cabinet and kept coming back to fight? I don't know anyone else that would've shouldered even a fraction of the burden that I have, and that's because no one else loves this place enough to do it except me. No one is willing to be the type of hero I am, no one is willing to stand up for this place. You want proof? The period of time that I was out following the first beating delivered to me by CM Punk and the rest of the Cabinet, who fought them in my absence? The Purveyors of Poison, I group I created. Which brings me back to my point, who would've fought for this place if I'd never come here to create that group so that there would be other men willing to fight? But that's not all that I want you to consider. Let's think back further than that, let's think about what I've done for this place outside of the ring. Sure I was scorned during the period of time I was the General Manager and abused my power much like everyone that's held that position here has, I've apologized for that and made peace with that and in no way am I justifying it, I bring it up for the sole purpose of asking you to ask yourself another question. If I wasn't here, who would've kept NXT running in JBL's absence.

The answer? Probably no one. NXT would've died long before it got to where it's at today. But I'm not patting myself on the back and I'm not discrediting the work that other men have done to make this place a success, because there are men like the "War Machine" Rhino and Fandango and even the "Best in the World" CM Punk and Seth Rollins that have worked hard, I just wanted you all to realize what exactly you have in Sting. You have a friend in Sting, you have a hero in Sting, and I promise that as long as I am bestowed the blessing of continuing to live and breathe, then surely as I do, in fact, live and breathe, I will never let you down. There's a man that wants to take me away from you fans, he's coming after all of the ways I benefit the life of this brand so he can violently remove my hands from the pulse of it and destroy me. So he can take my place? No, just to watch the world burn. What does he care about the preservation of this place? He doesn't. If Anarchy ceased to exist tomorrow, he and Trish would just go to a different brand. It's all about titles and victories to that Samoan sociopath and there's more to all of this than that. Umaga, I stand here without the face paint on, without the jacket on, to prove to you that what I told you is true, that the make-up and the attire isn't what makes me Sting, it's that continued living and breathing that makes me Sting.

It's every child's smiling face that makes me Sting. It's every passionate fan cheering in unison with every other passionate fan and chanting my name, supporting my cause and willing me forward, that makes...me...Sting. It's true that I know how many days it's been since you took that Extreme Championship away from me, and I've been thinking every second since then about how to get it back, and it almost drove me mad, but understand this you gigantic primate, I don't want that Extreme Championship for the same reasons that you do. I don't want it so I can make my resume look more interesting, I don't want it because it'll make the pictures that are taken of me look prettier. I don't want it so they'll put me on magazine covers or video game covers or trading cards and t-shirts, I've already been there and done that, and while it was enjoyable, there's more to this than that, that alone doesn't fulfill me. I want that Extreme Championship because in order for it to truly have prestige, it needs to belong to someone that's going to treat it with prestige. I don't want it because I intend to hold it forever, I don't care how long I hold it as long as you don't get to a day past Summerslam. This match is my crusade and my mission to save this place from the devastation you've been causing it since your talent contract became active, first under JBL's thumb and now under Russo's thumb. It's time for it to stop. As long as you hold that championship, you're marketable, you serve a purpose, but once you lose it and fail to capitalize on your guaranteed rematch and I remain the champion, that's when you become expendable.

You want to know what's next for me if I fail to win the Extreme Championship, Umaga? You want to know what's next for me, Trish? Rock, I know you're curious. Vince, I know you want to know. All of my detractors and enemies do, because they're hoping that me failing to win this will be the defeat that finally breaks the camel's back, they're crossing their fingers that that match-ending Samoan Spike would be the final nail in the coffin, well here's your answer, and it should sound familiar to you. The one thing that's for sure about Sting is that nothing is for sure. Maybe I go after the Ironman Championship and try to unseat the Latin American Xchange from the position they hold over this place, assuming Perry Saturn doesn't get the job done. Maybe the new anti-hero of UWF and I add another chapter to our differences and I take that briefcase away from him. Maybe Rhino and I tag up and go after the UWF Tag Team Championships that Cena and your boy Edge are holding. Or maybe, just maybe, I take the loss and use it to motivate me even more, and start at the back of the line as is customary just so I can get back to the front of it and take another crack at you. No matter how many times I have to try, whether it's one more time and this Sunday is the pay off, or it's a million more times, I'm taking not only that belt, but I'm taking what you're trying to take from me if I have to, a life.

Sting's passion and fire and excitement vanishes instantly and becomes a quiet and almost morbid intensity as he whispers he's next words.

It's Showtime.

Sting turns and walks offscreen as the crowd cheers him in the passionate manner that they always do and with the liveliness that he spoke of. As the titantron screen goes black, the camera cuts away to the Anarchy banner.

ANARCHYBANNER_zpsba0b6c83.png

[video=youtube;yPNFVj-pISU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPNFVj-pISU[/video]

tna-impact-pyro-o.gif

The crowd go crazy as the Anarchy theme plays and pyro goes off inside the sold out arena. The camera quickly pans the crowd and then up the ramp as the pyro continues to shoot out of everywhere imaginable before the camera pans over to the commentary table where Joey Styles, Taz, and William Regal are sitting by.

tumblr_lhnx8ahkBx1qgkaqlo1_400.jpg
&
regal2_display_image.jpg

Joey Styles: Good evening, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to another red hot edition of Wednesday Night Anarchy! I'm Joey Styles.

Taz: And alongside him once again, I'm Taz.

William Regal: And the dashing gentlemen on the other side of him is myself, William Regal. Quite stirring and fiery words from the "Icon" a moment ago, wouldn't you say, gents?

Joey Styles: After so much time between him losing the title and challenging for it again and everything that's happened in that time, I'll admit I was skeptical things could pick up much steam, but I've never been more happy to be wrong.

Taz: You got that right, Joe, things are getting real personal, real quick. And if I was Sting, I'd be watchin' my back tonight since, ya know, he's in action and Umaga's not.

William Regal: And of course what he's referring to is the singles match we have on tap between the "Icon" Sting and the "Show Off" Dolph Ziggler, one of the men that will challenge for the Ironman Championship in four nights.

Joey Styles: That'll certainly be a match to keep your eyes peeled for, fans, but that's only a taste as we've got FIVE other matches in addition to that one scheduled!

Taz: It's like a pay-per-view before the pay-per-view, Joe. And for an example of that, look no furtha' than what's lined up for Derrick Bateman tonight, a chance ta' go one-on-one with The Rock!

William Regal: And before their partners in crime do battle at Summerslam, Hernandez and Al Snow are looking to mix it up.

Joey Styles: Plus, in tag team action, it's going to be the high flying team of the "Charismatic Enigma" Jeff Hardy and the "Anti-Hero" Seth Rollins taking on the "Crown Prince" of Anarchy Tyson Kidd and The Hurricane.

Taz: And in a main event for the ages, it's gonna be the "Best in the World" CM Punk versus Goldberg! That's huge!

William Regal: It's going to be a powder keg of a show, gents, and we start it off officially with our opening contest.

Joey Styles: But first, Matt Striker is standing by to get a word with one of the participants!

We see Matt Striker at the backstage.

Matt Striker: Ladies and gentlemen, Christian. Christian, you are about to go one on one with your childhood friend, Rhino. How do you feel?

20110519_SD_christian_backstage.jpg

Christian: How do I feel? Very good. Hey, don't ask your question, because I know it. You will ask "Why?". Well let me tell you the question but it seems to me you have find the answer by yourself. I feel good because I am about to face one my very close friends, Rhino. It has been a long time since we both squared off in a wrestling ring. I am excited about this match. Rhino is one of the toughest guys not only in Anarchy, also in UWF. He is a great person and a wrestler, I do not doubt it. This will be enjoyable both for me and Rhino, also for the fans. It is a match to enjoy. But make no mistake, I will do everything to make sure that I leave that ring as the winner. Because I need to prove myself. I don't like Vince Russo, to be honest I hate him because he is nothing more than an asshole who likes to abuse his power. But I know that I need to show Vince Russo that I deserve what I am seeking for.

Matt Striker: Well, what do you seek then Christian?

Christian: Actually I thought you would guess it. I think most of the people have the answer. But really, don't you have the answer Matt?

Matt Striker: I have a guess but I am not sure. That "One More Match"?

Christian: You are actually wrong, but you are really close to the answer, you are about to find it. I had get all these one more matches in the past but as I am not a cry baby or a whiner I will accept the reality. I didn't get the job done. You see, I can't say that UWF Management screwed me. Because I got screwed in my career for several times. You know when WWE Management didn't wanted to take me to the main event scene which I really deserved. Or back when Larry Zbyzsko and Earl Hebner screwed me out of NWA World Title. Do you remember that? I remember it. That left a huge scar on me. A scar that reminds me lots of things. UWF Management didn't screw me. They gave me all these matches but I wasn't able to get the championship into my hands. So the remaining part was at me, so I am the one who should be blamed. I am not blaming anybody, but myself.

Matt Striker: So what is your plan Christian? Because you jumped from Raw to here on Anarchy.

Christian: My plan is to get ONE MORE CHAMPIONSHIP into my hands. I know I can do it. I have to work my ass of to get from the back of the line to the front. Because no one is going to serve a championship or a chance for it to me. I am not a generation wrestler, I am not favourite of anyone on the board, I am not on Vince Russo's good side. So seems like everything is against me, all odds are on my way to the top. It is a scene that I got used to. Because in my career everyone said I can't do or accomplish anything. They said I can be only a sidekick. But I proved them wrong, and once again I will prove them wrong as I earn that ONE MORE MATCH and as I win it to become a champion! BECAUSE THAT'S (FANS SCREAM HOW I ROLL) See Matt, you don't know the answers, but they do.

Christian leaves as things return to the ring.

DING DING!

As the opening bell rings, the camera pans to the ring where Christy Hemme is standing by, ready to do the introductions for the first match.

christy_hemme_slow_camera_pan_gif_by_opticgoo-d5av630.gif

Christy Hemme: The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first...

"Just Close Your Eyes" by Story Of The Year can be heard bellowing out of the arena's PA system, signalling the imminent arrival of Captain Charisma, Christian. Many UWF fans can be seen singing along with the theme music while others are cheering and waving around their signs in support of him as well as showing off their memorabilia. Just five to ten seconds after the commencement of his theme music, Christian emerges from the back sporting a smirk on his face as he looks around at the cheering audience. Christian only momentarily stands on the stage before choosing to make his way down the ramp towards the ring.

8382.jpg

Christy Hemme: From Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Weighing in at two hundred and twelve pounds. Christian!

Christian reaches the bottom of the ramp, rounds the corner and walks up the steel steps, before approaching the ring ropes. Christian walks along the ring apron, wipes his feet and enters the ring.

Christy Hemme: And the opponent...

[video=youtube;LlnmNkMivHc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlnmNkMivHc&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Rhino's theme, 'War Machine' by Kiss begins to play, the famous riff playing over the snapping snare drum before finally the the drum fill plays and the theme kicks into full swing. Rhino emerges from the back as lyrics are belted out through the audio system and marches down to the ring.

Christy Hemme: From Detroit, Michigan. Weighing in at two hundred and seventy pounds. The "War Machine", Rhino!

He makes the run at the bottom of the ramp and slides into the ring, standing up and heading to the nearest turnbuckle, ascending it and proceeding to beat his chest and throw both hands into the air. Rhino lets out a primal roar as the crowd too roar with approval before he steps down and gets ready for the match ahead.

DING DING!

Christian_zpsa02b5cfc.jpg
VS.
RhinoAnar_zpsa9a269a5.jpg

Both men meet up center ring, as Christian slaps Rhino across the face. Rhino snaps his head back angrily as the crowd is already fully behind Rhino. Rhino with a left, with a right, with a left, with a right; sending Christian down to the mat. Rhino throws both hands up as the crowd is eating it up. Christian uses Rhino's tights to pull himself back up, he pushes Rhino back into the ref; before delivering a hard low blow to the lower region of Rhino, who drops like a sack of potatoes.

Christian with the cover!

No Rhino rolls the shoulder!

Styles: A cheap blow by Christian! He almost stole this match.

Christian is back on the attack as he comes down with hard lefts & rights to the skull of Rhino. Christian brings his arm across the throat of Rhino. The ref counts a five count forcing Christian to finally break the choke. Christian pulls Rhino up by his hair, as he squares him up for another hard right but Rhino counters. Rhino throws a left but it's blocked by Christian who counters with a swift kick to the gut of Rhino. He grabs both of Rhino's arms & turns him round and brings him down hard for the KILLSWITCH! Christian with the cover!

Christian has won the match! He raises both hands up in victory as his music blares through the PA system and Anarchy heads to its first commercial of the night.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMERCIAL ONE

CPvR_zps0e48b665.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fans in the Arena Cheer as all of a sudden the Mexican Aristocrat is shown backstage

Ts9id.jpg

Alberto Del Rio: My name is Alberto Del Rio, but chu' already knew that. I have been traded here on Anarchy a month ago, but there has been business that I had to attend to back home in Mexico. For all my fans here in the UWF you know I care and love you, but there was some issues that needed to be taken care of, and we all know that. After Summerslam you will be seeing the return of the 'Mexican Aristocrat' here in the UWF. I have nothing else on my mind, but becoming the International championship. CM Punk, Rhino, Fandango, and The Rock better watch out because Alberto Del Rio is here, and is ready to take the UWF by storm.

I will no longer accept anything less then 100 percent here. On Raw I had an opportunity and let it get past me. That will never happen to me again. I am to damn good to let anything past me by. I have my people in Mexico who want to see me succeed here in the UWF, and I am not going to let anyone down. I am someone who is more dedicated, and more ready then ever before. This time no one will stop me in being the best wrestler on this roster. I have never been more prepared in my life. Anarchy is not for the faint of heart, but in all honesty I don't have a weak heart. Just like my father I have a strong heart that will not give in.

So after Summerslam... Anarchy remember my name, because I will make sure you won't forget it because I am....

Ricardo Rodriguez appear on screen

Ricardo Rodriguez: ALBEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOO DEEELLLLLLLL..........

All of a sudden the camera falls down as fans just hear a buzzing noise, soon the camera man gets up and picks up the camera , and you see Homicide, Hernandez, and Konan beating on Ricardo and Alberto. Konan goes as he handles on Ricardo, as Homicide starts to beat on Del Rio. Hernandez begins to pick Del Rio up, and Homicide begins to speak to him holding the Ironman Championship.

Homicide: You want to pretend to be us... You want act like your one of us. Get the hell out of here. You see this, you see this title. This shit is real son, this right here is power, and it is something you will never have. You're disgrace to all of us in Mexico, and a disgrace to Lucha Libre. You actually think we care where you have been? Hell na son we were waiting for you to come back so we can kick your ass son. You are not one us, you are one them.

Homicide goes as he whack the title over the head of Alberto Del Rio. Konan gloes as he picks up Ricardo as he suffers the same fate as Alberto Del Rio. Konan goes as he drags Ricardo, and Hernandez goes as he drags Alberto Del Rio, they drag Alberto Del Rio as Konan goes on to speaks towards Hernandez

Konan: Time to take out the trash boys.

They finish dragging both Ricardo, and Alberto in front of some dumpsters, there are some workers trying to stop this fighting, but Homicide goes over and attacks the workers. Homicide once done attacking the workers goes as he opens up the dumpsters. Hernandez goes as he picks up Ricardo and border tosses him to the dumpster. Del Rio is showing some life as he is going near a catering table. Konan goes over and he begins to talk towards him

Konan: Where chu' going Alberto... you know your father he would be sick to his damn stomachs. That you gave up whatever little damn cahones' you had left just to become some fake aristocrat? Tell me Alberto if the UWF cared about you where in the hell is more workers trying to stop you. Alberto no matter how much you give up to there Gringo ways you are still a minority to them. They don't care about you fool, but maybe this right here will be a wake up call to you, maybe this right here where people will get our messages. Sorry hombre' you have disgraces not only lucha libre, but your father Mil Mascaras's name. Since though you're Latino do you have any last requests?

Del Rio goes and he spits in the face on Konan and says something to him

Alberto Del Rio: Vete al infierno...

Konan: Wrong answer.

Konan goes as he grabs an empty glass and cracks the head of Alberto Del Rio, there is obviouly blood there. Konan lets Hernandez take his limp body. Hernandez goes as he border tosses Alberto into the dumpster Homicide closes the dumpster as the three ment together stand tall Konan begins to talk

Konan: Anarchy... UWF did you see our violence? You think that we are just some racist hate groups against the white. We are not, we are people trying to clean lucha libre up from all its trash that we have today. You see we attacked one of our own blood, we made sure he paid for selling out to these damn gringos, and you know now L.A.X isn't playing a damn game. You're either with us or against us. You guys better call 911 and remember the digits for 5150, for all you uneducated that means insane people on the loose. Yes we are insane, yes we can't be controlled, but nobody, and I mean nobody will stop us. Our purpose will be heard, and we will end this mentality once and for all.

Homicide: You think it was damn easy for us to do that... Naa it wasn't easy sons, but guess what we don't give a damn. You're either with or your against us. That is just the truth. You see this pain we caused to Alberto, it is the same pain that I will cause to anyone trying to take my title. This Ironman championship shows that we the Latin American Xchange hsve power in the UWF, and soon we will have more power. Mop boy Saturn, and Mr.Showoff Ziggler. Let this be a warning to you two. At Summerslam when you step into that ring with me you will be in my way to succeeding my mission. My mission to end this gringo mentality come to think of it the UWF, and management seem to like good looking guys like you Ziggler. It would be a damn shame Ziggler if I messed up that damn pretty face of yours. Mop boy you're just a freak too me, and like all the other freaks I deal with I crush them, and make sure they never want to deal with me again. So you two just know there will be a lot of pain and suffering heading your damn way at Summerslam. Brrraaaappppppp Brrrrrraaaaaapppppppp

Hernandez: We are not finish... cause next I am going to take out the man known as Al Snow. I am not going to make sure you suffer tonight Snow, but I am going to make sure by the end of the night your fake head will be crying tears for you. Ya see this was just a preview of what will happen. THIS IS ONLY A DAMN PREVIEW!

Hernandez goes as he grabs the dumpster with Ricardo, and Alberto in it as he pushes it down the hall causing it to roll down the slope it is on, and flip it over.

Hernandez: See you next Snow...

Hernandez leaves as Homicide goes as he holds his title up high and Konan screams

Konan: ARIBA LA RAZA!!!!!!!!!!

Konsn laughs as him and Homicide leave, and we cut off to the ring, where Christy Hemme is standing by.

DING DING!

Christy Hemme: The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first...

WHAT DOES EVERYBODY WANT, HEAD
WHAT DOES EVERYBODY NEED, MOPPY
WHAT DOES EVERYBODY WANT, TERRI
WHAT DOES EVERYBODY NEED, MOPHEAD

[video=youtube;87N5gJ-PaFc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87N5gJ-PaFc[/video]

The crowd ain't waiting a fairly long time as Al Snow runs out onto the middle of the stage. He stops in the middle of the ramp, Head in his hands as he waves to the fans with his free hand.

05.jpg

Suddenly, the cheers get even louder as Terri Runnels and Perry Saturn with Moppy slung over his shoulder are seen coming from behind the curtain as well. Al waits for them as the fans cheer the group. They slowly make their way down the ramp, slowly walking around the ring until they reach the stairs.

08_display_image.jpg

Christy Hemme: Being accompanied to the ring by Terri Runnels, Perry Saturn, Moppy, and Head. From Nashville, Tennessee. Weighing in at two hundred and thirty-five pounds. Representing MopHead, Al Snow!

Al slides in the ring as Terri and the others remain ringside, leaving Al in the ring to lean Head in the corner as he awaits the arrival of his opponent.

[video=youtube;IQPvxM4uMHQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQPvxM4uMHQ[/video]

"To Live And Die In LAX" by Dale Oliver and Serg Salinas begins to play as the crowd erupts into cheers. Before long Homicide comes out from the back with Hernandez and Konnan not too far behind him. They make their way down to the ring throwing out gang signs and shouting at the crowd in Spanish.

Christy Hemme: Being accompanied to the ring by Konnan and the Ironman Champion Homicide. From Houston, Texas. Weighing in at two hundred and eighty-five pounds. Representing the Latin American Xchange, Hernandez!

Konnan and Homicide remain ringside as Hernandez enters the ring, crossing both arms as the ring bell sounds again.

DING DING!

AlSnow_zps7bcdc308.jpg
VS.
Hernandez_zps777ecf16.jpg

Both men are in the ring. They both lock it up and Hernandez takes Al's head with a side headlock. Snow tries to send Hernandez to ropes but Hernandez blocks it. Both men are on their knees. They get on their feet slowly. Snow punches Hernandez in the gut, sends him to ropes but a shoulder block from Hernandez! Snow is down on the mat. Crowd cheers as Hernandez gets the upper hand. Hernandez bounces from the ropes but Al Snow with a ducking and he leaps over Hernandez, then Snow connects a dropkick! Hernandez is down. Now Snow is the man who bounces from ropes. Hernandez this time makes a ducking, then he gets up on his feet and bows but a kick from Snow to Hernandez's head. Crowd boos it. Snow bounces from the ropes but a huge lariat by Hernandez! Snow is down! Crowd cheers Hernandez. Hernandez takes Snow up on his feet and he body slams Snow on the mat! That was hard! Snow holds his back. Hernandez bounces from the ropes and tries a body splash but Snow rolls out of the way. Hernandez holds his chest. Hernandez gets up to his feet slowly. Snow kicks him from the gut and tries a suplex but Hernandez blocks it and Hernandez is the one who suplexes Snow! Snow is down. Hernandez covers...

ONE...

But Snow kicked it out at one. Hernandez takes him up to his feet and tries another body slam but Snow falls behind him and holds him from his waist and goes for an O'Connor Roll but Hernandez holds on the ropes. Snow falls back and Hernandez goes for a lariat but Snow ducks from it, Hernandez bounces from the ropes and a scoop powerslam by Snow! Crowd starts to boo Snow. Snow slowly goes up to corner, but Hernandez gets up on his feet and hits the ropes! Snow is on the corner as he is in pain. Hernandez gets up to turnbuckle and connects punches to Snow's back. Hernandez tries a superplex but Snow blocks it. He punches Hernandez in the gut and he connects series of headbutts! Hernandez is down! Snow gets up on the corner. Now Hernandez is on his feet and a flying crossbody by Snow! But Hernandez rolls through and covers it!

ONE...

TWO...

But Snow again kicks it out! When they get up on their feet Snow tries to punch Hernandez but he ducks and holds Snow with an inverted headlock and Hernandez makes a lifting inverted DDT! Hernandez wastes no times as he bounces from the ropes and connects a body splash! Hernandez gets up on his feet and taunts. Will he finish it? He gets up Snow for a Border Toss but Snow falls behind him. Now Snow with a sleeper hold! He jumps on Hernandez's back and he applies a body scissors as well! Hernandez fades away slowly! Crowd booes. Hernandez is on one knee. Crowd claps for Hernandez to get up. Hernandez slowly gets up and runs back to corner. He smashes Snow to corner for several times and Snow let's it go. Hernandez shakes his head. He charges on the Snow who is at the corner, but Snow with a kick to Hernandez's face. Snow goes up to turnbuckle and tries another flying crossbody but Hernandez catches him up in the air and a fallaway slam! Snow is down! Snow is on the apron. Hernandez goes and stands him up. He hip tosses him inside the ring. Hernandez kicks Snow in the gut and holds him high in the air for a vertical suplex. He holds him up, but suddenly Snow connects a knee to the head. Snow falls on his feet. Snow connects forearm smashes to head, tries to Irish Whip him but Hernandez reverses it and bows down but Snow connects a running DDT! Snow covers!

ONE...

TWO...

Hernandez is able to kick it out. Snow takes him up and takes him to corner. Snow with punches to head. Snow goes to opposite corner and runs but a lariat out of nowhere from Hernandez! Snow is down! Hernandez takes him up on his feet, a kick to the gut. Hernandez connects a fist to Snow's back. Hernandez takes him up and a Canadian Backbreaker! Snow is hurt! Snow crawls to corner. He gets up on his feet. Hernandez charges and a corner clothesline! Then he holds Snow and overhead belly to belly suplex! Hernandez taunts it one more time. He takes Snow up, suddenly a knee lift by Al Snow! He sends him shoulder first to ring post! Hernandez holds his shoulder. Snow pulls him, Irish Whips him but a Get Off Me from Hernandez! But he holds his shoulder! That's the effect that the ring post caused moments ago! Hernandez slowly gets up Snow on his feet. Suddenly Snow takes his arm and arm wrench! He connects a shoulder block. Another arm wrench and another shoulder block. He sends him to corner and Hernandez hits shoulder first. Snow with a chop block. Hernandez is on his one knee, Snow bounces from the ropes and a boot to the face. Snow covers again.

ONE...

TWO...

Hernandez kicks it out. Snow takes his arm and an armbar by Snow. Crowd claps for Hernandez as he gets up on his feet slowly. Hernandez with punches to head but a knee lift from Snow. He tries to Irish Whip him but Hernandez counters and a pullback spinebuster! Snow is down! Hernandez goes to apron. Snow gets up to his feet. Hernandez tries a springboard shoulder block but Snow ducks and Hernandez falls mat hard! He holds his shoulder. Snow with stomps to Hernandez's shoulder. Hernandez holds on to the ropes. Referee counts and Snow lets it go at three. Snow gets him up and an armlock body slam. Hernandez is having a bad time. Snow gets him up on his feet and goes to ropes but Crackerjack from Hernandez! Both men are down! Referee counts!

ONE...

TWO...

THREE...

FOUR...

FIVE...

SIX...

SEVEN...

Both men get up on their feet. Both men punches each other back and forth. Hernandez gets the upperhand and sends Snow to ropes but Snow stays on ropes. Hernandez charges but Snow sends him over to apron. Snow goes for a punch but Hernandez holds it and a punch to the head! Snow goes back, now Air Mexico from Hernandez! Hernandez gets up on his feet and taunts. He takes Snow up and Border Toss! Hernandez covers and hooks the leg!

ONE...

TWO...

THREE!

Here is your winner: Hernandez

220px-Hernandez_tna!.jpg

Crowd cheers as Hernandez gets the victory. He gets up on his feet and referee holds his hand high. Hernandez goes up to corner and he celebrates his victory.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMERCIAL TWO

DMvCJvTheBK_zps9d7a8875.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Anarchy returns from commercial, the cameras pan backstage to where Umaga is standing by, his appearance causing the fans to uproar into boos.

umaga.jpg

UWF Extreme Champion Umaga

You're running out of time, Sting, Summerslam is only four nights away. That's only four more nights that you get to give these passionate speeches to get as many of these people emotionally invested in not only the match, but the false hope you have of winning it. Four more nights that you have to build yourself up and build yourself up before I knock you off of cloud nine and everything you're sitting on over like a house of cards. Four more nights that you get to run your mouth, eat solid food, and breathe on your own because I promise you, after Summerslam, all of those luxuries are going to be things of the past. It's a good thing you're comfortable without the face paint on, because once I've had my fun and run roughshod over your aged and feeble body, you aren't going to be able to lift your arms or even move your fingers to put that paint on.

Why don't you cut out the act, Sting? You accuse me of lying to everyone else with this "character" I'm portraying, but it's you that speaks of falsehoods every time you grab a microphone. You speak of never giving up and continuing to fight no matter what because every man, woman, and child in this arena needs something to believe in, like you're doing them a favor. But you're only doing them a disservice, because once I destroy their hero and eradicate the man that speaks of himself as though he's invisible and shatter all of their beliefs and every inch of stock they put in you, their hearts are going to become so cold and black, that they're only going to become like the people you're trying to protect them from, people like me. By going forward with this match, by making it so personal and trying your hardest to be taken seriously and act tough, you're only enabling my behavior, you're feeding a caged animal even though the sign tells you not to.

I'm going to give these fans something to believe in, Sting, and that's nightmares. I am going to make them see that all of their fears are real, and they exist in one living and breathing being, and his name is Umaga. I'm here to step on your optimism like I'm going to step on your esophagus, and I'm going to do it by bringing this fact to light. It's foolish for you to talk about what's next, because there isn't going to be anything in your future beyond Summerslam except endless suffering and a diminished quality of life that you'll be begging and pleading and praying to have ended. You could've avoided this if you'd hung up the boots after Wrestlemania, but you didn't. You could've avoided this by allowing fate to run its course in that Triple Cage and lost gracefully, but you didn't. You could've even gone to Raw, but you didn't.

You refuse to listen to reason, you refuse to realize your limits, and now I have no choice left but to get through to you physically, and because of the things you've had to say, I'm not going to feel an ounce of remorse about taking that course of action. There's a reason you keep having to fight off guys like me, Sting, because as long as you wear the title of hero around here, yours is a war that's never going to end, at least not in the way you want it to. The preservation of justice you crave is a fairy tale, and it's on me to wake you up to that. Four more nights is all you have left.

Umaga holds up four fingers as a look of intensity is in his facial expression and his eyes as the camera pans over to reveal The Rock and Trish Stratus kissing as the fans erupt into a mixed reaction.

rock-trish1.jpg

The Rock puts an end to the kiss as he pulls away, his eyes opening as he turns to the camera with a raised eyebrow.

The Rock:

What, we're rolling? You should know by now that you can't just pan the camera over to the "Great One" whenever you feel like it. The Rock has needs outside of whoopin' monkey ass and The Rock is so neck deep in pie, that he can literally snap his fingers and have those needs met. *snaps his fingers* Just like that. You see, Trish and The Rock were celebrating a little bit early, because those four nights that Umaga was talking about, they're the same four nights that that dancing little Fanta girl has before The Rock takes her International Championship. Where does she get off, talking about The Rock like she has any chance of beating The Rock, gyrating in the "Great One's" face singing that ridiculous commercial jingle. "Wanna Fanta? Don't you wanna, wanna Fanta?" No, no, no, no, The Rock doesn't wanna Fanta. The only person that's gonna want a Fanta come Summerslam is the dancing girl herself, because once The Rock does what he does best and lays the smacketh down, she's gonna wanna fan ta' cool down her ass from the Rock kicking it so many times!

Fan Drescher, I know you're in the arena tonight, probably sitting in a make-up chair while Bateman rubs Johnson's baby oil on that area you call a six pack, cosplay costume and all, trying to reattach your lips to your face and get your nose back in alignment. You're sad, you're pouting, you're clutching onto your title for DEAR LIFE and that's because you know it's only a matter of time, those four nights, before The Rock is the brand new International Champion. And it doesn't matter if you've got a rematch clause, Seth Rollins can cash in at any time, and either Punk or Rhino also have a rematch clause, because the "Great One" is ready for aaaaaaallllllll challengers! But before The Rock has to focus on that, before The Rock has to focus on Summerslam, he's going to put his feet up and watch Sting get his Juggalo ass whooped and then go out there and smack Buckwheat's white cousin all across The Rock's hometown of Miami!

The fans erupt with another mixed reaction as Rock leans back for his signature catchphrase.

IF YA SA-MELL-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-OW! WHAT THE ROCK....IS.....COOKIN'!

The Rock, Trish, and Umaga walk offscreen as the camera returns to the ring.

DING DING!

"I'M HERE TO SHOW THE WORLD...

I'M HERE TO SHOW THE WORRRLD!

COME ON....BRING IT ONNN!!!!"

[video=youtube;iZvkG5a1M18]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=iZvkG5a1M18[/video]

Dolph Ziggler’s entrance music blares out of the speakers, and the crowd bursts in thunderous boo’s. After the drums kicks in, Ziggler makes his way out onto the stage. Ziggler, as cocky as he can be, struts over to the end of the stage as he does his signature spin, with his back now facing the cameras. Ziggler shakes his hips, as he faces the cameras once again, continuing his entrance down the ramp, soaking in the boos from the fans.

Christy Hemme: From Hollywood, Florida. Weighing in at two hundred and thirteen pounds. He is the "Show Off", Dolph Ziggler!

Ziggler makes his way past the ramp, as he walks over to the side of the ring. Ziggler slides on the apron, as he goes to enter the ring, before stopping and sitting on the middle rope, staring at the fans. Ziggler enters the ring as he jumps on the middle turnbuckle, soaking in the fan’s boos once again, with a smirk across his face. Ziggler hops off the turnbuckle as his music fades out and he gets ready for the match ahead.

When a man's heart is full of deceit
it burns up, dies, and a dark shadow
falls over his soul.

From the ashes of a once great man has risen a curse,
a wrong that must be righted.
We look to the skies for a vindicator,
someone to strike fear into the black heart of the same man who created him.

The battle between good and evil has begun.
Against an army of shadows comes the dark warrior,
the purveyor of good, with a voice of silence,
and a mission of justice.

This. Is. Sting.

After a brief moment of silence and darkness, the entrance theme of the "Icon" begins to play.

[video=youtube;6vwNBWTmx0s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vwNBWTmx0s[/video]

The theme is "Willing" by Times of Grace, being heard for the first time in UWF, but the fans are still cheering like crazy as they know who it belongs to because of the reading of the poem. The Rock watches the stage intently while Trish and Russo look displeased as Sting walks out and gestures proudly to the cheering crowd.

1sjsk8.gif

Christy Hemme: From Venice Beach, California. Weighing in at two hundred and fifty pounds. The "Icon", Sting!

Sting makes his way down the ramp and enters the ring, getting ready for the challenge ahead.

DING DING!

Anardz_zpsabdf71d7.jpg
VS.
StingAnar_zpsfc1acf29.jpg

Taz: This match is underway as both men are looking for a boost heading into Summerslam!
Both men center the ring, looking for a angle to lock up at. They lock, as they both try to use their power to push the other back. It's a pretty even tussle so far as neither man has a clear advantage. Ziggler looks to gain the upper hand with a kick to the gut of the Stinger; who releases the hold. Ziggler connects with a hard left, but Sting answers back with a hard right. Ziggler with another hard left, once again answered by the Stinger's hard right. Sting is on the offensive as he connects with a few more rights; sending Ziggler down to the mat, but he's quickly back to his feet. Ziggler is still sporting a bandage across his forehead from a brutal match last week.

Styles: There's no way Ziggler can be 100% tonight. That match last week with Perry Saturn took a lot out of him

Regal: Not only that Joey, but he has another match at Summerslam against that same man, & the champion Hernandez! It's going to be rough.

Sting goes for another hard right, but it's blocked by Ziggler. Ziggler counters with a thumb poke to the eye to try to slow the Stinger down a bit. The ref cautions Ziggler not to do it again, but he just smirks. Ziggler grabs the side of Sting's head, and rears back a left as it comes thundering down sending Sting to the canvas. Ziggler drops a elbow on the chest of Sting straight to the heart, but stays on for the cover. As the ref goes to count.

Sting easily manages to get the shoulder up. It's going to take a lot more to put him away

Taz: You also have to remember Sting has a match as well at Summerslam. We saw all the chaos last week to end the show.

Regal: That's right Taz. Sting has to face Umaga at Summerslam in a Last Man Standing Match for the Extreme Championship

Ziggler grabs Sting by the hair, as he drags him over to the bottom rung, placing him in a seated position. Ziggler paces back towards the middle of the ring; and slaps his knee and points at Sting. He charges in & Sting moves out the way as Ziggler's knee collides into the ring post. Ziggler crumbles like a sack of potatoes holding that knee. Sting catches his breath as he's back up on his feet; bringing some harsh kicks down on Ziggler's head, chest, & the injured knee.

Styles: Sting is going to try to attack that knee, to possibly set up later for the Scorpion Death Lock.

Sting comes down hard with his elbow on the knee. Grabbing it and wrenching it back as Ziggler yells out in apparent pain. Sting is weakening the knee, taking away a man's knee takes away a man's agility & power. Something that Sting has learned from being in the business for so long. Ziggler can barely stand the pain as he arches his back to try to relieve the pressure. He lets his shoulder's touch down to the mat. The ref begins a count.

Ziggler quickly pulls his shoulders off the mat, as he begins to go to work on Sting. He connects with a couple of back fists but Sting has the lock on tight. He swings a couple more times & catches Sting across the temple which disorientates him, making him release the hold. Ziggler uses his upper body strength to crawl his way over to the ropes; which he uses as leverage to pull himself up. He's hopping on one leg but he's determine to keep on the offensive. He makes his way over to Sting, who is just barely getting up; and slaps him across the face; sending him back into the ropes. Ziggler follows with a few more step back right's before sending Sting over and down to the concrete below with a HUGE clothesline. Ziggler leans back against the ropes and tries to shake some of the pain out of his knee. He has to get some feeling back into it.

Regal: If Ziggler can just get some feeling back in that knee, he'll be able to put Sting away here!

Sting is back up to his feet, as Ziggler glances over the ropes. He looks back at the ropes behind him and bounces off them. Arriving back at the ropes Ziggler springboards himself into a cross body, taking down Sting once again on the outside. Ziggler instantly grabs at the knee, but somehow wills himself back up, and rolls back into the ring from the apron. Sting soon follows before the ref makes it to a ten count, & this match will continue. Both men make it to their feet at the same time, as they go to exchange blows again. They're going left for left & right for right! Ziggler ducks Sting's next left making him stumble forward & jumps from behind and nails the ZIG ZAG! He can't make a cover though as his knee gives away.

Taz: This could be it! What a huge win this would be for Ziggler going into Summerslam!

Ziggler slowly crawls his way over & gets a arm over Sting.

NO! Somehow just somehow Sting rolls his shoulder & this match continues!

Regal: Come on ref that was a obvious three count. What a sham!

Both men somehow make it back to their feet. Sting throws a right that connects flush. He grabs Ziggler's arm & Irish whips him into the turnbuckle. He takes his spot at the adjacent turnbuckle as the fans know what's coming next. A little old school Stinger. Sting charges across the ring and jumps, coming down full body on Ziggler for the Stinger Splash! Ziggler is teetering a little bit and Sting puts him down with a European uppercut. The crowd is heavily for Sting right now He goes for a cover..

But No! It's Ziggler this time who finds the will and determination to kick out & survive.The crowd is at the edge of their seats

Styles: This has been a hell of a match so far. I almost don't want it to end.

Taz: You & me both Joe.

Sting pulls Ziggler up; as he goes to throw a right. Ziggler counters & goes for a kick to the gut but Sting catches the leg. Ziggler goes for a enzurguri but Sting counters by kicking the other leg out from underneath Ziggler. Sting crosses Ziggler legs & flips him over, locking in the Scorpion Deathlock in the middle of the ring!

Regal: He's stuck in the middle of the ring. It's got to be over!​

Ziggler arches his back in pain, as he tries to claw his way to the ropes. His hand is raised in the air, it looks like he's about to tap. He almost does; but continues to drag the weight of Sting on his lower back closer & closer to the ropes. He's almost there, but Sting get's his footing and pulls him back a little. Ziggler's hand is trembling as he's trying his best not to tap. He claws his way closer, finally able to get his hand on the rope as the ref counts to five to have Sting break the hold, which he does.

Taz: I don't know how he managed to get out that. That was pure adrenaline & will power!

Ziggler holds his back in pain, as he somehow rolls out of the ring. The ref begins a ten count, which at 9 Ziggler rolls back in to be greeted by a sliding baseball kick. Propelling him back out to the concrete below. Sting is on a mission now as he exit's the ring & pulls Ziggler up, rolling him back in. He grabs Ziggler by the hair, slowly getting him back up on his feet. Sting bounces off the opposite rope and goes for a flying clothesline but Ziggler ducks under, he nails another ZIG ZAG out of no where! Both men are down in the middle of the ring. Neither is moving a inch. The ref start's a ten count as both men try to drag themselves up. Willing themselves with the ropes.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

Sting grabs the bottom rope on one side of the ring as Ziggler grabs the bottom rope on the other side of the ring as each man gets to one knee.

FOUR!

FIVE!

Both men are up to both knees as they grab the middle rope on their respective sides of the ring and begin to pull themselves upward.

SIX!

SEVEN!

EIGHT!

The referee's count ends as both men get to their feet, but as Sting does, he's suddenly hit with a Samoan Spike by Umaga on the apron! The crowd boos as the "Icon" goes down!

Joey Styles: When did Umaga get out here?

Taz: Yowza, Sting just had his lights dimmed!

Umaga hops down from the apron and watches as Ziggler covers Sting as the referee comes over to make the count.

1!

2!

3!

DING DING!

Christy Hemme: Here is your winner, Dolph Ziggler!

Ziggler celebrates his victory as Umaga enters the ring, looking to continue the assault. Umaga grabs Sting by the throat with both hands and pulls him violently upward, setting him on his feet. Umaga sets up for another Samoan Spike, but just as he goes to connect with it...

"I AM A REAL AMERICAN,
FIGHT FOR THE RIGHTS OF EVERY MAN.
I AM A REAL AMERICAN.
FIGHT FOR WHAT'S RIGHT,
FIGHT FOR YOUR LIFE!"

[video=youtube;fKJDAVvs_JA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKJDAVvs_JA[/video]

The crowd comes unglued as "Real American" begins to play over the PA system. Umaga turns his attention to the stage as does Sting, when suddenly the man himself walks out onto the stage, pointing down at the ring as he's donning the red and yellow.

hogan-300x231.jpg

Taz: It's him! It's the Hulksta'!

Joey Styles: We learned days ago that Hulk Hogan was coming to Anarchy, and he's here to get him some of Umaga!

Hogan rushes the ring and slides in under the bottom rope as Umaga goes after him instantly, beginning to stomp on his upper back to keep him down. Despite this, Hulk gets up and waves his finger at Umaga. The "Samoan Bulldozer" throws a punch, and then another punch, and then another as Hogan begins to "Hulk Up". Umaga throws one more punch as Hogan then points at him, mouthing the word, "You!" as the vocal Anarchy crowd shouts it. Umaga charges Hogan but gets leveled with a big boot as the crowd goes wild.

William Regal: I didn't know he still had that in him.

Hogan looks to follow up with the leg drop but as he turns to run into the ropes, he gets hit with a Zig Zag! The crowd boos but then cheers as Sting grabs Ziggler as he's getting up and connects with a Scorpion Death Drop! Sting helps up Hogan and the two pose together.

Taz: Well I guess it's all water under the bridge with what happened in that Gauntlet match between these two.

Joey Styles: Two legends of the industry standing tall, what a great visual this is.

William Regal: You better believe there's going to be consequences after Summerslam though, and consequences at Summerslam for Sting.

As Hogan and Sting pose for the cheering crowd, Anarchy returns to commercial.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMERCIAL THREE

UvS_zps488b4543.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Anarchy returns from commercial, the camera pans backstage to UWF's favorite trio, the Modern Day Double Dragons and Maxine. Fandango is looking at himself in a mirror.

tumblr_mpkxquE7qk1s0lhaio1_500.jpg

Derrick Bateman: Honestly, I don't think it looks that bad, bro. You can hardly notice it.

Fandango: Really, because I notice it! That's supposed to be your whole basis for revenge tonight, Derrick, and now you're telling me that it doesn't look that bad?

Derrick Bateman: I was just trying to help, dude.

Fandango: Well you're not.

Derrick Bateman: Well I'm trying!

Fandango: Well you're not!

Fandango turns around as he and Derrick stand face-to-face, both of them looking flustered as Maxine steps in.

Maxine: You realize that this is exactly what The Rock wants you to do right? That way Derrick is distracted tonight and Johnny's distracted at Summerslam.

Fandango: It's not Johnny, it's Faaaaahn....

Maxine: Shut up, Johnny! I...

Derrick Bateman: And clearly I'm The Bate Man. I didn't hand stitch this costume and learn to wrestle in it to be called Derrick.

Maxine: Okay, well this is exactly what The Rock wants you to do so that The Bate Man is distracted tonight and Fandango is distracted at Summerslam.

Derrick Bateman: I guess you're right, Maxine.

Fandango: Hey wait, how do YOU know what The Rock wants?

Derrick Bateman: Say yeah, all of this is pretty suspicious. Did you tell The Rock to break Johnny's nose?

Fandango: Fandango.

Derrick Bateman: Right, sorry bro. Did you tell The Rock to break Fandango's nose?

Fandango: Yeah, did you?

Derrick Bateman: Did you give away my secret identity?

Fandango: Are you showing him my dance moves?

Derrick Bateman: Are you one of the reasons he's neck deep in pie?

Fandango: Did you let him listen to the DVD commentary I recorded for Fast Five?

Derrick Bateman: Did you....wait, what?

Fandango: Focus, I'm not the one on trial here!

Derrick Bateman: Right. Fess up, Maxine, you're being awful quiet!

Maxine: That's because you two idiots won't let me get a word in edgewise! No I didn't tell him to break Johnny...

Derrick Bateman: Fandango.

Maxine: Fine, Fandango's nose. I didn't give away your secret identity, even though it's hardly a secret. I didn't show him any dance moves or your fanboy commentary and I most certainly did not give him any pie!

Derrick Bateman: Good, that's a Modern Day Double Dragon secret recipe, I don't know what we'd do if you gave that recipe away.

Fandango: I do, we'd start bombing at the bake sales.

Maxine: Can we focus please?

Fandango: She's right, you have to avenge my broken nose, Derrick!

Derrick Bateman: Bate Man.

Fandango: Right. Avenge my broken nose, Fro'd Crusader!

Derrick Bateman: Sweet. To the Batemobile!

Bateman heroically leaps offscreen as Fandango turns to Maxine.

Fandango: He really has a Batemobile, you know.

The camera pans back to the ring as it's time for our next match.

DING DING!

"To the Batmobile, let's go!

Atomic batteries to power,

Turbines to speed.

Roger, ready to move out!"

[video=youtube;N6Cfy58-zPU&]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6Cfy58-zPU&feature=player_embedded[/video]

To the astonishment and speechlessness of everyone within earshot, the theme song from the 1960's Batman television show begins to play. After a moment of the classic, "nana nana nana nana, nana nana nana nana", the camera pans over where the Batmobile pulls around the corner and parks next to the stage. The driver's door opens as Derrick Bateman steps out of the car, sending the crowd into an amused uproar as he is donned in full Batman gear. As the crowd cheers, Bateman climbs onto the ramp and begins walking towards the ring.

Christy Hemme: From Gotham City. Weighing in at two hundred and twenty-two pounds. He is the "Fro'd Crusader", Bate Man!

Anarchy's resident superhero arrives at the end of the ramp as he slides into the ring and gets to his feet, breaking out into The Hurricane's signature pose as a spotlight flashes above him displaying an afro. After collecting herself from the laughter, Christy Hemme begins her introduction for Derrick's opponent.

[video=youtube;ngH0fkiNo-g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngH0fkiNo-g[/video]

Who run it?
You know, you actin like you don't know
We run it
You know but you actin like you don't know
Who run it?
You know, you actin like you don't know
We run it
You know but you actin like you don't know

Eminem feat. 50 cent “You Don’t Know†starts playing as the fans are not sure what to make of it but quickly all is made known as the lyrics start to make sense seeing the trio come out to the ring.

Christy Hemme: Being accompanied to the ring by the Extreme Champion Umaga and Trish Stratus. From Miami, Florida. Weighing in at two hundred and sixty pounds. He is the "People's Champion", The Rock!

The trio make their way down to the ring. Umaga slides in under the bottom rope as Rock walks along the apron and does his pose for the crowd and Trish enters between the middle and bottom rope and poses inside the ring for the crowd. The crowd is giving off a mixed reaction since it is Trish and Umaga which they hate but it is also The Rock which they love and adore. Plus the men still love looking at Trish. After the three pose together, Umaga and Trish exit and remain ringside as the match gets underway.

DING DING!

Bateman_zps764cf060.jpg
VS.
TheRock-1.jpg

The Rock and The Bate Man both circle each other around the ring before getting into a lockup, Derrick Bateman moves The Rock to the corner and holds him in place but The Rock manages to shove him out of the way. Bateman looks to be impressed with The Rock as The Rock gives off a wide eyed look to Bateman, then jerks his head towards Bateman alpha-male style as Bateman can only smirk, half star struck and half cockiness. Both men go into a lockup again as Bateman gets Rock into a hammerlock and gets him to the ground, Rock struggles to get up but doesn't have the same wrestling ability as The Bate Man has but still manages to fight back as he escapes the hammerlock and gets Bateman into a hammerlock of his own but Bateman quickly escapes it and runs towards the ropes, bounces off them and runs at Rock as Rocky goes for a clothesline but Bateman ducks it and jumps onto the middle rope, springboards off it and lands a crossbody onto the Rock but The Rock catches it. The Rock then shifts Bateman into the fireman's carry position but Batman slips from behind and hits The Rock with an inverted DDT!

Taz: Wow look at The Bate Man move! I bet The Rock already regrets talking smack about Derrick Bateman from before!

Bateman looks excited to have taken down the Great One as Rock gets up, not looking toopleased to have been brought down from a rookie as he lunges at The Bate Man with a running clothesline but Bateman ducks it and executes a dropkick onto The Rock. The Rock gets up in a fury but ends up eating another dropkick from The Bate Man! The Rock then gets up and looks pissed off but Derrick Bateman ends up hitting a third dropkick to the Rock, the fans are laughing now as Bateman tells the crowd how smart he looks in comparison to The Rock. The Rock doesn't like being mocked as he gets up and hits Bateman with a big heymaker as he brings Bateman to the ropes then whips him to the opposite side, Bateman comes up as The Rock goes for a back body drop but Bateman kicks Rock in the head, runs and bounces off the ropes and hits The Rock with a corkscrew neckbreaker! Bateman gets up and looks pumped as The Rock quickly makes his way to his feet once again but The Bate Man sees it coming and hits a belly to belly suplex onto The Rock!

Joey Styles: Look at Derrick Bateman go! That guy is on fire ladies and gentleman!

The Rock looks to be in a daze as Bateman goes behind Rock and hits a Russian Leg Sweep onto The Rock and poses to the crowd once again. Stratus doesn't look impressed as Bateman picks up The Rock and pushes him to the corner and nails some punches onto The Rock. He then whips The Rock to the opposite corner but Rock ends up counter-whipping Bateman to the corner. Rock then charges at Bateman but ends up getting a boot to the face as he backs up a few steps, Bateman then runs up and takes down The Rock with a leaping clothesline. Both men get up as Bateman nails another clothesline to The Rock as The Rock quickly rolls out of the ring to catch a breather but Bateman is already bouncing off the ropes and runs at the Rock, jumping between the ropes and hits a suicide dive onto The Rock! Bateman then picks up The Rock and throws him inside as Stratus begins to argue with Bateman at ringside. Bateman gets into a heated verbal debate with her as The Rock is clearly recovering quickly inside the ring but plays posseum as Bateman enters the ring and walks up to The Rock but Rocky jumps to his feet and hits the Spinebuster onto Derrick Bateman!

William Regal: Such strategy from the Great One! It's no wonder why he's the one facing off against Fandango for the International Title at Summerslam.

Taz: He's a sneaky one, that's for sure!

The Rock looks down and starts to mock Derrick Bateman as Bateman looks to be completely dazed from that spinebuster. The Rock then looks into the crowd as they start to boo The Rock for tricking Derrick Bateman like that. The Rock then lifts up Bateman and brings him by the corner and nailing some quick jabs to the midsection of Derrick bateman, then hits some knees to the gut then a final shot to the head where Bateman falls to a sitting position. The Rock then hits some stomps onto Bateman before picking him up and smashing his face onto the turnbuckle. The Rock then starts to talk to Bateman before slapping him across the face. Bateman looks to be visibly angry and runs over to The Rock but The Rock quickly puts Bateman onto his back then hits a Samoan Drop onto Derrick Bateman! The Rock gets up and looks at Stratus as Stratus looks to be pleased on what she is viewing. The Rock then lifts up Bateman and stares at him with wide eyes while holding onto his head as he executes a flowing DDT onto The Bate Man, then does a kick up and lands on his feet. The Rock then is signalling for The Rock Bottom onto Derrick Bateman!

Taz: He's going to do this! He's going to end the match already!

William Regal: It would be smart of him to do so, save his energy for Summerslam!

The Rock is on fire as he starts to circle around Derrick Bateman while crouching down. Derrick Bateman is slowly getting up as The Rock is done with Bateman for this match and approaches him as he sets Bateman up for The Rock Bottom but Bateman jabs his elbow to The Rock's head, then goes behind him as he goes for the Russian Leg Sweep but The Rock transitions that into a counter Russian Leg Sweep instead! The Rock is looking agitated as he picks up Bateman and lands a few punches but Bateman execute a jawbreaker onto The Rock. Bateman then picks up The Rock and goes for the Airplane Spin but The Rock slips from behind, turns Bateman over and nails the People's Spinebuster onto Derrick Bateman! The Rock then steps up in front of Derrick Bateman and is preparing for The Rock Bottom by removing his one elbow pad and throws it into the crowd as he poses for the audience and runs towards the ropes, then bounces off them as he jumps over Bateman and bounces off the ropes again, runs to Bateman but Bateman jumps up and hits a flapjack onto The Rock!

Joey Styles: Derrick Bateman just saved himself from The People`s Elbow! The Rock could've won the match right there!

The Rock is rolling around the ring as Derrick Bateman looks to be pumped and relieved at the same time from not getting hit from The People's Elbow by moving around the ring as The Rock gets back onto his feet and stomps onto The Rock several times, then gets him up as he whips The Rock towards the ropes. The Rock comes back as Bateman is preparing for a move but The Rock hits a HUGE clothesline that sends Bateman spinning in the air and crashing to the mat! The Rock looks to have a vein popping in his forehead as he picks up Bateman again and hits a punch to the stomach and bounces off the ropes again, coming for another clothesline but Bateman ducks it as The Rock spin around, Bateman then goes for a dropkick but The Rock grabs onto Bateman's legs as he falls to the ground and tries to go for the sharpshooter but Bateman shoves The Rock away with his feet. The Rock comes back to Batman in a blind fury but Bateman kicks The Rock in the midsection and quickly nails the Man-Tastic onto The Rock!

Joey Styles: The Bate Man executed The Man-Tastic flawlessly! I think The Rock is done ladies and gentleman!

Derrick Bateman then goes down for the cover...

1!

2!
And The Rock kicks out! Derrick Bateman looks to be disappointed that The Rock hasn't been pinned yet and giving Fandango the psychological advantage for Summerslam but he looks determined to try harder. Stratus looks to be a tad nervous as Derrick Bateman picks up The Rock and gets him into the sleeper hold, but The Rock is proving to be too much of a challange size wise so he ends up releasing The Rock and gets him into a dragon sleeper hold instead. The Rock struggles to get out as Bateman tries to apply the sleeper much harder but Rocky is already getting to his feet, then twists his body around so Bateman is forced to let go of the hold as he kick Bateman in the gut and goes for the Rock Bottom again but Bateman saw it coming and nails a jumping DDT onto The Rock! Bateman gets up and is pumped as he throw Rock into the corner and backs up to the opposite side, then runs up to The Rock and hits a double knee to the face as The Rock drops to the ground. The Rock starts to crawl away as The Bate Man jumps onto the ropes and is ready to springboard but Stratus shoves Bateman's foot as Bateman points a finger to her and tells her to back off. Bateman then turns around to see The Rock approaching him and nails a swift Rock Bottom to Derrick Bateman! Stratus looks happy as The Rock goes down for the pin...

1!

2!

DERRICK BATEMAN KICKS OUT! The Rock and Trish Stratus both look shocked that The Bate Man actually kicked out. Derrick Bateman is slowly trying to get up but The Rock runs up to Bateman and ends up stomping onto him, Bateman then falls to the canvas again. Derrick Bateman is clearly in pain but The Rock doesn't care as he drags Derrick Bateman to the center of the ring and tries to apply the sharpshooter onto Bateman but Bateman moves around and desperatly tries to avoid being applied into the hold. The Rock appears to have moved Bateman to his stomach but Bateman rolls out of the way and kicks The Rock in the stomach, then gets up as he hits a punch to The Rock then takes him down with a discus punch. Bateman then goes down and applies the kneebar to The Rock! The Rock is already screaming in pain as Bateman has that kneebar locked in tight as The Rock struggles to reach for the ropes but Bateman is fully prepared to snap Rocky's knee if neccessary. The Rock then looks at Derrick Bateman and kicks him square in the face as Bateman is forced to let go. Bateman then gets up but The Rock knocks him down with a doubled legged takedown and quickly applies the sharpshooter onto Derrick Bateman!

Joey Styles: The Rock has gotten the sharpshooer onto The Bate Man! Can Derrick Bateman escape from this submission hold?!

Derrick Bateman is moving around the ring trying to get out of the sharpshooter but The Rock is laying low and applies more pressure onto Bateman's back. Derrick Bateman starts to scream out in pain as The Rock tries to keep Bateman immobolized as he starts yelling into the crowd claiming that he's going to be the next International Champion. Bateman doesn't like hearing that so he slowly starts to crawl towards the ropes with his forearms and is heading towards the middle rope right in front of him. The Rock is forced to back up with Bateman as Bateman is using the rest of his stamina to reach the ropes as he's extending his hand towards that bottom rope. Bateman then moves him and The Rock a final space as he can feel the bottom rope with his finger tips, shaking the ropes a tad bit as he extends his whole body to be able to grab onto the ropes but Trish Stratus appears and pulls the ropes away from Bateman's reach! Bateman looks shocked that Stratus just did that as The Rock pulls Derrick Bateman to the center of the ring. Bateman starts to cry out in pain as The Rock sees the victory coming up. Derrick Bateman doesn't appear to have anything left in the tank as he sees no choice but to tap out.

DING DING!

Christy Hemme: Here is your winner as a result of a submission, The Rock!

TheRockWins_display_image.jpeg

Trish Stratus enters the ring as she lifts up The Rock's hand as she's celebrating the win with The Rock. The Rock and Umaga kicks Bateman out of the ring as he poses for the crowd with Stratus as he gather's some boos from the crowd. The Rock is motioning to the crowd now that he's going to become the UWF International Champion but...

[video=youtube;AqPpqALiMMQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqPpqALiMMQ[/video]

Taz: Uh oh...

Foley storms onto the stage with a microphone as he appears to not be pleased with how the match went down.

gty_mick_foley_jef_110513_wg.jpg

Mick Foley: Alright you two better listen and listen good, because I am not too happy with how that pretty little face in the ring has been involved with my matches lately. See Trish I don't need someone like you lurking around the ring while Fandango and The Rock is going at for the International Title, so I am adding a stipuation to Anarchy's Main Event at Summerslam right now: Trish Stratus and Umaga are now banned from ringside from the International Title at Summerslam! And addition to that if I see Trish or Umaga interfering in the match then The Rock will automatically forfeit the match! The Rock is a big boy Trish so I'm sure that he can handle Fandango on his own. Have a nice day!

The crowd pops loudly after hearing that stipulation being placed into the match but starts to boo as Russo appears on the titantron.

images

Vince Russo: That was a well thought out plan Mick. Except you forgot one thing: That Maxine and 'The Bate Man' can still walk around at ringside doing whatever. Because I am a man of equality and fairness, I'm going to add onto that stipulation that Derrick Bateman and Maxine are also banned from ringside! And once more, not only will Fandango forfeit the match if they should try to interfere, but Fandango will also forfiet the International Title as well! Now with that being said Mick, 'Have a nice day!'

The crowd boos as Foley looks over his head to the titantron, not too impressed with Russo walking all over him. The Rock and Stratus isn't too thrilled either over the stipulation being placed as Anarchy returns to commercial.

COMMERCIAL FOUR

FvTR_zps19695077.jpg

The scene cuts back to a shot of the arena. All of a sudden, a new theme starts to play over the PA system.

[video=youtube;GSnbni9E7Q0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSnbni9E7Q0[/video]

The crowd begins to boo as they realize that it's the new theme music of Matt Hardy Version 1. After a few moments, Matt arrives dressed almost identically to how he was last week. He then outstretches his arms agains, closes his eyes and smiles.

IMG_5663_650_display_image.jpg

Joey Styles: Well, look who it is!

Tazz: Matt Hardy is in the house!

William Regal: But, look! He's not alone, is he?

As Regal finishes that statement, we notice who is appearing behind him. It's The Hurricane. As Matt has his arms stretched out, He shifts and allows Hurricane to walk to the ring.

Joey Styles: What's he carrying? Or who?

The Hurricane is carrying an unconscious man over his shoulder. He walks down the ramp and to the ring. As he reaches it, he tosses the man into the ring. The Hurricane then walks up the steps and enters the ring. Matt then begins walking down the ramp, arms remaining outstretched.

William Regal: I think Matt Hardy has officially went bloody bonkers!

Tazz: Hasn't he always been, though?

Matt walks up the steel steps and enters the ring. He grabs a microphone from Christy Hemme who he then orders to leave the ring. Matt kicks the man with the bag over his head towards the middle of the ring and stands above him as Hurricane stands by with his arms crossed. Matt then lifts his microphone and speaks.

2lthy4n.jpg

Matt Hardy Version 1: Jeff, baby brother, I know you're here in the arena and I know you still have a lot of questions on your mind but you must put such trivial things aside and listen to what I am about to tell you, what I am about to tell the entire world. You see, baby brother, just like the man who lies at my feet, you will outlive your worth and you too will lie at my feet. For years, baby brother, I took you by the arm and drug you to greatness, to superstardom. If it wasn't for me, no one would even know your name......Jeff, you want to know why? DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY?!

Matt screams into the microphone as the crowd's boos get audibly louder.

Matt Hardy Version 1: Jeff, listen, the world listen, the answer to your question is a conundrum in and of itself because, you see, the answer to your question is another question. I ask you, Why not? Why not, Jeff? Baby brother, why not? You see, I'm not the same Matt Hardy who grew up in Cameron, North Carolina with daddy Claude G. I have become something far greater, beyond your comprehensions, Jeff. I've seen places that even in your Imagi-Nation you couldn't fathom. Baby brother, I have become powerful beyond words. The story of Cane and Abel, the balance of good and evil, the duality of man. Jeff, I am the duality of man! I am the perfect balance of sinister and virtuous. Jeff, I've said it once and I'll say it again: I AM A GOD!

The crowd begins booing even louder as Matt calls himself that. The commentators are completely silent.

2poy6b6.jpg

Matt Hardy Version 1: It pains me to say this, baby brother, but you have reached your expiration date. It pains me because, for the longest time, I thought you would overcome your short-comings. You were World Heavyweight Champion on SmackDown and I had believed you could pull yourself out of your mediocrity but what happened next, Jeff? You lost the World Title and booted unceremoniously from SmackDown by a religious zealot. Unlike Reverend D'Von, I'm not just the word of God, I am a god and being a god, you need a Force of Nature by your side.....

Matt points to The Hurricane who stands completely still with his arms still folded.

Matt Hardy Version 1: A Force of Nature by the name of The Hurricane. You see, he represents all of what makes Mattitude so great. He personifies it. He eat, sleeps and breathes Mattitude. This man who lies at my feet, he was a disappointment. He tried to live up to the Mattitude standards. He was close but just no cigar. But this man did not live on without life purpose. No, you see, The Hurricane and I, we burdened him with glorious purpose. He can take solace in knowing that he has become a martyr in the name of Mattitude.

Matt squats down and removes the bag from the man's head.

Tazz: Oh my god, it's Shannon Moore.....

It's revealed to be a bloody and battered Shannon Moore, uncounscious still. Matt grabs him by the hair and continues speaking.

Matt Hardy Version 1: Jeff, baby brother, let this be an example of what happens when The Hurricane meets "The Black Cloud". Tonight, you and Seth Rollins will find out first hand what a Force of Nature is REALLY capable of.

Matt drops Shannon's head and leaves him lying in the middle of the ring. EMT's are rushing out to the ring as Matt exits the ring and Hurricane remains inside it.

Joey Styles: Matt Hardy has snapped!

William Regal: If his intent was to step out from Jeff's shadow, then mission accomplished.

DING DING!

Christy Hemme: The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Already in the ring. From Raleigh, North Carolina. Weighing in at two hundred and fifteen pounds, The Hurricane!

Hurricane does his trademark pose, smirking with glee as the crowd showers him with disdain.

Christy Hemme: And the partner...

[video=youtube;WCSzLfzFrBo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCSzLfzFrBo[/video]

"Bed of Nails" by Neil Griffiths and Ronnie Stone begins to play as Tyson Kidd arrives through the curtain and appears before the crowd with his girlfriend Natalya Neidhart in tow as always. The two are greeted with fierce booing but pay no mind to it as Natalya smiles from ear-to-ear and Tyson has a look of indifference on his face as the power couple makes their way down the ramp.

tyson-kidd-entrance-pics.jpg

Christy Hemme: Being accompanied to the ring by Natalya Neidhart. From Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Weighing in at one hundred and ninety-five pounds. Tyson Kidd!

As they arrive at the bottom of the ramp, Natalya remains ringside as Tyson enters the ring, posing for the crowd who greets him with more intense booing. He then turns to his opponents as Christy continues her introductions.

[video=youtube;wO5P7Sgpc8s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wO5P7Sgpc8s[/video]

"1958" by A Day To Remember, the theme song of Seth Rollins, begins to play as the entire crowd reacts negatively as they shower him with boos. The camera pans to the stands where Rollins is entering through the crowd, showing off his Money in the Bank briefcase to further negativity.

Christy Hemme: From Davenport, Iowa. Weighing in at two hundred and nine pounds. He is the holder of the Anarchy Money in the Bank briefcase, Seth Rollins!

As Rollins arrives at the bottom, he leaps the barricade and slides into the ring, briefly posing for the crowd.

Christy Hemme: And the partner...

Anarchy is about to get more extreme, because the lights darken and purples and greens surround the stage area. Suddenly, a forgotten riff fills the PA system and the crowd loses its mind!

"So you see the writing on the waaaaaalllll..."
[video=youtube;VlmGozaoTXU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlmGozaoTXU[/video]

The music of Jeff Hardy hits and the crowd goes crazy! The charismatic enigma strolls out onto the staged, dressed in his unusual way as always. Jeff seems disinterested at first, even with the response, but then he bursts out with energy and throws his arms out; yelling to the crowd.

Christy Hemme: From Cameron, North Carolina. Weighing in at two hundred and fifteen pounds. The "Charismatic Enigma", Jeff Hardy!

He dances on the stage, and throws up the Gunz taunt, before jogging down the ramp towards the ring. Jeff high fives the fans ringside that love him so much, while he makes his way down.

tumblr_mqkvr6OYkM1rmijiuo1_1280.jpg

Jeff smiles and then begins to run, sliding into the ring under the bottom rope. He jogs over to the far side of the ring and climbs the second turnbuckle hitting his older pose. The crowd pop as Hardy nods his head in agreement with the crowd. He gets down and prepares for his match as the ring bell sounds again.

DING DING!

JeffH_zps3b646c39.jpg
&
Rollins_zpsb7ae91ec.jpg
VS.
TysonK_zpsca2b827a.jpg
&
The_Hurricane.jpg

Jeff Hardy wastes no time as he goes on and he charges at Hurricane taking him down and starts beating on him a couple times as Hurricane manages to roll away from the ring and exits it. Jeff is calling him to get in the ring. Matt points at Jeff telling him to “calm downâ€. Matt goes as he rolls Hurricane in the ring Hurricane looks at Jeff looking as he is going to lock up with Hurricane, but Hurricane quickly tags in Tyson Kidd. Kidd looks at Hurricane upset as he goes into the ring. Kidd goes as he locks up with Jeff and gets the better of the exchange hip tossing Jeff, and having him in a sidelock. Jeff gathers his balance as he picks up Kidd and goes for a back suplex. Kidd though shows his athleticism and lands on his feet. Jeff turns around as Kidd hits an enziguri.

Tazz: Oh I can see why Russo is impressed with this kid. Look at the moves he performs.

Kidd goes as he looks at Rollins at the post. He picks up Hardy and hits a beautiful suplex onto him. Hurricane is begging for the tag yelling at Kidd. Kidd goes and drags and Hardy, and Hurricane is now in the ring beating down on the already down Hardy. Hurricane does his pose as Matt cheers him on the outside. Hurricane goes as he awaits Jeff to get up. Jeff gets up as Hurricane charges at him. Jeff though ducks under the clothesline, as Jeff turns around goes and he kicks Hurricane in the gut. Jeff goes as he hits faceplant suplex onto Hurricane. Jeff goes as he goes for the pin.

1…

2…

Hurricane kicks out as he quickly crawls to the corner and tags in Tyson Kidd. Kidd seems more upset about this as Hurricane seemed to be in control of the match. Jeff Hardy gets up as he begins to attack Kidd. Kidd is trying to survive the onslaught as Jeff yells: “Come onâ€. The fans cheer as Jeff goes as he jumps off the turnbuckle and hits two legs in the face of Kidd Hardy is getting the fans psyched. All of a sudden we see Rollins begging for the tag here. Rollins is waiting to get in. Jeff points at Rollins as the fans give a mix reaction to Rollins. Jeff goes as he goes over to Rollins and tags him in. Rollins goes as he charges at Kidd who is getting up. Rollins wastes no time as he jumps in the air and hits a hurricurana on Rollins. Rollins goes as he gets up and he springsoff the ropes and hits a leg drop right there. The fans cheer as Rollins goes for the pin.

1…

2…

Kidd kicks out. Kidd is on the ground as Rollins picks him. Rollin goes and he brings him to the turnbuckle. Rollins goes on top on the turnbuckle, and starts to rain punches onto Kidd. The fans count it out with him as Rollins is hyped. Rollins goes as he tries to hit a hurricurana on Kidd, but Kidd goes onto catching him before he hits the move. Kidd sitsdown as he hits a huge powerbomb onto Rollins. Kidd gets up as he stomps on Rollins a bit. and he begins to get him in a leg submission. Kidd goes as he begins to hyper extend the knee of Rollins. Kidd showing off how he is a master of submissions like his mentor Stu.

William Regal: Tyson Kidd is mighty impressive with his moveset

Tazz: Of Course he is Regal, what do you expect the man is a genius, he is Russo’s Guy would you expect anything less?

Kidd goes as he elbows Rollins to the chest a couple of times. Kidd then flips Rollins over as he locks in the crossface on him. Rollins is screaming in pain as Kidd has the hold locked in. Rollins is going near the ropes, but Rollins goes as he switches the hold to a triangle choke, the fans are impressed by this transition as Rollins has the hold locked in. Rollins is trying his best not tap out to the move. Rollins goes as he postures up. Rollins up in a better stance. Kidd sees this as he transitions again to a crossface chicken wing.

Tazz: Look at the moves of Tyson Kidd. Amazin’

Joey Styles: Dean Malenko would be jealous.

Kidd goes as Rollins is screaming in the hold trying to keep the move from abiding more pressure. Rollins is trying to reach the tag for Jeff Hardy, but Kidd realizes this as he lets go of the hold, and drags the limping Rollins to his corner with the Hurricane. Rollins tags in the Hurricane. Hurricane goes to the top rope. As the fans boo as he drops a big elbow onto Rollins, and Kidd goes to rest at ringside. Hurricane goes for the quick cover.

1…

2…

No Rollins kicks out. Hurricane begins to stomp on Rollins a couple of times. Hurricane then backs up as the fans begin to boo. It looks like he is setting up for the shining wizard, Rollins goes as he gets up and Hurricane charges at him but Rollins baseball slides away from Hurricane. Rollins goes to the ropes, and hits a flying kick to the face and the fans cheer like crazy as Rollins goes down from all the punishment in this match that he has taken, and Hurricane is down from that kick. Jeff begins to get the clapping going as the fans cheer as they know Jeff Hardy is about to get tagged in. Jeff is reaching out as Hurricane is just barely getting up. At the last second though Rollins jumps in the air and tags Jeff in.

Joey Styles: Here comes Jeff Hardy!

Jeff Hardy goes to the ring as the fans begin to cheer as Hardy goes and and hits his trademark flying clothesline onto Hurricane. Hurricane is teedering after getting up, and Hardy kicks him in the gut as he hits his front face suplex onto Hurricane. The fans cheer as Jeff takes off his shirt, and you hear screams of women through out the building. Jeff is measuring Hurricane up in the match awaiting for Hurricane to get up. Jeff goes for the twist of fate and hits it on Hurricane. Jeff goes for the cover.

1…

2…

Matt Hardy comes into the ring and he begins to attack Jeff Hardy. The referee calls for the bell signaling a disqualification. Rollins runs into the ring to get Matt off of him, but he is met with a dropkick by Tyson Kidd at the end of it all. The fans boo as Matt picks up Jeff and hits the twist of fate as he looks down and Christy Hemme begins to speak

Christy Hemme: Ladies and gentlemen the winner of this match by Disqualification Jeff Hardy and Seth Rollins.

Matt Hardy, Tyson Kidd, and Hurricane looks on at their fallen prey and begin to exit the ring. Jeff and Seth seem to have recovered, but the damage has been done to the both of them.

COMMERCIAL FIVE

CS_zps3e7f7b41.jpg

Our scene cuts backstage where recently signed Anarchy star Goldberg waits in the green room, he's pacing the floor as the producer counts down to go live on filming.The camera light flicks on green as Goldberg smirks & stares into the camera, he pauses for a few seconds as the crowd cheers as he appears on the titan-tron.

goldberg3.jpg

Tonight...I return to the ring after many years of being away. When I walk through those curtains tonight there will be only one thing on my mind as I make my way down that ramp. As I climb those steel steps, and as I climb into MY ring. Tonight there's a man by the name of CM Punk, who stands in my way. Cause you see while this past week has been nothing more then talking, tonight is the night to walk the walk. CM Punk is clueless of what he's about to step into. He'll come down the ramp with that goofy look on his face, shouting out his favorite little Marvel superhero catch phrases. There won't be any Spiderman or Fantastic Four to save you tonight CM Punk, no sir. Tonight you stare into the eyes of a greater beast. Tonight you'll learn what it means to be a man.

Vince Russo brought me here to save this brand. To make this brand excel beyond both Smackdown & RAW. He knew I was the only one who could truly get the job done. Not CM Punk. Not The Rock. Not Sting. Not anyone else on this roster. The UWF needs Goldberg; not the other way around. My journey to bring glory back to this business starts tonight against the "Straight Edge" superstar. When I break him in the middle of that ring tonight the whole world will understand that soon enough...there will be championship gold around my waist once again. The name Goldberg will be at the head of every program. MY face will be on every PPV poster, on the show's banner, and on every promotional list from outside companies wanting a representative. I'm not a crusader. I'm not a prophet. I'm not a god send that's here to fulfill a destiny. I am a man on a mission, and tonight CM Punk is next in what's to be the greatest accession of a superstar EVER in this company.

Goldberg smirks as he walks offscreen and the camera pans back to the ring.

DING DING!

Cult of Personality blasts throughout the arena

[video=youtube;wMCgrLIM6Z8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMCgrLIM6Z8[/video]

There is a mix reaction from the crowd as CM Punk and Roman Reings walk out from the back. CM Punk avoids doing his tradition entrance as he and Reigns just head to the ring.

Christy Hemme: Being accompanied to the ring by Roman Reigns. From Chicago, Illinois. Weighing in at two hundred and eighteen pounds. C...M....Punk!

Reigns acts like he's going to hit some of the fans as Punk taunts a few of the haters. Reigns remains ringside as Punk enters the ring and sits down, looking unimpressed regarding the match ahead of him.

The camera cuts backstage to a locker room door, surrounded by amply supplied security guards, as dragging seconds pass by before it swings open; revealing Goldberg himself. He's donning blue jeans and a leather Harley jacket; biker gloves cover his hands. He glances both ways & stares the guards down, not saying a single word. He turns & makes his way to the gorilla position as he's flanked on both sides. He passes catering, & climbs the steel steps leading up behind the curtain as the camera cuts back to a frontal stage position; a shower of sparks emitting from both sides as Goldberg like a great legendary warrior stands within them. The crowd is going nuts.

338104_crop_650x440.jpg

Christy Hemme: From Dawsonville, Georgia. Weighing in at two hundred and eighty-five pounds. GOOOOOLLLLLLDDDDDBERRRRGGGGG!!!!!!!

They simmer down as he walks forward, letting out his trademark bellow as smoke flows heavily from his mouth. He waits anxiously at the entrance to the ramp, as fans are going crazy; excited to see their favorite wrestler was back here before them in the business they loved. He brings one arm up as pyro blasts off behind him. He follows suit with his other arm to the same effect; as he looks into the camera & audibly yells I'm Back! He proceeds to make his way down the ramp, as adorning fans reach out to touch him, but he grazes by as he arrives at the foundation of the steel steps; climbing them & entering into the ring through the middle rope. His music slowly begins to fade as he basks in the crowd's approval as they chant his name over & over. Their voices are harmonious across the arena it's self. GOLDBERG! GOLBERG! GOLDBERG!

DING DING!

CMPunkAnar_zps860ee3d9.jpg
VS.
goldberg.jpg

As Goldberg approaches Punk, suddenly the "Straight Edge Superstar" stands up and motions for a microphone. He is granted one as Goldberg and everyone else in the arena looks confused.

normal_WWE_Monday_Night_Raw_Supershow_2012-09-03_720p_AVCHD-SC-SDH_Part_1_mp4_002949264.jpg

I want you to answer a question for me. If you can answer it, this match will go on as scheduled. If not, then they disturbed you from your personal locker room and made you walk through the pyro and all that for no reason, Billy boy. Tell me why I should give a damn about this match. Tell me why I should give a damn about your return to professional wrestling and you showing up on Wednesday Night Anarchy? The boys that brought me to this brand sold it with the promise that it was a land of opportunity, a series of brass rings just waiting to be grabbed. Well I seized every opportunity and I grabbed every brass ring and what did they do? They put my guaranteed rematch clause on the line in this match against Rhino, my guaranteed rematch clause! I'm not the one that got myself suspended, I'm not the one that's put in mediocre performance after mediocre performance, all of that has been Rhino yet management is rewarding him and punishing me by giving him the opportunity to take away everything I earned, and making me compete to earn something that's already mine.

You think it's a coincidence that Roman Reigns didn't have a word to say to Sting in the time leading up to their match? You think it's a coincidence that I didn't have a word to say to Goldberg in the time leading up to this match? Hell no, this that you've been seeing isn't me failing to realize my potential, because I realized it a long time ago, I'm the "Best in the World" and I deserve to be treated as such, it's management that doesn't realize my potential. Me and Reigns not participating is this and simply this, an act of rebellion. I never should've had my rematch clause put on the line. I don't care how hard Vince Russo was trying to spice things up and make things interesting, I guess making it an Extreme Rules Hell in a Cell wasn't enough, you had to screw me, didn't you?
Well this is me saying screw you, every last one of you, Dolph Ziggler, Homicide, Hernandez, Konnan, Derrick Bateman, Fandango, Maxine, Sting, Al Snow, Perry Saturn, Matt Hardy, The Hurricane, Tyson Kidd, Seth Rollins, and especially Vince Russo, especially Mick Foley, especially Rhino, and especially Vince McMahon for sending me to this hell hole in the first place. And last but not least, Goldberg, screw you!

Punk exits the ring and begins walking up the ramp as the referee begins his count.

ONE!

Punk stops and turns to face him, raising the microphone he's holding back up.

I guess you don't understand a walk out when you see one, moron. What're you even counting for? I JUST SAID that I'm not wrestling, so let me save you some breath and break it down in a form you'll understand. You. Don't. Have. To. Count. To. Ten. I. Am. Not. Getting. Back. In. That. Ring. Christy, do your job!

DING DING!

Christy Hemme: Here is your winner as a result of a count-out, Goldberg!

There we go, yay, Goldberg won his debut match, now everyone's happy. Well not everyone, but all of you. Vince, Mick, if either of you had a single shred of credibility to your names, you'd right your wrong and take the stipulation that our rematch clauses are on the line away!

Punk waits for a moment as he looks around, waiting for the sound of either Mick Foley or Vince Russo's theme music to begin playing.

I'm not surprised. Any other time you can't keep either of you at bay, but I suppose if it doesn't have to do with Sting, it isn't worth dedicating any time to, right? Well dedicate some time to this! Fu-

Before Punk can finish, Anarchy fades to black.

CREDITS
Christian promo, Hernandez vs. Snow- Captain Charisma
L.A.X. promo, Hardy/Rollins vs. Kidd/Hurricane- Chase
Matt Hardy promo- The Hoov
Bate Man vs. The Rock- natlav
Christian vs. Rhino, Ziggler vs. Sting, Goldberg promo- MrFetter
Piecing show together, Sting promo, Umaga/Rock promo, finish to Sting/Ziggler, MDDD promo, CM Punk promo- Chris Dresden

ShanegoFett

Reaction score
Re: UWF Wednesday Night Anarchy 8/21/13 Edition!

That was a pretty cool edition of Anarchy man, some good build as we head into the ppv. I really enjoyed the subtle additions to the storylines. Such as; tension with Fandango and Bateman, banning trish/umaga and Fandagos crew from ringside, CM Punk turning BEST IN THE WORLD. Like, things that didnt have to happen, but Im glad did happen.

Matches were great as always. Run in from Umaga in the Sting/Ziggler match was okay, I still feel like Blizz needs a BIG win with Ziggler. Im interested to see what happens post summerslam with him.

Fucking Matt Hardy though. I will have some choice words for you. Maybe a summerslam promo... maybe.. and when Im done with him, Im SO laying claim to the Ironman title or the Extreme title. Want.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk

Very good show although a few short matches. I didn't pay attention to the trashtalking so I'm not sure if the main event was supposed to go down like that but either way it's a win for Goldberg I guess.

The Fandango/Bate Man/Maxine promo was very humorous. It's a shame that Bumout is the Champ and still seems to be taking a back seat to other things, but it is what it is.

Good job guys. Onto Summerslam

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh

Opening was great with that Sting promo. Loved how he talked about the past and today. I love promos like that. I won but I don't like no show ups :( But he didn't show up for a reason. Next time brother :) I am a bit confused about doing a low blow :D I loved the thing happened between Del Rio and LAX. LAX is really violent. Loved the promo of LAX. Del Rio will look for revenge against his own people. Don't miss that Internet Title Match :p

That was a nice promo from both Umaga and Rock. Things between Umaga and Sting is great. No offense but I don't like seeing Hogan on Anarchy :( That Fandango, Bateman, Maxine trio is really fun! That stipulation made fair and far more exciting about Fandango/Rock match. Matt is god? No, he is something that has also 3 letters, fat. Matt has gone nuts for sure. So Punk is not happy about what has happened. Kinda shoot promo. Nice ending. Nice show overall.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

Heh... truth be told... for the Rock vs. Bate Man match... I was so close that I even had the youtube video of the old school Batman theme and I was gonna have Christian Bale show up as batman in a trash talk. Like I decided at the last second to not use it... but I almost did. And then to see it there... heh awesome.

But I do have to say that Johnny, Derrick.... Fandango, Bate Man, and Maxine are a funny funny trio. But banning Trish and Umaga? That's NOT FAIR! They weren't gonna do anything. Just be observers :D kinda.

But this show... Dres... you are awesome. You are a machine man. You nailed everything.

Epic show leading to SummerSlam. 4 more days. 4 more days ;)

Ozymandias

Reaction score

Good show, enjoyed that. The opening promo from Sting was great. Excellent start to the show, intense. Talking of intense I'm really digging LAX, like the angle.

I always enjoyed Aniking's Christian but I'm enjoying him being played as a face, makes a nice change. I have ALWAYS been a massive MDDD mark and I don't see that changing, not when you've got great promos like that! Really dug the Rock vs Bate-Man match too.

I loved the Hogan run in, a lovely little moment. I've never been sure about rolling a Hogan so I'm really interested to see how it goes.

iBunka

Reaction score

As my first read here in UWF, I loved this. Hoping to get the ball rolling with Hogan when the next preview is up.

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole

Great show man. Kinda disappointed Shawn & me didn't have a true TT session; didn't want to really win on a count out.

To Captain Charisma my bad bro on the low blow. I was still thinking of AK's Christian for some reason.

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh

Great show man. Kinda disappointed Shawn & me didn't have a true TT session; didn't want to really win on a count out.

To Captain Charisma my bad bro on the low blow. I was still thinking of AK's Christian for some reason.

Ah ok. I thought like "Did I sounded like a heel?". No problem :) I know there is huge difference between my Christian and Aniking's.

Ah ok. I thought like "Did I sounded like a heel?". No problem :) I know there is huge difference between my Christian and Aniking's.

CliqueClacks

Reaction score

Still haven't read the whole show, but from what I have read, it does a perfect job of leaving us hanging until Summerslam. By that, I mean with the ending of my match and the Punk promo at the end. Really has me excited to see what Summerslam has in store.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

Really great show, wish my match were able to go another round. DQ Finish, suppose I can live with that... I was confused to where the hell I was after the match went into that DQ though. Ah, doesn't matter anyways!

Would have been nice to have me throw Tyson Kidd out of the ring or him beating me down, whichever way.

Other than that, roll on Summerslam!

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC

Really great show, wish my match were able to go another round. DQ Finish, suppose I can live with that... I was confused to where the hell I was after the match went into that DQ though. Ah, doesn't matter anyways!

Would have been nice to have me throw Tyson Kidd out of the ring or him beating me down, whichever way.

Other than that, roll on Summerslam!

You ran in to help Hardy and got Dropkicked, sorry that I didn't make Rollins look ultra dominate wanted the Heels to get the upperhand since the faces were outnumbered three to two. So what make sense would it make for your Rollins who was being tortured by submissions the whole match be able to come back and take out the other three. Geez man please read it better next time.

Other then that good show, the promos were excellent and I felt they did an awesome job for the show. Matches were overall solid that was good. So good job Anarchy.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

You ran in to help Hardy and got Dropkicked, sorry that I didn't make Rollins look ultra dominate wanted the Heels to get the upperhand since the faces were outnumbered three to two. So what make sense would it make for your Rollins who was being tortured by submissions the whole match be able to come back and take out the other three. Geez man please read it better next time.

Other then that good show, the promos were excellent and I felt they did an awesome job for the show. Matches were overall solid that was good. So good job Anarchy.

Was typing this off my phone, just saw it on the computer. All good :)

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

Another great edition of Anarchy. Opening promo was a good half shoot half kayfabe. Nice Christian promo and then a quick squash of Rhino. Looks like we're getting a Del Rio and LAX feud. Hernandez gets his first big win. LAX is becoming a solid mid card team with potential to take it to the next level if Homicide ever drops the Ironman Championship. Then we got Umaga breaking kayfabe also I guess to offset the Stong promo earlier. Not sure how I feel about it. Glad people liked the MDDD promo but if you look at the credits, you'll see that I did not write that. Dresdon actually wrote it for me for some reason. I was going to send one in but Dresdon told me he had that one and i told him to go ahead and use it and I think it came out really good.

My match that followed was great. I almost thought Bateman was going to win it after he kicked out of the rock bottom. Then we get the general managers making the stipulation that everyone is banned from ringside. I am kind of sad at the fact since that means there will more than likely be no shenanigans happening. Oh well it'll still be a great match. The Hardy feud continues with a nice little promo from Matt and then we get a short tag team bout. I kinda wish we saw more development between the Rollins and Kidd feud. Then the main event ends the show rather abruptly. I would have preferred a squash as I do all no shows unless there was a good reasoning behind it. It looks like this might be turned into a storyline. Worked well with Andrew's no show months ago but it kind of seems like rewarding the wrong behavior. Either way it made for a good show and I look forward to Anarchy's contributions to Summerslam.

Status
Not open for further replies.