UWF 2012: Past Smackdown Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Re: UWF Smackdown Television Championship Sandow vs Ambrose

[video=youtube;t0fXXBeeKBY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0fXXBeeKBY[/video]

Damien Sandows theme hits the arena causing the arena to immediately boo towards the stage knowing what’s to come, Sandow comes through the curtain with a microphone in hand as he looks around the arena

SD_680_Photo_003.jpg

Sandow begins to make his way down the ramp as he lifts his microphone up to his lips.

Damien Sandow:

Tonight I shall not be asking for your indulgence, for tonight you shall sit down, be silent, and pay attention to what I have to say.

The crowd boos louder as Sandow looks angry

On Friday nights serial I shall be once again defending my television championship, a championship which by design is meant to jump around from person to person. For whenever I am in a singles match the title will be on the line, however that does not mean I should compete on every episode of this serial. As after defending both my championships, followed by a bout against the worlds heavyweight champion, I am being forced to defend my television championship once again. Against...this individual, You'll excuse me if I forget the name I choose not to clutter my mind with the names of insignificant ruffians whose mental state is questionable. No I choose to fill my mind with knowledge, and in the process choose to try and extend that pleasure out towards the unwashed masses. However you are a particular case, one in which I believe there is no salvation. For while these poor pedestrians are sinking down into the sea of inequity and ineptitude, you are a man who seems to bath in said sea on a daily basis. Especially considering your like of the disgusting and deplorable "Hardcore" style, However...

*Sandow walks up the steel steps and across the ring apron choosing to stay outside the ropes*

I believe no matter how far down the ignorant sink I can still try and save them from themselves, in which case I shall try and throw you a lifesaver. You question my manhood, pointing towards my robe. A robe which is made of the finest Egyptian cotton, while you choose to come out of your home with your hair a mess and your clothes looking as if you've taken them from a homeless man in the street. But no matter, as I shall be handing you an opportunity, an opportunity to not appear on Smackdowns evening serial. An Opportunity to save yourself from further embarrassment after the gentleman that you chose to take lightly defeats you just as he has defeated countless others. For while you are not a "man" who cares about your look as apparent by your current state this evening, you are a man who cares about the image of hardcore to remain in your very description.

*Sandow turns his head pausing from the crowds chants, turning towards them*

Please remain silent when I speaking thank you

*the crowd doesn't comply, booing loudly as Sandow gets a look of disgust*

You are all acting like children, now please stop embarrassing yourselves and remain silent.

*The crowd only gets louder and Sandow chooses to pause a moment before turning back to Ambrose*

I hold dual championships, a feat which has not been done or replicated since here in UWF. I have defended both the titles under my robe against people much bigger, and much more...Mentally stable....than yourself. In fact I am the longest reigning television champion in UWF History, and with that in mind...the man whose world title victory came thanks to the stipulations being in his favor, will learn that when it comes to this ring there is none who can surpass my ability to outsmart an opponent. I do not have to bash you over the head with a club like some Neanderthal to win, which is something you have had trouble proving you can do since you came to this company. Therefore I suggest you take my offer to take the night off, allowing me to rest after the unfair schedule set upon me by our miscreant of a general manager, and allowing you to not lose face in front of these ignoramuses. I do this not for myself, as always I do this with the unwashed masses, present company included, in mind. You're welcome.

Sandow smiles as if he is only waiting for Ambrose to agree before leaving, looking around the arena a the booing crowd

Pete

Reaction score
Re: An Open Challenge!

By the time Velvet Sky finishes her tirade, the Brooklyn Brawler looks as happy as a kid in a candy store. The big goofy grin plastered on his face has not yet disappeared by the time he once again brings the microphone to his lips to address his two interlopers:

photo1_small.jpg

Brooklyn Brawler: Well, would ya look a' dat?! I issue an open challenge to any limp-dick in 'ere, an' look who comes out! All ya "Bests in da world", all ya "enlightened saviahs"...ya've all just been made ta look like pussies by a chick 'n' a wetback!

Velvet and Alberto begin to talk at the same time, but the Brawler cuts them off with one gesture:

Brawler: Now ya just hold on there, Pancho, sweet cheeks...! I ain't finished yet!

The two reluctantly back down, allowing Steve to continue:

Brawler: That's bettah. I've got a coupl'a things I wanna say before we get this baby under way!

The italian-American turns first to Del Rio, leaning over the ropes in chummy fashion and adopting a conversational tone:

Brooklyn-Brawler.jpg

Brawler: First off, Julio, I've gotta question for ya....ain't your Papi nevah tole ya not to mess with no EYE-talian?!

Alberto begins to rant off the mic again, but is again cut off by a gesture from the Brooklyn Brawler. This leaves him looking less than pleased, as he is not used to being interrupted, let alone twice. Oblivious, Steve continues:

Brooklyn Brawler: Still, I've gotta give it to ya...ya got meatballs! I accept ya fuckin' challenge! An' I'll tell ya what...if ya wanna bring Tito in too, I'll take on the both a' ya!

Ricardo once again looks terrified, but Alberto reassures him, as the Brawler turns to Velvet:

Brawler: As f'r you, doll...I gotta say, bein' a Christian all these years finally paid off! I was jus' about ta ask Manuel ovah there if he could hook me up with some hot Mamacita...an' jus' like that, there ya are!

The Italian-American winks at the valet, thrusting his hips in no uncertain fashion as he issues a different type of challenge:

Brookyln.png

Brawler: Now why don'cha come up 'ere, an' lemme show ya a little a' that NEW....YAWK....GROOVE!?

The crowd - mostly male - pops, of course, but Velvet looks indignant, beginning to rant off the mic once again. Taking it all in stride, Steve shrugs:

Brawler: Or not...alrite. Well, if you was lookin' ta fight me, sorry. I'm a gennulman. I nevah hit a lady. But maybe ya boyfriend wants ta come out 'ere an' lemme kick his hiney right 'long with Pepe's! Or is 'e all talk 'n' no action?

With these words, and another suggestive thrust of the hips, the New Yorker gives the spotlight over to his interlopers again, and waits to hear what they may have to say.

10_Alumni_Brawler.jpg

OOC: EoR, thanks for making this more fun!​

Last edited:

ShanegoFett

Reaction score
Smackdown: Rob Van Dam versus The Big Show

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
[video=youtube;ZV2owIUIXb4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZV2owIUIXb4&hd=1[/video]

The Smackdown fans go crazy as the legendary theme of Ric Flair plays through the arena. The fans are on their feet, clapping and cheering, excited to see Naitch back on television. Everyone waits in anticipation as the music hits a good spot, and out from behind the curtain emerges the Nature Boy, Ric Flair. Dressed in a dapper suit, and looking sharp as always, Flair comes out onto the stage accepting his warm response. He smiles, and holds his arms outwards as the crowd cheers louder. Flair then turns around and points to the back, and much to the dismay of the crowd, Big Show emerges through the small gorilla position. The cheers instantly turn to boos as Flair smiles and laughs, pointing at the Giant and looking pleased. Show stands next to Flair on the stage, dwarfing him and Flair is all excited, as he points out to the camera and says

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Big Show and the Naitch, Thats how you do it!"

Flair struts after saying his peace and the Big Show towers behind him, as they make their way down to the ring. The fans are really booing now, as they were teased with somebody pleasant for a good while. Flair and Show turn the corner towards the ring, and respectively, climb the steps one at a time, and enter the ring. Flair pulls a microphone out of his suit jacket pocket and Show catches up, and stands next to him. Flair taps it twice to make sure its on, and once the music is cut, Flair speaks to Smackdown.

ricflair_1479729a.jpg

Ric Flair: BOYS!! I hope you're all paying attention back there, I hope you're all sitting down tight with a bag of popcorn and a notepad, because THIS is what SUCCESS looks like!

Flair motions to obviously himself, and his colleague The Big Show

I can not even begin to tell you what is wrong with this show and what needs to get swept under the rug for good. But I can tell you what has been fixed, and thats the big gaping whole that was there before I showed up! WOOO! And now that I have arrived its time for Smackdown to be taught a lesson in old school class. So ring that bell dammit! Class is in session, WOO!

Flair demands and off mic swears at the time keeper to ring the bell, who completely confused, ends up doing so. DING DING

Now that that is taken care of, I said a few seconds ago that this is what success looks like. It looks like a sixteen time World Champion, Armani suits and gleaming gold Rolexs'. It also looks like a seven foot tall giant who has destroyed each poor person who has been thrown at him! Big Show is the BEST GIANT to EVER grace the ring! And for this man to not be taken seriously is a crime against humanity. Show here is an unstoppable force and there is NO MAN on Smackdown that could be the proverbial "Immovable Object". And last week Big Show made a statement, that this man can take titles just because he feels like it. Not because he needs them, but because he enjoys taking away things people worked hard for. Big Show, my friend, you're a sick S.O.B. you know that? Haha!

Show and Nature Boy share a nice laugh as the crowd boos loudly. Show looks around, pretending to be surprised the crowd is booing, and Naitch continues.

And to all the chumps in the back, this is a one time warning, The Big Show ain't goin' anywhere and if you don't get out of his way, you're going to get run over by the Worlds Largest Athlete. SO watch your belts boys! Hold on to your hats and look out for a ham sized fist heading towards your temples, because Big Show is now with the Nature Boy, and NUTHIN' can stop this duo.

Flair adjusts his tie and Big Show asks for the microphone from Ric. He gets it from him, and Show speaks to the crowd.

!0528-raw-big-show-speaks.jpg

Big Show: Before I even begin...

"Boooooooooooo!" says the crowd as they are starting to hate Big Show now

As I was saying...Before I even begin, I'd like to briefly address my opponent this week, Rob Van Dam. Rob, I'm not sorry for what I'm going to do to you. But you're in the wrong place, at the wrong time, and you're going to get run over.

And Last week, after I not only destroyed Dolph Ziggler, but broke that little jumping bean announcer of Alberto Del Rios', Ricardo Rodriguez... I sat in my dressing room and wondered what it would take to get some respect around here. Because clearly, nobody is listening to a damn thing I'm saying. Sure, you people out here and people like Dolph, Jarrett, and Ambrose all heard me, but nobody listened to me. There's a huge difference. But I sat back there, pleased with what I'd done and called up Ric. I asked him if he wanted to be apart of something big, something ground shaking and apart of a monumental force in UWF. And without question, here he is now, because who is better than the best wrestler to ever live? Who would be better to ensure that people take me seriously? Nobody else but Flair. And I already know that I'll be told, "If you cant be taken seriously by yourself, then you're nobody at all". I thought about that and the answer simply is Smackdown is full of ignorance, and nobody sees how having somebody like Flair by your side not only teaches you new tricks, but elevates your game to a whole new level. So what I did to those two measly individuals last week is nothing compared to what I'm going to start doing now. I put Jeff Jarrett on notice, and I'll put him out quicker than anybody else, because Ric and I are sick of his garbage. And taking your title is only a matter of when. So hide all you want, I'll find you and I'll hurt you.

The fans continue to Boo the Big Show as he finishes his confident statement. Flair lets out a "WOOOOO!" and struts as they get interrupted by...

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
UWF Smackdown 10/5/12: Rey Mysterio vs Jeff Hardy

Fans in the arena are cheering as they are excited to see the UWF smackdown tour. When all of a sudden lights go out and the fans cheer like crazy as the 619 logo appears on the stage.

Who's
That Jumpin'
Out The Sky!

[video=youtube;CNo7tVMbIS4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNo7tVMbIS4[/video]

Fans cheer as Rey comes out and he has his usual cape on with his utility belt. Rey walks down the ramp and he begins to slap hands with the fans. Rey is happy to be out here knowing the opportunity and position he is going to be in. Rey goes and he begins to speak to the fans

images

Rey Mysterio: Citizens of the UWF it is I the new number one contender for the UWF world heavyweight championship. The super hero of the UWF Rey Mysterio. Now I know last week I let most of you down. Edge and I we did indeed tore down the house. We heard fans cheering "this is awesome", and enjoying being at the show. The problem is I lost, and fans did not want to see me added on this so called "list" Edge had put up. Well let me tell you citizens you will feel safe. There will be times where a hero might fall every once in a while, but I will not fall all the time folks. I will make sure that you guys can come here and be happy, because really to be honest we heroes we may fail every once in a while. We though are strong and will bounce back from this disgrace and I promise this to you guys.

Fans cheer as Rey goes on and he begins to speak

Rey Mysterio: Now my opponent is kind of a special one too me. This guy is someone who I faced in the start of my UWF career. He was a guy that I felt I had a lot in common from. Not just for what we represent for you the fans, but our styles in the ring. That is how similar this man is with me. This guy and I we feel we are one and the same, and that man is none other than Jeff Hardy.

Fans cheer like crazy as Rey goes on and he speaks

images

Rey Mysterio: Jeff and I we are one in the same. We are guys who are here for you, the thing about Jeff though is that Jeff does not know where his placement is at. Jeff is the classic anti- hero. He is someone that does not understand justice, someone that is blinded by the lust of gold. The lust of gold is something that Jeff wants it feels like it pleases his crazing of being a superstar. That is where Jeff and I differ. The world heavyweight championship, it is not too important for me. It is good for the recognition my actions that I've been doing here will receive, but I want it to make sure no villains take a hold of it. So Jeff this is nothing personal this is just business. This is just so I can do what is best for not only me, but these fans. You see these fans are looking at there number one contender. I have to come out here showing I am the number one contender, and Jeff you'll see that this Friday!

BDC

Reaction score
Re: An Open Challenge!

29.jpg

Before Velvet Sky can respond to the advances of the crude Brawler, Alberto breaks in with a wave of his hand.

Del Rio: I am sorry. What part of Alberto Del Rio did you NOT understand?

Del Rio looks over at the hot form of Velvet Sky.

Del Rio: Forgive my rudeness, mi única beautiful. I did not mean to so rudely dismiss you. OF COURSE, you know my name. But what is yours?

The Brawler angrily breaks in: Yo! Make time on your OWN time, Al Burrito!

Del Rio’s countenance changes drastically as a look of anger and frustration floods onto his chiseled, noble features.

SD_617_Photo_094.jpg

Alberto: Well, Mr. Brawler, it seems that I have the TIME for you now; considering I have no match tonight and I would gladly take you and the one called Raven on in this very ring!

The crowd erupts getting ready for an awesome three-way.

Alberto Del Rio: My, as you say, PAPI told me to never back down from ANY man. ESPECIALLY one such as you! Now, as much as I respect the nostalgia of you walking into THIS ring. I must ask you to apologize to the young seniorita. Using such RUDE language around such a sweet delicate flower. You should be ashamed!

normal_SD_617_Photo_095.jpg

Del Rio turns to Velvet Sky: Allow me.

Mexico’s favorite son begins taking off his jacket and loosening up his tie. As he unbuttons his shirt, he looks the Brawler eye to eye with a Latin fire!

WWE_Friday_Night_Smackdown_2011_01_14_HDTV_x264-RUDOS_mp4_000605680-1.jpg

Del Rio: I am not one to refuse a fight; not even against two men, but this cad needs to be taught a lesson in respect for young ladies! Mamacita, indeed. I am sorry, but I cannot wait for this Raven. I’m afraid I must teach this rudo a lesson he will not soon forget in the fine art of how to treat one of the FAIRER SEX!

As Alberto pulls his shirt off, showing his amazing physique off to the UWF universe, it seems Velvet Sky has something to add.​

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

Dean Ambrose
Take the night off? Take the night off! Of course you'd like me to take the night off. I mean your already wearing a bathrobe, clearly you don't want to get in the ring with anyone. I mean why don't you go ahead and step in my ring. I mean if you were a civilized human, you'd actually come over here and talk to me instead of yell into a microphone. Look I’ll even let you in on a little secret. I know this is your first time facing Dean Ambrose and everything and it can be quite overwhelming. Don't worry though, I promise not to do to much damage to your body, I'll be focusing on that big mouth.

Cheers fill the arena as Ambrose smiles right at Sandow

Dean Ambrose
I get it Damien, I really do but if you don't fight it, you won't get hurt as bad. Just lay down and take the mud stomping like a man. If you try and fight it, you might end up making me angry. So just do yourself a favor and head to the back and stretch because you can be damn sure I'm going to stretch the limits of your pain threshold. Who knows, it might actually make you stronger. I'm sure Daniel Bryan has had the career he's had so far because no amount of punishment will ever hurt as bad as when he first fought me. You might even become a World Champion because of it. Of course you'll have to switch brands because you're sure as hell not going to win a World Heavyweight Championship while I’m on Smackdown

The crowd rallies behind Ambrose's last statement.

Dean Ambrose
And did I hear you criticize when I first won my World Heavyweight Championship? The so called stipulations in my favor? Well if you want to call me having an almost inhuman amount of a strength and resilience then yeah the stipulations were in my favor. Or perhaps you're talking about how I was just beating everyone left and right. From former world champions like Ted Dibiase to current UWF champions like Cody Rhodes. I was on a roll and I still am and you'll learn that the hard way. It looks like you can barely hold those things so I'll be more than glad to take one of them off your hands for ya' and then of course precede to thrash it against your skull.

Dean Ambrose walks over to the face of Damien Sandow as the crowd heavily cheers for Ambrose to punch Sandow but instead Dean laughs it off and leans against the ropes.

Dean Ambrose
I don't know how many idiots like you have come out here and tried to act tough in front of me. The same people return to the back in shambles, carcasses of their former selves. No one can stop me. I've lost my fair share of matches but if you look back at them closely, did I really lose? I've only actually been knocked out for a three count once and that was very early on in my career here. I may have lost my World Heavyweight Championship shortly after I won it, but all those men in that match avoided me at all cost. I was like the black plague and no one wanted anything to do with me. Everyone came out of that match a different man much like everyone else who has had to face me. Ask the Big Show after I left his carcass lying flat in the ring once again. Ask Batista whose skull I crushed. Ask your accomplices Bray and Danny. I not only take years off of people's careers, I take their souls. You want to call me mentally unstable, I can't wait to see your mental state after I get through with you.

The crowd once again on their feet cheer for the upcoming match.

ambrose9-1.jpg

Lewb

Reaction score
Re: UWF Smackdown 10/5/12: Rey Mysterio vs Jeff Hardy

Rey lowers his mic just as a drum beat starts to fill the arena. A low bassline adds to it until the song breaks out into it's main riff.

[video=youtube_share;SczsPAxuCqw]http://youtu.be/SczsPAxuCqw[/video]

The fans hit hysterics as the realize Jeff Hardy is on his way out to the arena. "No More Words" booms out as The Enigma finally makes his way out from behind the curtain. He stands at the top of the ramp and takes in the fans reaction before making his way down to the ring, and to Rey Mysterio.

3686453319a9608876397l.jpg

The Enigma makes his way into the ring and Mysterio moves to the side, as Hardy climbs the turnbuckle and strikes a signature pose for fans to get a photo opportunity. While he's there he grabs a microphone off one of the stage hands and jumps back down onto the mat. The music stops, but a Hardy chant starts, as well as a Mysterio one. Once it has died down Hardy begins to talk.

Jeff Hardy: First of all Rey, congratulations on becoming the number one contender to the World Heavyweight championship. You had a hell of a match with my tag team partner Edge last week and it was touch and go to the very end. But, its the very end that makes the difference Rey. You cost yourself a victory to keep your identity closed up from the world. Instead of standing up and fighting to the very end, you chose to lose. You might see that as a personal strength inside of you, you might try and point out that a superheros ethos is no identity but, your paycheck doesn't come in because your a superhero. You get paid as a wrestler. And wrestlers need to show that desire to win, and that they are in the ring to win. Is our next World champion going to be a man that gives victories away? Rey, I understand that you are trying to do whats right for you, but you have shown every guy in the locker room that there is a fool proof way of beating you. Edge has shown that you mess with the mask, and getting a victory from you is like taking candy from a baby. But before you feel that I am here to point out your flaws, I'm not. I am here to let you know that I won't be trying any of those tactics come Smackdown. I proved on both of our Smackdown debuts that I have the capabilities to beat you, and it's been a while since we have faced each other and a lot has indeed changed.

We have both had our chances of being champion, we have both had chance of being the Money in the Bank holder, so in that respect you have had the same grind of the rail as I, but there's one thing that is still bugging me, that has not only happened with you. I have had one one on one match with you, and I got the victory. I have had one, one on one match with one John Cena. I won that too. But yet you both got given one on one world championship opportunities, while I am stuck earning my crust and busting a gut to get that chance. I'm very happy I am getting my opportunity to once again shut the mouths of Your Enlightened Saviors and become UWF's tag team champion but Rey, from man to man, what do I need to prove in the tag team division of any company? It's the singles credentials that are all that's missing from Jeff Hardys achievements. And whilst I do take great joy from the fact that our main event for Halloween Havoc is two men that I know will put on a great show, but is also two men that have never beaten me in singles competition, it's still strange how I've never had the chance to prove I can be the top man in this brand. Maybe beating you this Friday, will be step one of making sure everyone realizes it.

Jeff looks at Rey, who raises his microphone up to his mouth.....

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats

Sandow looks around at the cheering crowd, with a look of disgust on his face he raises a hand to get peoples attention as he speaks.

SD_671_Photo_039-1.jpg

Damien Sandow:

Thank you, for your Irrelevant Opinion.

The crowd boos immediately, as Sandow fixes his robe and turns his attention to Sandow.

For your information, this ring does not belong to you, no this ring once was simply a platform from which people could view pure wrestling. I say once, as now it is polluted with..."people" such as yourself who have brought weapons and with those weapons disgrace to this once fair squared circle. You are the greatest example of what that deplorable era of so called attitude has done to the impressionable minds of the ignorant, and it is because of this same source of scum that these poor innocent people are drawn to you. Let me enlighten you on what Hardcore really means, Hardcore is a common term for demolition waste, and that definition fits precisely with your like. And yet what you fail to understand is your "style" if you can call it that is a flawed one, for when you are in an element of fairness you crumble. It is not how harder I can throw my fist, it is precisely where I choose to hit. I don't need a weapon to injure someone all I need is leverage and opportunity. I've defeated our Worlds heavyweight champion before, I defeated the so called number one contender in my inaugural bout here in UWF. Batista and Big Show are the two men I've successfully defended this very championship against, the difference between my reign and yours is my reign was not defined by only the night I won it.

Sandow gets a smile on his face

And what you said is precisely the issue, I will never stop you is that right? well I do not need to stop you, this is not the end all be all, you are not a climax in my career in fact you are barely going to be a footnote. I won't stop you, after Friday evening you will still be around, and in that comes my greatest victory. I've never understood the fascination of ending someone or injuring them to the point of having to leave for a hiatus, no I don't break bones I defeat human beings. I defeat them in this ring, right where you are standing but then the next week those same people...those same ignorant pedestrians who thought my only ability was to enlighten...they came to work with the knowledge that they couldn't defeat Damien Sandow. They face that embarrassment of coming out to these same people they made promises to, a liar and a defeated man. And that is how I impart my lessons to all of you, by making sure your actually around to appreciate the loss I've given you. My lessons have been imparted to many, you are a different case. I normally try to convert, but you are passed the point of usefulness in my quest to enlighten these people.

Sandow begins to walk down the steps

In other words Mr. Ambrose, I have nothing to gain in this bout, I do not desire to even soil my extremities with you for I fear you might contaminate me with the disease of incompetence that simply oozes from your every pore. However! with that in mind this bout is simply to put you in your place, to teach the rabid dog that at the end of the day no matter how loud he barks and how hard he pulls on that chain, it is the man with the proper equipment that decides what the dog does and does not do. You do have a rather great threshold for pain, the issue with this unique skill is I do not seek to make you hurt. I only seek for three seconds on a canvas, that does not take pain that takes simply skill. And that will be your lesson, I hope you learn it well for after tonight I seek to never have to inhabit the same air as yourself. Now if you'll excuse me I have much...much more important matters to attend to, good day "sir".

Sandow turns to leave to try and avoid any further confrontation

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Re: SD! 10/12/12 - Dolph Ziggler vs Bray Wyatt

The crowd inside the packed Smackdown arena are already booing when the lights dim and 'Broken Out in Love's now familiar bass line plays over the PA system.

[video=youtube;1r38RZnUfYE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1r38RZnUfYE[/video]

Bray Wyatt's theme plays loudly throughout the arena from the big speakers and before long he emerges out onto the ramp, Eli Cottonwood right behind him. Cottonwood is holding the Money in The Bank briefcase tightly against his chest as Wyatt pulls a microphone out from his shirt pocket and begins speaking.

4900934t.gif

Bray Wyatt: "Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil"... no I will not fear any evil for I am the light itself. Through this darkness I tread with freedom... I illuminate the deepest shade and soon enough I will set this whole world alight with my flame... I will burn brighter than anything you've ever seen before!... I will be the sun at the centre of your new universe and you will praise my name as if I were the sun itself but I am not celestial body... no, I am spiritual, I am the voices in your head and I am your conscience... I am everything you want me to be and more. I am... without a shadow of a doubt... your worst possible nightmare, because no matter how holy I am... no matter how spiritual I may be... at the end of the day, man?... what I'm offerin' is real. Real love. Physical love. Painful love. But the love that will guide you to a good end, man, and into the welcoming arms of 'The Angel in The Dirt'... Bray Wyatt.

Dolph Ziggler stands bewildered wondering what on earth Bray Wyatt is talking about as he rolls into the ring.

Dolph... did you notice I didn't speak your name in that speech?. Did you?. Well that's for a reason, you see I am on a mission to cleanse this world of all it's unholy sin and moral monsters and create a new land for me and my people to flourish. I am here to enlighten and exorcise my will on these people to better them... to make them believe in Bray Wyatt... and I did not mention you because you simply do not matter in the grand scheme of things, man. It's the sad truth Dolph, and no matter how many insults you may throw in my path and how much you may talk yourself up to a truly messianic level... you are simply no more than a bit-part player... a bump in the road if you will, on my road to complete redemption.

Bray Wyatt pauses, he points to the Money in The Bank Briefcase.

Now I couldn't care what you're good at, because you don't have one of these. I am Mister Money in The Bank... and what that means is that I hold the key... the Holy Grail that will guide me towards immortality and the World Heavyweight Championship... any time I see fit... so it doesn't matter whether you show off your ability that you speak so confidently of, or whether or wrestling is 'about the 5th best thing you do', because when it's all said and done Dolph Ziggler will be just another name laying in the ashes of the fallen world as I stand hand in hand, side by side with my brothers and sisters and celebrate the rebirth of man. So I hope the number one thing you're good at is surviving, because that's what you'll need to survive the impending End Times... because they are looming Dolph... and time?... is on my side.

Dolph seems to anticipate what is coming next and holds his head.

"TIIIIIME IS OOOON MYYYYY SIDE..."

Wyatt whispers into the microphone.

Soon.

Lub

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Re: Smackdown: Rob Van Dam versus The Big Show

Suddenly out of nowhere ...

ONE OF A KIND!

[video=youtube;OAMVDXrsSf8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAMVDXrsSf8[/video]

After a while "One Of a Kind" by Breaking point hits the PA System of the arena as the crowd goes crazy. With the first guittar riff hits, one of the most loved UWF superstars Rob Van Dam and his manager Bill "Fonzie" Alfonso appear under the titantron with a wide smile on their faces as the crowd chants RVD's name. Huge ovation for Rob Van Dam and Fonzie. RVD goes down the ramp and making his way towards the ring, while Fonzie is jumping behind him, holding the European Championship in his hands and he's blowing his whistle ...

rvdandfonzie.png

On the way to the ring, Rob is high-fiving many of the fans and when he reaches the ring, he enters it and after him goes Fonzie. Rob then jumps and turns around, pointing with his thumbs at him, while Fonzie goes for the microphone. When he gives the mic to RVD, Rob starts to speak ...

It's like a thousand years I've been in this ring for the last time, but hell ... Big Show is the same fat ass. Dude, you look like a Dunkin' Donuts mascot, the difference is, nobody likes you, while everyone likes a bit of a donut. Yeah .. it is a long time since I last showed up, if I remember well, it was a match at Vengeance, that I lost. This way I would like to also apologize to my tag team partner Rey Rey, that I didn't pick up phone, I didn't show up and I didn't talk to him. I just took a little time to rest, get my energy back, you know got some green grass and now I'm back in the game! And man, I come back, still everybody's favourite wrestler and on my returning night, they give me the first piece of trash, that was lying on the ground in front of them. But to be honest, I don't care who it is, I don't care if it's Ric Flair or Darth Vader standin' next to this elephant, it's my job to take care of the trash. Now, as I'm going to react on what Dumbledore here said earlier ... ehm ... I've never seen success this fat and so full of shit. And as a matter of fact, I wasn't watchin' television when I was on holiday, so I don't know what happened last week, but I guess that it was nothin' special, 'cause when I look around, people are still wearing my shirt insted of yours ...

Fans errupts into cheers as they're glad to see RVD back and Rob continues ...

Show, when you said before I even begin and then you heard the reaction of these people, you should have stopped, you should have turned around, meanwhile didn't break anything while turnin' around and walk out of this ring. But you know that thing with wrong time, wrong place really made my day. When I heard I couldn't stop laughing 'cause you see, right now, I'm exactly where I should be. You're the one who should be somewhere else. And by somewhere else I mean McDonald's, complainin' that they fucked you up, I mean look at you. You're like a giant walking chicken mcnugget. But enough of the jokes, now on a more serious note, I'm really thining about me and Rey Rey goin' after those tag titles, but they have nothin' to do with you Show. Which means you're completely useles ... again. World's Largest Athlete? Dude, you're not an athlete, you're the biggest joke in this industry, athletes should be able to see their own feet, when they look down. At least you got those big hands, you could work as a professional fly swatter. But this match is all about you and me and all you've said about me, were just a few sentences, that should make me laugh? Dude, I'm starting to think, that you really don't wanna do this, it's like you're afraid of me or somethin', just my opinion ...

Fonzie takes the mic from RVD, but instead of saying something meaningful, he just hops around the ring, shouting: "ROB VAN DAM! ROB VAN DAM!" as the fans join him after a while and RVD does his trademark ...

ShanegoFett

Reaction score
Re: Smackdown: Rob Van Dam versus The Big Show

Fonzie runs around the ring till he is breathless pretty much. Flair looks fed up, and multiple times tries to hit Fonzie with his suit jacket to no avail. After the Fonz stops running around, Big Show raises his microphone and immediate the crowd begins to boo loudly again. Show looks visibly angry, but Flair gets in front of him and persuades him to relax. Show nods and then speaks to Van Dam.

BS6_zps8c95c521.jpg

Big Show: You know Rob, after listening to you, I feel more reassured that this roster has the depth of a child's play pool. This brand isn't something I need to sweat, and I think that it's just too evident now. But still you find the need, you find the words and you waste your breath telling me I'M a joke? Please Rob, spare me. Spare me. If you want to talk about jokes real briefly, why don't you look at the last month or so of your active career? Look at how you got nothing from anything you tried to do. You spent that time fighting of Dibiase and myself, and teaming with Rey Mysterio- Who has clearly lost his mind - and losing almost every single time. You've got nothing on me, Rob. You're a loser. You're a grade A loser, and it should be apparent to you by now, that this, this between you and I, is going to end painfully. It's going to be a real long night on Smackdown when you come into this ring with me, Rob, because you're a loser.

The fans roar with disapproval as Big Show looks happy with himself, Flair lets out a "WOOO!" and Fonzie tells him to shut up. Rob shrugs it off like he always does, and Show continues to speak.

Rob, if you happen to have just a little more time, look at who I've damaged over the past few weeks. Do I even need to say more? Maybe I should because you're probably not going to listen anyway. But I've dropped numerous "competitors" here on Smackdown and I make it look easy. Thats right Rob, it's Easy. When you're this tall, this large, this powerful, I'm a dangerous weapon. But, once again you prove my point about not being taken seriously. Call me what you want Rob, I'm the Giant who is going to crush you underneath my thumb like an ant. Go ahead and poke fun at me, poke the bear Rob. Biggest mistake you could make.

The fans continue to boo loudly, almost cutting Big Show off before he could finish. Ric takes his mic and raises it, speaking to Rob.

RF1_zps0069700b.jpg

Ric Flair: Van Dam, Van Dam you stupid sonuva bitch! Do you even know... where the hell you are!? RVD, you talk a lot, you crack those jokes like always have, but that gets you NOTHIN'! You hear me? Nothin! You are not championship material, you are not even worthy to stand here and joke to The Big Show, or even be in the Nature Boys', WOOOOOO!, Presence! You are number, nothin! You're a no good, pot smokin, loser, who I wouldn't even pay to shine my damn shoes. You are exactly the kind of person who DOESNT BELONG on Smackdown. You and the rest of you glorified stuntmen, like Jean or Dean whatshisface, yourself, Raven, Jeff Hardy! All of ya! Nobodys! You ain't got no right to even THINK for a second that you are going to be walking out on Friday nights on your own god damn two feet. You got no right! You don't want to take the Big Show seriously? Fine, but the minute you do that, you disrespect Ric Flair! Because when the epitome of class says somebody is the biggest threat to the roster, and you don't decide to listen, you spit in the face of Big Show. And you spit in the face of Ric Flair. And I do not look like Dumbledore! You idiot! C'mere!

Ric throws his microphone down and takes off his suit jacket, tossing it into the ropes. Show steps in front of Flair and keeps him from trying to attack Van Dam. The fans boo loudly as Show shakes his head and gets Ric to relax after a few choice words. Flair regains himself, but before he can speak again, Van Dam chimes in.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

Dean Ambrose is quick to not let Sandow leave the arena.

moxley5.jpg

Dean Ambrose
Whoa whoa whoa hold on there. You think you can just come out here, say what you want and then leave before I can say anything back? I'm not as much a loud mouth as you are but I'm not just gonna let you disrespect me like that and get away with it.

The crowd cheers now that Ambrose has gotten Sandow's attention back.

Dean Ambrose
I knew you were a coward when you aligned yourself with Daniel Bryan but I mean come on. First you get another two guys to back you up and then now you don’t want to even talk to my face. If being a coward is what wins you matches, I’m perfectly fine losing for the rest of my life. Of course we all know that’s not going to happen because I’m about to become the new Television Champion.

Dean once again walks over to lean on the ropes.

Dean Ambrose
Ya’ know, I was never a good student in school but I'm pretty sure you don't understand half of the words that come out of your own mouth. I'm very much relevant and I don't just come out here and state my opinions. I have no opinions. Everything I say is a fact. I will defeat you to become the new Television Championship and then I'll go on to defend it against Raven at Halloween Havoc. That is a fact. I've never once sucked up to these people and yet they cheer me because I always do exactly what I say I'm going to do and I say I'm going to kick your teeth down your throat. You don't like the way I fight, you'd better get used to it because I'm not going anywhere!

The roar of the crowd is almost deafening as Ambrose has them in the palm of his hand. Dean has a very excited look on his face as he looks around and address the fans.

Dean Ambrose
These people love me. They hate you. They love me because I'm entertaining. No one likes you because you're boring. Any asshole can come out here and tell these people to shut up. Even I can do it but you know what's different? They'll cheer me because I'm so damn entertaining. As a matter of fact, my matches have been voted match of the month for 4 months in a row. Every time someone sees you they want to change the channel. You've beaten two losers I've beaten twice before but never have you ever had to fight the toughest son of a bitch in all of UWF. If you want to beat me by using some "leverage" then by all means do it. Win/loss records mean jack. Everyone knows how good I am and they'll continue to talk about me for years to come. These arena's will be chanting my name long after I'm gone.

Dean Ambrose raises his hands in the air as the crowd goes into a frenzy. They begin to chant "Ambrose, Ambrose, Ambrose" over and over again as a huge smile comes across his face.

Dean Ambrose
So while you're off attending to more important matters than me, know that I'm building my legacy here in this ring every night. You can go on and become the longest reigning World Heavyweight Champion of all time but guess what, they'll still be talking about Dean Ambrose. So go ahead and head to the back. Continue scouting your opponents for Halloween Havoc. Edge and Jeff Hardy right? Two other men who have yet to beat me when I was in the ring with them. I'll be back out here Friday to shut you up once and for all. You asked what my fascination was with ending careers? Let's just say you annoy me. Imagine if I hated you.

Ambrose gets and evil grin across his face before backing into a corner and sitting atop the turnbuckle.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Re: UWF Smackdown Supershow Halloween Havok - Ambrose v Raven

Dean Ambrose is backstage at the same house show when the camera's catch up with him.

moxley1.png

Interviewer
Excuse me Dean, As I'm sure you've heard, Raven has been talking about you earlier tonight and we just want to get your thoughts about the whole situation involved Raven and yourself.

Ambrose laughs off the question.

Dean Ambrose
Well I’m actually glad someone had the balls to come up to me and ask me my opinion. I was just about to go out there and address the man in person but you see, Raven likes to hide in dark corners where no one can see him. He likes to have a certain mental edge over his opponents but what he clearly hasn't learned is that I have no filter in my mind. Being scared, being excited, being nervous, being sad all emits the same thing, I get pumped. Who knows, I could be scared out of my mind right now but the only thing I want to do is grabs one of those barbed wire ropes and wrap it around a bat and slam it right into his skull. Nothing would make me happier than to leave a bloodied and battered hardcore legend in the middle of the ring lying in a puddle of his own blood.

The interviewer gets a little uncomfortable with the Ambrose's intense demeanor.

Dean Ambrose
It's okay, you don't need to feel uneasy. I'm saving my craving for my title match this Friday. I know ya' hear me Raven, I want you to watch what I do to Damien this Friday night on Smackdown. I recommend you take notes as well. Maybe you could learn some of my techniques and use them against me. Of course they won’t be as effective because I can’t be duplicated but you can try your best to imitate me. I mean how long has it been since you were relevant? I mean back in your day, the most hardcore thing someone could do is hit someone with a chair. I’ve done more than my fair share of chair hitting but that’s just in regular old matches. But I don't have to stand here and talk about how dangerous I am. You've clearly seen what I can do and that's what brought you here in the first place. You saw something evil in me that wants to get out. I'm keeping that Devil suppressed but don't be surprised when he gets a mind of his own and takes all his frustrations out on you. As a matter of fact I'm getting a little pumped just thinking about it.

Dean grabs the interviewer and knocks him out with one punch.

Dean Ambrose
The crazy asshole who took out the Big Show was all me. I can slay a giant on equal grounds. Just imagine what I'm going to do to you. You won't have to imagine for long though because before you know it, It'll be your body lying lifeless in the middle of that ring.

The crowd can be heard cheering in the background for Ambrose

Dean Ambrose
And you CAN quote that!

Dean walks off down the hallway.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats

Sandow looks around for a moment, but soon gets a smile on his face as he lifts his microphone back up

SD_680_Photo_005.jpg

Damien Sandow:

Excuse me for one moment, but did you say these..."people" love you because you're entertaining?

The crowd cheers as if confirming it.

You are somewhat accurate Mr. Ambrose, but you are entertaining in the manner someone finds a car crash entertaining. You are nothing but a miscreant, and these people finding you "entertaining" is exhibit number 1 how low their mental state has fallen. You are not interesting, you are not talented, you are not even charismatic...you are simply a caveman, a caveman with a club and a high threshold for pain. And you are correct, anyone can come out here and tell these lambs whatever they like because no matter what they say they will still follow people like yourself to the slaughter of their own intelligence. I however come out here and I choose to enlighten, to better their insight and make them appreciate their intellectual capabilities no matter how miniscule they are.

Sandow unties his robe, revealing both the titles around his waist, the television slightly overlapping the tag team title as there isn't enough room.

These are my championship titles, I choose to not show them off because that is what a more arrogant person would do. But I would like to give you this opportunity to view them, as while your matches may get voted Match of the month...a term which I believe does not fit any brawl you are involved in. I am being awarded Champion of the Month, Tag Team of the month, or even Smackdown Superstar of the month, My lessons have been slowly shining through the dark clouds hanging overhead, and slowly I have begun to enlighten more and more people. My message is of a greater good, and with it comes these peoples salvation...salvation from ignorance, from barbaric brawls, from atrocious "hardcore" styles, and from abhorrent looks and on Friday Evening comes a great example of that as you personify all of which I am saving these people from.

Sandow closes his robe tying up his robe again before continuing

However I will say you are correct, people shall be speaking about you for a while. Just as people still remember the Neanderthals, you will be remembered for representing the barbaric low the wrestling business sunk down to before my enlightenment shined out without obstruction. Mr. Ambrose you are a fighter, and because of the way this business has turned your style meshed well enough to get somewhere. Hardcore matches, no holds barred, street fights, these are stipulations for people that cannot fully show their true worth inside of the ring for they need to find a way to win with the aid of foreign objects. This is not your style of bout, for it is an actual wrestling match one in which I always exceed in. So on the Friday Night Serial I shall retain my Television championship, not for myself but for these people. So that when you face that equally abhorrent quote unquote "Human Being" known as Raven, it will remain as irrelevant as the people involved in said bout. I would however like to extend my best wishes towards you and Mr. Raven in your bout, as while it was be an atrocious disgrace to that squared circle, it will be a great opportunity for you both to rid UWF of each other at the same time.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

Dean Ambrose
Don't you worry about what happens between Raven and myself. We won't take each other out. I'll of course come through the victor. If Raven is the so called legend that he claims to be, I will come out even stronger than I was before. But of course that doesn't matter to you because you don't need to beat me you just need to pin me. I can admit that I'm no technical mastermind like you're tag team partner but that sure as hell didn't stop me from becoming a World Champion. My punches may not be as accurately placed as you claim yours to be but you can be damn sure that what I hit will become useless to you.

Dean Ambrose leaps off the turnbuckle and walks to the center.

Dean Ambrose
Man look at you. With your titles gleaming in the light. You're right, an arrogant person would show off their championships all the time! I mean you clearly aren't arrogant. It's not like you come out here every week in a so called Egyptian cotton robe. It's not like you hold that microphone likes its an expensive wine glass. It's not like you constantly undermine everyone you meet. No that would be arrogant. Instead you let your fists make the statements and entertain everyone week in and week out. Oh wait no that's me! You're the arrogant prick!

Dean leans in closer to Sandow as the crowd cheers on.

ambrose5-1.jpg

Dean Ambrose
Champion and Superstar of the month! That's cute! I remember when I won those! The people higher up may be big fans of you but the people who really matter despise you. You want to talk about trash, my hardcore style may be trash but it's certainly effective. I don't need weapons in order to win. I don't use whatever I get my hands on to win, I use whatever I can get my hands on for fun. You heard me right, fun. I come out here every week and have fun. It just so happens that I get bored easily and end up getting the win because I'm done toying with others. That's what you are to me Damien. My personal play thing. I never broke my toys with tools. No it's much more fun to break toys with your bare hands. I'm gonna find out just how well you can stretch your limbs out because I plan on taking them out of the socket. Make no ifs, ands, and buts about it, I will make you scream for mercy as I take away your Television Championship.

OOC: Nice TTing with you for the first time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.