UWF 2013: Past NXT Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Re: Wednesday Night NXT March 27th, 2013 Edition!

Y'know I've never been one to downplay my affection for NXT, but it's shows like this that make me wish I was still on the brand! I think Raw and Smackdown may have better individual feuds and storylines, but NXT is like the best soap opera of all time. Drama from start to finish and obviously all bets were off for this show.

The mania matches are fantastic. I called Sting dropping the Extreme Championship as it was his time to go for the big one and he's a deserved entry in the championship match. I really hope RRS internet issues get sorted and Dres' real life stuff allows him really go for it, as I love both Sting and Rhino when they're on top form and this match could be amazing.

Looking forward to WWS and CC going up against each other, two new guys (heh, I can say that about other people now), both impressive, but different styles. Should be really interesting.

LMS match for the Extreme title should be a real battle, again, hopefully Anaking is able to TT for it cause him vs Slim should be a great back and forth. Aries is one of my favourites, really glad he's on the mania card too.

And then we have the Double Dragons... I would call them my guilty pleasure but there's absolutely no feeling of guilt there! They are just my pleasure. I love those guys, and this week was just fantastic. I'm not a DBX guy so the last few weeks stuff has gone over my head somewhat, but I know my Batman and I LOVED this. I now have of visions of Bateman running around backstage after the show looking for Maxine screaming 'WHERE IS SHE?!'. Amazing stuff, and a great match at mania. I think the could be really great UWF tag team champions should they get the chance.

So yeah. I enjoyed that!

SBS

Reaction score
Re: Wednesday Night NXT April 3rd Edition PREVIEW!

Love the card guys! Though all this talk is making me hungry for a burger!

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

KAAAAANNNEEE!!! Excellent show this week Dresdon. You never disappoint with my matches. With Kane taking Maxine, this could lead to a whole other mini storyline for my trio. Looking forward to TTing with you and Andrew. I notice you already have one up and I'll try and get one up myself soon.

Looks like Rhino and Sting are having yet another go. Their past matches have not disappointed and I look forward to it. Austin/Punk gets another go but this time Shawn is playing Punk. Should be an awesome read. Slim vs Aniking has all the makings of a classic and our two newest members go one on one. The show did need more promos and I hope to have a good one next week. Time to head on down the road to Wrestlemania!

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2

I hate you all. :hhh3:

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2

One hell of a show. Loved the main event. WWS is a beast but I still hate him for pulling the milk truck accident on me haha.

NXT's part in Wrestlemania is looking really awesome. Austin vs. Punk is a must see. Also, Aries vs. Styles :mark: Although I'm not a fan of the way the match was made, I'm still pretty excited that I finally get a chance to TT against Chase.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

images

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2

I sure wish the new episode got this much attention.

That would happen if somebody got milked again. At least I wouldnt be the only one having to take those jokes haha.

Reaction score

Looks like we need Milkman Angle to save the day! Have no fear NXT, the Milkman will return to deliver more milkings of the situations!

Ozymandias

Reaction score

I sure wish the new episode got this much attention.

Any publicity is good publicity ;)

Joking aside the show looks great, tag match should be great, but Shawn and Chriss are two of my favourite TTers so I'm looking forward to seeing them go crazy

Blizzard

Reaction score

I haven't really been paying attention to NXT since my leave as R-Truth so I decided to check out this week's show and god damn! I'm glad I did. NXT is still kicking ass and I'm proud to see that. WrestleMania is stacked! The NXT matches look fantastic and I'm sure they'll deliver. Like c'mon, RRS vs. Dresdon in the NXT main event? The thread started off well and I'm sure it'll continue like that. Slim vs. Ani is gonna be another great thread, same goes for Jericho vs. Angle - two newcomers who impressed a lot so I'm sure they'll do the same at 'Mania. The tag team match looks like it'll be awesome as well, I'm glad to see more tag teams forming. That's something the division needs desperately. Chase vs. Chriss is gonna be a classic, I can already tell. And Dresdon's coming back as Austin to face off against Shawn's Punk. Both phenomenal TT'ers so I know they'll deliver.

Good job to everyone, I'll be sure to check out NXT more regularly now.

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh

Oh Angle... You Suck :D Great show. Angle vs Jericho will be a great match for sure. Congrulations Sting. Great show once again.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2

Damn, I wish we would have more time to TT as I just love to TT against Shawn.

Also, send me a PM if ya need me to write something.

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.