UWF 2012: Past Smackdown Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Re: Jarrett and Bray Wyatt vs Batista and Dean Ambrose UWF Smackdown Card 10/05/12

[video=youtube;eBR3vwYJCiE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBR3vwYJCiE[/video]

Once the theme hits, the crowd get on their feet for Dean Ambrose as he comes walking out onto the stage with a mic already in hand. He starts scratching his head in a confused look before stopping at the top of the ramp to address Jarrett.

Dean Ambrose
Wait, wait wait wait wait. Cut my music. What makes you think I even want the European Championship? The only reason I would ever want it is to raise another mediocre title to World Championship status. But then again I don't see the point. I mean I am the longest reigning Hardcore Champion of all time. Now look at what it's become. It went from my hands to Daniel Bryan and then it just keeps getting worse. Matt Morgan. Who? Curt Hawkins. Nobody. James Storm. Nothing but lose until recently. Everyone knows that I embody that title more than anyone ever has and I am still the rightful champion. That may not seem like a big deal but let me tell you something, how many times has a lower end title become so prestigous that it needs to be turned into a World Heavyweight Championship? Just once and you're lookin' at the man who did that!

The crowd cheers for Ambrose as he continues to walk down the ramp.

ambrose13-1.jpg

Dean Ambrose
I've been here for quite awhile and I've seen tons of people come and go. By the looks of it, you're here to stay and I couldn't be more happier. You see I have this list of people I've beaten before and it just keeps getting longer every week. The people on it come and go but if you stay here, you become a walking reminder of why people shouldn't mess with me. You can ask my partner this week Batista what it's like to get in the ring with me. Hell you can ask your partner Bray. You can't ask Samoa Joe though because well...I took care of him. And I know what you're thinking. Dean has gone on the crazy end recently or am I facing someone else? Well I'm here to tell you that the good old Dean Ambrose is back and I'll do whatever it takes to make it stay that way! Yes Dean is back and if anyone wants to get in my way well they'd better be ready to get hit by a train because this unstoppable psycho is on his way back to his throne!

Ambrose walks into the ring finally as the crowd cheers him on. He looks over at Jarrett and raises his mic.

Dean Ambrose
You got a big mouth ya' know that? Quite a lot of these fans cheer you but guess what, I'm a former two time World Heavyweight Champion. I've got quite a bit more fans than you and I'm sure these people wouldn't mind if I just shut you up a little. I mean, It's funny that two of the biggest mouths are teaming up against two of the most dominant forces in UWF. So while you guys are busy talking and trying to comprehend what even goes on in this mind, we'll be unleashing hell on you.

Dean stares directly into Jarrett's soul before silence between them becomes interrupted.

OOC: Was very confused as to how much I should put in my post because of your font size but hopefully this is not too much.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Re: Jarrett and Bray Wyatt vs Batista and Dean Ambrose UWF Smackdown Card 10/05/12

The fans begin to get on their feet, delivering mixed-reactions of the arrival of Batista. He walks through the curtains, a few seconds afterwards. Batista walks to the ramp as he stops half way before crouching down as the pyrotechnics goes off.

30u48qb.gif

Batista gets back up, slapping himself on the chest a couple times as he walks down the ring wearing a suit.

Dave-Batista-Singing-on-Mic.jpg

Batista;

Just who in the freakin' hell do you think you are?! I'm speaking to you Jeff. It astounds me, it really does that you have a brain of a freakin' peanut! Nobody cares about you or Bray Wyatt at all, nobody cares about your god-damn Euro-crappy Championship. You must be mistaken if you think Dean and I cannot work as a team, we've fought and had issues... We've battled it out and Dean was the better man, I've had to accept that. But this doesn't mean I have freakin' respect for anybody, 'cos I no longer have respect towards anybody. Especially you Jeff, I've never liked your southerner-hick crap that you've been piling around... Dean and I have had opportunities at the top, you haven't. Whilst I'm no longer on the top and Dean here isn't either... We can be sadistic if we chose to be, we can inflict pain like no other, we can be dominating like no other team. People have seen me when I'm crazy, when I'm absolutely destroying the livin' crap outta people! I'll flog you like a dead horse Jeff! As for your preacher of a partner, he isn't worthy of our time... His prayers will soon become un-answered. You both cannot get along, disagreement after disagreement... It only shows a team crumbling down. From here on Jeff... We've got a problem, a real problem.

OOC: Worked out your length was probably this much, due to your size of the first post, I too didn't know how long to keep it.

Lewb

Reaction score
Re: SD- Y.E.S. vs Cena/Hardy

Daniel lowers his mic just as a drum beat starts to fill the arena. A low bassline adds to it until the song breaks out into it's main riff.

[video=youtube_share;SczsPAxuCqw]http://youtu.be/SczsPAxuCqw[/video]

The fans hit hysterics as the realize Jeff Hardy is on his way out to the arena. The same theme music he used when he made an allegiance with Edge, "No More Words" booms out as Hardy finally makes his way out from behind the curtain. He stands at the top of the ramp and takes in the fans reaction before making his way down to the ring, and to Daniel Bryan.

3686453319a9608876397l.jpg

The Enigma makes his way into the ring and Bryan moves to the side, as Hardy climbs the turnbuckle and doesn't strike a signature pose, but stands there for fans to get a photo opportunity. While he's there he grabs a microphone off one of the stage hands and jumps back don onto the mat and faces Bryan. The music stops, but a Hardy chant starts. Once it has died down Hardy begins to talk.

Jeff Hardy: It seems to me, that the creatures out there are sick of hearing what you have to say.

The crowd loudly cheer, but Jeff wastes no more time.

Not only do they seem sick of what you have to say week in week out on the mic, but they seem to be sick of what they see from you week in week out, they're sick of you cheating your way to everything available to you, they're sick of good honest workers being robbed out of victories, out of championships, and out livelihoods by people like you, people like Sandow and people like Bray Wyatt, especially when they all can't achieve a single accomplishment without the aid of each other. You want to take about my facades, go ahead, we can all see that all you have done is watch back tapes of other people who have put down Jeff Hardy, and like every catchphrase, submission hold and wrestling move you possess, it is not original. You attacked my brother, but my brother is his own man. And also he said if that's all you got you ain't much of a man either. You can think your one of the main men around here, hugging onto that belt over your shoulder, but everyone knows your not. If it wasn't for my personal life taking more of an importance in the past few weeks then you wouldn't be able to stand here talking about your efforts as tag team champions because you simply wouldn't be them anymore. It would be myself and Edge and maybe.... just maybe it would have humbled yourself and Damien to a point where you fall off that cloud you seem to think you are perched on, looking down at everyone else and slam you straight to the mat of reality, that just because you work in numbers doesn't mean your on top. I guess if you truly think about it, it would seem to be the opposite. You have the boss, the one man that is right up there, doesn't have to dream up his own sense of achievement because he has earned it. You have the middle men, striving to get to where he is but using the same morals. And then you have the bottom of the office. The replaceable staff in a high churn workplace.... the men that work in numbers. Well, I may not have been in the ring for while but you can bet that I am more than ready to get to my desk, this ring, and get to work crunching some numbers on Friday night!

The crowd cheer but Jeff brings them down to earth quickly.

There is a problem though. Our World Heavyweight champion.... John Cena. John, after the second bite of the cherry you achieved what... I and a lot of others thought you couldn't do, and that is get back to the top of a wrestling brand, become that top man and wear the championship with pride. Congratulations, you earned that. My problem however, is that your on my radar. I told you right back before Summerslam, right before these Enlightened Saveloys became public enemy number one, that win or lose you would see me very soon. When Bray Wyatt, Damien Sandow and this guy here with me tried to take the title off you, I did not come out here to help you. I came out here to steal the same thing that they stole off me at Summerslam, and that was the Money in the Bank opportunity. Daniel Bryan can complain as much as he likes about the shots I gave him with the steel chair, if he's lucky he won't get the same fate a little later on down the road. But John, make no mistake, we are tag team partners for this match, but we are in no instance on the same page, or on the same team. The only part of you I like right now is the belt your wearing, and give me the slightest of opportunities and I'll be taking that off you in a heartbeat. And deep down I could see it in your eyes at Vengeance, you know it. You know it because the truth, it's all stacked up against you. I saved your championship for you and not to tread on any opponents toes but... You're Welcome. And two I have proven I can beat you. You..... Haven't proven anything to me.

What I will say however is this. This Friday night, we have a common enemy over the other side of the ring. A team in which both of us no doubt will take enormous pleasure in shutting the mouths of the tag champions so here is my proposal. For fifteen minutes on Friday night... We both forget that I don't like you, and that you don't like me. All we remember is Bryan, and Sandow... We really don't like them. But after that, come the bell win or lose, my focus returns to the shiny chest-plate that has your name on it, and doing my upmost best to rip that off there.

Jeff waits for a response from anyone....

Attachments

• 3686453319a9608876397l.jpg
    3686453319a9608876397l.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 1

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats

[video=youtube;t0fXXBeeKBY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0fXXBeeKBY[/video]

Sandows theme plays and the crowd immediately boo, he emerges through the curtain his championships as always under his robe as he looks out throughout the audience. Sandow waits for a moment before holding his microphone up to his lips as he walks down the ramp

SD_681_Photo_053.jpg

Damien Sandow:

Allow me to beg your indulgence for one moment, for the benefit of the simpletons in the audience and the simpleton in my ring I shall reintroduce myself. My name is Damien Sandow, I am your UWF Television and Tag Team Champion and as always I am here to help all of you. All of you except for Mr. Jeffrey Hardy, for he is beyond saving unless he erratically pulls up on the controls from the nosedive he's currently in. At the Vengeance event we were set to embark on a new era, an era of enlightenment that no one would be able to deny as we would have held three championships amongst us. And yet in that moment You decided to interfere, and in doing so have halted the furtherance of their salvation. And yet they still cheer you, they cheer you because that is how low they have sunk. They like you because you're different, when they need to realize that different does not always mean something is good. When a man chooses to enjoy the soft subtleties in a novel instead of berating the tiniest things in 140 characters or less, that is a different you should stride for. When a man chooses to pain his hair and his face, the wear the atrocious clothing you wear, and act in the manner that you do, that is change you desperately need to create distance away from. Instead of choosing the philosophical literature and mastering of technical wrestling that we are, they choose the bright colored 3 page picture book that you are, and to that extent John Cena is. The difference being you can deduce what the pictures in Mr. Cenas book is, while yours are simply paint splattered on a blank canvas being past for "art".

*Damien Sandow climbs the steels steps up to the ring apron*

Speaking of which, Mr. Cena is regrettably our new world heavyweight champion. Mr. DiBiase was a man I could see as champion and not think anything of it, but Cena holding that championship only helps to further these peoples ill-fated admiration of him. I extended out to him an offer to join my word and he rejected said offer, and the grandest issue I have with Mr. Cena and yourself is a simple one. Your manipulative hold on the minds of the children, for it is they you have the strongest hold on and it is them that you are ruining the future with. Instead of growing up to be intellectuals they want to grow up and pain their face and hair, or live through the motto John Cena adheres to. Which is not a total incorrect one but lacks the base of which they need to be able to stand on, A life raised with you two as their heroes is a life full of disappointment, ridicule, and doltishness. Which is why we are taking it upon ourselves to put an end to that one and for all, and follow my word just as so many others should in the path of enlightenment. Both of you separately are intellects greatest rival...

*Sandow looks towards the booing crowd holding up a hand*

Thank you for your irrelevant opinion

*Sandow fixes his robe before continuing*

However, on the Smackdown Serial both of you team to face us. Even after having to defend both my championships in the span of a couple days, and being no moment to pause within shows, I still look forward to this bout. As we will be able to correct the wrong you bestowed upon us immediately, and further eradicate you from this ring so as to save these people from your very being. On Friday evening it will have been one month and twenty four days since the first time Y.E.S Teamed with Mr. Wyatt, and in that bout we defeated the likes of Edge, You Mr. Hardy and Mr. Cena. And this time will be more of the same, just as with every pay per view event, Y.E.S coming out on top. And we do so because we are not fighting for selfish reasons, we are fighting for the greater good, we are enlightening the unwashed masses city by city until all of you false idols fall to our feet and in doing so shine the line in these peoples minds that we are what we say we are. Your Enlightened Saviors...You're welcome

Blizzard

Reaction score

“BRRRRR-RAPIDOOOO!â€
[video=youtube;52ZF1Foo6a4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52ZF1Foo6a4[/video]

John Cena’s entrance music blares out of the speakers, and the crowd bursts in thunderous cheers. All of a sudden, the always over hyped, new World Heavyweight Champion, John Cena bursts out onto the stage, which is a pleasure from the U.W.F. Universe. John Cena has his World Heavyweight Championship in one hand, as the cameras slowly zoom in to the nameplate which reads “John Cenaâ€. John Cena looks into the camera and screams out “It feels so damn good to have this belt around my waist! Let’s do this!†before meeting the end of the stage. John Cena takes a bow forward, straightening himself before raising his right arm quickly, saluting the ring. John Cena springs forward and sprints down the entrance ramp. John Cena slides in the ring and hops up and onto his feet, as he spins around staring at the cheering audience. John Cena bounces off the ropes and raises his championship belt as the response is cheers. John Cena walks over to the end of the ring, grabbing a microphone before speaking.

normal_shot0116.png

THE CHAAAMP... IS... HEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEE-AHHHH!

John Cena screamed out his catchphrase which the U.W.F. Universe hasn’t heard in a while but it’s always a good feeling when they do hear it. Cena has a huge smile on his face, as Jeff Hardy stares at his championship belt, where as Y.E.S. are ignoring The Champ. Cena nods his head, before continuing.

John Cena: Ah, man! Y’all don’t know how good it felt to say that! After months and months and months of painful confrontations, I’ve finally been able to once again, call myself… THE CHAMP. This is all I wanted, folks. This is all I wanted all along, and the only reason I want it is because of all of you. I want all of you to see me with the World Heavyweight Championship so y’all know anything is possible. Nothing’s impossible, guys. And, I almost believed that I becoming World Heavyweight Champion would be impossible but I was wrong. I was wrong and I changed that to a right. At Vengeance, I emerged victorious, stored some justice here in U.W.F. by making Ted DiBiase submit, and become the new World Heavyweight Champion! I brought change back to this brand, GOOD change, and you all better believe it’s gon’ stay like that. It’s gon’ stay like that as long as the CeNation has a say in this! You hear that… Jeff?

The audience turns their attention to John Cena’s partner, Jeff Hardy who rubs his chin, listening to what The Champ has to say. Cena raises the championship belt in the air, allowing everyone to see. Cena lowers the belt as he places it on his shoulder, continuing.

John Cena: Y’know, Jeff. You had me for a second there. You had me fooled and I can see in the eyes on some of these people you had them fooled as well. I thought you changed your ways – I believed the ‘Anti-Christ of professional wrestling’ returned to his roots as the ‘Charismatic Enigma’. You obviously did but there’s one thing that stayed, homie. YOUR EGO. Your ego is still the size of Damien Sandow’s vocabulary, HUMUNGOUS! You think about yourself and no one else, Jeff. We all could see it. I know it, these people know it, and deep down inside, you know it. You know how much I like to fight, I welcome any challenges and I give the challenger the fight of their life. Y’know this, I appreciate you having my back at Vengeance but attacking me with a steel chair? Big ol’ mistake, Jeff. You’re damn right about us not liking each other. I’ve never liked you, Jeff, and after Vengeance? You can bet any ounce of that is GONE. It’s only a matter of time before you and I face off in this ring so when that time comes you prepare, Enigma. ‘Cause on SmackDown? We’re teaming up and we’re facing these two jackasses in Y.E.S. YES, you two Goatfaces.

The audience explodes in cheers as a “GOATFACE!†chant breaks out which responds with a huge smile on John Cena’s face. Daniel Bryan is visibly angry, and Damien Sandow attempts to calm him down as Cena continues.

John Cena: Y’know what, Daniel, you’re somewhat correct. Last time, you DID defeat me. As you say, I did fall to the feet of yourself. And, you do claim you’re better than me. Rest assured that’s all about to change, buddy. Y’see, Daniel, you may be one half of the Tag Team Champions, but honestly, what does that prove? At Vengeance, I BECAME THEE champion. Thee World Champion! So, what you did before? It means absolute nothing at this time! And Damien? I don’t even know what to say. I manipulate children? I’m ruining their future? NO. I’m helping their future, Damien. There’s a difference between what you and I do, Damien. I actually care, YOU don’t but rest assured for you as well – after SmackDown, you’ll realize I do this for a GOOD reason. You’ll realize I do this ‘cause I can, brainy.

John Cena nods his head, as a small “brainy†chant breaks out! Cena continues.

John Cena: Now, you can guess and say Y.E.S.’s staying on top after SmackDown, but that’s all it’s gon’ be. A GUESS. Whereas it’s a guarantee, as much as I don’t want to admit it, Jeff and I WILL be walking out victorious. You want a fight, Y.E.S.? Well, you got yourself a fight! I ain’t going down without swinging my fists, and I know it’ll be likewise for you two. So, with that being said, I wish you two the best of luck ‘cause since I have this championship with me, I need to prove a point. A point that’ll forever be stored in your minds, Goatfaces. And listen up, Jeff, ‘cause this applies to you as well. IF YOU WANT SOME… COME GET SOME!

John Cena lowers the microphone down by his side, as he raises the World Heavyweight Championship up in the air, allowing his partner and opponents to witness.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust

Daniel is quick to raise his microphone as soon as Cena raises his World Heavyweight Championship.

nmxh5d.jpg

Daniel Bryan: Ladies and gentlemen, this is the cowardice that constantly exudes out of John Cena. He's no hero. He's not someone to look up to and admire. If for nothing else, the constant pandering, the lack of in-ring talent, him being handed the world on a silver platter, If for nothing else than for the fact that he says “If You Want Some, Come Get Someâ€￾ and there's clearly a man standing right in front of his face telling him that he wants some and yet, John, you side-stepped my simple challenge. And, I'll admit, it could be construed that it's me weaseling myself into a World Championship match but, John, this is just as much about you as it is me. You see, you carry around that World Heavyweight Championship and call yourself “The Champâ€￾ and I bet you think that makes you the man. I bet you think that makes you....the best. Am I right?

Daniel pauses and Cena shakes his head in agreement and laughs and says “Well yeah!â€￾. Daniel doesn't find it as amusing.

Daniel Bryan: Just because you have a belt doesn't prove a thing, John. Just because you won that belt from 3 men who, in all honesty, don't deserve to be anywhere near it doesn't prove to me or anyone else that you're the best. In order to claim that right,you have to beat the best and let me let you in on something, Cena. Is John Cena the best? No. Is Jeff Hardy the best? No. I'm the best. I'm The Best Wrestler In The World. There are many imitators like CM Punk and Chris Jericho who use that moniker to sell t-shirts but I'm the real deal. Don't believe me? Ask Samoa Joe and Sting. Ask your tag team partner Edge, Jeff. Hell, ask our general manager Nigel. Every person who has been put in front of me I've defeated and proved my supremacy. You don't have to like it, you don't have to approve of it, all I expect is for you to acknowledge it. And Cena stands in front of me and doesn't even give any kind of response to my challenge? That's an insult, John. For someone who never quits and never gives up and never backs down, the thought of facing me again one-on-one scares the Hell out of you.

The crowd is boo-ing Daniel right out of this building. Cena gets real serious as Daniel addresses his partner Jeff Hardy.

Daniel Bryan: And Jeff, please, for the sake of all of us, I pray that you're speaking with a mind that's under the influence because, if that's you completely sober, then please pop a few pills and get back on that bottle. Family problems taking more of an importance? Jeff, let's not be coy here. You needed a break so you could find yourself a new supplier so he could hook you and your brother onto every substance you could possibly think of. Jeff, do you wanna know what it was like to hear your brother Matt squeal as I put him in the YES Lock? Would you like to know what it was like for him to feel helpless? Well, Jeff, who am I to leave you in suspense? I'll let you find out exactly what that feels like in our match because, I've been saying it and proving it for months and no one seems to get it, especially when glorified stuntmen like Jeff Hardy has the gall to call myself, Damien and Bray “replaceable.â€￾ Jeff, let me ask you a question: Did the UWF put on a successful PPV event, mind you with a poster with your face on it, without you? They sure did because Your Enlightened Saviors were there. Could the same be said about us? Without us, the UWF crumbles and falls. We are the backbone by which this company depends on. We are the textbook example by which all past, present and future UWF superstars are judged. Face facts, gentlemen. You may not like us, but you depend on us for a job.

Daniel smirks at Cena and Hardy as the crowd continues to boo. Damien's smug look is becoming even more smug as is Bryan's.

evdx6o.jpg

Daniel Bryan: Don't boo. Don't you dare boo what you know is true. This week on SmackDown is going to be a cakewalk, in all honesty. Jeff Hardy and John Cena, two men who's ego and personal pride are going to get in the way in doing what they've guaranteed to do and that is defeat us. A team who are on the same page can't beat us. The Black & White Machines, The Bizzare Ones, Teams that were actual teams, couldn't get the job done and yet these two, and I'm stealing your word Damien, miscreants think they have a chance. That's laughable. We will continue to do what we do best and that's everything. We are Your Enlightened Saviors and we WILL enlighten you.....Or you will die trying.

Daniel lowers his microphone as Jeff lifts his.

Lewb

Reaction score

jeffhardy10.jpg

Jeff Hardy: First of all Daniel, put that hand down a second and let's be real here. This is not the WWE, his name is not banned around here so I'll just come out and say it. It's not the YES lock, it's the Crippler Crossface, and you are spitting in every serious wrestling fans face by calling it anything else. As I said before, your about as original as Twilight but that age group already has their favorite wrestler in my "partner" so you just don't have a niche here I guess. And I guess it's kind of cute that obviously Damien Sandow has been giving you lessons in the back on vocab and whatnot, but there's one thing he has failed to teach you. You are only as good as your last match. So you can ark on about beating Samoa Joe, and Sting and yeah, your last match you beat two men that would challenge Dean Ambrose for craziness. But the last time we were in the ring together you needed me to screw my team out of a victory, and this time you won't get such luck. For a group of men that value themselves on being the backbone of the UWF. I don't think you as a collective unit have one between you. Hell, I'm surprised you came out here on your own in the first place. Tell me, if your the "Best Wrestler in the World", how come you don't hold a singles championship? How come, you have a tag team partner with a singles championship, and you don't? Best in the world? It seems to me that your not even the best in your team.

And Damien. Don't think for one second that I was giving you a compliment of any kind... No. Through all of the nouns and the pro-nouns and the verbs... there was only one adjective in all of that, and you never even said it. Procastinating. Surprised I know such a long word? Not that I feel you need me to do but I'll explain what it means anyway. Your stalling Sandow! You know that actions speak louder than words in the wrestling business, so when your talk is better than your walk so to speak, there's something wrong. Maybe you wouldn't resort to expressing yourself away from your words but that is something I have done for years and when I do it, I don't get booed for it. Hell, you might have ten times the amount of interesting things to say than me but can you hear that..... Intent. The people here are intent to listen to me.... They try to drown out every word you say. But when the words turn into fists this Friday Sandow the time for procastination ends. Time for egos end too. Cena may be right, I may have a confidence about myself and my abilities that I am tired of hiding, but I can see a massive ego-bomb waiting to happen. The only enlightenment will ever happen when this explosion erupts all off on each other when one of you decides they're the leader, and you all disagree. Me and John, we aren't leaders of anything. I may not like him but I have the respect for him to come out here night in night out on his own and fight for what he believes in... which is exactly what I do. Right now we both stand for Y.E.S. Ours is a little different to what yours means though. Your End: Smackdown!

After pointing at Sandow and Bryan he looks at Cena, who smirked at Hardy's last statement. He stares at the World champion unti the smirk disappears and he then talks directly to his tag partner.

All I think about is myself, huh? I save you from the ambush that would have left you the laughing stock of Vengeance, returning early from a family crisis and all I think about is myself??? Your damn right John. Has a tag partner ever won you a world heavyweight title? Has a tag partner ever got you to that top pedestal that only has two footholes on. No, and it took me over ten years to realize that. My days of always working for an equal partner are long gone, I know it, you should know and these people should know it. If anyone believes that it's any different then they are only fooling themselves. And the only reason you can see it plain as day is because your exactly the same. It's more calculating from you though because, every time you grant a wish for a child, it looks selfless but it raises your stock. Every book, DVD, t-shirt signing you do, it raises your stock... Everything you do raises your stock to benefit yourself and that's all you really care about. So before you start pointing the self finger, point that finger to yourself. I can't wait for this match on Smackdown. Because I will know as soon as that bell rings, I'll have your attention even if I do nothing at all. I got you exactly where I want you John.... You'll see.

The warning to Cena gets interrupted by Sandow.

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen

Batista lowers his microphone and just as he does the lights lower and the familiar base line of a familiar theme plays over the PA system

[video=youtube;1r38RZnUfYE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1r38RZnUfYE[/video]

'Broken Out In Love' by Mark Crozer plays loudly across the arena and before long Bray Wyatt makes his way out from the back with Eli Cottonwood not to far behind. He is smiling for some reason, despite losing at the Pay Per View to Jeff Jarrett. He has his briefcase with him in his hand and a microphone in the other. Wyatt begins to speak as he walks down the ramp.

bray-wyatt_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

Bray Wyatt: Man, for the longest time I have walked among you folks and just marvelled at how corrupt and broken y'all are. Now I understand though, through my interaction with all of you, I have learned that these people become mindless degenerates because they just like to copy who they see in the ring. That's pretty damn inditing for the human race but I can't see it any different, man, and I do believe that we are all doomed as a result. I mean, you people... y'all know that Jeff Jarrett is three things, a womaniser, an exploiter of those of less sophistication and a cheater. You cheer on a man who had to cheat to beat me at the last Pay Per View... that's laughable... but, y'know what?, that's just fine because I am done with my mission to save all of you. I have done all I can and the chosen few I have saved will remain in my congregation... and the rest of you?, well you made your bed and you will all lie in it when it's gone up in flames at the end of the world which... I might add... is impending... it's right round the corner, man.

The crowd begin to chant 'Wyatt Sucks!, Wyatt Sucks!'.

And I find it kinda funny, man, I really do, that people like to use the term 'that's a sign of Armageddon' sometimes sparingly for humour, or something. You guys have been saying that about the two tag team pairings this week. Mortal enemies teaming together. Men who have hit each other with all sorts of weapons, men who have cheated one another out of championship opportunities... and the one true shining light of hope in the undeniable world of darkness that is UWF today, 'The Angel in The Dirt', Bray Wyatt. Maybe it is a harbinger of the end times... but I will be the decider of that. This week is simply an excuse for me to physically exorcise my will... and cleanse UWF of more 'moral monsters'... even if I have to do it to my 'partner'... Jeff Jarrett... and I will be your partner this week Jeff, because I am an angel, I forgive and I forget... but I will warn you I will not forgive this world for what it has done to me. You are just a bit-part in something much bigger Jeff... but soon, you will all see, that I am heaven bound after a living hell and I WILL... bring on the end times... because I have just the very tool to do it. Should I see fit...

Bray raises his Money In The Bank briefcase as the crowd boo loudly.

BDC

Reaction score
Re: UWF Friday Night Smackdown 10/05/2012 Card*

Oh, NICE! Will answer all of you tonight!!

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Re: UWF Smackdown: Edge vs. Rey Mysterio

Rey takes his hand back in shock as he could not believe what he has just heard. Rey goes onto speak towards Edge in disgust

images

Rey Mysterio: Edge I can't believe what you are saying. You are wondering if honor and respect will take you into anything. Edge I earned my shot for the World heavyweight championship because of my respect, and honor I have for this company. This is what I believe in, but hey as a hero... I guess there is time where you have to deal with people who decide to join the side of being a villain. It is something painful I must endure, and must find a way to overcome. That is what a true hero must do. So Edge even though you're now a villain too me. There is no doubt I agree with you about how we will steal the show and how we will be the one's people talk about after Smackdown is over. Edge the people though. They won't be talking about me being on a list of casualties that you seem to created just now. What they are going to be talking about how honor and justice will conquer over all. You see Edge justice, it is something people I think truly do not understand. So let me educate you on what justice stands for.

Rey goes in his utility belt and pulls out a special book this book seems to have something written on it Rey goes and he begins to read the book

Rey Mysterio: See this Edge, this right here is the super hero dictionary. This right here will tell you the definition of justice. Now let me read this to you right here Edge.

Rey flips through the pages to try and find the words. Rey says "ah ha" real quick and he goes through the book and starts to read the definition of justice

Rey Mysterio: Here it is justice. Justice is a noun, the quality of being fair and reasonable. That is what Justice says here in this book. Now Edge you feel that you're being a fair and reasonable person. Telling me you will destroy me? Tell me Edge do you now understand what justice means and why I am here. Edge I use justice as a key too make it so people can understand the joy of being safe. So families can come to these shows and have fun with their children, and leave knowing they have a good time. That is how I see it Edge. You are all about you Edge, you want to put your ego over everyone else's enjoyment huh Edge? The world does not just revolve around you no...

The world revolves everyone around it. So Edge be selfish, be someone blinded by there own hate to realize what you are doing is wrong, and you are one move away from the 619. The truth will be awakened Edge and you will truly understand where true heart realizes on. Than Edge maybe you will put that big ego to the side, and go on to move with a better calling in your life, but right now Edge you need to be stopped, and I will stop you. Not for myself, but for the UWF, and the people around the world

Rey looks at Edge with huge heated motion.​

BDC

Reaction score

Jarrett flashes that 'not to impressed' grin and looks Dean Ambrose up and down.

ELCABONG.jpg

Jeff Jarrett: Hardcore? Isn’t that where they don’t have to obey any rules and pull crap like Bray’s ‘you got a purty mouth’ cousin jumpin ya from behind. Really? Awesome! Double J likes a good ole fashion slobber knocker just as much as the next guy. And, what did you say your name was? Dean? Listen, boy, you talk about old Dean and new Dean like you’ve been in this here business a while. I'm simply not familiar with your line of work.

Ambrose takes exception to that last statement and says some choice words that have to be bleeped!

Jeff Jarrett: Yeah, nice. Once you get a real move-set and some skills, come back and talk to me kid.

FCWTV26022012SakamotovsDeanAmbrose002_0170.jpg

Jarrett turns his back on Dean and the former champion almost launches into him, but Batista stops him and asks him to save it. That's when Jarrett turns around and locks eyes with Batista.

Jeff Jarrett: Batista? Nah, too easy. I mean, I make some steroids jokes and talk about your lackluster career at WWE and I'm done. Damn, I gotta go there! DAVE! You go and make jokes about the size of my brain being the size of a peanut? Well, at least, my DICK isn't shriveled to that size like yours! Thank you, Steroids!!

Jeff-Jarrett-tna-superstar-11.jpg

Jarrett turns and strutts as the crowd erupts. Suddenly, it's Batista that loses it and almost pummels him. But Jeff is quick enough and smart enough to roll out of the ring. Suddenly, he looks eye to eye with his partner for the night.

Jeff Jarrett: Bray! Good to see ya, bud? How did that motorboatin’ session do ya? Huh? Have we converted ya yet, buddy? Not yet? Well, we’ll keep workin’ on it. Listen, ya talk a great game about people cheatin’ and hittin’ people from behind and taking what they want…sounds a lot like you and the beard club for boys! How many times has someone had to run in and stop you guys from stealin’ you a championship? I’ll tell ya, as many times as it takes. You can carry that damned briefcase around and talk a good game, but, in the end, guys like me and Del Rio are gonna make sure you earn that title! And, I know this ain’t winnin’ me no points with you tonight, and I could give a rat’s ass! I’m gonna get in the ring and do what ole Double J always does; beat ass and take names!! And Dave, Dean? You’re on the top of the King of the Mountain’s list!!

Dean and Batista are now against the ropes daring him to get back in the ring with them.

Jeff Jarrett: Listen guys, got a lot of respect for your potential in the ring and, as far as I’ve seen, potential means you ain’t done nothin’! Tonight, you get to put up or shut up against none other than the KING OF THE MOUNTAIN, Jeff Jarrett! And, on Smackdown, once the night is over, we’ll see who’s talkin’ and who’s walkin’!

JeffJarrett8.jpg

Jarrett throws the microphone and walks past Bray and his trained monkey giving them both solid stares.​

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

Dean Ambrose frantically walks back and forth with an angry scowl on his face. He then puts the mic up to his mouth before frantically laughing.

ambrose7.jpg

Dean Ambrose
You really think I'd get that mad over those petty little insults you threw at me? Even if you were a man whose accomplished so much in this business like John Cena, I'd still laugh at all the absurdity coming out from your mouth. Like you don't know who I am. Smackdown's first World Heavyweight Champion, and third. I should be the one not familiar with a fools work. You go around claiming to be the king of the mountain. Remind me when that was again? 6 years ago? I mean you weren't even apart of this years King of the Mountain match. I on the other hand was. The same could be said for Batista and Bray Wyatt. The fact of the matter is, you haven't done a damn thing to prove to these people just how good you claim to be. I come out here all the time and prove it.

The crowd roars for Ambrose as he moves on to Bray Wyatt.

Dean Ambrose
So out of all your ramblings, all I got was that you're unhappy you have to team with Jarrett but you'll do it anyway. Just say that! You just keep spitting out nonsense and throwing words together. Did anyone ever teach you how to actually speak? You're dad made tons of money, you should have been in a private school. I was dirt poor and never graduated but I can sure as hell talk!

The crowd eats up his words as Ambrose walks over and leans on the ropes.

Dean Ambrose
And I thought our team was bad. Me and Batista, Batista and I can are at least capable of beating the living hell out of people single handedly. I mean both of you need 3 people in order to win your matches. I alone have accomplished more than all of you combined! No amount of cheesy jokes and preaching will be able to beat Batista and I! Hell I doubt you could even beat Batista alone. So before you go running your mouths off again, note that even if by some miracle you pull off a win, you'll never amount to me!

Dean Ambrose backs into a corner and sits down as the crowd goes wild.

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen

Wyatt turns to face Dean Ambrose.

normal_FCW_6312_Full_Show_28HQ29_mp40082.png

Bray Wyatt: So I can't talk?... that don't mean so much comin' from a dirty sinners mouth like yours Dean Ambrose. You see, my daddy... he wasn't a rich man... he plundered it all on all the drugs and other such sinful vices that ruin lives and he became an abusive man. So if you wanna talk about rough upbringings then I've got all day to let you know how my life was HELL... before I became truly angelic. You need to go through that hell to become truly great Dean, and I know you're aware of that because of your life so far. I know you had it rough. Thing is though man, you ain't learned from it. You are still the same guy who lived it rough on the streets while his daddy was in jail and his momma was shootin' up. Your sins of the past have not been atoned Dean Ambrose... you are still that vacuum of sin that has been created not only from your past but by your present self. You may act maniacal, but deep down inside that rotton core of yours you have nothing more than sin, anger, and hatred for what the world gave to you... and you can be saved, man. I can SAVE you.

The crowd boo as Bray stands in front of Dean Ambrose who stands up in the corner he is seated in. He places a hand on Dean Ambrose's shoulder but Ambrose shrugs him away and Wyatt takes some steps back smiling as he does so.

However I'm afraid Dean Ambrose, that I have made a promise unto myself, that I will not save anyone who don't want it, and I can see in your eyes that you don't want it. So what I will do... is I will perform a physical exorcism on you, I will beat the demons out of you!. Then.... then you can be free like me, man. No longer in the shackles of sin. No longer a vessel for the moral monsters that plague all of these people here tonight... except of course for me, man.

Bray turns to Jarrett, Jarrett standing, holding his head, sick of hearing Wyatt's diatribes.

Jeff.. do you think what you did to me at Vengeance was funny?. Do you think what you did to me was the kinda act of a man who is an idol for these people?. No it wasn't... and to answer your question, no, it hasn't changed me. The filth that you allow yourself to be a part of and tried to force me to be apart of has no effect on me. I am pure. I am divine. I can not and will not be changed by the sins of others. Jeff Jarrett, what you did to me, will come with a price when all is said and done... sinners never win in the end and I will make sure that is the case. You will languish, Jeff. Languish at the end of the world when I... Bray Wyatt... stand atop as the true, King of The Mountain and allow the whole world to see that winners ain't sinners and that only the truly divine can stand atop that said mountain and claim to be the one ruler over the sinful masses. That time is coming soon Jeff... that time is unpreventable and I just can't wait to see your face when it's all said and done when you look up and you see your new god, the new messiah... 'The Angel in The Dirt'... Bray Wyatt.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Re: UWF Smackdown: Edge vs. Rey Mysterio

Edge keeps a steady gaze. Unchanging looking down at Rey Mysterio.

The Rated “R” Superstar Edge:
Justice. Justice is what got you to your title shot. Justice is what got you to where you are. You are telling me that all this justice, respect, and honor crap is the way to go? The way to progress and is the rightful way to achieve what it is I want to do? That I should just behave and cater to all those people out there and that will be the way to make it to the top? Because somehow I just don’t see it. I just do not believe that is the way to fully go in order to succeed. Look at what happened to you with your whole justice talk and follow the good guy role. You got nowhere. You have received nothing. You want to be all fair and reasonable but being fair and reasonable is going to have you get your ass kicked week in and week out. And now what you are going to have to deal with is me. You are going to have to deal with a man that is looking to get himself back to the top. Get himself back in the mix of things. And by going the fair and reasonable route… that got me nowhere. So you can grab at your little utility belt and pull out your little books all you want but there is a word in the dictionary for all of that… it’s called bullshit.

But you are right on one thing. I am finally becoming more focused on me. I’m doing what is necessary for me and necessary for you or for the fans. I need to be able to take care of me. I need to be able to cater to my needs. I NEED to be able to prove to myself that I am the best out there week in and week out. Whatever it is you do… I don’t know and I don’t care. You want to continue in your fantasy where you are some magical gnome or superhero or something, you keep on at it. But me… I’m the one that has to face myself each and every day. Not them. Those people out there don’t have to look in the mirror for me. They aren’t living my life. I AM. And I am choosing to do what is right in my eyes. I am choosing to make this conscious decision to better myself by any means necessary. And I am going to be doing that by focusing my talents on not only delivering matches of the night, but also winning these said matches propelling myself closer and closer to the ultimate goal that is the world title. And if you aren’t in it for the belt then why are you here?

Edge pauses for a moment gauging Rey Mysterio’s reaction to the question before continuing.

The Rated “R” Superstar Edge:
I didn’t expect you to have a reaction or a response. Just accept it. You can talk all high about your 619 and being one move away and everything but I’ll tell you this… I have to be a specific spot for you to hit that. For you to be hit by the spear… all you have to do is take one wrong step. Just one wrong step anywhere and it can be lights out for you. So always be on your guard… you may try to do the right thing in being about the people but the bottom line is… those people out there… they can’t save you from what you are about to be. A statistic.

Edge lowers his mic.

SBS

Reaction score
UWF Smackdown 10/12/12 Card*

NewSmackdownBanner.png

UWF Smackdown Card: 10/12/2012

Last week was hot from Atlanta Georgia. And this week plans to be just as thrilling heading into Halloween Havok after Desmond Wolfe announced three big matches heading into the Supershow. And folks there are plenty more to come, what will they be? Tune in to Smackdown to find out from New Orleans Louisiana.

BrayWyatt1.jpg
Vs.
DolphzigglerSmack_zpsa76d05c6.jpg

Bray Wyatt v. Dolph Ziggler

Last week was very bittersweet for both men. Ziggler won his debut match via count-out, while Wyatt found himself on the wrong side of his own money in the bank briefcase. With both men being left off the card for Havok so far both men are looking to change that and a win in this contest would definitely get them in prime position for it.

BigShow.jpg
Vs.
RobVanDam.jpg

Big Show v. RVD

Rob Van Dam hasn't been seen since his failed attempt at winning the World Championship at Vengenace. Last week the Big Show made a claim to the European Championship, so it only makes sense that his opponent this week would be the former European Champion himself.With Van Dam itching to get back into action and get some momentum back, however the Big Show has left destruction and broken bodies in his wake. Will Mr. Friday Night be next?

SandowTV.jpg
Vs.
DeanAmbrose.jpg

Television Championship

Damien Sandow v. Dean Ambrose

After having the week off last week thanks to his tag match, Damien Sandow is forced once again to put his TV Title belt on the line. This time against what some call the face of Smackdown Dean Ambrose. Sandow has managed to keep the title for a few weeks, an impressive feat for a title which is held almost weekly, but when he's going against a crazed psychopath like Ambrose, will Sandow's intellect help him retain, or hurt him?

Batista.jpg
Vs.
Edge.jpg

Batista vs. Edge

In a battle of Spears its the Rated R Superstar Edge and the Animal Batista. Feeling left out and like he is going nowhere, management has given Batista his biggest match since Money in the Bank. Batista looks to prove he still has it but he has to go up against a man who proved last week he'll do anything to win. Will the Animal return to his destructive ways, or will Edge win again?

ReyMysterio.jpg
Vs.
JeffHardy.jpg

Mysterio is the new Number One Contender to the World Championship! And with that responsibility means higher competition, and what bigger competition than that of the Enigma Jeff Hardy! With Hardy's motives still to this day not entirely clear, Rey looks to get Justice for all the fans who want an answer, but Hardy isn't going to go down lightly. Will the Superhero of the UWF be able to answer the Enigma and give him a defeat. Or will the Anti-Christ's heart be too much for this hero to bare? John Cena is expected to be on Commentary for this main event!

We Will Hear From:

John Cena and Rey Mysterio on their thoughts on facing each other for the World Title at Havok.

Raven on why he came back now and why Dean Ambrose.

Bray Wyatt on being left off the card at Halloween Havok.

The Brooklyn Brawler holds an open challenge!

Jeff Jarrett will answer the Big Show’s challenge and give us an update on Ricardo.

Status
Not open for further replies.