UWF 2013: Past Pay-Per-Views

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Re: UWF Presents Bound for Glory 2013 -==Slow Loading Times Ahead==-

Woooooo Monster show. Damn can't believe what I just read good matches overall. First of all thank you to WWS for setting this show up. Awesome job my friend the coding was all perfect.

All the matches I felt were a fun read, that match of the night is tied between Styles vs Bryan, and the King of the Ring. All the matches were good , but those matches were epic fun reads. I would probably go to Styles vs Bryan just for sentimental reasons.

Thank you Bumout, and Hoov once again for epic threads. We killed it here, and we all winners in my book.

Also to @Ozzymandis this is your last match, and I wanna say congrats on your career man. You did awesome my friend here in UWF. It sucks to see you go, but you should be proud on what you've accomplished. If you ever have a change of heart and wanna come back I can't wait.

Now some of the plot points are interesting.

Corporation won the match. What in the hell is going to happen, and now that the Rock himself is on the brand shoot things are about to get really spicy around here in the UWF RAW side of things.

Smackdown had a great job with layers. I honestly am so interested to see Triple H vs Edge that is going to be a crazy match with Slim and SBS. Can't wait for that. Almost all the midcard matches I got wrong in predictions, but will be interesting to see where these guys go up.

Anarchy was solid. Congrats Andrew on winning the International title you worked hard for a world title and you got it. Didin't see it coming, but its ok because now I am the newest member of the less then 1 day club baby. Also hope Blizzard, Schmidty, Shane, and Cwalker enjoyed the matches I wrote.

Impact had a good night as well. The no contest is fair for the championship. I hope Coldhands, and SBS are not done though because that thread was money, and I did enjoy it a lot. Also good job to my homie Bully Ray, you didn't win, but this was a good debut for your character on ppv. Also no Manik R.I.P.

Now the King of the Ring I wanted to say both men did awesome in the thread, and each man deserved to win the match. I feel both men came out as winners in my book, and congrats to WWS. It was a hard road to get throught, and congrats on becoming KOTR.

Also thank you everyone who has congratulated me. I am happy right now, and can't wait to see what the future holds.

EDIT: Sorry forgot something love the Dusty Rhodes part in the I Quit match thought it was a brilliant job, and good too see Ambrose get the win in that thread. Now we are going to have to see if we get a number 3 or if they are gonna go separate after this. Congrats Bumout.

Congrats to everyone who won.

Last edited:

Coldhands

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler
Favorite Wrestler
sheltonbenjamin
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar

It's 2:23 am where I am, and I have Uni tomorrow. So this has been a quick read through of the show for me with taking more time on the matches I was most excited to see.

Congrats to Chase, the match with D-Bry was absolutely fantastic and the finish was amazing. As was the King of the Ring Finals and the finish was inventive and Dexter can come out of this looking strong, congrats to WWS for the win.

I'm not going to review every match here but I really enjoyed the hardcore title and I Quit matches, glad that Kane could factor into a different match no matter how indirectly XD.

I suspected there would be a dusty finish to my match with SBS, was hoping for perhaps a slightly longer affair but seeing as WWS had three other matches to contend with as well as the huge task of putting this mammoth show together, it's completely understandable and the finish made my Kane look unstoppable which is great!

All in all, amazing show and well done to the writing staff, great show. I will probably edit this tomorrow when ive had a chance to re-read more thoroughly!

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose

Holy. Fucking. Fuck. What a show! Oh geez where do I begins... ok let's start from the top.

Nice start with having all four brands colour commentators talk about their respective matches and what's going to go down. Always love to see a PPV start off like that. Bateman vs Carlio was probably one of the better options to kick off the PPV, good to see Dresden pulling off a good opening match. it was funny to see Carito to come out with the entire Establishment and Bateman comes out by himself with the batemobile. Impressive match there Dres, nice to see that Bateman didn't get rocked too hard by Russo and Co. and end up with the victory. So far that leads me 0-1 with predictions :(. Roman Reigns talks about Santino was good stuff from Andrew, really odd fucking couple as Shane put it but it works surprisingly. Andrew can probably pull off any character with his amount of experience with different chatacters (not an insult Andrew!). My ladder match is up next, and honestly I had difficulty writing that one. I thought writing a ladder match would be easy but it really wasn't at all. And there is Masters giving off a cocky promo like how Masters does in real life. Good stuff! That Hardcore match was too good, and it was interesting to read; even with flouresent lights being introduced into the match. Ultraviolent Wrestling! Quick someone tell Bumout to play as John Moxley! Anyways Andrew pulls off a big upset and actually manages to beat Dresden's Guerrero. And now I'm 0-2 in predictions! :(

And Bobby Fish gives off a promo straight from poolside (what no Kyle O'Reily? :p), and now the Ironman Match is next! Glad to say that I'm not the sucker.... err writer doing this match as my homie Chase got chosen to do this match. Not sure if Chase followed my advice or not but this was a good read my man! Having Masters intentionally getting DQ'd but Russo going 'nah fuck that shit' was brilliant booking! Don't know if that was your idea or Dresden's but I loved it! Gotta say though is that Ziggler got rode HARD in this match. Oh God the interferance :lmao. Looks like that Schmidty managed to win the match and beat Blizzard. Way to go man! Oh and good to see Shawn back, but now Establishment is getting really dominant...) And of course that leads me to be 0-3 in my fucking predictions! And now we have 3 segments in a row. Wow! First we haev Hardy doing a quick promo, then 3 MINUTE WARNING HAS BEEN INTRODUCED! (don't know who's playing them yet) and then Morgan has a few words and Russo is clearly interested in him. Next Hardy and Morgan is up and this was also a pretty good read. Sucks to see that Shane went down but at least it was against someone as dominant as CWalker's Morgan. Not sure how he got kicked off both tournys but maybe he'll get an opportunity on Anarchy. I forget what my prediction was for this (I'm thinking that I chose Hardy for some reason) so I believe that I'm at... oh would you look at that I'm at 0-4!!! :S

My D'Von promo is up next (trying to develop his character more) and my Lesnar/Sabin match is following that. I had Manik come out and get destroyed because Chase is switching characters, but I think that the Watchmen are still going to be a team still? Anyways After a good Del Rio promo (loving him btw) we see the Triple Threat Match for the US title; and boy was this a decent read! Vampiro gets knocked out first (finally a correct prediction!) and after a hard fought battle inside the steel cage my man Doink wins the US gold with his Taker and manages to defeat Chris Jericho. Shit Captain Charisma lost both title matches this PPV. And again I'm wrong with the prediction and I honestly I forget who I picked to win this as well, but I think I picked Taker to win. Well fuck it I predicted the first man out to be so I'm giving myself this point and going 1-5 in predictions (wish I wrote down my predicitions instead of just saying it on the podcast). After a VERY intriguing Batista/HHH promo (who wrote that one?) it is time for my only matchup in the PPV, and I'm sad to say that I lost this one. At least HHH won it, so I can't complain too much. I actually found it funny how I was everyone's second choice to win but nobody's first choice (even on the podcast lol).

And now it's every writer's favourite character Tyson Kidd; and he's planning on taking on the Entire Establishment by himself. 8D. Well I guess Russo doesn't consider him a threat at all or something. And then comes another Seth Rollins promo for us all to enjoy (still like your Reigns better Andrew :p), it's time for the Flag Match! I understand that WWS lost some of the data on his computer and lost a lot a memory or something but damn that match was kind of short. Funny how Fandango ended up getting burned (literally) and they crsiped him and the American Flag. Ah shit Rey's Hassan would absolutely love this shit right there, and putting the flag over Fandango's body :lmao. Anyways congrats Chase on the win (the curse is broken :p, but I'm at 1-6 in predictions!!!!!!!) But wait.... SETH ROLLINS IS CASHING IN!!! :mark: Oh shit didn't see that coming! I thought for sure he would've cashed it on RAW just like Edge did on Smackdown! :mark:. Crazy shit right there! Congrats Andrew for being patient and finally winning the World title! Good shit by everyone! Sting has a backstage promo, well written by Dresden as per usual, and then comes my match!

Next we see Kane promo, well written, and now Great Khali and Kane is our next World title match! And I gotta admit WWS that you made a match that was boring in WWE a pretty solid read! Granted the match did end in a No-Contest but I still liked the match as a whole. And then there's Schmidty's new character Joey Ryans (you heard it here first folks :p) giving off a nicely written promo and comes the... sweet mother of God.... The I QUIT MATCH!! :mark: And guys seriously, just read this shit. I can't type enough to explain how grueling and sick this bout was, and I'm happy that SBS has put a lot of attention into this match! Oh to Rey and Bumout; I would love you see you two re enact this match! lol. And I am 1 AND FUCKING 7 in predictions... After my 3 Live Kru promo (hope you all enjoyed this one, it was kind of random yes) we have the Edge vs Nash match. Gotta admit this was definitely overdone as it was technically suppose to be a squash match, but it was still definelty a VERY solid read this time! Jealous that WWS got all the World title matches this PPV.... but on the plus side I'm 2-7 on predictions. lol

After a Mark Henry promo (again, well done whoever is playing him) we see the Tag Team tournament winners finally get their match as Beer Money goes against Deebs and Barrett. Sucks that the Deebs lost but at least the winner won their match, and more importantly my score goes up to 3-7 lol. GOLDUST PROMO! Oh shit!! :mark: Hope you guys read the viewer discrection because I tried to make this match brtual (wish I had more time for it but whatever, I think I did ok). I did write that match but I also did predict it, and unfortunatly I was wrong for that as well... 3-8.... fuck. Bryan and Styles gives off their sweet ass promos and now it's time for potential Match of the Month as Bryan and Styles are going at it!!! Easily the match I was looking foreward to and I'm glad to say that this did not disappoint! Congrats to Chase for winning his second Word title (first that he walked away with :p)! And now I'm back up to 4-8 in predictions. And then comes mom's unique style of promo as he gives off the most trippiest promo of the night. Damn right I dare to believe! I also believe that I'm now scared of fucking caribou skulls...

Austin/Miz vs Corporation is next and this was another fine match written from the RAW crew, and what a doozy this was. Can't say that I'm surprised with his win, but I can however say I'm surprised to see the Rock come back! And him and Austin are pairing up!! :mark: Aries Promo and Angle promo which leads to, finally, the King of the Ring Finals! And again guys... just read the match. Match of the night right there, 'nuff said. Good work on that one Rey as you kicked complete ass with that one! Good job my man! And congrats to WWS for winning the main event of the evening, and despite me being 5-9 in predictions (Christ I'm terrible) I'd say that this was a good read! Quality matches guys with most if not all threads being TT'd for. Cant wait to see what's gonna happen in October (at least for everything but Impact 8D)!

Whew that was a good type up.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

I didn't think it'd take this long to get through the show so I passed the 5 minute mark woohoo :p

But mannnnnnnn that show was HUGE HUGE HUGE! HUGE! and again I say... HUGE! I wasn't sure when it would end.

I do have to say there was plenty of nice surprises in the show. Rock coming back to help Austin... Rollins finally cashing in... and winning. Plenty of folks leaving for the hospital... Manik is broken and prob not wrestling anymore.

Umaga winning... that did shock me since every prediction had Big Show winning I was like... looks like the belt is leaving... but nope... the monster Umaga is STILL your Extreme champion.

The I Quit match was insane. I think half the roster is injured as a result of this show. :p But this show was indeed epic. Kudos all around to each and every person that helped put this bad boy together as it looks like a huge list of awesome writers all working together on this project.

Champ

Reaction score

Great show, congrats to all the winners, also glad to see my Mark Henry promo was put up, not really sure how good it was for my debut promo here.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

Absolutely stoked to have cashed in! However it's left me quite confused because I'm sure I was on RAW. I was expecting to cash on either AJ/Bryan but either way it's all good!

Gives my Rollins a huge boost especially given I'll turn up on Anarchy here and there! Surprised I actually beat Dresden, that's like the first time ever... Really thought he had me beat! I noticed my Santino promo isn't shown but it's understandable seeing the promo was just absolute comedic and had nothing to do with the actual PPV.

Other than that, congrats to all the winners and surprised that Umaga beat Big Show; really thought Big Show was going to win. Sucks for The Establishment who I believe didn't win a match at all (I'll count Homicide but my cash-in ruined their moment).

I look forward to the next stage of UWF!

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC

Absolutely stoked to have cashed in! However it's left me quite confused because I'm sure I was on RAW. I was expecting to cash on either AJ/Bryan but either way it's all good!

Gives my Rollins a huge boost especially given I'll turn up on Anarchy here and there! Surprised I actually beat Dresden, that's like the first time ever... Really thought he had me beat! I noticed my Santino promo isn't shown but it's understandable seeing the promo was just absolute comedic and had nothing to do with the actual PPV.

Other than that, congrats to all the winners and surprised that Umaga beat Big Show; really thought Big Show was going to win. Sucks for The Establishment who I believe didn't win a match at all (I'll count Homicide but my cash-in ruined their moment).

I look forward to the next stage of UWF!

Masters won the Ironman title. Also the Briefcase was the Anarchy Briefcase so that is why you cashed in on the international title.

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole

Congrats to everyone! All our winners & everyone in general. Probably the best PPV I've read since I've been in the fed even before the reboot. Top notch. I'm honestly surprised Dexter isn't KOTR.

CliqueClacks

Reaction score

I just want to start off by thanking everyone involved to make this possible. This is really insane and you all should be proud of yourselves. I may not have had a match on this show but I loved every single part of this show. Tremendous job!

We start out with Derick Bateman beating Carlito. Brought a smile to my face with an Establishment member losing right off the bat :) Then we go to a nice short-sweet Roman Reigns promo, I really like your Reigns Andrew, keep it up! We go to the Intercontinental ladder match, Juve won, which I think I predicted so so far I believe I am 2-0 with predictions. Chris Masters promo...TERRIBLE BC HE'S IN THE ESTABLISHMENT...(kidding, good, solid promo). Then Kennedy defeats Eddie which I think I predicted too, I should go buy a lotto ticket rn tbh. When I say this, I might come off as a dick, or like, self centered, but I loved my Bobby Fish promo tbh, like, I usually don't really like my promos, but I really really liked this one. Moving on, and my streak ends when Zigger loses. It's all down hill from there too as an Establishment member is now a Champion.. Matt Morgan picks up the W over Shane, good, well written match. Lesnar vs Sabin...all I have to say is RIP Manik. The Undertaker I think surprised all of us by winning, but good job brother, congrats on the US Title. Surprised HHH won a bit but I'm really pumped to see SBS and Slim. Then another one of my promos, and this one I didn't like as much tbh, but I do like the interaction with Russo. Then we move on to the part of the show that made me smile, Homicide winning the International Championship...only to lose to Seth Rollins because of Tyson Kidd. Congrats Andrew! You deserve it buddy. We go on to Hassan/Otunga vs Warrior/Sting which at first I had very little interest in but this match was very fun to read. Khali/Kane ending in a no contest was okay, but I'm sure more will come to this. I really thought Cody was going to win but Ambrose wins the I quit match, really liked Dusty being added in there. Edge/Nash was kinda disappointing, not the match it self, but just bc I was looking forward to Edge/Punk. New Tag Champs! Which I'd like to be first in line for :) Big Show/Umaga, surprised at this one too, really thought Big Show had this one. Then we move on to the best matches of the night imo. Chase breaks his curse tonight by becoming World Heavyweight Champion, good job bud. Now you're not 0-2 :) Then we finally reach the main event, the King of the Ring. Holy shit. That's all I have to say. Not going to lie, probably the best match I've ever read in any e-fed/rpg I've ever been in. Wow. Congrats to WWS and Dexter, don't let this get you down, you still made it to the finals and I'm sure a title shot will be on it's way soon.

I know I left out bits and pieces but I want to go to bed soon but once again, great job to everyone involved, amazing show all the way through.

Fauche

Reaction score

What a crazy huge show! Lots of great effort by the tt'ers and the writers. Being new, I'm obviously not so in-the-know or emotionally involved with a lot of the feuds, but the caliber of this show and everyone else's reaction shows me it was something special for this fed. Congrats to all winners and big thanks to the writers. It'll be interesting to see where things go with some title exchanges and the recent draft. I can't wait to get started on impact soon - with all due respect to everyone, I would love to step on reDragon's face on my way to Beer Money's new Tag Titles.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

What a crazy huge show! Lots of great effort by the tt'ers and the writers. Being new, I'm obviously not so in-the-know or emotionally involved with a lot of the feuds, but the caliber of this show and everyone else's reaction shows me it was something special for this fed. Congrats to all winners and big thanks to the writers. It'll be interesting to see where things go with some title exchanges and the recent draft. I can't wait to get started on impact soon - with all due respect to everyone, I would love to step on reDragon's face on my way to Beer Money's new Tag Titles.

All I can say is your promo tripped me the fuck out. Do you type while on some acid trip (Not insulting you but fuck your promo is pretty much spot-on, I've met Paul London a few times and he actually speaks like that :lmao)

ShanegoFett

Reaction score

Opened Bound for Glory

What!?

Shaved

What!?

Showered

What!?

Got Dressed

What!?

Still Loading

What!?

And loading

What!?

And loading

What!?

Hi Fauche (Mom)

What!?

Stilllll loading

What!?

Watched Breaking Bad and finally that sumbitch was DONE.

So like, reading through everybodys comments, I have no idea what else to say. I thought the ppv was insane. WWS said it was 42 parts and thats massive. You guys consistently outdo yourself every time, so major props to any and all writers. Great job guys.

Lots of big moments here, Angle wins KOTR, AJ wins, Dusty finish, Rollins cash in I SO CALLED THAT BY THE WAY, HBK turn, AK debuting, Rock and Austin possibly joining forces.. the list goes on. Very satisfied with how the whole show ended up, was bummed to have lost a bit as Jeff, but honestly its no big deal. Was hoping for a DQ loss though with Jeff goin crazy with a chair or something. Aside from that, all great shit. Quality of the matches was off the chain.

Great to see such effort and have an on time show. Loved it, awesome job UWF, keep going strong!

Oh and I wrote that Batista/HHH promo for whoever asked.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

Opened Bound for Glory

What!?

Shaved

What!?

Showered

What!?

Got Dressed

What!?

Still Loading

What!?

And loading

What!?

And loading

What!?

Hi Fauche (Mom)

What!?

Stilllll loading

What!?

Watched Breaking Bad and finally that sumbitch was DONE.

So like, reading through everybodys comments, I have no idea what else to say. I thought the ppv was insane. WWS said it was 42 parts and thats massive. You guys consistently outdo yourself every time, so major props to any and all writers. Great job guys.

Lots of big moments here, Angle wins KOTR, AJ wins, Dusty finish, Rollins cash in I SO CALLED THAT BY THE WAY, HBK turn, AK debuting, Rock and Austin possibly joining forces.. the list goes on. Very satisfied with how the whole show ended up, was bummed to have lost a bit as Jeff, but honestly its no big deal. Was hoping for a DQ loss though with Jeff goin crazy with a chair or something. Aside from that, all great shit. Quality of the matches was off the chain.

Great to see such effort and have an on time show. Loved it, awesome job UWF, keep going strong!

Oh and I wrote that Batista/HHH promo for whoever asked.

Major props on the cash-in call dude! Sucks ya lost tho.

Killz

Reaction score

Sickkkkk show! Late to the party though so natlav pretty much covered everything in his essay "an ode to UWF" back there!

I Quit match was epic. AJ's win was epic, congrats Chase. HHH being number one contender is something I'm VERY interested in reading about. Congrats to Andrew on the cash-in and being champ! Corp and Establishment development was all sound...yeah! Even the undercard had some good TT'ing and matches (Shane/Cwalks for example) so this was a really top quality PPV.

Personal note - well, Beer Money did it and ironically we busted our asses TT'ing for 4/5 weeks only to have TT'ing go one round for the PPV but I think overall we deserved the win once we got there and we'll do our bit to live up to the titles. There's lots of challengers so let's get to it. Also happy to go 2-0 on the PPV overall, hoping BrOtunga can go make a splash on Anarchy now and I'll be rolling around with 2 title holders before long.

<3 nuff love to staff as ever.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
UWF Presents Bad Blood 2013

And Now.... UWF Smackdown and Anarchy Presents Bad Blood!

BadBloodversion2_zps03379e84.png

Live from:

300px-Fieldatthepark.jpg

The pryo explodes through out Philadelphia as the fans cheer like crazy. The fans are excited the camera goes over the place. and all of a sudden we zoom into Taz, Joey Styles, and William Regal at ring side

tumblr_lhnx8ahkBx1qgkaqlo1_400.jpg
regal2_display_image.jpg

Taz: Shut up Joey don't speak I am taking this opening welcome to Bad Blood live here in the city of brotherly love Philadelphia.

Joey Styles: Well Taz thanks, this is the first brand pay per view here in the UWF, and now we have some big matches on the Anarchy, as we have some big matches coming at you. Such as six pack Extreme Championship match, and the six man international ladder match.

William Regal: Not only that, but we have Ziggler vs Masters 2 for the Ironman Championship, and we have Mankind coming out to address that fool Russo.

Joey Styles: Let's take it away to our colleagues from Smackdown, Booker T, and Jerry "The King" Lawler.

bio-bookert_crop_north.png
jerry-lawler3.jpg

Booker T: Dats right dawg the first Brand PPV here in U double F, and let me tell you it's going to be spectacular.

Jerry Lawler: You're right Booker, we will be able to see if that Ryder's broskis will be put to rest, and not only that a big United States championship match.

Booker T: Not only dat, but we got a deathmatch between that warrior Sheamus, and the loudmouth Mr. Kennedy, and we are going to kick things off with the U double F world tag team Championship!

Lilian Garcia: The following contest is a tag team match scheduled for one fall and it is to determine who will become the very first UWF World Tag Team Champions!

Ground zero, bow down to the countdown...

[video=youtube;X8AqTSoO8Bg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8AqTSoO8Bg[/video]

At the commencement of the theme belonging to the intimidating force known as the Three Minute Warning, the UWF Universe already fill the arena with a hostile reception. Many superstars would be intimidated at such a negative response to their arrival, but not these three. Soon enough the beastly Brodus Clay and monstrous Ezekiel Jackson wander out from the back standing alongside one another, slowly joined by their voice, Eric Bischoff. The three men reach the bottom of the ramp, walk up the steel steps and enter the ring as Clay & Jackson stand just behind the centre of the ring, arms folded, glaring out at the sea of fans.

[video=youtube;3QwTfILLHiU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QwTfILLHiU[/video]

Fandango's video lights up the titantron and the crowd is on their feet for the team of Fandango and Derrick Bateman, The Modern Day Double Dragon's. It isn't long until Derrick and Fandango both come out with Maxine and Summer Rae respectively and they both dance a bit, Fandango being obviously better. They all walk down the ramp side by side with Fandango slightly leading. Derrick and Maxine wait at the bottom of the ramp while Fandango and Summer do their whole routine which leads them into the ring where Summer does the splits and Fandango poses as a giant structure goes off above them.

King: Are you ready Booker? It’s time to crown the first ever UWF World Tag Team Champions!
Booker T: I’ve been waitin’ for this one all night dawg. Sleazy Eazy E and his crew of monsters look to win the straps against my homies Fandango and The Bateman!

King: Oh? They’re your “homies†now?

Booker: Of course! They’re in my fave five!

Ding

Ding

Ding

On the far side of the ring, Ezekiel Jackson decides that he’s going to start the match for his team. Big Zeke stands tall in the ring as Fandango and Bateman decide who is going to start for the Modern Day Double Dragons. The two go back in forth but neither man can decide who is going to go first….

King: It looks like the Double Dragons are on the wrong page already!

Booker: Look at this!

In the Double Dragons’ corner, both Bateman and Fandango have their hands clenched in a fist. The duo count 1…2…3before engaging in a good old fashioned Rock, Papers, Scissors matchup.

King: Well, this is a unique way to start a match!

1…2…3 Shoot! Both men choose Paper! They look at each other before deciding to go again. 1…2…3 Shoot! Both men choose Paper again! Bateman looks at Fandango and screams “Dude, stop picking Paper!†To which Fandango responds “I have no control over it! I’m so hot that Paper chooses me.†Bateman groans but none the less, they go again. 1…2…3 Shoot! Both men choose Paper once again! “Dude, you’re killing me!†screams Bateman…

King: This is the damndest thing I’ve ever seen!

“Seriously this time!†Fandango replies to Bateman. 1…2…3 Shoot! Fandango chooses Scissors while Bateman chooses Rock; we have ourselves a winner.

Booker: It looks like my boy Bateman is going to get this thing started!

Derrick Bateman is pumped. He’s finally bested Fandango. The former International Champion exits the ring as Bateman prepares to go to work. He turns around and sees an angry Ezekiel Jackson waiting for him…

King: I think Ezekiel Jackson has grown tired of the games!

Jackson looks like he’s ready to breathe fire. Bateman sees this and backs up into his corner before slapping Fandango on the chest and tagging him into the match…

Booker: Looks like my dawg has decided against going in right now!

Fandango looks at Bateman stunned. Bateman says to Fandango and says “your turn bro†Fandango enters the ring shaking his head but looks undaunted. He heads to the center of the ring and locks up with Ezekiel Jackson…

King: Finally! It looks like this match is about to begin.

The two lock up and Jackson uses his superior strength to force Fandango back onto the near ropes. Jackson breaks the lock up and looks for a clothesline, but Fandango ducks under. Jackson ends up back first on the ropes and Fandango hits him with a stiff chop to the chest. The crowd “Woos†but the chop has no effect on Jackson. Fandango sees this and tries another chop, which once again has little effect. Fandango quickly grabs Jackson by the arm and Irish whips him across the ring. Jackson runs the ropes and as he comes back at Fandango, he delivers a stiff shoulder block which sends Fandango to the canvas. With the former International Heavyweight Champion on the canvas, Jackson proceeds to drop his massive elbow directly onto Fandango’s chest. The ballroom dancer gasps for air as Jackson goes for the first cover of this Championship bout…

1…

2…

Fandango kicks out!

As Fandango kicks out, Jackson grabs him by the leg and drags him over towards his corner. Jackson tags Brodus Clay into the match for the first time before lifting Fandango off the canvas and throwing him into the corner. Jackson leaves the ring as Clay takes a few steps backwards towards the middle of the ring. On the outside of the ring, Eric Bischoff screams “Brodus Get Him!†at the top of his lungs and Clay charges at Fandango and crushes him with a huge running Avalanche Splash…

Booker: Oh Ma Goodness!

Fandango’s body goes limp but Brodus Clay holds him in his arm. Clay wastes no time wrapping his arms around Fandango’s body and performing a belly to belly suplex. Fandango crashes back first onto the canvas and Clay hooks the leg and goes for a cover…

1…

2…

Fandango kicks out!

King: Fandango’s not looking too good right now!

Clay grabs Fandango by the hair and lifts him to his feet before tossing him through the middle rope. What Clay doesn’t realize is that Fandango lands on the apron and picks himself up to a vertical base…

Booker: Ma boy is still in this!

Clay turns around just in time to see Fandango standing on the apron. Clay charges at the former International Champion but Fandango catches him with a leaping back kick to the face which stuns the big man. Clay drops to a knee as Fandango stands tall on the apron…

King: This might be Fandango’s chance!

With Clay momentarily disposed of, Fandango leaps off the apron and uses the ring ropes as a springboard and looks for a Flying Crossbody Block…

Booker: We got ourselves a flyin’ Fandango!

Fandango looks for the Crossbody but unfortunately for him, Brodus Clay is able to catch him in midair…

King: Ahh! The strength!

Fandango tries to break Clay’s grip on his body but it’s to no avail. The monster tosses Fandango backwards with a vicious Fall-A-Way Slam. Fandango crashes on the mat and Brodus crawls to another cover…

1…

2…

Fandango kicks out!

Booker: Gotta love Fandango’s heart!

Clay slaps the mat out frustration before grabbing Fandango by the hair and lifting him to his feet in the nearby corner. Clay lowers his shoulder and drives it directly into Fandango’s midsection. Fandango coughs hardly as Clay backs up towards the center of the ring and charges back at Fandango; looking for another Avalanche Splash…

King: He’s going to crush him!

Fandango sees this one coming and manages to raise both knees and drive them directly into Brodus Clay’s face. Clay staggers backwards which gives Fandango the opening he needs. He lifts himself off the canvas and to the middle rope before leaping off and delivering a missile dropkick to Clay’s face. The crowd comes alive as both men lie motionless on the canvas…

King: And for the first time in this match; Brodus Clay is down! We’re now back to an even playing field!

Bateman begins banging on his turnbuckle pad, trying to motivate Fandango. Neither man has moved so the referee begins counting each man out….

1…

2…

3…

4…

“Come On Fandango†Maxine screams from the outside!

5…

6…

Both men begin crawling towards their respective corners!

7…

8…

9…

Both men dive and tag their partners in!

Both Ezekiel Jackson and Derrick Bateman enter the ring. Jackson charges at Bateman, looking for a clothesline, but Bateman ducks under before leaving his feet and delivering a spinning back kick to Jackson’s throat, knocking the big man backwards. Bateman capitalizes by rushing Jackson and delivering a flying forearm directly to Jackson’s face which sends him to the mat…

Booker: And the pace has picked up!

After taking Jackson down, Bateman goes for a cover…

1…

2…

Brodus Clay breaks the pinfall up!

King: So close to crowning new Champions!

As Clay comes in and breaks the cover up, Fandango comes out of nowhere and delivers a spinning wheel kick to Clay’s face which sends him to the mat. Clay rolls under the bottom rope and to the floor. Fandango wastes no time going after him, jumping over the top rope and taking Clay down with a plancha…

Booker: There’s action everywhere dawg!

Back in the ring, Derrick Bateman is patiently waiting for Ezekiel Jackson to get back to his feet. Bateman watches as the big man starts getting up, but Bateman soon realizes that he doesn’t know what to do next…

King: What’s Bateman doing?

Booker: He looks confused. I don’t think Fandango got this far with his training!

Fandango thinks and thinks until something comes to him. He reaches into his trunks and pulls out a foreign object…

King: Is…is that what I think it is?

Booker: Aww Shucky Ducky Quack Quack! It’s a Bate-A-Rang!

Bateman indeed pulls a Bate-A-Rang out from his trunks and prepares to strike Jackson with it. As Jackson gets to his feet, Bateman cocks back and prepares to deliver the final blow. But before he can, senior official Earl Hebner steps in and takes the Bate-A-Rang out of Bateman’s hand. Bateman turns around, incapable of believing what just happened. He looks at Hebner and says “Holy Cock Block Alfred!â€

King: Bateman needs to be careful!

Just as Bateman is pleading his case to Hebner, Jackson spins him around and hoists him high on his shoulder before running across the ring and delivering a huge running powerslam. The ring shakes upon impact as Hebner disposes of the Bate-A-Rang and drops down as Jackson goes for the cover…

1…

2…

Bateman barely rolls a shoulder!

On the outside of the ring, Eric Bischoff is throwing a fit. He can’t believe that wasn’t three. Bischoff hops onto the apron and begins berating Earl Hebner…

King: Someone get him off the apron!

Hebner demands Bischoff get off the apron but Bischoff refuses. As all of this is transpiring, Brodus Clay and Fandango are still on the outside. Clay Irish whips Fandango towards the steel steps but Fandango counters and sends Clay into the steps instead. There’s a huge crash as Clay collides with the steps. Fandango prepares to get back on the apron but before he does, he looks on the arena floor and sees the Bate-A-Rang that Hebner disposed of earlier. Fandango grabs it and tosses it into the ring to Derrick…

King: Look at this!

Bateman catches the Bate-A-Rang and as Jackson looks to go back on the attack; Bateman takes the metal part of the Bate-A-Rang and hits Jackson in the head with it…

Booker: What da hell?

Jackson goes down like a ton of bricks as Fandango climbs back onto the apron. Fandango asks for Bateman to tag him in to which his partner complies. Fandango then climbs to the top rope and poses for the fans…

King: Could it be?

After finishing his pose, Fandango leaps off the top rope and delivers his huge patented Leg Drop down across Jackson’s throat…

Booker: The Fandan-GOAT!

King: Fandan-GOAT?

Booker: Yeah that thing needs a name so I recommend the Fandan-GOAT!

After hitting the huge leg drop, Fandango hops on top of Jackson and goes for a cover…

1…

2…

3…

Ding

Ding

Ding

Lillian Garcia: Here are your winners and the New UWF World Tag Team Champions, the team of Derrick Bateman and Fandango; the Modern Day Double Dragons!

Fandango_crop_north.jpg
Derrickbatemanwiki.jpg

King: They did it! The Double Dragons are finally the Tag Team Champions!

The timekeeper hands Earl Hebner the World Tag Team Championships and he soon hands them to the new Champs. Fandango and Bateman celebrate with Maxine and the titles. The trio enjoys their moment before leaving the ring and heading to the back with their new titles. Bad Blood then heads elsewhere.

---------------------------------------
Promo

UWF.com your number one source for all the latest news here in the UWF.

Taz: Wow what a match between those two

Joey Styles: Congrats to Fandango and Derrick Bateman for finally winning those tag team straps. Anarchy is proud of the both of you.

Taz: Speak for yourself Joey

What's that Metrenome I Here?
[video=youtube;BY0PxoilxzM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BY0PxoilxzM[/video]

The Chosen one Drew Mcintyre makes his way out to the ring. The fans boo as they see "The Chosen one" make his way too the ring. Mcyintire goes and he enters the ring, as the fans boo as Mcintyre awaits his opponent

[video=youtube;mYZ5JcHVpa8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYZ5JcHVpa8[/video]

The fans cheer like crazy seeing the Ultimate Warrior come out. Warrior has his IV and Neckbrace and is in a hospital gown. Warrior still feels pumped out as he makes his way to the ring. It takes Ultimate Warrior a while too enter the ring, but he does, Warrior stares down Mcyintire as the match begins

Splatter1_zps19bebf84.jpg

Warrior poses as the fans cheer him on, all of a sudden Drew who looks disgusted just kicks him in the gut, and he hits a future shock DDT right on the injured Warrior. Mcintyre goes for the cover.

Christy Hemme: Here is your winner Drew Mcintyre

WWE-Drew-McIntyre-Angry-Look.jpg

Warrior lays there as Drew exits the ring. The fans chant for Warrior as they want him to get up, and Warrior is down as you can see some life getting up, when all of a sudden

[video=youtube;fNk0yqMlW1s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNk0yqMlW1s[/video]

The fans begin to give a mix reaction, as "The Loose Cannon" Brian Pillman makes his way to the ring. The fans cheer like crazy seeing this as Pillman goes and he enters the ring as he looks down on Warrior. Warrior feels like a friend is coming to help him up and Brian Pillman does and all of a sudden hits a white russian leg sweep onto him. The fans boo as Pillman leaves Warrior laying there. Doctors go and check on Pillman, and he looks on

305611431_640.jpg

The ppv fades to the next segment
The camera opens up backstage where Big Show is looking into the camera.

617c64da00a670ee59b1d3da7da925cc.png

The Big Show:

Tonight, I will face five other men in an Extreme Championship Six Pack Challenge. Tonight, I get to prove to all those people who abuse me day in, day out, those people out there with their signs, the ones cracking jokes about my weight but more importantly, I will prove to Vince Russo that I do have what it takes to be a success on Anarchy. I will show him that he has underestimated me for too long, and that I am the best chance that the Establishment has of gaining a world title. Time and time again I have said this but you just don’t seem to take it into your thick skulls, every single person persistently brushes me aside, he can’t go the distance, he’s fat, he’s pathetic but tonight I will show each and every moron that I am a destructive giant who is going to knock out every last person who gets in my way.

Many people have asked me, if me and Carlito will work together to make sure The Establishment walks out with the championship. To be honest I really don’t know, but I like to think that we would. You see, me and Carly are friends, we are a team, just like many members of this match have team mates, and if we can work together to make sure the other four are eliminated, then we can just face off ourselves to see who brings the championship home to the Establishment. That would be two championships belonging to the Establishment, which only leaves the International Championship. I will be perfectly honest with you Vince, I do have doubts about the new guys. You thrust them straight into the main event when guys like me, Carlito and Masters have been doing your dirty work for weeks, and I think that they are really going to let you down. Matt Morgan, Shawn Michaels, they just ain’t cut out for the Establishment and that will be proven tonight. Maybe then you will give us the chance to prove that we are not second-rate.

I have shown you Russo, I have shown you that I am a dominant force here in the UWF. I have knocked out plenty of opponents since I came back, I knocked out The Rock, Umaga, The Hurricane, Matt Hardy, I could go on, I could name half of the Anarchy roster but I think you have already seen that, but still you require some sort of reassurance that I can get the job done. I am not afraid to get my hands dirty, and I’ll show you that tonight. Last time I was in a title match, I came within a second of beating Umaga, and had the referee counted that count like he did mine, then I’d be talking now as the Extreme Champion. This time, this time Umaga won’t get lucky, this time I’m more focused. This time Umaga has really pissed me off, and there is one thing that you don’t want to piss off and that is a seven foot, five hundred pound giant. Umaga has cost me matches, and now I’m ready to rip his limbs from his body and take his championship from him.

The other men in this match, Rey Mysterio, Christopher Daniels, they don’t even stand a chance. They are just little guys Russo threw in to make it a six pack challenge, and I will have no issues with knocking them out cold. My fist will plough through each and every man in this match tonight, and there is nothing they can do to stop me. Tonight, I WILL become the Extreme Champion.

fans boo as we go onto the middle of the ring

Lilian Garcia: The following contest is a Taipei Death Match scheduled for one fall! The rules are as follows. Each participant has had tape wrapped around their fists. From there, each participant will dip their taped fists in broken glass.

MISTEEEEEEERRRRRR KENNNNEEEDDDDDEEYYY!

Mr__Kennedy_Entrance_Video_-_2_Minu.gif

KENNEDEH!

Airbourne song “Turn Up The Trouble†starts playing on the PA System. Mr. Kennedy walks out from behind the curtain as the lights go down. Mr. Kennedy is wearing his classic “Talk Loud, Hit Harder†shirt. He raises his hand up in the air as the microphone comes down from the ceiling of the arena on stage.

thth4c0h640.gif

Mr. Kennedy grabs the microphone and looks around at the crowd who are giving him a mixed reaction as he has his Hardcore Championship around his waist. He begins to speak.

Mr. Kennedy: Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls people of all ages. You should all direct your attention to either the entrance stage or the titantron and give a nice welcome to the man who hails from Green Bay, Wisconsin, the greatest wrestler in sports entertainment history... MISSTEEEEEERRR KENNNNEEEEEDDDDYYY…

Mr. Kennedy pauses as the crowd waits as he finally says his name again.

Mr. Kennedy: ...KENNEDEH!

Kennedy then storms down the ramp and towards the ring. He then slides into the ring.

IT'S A SHAMEFUL THING!

[video=youtube;d7zjw9ixMzk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7zjw9ixMzk[/video]

The crowd's mixed reaction turns to crazy cheers as "The Great White" Sheamus emerges from the back after his music hits the PA system. He lets out a roar as he holds up his taped fists. He walks down the ramp and enters the ring. He then glares at Kennedy across the ring as the referee singals for the bell.

DING!

DING!

DING!

The bell sounds and this one is underway. Sheamus and Kennedy circle each other until Kennedy charges Sheamus, driving him into the corner. Kennedy then starts hitting Sheamus with his taped fists. Sheamus is doing his best to block the attempt with his forearms. Kennedy is leaving scrapes and cuts on Sheamus' forearms as he attempts to open the Celtic Warrior up.

Booker T: Kennedy proving early on why he is the Hardcore Champ, dogg.

Sheamus finally gets enough room to kick Kennedy in the gut, stopping the onslaught. Sheamus grabs Kennedy and whips him into the corner. Kennedy hits his head on the top turnbuckle, knocking himself cuckoo. As he stumbles back, Sheamus hits him with a back body drop. Sheamus then picks Kennedy back up to his feet and tosses him to the outside. Sheamus then follows suit.

The King: Sheamus has come to fight!

Sheamus grabs Kennedy and drives him back first into the barricade. Kennedy then falls to the mat in pain. Sheamus then flips up the apron and starts looking. He then pulls out a fire extinguisher to the crowd's delight. He then starts spraying Kennedy. Kennedy starts rolling around, trying to get away. Sheamus then stops spraying and instead bashes Kennedy across the back with it.

Booker T: Sheamus is bound and determined to prove how hardcore he is!

The King: Well, he's certainly off to a great start!

Sheamus then tosses the extinguisher away and picks Kennedy back up. Kennedy has crawled over to the steel steps. Sheamus places him up against the steel steps and backs up. He slaps his chest signalling for the Brogue Kick. As he goes for it, Kennedy ducks and rolls out of the way. Sheamus' leg gets hung on top of the steps. As it is, Kennedy takes advantage and takes Sheamus down with a clothesline. Kennedy then starts stomping away at Sheamus, attempting to wear him down.

The King: And just like that, the champion is back in the driver's seat.

Booker T: No doubt. One wrong move can cost ya.

Kennedy then flips up the apron and looks for himself. He pulls out a singapore cane and holds it up as if mezmorized by it. He then looks down at Sheamus whois using the apron to crawl to his feet. As he does, Kennedy swings the singapore cane and cracks it right across Sheamus' back. Sheamus writhes in pain as a red mark develops on his pale skin. Kennedy then looks like a man possessed as he starts hitting Sheamus repeatedly with the cane. Sheamus' back is lit up red as he takes his lickings. The cane finally splinters and Kennedy tosses it down. He then grabs Sheamus by the tights and tosses him back into the ring.

Booker T: Did you see Sheamus' back?

The King: It looks like he's been sunburned it's so red.

Kennedy then slides into the ring and covers Sheamus.

KICK-OUT!!

Kennedy lifts Sheamus' head up and holds his fist up. He then starts hammering away on Sheamus, eventually opening him up on his forehead. The blood begins trickling down Sheamus' face as Kennedy lets up. Sheamus grabs his head and sees there's blood. It awakens something in him as Sheamus gets to his feet. Kennedy grabs Sheamus and attempts an irish whip but Sheamus counters and sends Kennedy into the corner. Sheamus then charges Kennedy and hits him with a body splash. Kennedy then collapses to the mat and this allows Sheamus a chance to begin stomping Kennedy. He then takes his thigh and begins choking Kennedy in the corner. Sheamus stops and backs up.

The King: The Great White has just been unleashed!

Sheamus then attempts to charge Kennedy again but Kennedy rolls out of the ring. Sheamus follows suit as Kennedy starts heading up the ramp. Sheamus flips up the apron and pulls out a steel chair. He then starts following Kennedy.

Booker T: Is Kennedy crawling away from this match?

Sheamus catches up to Kennedy and cracks him in the back with the chair.Kennedy grabs his back and writhes in pain. Sheamus returns the favor from earlier and starts hitting Kennedy repeatedly with the steel chair. He uses it so much that the chair bends. Sheamus then tosses the chair away and rolls Kennedy over to his back. Sheamus then mounts Kennedy and starts hammering away at Kennedy's face with his taped fists, as Kennedy did earlier. The same result happens as now Kennedy begins to bleed. Sheamus then covers Kennedy on the ramp.

KICK-OUT!!

The King: Sheamus is really shining in this hardcore environment.

Booker T: His ruthless side is startin' to come out!

Sheamus lifts Kennedy to his feet and drags him up the ramp. He goes to toss Kennedy into the staging area but Kennedy counters and sends Sheamus instead. Sheamus crashes head first and stumbles back. As he comes back, Kennedy levels him with another right hand with his taped fist. Kennedy then covers Sheamus.

KICK-OUT!!

Kennedy bangs on the stage in frustration. He then stands up and lifts Sheamus back to his feet. Kennedy then sets him up and connects with a suplex to Sheamus. Kennedy then pins Sheamus again.

KICK-OUT!!

The King: Kennedy is starting to show signs of frustration.

Booker T: He needs to calm down and focus. Once he loses focus, he could lose his title!

Kennedy stands back up and walks down the ramp and picks up the steel chair. He then walks back over to Sheamus and lifts the chair into the air. As he slams it down, Sheamus rolls out of the way and Kennedy hits nothing but stage. Sheamus quickly gets to his feet and hits Kennedy with a hard right hand, forcing him to drop the chair. Sheamus then grabs Kennedy up onto his shoulders. He drops him down and connects with a Celtic Cross on the stage!

Booker T: What a move!

The King: Could this be it?!

Sheamus then covers Kennedy.

KICK-OUT!!

Sheamus is in shock but collapses due to exhaustion and blood loss. Both men are covered in blood and their taped fists are caked in dried blood. Kennedy is the first to stir as he slowly begins crawling towards the staging set. Sheamus then slowly sits up, grabbing his head in pain. Both men are slowly making their way to their feet. As they do, they meet and begin exchanging right hands with their taped fists.

Booker T: Both of these cats want to be Hardcore Champion!

Sheamus starts getting the upper hand and forces Kennedy into the stage set. Sheamus then grabs Kennedy's head and starts banging it against the set. As Sheamus is doing this, Kennedy throws his leg backwards and kicks Sheamus right in the nether-regions. Sheamus falls to his knees holding himself. Kennedy then kicks the chair closer and DDT's Sheamus on the steel chair!

The King: You don't have to like it but it's effective!

Kennedy then rolls Sheamus over and covers him.

KICK-OUT!!

Kennedy can't believe it as he grabs his hair. His blonde hair is stained red by blood just as Sheamus' pale body is stained fire engine red by the blood. Kennedy gets to his feet and walks over to the edge of the stage and looks down. He then walks over to Sheamus and starts picking him up to his feet.

Booker T: What is Kennedy thinking?

Kennedy drags Sheamus towards the stage before placing Sheamus on his shoulders. Before Kennedy can hit the Green Bay Plunge, Sheamus squirms off of Kennedy's shoulders. Kennedy turns around and goes after Sheamus but is hit with a surprise Brogue Kick out of nowhere!

The King: Brogue Kick!

Booker T: Sheamus has this thing won!

After he connects with the kick, Sheamus falls to the stage in exhaustion. The crowd is red hot for this match and going crazy. Sheamus then crawls over to Kennedy and covers him.

At the 2 mark, the pin is interrupted by a large heavy-set man built like a truck. He kicks Sheamus in the back and stops the pin. He then picks Sheamus up and throws him head first into the stage set.

The King: Who in the hell is that?!

Booker T: I know that dude. That's 911!

It turns out that it is 911 from the old ECW. Sheamus bounces off the set and falls to the stage. 911 picks Sheamus back up and walks him over to the edge of the stage. He then grabs Sheamus by the throat and lifts him high into the air. He then chokeslams Sheamus off the stage through some electrical boxes, causes a huge electrical explosion!

The King: AHHHHH! *King Scream*

Booker T: GOOD GAHD!

911 looks down at Sheamus' mangled and bloody body as the crowd showers him in boos. 911 then walks down the ramp halfway and then hops to the side and heads over to where Sheamus landed. 911 grabs Kennedy from atop the stage and throws him over his shoulder. He then places Kennedy over Sheamus and orders the referee to count the pin.

3!!

YOUR WINNER AND STILL UWF HARDCORE CHAMPION, MR. KENNEDY!!!

5385%20-%20Mr._Kennedy%20blood%20ken_anderson%20wwe.png

The King: Why did 911 return just to help Mr. Kennedy?

Booker T: I have no idea, King, but I sure as hell ain't askin' him!

911 then picks Kennedy's bloody body up and throws himback over his shoulder. The referee then hands 911 the Hardcore Title. 911 then pulls amicrophone out of his pocket and lifts it to Kennedy's mouth.

Mr. Kennedy: .......Kennedy.......

The crowd boos as Kennedy drops the mic. 911 then hauls Kennedy to the back with his Hardcore Title as EMT's rush out to check on Sheamus. We are then taken to another segment.

The scene opens up with Daniels looking directly at the camera from a small distance. He is sitting on something with his shirt off. He speaks with a very serious tone.

images

“The Fallen Angel†Christopher Daniels:
For so long I have always been the man who had the odds against him. Since I came to UWF, if has been nothing but stacked odds; odds that weren’t always in my favour. Each week I prove my worth to this company and each week I get nothing but a cold shoulder or a sarcastic waive of the hand. Any smart man would have given up by now. I’m not stupid by any means, but I have to be if I’ve stuck around for this long. Look at me; I’m riddled with talent that this company could have used years ago. I knew I was the talent this company needed in order to succeed, but I was brushed off. I did everything I could to get their attention; I did everything in my power to please not only the higher ups in this company, but the fans. Look where that got me, I’m a former two time Hardcore Champion. That and putting Montel out of the business are the only two achievements –three if you count the two title reigns twice- that I can put on my resume if I ever decide to leave this pathetic company.

I don’t quite understand why they feel the need to anger me so much. I don’t understand why I was the one punished because a certain member of management wasn’t pleased with my work ethic. During that time I was doing everything for them! I was going to all these media events in the morning; I was the one going on the radio promoting not only a per-per-view event but the UWF as a whole. I did EVERYTHING they asked! I get into one heated debate with a member of management and I am suddenly suspended. My getting arrested by those Mountie police was very convenient for them as they used THAT as the excuse to suspend me. That was the final nail in the coffin. People are beginning to assume that because I stand against the Establishment that I fight for them. I’d like to make it very clear that I have no intention of fighting for the crowd that has done absolutely nothing for me. I have no real intention of fighting alongside all those guys who stood there with me against the Establishment for a long duration of time.

I stand against The Establishment because they stand for everything that worked against me. They do what they please and use their power for their own purposes. It’s people like Vince Russo that make me so angry! I’ve worked my ass since day one of coming into this business; I’ve seen very minimal success. Now I have a chance to see that success in my own way that nobody will fully understand. Tonight during Bad Blood you will see my hand raised victoriously as I will win the Extreme Championship and show The Establishment that there is in fact NO strength in numbers. I will prove to everybody that I am not a one trick pony as I have heard some people call me. I will not be put down without a fight! Bad Blood will be my time to shine; it will be my time to end the ever so impressive streak of Umaga’s. I’ve waited too long for this opportunity and I will be damned if I lose it.

Daniels closes his eyes and breathes very deeply as he continues on.

I’d like to end this broadcast with one final statement that I want my opponents for tonight to hear. Gentlemen, I look forward to meeting all of you in the ring, I really do. In fact I’ll shake all of your hands, thanking you for being part of my special night. I can’t think of a higher honour than that for you all. See you out there.

The camera fades to black with the last glimpse of a smile slowly creeping up on Daniels lips.

Christy Hemme: The Following Six Pack challenge is for the UWF Extreme Championsip

We're a 3 Man Band!!!!
[video=youtube;eXVXBQ4YIdk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXVXBQ4YIdk[/video]

Fans cheer like crazy as they hear the 3 Man Bands theme hit the PA System. Curt Hawkins comes out looking more game then ever, and as he walks down the ramp. The fans cheer like crazy as he comes down

[video=youtube;nqDz4CkvXow]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqDz4CkvXow[/video]

Fans cheer as out comes Rey Mysterio. The fans cheer like crazy seeing Rey come out of the curtain as he does his usual trademark pose, with the fireworks. Rey excited to be in the match as he walks down the ramp and he awaits for the next opponent

[video=youtube;dRgE3ZZE1xw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=dRgE3ZZE1xw[/video]

As the song plays the crowd begins to cheer. Daniels walks out slowly and purposely, but doesn’t look all that pleased. He raises his taped up hands in his normal fashion. His hands taped up in the way that it looks like he’s giving you the finger as he walks down the entrance ramp with his trench coat

[video=youtube;cAY1a6PsyDI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=cAY1a6PsyDI[/video]

Out comes the Big Show and Carlito representing the Establishment together. The fans cheer like cray as both men make there way too the ring, the fans boo like crazy as Big Show goes and they enter the ring

[video=youtube;PPtH3P6v-TY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=PPtH3P6v-TY[/video]

Fans cheer as the Extreme Champion Umaga makes his way to the ring. The fans are cheering as Umaga goes, and he enters the ring. Umaga goes as he enters the ring, all six men look at each other as the bell rings

SixPack_zps645b67b3.jpg

All six men look at each other as the fans cheer like crazy as Carlito goes after Rey Mysterio, Big Show and Umaga brawl it out, as Hawkins and Daniels brawl it out. The fans cheer like crazy as they men are just going at it. Rey is leaning against the ropes as Carlito goes and he clothesline him over the rope, and Rey is sent outside of the ring. Carlito slides out as he looks underneath the apron, Mean while Umaga is in the corner getting beaten on by the big show. Carlito starts to just throw a bunch of weapons in the ring, and he finds a trash can. Carlito goes and he uses the trash can hitting the head of Rey Mysterio. Daniels sees that there is Singapore cane in the ring, and he hits Hawkins with it.

Joey Styles: They aren’t wasting no time here getting the weapons into the ring.

Carlito goes and he throws the trash can right onto Rey Mysterio. Mysterio goes and he is confused as Carlito goes and hits a dropkick on him sending Mysterio down. Carlito slides in the ring, as he heads by the Big Show helping his fellow establishment member with Umaga. Umaga is down on the mat, as Carlito takes over and he starts putting the boot right into the face of Umaga. Big Show turns around to Daniels who hits him with a Singapore cane right into the leg of the Big Show. The fans cheer as Daniels goes and hits it right in the face of the Big Show. Daniels looks to finish off Big Show, but Carlito grabs the cane of Daniels hand, and pulls it around his neck hitting a backstabber right onto Masters protecting his Establishment partner.

Taz: Ha it will be hard to deal with Big Show, with Carlito in the ring helping him out.

Carlito goes for the cover.

1…

2…

No kick out from Daniels as Carlito is upset. All of a sudden Carlito turns around and he is met by huge uppercut from Umaga, Carlito bounces backwards and turns around to Hawkins. Hawkins grabs him and hits him with an atomic drop. Carlito turns around as Rey goes and he jumps off the ropes hitting a sitting senton right onto Carlito. Rey goes and talks to Umaga, and Hawkins as both men shake there hands in agreement.

Taz: What are they going to do?

Joey Styles: I think there planning away to get rid of Carlito.

William Regal: Would be smart since he will be helping out the Big Show for this whole match.

Umaga, and Carlito go and he puts Carlito on the second rope. Hawkins goes as he grabs a steel chair, and puts it right in the face of Carlito. Rey goes as he does his pose and hits the 619 right onto Carlito. Carlito bounces away and Carlito turns around getting hit with a samoan spike by Umaga. Umaga goes for the pin as the referee counts.

1…

2…

3…

Christy Hemme: Carlito has been eliminated.

Joey Styles: And there goes Carlito.

Taz: Not fair Joey they all teamed up on him.

Daniels is now up, and all four men to seem to be in a agreement to get rid of the Big Show. The fans cheer as Daniels, and Hawkins exit the ring as Daniels finds a barbwire baseball bat, and Hawkins finds some Brass Knuckles. They both slide back into the ring as Big Show is getting up. Big Show goes and he gets up to look at Umaga. , Umaga charges at him as Big Show hits a big boot right onto him. The fans cheer. Daniels goes for the barbwire baseball bat, but Big Show kicks him in the gut, and Daniels drops it, as Big Show goes and he hits a spear right onto Daniels. Daniels rolls out, as Hawkins goes and he uses the brass knuckles right into the face of the Big Show. Show is not that stun, as he just grabs the head of Hawkins and he headbutts it. Mysterio gets in the ring as swings a steel chair, and hits the Big Show from behind. Big Show just turns around, as Show goes and he kicks the gut of Rey. Show goes and he grabs that steel chair and opens it up. Show goes and he grabs Rey’s throat. Big Show goes and hits a chokeslam right onto Rey Mysterio as the fans go “ohhh†as the chair is broken in half, Big Show goes and he looks serious as he covers Rey Mysterio.

1…

2…

3…

Christy Hemme: Rey Mysterio has been eliminated!

Rey is escorted out of the ring as the fans boo seeing Big Show standing tall, all of a sudden Big Show gets up, and he is met with Umaga. Umaga and Big show lock up. The fans cheer like crazy seeing the two behemoths going at it. The two are just locked up as they are not letting go. All of a sudden Daniels comes out of nowhere and he chops both of the big men legs down as they are down for the moment. Daniels goes and he grabs the barbwire baseball bat, and he hits the back of the Big Show. The fans cheer like crazy as the big man is down on the mat. Daniels goes and he awaits for Big Show to get back up. Show is on his knees as Daniels uses the bat and scrapes the of the Big Show with it as the fans cheer like crazy seeing this. Daniels goes he stops and Big Show is down on the mat. Daniels decides to go outside of the ring. Daniels does so, and when he does looks underneath the apron, Daniels pulls out a table.

Taz: Why is Daniels bringing out a table a for?

Joey Styles: He is probably going to get rid of the Big Show as fast as possible.

Daniels slides the table into the ring as the fans cheer like crazy seeing this. Daniels goes and he sets up the table. Daniels goes and he tries to pick up the Big Show, but Big Show goes and pushes Daniels away. Daniels turns around and he is picked up by Umaga. Umaga has him in the firemans carry, Umaga, bring Daniels to the table as Daniels though squirms his way out of the hold. The fans cheer as they see this move and Daniels is on the table. Daniels goes and he jumps down hitting a double axe arm handle on Umaga, and Umaga falls back against the ropes. Big Show goes and he grabs the neck of Daniels. Daniels squirms but Hawkins goes and he hits Show with those brass knuckles. Big Show lets go as Hawkins turns him around with the help of Daniels. Hawkins and Daniels look at each other as they both double superkick Big Show onto the table. The fans cheer like crazy as Big Show lands on the table. Daniels points at the turnbuckle, and Hawkins holds the Big Show’s legs. Daniels jumps of the turnbuckle, and hits the best moonsault ever. Going through the table. The fans cheer like crazy as Daniels holds the leg for the pin.

1…

2…

3…

Christy Hemme: The Big Show has been eliminated.

Daniels gets up as he poses but all of a sudden Hawkins goes for a small package.

1…

2…

3…

Christy Hemme: Christopher Daniels has been eliminated

Joey Styles: Every man for himself

Taz: That is what Daniels gets for posing ha suck on that Daniels.

Daniels looks at Hawkins and he just smiles, as he got fooled by him. Big Show is being lifted out of the ring, as Daniels goes and gives Hawkins a thumbs up awaiting, and Hawkins turns around right into a charging Umaga. Umaga goes as he grabs the Singapore cane, and he starts beating down on Hawkins. The fans begin to cheer for the underdog Curt Hawkins. The fans cheer for Hawkins as he is down. Umaga goes and he awaits for Hawkins to get up. Hawkins is getting up, and he gets hit by a samoan spike. The fans cheer like crazy as Hawkins is down and out, and Umaga goes for the pin.

1…

2…

No kick out by Hawkins. Umaga is shocked as is the commentators are they in silent. Hawkins is getting up, as Umaga slides into the ring. Umaga goes out of the ring, and he looks underneath there. Umaga goes and he grabs a barbwired board as the fans cheering this. Umaga throws it into the ring as he has the barbwire board there. Umaga goes and he drops it as Hawkins is getting up, all of a sudden Umaga goes and he picks up Hawkins. Umaga goes and he looks to hit a samoan drop, but Hawkins gets out of it. The fans cheer like crazy, as Hawkins goes and he grabs the leg of Umaga and hits the test of pain onto the barbwire board. Hawkins goes as he grabs a steel chair, Hawkins goes to the top rope as he puts the steel chair right behind his legs. Hawkins goes and he drops a legdrop with the chair right onto the face of Umaga. Hawkins goes for the cover.

1…

2…

3…

Christy Hemme: Here is your winner, and NEW EXTREME CHAMPION CURT HAWKINS!

Curt_Hawkins.jpg

Joey Styles: Oh my! We have ourselves a new Extreme Champion!

William Regal: I can't believe this is happening congratulation to Curt Hawkins

Hawkins is in the ring and all of a sudden comes out Heath Slater and Jinder Mahal come out, they celebrate with there friend as the PPV moves on to Mankind backstage

As there's a break in the action, the camera pans backstage and, to the crowd's delight, there stands Mankind. As Mankind begins to speak, his theme music begins to play as a backdrop to the scene.

75184.gif

Mankind: With my absence since the night of the eighteenth, people were beginning to wonder...if what they saw was just a mirage. That maybe amongst all the chaos they were just imagining my figure amongst the cluster of men because it's what they wanted to see. Well I'm here to tell you, that it was no figment of your imagination, boys and girls, Mankind is back from his padded cell at the asylum to make the wrestling ring his madhouse once again. Now for those that never questioned the validity of what occurred, there's a question lingering on your mind as well. You want answers just like Vince Russo wants answers, and Vince Russo wants answers just like the members of the Establishment want answers, and the members of the Establishment want answers just like their associates Alex Riley, Matt Morgan, and Paul Heyman and those three men want answers just like the members of the Anarchy roster that got involved in the brawl on Vince Russo's behalf want answers. The question that they're all wanting the answer to is why is it Mankind that's returned instead of Mick Foley? Mick Foley is the man that holds the title of co-General Manager of Anarchy. Well, boys and girls, Mick Foley happens to be a very good friend of mine and as a result, Mankind is a man that Mick Foley trusts very much.

With the debauchery that was going on with this brand and the power struggle between himself and Vince Russo, he knew that he needed to do something about it. Unfortunately for him, Vince Russo shot first and took Mick down when he least expected it. Now, I am not here in Mick Foley's place because he's given up on the fight or because his passion or his fire has been affected, that's not the case at all. I'm here in Mick Foley's place because what Anarchy needs to properly combat Vince Russo and his Establishment is a man that has absolutely nothing to lose. Mick Foley is a family man with a beautiful wife and children, he's a stand-up comedian and a best-selling author, and he's an active representative of his charity. That's a lot to put on the line, but you see Mick had no reason to believe any of that was in jeopardy before, but now that Vince Russo has made it more than clear that the both of them can't exist in power together without things getting physical, Mick Foley has decided to hand all creative control and power over to me. But don't get excited Vince Russo, because much like Sting is the only one that can fire Mick Foley, Mick Foley is the only one that can fire Mankind.

You are now dealing with a man that knows no fear outside of the twisted and contorted things his own minds creates and tells him to do. You are now dealing with a man that, much like Sting, will get up from anything you do to him, no matter how painful or prolonged. But unlike Sting, I get up because I enjoy the company of pain and agony, blood and sweat are friends of mine, Vince Russo. So now that you're faced with that reality, what could your next move possibly be? Who among your Establishment can pose any form of threat to my person or my authority? I'll tell you what your next move needs to be, Vince, whether or not you choose to accept is your burden to bear. There is only room on Anarchy for one authority figure, and there is no room on Anarchy for a stable like the Establishment, there's too much of a spoils system going on with both of them in place. So I'm issuing a challenge, Vince Russo, a five-on-five elimination match for Survivor Series, losing captain leaves Anarchy and if your team loses, the Establishment disbands. I await your response, Vince, as well as the men that will be representing the Establishment since it seems to be ever growing by the week. Until I see you again in person, Vince, Have A Nice Day!

Mankind turns and walks offscreen as things head elsewhere.

Devon-300x199.jpg

Brother D'Von is seen backstage as he is appearing to be warming up for his match

Brother D'Von: Tonight Undertaker, it will be no like other. There never has been a United States title match in the history of the UWF that is more hyped up then our match. Undertaker, we rode each other hard throughout the weeks but it's now time for us finally see my brother on who will become the ultimate victor! We have entered each others' minds and seen things that nobody has ever saw before, we've done things that we've never done before, and we've encountered each other like how nobody has ever see us. So be prepared for our match later on Undertaker because it will be one hell of a battle between two of the most powerful mecenaries that Smackdown has ever see! There is no telling what's going to happen in this matchup, and of course if can go either way my brother. One one corner we have "The Phenom", "The Deadman" and the current UWF United States Champion The Undertaker! And on the other corner we have the "The Gateway To Violence", "The Innovator of the table" and the challenger for the United States Championship Brother D'Von!

Oh yes my brother, the fans have been eating every word that me and you have been saying for the past few weeks because that's how much they're into this match! Nothing nothing a little spark to start a feud my brother, but the spark happened pretty pretty between us and soon we become bitter rivals for the thing that mattered to us; and that is proving our dominance over one another and showing who's the true hero of the UWF fans. I have to applaud you Deadman because you are definitely one of my biggest challenges of my career. But mark my words Taker that I will not rest until I am sure that I have used all of my spirit in our matchup! I broken down your mind and spirit one small piece at a time my brother, and tonight is the night where your body will finally break down and I will become victorious in our matchup, and thus becoming the new United States Championship! Oh my brother, testify!

Announcer: The following match is scheduled for one fall, and it is for the United States Championship!

GET THE TABLES!!!

[video=youtube;OIh3nO6-V_A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIh3nO6-V_A[/video]

Announcer: Introducing first from New York, New York, weighing in at 280 pounds! He is the challenger: Brother D'von!

Brother D'Von comes running out of the curtain headbagging to Metallica as he screams to the crowd while posing on the stage before he walks down the ramp. The first verse to "Whisky In The Jar" can be heard as Brother D'Von makes it to the ramp and begins to slap some extended hands as the crowd nearby cheers and yells different things to D'Von, as D'Von replies back with simple words as he continues his way towards the ring.

2837344631_9a670021a7_display_image.jpg

Lawler: Well Brother Devon is certainly up for this match!

Booker T:Definitely. He knows what it does for your career by beating the Undertakah and he's not lettin' himself get pysched out!

GONG!

[video=youtube;oyL_L1h56qw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyL_L1h56qw[/video]

Announcer: And his opponent. From Death Valley, weighing in at 300 pounds... he is the United States Champion: The Undertaker!

The crowd goes crazy as the gong goes off. The arena lights up in a purple hue and fog rolls in. Then, the Deadman himself, the United States Champion The Undertaker emerges from the back and heads towards the ring. The crowd is in awe of his entrance as he makes it to the ring. He walks up the steps and enters through the ropes as the lights come back on.

Lawler: I get goosebumps everytime I see this entrance!

Booker T:Definitely. Well D'von doesn't, he's standing there right up in 'Taker's face!

The camera cuts to show D'von staring at Undertaker, who is staring right back. The bell rings and both men continue to stare at each other. They begin to walk closer to each other before they are just inches apart. The camera zooms in on the two men's faces, neither one willing to break eye contact. D'von breaks the silence and says "Tonight's my night Deadman. This is it." A few more moments of silence passes before suddenly, the Undertaker responds by rolling his eyes to the back of his head and slitting his throat with his thumb. The crowd lets out a massive cheer in response to this. D'von responds by unleashing a barrage of strikes into the Deadman. As he attempts to block the strikes, Undertaker is backed up into the ropes. D'von graps 'Taker and irish whips him off the ropes. He then attempts a clothesline on the rebound, but Undertaker ducks this and starts laying strikes of his own into D'von. Now D'von is backed up into the ropes and Undertaker Irish Whips him off the ropes. On the rebound Undertaker connects with a big boot to the head of D'von.Undertaker goes for the cover.

KICKOUT!

'Taker then picks up D'von by the head and grabs him in a headlock. The two men then both drop to one knee as Undertaker occasionally shakes D'von to tighten his grip. A clap begins in the crowd as D'von begins to struggle back to two feet. He finally makes it and lays two elbows into Taker which causes him to let go of the headlock. D'von then immediately twists the arm of the Deadman and begins to wrench it. D'von then yanks at the arm of Taker with a lot of force. Not giving 'Taker a chance to breath he then Irish Whips him off the ropes and connects with a shoulder tackle on the rebound. D'von then attempts a cover of his own.

KICKOUT!

D'von then stomps into Undertaker to keep him down. D'von then looks around the ring before exiting the ropes, heading for the turnbuckle. He doesn't get far though as Undertaker quickly gets over and lays a punch into him. Undertaker then manages to hook him into position for a suplex and delivers it, lifting him over the top rope and onto the mat. Undertaker then drops a massive leg drop onto D'von and go's for the cover.

KICKOUT!

D'von manages a kickout just on the beat of 2. Undertaker once again picks him up by the head but this time D'von starts hitting into Taker's gut with punches. The punches cause Undertaker to retreat into the corner where D'von starts hitting his shoulder into the gut of Taker. After a few hits he grabs Taker by the arm and Irish Whips him off the ropes and delivers a thunderous back body drop. He lifts Taker right off the ground and sends him off the ropes, hitting another back body drop on the rebound. Once again, he lifts Taker off the ground and sends him off the ropes. However, this time when he bends over for the back body drop, Taker manages to hit a running DDT. After giving himself a moment to recover Taker lifts D'von up and twists the arm. The crowd begin to cheer as they realise what is coming next. Taker backs into the corner and climbs the turnbuckle. He then begins to walk along the ropes. D'von however manges to kick the top rope, causing Undertaker to lose his balance and go tumbling to the ground. D'von then goes for the cover.

KICKOUT!

D'von stands up immediately goes through the ropes and wastes no time climbing the turnbuckle.

Lawler: Oh! He's going up high! This is going to hurt someone!

D'von climbs to the top but before he gets a chance to think he is met by a strike from 'Taker. Taker then exits the ropes and is standing on the apron and lays a few more punches into D'von. This causes D'von to step down so that both men are standing on the same apron. Undertaker lays another punch to D'von, this time to the gut. This causes D'von to bend over and clutch his stomach. Undertaker then brings his arm down across the back of D'von and gives him a knee to the gut which brings D'von to one knee, still on the apron. Suddenly though D'von grabs the ankle of Undertaker and pulls it out from under him, causing Undertaker to take a back bump onto the apron and fall down to outside the ring. D'von takes this chance to recover. Undertaker begins to make his way back to two feet. D'von sees this and prepares himself on the apron. Just as Undertaker stands back up and turns around to face D'von, D'von runs along the apron and jumps off at the Undertaker, bringing both men to the ground and causing the crowd to let out another massive cheer.

Lawler: What a dive!

Booker T That's the sorta thing you got to do to beat the Undertaker! You gotta be unpredictable!

D'von gets back and punches the air and shouts in joy. He then turns back to Taker and lays a few stomps into him. He then quickly rolls into the ring to reset the count before rolling back out. Undertaker has just managed to get back to his feet so D'von lays a large arm across his back and grabs him by the head. He drags 'Taker over to the steels steps and throws him into them. Taker falls against them and is now sitting with his back against them. D'von approaches and begins to lay some punches into Taker's head. D'von then once again resets the count and comes back out. He takes a few steps back and lines himself up against Undertaker who is still lying against the steel steps. He then charges at Undertaker who manages to roll out of the way at the last second, causing D'von to go crashing into the steps at full force, which sends them flying and leaves him lying on the floor. Undertaker crawls to the apron and pulls himself up and back into the ring. He gets to his two feet and looks out to see D'von beginning to stand up himself. Undertaker quickly realises what is set up for him and throws himself against the opposite ropes and then flys over the top rope, landing on D'von.

Booker T Now that is a dive!

Undertaker gets back to his feet and grabs D'von's head to lift him up. He twists the arm and wrenches it. He then Irish Whips D'von right into the ring post. D'von's back smashes into it and he twirls out of it, landing on his back just in front of the announce tables. Undertaker walks around and lifts D'von and drags him closer to the table. He goes to smash D'von's face on the table but D'von manages to get his hands down just in time. Undertaker reponds by dropping an arm on the back of D'von. He then attempts to make D'von's head connect with the announce table once more but D'von once again manages to get his hands down to stop him. D'von this time hits a few elbows into the gut of the Undertaker. He then grabs Undertaker's head and begins to smash it off the announce table. Undertaker drops to one knee but D'von keeps holding on and drags Taker over to the ring post. D'von then hits Undertaker's head off of the ringpost and throws him back into the ring so that Undertaker's head is under the ropes and on the apron. D'von lines up his shot, and runs at Taker's head, connecting with a big boot. D'von then climbs to the apron and the top rope as the fans cheer wildly. He looks around the arena and the camera zooms in on his face as he shouts "WAAAAAZZZZUUUUPPPPP. D'von then leaps off and connects with a Diving Headbutt onto the Undertaker. D'von shakes his head and hooks Taker's leg for the cover.

KICKOUT!!

Undertaker's kickout was very close to three, and D'von sits up and shakes his head in disbelief.

Lawler: Oh so close! He really thought he had it!

Booker T: It could of been but it looks like he's gonna need just a little bit more to put away the Deadman!

D'von gets to a knee and grabs Undertaker's head and starts shouting in his face. "JUST STAY DOWN FOOL! YOU'RE FINISHED! YOU GOT THAT?" The Undertaker responds by grabbing D'von by the throat and standing up, staring into D'von's soul with those angry eyes. D'von's anger has been replaced by fear as he looks back into Undertaker's eyes. Suddenly, D'von manages a gut into Taker's stomach and drives him into the nearest corner with his shoulder. After a few more shoulder tackles D'von backs up and laughs. He then climbs to the second rope and looks out at the fans. He then begins punching into Undertaker's head.

1!

2!

3!

4!

5!

6!

7!

8!

9!

10!

Lawler: Where do you ever see that? He actually hit all ten!

D'von stays on the second rope and laughs while looking at all the fans. He screams out to them with a look of pure confidence "REST! IN! PIECE!". D'von's face of confidence and laughter is quickly replaced by confusion and fear as he feels Undertaker's hands grab onto his sides and walk him forward. D'von starts grabbing at the air and screaming for help as he is raised and then smashed down into the ground by Undertaker. The camera shows Undertaker's face is one with passionate anger. He then steps back and with a certain ferociousness brings his thumb up to slit his own throat. D'von has just stumbled to his feet and turns round to be picked up by 'Taker and put into position for a Tombstone Piledriver. Undertaker then brings D'von's head smashing down into the mat before he goes for his cover with eyes rolled back and tongue out.

3...!

DING DING DING!

YOUR WINNER AND STILL THE UNITED STATES CHAMPION, THE UNDERTAKER!

polls_undertaker_3808_35043_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

Lawler: Well D'von gave it one hell of a go, but it wasn't enough to take down the Deadman!

Booker T: Damn dawg, Undertaker is definitely becoming one hell of a scary champion with that title!

Taker is given his US Title and he begins walking up the ramp. D'Von is being revived by the referee as the crowd gives him a standing ovation. After The Undertaker leaves, a theme hits.

Ground zero, bow down to the countdown...

[video=youtube;X8AqTSoO8Bg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8AqTSoO8Bg[/video]

The crowd boos as the theme music of the Three Minute Warning begins to play. Out first is Eric Bischoff, followed by Ezekiel Jackson and Brodus Clay.

The King: Oh now come on!

Booker T: This doesn't look good for D'Von!

Bischoff lifts up his microphone and begins addressing D'Von.

url34-460x250.jpeg

Eric Bischoff: Valiant effort, D'Von! I really mean that. So close and yet.....so far away. But, I'm going to be honest with you. I was a bit bored by it. In fact, I'd venture a guess that it went on.....about 3 minutes too long.....

Bischoff then lowers his microphone and sends Zeke and Brodus to the ring. D'Von is back up and is daring Three Minute Warning to get into the ring. Zeke and Clay reach the ring and slide right in. They stand across the ring from D'Von and begin closing in on him.

Booker T: This ain't right, man!

Just before Zeke and Clay can attack, another theme begins to play.

WE'RE COMING DOWN!

[video=youtube;HFx_K4TUGeQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFx_K4TUGeQ[/video]

The crowd ignites as the theme music of Team 3D begins to play. Immediately, D'Von's brothers, Brother Ray and Brother Spike, run out from the back and slide into the ring. All 3 members then stand tall against Three Minute Warning.

The King: TEAM 3D HAS ARRIVED IN UWF!

Bischoff yells at his boys "COME ON!" and they both leave the ring and head up the ramp. D'Von then embraces with his brothers as we head into commercial with the entire crowd chanting "3D!"

After another exciting match, things pan backstage where Vince Russo is seen standing by in his office, talking to none other than the "Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase, Sr.

150px-Ted_DiBiase_at_the_Royal_Albert_Hall.jpg

Ted DiBiase Sr.: Mr. Russo, good to see you again. I trust that you've made a decision regarding adding the members of Money Inc. to the Establishment?

As DiBiase finishes speaking, he flashes a wide smile, certain that Vince has made a decision and not only that, has made the decision Ted wants him to.

russo.jpg

Vince Russo: Yes I have, Ted. I watched what you did with the time I gave you for you to flaunt your guys and give your pitch, if you will, and honestly the more I watched it, the more it made me realize how misused that time was. On the night the Establishment was formed, Big Show and Carlito and Chris Masters let me know right away that I'd made the right choice enlisting them when Big Show took out Matt Hardy, Hurricane, Terri Runnels, Perry Saturn, and Brian Kendrick and Carlito and Chris Masters helped him take out Trish Stratus, The Rock, and Umaga. And L.A.X.? Homicide was the reigning Ironman Champion at the time and Hernandez and Konnan never left his side, so they had already proven themselves.

DiBiase looks visibly annoyed.

Ted DiBiase Sr.: What about Sin Cara?

Vince Russo: Why don't you show some respect? Sin Cara is his gringo name, Ted, as long as he's in the Establishment and L.A.X. his name is Mistico, and as for what he did to get in, he's loyal. No matter how many times Homicide takes his frustrations out on him, Mistico is still there the next week, and he's proven that he can actually wrestle so that's another plus. As for Shawn Michaels, well, I think that speaks for itself, don't you?

DiBiase is visibly more irritated than he was before.

Ted DiBiase Sr.: So you're telling me that you're considering G.E.N.E., but not Money Inc.?

Vince Russo: I just don't see what Scott and X-Pac can bring to the group to help them, and that's because you decided to use your bought time to let them talk instead of wrestle a match and prove what they can bring to the group. Words aren't good enough, Ted. Case in point, Tyson Kidd and The Rock and Seth Rollins all told me I could count on them, and then they all went on to fail me. How do I know that X-Pac, even if he can still perform at a quality level, won't just drag the Establishment down? They coined the term "X-Pac heat" because of how little fans worldwide care about this guy. How do I know that Scott Steiner can be trusted to be a team player and not take liberties on the microphone and insult anyone in the Establishment or G.E.N.E. that may upset him? The answer? I don't. So sorry Ted, I won't be wasting any more of my time on Money Inc. than you've already paid me to, you don't have enough money to pay their way in. While I'm at it, I'd put Virgil in the Establishment before I put either of your guys in. Now if you don't mind, I've got the remainder of the pay-per-view to watch.

DiBiase turns and leaves, looking none too happy as the crowd responds with a mixed reaction. Russo turns to leave himself but finds himself face-to-face with none other than the "Icon" Sting as the crowd explodes with cheers.

Xucna8g.png

Sting: Hiya, Vincie! Do ya miss me, yet?

Vince's eyes widen with anger as he goes to respond but Sting cuts him off.

Sting: Wait, don't tell me, I don't think my little ol' heart can take it. However, there is something I want to tell you, Vince.

At this moment, the Establishment enters the office and all stand behind Russo.

The Big Show: Well would you look at this, guys, it's the "Icon" Sting.

Carlito: I don't see your Smackdown buddies anywhere to help you this time.

Homicide: We've got you all to ourselves, gringo.

Chris:
Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide.

Sting smirks at them.

Sting: Aww, that's cute. You guys forgot who you're dealing with. Well allow me to remind you.

Sting removes his bat from his trenchcoat and swings it wide, hitting one of the members of the Establishment in the face, sending them flying backward and into the wall as they crash down in a seated position. They all run over to check on him as Homicide turns to Sting.

Homicide: Man, you just hit Mistico! Just because his mask is white doesn't mean you can treat him like a baseball, holmes. What's the matter with you?

The camera pans back over so that only Russo and Sting are in the shot again.

Sting: Well that was fun, let's do this again sometime, whaddaya say? Is Survivor Series good for you?

Russo goes to respond but gets cut off again.

Sting: Okay greeeeeeat, have your people call my people, alright? Okay.

Sting leaves as Russo looks absolutely furious as he turns to the Establishment and screams at them.

Vince Russo: I don't care when, and I don't care how, but you GET STING, do you understand me?

The Establishment: Yes sir, Mr. Russo!

Vince Russo: Good, now go! I need a drink and some aspirin.

Vince closes his eyes and rubs his temples with his fingers in a circular motion as Bad Blood heads elsewhere.

tumblr_m7u5mcus4k1qdkrl2o1_500.png

Brother Ray is standing backstage with an announcer as he is about to give off an interview

Josh Matthews: Bully Ray, can we get a few moments of your time to talk about what happened in the ring a while ago?

Brother Ray: First of all Josh, it's Brother Ray now. And secondly yes you may, as away.

Matthews: First of all Bully, err Brother Ray, what made you decide to come back to the UWF? What's more is that what made you ultimately decide that you wanted to reunite with Brother D'Von to form Team 3D once again?

Ray:: Well Josh it goes like this: I had the urge to come back and form up a team with my half-brother, and we figured no time like the present. I like to keep busy Josh, you know that, and there would be no guarantee that I could get an opporunity later on in my career so once I heard about this, oh you bet your ass that I jumped at the opportunity! D'Von had a good match against The Undertaker so it's just me talking to you right now Josh, but I can say from the both of us that it's good to be back as Team 3D! Now about why I came back in the first place, well let's just say that I'm sick and tired of being played like a fool. I'm back this time Josh, and you can guarantee that I ain't going to be screwing around this time, because I've set some new goals aside for myself Josh and I plan on achieving them all sometime within the next year!

Matthews: Ok Brother Ray, what is your thoughts for the 3 Minute Warning attacking Brother D'Von after his match?

Ray: Let me tell you something real quick, Minute Warning will only have 3 minutes when I find them and get through with them. Nobody disrespects the Dudleys like how Bischoff just did, and nobody will stand in our way as Team 3D will inevibly go after the UWF World Tag Team Titles and become once again the tag team champions. That's all the time I have for now Josh, I'm sorry but I must go.

Brother Ray leaves the interview spot as the crowd pops for Brother Ray.

We return with Goldberg in the ring with him looking at Santino

SantinoGold_zpse8477500.jpg

Before the bell can ring to signify the start of the match, Roman Reigns is on the apron, trying to give some advice to Santino. Reigns hops off the apron and the referee calls for the bell, signalling the start of this match. Goldberg isn't taking his opponent for the evening too seriously. Goldberg and Santino circle around, Santino is slightly timid to lock up with the much larger, Bill Goldberg. As the two are circling, when Goldberg nears the original corner of Santino, Roman Reigns is able to grab his foot. Goldberg tries to kick Roman to free himself but in this time, Santino has already pulled out the Cobra from his singlet. Santino puts the Cobra on his arm and waits for Goldberg to turn around. Goldberg finally frees himself from Reigns hold and as he turns around he's met with a Cobra Strike right to the chest. Goldberg doesn't look too amused as Santino's Cobra did absolutely nothing. Instead Goldberg kicks Santino in the gut and hooks him for the Jackhammer. Goldberg lifts Santino into the air, and after holding him up in the air for around ten second, he hits the Jackhammer. Instead of going for a pin however, Goldberg decides to have a little bit of fun. He backs up into the corner, gets into a running position and waits for Santino to rise up to his feet. Santino is very stunned and out of it but he does manage to get onto his feet. As soon as Santino turns around, Goldberg is running at him, looking for a spear. However, because Santino is so woozy, he falls back to the mat before Goldberg can spear him. However since Goldberg has such a head of steam already, he ends up spearing the middle turnbuckle head first, knocking him loopy as well. Goldberg falls to the mat, holding his head as Santino still has no idea where he's at. The referee begins to count as both men are down and have a ten count to get to their feet.

One...

Two...

Three...

Four...

Santino is still laying on his stomach as Goldberg has no idea where he's at as he stares up at the lights. The crowd begins to cheer as the referee continues to count.

Five...

Six...

Santino is able to roll to his back but he's still laid out in almost a spread-eagle position not sure where he is either. The referee begins to get closer and closer to ten with his count.

Seven...

All of a sudden Santino's Cobra springs to life as Santino's arm jolts off the canvas and his sock puppet looks around. This draws some cheers from the crowd as the Cobra is not out of it just yet. Santino is stirring as he begins to try to get to his knees. The referee continues to count.

Eight...

Nine...

Santino is on one knee now and right before the referee can count to nine, the Cobra leaps forward to grab the ropes so Santino can pull himself to a vertical base. The referee finally counts to ten and Santino and his Cobra are the only ones standing in the ring. Making Santino the victor over the heavy favorite, Bill Goldberg.

Christy Hemme:Here is your winner by countout Santino Marella

5.jpg

Santino celebrates as Goldberg goes and he looks on as Goldberg goes and he just exits the ring, upset at himself. Goldberg can't believe he lost like that. Goldberg looks on as he just walks away disappointed

-------------------------------
Chillin' with Chase!
-------------------------------

We come back from a segment to the sold-out arena. The crowd is buzzing as a familiar theme song breaks out.

[video=youtube;ANHWFJzsdSE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANHWFJzsdSE[/video]

The crowd goes crazy as Co-General Manager of SmackDown Chris Benoit emerges from the back. He looks out at the audience before heading down the ramp.

ChrisBenoit001.jpg

The King: Here comes the boss!

Booker T: This is his first appearance since Zack Ryder threw him into the steel steps 2 weeks ago.

Benoit slides into the ring and asks for Lilian Garcia's microphone. He wastes no time in speaking.

mqdefault.jpg

Chris Benoit: Ever since I accepted this job, I've had to put up with a certain someone who has undermined me time and time again. To be quite honest, I'm getting sick and tired of it. I was hired to fix Zack Ryder's screw-ups around here and tonight, I'm fixing one of the biggest. You see, a few months back, Zack Ryder thought it was a good idea to suspend a certain superstar from SmackDown, a guy who makes a lot of money for the brand just because he wouldn't be Zack Ryder's puppet like Enzo Amore, Ryback and let's not forget that so-called "Rated R UWF Champion" Edge. I've been away doing a lot of convincing the Board of Directors to lift his suspension and we've finally came to a deal. Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome back to the SmackDown roster, Montel Vontavious Porter......M....V.....P!

Benoit stands and waits for the arrival of Smackdowns highest paid athlete. The GM isn't left waiting long as The lights suddenly go out. The fans sit anxiously, all removing their phones from their pockets to take some photos of the returning superstar. The arena starts to flash gold and black lights everywhere, with some very known words inside the wrestling world ringing out over the PA system.

1,2, YOU HEAR THE CLOCK TICKING
TICK TOCK, YOUR ABOUT TO STOP LIVING,
TICK TOCK I WANT YOU TO REMEMBER ME,
TICK TOCK, BUT THE DAY DON'T HAVE NO MEMORY
I'M COMING.

[video=youtube;bXYG4wudW7o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXYG4wudW7o&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The camera focuses on the stage where a big inflatable tunnel which can now be seen, presumably being inflated while the lights were flashing on and off. The crowd rise to their feet awaiting one certain special superstar as smoke starts to escape the tunnel. The crowd aren't waiting long as the figure of MVP bursts through the flaps. He stops dead, looking around the crowd who give him a big cheer. He smiles, even chuckling to himself as he lowers himself to the ground, touching the ground and mumbling to himself as he quickly jumps up, putting his arms out to his side in his signature pose, setting off the pyros behind him.

100.jpg

MVP starts to slowly makes his way down to the ring, seeing all the fans leaning over the barriers for high fives and obliges, walking past and slapping the hands much to the delight of those said fans. After giving a few fans the high fives he holds up his '305' bling bling up to the camera, yelling 'Mr 305 is back' towards the camera. He comes towards the bottom of the ramp, stopping for a second, taking out some gum he was chewing and throws it into the crowd before he takes a little run up and slides into the ring. He doesn't waste anytime getting to his feet, running towards the ropes, bouncing off and doing his signature dance and Ballin taunt at the end.

RAW_832_Photo_055.jpg

He holds the pose for a while, smiling cockily as he lowers his arms, pointing at his chest with the fans still giving him a good reaction. He turns his head towards Benoit who is looking very happy. He hands out his hand looking for a handshake and Benoit accepts it. The two shake hands whilst nodding their head at each other. MVP motions for the mic Benoit was just using and asks if he can borrow it. Benoit doesn't seem to mind as he hands the mic over with no fuss. MVP looks around the arena, raising the mic to his lips as the crowd fall silent, ready for his first words back.

52.jpg

THE BALLIN SUPERSTAR
MONTEL VONTAVIOUS PORTER

There is only one thing to say right now..... I'M BACK BABY.

MVP yells the last bit as the crowd once again erupts into cheers. He fixes his suit sleeve as he smiles at his reaction. He motions for the crowd to quiet down as he once again starts to talk.

I am once again back in UWF and I am once again free to do what I do best, now most of you might think I'm talking about wrestling, I am in fact not talking about that because any man and his dog can wrestle, hell that windowlicker Chris Daniels still has a contract doesn't he? No no, I am back entertaining each and every one of you and all of you know, that I am the best when it comes to that.

MVP lowers the mic once again to listen to the reaction of the crowd. They are still loving him as he shrugs his shoulders.

I knew you would agree with me, plus I'm happy that you did because now I can just move on, I don't have to rattle off all my accomplishments to persuade you. I want to move onto why I am standing here tonight and it's all because of this man right next to me in this ring, you all know why I wasn't here, I didn't mind it, I was enjoying my little holiday, some punishment hey, here MVP, take a few weeks off, full pay because we actually want you to come back and just relax, maybe take a trip somewhere and come back in a few months. You can see why I wasn't arguing with that but what you don't know is that my suspension should still be going. I should still be sitting on that beach, surrounded by the lovely ladies, not breaking a sweat whilst being fed those lovely grapes but because of this mans hard work, I am here tonight with my suspension lifted. I have to admit, I certainly was expecting that from Mr Benoit, especially after all our history together back in the day, but I'm glad you did it brother, I'm glad you brought me back and I'm glad you see me as a gold mine. Don't worry man, I'll go about repaying your faith you have in me once I get my first match back and I'll show you that it isn't all for nothing.

MVP looks at Benoit, who is looking straight back at him, both smiling at each other, Benoit with his toothless grin and MVP showing his pearly whites.

Just like what my feud with Christopher Daniels has become, nothing. Dude, I hope you watching this on TV somewhere, hopefully from a hospital bed, I wish you the best dude, that's right, I Said it, I hope everything goes well for you but only because I want to be the one that wrecks it for you. Trust me when I say this though Chris, don't think you have escaped me just because you got traded, begged for a trade in my opinion, that won't stop me because we will meet again one day and it will be carnage, I'll make sure I get suspended for doing some damage instead of just a little bitch slap, something you deserved mind you.

MVP looks pretty serious as he looks straight down the camera. He takes his sunnies off and places them on his head as he continues.

Now speaking of my suspension, I would love to think Mr Benoit that you did in fact bring me back because you thought Smackdown needed me, I would like to think you brought me back because you thought I deserved another chance or that you shared my view of my suspension being just a little bit harsh or I would love to think that you knew that UWF just couldn't survive without it's MVP, I mean think of Miami Heat with Lebron James, what about LA Lakers without Kobe, what about Yankees without Rodriguez, even Manchester United without Robin Van Persie and yes, yes I know that isn't an American team so it might go over the top of some people's head, lets just say he scores alot of goals in the net with that round ball in the game that’s called soccer in England but Mr. Benoit, you can claim all of these reasons as the reason you fought so hard to get me back but you see I know the real reason. Mr. Benoit, the reason you brought me back is too get one over on Zack Ryder, the other pretender that goes around calling himself the General Manager of Smackdown.

Chris shakes his head, obviously not agreeing with MVP, he looks at Montel, telling him it’s not like that but MVP doesn’t look like his buying it.

Chris, Chris, it’s alright, you don’t have to explain it to me, I’m perfectly fine with that dawg, you brought me back because Zack Ryder is the one that suspended me and I have been keeping an ear out on Smackdown and I know you and him haven’t really been seeing eye to eye ever since you got the job but like I said dude, I am cool in helping you get one over on that little pip squeak. I am letting you know right here, right now that whenever you need help against him, I am here for you, I am ready to be apart of your army and I hope I last a lot longer then when I decided to help that MacGyver dude out. The clock is ticking Zack, the clock is ticking away and every second is precious, I hope you enjoy it dude because now that I am back, I am going to make you remember me, but the dead don’t have no memory, what I’m really trying to sound out for you is, Zack Ryder, I’M C………

MVP is cut short by a theme song I’m guessing he didn’t want to hear as the other General Managers theme song blares out of the arena. MVP doesn’t look impressed as he looks towards the stage, awaiting the arrival of Zack Ryder.

WHERE ALL MY BROS AT?!

[video=youtube;opv_wbs8QJI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opv_wbs8QJI[/video]

MVP is interrupted by the other Co-General Manager of SmackDown Zack Ryder. He has a smug look on his face as he strolls out from the backstage area. The entire audience is just showering him in boos.

OTL12_Photo_011.jpg

The King: How disrespectful!

Booker T: He just had to come out here and ruin MVP's moment.

Ryder walks down the ramp and reaches the ring. He hops onto the apron and enters the ring. He demands a microphone and aringside employee hands him one.

Pwk0k.jpg

Zack Ryder: Well, well, well! Look who it is. Montel! What's up, bro? How's it been? You look good. I'm sorry to come out here and spoil the party but, I mean what's a party without the Long Island Iced Z? I didn't really come out here to welcome you back. I came out here because I have a bone to pick with you, Chris Benoit. Who the hell do you think you are? You do not make decisions like this without my say so. I know Triple H appointed you "Co-General Manager" but make no mistake, bro, this is my show. ZackDown is all me and if I choose to suspend someone, then they're suspended. You got that?

Ryder walks right past MVP and gets right in Benoit's face.

Zack Ryder: Did I say something to upset you, shortround? What are you gonna do about it?

As Ryder finishes speaking, MVP taps on his shoulder. Ryder turns around and MVP kicks him in the gut. As Ryder doubles over, MVP then hits him with the Playmaker!

Booker T: Playmaker!

The King: MVP just took down Zack Ryder!

Benoit laughs as MVP exits the ring and his music begins to play. Ryder is down on the mat as Benoit just kicksat him, laughing the entire time. Benoit then exits the ring and heads up the ramp.

I]The scene is set as the camera follows Layla down the hall until she is stopped by Todd Grisham. [/I]

Todd:
Hi Layla, would you mind if I get a few words with you?

XV1z6.png

Layla:
Uh yeah make it fast.

Todd:
Alright well, what is going through your head as your boyfriend, Chris Masters heads into his first title defense as Ironman Champion? Are you afraid that he could lose the belt to Dolph Ziggler?

Layla:
Let's be real here Todd. My boyfriend is a very strong man. I have no doubt in my mind that he will crush Dolph Ziggler just like he did before. Dolph has been assaulting Chris for the past couple of weeks through what many call cheap shots. He's been catching Chris off guard. Well tonight is different. Chris will be on his game as he goes one on one with the most selfish man this company has ever seen. He had a chance to beat Chris at Bound For Glory but he blew it. Now he gets a rematch which will have the same exact results as the last one. Chris Masters on the stage holding the Ironman Championship high above his head.

Todd:
Is Chris suffering any injuries tonight from the assault from Ziggler last Thursday?

Layla grows a disgusted look on her face as she answers the question.

Layla:
No.....Chris is a golden man Todd. He doesn't get injured. You can't injure a beautiful body like Chris's because it's made to destroy, not to be destroyed. I have no doubt in my mind that Chris is 200% tonight and he is ready to make Dolph Ziggler tap out as many times as it takes in order to retain what he earned. Now do you have anymore ridiculous questions?

Todd:
Well yes, where is Chris Masters?

Layla:
He's in the locker room getting dressed. Do you want to go in there with him and watch him get dressed or something?

Todd:
No, I....

Layla:
Yeah whatever. This interview is over. You can go run along elsewhere while I address the UWF universe about what they should expect to see tonight.

Todd stands there confused until Layla speaks again.

Layla:
Go!

As Todd walks off camera, Layla stares right into the lens.

Layla:
Tonight you all will witness your "hero" Dolph Ziggler fall to the likes of my man, Chris Masters. Dolph claims that my man stole the belt from him, but in wrestling, stole is just a word to be thrown around when you're pissed. And that's exactly what Dolph has been doing for the past month. Chris will beat Dolph down to size so he along with all of you can realize that Dolph Ziggler is nothing more than a pathetic loser at the feet of a Master.

With that, Layla walks off camera.

[video=youtube;p-Ua_-zM9kc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-Ua_-zM9kc[/video]

Fans burst into cheers as Dolph Ziggler makes his way to the ring, as he goes and he poses Ziggler makes his way into the ring, and Ziggler awaits for his opponent

[video=youtube;cAY1a6PsyDI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAY1a6PsyDI[/video]

Fans boo as the Ironman Champion Chris Masters comes out. Masters is out with Layla, before Masters heads to the ring Layla goes somewhere and as the match is about to begin

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd46/rawisrey/Splatter_zps60a15bd0.jpg

Chris Master is quickly handed a steel chair by Layla in plain sight of the referee, Jack Doan while Dolph Ziggler is removing his t-shirt and when he turns, Chris Master’s drills Dolph Ziggler across the head with the steel chair. The chair is dented beyond recognition, blood is beginning to pour across the canvas from Dolph Ziggler’s forehead which has been busted from ear to ear and all Jack Doan is disqualify Chris Master.

Chris Master has been disqualified.
-===Dolph Ziggler 1 – 0 Chris Masters, 18:46 remaining===-

Style: What the hell was Chris Masters thinking?

Regal: Joey, it was a brilliant tactical decision by Chris Masters; Dolph Ziggler is now a wounded animal bleeding profusely, he is rupe for the picking.

Chris Masters taunts the crowd for a moment before pulling Dolph Ziggler to the centre of the ring and drops down to his knees to make a cover.

One
…
Two
…
Three

Dolph Ziggler has been pinned.
-===Dolph Ziggler 1 – 1 Chris Masters, 18:22 remaining===-

Chris Masters gets off the bleeding Dolph Ziggler and waits the mandatory ten seconds before dropping back down to his knees and makes another pinfall attempt on Dolph Ziggler.

One
…
Two
…
Three

-===Dolph Ziggler 1 – 2 Chris Masters, 18:09 remaining===-

The crowd is booing heavily as Chris Masters backs off against for the next ten seconds; winding up the crowd, showing complete disregard for them. Dolph Ziggler is barely moving as Chris Masters drops down to the canvas and pins Dolph Ziggler again.

One
…
Two
…
Three

-===Dolph Ziggler 1 – 3 Chris Masters, 17:56 remaining===-

Taz: Hey Joey, that’s why you get yourself disqualified! To get a sizeable lead like this.

Styles: Yeah I get it but it’s still a scumbag move by Chris Masters.

Masters waits the next ten seconds but now Dolph Ziggler is finally getting to his feet but he’s stumbling all across the place, painting the canvas red with his blood; his hair is becoming bleached crimson red over bleached blonde and there is nothing he can do to defend himself from Chris Masters spinning grasped fist called the Iron Hammer. Ziggler is down in the middle of the ring and once again Chris Master’s picks up the pieces.

One
…
Two
…
Three

-===Dolph Ziggler 1 – 4 Chris Masters, 16:41 remaining===-

Chris Master’s gets back to his feet and begins to shake the blood off of his hands and looks at the bloodied mess called Dolph Ziggler; Dolph Ziggler is still showing tremendous fight as he picks himself out but he’s bleeding heavily from the forehead and is unable to defend himself from Chris Masters grabbing Ziggler from behind straight into the Masters Lock. Dolph Ziggler is already weak and now he’s trapped in the “Unbreakable†Masters Lock, Masters begins to toss the limp and lifeless body of Dolph Ziggler, blood is splattering everywhere. Ziggler gets trapped into the hold for a good twenty odd seconds before ultimately Jack Doan decides to call for the bell.

Dolph Ziggler has passed out.
-===Dolph Ziggler 1 – 5 Chris Masters, 14:17 remaining===-

The fans are in disbelief as Chris Masters puts a sizable lead on Dolph Ziggler who is a train-wreck. The ten seconds seem like an eternity for Dolph Ziggler who’s barely regained his factitalies from the Masters Lock. Ziggler stumbles across the ring, straight into Chris Masters who plants a boot into the gut before planting Dolph Ziggler down with a huge Spinebuster; the canvas is slowly becoming red with Dolph Ziggler’s blood painting the canvas. Ziggler rolls onto his belly and crawls towards the ring ropes but Master’s grabs the leg of Ziggler and pulls him back to the centre of the ring and goes for another pinfall attempt.

One
…
Two
…

Dolph Ziggler kicks out! The crowd goes nuts for Dolph Ziggler showing some guts, Chris Masters looks almost in shock at the fact Dolph Ziggler is preparing to stage some sort of a combat while he has the four point lead; he doesn’t want to run the risk and grabs the head of Dolph Ziggler in a chinlock. Ziggler’s face is just a mask of blood and pouring down his face onto Chris Masters’ hands who’s wrenching away at the hold on Ziggler but Dolph Ziggler has guts in him and manages to throw an elbow into the side of Chris Masters. Ziggler manages to throw another three elbows into the side of Chris Masters knocking the wind out of Masters causing him to release the hold while Ziggler is groggy, he’s able to rush into the ring ropes and comes flying back but Masters lifts up Ziggler going for another spinebuster but this time Ziggler manages to turn it into a Fame-Ass-er bringing Chris Masters’ face down into the canvas.

Styles: There’s still fight left in Dolph yet!

Taz: He’s got a tall mountain to climb tonight though Joey.

Ziggler rolls onto his belly and takes some heavy deep breathes due to the amount of bloodlost he is struggling greatly to overcome the odds; he picks himself up and roars, spitting blood out of his mouth; shaking his fists, he waits for Chris Masters to get back up to his feet. Masters gets back up slightly stunned at the fact he’s just been caught offguard by Ziggler who goes to leap up for the Zig-Zag but a scream from Layla is enough warning for Chris Masters to grab ahold of the ring ropes, forcing Ziggler to collide with the canvas doing more damage to his body. Masters can quite literally smell blood in the air as he waits for Ziggler to pick himself up and goes for scoop Ziggler up into a Military Press but Ziggler leaps out of it and lands on his feet behind Chris Masters and grabs Masters and rolls him up with a School Boy.

One
…
Two
…
Three

Chris Masters has been pinned.
-===Dolph Ziggler 2 – 5 Chris Masters, 09:27 remaining===-

Regal: By joe, he’s got one back in this match.

Styles: C’mon Ziggler, stick it to the Establishment.

Taz: But Joey, he’s only got less than half of this match to fight back in.

Masters looks absolutely livid that Ziggler has gotten one back; while Ziggler is still pouring blood from his face, he knows he’s back in this fight as he leans against the ring ropes, taking in deep breathes. The ten seconds don’t last long enough for Dolph Ziggler as Chris Masters is straight back on the attack, clobbering Ziggler from behind before Irish Whipping him across the ring straight into a big clothesline, knocking Ziggler down to the canvas. Ziggler flips and tumbles in agony, spreading more blood across the canvas while Chris Masters stalks his prey waiting for Ziggler to haul himself to his feet, that’s when Chris Masters goes for the Masters Lock but this time Ziggler grabs a hold of the ropes forcing Chris Masters not to attempt the hold. Ziggler then turns around and throws up a boot into the oncoming Chris Masters causing him to stagger that’s when Ziggler goes for a follow up but this time Masters manages to counter with a Samoan Drop driving Ziggler down onto the canvas.

Taz: Ah this is bad news for Dolph Ziggler.

Styles: You could be very much right there Taz.

One
…
Two
…

Dolph Ziggler manages to kick out empathetically; his face tells it all, while the match is only fourteen minutes in but the chair shot within the first minute has done it’s damage. Ziggler manages to get back to his feet again but Masters really and waiting to go and finish off Ziggler but Ziggler from seemingly out of nowhere throws up his foot and connects with a big superkick to the kisser of Chris Masters, Masters collapses to the canvas allowing Dolph Ziggler to dive on top of him to make a pinfall attempt.

Styles: OH MY GAWD! What a superkick!

One
…
Two
…
Three

-===Dolph Ziggler 3 – 5 Chris Masters, 05:08 remaining===-

Regal: My my, Dolph Ziggler has managed to crawl another one back, bringing it to within two of Chris Masters on the stroke of five minutes

Taz: He still needs to get another three if he wants to win this match though William.

Another ten seconds past allowing Dolph Ziggler regain his footing but as this match wears on his strength is dimming from the blood lost which is slowing him down. He manages to stay on his feet as this match slowly becomes the bloodiest match in the history of UWF with Chris Masters getting back to his feet, leading to Dolph Ziggler delivering a big headbutt to the head of Masters; Masters returns with a big forearm smash knocking Ziggler off of his feet. Ziggler can barely stand properly losing his balance as Masters grabs Ziggler into a Scoop Slam and hoists him up but Ziggler wriggles through and turns it into a Zig-Zag! The fans go absolutely nuts as Dolph Ziggler brings Chris Masters down to the canvas and makes another cover.

One
…
Two
…
Three

-===Dolph Ziggler 4 – 5 Chris Masters, 03:28 remaining===-

Dolph Ziggler takes the ten seconds to completely regain himself as he’s got a long final three minutes to crawl away a victory; having to use the ring ropes to get himself back, he waits for Chris Masters to get to his feet and tries to fire off another Superkick but Masters blocks it; Dolph Ziggler is trapped on the spot and goes for the Enziguri but Masters ducks underneath it and with Ziggler slamming on the canvas sending sweat and blood flying everywhere; Masters tries to go for another Masters Lock but this time Ziggler turns around and grabs Masters into an inside cradle.

Styles: Can Ziggler make it five all?

Taz: This is nail biting stuff Joey!

One
…
Two
…

Chris Masters manages to evade the hold to the dismay of the fans; Dolph Ziggler slowly gets back to his feet, now he’s really feeling the blood lost to the point where he’s now beginning to struggle to stand, let alone defend himself as Chris Masters grabs Dolph Ziggler from behind and locks him into the Masters Lock for the second time in this match.

Regal: This isn’t good for young Dolph; there’s just over a minute remaining and he’s trapped in that horrific move.

Taz: Don’t forget the blood lost either William.

Dolph Ziggler looks weak and battered as Chris Masters begins to rip and tear, swinging Dolph Ziggler around in the middle of the ring but Dolph Ziggler roars; spewing more blood everywhere, it’s painting the canvas as Chris Masters continues to shake and spin Dolph Ziggler around; Dolph Ziggler remains in the hold for a long forty seconds leaving only thirty seconds in the clock; Ziggler and Chris Masters drop to their knees but Ziggler isn’t out of it and Masters isn’t requilishing the hold but in a desperate act; Ziggler uses all his strength to drive his arms down breaking the hold of the Masters Lock which has everyone in the arena on their feet as Ziggler follows up rolling Masters into a surprise Small Package.

Styles: Oh my god!

One
…
Two
…
Three

-===Dolph Ziggler 5 – 5 Chris Masters, 00:23 remaining===-

The ten seconds rapidly disappearing leaving ten seconds; the fans begin to count down as the exhausted and barely standing Ziggler sees the oncoming Chris Masters and unleashes a huge Superkick; but he’s out of energy and blood as he collapses ontop of Chris Masters for the final pinfall of the match.

Regal: This is it! Has young master Dolph done it.

Taz: What a crazy twenty minute match; has Ziggler done the job after going five one down?

Styles: Here the count!

One
…
Two
…
Three
…

-===Dolph Ziggler 6 – 5 Chris Masters, 00:02 remaining===-

The time expires within a second of Ziggler getting the winning pinfall.

*Ding Ding Ding*

-===Winner of the match via most points as the time limit expires after 20 minutes and the NEW UWF IRONMAN CHAMPION: Dolph Ziggler===-

1368493082_7737_dolph-ziggler.jpg

Fans cheer as Ziggler gets handed the title. Layla is checking on Chris Masters and the camera moves to the next segment

----------------------------------------
Hope you guys enjoying Bad Blood so far

Lilian Garcia: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

The lights in the arena go out as the fans occupying it cheer in unison as they know it is the foreshadowing of the impending arrival of the "Icon". As they await the reciting of the familiar poem, instead something else is recited followed by silence.

"I have been alone on this road,
and my empty hands have nothing to show.
Will you be my peace when
my heavy heart holds no hope?"

Following the silence, the theme song of the "Icon" begins to play.

[video=youtube;6vwNBWTmx0s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vwNBWTmx0s[/video]

The theme is "Willing" by Times of Grace as the lights come up and the fans in attendance are greeted by the arrival of the man they came to see and have been eager to see arrive, the "Icon" Sting, as he walks onto the stage and gestures to them excitedly and proudly on his way to the ring.

here-s-an-other-entrance-of-the-icon-sting-o.gif

Sting makes his way down the ramp, slapping hands with fans seated on both sides of him as he then circles the ring to do the same thing. He then slides into the ring as the next theme begins playing.

[video=youtube;dDFQbQkw6gI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDFQbQkw6gI[/video]

The cheers from Sting turn to boos as Damien Sandow and his cohort Mike Knox walk out from the back. Damien Sandow already has a microphone in his hand as he addresses Sting and the audience.

Damien+Sandow+promo.jpg

Damien Sandow: Ladies and gentlemen, allow me to beg your indulgence for one moment. My name is Damien Sandow and I am your intellectual savior. I'm also the longest institution on this serial. I have seen all sorts of shenanigans on SmackDown but the acquisition of that man standing in the ring takes the cake. Especially since I banished him from ever competing on this serial ever again. Therefore, I do not need to step inside the ring with you once more simply just to "prove a point". I have taken it upon myself to speak directly to SmackDown General Manager Zachary Ryder and he has made a last-minute change to our forthcoming contest. You see, I won't be wrestling here tonight. Instead, Mr. Borden, you will be taking on my associate and follower Michael Knox. I have no doubt that Mr. Knox is more than capable of disposing of you properly and, to show that I have the upmost confidence in his abilities, I decree that if you, Mr. Borden, somehow pull off a major victory tonight, well, as the so-called "King of Rock and Roll" Elvis Pressley once said, Damien Sandow will leave the building.

Sandow then pats Knox on the shoulder and both of them head towards the ring.

The King: Did Damien Sandow just say what I think he just said?

Booker T: Did he say he would leave if Sting beats Mike Knox here tonight?

As the approach the ring, Knox stomps up the steps as Sandow finds a spot at ringside. As Knox enters the ring, the referee then rings the bell.

DING!

DING!

DING!

Sting and Knox lock up and Knox immediately shoves Sting across the ring. Sting rolls back to his feet and rethinks his strategy. He and Knox circle the ring before meeting in the middle. Sting proposes a test of strength and holds up his right hand. Knox locks his hand with Sting's. As Knox prepares to lock his left hand with Sting's, Sting kicks him in the leg. Then, Sting begins hammering away on Knox, backing him into the corner.

The King: Smart move by Sting!

Booker T: Can't believe he outsmarted the "Intellectual Saviors".

The referee separates the two and Knox gets a breather. Sting comes back on the attack but Knox grabs him by the neck and tosses him into the corner. Knox then hammers away on "The Icon", wearing him down. Knox then backs up before charging at Sting. As he does, Sting gets his boot up and blasts Knox in the face.

The King: Another genius move by "The Icon"!

As Knox stumbles back, Sting shoulder blocks Knox in the back of the knees, forcing him down. Sting then lets out a "WOOOOOO!" before locking Knox in the Scorpion Death Lock!

Booker T: He's got it locked in!

Sandow is screaming at ringside but Knox succumbs to the hold.

YOUR WINNER, "THE ICON" STING!!

sting.jpg

Sandow is livid and starts throwing a hissy fit at ringside. Security guards then start making their way down the ramp.

The King: Bye bye Damien Sandow!

Booker T: His plan backfired, King!

The security guards then surround Sandow and begin forcing him up the ramp. A few of the guards also force Knox up the ramp as well. Sandow and Knox are furious as security guards push then up the ramp. Sting is still in the ring, waving goodbye to the pair. The crowd begins singing "NA NA NA NA, NA NA NA NA, HEY HEY HEY, GOODBYE!" much to Sandow's chagrin. We are then taken to another segment as we fade on Sandow screaming at the security guards and Sting.

----------------------
Halloween Havok This Thursday, it wll be a show that will be worth the knock of the doorstep

HalloweenHavok_zps5893cd6b.png

------------------------

King: What a night here at Bad Blood, but now we have the six man tag team match coming up.

Booker T: Let me tell you King I am excited to see the outcome of this match, the outcome can change U double F Smackdown forever.

King: Let's take it to Lillian Garcia

Lilian Garcia: The following contest is a six man tag team match scheduled for one fall!

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME?
YOU DON'T KNOW ME!

[video=youtube;S7cQ3b0iqLo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7cQ3b0iqLo[/video]

The crowd breaks into boos as "Rap God" by Eminem begins playing. The new theme music of the UWF Champion Edge begins to play over the loudspeakers. After a few bars of music goes by, the Rated R Superstar himself emerges from the back with his customized UWF Championship draped over his shoulders. Followed behind him are his tag team partners Enzo Amore and Ryback.

The King: This match has been building up. Now it's time to see if Zack Ryder's "broskis" can hang with an established team like The Kliq.

Booker T: Well, King, keep in mind that Edge is the UWF Champion and Ryback and Enzo Amore have been lighting SmackDown up.

The trio reaches the ring and Edge slides in the ring. Enzo hops onto the apron and enters through the ropes as Ryback stomps up the steps. Edge then scales the top rope and holds up his title to the disdain of the crowd. As his music dies down......

[video=youtube;IYwXUxgszF0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYwXUxgszF0[/video]

The boos instantly turn into wild cheers as the theme song of The Kliq begins to play. First out is Scott Hall, cruising his way from the back with his usual swagger. Following Hall we have Kevin Nash who raises his fist high into the air. As The Outsiders are on the stage, they both point to the back as the UWF COO and Edge's number one contender Triple H emerges. All 3 members then do their Wolfpac sign. Then they make their way down the ramp.

The King: Listen to this sold-out crowd Booker! They're going crazy!

Booker T: Da' Kliq is back in business and ready to handle some!

All 3 members reach the ring as Edge and company have moved to the outside. Nash and Hall enter the ring first as Triple H scales the apron. Nash throws up an arm as Hall does his usual moves. After that, Triple H then takes a swig from his water bottle before spewing water from his mouth, letting out a roar simultaneously. Triple H then enters the ring and joins his team. Edge gives his team a pep talk before getting back on the apron. The referee rings the bell.

DING!

DING!

DING!

Ryback and Nash are going to be starting this one out as both big men stand across the ring from one another. They then meet in the middle and lock up. There is a test of strength with each man trying to exert his dominance over the other. Nash finally gets the upper hand shoves Ryback away. Ryback laughs and comes right back.

The King: When was the last time that happened to Kevin Nash?

Ryback and Nash lock up once more. After another test of strength, Ryback gets the upper hand and this time shoves Nash away. The crowd is booing as Nash and Ryback circle each other again. They go to lock up again but,before they can, Nash kicks Ryback in the gut. Nash then starts hitting Ryback with some knees to the midsection. He then lifts Ryback up and hits him with a sidewalk slam. Nash then covers Ryback.

KICK-OUT!!

Booker T: It's gonna take more than dat to take Ryback down.

Nash lifts Ryback up to his feet and drives him into the corner. Nash starts hitting him with more knees to the midsection. As Ryback is dazed, Nash hits him with a few stiff right hands. Nash then whips Ryback into the opposite corner. As Ryback hits, Nash nails him with a corner clothesline. Ryback falls into the corner and Nash starts stomping away on him. The referee creates separation and Nash backs off. Kevin then tags in Hall.

The King: Here comes Tha' Bad Guy!

Booker T: Scott Hall making his in-ring return in this match.

Hall grabs Ryback up to his feet and shoves him back into the corner. Hall then start connecting with knife-edge chops to Ryback's chest. Hall then places Ryback's leg on the second rope and kicks Ryback's leg, trying to wear him down. Hall then panders to the crowd by doing his usual taunts. As he turns around, Ryback levels him with a Meathook clothesline!

Booker T: Damn dat's brutal!

Ryback then covers Hall.

KICK-OUT!!

Ryback lifts Hall's head up and starts hammering away with right hands. The referee creates separation and Ryback goes over to his corner. He then tags in Enzo Amore. Amore immediately goes on the attack, stomping away at Hall yelling "C'MON BRO! BRING IT!" Amore slaps Hall in the back of the head a few times as he's trying to get back to his feet. Amore grabs Hall and sets him up for a suplex. He connects with the suplex and immediately covers Hall.

KICK-OUT!!

The King: Close but no cigar, Enzo!

Enzo then picks Hall back up but Hall springs to life and starts hammering away on Amore. He backs Amore into the ropes and tosses him forward. As Amore rebounds off the ropes, Hall levels him with a clothesline of his own. Amore gets up but is immediately taken down by another clothesline. Amore stands back up and Hall tries for another clothesline. Amore ducks and jumps onto the second rope in the corner. As Hall turns around, Enzo springboards off and hits Hall with a crossbody. Amore then hooks the leg.

KICK-OUT!!

The King: What a crossbody!

Booker T: I didn't know he could do dat!

Amore gets to his feet as Hall is doing the same. Amore kicks him in the gut and places him in DDT position. Before he can connect, Hall charges forward and drives Enzo into the corner. He then slaps Amore across the face before lifting him up onto the top rope. He adjusts Amore's legs before scaling the top rope himself.

The King: Hall's going up top!

Hall grabs Amore's arm and sets him up for a superplex. Hall then springs off and both men go crashing to the mat. Hall then covers Enzo.

KICK-OUT!!

Hall then begins crawling towards his corner. As Scott gets halfway there, Enzo begins doing the same. Hall makes it to his corner first and tags in Triple H. As the COO enters the ring, Enzo tags in Ryback. Ryback enters the ring and charges towards Triple H. Hunter sidesteps Ryback and sends him over the top rope to the floor. Triple H then follows him as the referee begins his 10-count. Hunter grabs Ryback and tosses him into the steel steps. Triple H then drags Ryback up to his feet and tosses him back into the ring. Before Triple Hcan enter, he's leveled with a big boot by Edge.

Booker T: Edge taking advantage.

Edge then throws Triple H back into the ring as Ryback is getting back to his feet. Ryback then starts stomping away at Triple H. He then picks "The Game" back to his feet and puts him in suplex position. Ryback lifts Hunter up before tosses him forward straight onto his face. Ryback then flips Triple H over and covers him.

KICK-OUT!!

The King: Triple H won't go down that easily!

Booker T: But I'm sure Ryback has more where dat came from!

Ryback gets up to his feet and grabs Triple H up to his feet. Ryback sets up for a powerbomb but,before he can connect, Triple H hits him with a back body drop.Triple H then walks to the corner and does a crotch chop to Ryback, much to the fan's delight. He then drops a knee on Ryback's face. Triple H then covers Ryback.

KICK-OUT!!

Triple H lifts Ryback's head up and starts hammering away with right hands of his own. The referee creates separation and Hunter backs up. As he comes back, Ryback hits him with a few stiff punches to the midsection. Ryback gets up and whips Triple H into the Broskis' corner. He then tags Edge in as he holds Triple H in the corner. As Ryback restrains him, Edge kicks Triple H in the midsection. Ryback lets go and goes back to the apron. Edge keeps kicking Hunter in the midsection until he's even more dazed. Edge then drags Triple H forward and sends him into the ropes. On the rebound, Triple H ducks a clothesline attempt and, as Edge turns around, Hunter nails him with a high knee.

The King: Never count out "The Game"!

Triple H then covers Edge.

KICK-OUT!!

Hunter doesn't waste a second as he slaps a sleeper hold onto the UWF Champion. Edge tries to escape but ultimately succumbs to the hold. The referee then checks his arm.

1 fall.....

2 fall.....

As Edge's arm is about to fall for a third time, Amore comes into the ring and breaks up the hold. As he does, Nash is in the ring and he charges Amore, clotheslining him over the top rope to the floor below. Afterwards, Ryback clotheslines Nash over the top rope. As Ryback turns around, Hall is running towards him. Scott Hall then clotheslines Ryback over the top rope, sending himself over the top rope as well. The only 2 people in the ring now are Triple H and Edge.

Booker T: Look at this carnage, dogg!

Edge is getting to his feet, as is Triple H. As both men get to their feet, they begin exchanging right hands, the crowd "YAY"ing for Triple H and "BOO"ing for Edge. Triple H ends up getting the upper hand and sends Edge into the ropes. As Edge comes back, Triple H grabs him and connects with an Arn Anderson-esque spinebuster. Triple H then covers Edge.

KICK-OUT!!

Meanwhile, on the outside, Hall and Nash are brawling with Amore and Ryback. Nash has Ryback over by the announce table, bashing his head into the barricade. Hall and Amore are fighting over by the ring post. Amore ends up shoving Hall face first into the post. Hall then goes down. Ryback finally gets the better of Nash and drives himback first into the barricade. This gets both the referee's attention and Triple H's as they begin shouting at Ryder's Broskis. As the referee is distracted, Edge hits him with a low blow. Triple H doubles over in pain as Edge drags him towards the center of the ring. The UWF Champion then hits the COO with the Edgecution!

The King: This could be it!

Booker T: Normally it would be!

Edge then covers Triple H.

KICK-OUT!!

Edge is in shock as the crowd cheer. Triple H kicked out of the Edgecution. Edge yanks at his hair in frustration as he then goes over to the corner and sets up for the Spear.

The King: Edge has decided to finish this!

As Triple H gets to his feet, Edge charges forward. Before he can nail the Spear, Triple H sidesteps him and sends him shoulder-first into the ring post. Edge grabs his shoulder in pain as he stumbles backwards. As Edge turns around, Triple H kicks him in themidsection and sets him up for the Pedigree. Triple H then connects with the finisher. Instead of going for the pin, he collapses to the mat.

Booker T: Can Triple H capitalize?

On the outside, Ryback and Amore have singled out Nash, taking turns stomping away on him. Ryback then grabs Hall and tosses him into the nearby steel steps. Hall crashes shoulder-first into them. Ryback and Amore then get back onto their apron and begin cheering Edge on. Triple H is just beginning to stir. He then crawls over to Edge and places an arm over him.

KICK-OUT!!

Triple H is shocked as he sits up. Nash has now gotten back to his feet and he grabs Amore by the boot and yanks him off the apron. Amore hits his head on the apron on the way down. He then drags him away. Ryback notices this and follows suit. Nash is pounding away at Amore as he tries to get away. Ryback then catches up and clubs Nash in the back. As Amore and Ryback begin double-teaming Nash, Hall comes out of nowhere and evens the odds, taking on both Amore and Ryback. Nash then comes to and joins Hall. The 4 men start brawling again all over ringside, this time more towards the ramp.

The King: Look at these 4 guys go!

Booker T: There is no love lost here in this match. That's for sure!

Triple H has gotten back up to his feet and he begins stalking Edge. As Edge gets to his feet, Triple H turns him around and kicks him in the gut again. Triple H then attempts another Pedigree but Edge counters and sends Triple H to the mat with a back body drop. Edge then falls to his knees afterwards in exhaustion. On the outside, the remaining 4 men are fighting up the ramp towards the backstage area, Nash trading punches with Ryback and Hall trading punches with Amore. As they make it up the ramp, Amore hits Hall with a low blow of his own, dropping Scott. Ryback throws Nash into the staging set head first. Ryback and Amore then make their way to the back as Hall and Nash come to and follow suit.

The King: It's gotten so heated they've left ringside!

Booker T: But both legal men are still in the ring!

Both Triple H and Edge make it to their feet around the same time. Triple H sends Edge into the ropes. On the rebound, Edge ducks a clothesline attempt and, as Triple H turns around, Edge nails him with a Spear!

The King: SPEAR!

Booker T: Outta nowhere!

Edge then covers Triple H.

3!!

YOUR WINNERS, RYDER'S BROSKIS!! (RYBACK, ENZO AMORE AND THE UWF CHAMPION, EDGE)

edge_4th_reign_as_wwe_champion_display_image.jpg

The King: Oh Lord, we will never hear the end of this!

Booker T: Zack Ryder's boys just defeated The Kliq!

Edge is handed his UWF Championship as he leaves the ring. Triple H is just coming to and realizing what happened. He glares at Edge walking up the ramp, holding his midsection and his title, smiling at Triple H. Hunter is beyond furious but in obvious pain as we fade into commercial on Triple H's scowl.

-------------------------------------
This is just used to fill out time! Main event time lets go!!!!
------------------------------------
Joey Styles:Well partner it is time for the main event of the evening

Taz: I can't wait it is going to be exciting Joe.

William Regal: I know this match will be exciting

[video=youtube;cAY1a6PsyDI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=cAY1a6PsyDI[/video]

Fans in the arena boo like crazy as Homicide makes his way to the ring. Homicide is walking with a pissed off demeanor on his look. Homicide goes, and he throws up The Establishment gang sign. The fans boo even more as Homicide just gives them the middle finger. Homicide goes as he enters the ring, and he pulls out the "LAX" gang sign.

[video=youtube;etI3feUi-Ks]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=etI3feUi-Ks[/video]

"Sleeping Giant" plays over the PA and the fans begin to boo as they know Matt Morgan's arrival is upon them. Morgan, being a man of the people doesn't disappoint them and soon makes his way out onto the stage which causes the negative response to double. Morgan doesn't react to the people instead he simply cocks back and yells at the top of his lungs, causing the pyro to go off behind him.The pyro stops and Morgan begins walking down the ramp towards the ring. He never takes his eyes off the three opponents he has as he reaches the bottom of the ramp and hops onto the ring apron. Morgan steps over the top rope and into the ring

[video=youtube;YV3iRYP2eJo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=YV3iRYP2eJo[/video]

HBK comes out from the back as the crowd boos him on. HBK walks down the ramp with a game face over him. Michaels enters the ring, and he awaits for the next opponent

[video=youtube;5S8UA-o3SEc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5S8UA-o3SEc[/video]

The crowd boos heavily as David Otunga makes the world wait for his arrival. The men in the ring start to turn on Maddox as it looks as though he’s derailed the conversation without having Otunga to back him up. Just as they start to talk trash to Maddox off microphone David Otunga appears beneath the ladder Michaels has set up to a chorus of boos. Otunga is rocking a black hoody and shades, nowhere near the oiled up, ready to wrestle, Otunga we’ve seen recently. He looks up at Shawn and removes his shades to eyeball the legend with a searing intensity we don’t usually see from the team of BrOtunga. Finally, after feigning doing something that would get him suspended and putting his shades back on, Otunga heads towards the ring. David does a full circle of the ring staring at the men inside before grabbing a microphone from ringside and climbing through the ropes. Otunga bro hugs Maddox before turning his attention to the men he will face at Bad Blood.

[video=youtube;ziLAdBTs7UM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ziLAdBTs7UM[/video]

Jeff Hardy comes out and he does his usual pose, Jeff Hardy goes and he slides underneath all the ladders as he dosen't believe in bad luck. Hardy goes and he slides in the ring, all that is left is the champion

Lately I've found
When I start to think aloud
There's a longing in the sound
There is more I could be
In darkness I leave
For a place I've never seen
It's been calling out to me
That is where I should be

[video=youtube;mbJ3vacGOhw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=mbJ3vacGOhw[/video]

Rollins comes through the crowd and hops over the barricade, and he enters the ring

SixLadder_zps175beb90.jpg

All six men are looking at each other as the fans cheer like crazy seeing the ladder match. The fans go as all men circle around each other. All of a sudden Otunga rolls out of the ring, and Hardy goes and he attack Morgan, as Homicide attacks Rollins. Michaels rolls to the outside. On the outside we see Otunga grabbing a ladder, but Shawn Michaels turns him around, and he begins to hit knifedge chops on him, distracting Otunga for the time being. Hardy is taking on Morgan as he has Morgan on the post. Homicide has Rollins on his own post where he is focusing him on. Homicide, and Rollins looking at each other as they both throw there me at each other. Morgan goes as he hits a clothesline at the oncoming Rollins as he gets laid out. Homicide goes after Morgan but gets caught by a big boot. Morgan turns around, and gets caught by Jeff Hardy from a crossbody. Hardy gets up as he screams like crazy, and Jeff goes to the outside to grabs a ladder. Shawn Michaels is out there on the outside has him and Hardy are brawling with each other on the outside. The two men are trading left and rights with each other as the fans are giving a mix reaction. All of a sudden from out of nowhere Seth Rollins goes and he hits a senton from out of nowhere. The fans cheer as Hardy and Rollins are down on the outside.

Joey Styles: Oh my God! Air Rollins.

William Regal: Could be a costly move by Rollins part though.

Rollins gets up as he screams from taking out two tough men in this match. All of a sudden David Otunga comes and he starts to beat up on Rollins. Otunga goes as he gets Rollins in between the legs. Otunga lifts him up for a powerbomb. Otunga turns around as he has problems with Rollins punching him in the head. All of a sudden Homicide goes as he suicide dives right onto Rollins, as Otunga slams him down as the fans go “ohhh†and the fans cheer at the move. Otunga is sitting down recooperating from that as all of a sudden the camera pans to Morgan in the ring who is setting up a small ladder right in the middle of the ring. The fans begin to boo as Morgan is setting up the ladder.

Taz: Look Morgan is going to set up the ladder

William Regal: Yes but that Ladder looks too small for him

Joey Styles: Yeah but being 7 feet tall allows that kind of advantage.

Morgan goes and he is climbing the ladder as the fans boo like crazy, all of a sudden Otunga enters the ring. Otunga goes and he begins hitting Morgan. Morgan goes and he kicks off Otunga, as Otunga stumbles back a bit. Otunga recovers and goes towards Morgan and he goes underneath Morgan trying to Powerbomb him. Morgan looks at him like it is a joke. All of a sudden Morgan turns to a recovered Jeff Hardy, and he bounces off the ropes and leg drops Matt Morgan as Morgan falls off the ladder. Otunga turns to Hardy, but Hardy ducks under. Hardy starts to climb the small ladder quick, but Otunga goes, and he grabs the leg leaving Jeff Hardy to faceplant on the mat. Otunga picks up Hardy and throws him into the ladder as the fans go, “ohh†as the ladder falls and does Hardy. Otunga is the only man in the ring. Otunga moves that ladder out of the way as the ladder is way too small for him to climb and win it. As Otunga is going for a ladder to the outside, he sees Shawn carrying a bigger ladder on the outside.

Joey Styles: That ladder is huge!

Shawn has the bigger ladder as Homicide goes at him, but Michaels goes and he rams him down. Shawn Michaels has this big ladder, and he looks at Otunga on the inside. Otunga is trying to grab the large ladder from Shawn Michaels, as Michaels just goes and puts the ladder in the face of Otunga. Otunga falls down as Shawn slides the big ladder into the ring. Shawn looks to set up the ladder as he is picking it up, as Shawn goes, and he turns around, and Jeff Hardy comes out of nowhere with a dropkick hitting a ladder to the face of Shawn. Shawn falls down, and Jeff grabs the ladder. Jeff has the ladder and he puts hit on his head. The ECW Fans start to chant “ECW†in this match as he starts to do the helicopter.

Joey Styles: Fans of Hardcore Wrestling are getting a treat here tonight folks.

Jeff does the helicopter as Morgan gets hit by it, Shawn ducks under it as Jeff goes and he hits the rising Otunga. All of a sudden Rollins is up on the turnbuckle. Rollins goes and he hits a diving dropkick onto Jeff Hardy as the fans cheer as the ladder goes off of Jeff’s head, and Jeff and Rollins are down. Homicide on the outside sees that people are down and out. Homicide goes as he slides into the ring, and he begins to sets up the big ladder the fans begin to boo like crazy as we see Homicide climbing up that ladder, Rollins though gets up, and he is on the ladder to the fans begin to cheer as the two men start to pound on each other back and forward they go. Homicide goes as he bounces Rollins head off the ladder, and Rollins stumbles a bit. Homicide goes as he is reaching for the International championship. The fleet footed Rollins though goes to the side of the ladder, and he begins to grab the sides. Homicide goes as he looks at Rollins and he starts shaking his head no, Rollins shakes his head yes as he throws Homicide outside of the ring right onto the outside. The fans go “ohhh†as Homicide is down on the outside.
Taz: Oh my what a massive spill for Homicide!

Joey Styles: That is one that seems like it hurt big time.

As Rollins is trying to get the bigger ladder up right, Otunga is crawling towards Maddox on the outside. Maddox grabs a medium size ladder, and he is carrying it towards by Otunga. Otunga goes and he grabs the medium size ladder, and he is getting up. Rollins in the meantime is climbing up the much larger ladder as the fans start to give a mix reaction for Rollins climbing up it. Otunga though uses the Medium size ladder as he hits Rollins right in the face. Rollins goes as he falls down from the ladder. Otunga goes and he grabs the ladder setting it up in the corner. As Otunga turns around out of nowhere comes Shawn Michaels with a flying forearm. Otunga gets laid out as Shawn sees the ladder in the corner. Otunga is stirring a bit as Shawn goes, and he grabs the head of Otunga. Shawn looks to bang the head of Otunga right on the ladder, Otunga puts his foot on the ladder and he begins to elbow the stomach of Michaels, all of a sudden Morgan comes charging at both men. Shawn, and Otunga both go and trip Morgan as he falls on the ladder in the corner. Shawn goes and he knife-edge chops Otunga, Otunga though before he can hit a second ducks under kicking Shawn in the gut, as Shawn falls down to the ground on his knees. All of a sudden without caution to the wind Jeff Hardy jumps off Shawn’s back and drops a leg drop on Morgan on the ladder as the fans go “ohh†Otunga goes and he hits a running knee strike to down Shawn Michaels. Otunga gets up as he poses.

Taz: Look at Otunga he is going to win this match buddy.

Joey Styles: He still needs to climb that ladder to win the match Taz.

Otunga goes as he is trying to climb the ladder, the fans boo as Otunga is going up the ladder. Maddox is jumping up and down as Otunga is climbing the ladder, Otunga is at the top as he is reaching for the belt, the fans boo as Otunga looks to tug it down, but all of a sudden Rollins climbs on the same side as Otunga, and he begins to hit him, the fans cheer for Rollins as Otunga is elbowing the back of the head of Rollins. Rollins goes as he counters with a huge hammerfist in the back. All of a sudden we see Homicide slide back into the ring. The fans boo as we see Homicide start to climb the ladder, Homicide is climbing the ladder and he is going for the belt, but Otunga turns around and he starts to brawl with Homicide. Homicide responds with huge punches to the face as well. The two men go back and forward as the fans start to boo like crazy as we see two heels go at it at the top for the belt. Homicide hits a nice uppercut as then he gopes for a suplex onto Otunga. The fans boo as Homicide going to try and hit a suplex, but Rollins recovers from the little battle with Otunga has he goes and does a flip as he flips over Otunga and grabs Homicide hitting a sunset flip power bomb on them as the fans go “Ohh†as Rollins stands there recovering from doing the move.

Joey Styles: OH MY GOD!

William Regal: Seth Rollins hit s big time move, a move that I never thought I would see from him.

Rollins is leaning against the ladder breathing heavy as he smiles, and the fans are giving a mix reaction. Rollins goes and he starts to climb the big ladder as he feels confident that he is going to grab his title and retain it. Rollins is climbing it as he smiles, and all of a sudden Shawn Michaels starts to climb the ladder himself. Shawn looks at Rollins as both of these men are battling on the top of the ladder. The fans cheer like crazy as they see Jeff Hardy now setting up another ladder as he climbs that one trying to grab the International title himself, but Shawn sees this as he punches the face of Hardy. Hardy is kind of stunned by it as he goes and he lays on his ladder for a bit, Shawn is reaching for the big belt as the fans boo as he goes for it, but Rollins counterattacks. Shawn goes and he holds his gut. Rollins goes as he grabs the head of Michaels. Rollins climbs to the top of the ladder and he goes as he wraps his legs of the body of Michaels and puts in a Guillotine choke onto Shawn on top of the ladder.

Taz: Jesus Shawn is stuck in that choke.

Joey Styles: On top of that it is right on the top of the ladder.

Shawn is stuck in the guillotine choke as Rollins screams in pain. Hardy all of a sudden is seen recovering as he goes for the belt, but all of a sudden he gets hit in the gut, but the 7 foot tall monster Matt Morgan. Morgan begins to punch Hardy in the gut again, as he reached for the belt, but this leads too Hardy fighting back. Meanwhile on the other ladder Shawn goes limp as he falls down to the mat and he crashes down onto the mat. Rollin is going for the belt, but Morgan hits a huge punch which stuns Hardy, pausing the brawl with Hardy, and he grabs the throat of Rollins. The fans boo as Morgan goes and he slides to the other ladder. Morgan shows his strength as he chokeslams Rollins right off the top. The fans boo as Morgan stands on top of the ladder. Morgan goes and he reaches for the belt, when all of a sudden a chair shot hits the back of Morgan, and Morgan falls to the ground. Brad Maddox is now in the ring.

Joey Styles: What in the hell is Maddox doing.

Morgan goes crashing down the mat, as Maddox drops the chair. Maddox goes as he grabs his buddy Otunga who is down in the ring, and he picks him up. Maddox goes as he puts Otunga onto the ladder as the fans boo like crazy. Otunga is climbing up the ladder as the fans boo seeing that Maddox is helping him up. Maddox is cheering as David is climbing the ladder, and he is getting pushed up there. Otunga tired as hell goes and he takes a break for a while, and lays on top of there. Otunga asks for another boost as Maddox gives it too him, and Otunga is getting pushed up, the fans boo as Otunga goes for the belt, all of a sudden a stiff right by Jeff Hardy begins hitting the two big shots on Otunga, that turns into a flurry. Maddox goes as he gets off from underneath Otunga. Hardy goes and he notices Maddox getting the steel chair. The fans cheers as Hardy grabs the head of Otunga while being on top of the ladder.

Taz: What is Hardy doing?

Hardy looks down at Maddox, and Hardy goes and he hits a twist of fate right off on the top of the ladder. Maddox looks on shocked as Otunga looks down and out, as Hardy is on the ground re-cooperating. Maddox looks shocked, but all of a sudden from behind comes Homicide, Hiomicide goes and he hits the Gringo killer right onto Brad Maddox. The fans boo as Homicide starts waving his hands like he is signaling someone to come out. All of a sudden Sin Cara, Hernandez, and Konan come running out.

Joey Styles: Oh come on this is bullshit.

Taz: No it isn’t Joey all fair here no disqualification.

Hernandez goes and he kicks the stomach of Shawn Michaels as Konan goes and he starts beating up a down Jeff Hardy the fans begin to boo like crazy as L.A,X is beating down everyone else as Homicide lays there. Seth Rollins is shown crawling to the ladder, but Hernandez stomps on his hand, the fans boo as Homicide instructs Sin Cara to go get a ladder, Sin Cara dosen’t understand, and Konan goes and gets a ladder instead. Konan goes and grabs a ladder, and slides it in the ring. Homicide goes and he sets the ladder right onto the bottom turnbuckle as the fans boo. Homicide goes as he points at Rollins to Hernandez, and asks for a border toss onto that ladder. Hernandez goes and he picks up Rollins as he border tosses him right onto that ladder set up as the fans boo like crazy seeing this.

Joey Styles: This is just sick Homicide is going to win this match based on BS!

Taz: This isn’t BS Joey this is all fair game.

Homicide goes and Konan tells Sin Cara to hold the ladder for him in Spanish. Sin Cara does so as Homicide goes and he climbs up the ladder. The fans boo like crazy seeing this as Homicide is climbing up the ladder looking for the win. Homicide is at the top as he grabs the title. All of a sudden Matt Morgan goes, and he hits a carbon footprint on Sin Cara, and this causes Sin Cara to fall with the ladder, and Homicide is still hanging onto the belt. Homicide is in the air as the fans cheer seeing this.

William Regal: Homicide is like a piñata right now hanging up there in the air.

Homicide is up there in the air and Hernandez goes and turns to head towards him when all of a sudden BAM! Sweet Chin Music as Hernandez goes over the ropes. The fans cheer for this as Konan turns around, and a risen David Otunga hits a huge spinebuster onto him. Otunga moves out of the way as all of a sudden Jeff Hardy from the top rope hits a swanton bomb right onto Konan, Konan rolls out of the way, the fans cheer as all men look at Homicide who is hanging in the air looking down. Morgan stands underneath him, as Homicide goes and he loses his grip as he drops right down onto Morgan. The fans cheer as Morgan catches Homicide in mid-air and hits an hellevator. The fans cheer as Homicide is out cold. Morgan goes and he picks up the down body of Homicide and he has him in a military press. Homicide is getting carried, as Konan, Hernandez, and Sin Cara are all recovering on the outside. Morgan goes as he throws Homicide over the ropes and he is taken out with the rest of L.A.X Morgan looks on as the fans cheer for this.

Joey Styles: Good bye L.A.X

Morgan goes and he turns around and he is met with a sweet chin music as the fans go banana’s seeing this. Jeff Hardy though turns Shawn around, and he hits a twist of fate right onto him as the fans cheer like crazy with Morgan, and Shawn down. Otunga goes and he sets up the big ladder, and Otunga goes as he begins climbing it. Hardy turns around as he sees this, and he begins following Otunga up that ladder. The fans cheer as they see Hardy up that ladder along with Otunga. The two men are battling once again up that ladder. Hardy goes and he stuffs Otunga’s head down, and reaches for the belt. The fans start to cheer, but Otunga goes and he hits the gut of Hardy as Hardy holds it. Otunga starts to go for the belt, but all of a sudden, the ladder is shaking as Rollins is holding the. Otunga is screaming no, as Rollins goes and he pushes the ladder down, as Hardy lands on his nuts, but somehow Otunga manages to balance on the ropes. Rollins goes fast as he bounces off the turnbuckle, and hits a huge kick on Hardy sending him on the outside. Otunga bounces off the ropes getting the ladder back to the middle of the ring. The fans cheer like crazy seeing this as Rollins goes and he climbs the ladder with Otunga.

Joey Styles: Everybody is down!

Taz: Oh no Rollins can win this damn it.

Rollins goes and he climbs the ladder. The fans cheer as him and Otunga trade blows back and forward as they are just battling. All of a sudden Shawn Michaels is back up as he sets up a bigger ladder, and he starts to climb it. Shawn is climbing it, and he punches Otunga right in the face, Otunga goes as he heads buts him, and he hits a huge punch on Rollins which sends him to slip off the ladder. Shawn goes as he climbs down the bigger ladder a bit as he goes and he sweeps the leg of Otunga calling him to fall off the ladder. Otunga lands down on his feet, and Shawn drops down. Otunga charges at him, but Shawn ducks underneath him, and he hits a sweet chin music right in the face. Otunga falls down onto the mat. Rollins is climbing the ladder as the fans cheer but Shawn goes and he climbs the same ladder, both men are there as they start trading blows. Rollins and Michaels battling for the belt high above as the fans cheer.

Joey Styles: It may come down too this folks!

Taz: This is going to be crazy Joe, just absolutely crazy.

Rollins is going up as he is trying to grab the belt. The fans cheer, but Shawn now attacks the lower area. The fans boo, and Rollins seems down on top of the ladder, but Shawn goes up to grab the belt, but Rollins goes and hits him in the gut, the fans cheer like crazy seeing this action, but all of a sudden Morgan starts climbing the bigger ladder. Morgan climbs the bigger ladder on Rollins side as he begins elbowing Rollins. Rollins tries to attack, but Morgan blocks it. Morgan goes and he grabs the neck of Rollins, and he brings him to his ladder showing his strength. Morgan goes and he throws Rollins down onto the outside as we see Homicide on the outside recovering, and he is met with a falling Rollins. The fans boo as Morgan slides to the ladder underneath the belt. Michaels goes as he starts to beat the the head of Morgan, but as Shawn throws one more punch Morgan blocks him. The fans boo as Morgan grabs the arm, and slams it against the ladder right next to him. Shawn tends to the hurt hand, as Morgan goes and he goes for the belt, but Shawn goes and he goes up quickly, he slams the head of Morgan right to the ladder as Morgan is dizzy, Shawn had his hands on the belt, when all of a sudden Michaels goes and he grabs the neck of Michaels. Shawn’s free hand is the hand is the injured one, and Morgan goes as he chokeslams Shawn Michaels right off the ladder. The fans boo as Matt Morgan goes and he unhooks the International Championship. Morgan unhooks it and drops down as he the fans boo
‘
Christy Hemme: Here is your winner and NEW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION! MATT MORGAN!!!!!

ScreenHunter_01+Mar.+16+17.19.gif

Morgans music blares in the background as he holds the International Championship in the ring, the fans boo as Morgan has the belt high in the sky, and Morgan goes as he celebrates. All of a sudden Alex Riley comes out, and he goes and hugs the huge man for winning the match. Morgan goes and he is excited as Paul Heyman claps on and is very excited about what he has just seen. Morgan holds the belt as pyro and confetti fall down

Joey Styles: What a night here at Bad Blood, from everyone at UWF, good night and hope you enjoyed!

The final scene is Morgan holding the belt up high

Credits
Promos- Respective TTers
US Title , Sting vs Knox- Sigma Manatee
World Tag Team Championship- Cwalker
Ironman Championship- Wrestling With Shadows
Hardcore title, Broskis vs Kliq- Hoov
Everything Else- Chase