UWF 2012: Past Smackdown Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Re: UWF Friday Night Smackdown December 7th Card

Quick update.

I haven't seen anything from Rey in the past couple of days, so I'm going write his matches and try and get this bad boy to you tonight.

I apologize for the late show

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

Its all good holmes.

BDC

Reaction score

Good in the Hood! We can wait to see Jarrett's epic win :p

Nah, look forward to seeing that match. Win or lose, it's something to be proud of!

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
UWF Friday Night Smackdown December 7th Edition

NewSmackdownBanner.png

[video=youtube;WLaKoFClGkU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLaKoFClGkU[/video]

'Re-Education' by US Punk outfit Rise Against plays over the audio system as Smackdown kicks off. Pyro shoots out of every imaginable orifice of the arena as the camera pans around showing the excited fans who jump up and down, fists in the air, awaiting the Smackdown action that is due to proceed. The camera continues to pan the arena before settling on our announce team of Good Ol' JR, Jim Ross and 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper!.

UCWRawPiperJR.png

Jim Ross: Welcome to UWF Friday Night Smackdown everyone! After a month of no shows, we are back in business after an unbelivable Survivor Series Pay Per View. And Rowdy, can you believe it, we have a new World Heavyweight Champion in Jeff Hardy!

"Rowdy" Roddy Piper: The spot monkey did it JR. I was shocked!

JR: And that's not all folks, due to their victory at Survivor Series, YES has full control of Smackdown for the entire month. What are we going to be in store for?

Piper: I don't know, but I have a feeling it is going to be interesting. That being said, we sadly have unfortunate news. Our opening contest between Rob Van Dam and Big Show has to be cancelled due to travel issues, but never the less, we still have a great show planned. Let's get to it.

The titantron illuminates to loud boos as Dolph Ziggler is shown on screen addressing the UWF “universe†and Smackdown fans in attendance.

sg-me07_dolph_intv_111412.jpg

Dolph Ziggler: 9 other men. 3 eliminations. 1 sole survivor. Just numbers that are going to define a generation. The showoff generation and that does not mean I want kids going round with my t-shirt on and bleaching their hair trying to be their “hero†because that is exactly what makes me sick about Jeffrey Nero Hardy…it’s cool to use his middle name now right? See that’s the problem with the guy and with Smackdown as a show it’s full of guys who think they’re the best and full of guys trying to correct some sort of childhood trauma by acting out and acting like an idiot at the same time. Last champ? John Cena. The ‘good guy’ who couldn’t wrestle his way past an 60 year old Dolph Ziggler and that’s not because I’ll lose a step, no, I’ll be stealing the show until I can’t walk down to that ring! What makes me the best? Is it my looks? My natural charisma? My athleticism? The fact I could make good ol’ JR look good in that ring? Yes, all that and more…yes…yes…Your Enlightened Saviours. Feeling enlightened? I mean I know they’re running the show and they owe me but I hope everyone has taken notice that I outlasted every single member at Survivor Series. That makes me single handedly better than the most dominant force in UWF!

Dolph smirks and looks off-screen for a few seconds letting the anger boil in the marks in the crowd.

And not only that, I’m single handedly better than every single member of team Desmond Wolfe and now there is NO CHOICE but to give me a title match with Jeff Hardy. Didn’t expect that one did you Desmond? You were waiting for one of your lackys, Raven maybe, or even Dean Ambrose, to win that shot. Maybe it was all being set up to skyrocket Jeff Jarrett to the top again but you didn’t plan for Dolph Ziggler! Whatevs, why would you? Loss after loss leading to beatdown after beatdown until Damien Sandow practically begged me to join his team because there was no-one else left. Yeah thanks. Unfortunately for every single member of the Smackdown roster and the management upstairs I came good and STOLE THE DAMN SHOW! So now there’s a spanner in the works because the show stealer is going to take the enigmatic era and cut it short. The showoff is going to take the contenders and cut them off. The hashtag:heel is going to laugh in the face of Bray Wyatt and beat him anywhere and at anytime. Forget Jeff Hardy, you’re all very close to a brand new era of match of the year candidates every single night of the week, every single week of the year with ME as your champion. Sandow would say you’re welcome. I say if you’re really grateful…buy the merch. Show. Off.

The scene cuts to black.

Camera turns Smackdown's attention away from live action and shows a segment from 'Earlier Today' and the World Heavyweight Champion Jeff Hardy is seen in his hotel room, World title proudly sitting by his side. He seems to be finishing off sending a text message as he turns to face the camera.

3730w6.jpg

Jeff Hardy: It has literally been like this all week. All week, I have constantly needed my phone charger by my side, as its constantly getting run down with Facebook messages, Tweets, you name it. Phonecalls, all congratulating me for my efforts at the Survivor Series, and becoming YOUR World Heavyweight Champion. It has literally been overwhelming the response I have had, I feel the need to thank you all. Normally, I would come down to the ring, in my facepaint and my ring gear and thank you all later but I feel the need to thank you now. I am humbled. Absolutely. But.... This is where the person side of Jeff Hardy ends. The wrestler Jeff Hardy.... The Champion... Jeff Hardy, is in action tonight! Straight after my victory against him, Edge gets a shot at redemption, an opportunity to keep himself in the title hunt. But; Opportunity Knocks is not a one man game.

No, I get my opportunity to shut Edge up once and for all tonight, which would benefit everyone seems as all he comes out with, is empty promises and a front. Since the day you blamed me for our failure at the tag team titles, it was my mission... no, Need... To beat you to the world championship. Admittedly in our early days you were the front runner. You beat me to most things. But I caught up with you eventually... and now, in UWF terms certainly, I have surpassed you. I have used your doubts of my ability to keep a level head as an advantage and I have reached the ultimate goal. Now, it's about staying there, and the healthiest way for me to do that is to get the second victory in a row over you.

But here's the thing. Last Sunday I beat you whether you may like to admit it or not. I am feeling the greatest that I have ever felt, and tonight... is a straight clean match. So you can bring Victoria down to the ring.... This Victoria, or the last Vickie you were married to, it doesn't matter one jot. They interfere, they cost you any further chances at this championship. Your help will be your hindrance tonight, and everything you have been working towards for the past six months, will all disappear...

In one... Twist.... Of.... FATE!

Hardy stares down the lens with a smirk as the camera fades.

Lillian Garcia: The following conest is scheduled for one fall....

I'm Here To Show The World.....!

[video=youtube_share;zF8d_68H6BA]http://youtu.be/zF8d_68H6BA[/video]

Lillian Garcia: Introducing first, from Hollywood, Florida, he is The Show-Off.... Dolph Ziggler!

dolph-ziggler-entrance-o.gif

In his pink ‘Show Off’ tee Dolph girates before spinning around and screaming some sort of delusional, grandeur based, self promotion at the crowd. Dolph walks down to the ring, pointing at himself and then his ‘Show Off’ tee before rolling into the ring and runs and jumps on to the turnbuckle to showboat some more. His music finishes and he awaits his opponent....

Lillian Garcia: And his opponent, from Nashville, Tennessee, weighing in at 235 pounds, he is the UWF European Champion; Jeff Jarrett!

THE CH-CH-CH-CHOSEN ONE!!

[video=youtube;7kr6ND4O8G4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kr6ND4O8G4&feature=plcp[/video]

Suddenly, as if on cue, the hard rockin' intro music of the King of the Mountain, Jeff Jarrett, begins to play and receives a strong pop from the crowd. Wasting no time, the Team Wolfe Captain marches out onto stage with his spikey, short hair and his slim, yellow glasses with his new (old) T-shirt design on. He stops at the top of the ramp and grins at Ziggler and shakes his head. After a short hesitation, he stomps on down the ramp and to the ring.

Snapshot311-4-20121-02AM.png

As he ascends the steel steps, he stops and looks over the crowd. The fans erupt in appreciation of their European Champion. He quickly steps into the ring and jumps to the ropes toward the camera. As the pyro goes off behind him, Double J yells at the camera.

imagesqtbnANd9GcQU97HhAggcd97NPdCal4gykYZu7uCb4Bi3  N7F9Xf8xATb_eLZQP8IpGG57.jpg

The pyro stops and Jarrett gets ready for his match.

Ding
Ding
Ding

The bell rings and Ziggler and Jarrett lock up. Jarrett, being the veteran is able to grab Ziggler by the skull and apply a side headlock. Jarrett squeezes on Ziggler’s head as “The Showoff†grabs the “Chosen One†by the hair and backs both men onto the far ropes. Referee Tim White admonishes Ziggler for the hair pull and Ziggler quickly responds by shooting Jarrett off to the far side of the ring, breaking the side headlock in the process. Jarrett runs the far ropes and comes back at Ziggler, who leaves his feet and delivers a standing dropkick directly to Jarrett’s face. The European Champion falls to the canvas and Ziggler goes for the first cover of the evening…

1…

2…

Jarrett rolls a shoulder!

Ziggler grabs Jarrett by the neck after the kick out, lifting the Chosen One to his feet. Ziggler then Irish whips Jarrett to the far corner, before going right after him. As Jarrett rests in the corner, Ziggler delivers a stiff knife edge chop directly to Jarrett’s chest. The Chosen One clutches his chest as he gasps for air and Ziggler quickly delivers a second chop. Once again, Jarrett yells in agony as he grabs his chest. Ziggler cocks back and throws a third knife edge chop, hitting Jarrett right in the same spot. As Jarrett tries to catch his breath, Dolph Ziggler takes the time to “Show Offâ€. Ziggler begins strutting around the ring in traditional Ric Flair fashion…

JR: And would you look at the disrespect shown by Dolph Ziggler!

Piper: What disrespect? He’s just styling and profiling. And honestly, he does it better than Flair!

Ziggler continues to strut, but what he does not realize is that Jarrett has had time to recover. Ziggler turns back to the corner where Jarrett was resting, looking to go back on the attack. When Ziggler turns around, Jeff Jarrett launches himself out of the corner, almost taking Ziggler’s head off with a clothesline. The Show Off goes to the canvas and gets right back to his feet. As he does, Jeff Jarrett is able to surprise Ziggler with a quick hip toss, taking Ziggler back down. As Ziggler lands on the canvas, Jarrett runs off the far ropes and uses them to gather momentum before dropping a knee right across Ziggler’s throat. As Ziggler grabs his throat, trying to breathe, Jarrett goes for a pinfall…

1…

2…

Ziggler kicks out!

Jarrett gets off Ziggler and applies a rear chinlock. Jarrett puts as much pressure on Ziggler as he possibly can as Ziggler reaches over his head and tries to grab Jarrett by the hair again. For the second time in this contest, Tim White steps in and tells Ziggler to release Jarrett’s hair. Ziggler complies, but that doesn’t help him out of the rear chinlock. Jarrett’s got a decent grip on him and Ziggler looks to be fading. His face is beginning to turn a bright red and his movements become slower and less lethargic. Tim White notices this as well and begins to check Ziggler. He raises Ziggler’s arm high in the air before releasing it. The arm falls to the canvas and White motions that to the timekeeper…

JR: And Dolph Ziggler may be out of this match!

White grabs Ziggler by the arm again and lifts it high in the air. He releases it for a second time and it falls to the canvas once more. All that’s left is a third and final arm drop and this match is over. White raises Ziggler’s arm in the air and releases it. His arm just hangs there…

Piper: I told you Ross! This kid is something special!

Dolph Ziggler will not die on this night. He begins finding the energy to get to his feet and know Jeff Jarrett’s rear chinlock has devolved into another side headlock. Ziggler quickly counters the side headlock by throwing right elbows directly into Jarrett’s midsection. Jarrett’s grip on Ziggler breaks and Ziggler is able to finally get separation. He runs towards the near ropes and comes back at Jeff Jarrett, who lowers his head in an attempted back body drop spot. Ziggler is ready and leapfrogs over Jarrett and as The Chosen One gets right side up, Ziggler turns him around and delivers a step up enziguiri. Ziggler’s boot echoes off the back of Jarrett’s head and the Chosen One falls to the canvas where Ziggler goes for another cover…

1…

2…

Jarrett kicks out!

Piper: Ha! He almost took Jarrett’s head off!

JR: Roddy, we’re supposed to be impartial!

Piper: I just don’t like Jarrett Ross. He’s broken 6,000 guitars and has never drawn a dime.

Dolph Ziggler gets back to his feet and knows that the end is near. He patently watches as the Chosen One tries to get to his feet. Ziggler positions himself behind Jarrett and just as Jarrett gets to his feet, Ziggler leaps high in the air and grabs The European Champion by the back of the head…

JR: Zig Zag!

As Ziggler attempts the Zig Zag, Jeff Jarrett holds onto the near top rope, using it to sturdy himself. In turn, Ziggler falls back first onto the mat below, where Jarrett quickly turns around and jackknifes Ziggler’s legs for another cover…

1…

2…

Ziggler kicks out!

Both men get to their feet at the same time and Dolph Ziggler swings wildly at Jeff Jarrett with a clothesline. Jarrett is able to duck under it and hook both of Ziggler’s legs before falling backwards and hitting a Russian leg sweep. Ziggler’s skull bounces off the canvas and Jarrett goes for another cover…

1…

2…

Ziggler kicks out again!

JR: And Dolph Ziggler continues to persevere!

Piper: I don’t know how many times I have to tell you Ross; the guy is a future World Champion!

Now Jarrett gets back to his feet after Ziggler kicks out. Jarrett begins stalking Ziggler, ready to put him away. Ziggler is slow to recover after the Russian leg sweep, but manages to push himself to a knee. This is when Jeff Jarrett strikes. Jarrett grabs Ziggler by the arm before spinning around his body and applying a Half Nelson…

JR: And now it looks like Jarrett is going for The Stroke!

Before Jarrett can hit his finishing move, Dolph Ziggler drops to a knee and rolls through, breaking Jarrett’s grip on him. Both combatants get to their feet on the opposing side of the ring and Jarrett charges towards Ziggler. The Show Off is prepared and as Jarrett runs towards him, Ziggler catches him with a Superkick to the jaw. Jarrett’s lights go out as he falls to the canvas and Ziggler covers him, hooking the far leg…

1…

Piper: Jarrett’s out!

2….

Jeff Jarrett kicks out!

JR: After a shot like that, how did Jeff Jarrett manage to roll the shoulder?

Dolph Ziggler is just as shocked as Jim Ross. He thought that was enough to put Jarrett away. Ziggler gets The Show Off watches as Jarrett pushes himself back to a knee and Ziggler runs right towards him, leaving his feet looking for the FameAsser. Before Ziggler can connect, Jarrett pulls his head backwards and Ziggler misses the move entirely. Dolph Ziggler happens to land on his feet, but Jeff Jarrett is behind him. Jarrett applies a Half Nelson before driving Ziggler face first onto the canvas with The Stroke!

JR: Jarrett hit The Stroke!

The European Champion turns the dead weight known as Dolph Ziggler over and hooks the far leg, looking for victory…

1…

2…

3…NO!!!

Dolph Ziggler gets a foot on the bottom rope!

Jarrett can’t believe it. He drags Ziggler away from the ropes and covers him again…

1…

2…

Ziggler rolls a shoulder!

Jeff Jarrett gets back to his feet, frustrated at not being able to put Dolph Ziggler away. Jarrett sees Zigger trying to get back to his feet and Jarrett goes back on the attack. Ziggler pulls himself up and Jarrett grabs him by the arm, once again spinning behind his body, quite possibly looking for another Stroke. But before he can connect, Ziggler drops to a knee once again and rolls through, this time cradling Jarrett and grabbing the tights for good measure…

1…

2…

JR: He’s got the damn tights!

3…

Lillian Garcia: Here is your winner; “The Show Off†Dolph Ziggler!!

dolph-ziggler-7_crop_exact.jpg

JR: And Ziggler steals one!

Jarrett kicks out right after the three count as Ziggler quickly slides out of the ring. “Here To Show The World†plays and the official soon meets Ziggler on the outside of the ring, raising his arm in victory. Ziggler brags as only Dolph Ziggler can and motions for the World Heavyweight Championship as he backs up the ramp. On the inside of the ring, Jeff Jarrett is furious as Ziggler walks to the back and Smackdown heads to commercial.

====================

Eve-Torres-wwe-divas-18507178-317-390.jpg

Look who made it to Smackdown

====================

The scene opens on Smackdown's forgotten signing standing in a backstage area with a black backdrop.

542764_387901964623422_1924247013_n.jpg

Eddie Guerrero: Remember me? For the duration of an entire month's time I have been under contract to the Ultimate Wrestling Federation. In that month, what has been done to capitalize on my signing? Absolutely nothing, ese'. Ever since Smackdown management spilled the beans on my return to professional wrestling early, murdering all intended build and accrued momentum in the process, I haven't even been an afterthought. For thirty-four days I have sat idly by and collected paychecks, checks containing allotments of money that are more than satisfactory for anyone working in my profession, but it didn't satisfy me because I haven't done anything to earn it. That wasn't even a match Rob Van Dam and I had, holmes.

Meanwhile people like Dave Batista are whining and complaining about their spot on the card and role in the company, when they should be thankful they're appearing on television at all. I have come to fill the void left by Stone Cold and give UWF back the cold-blooded, malicious member of the roster it has been sorely missing since that void was created, but I can't very well do that from my couch, now can I?

I'm not sitting around anymore, vato, and I'm not going to play mister nice guy either. I was sent to Smackdown to light a fire under me, and guess what ese', that fire's been lit, and I'm going to harness that flame to bring my Latino Heat on a level that's never been seen or felt before. You made a grave mistake not giving me what I deserve, because now I'm going to take it. You won't know when, you won't know how, but it's going to happen, holmes!

This is going to hurt you a lot more than it's going to hurt me.

The scene fades to black gradually, Eddie staring an intense hole into the camera as it does, a smirk on his face.

darkroom.jpg

We head backstage as the arena falls silent. There is a very dark room with a single hanging light bulb in the middle. The camera is focused on the darkness and that's when a familiar voice is heard.

So what happens now?

There is a very long pause until the voice speaks yet again.

The entire world has been talking about Survivor Series but now the time for the fallout has come. YES has control of Smackdown for the rest of the month and Smackdown is sure to be destroyed. Everything I've worked so hard for will lay on wayside as long as they are in charge. Smackdown will fall but in the ashes will rise a hero. The hero will purge all the evils who stood in his way. Throw them into the rubble they created and cast them to their eternal hell. Survivor Series has come and gone and the question is.....what's next?

Dean Ambrose emerges from the shadows as the crowd roars of excitement.

Dean Ambrose: What's next? Everyone's been asking me that since I "failed" to win the 5 on 5 match. Maybe if I had some teammates who were actually worth a damn, I wouldn't have been forced to eliminate 3 people on my own! But I digress. I did not "fail". It was never my intention to win that match. Would it have hurt? No but I wanted to go in there and show everyone who is the most dominant wrestler to ever step foot in a ring. Mission accomplished. But I digress yet again. What's next for Dean Ambrose. What are my plans for the future. Everyone should know by now that a being of my stature doesn't ever make plans. I go out and fight and mind my own business unless someone decides to get in mine. But however I do have plans this time. Nothing more dangerous than a dangerous man with a dangerous plan. But what is said plan?

Will I go back and fight for my World Heavyweight Championship? I don't need it. It seems like all it does is make coward's do everything they can to keep it instead of fight for it. Who knows I could go after the Television Championship. Rob Van Dam has never beaten me before anyways. But then again that's not really a challenge. Maybe I can fight my so called "Team Captain" this past Sunday, Jeff Jarrett. Maybe I'll take his European Championship out of his narcissistic hands. He could barely eliminate one man in our match and I outlasted him. Some captain. Or maybe I'll take on all of YES and single handedly become the first single tag team champion. I bet you're all thinking why would I go for those when I could easily become World Heavyweight Champion. It's not about championships, it's about prestige. If I can turn a Hardcore Championship into a World Heavyweight Championship, who says I can't do the same with any other title.

Ambrose smiles and brings his right hand to his face and makes circle motions with his index finger.

Dean Ambrose: Life is full of circles. History repeats itself over and over. If I have to repeat the past year over and over again for the rest of my career, I'd gladly do it. I've been in the most hellish matches here in UWF. Many Hardcore Matches, Two out of Three falls, King of the Mountain, Money in the Bank, I Quit. The memories excite me beyond belief. If the next year in UWF resembles my past year, well I’d love to do it again. But my plans. What are Dean Ambrose’s plans? Unless someone decides to step in my way, you’ll see very soon.

The crowd cheers as Ambrose simple walks backwards back into the darkness. The camera cuts away to someone cutting on the lights. This causes Dean to stop right in his tracks. Dean turns to see it was Daniel Bryan who turned on the lights. Dean walks toward him as Daniel begins to speak.

Daniel Bryan: I know exactly what your plans are. Hi Dean. It's been a while.

Dean Ambrose: Since I eliminated you at Survivor Series I would guess.

Daniel Bryan: Funny. You're a very funny guy. Yes, you eliminated me. You won the battle. But Y.E.S.? We won the war. You see, we run SmackDown for the next month and you are just the man I wanted to see. I knew I'd find you in the darkest corner of the arena. I'm not sure why but you are just like these people living in the dark. Thankfully, you have people like Your Enlightened Saviors to show you the light.

Dean Ambrose: Do you have anything important to say, Daniel?

Daniel Bryan: I certainly do. For the next month, we can do as we see fit and you have special plans this month. You see, Dean, for the next month, you won't be competing for championships. You'll be getting us coffee and doing everything we wish. Dean, you're going to be the personal assistant to Your Enlightened Saviors. You will serve us, you will clean for us, you will obey us. And, if you don't, you're fired. Not just from SmackDown, free to join another brand, no. You're fired from UWF. Now, come with me. You've got work to do.

Daniel walks away and the camera zooms in on Dean's face as the anger is flowing through him. He then follows Bryan as the camera goes back to ringside.

JR: Personal assistant? That isn't right!

Piper: This night is getting better and better!

Lillian Garcia: The following match is a 3 on 1 handicap match scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, the UWF Tag Team Champions and Mister Money in The Bank; Your Enlightened Saviors!

[video=youtube;t0fXXBeeKBY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0fXXBeeKBY[/video]

The theme music of the UWF Tag Team Champions begin to play and out walk all three members of YES. Sandow and Bryan have the Tag Titles around their waste and Bray Wyatt has his Money in The Bank briefcase in tow. All three members stare out into the crowd that boo them as they make their way down the ramp towards the ring. They ignore the heat as they enter the ring with smiles plastered all over their faces. They wait for their opponent.

Lillian Garcia: And their opponent, from The Bowery, Raven!

[video=youtube;cqfEIJ3SCg4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqfEIJ3SCg4&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The fans suddenly go mad as the UCW Hall of Famer himself, Raven steps out from the backstage as the arena is plunged into crimson blood red as Raven smirks and throws out his arms in a classic Raven-esque pose. The former World Champion makes his way down to the ring with Velvet Sky right next to him.

i-1.jpg

Raven marches down the entrance ramp, slamming his Singapore Cane on the ground, when they finally reach the ring; Velvet Sky stays on the outside but Raven hauls himself up on the turnbuckle and stretches his arms out before pointing the Singapore Cane at Sandow. Raven then leaps down onto the canvas and the ball is officially rung to signal the start of the match.

The bell rings and this 3 on 1 handicap match is underway. Raven looks all around the ring, before looking out into the crowd, knowing that he’s outnumbered. On the far side of the ring, it is decided that Daniel Bryan will begin this match. Raven goes right on the offensive, taking right hands and driving them to Bryan’s skull. This catches the self-proclaimed “Best Wrestler In The World†off guard and he backs up into the corner and tries to cover up. Raven continues to wail on Bryan, until the submission specialist shoves him off and back towards the center of the ring. Raven looks to go back on the attack, but Bryan charges out of the corner that he was in and delivers a stiff clothesline. This sends Raven to the canvas. The Hardcore superstar tries to get to his feet, but as he gets to a knee, Daniel Bryan delivers a stiff kick to the chest. The echo of Bryan’s kick radiates throughout the arena just as Bryan cocks back and delivers another kick right to Raven’s chest. This sends Raven to the canvas and Bryan uses the near ropes to gain momentum to drop a knee right across Raven’s throat. After delivering the high impact move, Bryan goes for the first cover of the match…

2…

Raven kicks out!

After Raven kicks out, Bryan grabs him by the arm and drags him towards his corner. Bryan makes the tag to his partner, Bray Wyatt!

Piper: And now it’s Mister Money in The Bank! Get him!

JR: Roddy!

Piper: Sorry Ross, I just hate marks!

Wyatt enters the ring and pushes himself from the canvas to the middle rope. He gestures to all the fans before leaping off the middle rope and delivering a Husky Harris like senton splash right down onto Raven’s midsection. Raven gasps for air as Wyatt reaches backwards and hooks both of Raven’s legs…

1…

2…

Raven kicks out!

After Raven kicks out, Wyatt grabs him by the hair and lifts him to a knee. Raven tries to fight back, delivering right hands to Wyatt’s midsection. This slows Mister Money in The Bank down, but doesn’t stop him. He lifts Raven to his feet before sitting him on the near ropes. Wyatt grabs Raven by the arm and Irish whips him to the far side of the ring. Raven runs the ropes and comes back at Wyatt, who lowers his head. Raven is able to put the brakes on before grabbing Wyatt by the head and driving him skull first onto the canvas with an Evenflow DDT!

JR: He got him! Raven’s going to do it!

Both men lie on the canvas momentarily before Raven rolls over on top of Wyatt…

1…

2…

Damien Sandow enters the ring, stomping on the back of Raven’s head and breaking the count.

JR: This just isn’t fair!

Piper: Raven brought it on himself Ross!

After breaking up the cover, Sandow drags Wyatt’s body back over to the YES corner. Sandow exits the ring and grabs hold off the tag rope and Bray Wyatt manages to tag the former Television Champion into the match. Sandow enters the ring and begins stomping on Raven once again. The vicious side of Damien Sandow has revealed itself as he beats the hell out of Raven. Raven in turn, tries to roll over to the far corner of the ring and get to his feet. Sandow allows this to happen and as Raven pulls himself up, Sandow runs across the ring and tries to splash Raven. The Hardcore superstar sees it coming and moves out of the way, and Sandow hits nothing but turnbuckle. This allows Raven to sneak behind him and roll him up from behind…

1…

2…

Sandow kicks out!

Both men get to their feet at the same time and Sandow acts first, catching Raven off guard with a discus clothesline. Sandow gets back to his feet before poising and telling all of the fans that “You’re Welcome.†Sandow then does what he does best; he obnoxiously performs his trademark cartwheel in the center of the ring…

JR: And there’s that damn cartwheel!

Piper: I love this guy!

Sandow tags Wyatt back into the match. Raven is trying to push himself to his feet as Wyatt enters the ring. Wyatt mutters a few spiritual words as Raven motions for him to bring it on. It’s obvious that Raven is beaten, but he will not give up. Wyatt shakes his head and tells Raven “Allow me to enlighten you†before grabbing Raven by the neck and performing a swinging STO…

JR: What a move!

Raven is out of it. YES all just smile as Wyatt tags Sandow back into the match. Sandow shakes his head as he lifts Raven off the canvas grabbing him by the neck and performing his straight jacket neckbreaker known as Terminus…

JR: That’s enough!

YES isn’t finished with Raven just yet. Sandow heads over to the corner and tags in Daniel Bryan. Bryan enters the ring and immediately goes over to Raven, slapping on the YES Lock! Bryan applies as much pressure as he can to an already unconscious Raven. The referee checks Raven and sees that he’s unresponsive before calling for the bell…

Lillian Garcia: The winners of this match due to stoppage; Your Enlightened Saviors!

WWE-Damien-Sandow-Standing-in-Ring.jpg
e177e622bb6d038554b1de5b2fd1d49d.jpg
Bray+Wyatt.JPG

JR: Disgusting!

YES wins the match and all three men get to the middle of the ring as their theme music plays. All three men hold their hands high up in the air as they exit the ring and Smackdown heads elsewhere.

====================

2 Shows

1 Man

Hashtag UWF

====================

JR: Ladies and Gentlemen, it is now time for to see our World’s Champion in action. Jeff Hardy will take on the “Rated R Superstar†Edge!

Piper: And JR, there’s absolutely no love lost between these two. And now it’s time for them to solve their problems.

Lillian Garcia: The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, weighing in at 236 pounds, he is "The Rated R Superstar" Edge!

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME?
YOU DON’T KNOW ME!

[video=youtube;dKSJN3WWR3E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKSJN3WWR3E[/video]

It's been a long time, been a long time comin
Looks like the death of me now
But you know, there's no turning back now
This is what makes me - this is what I am

Edge walks out and the boos from the crowd almost drown out the music

He simply smiles as the boos rain down on him. He makes it down to the middle of the ramp and does his signature pose.

He makes his way down to the ring and slides in under the bottom rope.

Garcia: And his opponent, from Cameron, North Carolina, weighing in at 220 pounds, he is the NEW UWF World Heavyweight Champion; Jeff Hardy!

[video=youtube_share;NPqrGGAwjHE]http://youtu.be/NPqrGGAwjHE[/video]

"No More Words" bursts through the arena and the whole of the arena get up on their feet with some already clapping the imminent arrival of the new World Heavyweight Champion. The glow off the belt is the first thing you see as Hardy walks out onto the stage As the belt is draped over his shoulder he looks fired up as he casually makes his way to the ring.

11054674.jpg

He wastes no time in sprinting to the ring and sliding inside, before picking his belt back up, running up the turnbuckle and showing the whole of Detroit his new possession.

11054746.jpg

He pops down off of the turnbuckle and his music stops. With the belt now draped across his shoulder he has a microphone passed to him and he wastes no time preparing for the bell.

Ding

Ding

Ding

The bell sounds and it’s time for Edge versus the World Heavyweight Champion. The two enemies lock up and engage in a struggle. They’re evenly matched, so Edge gets the upper hand by delivering a boot to the midsection which doubles the World Champion over. Edge then grabs Hardy by the hair before delivering a right hand to the face which knocks the Champion backwards. Edge wastes no time following this up with another right hand which knocks Hardy onto the ropes. Edge grabs Hardy by the arm and Irish whips him to the opposing side of the ring. Hardy runs the ropes and as he comes back at Edge, the Rated R Superstar leaves his feet looking for a standing dropkick. What Edge doesn’t know is that Jeff Hardy has held onto the near ropes and Edge hits nothing but canvas…

JR: A great counter by the World’s Champion!

Piper: Ehh, it was ok!

As Edge lies back first on the canvas, Jeff Hardy releases the ropes before grabbing Edge by both legs, separating the two, before performing a leaping leg drop which drives both of his legs into Edge’s midsection. The Rated R Superstar grabs the afflicted area as Hardy goes for the first cover of the match…

1…

2…

Edge kicks out!

JR: And the Champion gains the early advantage!

After the kick out, Edge rolls under the bottom rope and to the arena floor, still holding his groin and midsection. It’s obvious that he needs a breather. The World Heavyweight Champion will not let him have it. As Edge prepares to get back in the ring, Jeff Hardy comes from nowhere and delivers a running baseball slide directly into Edge’s chest. This sends Edge back into the ring barricade, where he grabs his chest in pain. As Edge staggers off the barricade and back towards the ring, Jeff Hardy leaps over the top rope and attempts a plancha. Edge is very familiar with the World Heavyweight Champion’s offense, so as Hardy leaps over the top, Edge slides back into the ring under the bottom rope and the World Champion hits nothing but the arena floor…

JR: Oh My God, Jeff Hardy just crashed hard onto the floor!

Inside the ring, Edge has gathered his bearings and sees Hardy sprawled out on the floor. Edge grabs the referee by the shirt and demands that he count Hardy out…

1…

2…

3…

4…

5…

JR: The Ultimate Opportunist will take a victory anyway he can!

6…

7…

Piper: A victory over the World Champion is huge Ross, no matter how you get it!

8…

Jeff Hardy grabs onto the ring apron before sliding into the ring under the bottom rope!

As Hardy makes it in, Edge loses his mind and attacks the World Champion. Edge begins stomping the World Champion as he lies on his stomach. Hardy is unable to defend himself as Edge has the boots rain down on him. Edge then backs up before running back towards Hardy, gaining enough momentum to deliver a low dropkick to Hardy’s midsection. The World Champion gasps for air as Edge turns him over and goes for a cover…

1…

2…

Hardy kicks out!

Edge gets off Hardy after the kick out and the World Champion crawls over to the far corner of the ring towards the turnbuckle. Hardy uses the ropes to pull himself to his feet; he’s obviously still out of it after hitting the floor as hard as he did. Edge doesn’t care about the shape that Hardy is in though, he goes right back on the attack. Edge delivers right hands to Hardy’s face before changing it up and delivering big boots to Hardy’s midsection. The Champion almost falls to the mat, but Edge will not have it. He grabs Hardy by the arm and Irish whips him to the opposing turnbuckle. As Hardy heads towards it, he is able to run up the turnbuckle pads before performing a corkscrew moonsault and landing on top of Edge…

JR: Whisper In The Wind From The World Champion!

Hardy lands hard on top of Edge before leaping on top of his opponent and going for a cover…

1…

2…

Edge kicks out!

After Edge kicks out, the World Champion staggers to his feet. Edge isn’t too far behind and Hardy goes back on the offensive. Hardy delivers a big right hand, which backs Edge up before Hardy attempts a mule kick. Edge catches Hardy’s boot, but The World Heavyweight Champion is able to use his other leg to propel himself into the air and deliver a back mule kick with the free leg. This sends Edge to the canvas, but he doesn’t stay down for long. As Edge gets back to his feet, Jeff Hardy meets him with a boot to the midsection. This allows The World’s Champion to grab Edge by the arm and throw it over his shoulder before hoisting Edge off the mat and driving him chest first back onto the mat with a front suplex. The fans cheer as the World Champion gets back to his feet. Hardy notices that Edge is perfectly positioned under the top rope, so Hardy removes his mesh shirt to the delight of the women and a few men in the crowd before exiting the ring through the middle rope and climbing the turnbuckle. Hardy throws up the “Hand Gunz†and the “Version 1†hand signal before leaping off the top, flipping in midair, looking for the Swanton Bomb…

Piper: Edge felt this at Survivor Series! Will he feel it again?

Just like earlier in the bout, Edge is able to counter the World Champion. The Rated R Superstar is so accustomed to Hardy’s offense that he is able to get his knees up and drive them right into Hardy’s spine. Hardy lands awkwardly on Edge’s knees and he rolls around the ring in pain. Edge on the other hand, gets to his feet and goes right after Hardy. He grabs Jeff by the hair and lifts him to his feet before applying a front face lock and drilling Hardy skull first onto the canvas with a huge Edgecution DDT! Hardy’s skull bounces off the canvas and Edge goes for a cover…

1…

2…

Hardy kicks out!

JR: That was close! I thought Edge had him!

Edge looks at Hardy with a look of pure hatred. The Rated R Superstar gets to his feet before heading to the far side of the ring and dropping down into a crouching position…

JR: Oh no, Edge’s got that look on his face!

JR’s face right. Edge has the look of a man possessed written on his face. He starts pulling his hair out and bouncing all around the corner that he’s in. Hardy begins pulling himself to his feet and Edge is ready to strike. Edge charges out of the corner that he’s in and prepares to deliver a Spear…

JR: Edge is looking for that Spear!

In a similar way to how Edge knew the Swanton Bomb was coming, Jeff Hardy knows that the Spear is coming. Hardy turns around and leapfrogs over Edge, causing the Rated R Superstar to collide with the turnbuckle. This allows Hardy to roll Edge up from behind…

1…

2…

JR: He got him!

3..NO! Edge kicks out!

Both men get to their feet at the same time and Hardy looks to stay on offense as he attempts a clothesline. Edge is ready for it and ducks under before going behind Hardy and grabbing him by the neck and bringing him down to the canvas with an Edge-O-Matic. Edge hooks the far leg and goes for another cover…

1…

2…

Hardy kicks out!

Piper: If Edge wants to keep this spot monkey down, he needs to hit that Spear!

After yet another Jeff Hardy kick out, Edge decides to step out of his comfort zone. He rolls under the bottom rope and onto the ring apron before climbing to the top rope. Edge waits as Jeff Hardy pulls himself to his feet. Hardy goes and Edge leaps off the top, looking for a Crossbody. As Edge hangs in midair, Jeff Hardy moves out of the way and Edge hits nothing but canvas. Edge flops around the ring and pushes himself to a knee. Hardy goes right Edge, grabbing him by the head, looking for the Twist of Fate. As Hardy turns, Edge pushes him in the back and Hardy is forced to the ropes and comes backs at Edge, who delivers a huge big boot to Hardy’s face. The Champion goes to the canvas and Edge goes for another cover…

1…

2…

Hardy kicks out!

Edge slaps the mat out of frustration! He gets back to his feet and runs his fingers through his hair yet again. Edge heads back to the far side of the ring and drops back into his crouch. He begs and pleads Hardy to get up. The World Champion begins to respond, getting to his feet and Edge charges out of the corner, looking for yet another Spear. But as Edge charges in, Hardy hooks Edge’s head and brings him to the canvas with a Twist of Fate!!

JR: Twist of Fate!

Hardy hits one of his finishing moves to a huge pop from the fans. Hardy quickly heads to the ring apron and makes his way to the top. Hardy quickly leaps off the top and flips in midair, this time landing on top of Edge with the Swanton Bomb!

Piper: Jesus! He hit it!

Hardy hits the Swanton and goes for the win…

1…

2…

3…

Lillian Garcia: Here is your winner, The World Heavyweight Champion Jeff Hardy!!

DSC_3578.JPG

“No More Words†plays and Jeff Hardy has his arm risen by the referee. The official grabs Hardy’s Championship and hands it to the World’s Champion. Hardy takes the title and climbs to the top, posing with the title for his creatures. The fans eat it up as Hardy takes a moment for soak in the victory. Hardy hops down from the turnbuckle and turns around…

Piper: What the hell?

As soon as Hardy hops down from the turnbuckle, Edge almost cuts him in half with a Spear. The cheers now turn into boos as Edge mocks Jeff Hardy’s mannerisms. Edge grabs the World Title before kissing it and dropping it on Hardy’s chest. Edge soon leaves the ring and makes his way up the ramp and to the back as Jeff Hardy lies motionless on the canvas. Just when you thought this was it…

JR: No!!!

[video=youtube;1r38RZnUfYE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1r38RZnUfYE[/video]

The music of Mister Money in The Bank Bray Wyatt begins to play and Bray Wyatt comes running down the ramp and slides into the ring. Wyatt sees Hardy is knocked out and knows what he needs to do…

Piper: He’s cashing in Ross!

Bray Wyatt looks ready to cash in his Money in The Bank contract! Hardy can’t even make it to his feet.

JR: Bray Wyatt is going to become World Heavyweight Champion!

Piper: Now what!!

"BRRRRR - RAPIDOOOO!"

[video=youtube;52ZF1Foo6a4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=52ZF1Foo6a4[/video]

“My Time Is Now†begins playing and John Cena runs down the ramp and slides into the ring. Seeing Cena coming, Bray Wyatt grabs his briefcase and leaves the ring. Since the bell never rang, Wyatt never cashed in. Cena enters the ring as Wyatt exits and the two stare one another down. This is where Cena grabs a microphone and cuts a promo.

John-Cena3.png

John Cena: You want to become World Champion? Not that way! You want to become World Champion, you're going to do it the right way. You're not going to pick the bones of a man who just went through hell!! If you want to become World Heavyweight Champion, you're going to have to go through me. And to be honest with you son, I don't think you want any of this. So do yourself a favor and back up!

Wyatt looks at Cena momentarily before taking his briefcase and backing up the ramp. Cena never takes his eyes off Wyatt until Wyatt makes it to the top of the ramp. That's when Cena turns his attention to Hardy.

Cena:And Jeff, as far as I'm concerned, you and I aren't finished. Because next week, I'm cashing in my rematch. I don't care who is in charge. Next week, it's going to be me versus you for the World Heavyweight Championship.

Cena then drops the mic and looks at Jeff Hardy's World Championship as Smackdown heads to commercial.

====================

344r3x3.jpg

Who else will be watching this?

====================

JR: This night has been.....well, surreal to say the least.

Piper: I'm loving it, Jim. Don't be a party pooper!

YES! YES! YES!

[video=youtube;elyEQz7aG_A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elyEQz7aG_A[/video]

The crowd boos as Daniel Bryan, Damien Sandow, Bray Wyatt, Eli Cottonwood and AJ Lee, otherwise known as Your Enlightened Saviors make their way down to ringside with their new personal assistant Dean Ambrose. The ring is set up already for “The Dragon's Lairâ€. Bryan and AJ hop down the ramp yelling “YES!†much to the crowd's chagrin.

JR: They seem real pleased with themselves.

Piper: Why wouldn't they be, Ross?

JR: They beat the holy Hell out of Raven earlier tonight and are making Dean Ambrose be their personal assistant.

Piper: Hey, everybody needs one of those!

All members of Y.E.S. Enter the ring and Daniel is handed a microphone. Daniel waits for the audience to quiet down a bit before speaking.

HeIsVegan-650x369.jpg

Daniel Bryan: Ladies and gentlemen, you have been witness to, quite possibly the single greatest night in the history of the Ultimate Wrestling Federation. Tonight was just the beginning. Our impressive reign as your UWF Tag Team Champions pales in comparison to our reign as the general managers of Friday Night SmackDown. We have been talking about this night for so long. So long, in fact, that it seemed like an unreachable distant destination but you know something, folks, that's what separates us from people like you. You see, people like you would've given up hope and stopped pushing forward, but us? We never lost faith. We kept on our path until Nigel gave us the opening we needed. And, speaking of Nigel, the fact that he isn't here should show you just how little he truly cares about you. We're here putting on compelling entertainment for you, the show that you deserve, but Nigel isn't here. But, someone is here who you people might care to see. He's the owner of this entire company. He's “The Man with the Grapefruit-Sized Testiclesâ€. I'm talking about “Vincent Kennedy McMahon, Damnit!â€

The crowd pops as Daniel mentions Vince's name to the crowd. Bryan smirks, almost slyly as he continues speaking.

DanielBryanPromo_display_image.jpg

Daniel Bryan: That's right! In keeping with the tradition of “The Dragon's Lair†being the most compelling and entertaining talk show on the most talked-about program UWF has to offer, I booked my biggest guest to date. You see, he's the man who looks down his nose and people like me, people like us and writes us off as flashes in the pan. He's the type of guy who's mentality is stuck in yesteryear and just can't seem to grasp on just what makes a “superstar†in this day and age. We've all been pigeon-holed by this man. You people react to him like he's some sort of God but he's just a cantankerous, ego-maniacal, spoiled brat suffering from the early stages of Alzheimer's. But, don't let me tell you, let's bring the man himself out here. Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you Vince McMahon!

[video=youtube;eF1cxesAU0k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eF1cxesAU0k[/video]

The crowd goes crazy as “No Chance In Hell†is heard over the PA. Mr. McMahon then appears from the back, seemingly unaltered by Bryan's comments. He seems to be in a good mood as he does his signature strut to the ring. Bryan and the rest of Y.E.S. As well as their new personal assistant Dean Ambrose look on with disgust as the owner of the company makes his way to the ring.

Vince.jpg

JR: Here comes the boss!

Piper: He might be the owner, but for the next month, the bosses are in the ring.

Vince walks up the steps, grabs a mic and then enters the ring. He stands across from Bryan, Sandow, Wyatt, Eli and AJ and lifts his microphone to speak.

vince_280x390_496833a.jpg

Mr. McMahon: Thank you Daniel. I can't remember the last time I had an introduction quite like that one. First things first, I want to congratulate all of you for your victory at Survivor Series, even though the surviving member of Team Y.E.S. Wasn't even a member of Y.E.S. But nevertheless, a deal's a deal and SmackDown is yours for the next month.

x2vuip.jpg

Daniel Bryan: Spare us the pandering, Vince. We know exactly who we are and what we have, can and will do. What we have done is proven our supremacy over the entire UWF. What we can do is beat anyone put in front of us. What will we do? Well, many things but one thing is the very reason why you're here tonight. You see, We didn't just invite you here to tell you to your face that we can't stand the sight of you. We didn't just invite you here to pop a rating. We invited you here because we wanted to right a wrong that you made. Let's rewind the clocks back to July of this year. UWF Great American Bash. Daniel Bryan vs Desmond Wolfe. Nigel said, and said on his own volition, said that if he lost to me that he would retire forever. What was the result of that match? Who won that match?

Mr. McMahon: I don't think that truly means anyth.......

Daniel Bryan: WHO WON THE MATCH, VINCE?!

Mr. McMahon: Alright, damnit, it was you, ok? You beat Desmond Wolfe at the Great American Bash, you son of a bitch!

Vince's pleasant demeanor he once had has quickly disappeared and is replaced with malice. Daniel is pleased to hear him admit it as he continues on.

Daniel Bryan: I beat the man with the undefeated streak. I soundly defeated him. I humiliated and embarrassed him. I proved that I was the better man that night. So, Nigel kept to his word and retired.....for about a month. Then, what happened? You walked onto this very show and proceeded to retract my victory. You made my match null and void. You compromised the integrity of one of my greatest triumphs in this ring and you hired that sniveling tyrant back as general manager, didn't you? Ever since that day, Vince, we've been conspiring. We were waiting for the right time when Nigel would slip up yet again and he didn't disappoint. He gave us exactly what we wanted. He practically handed SmackDown over to us on a silver platter. But, you might be asking yourself, “Well, what's the big deal about one month?†Oh, you don't see the bigger picture, do you Vince? You see, Damien did a little researching into the contract we signed and it states that we can't fire any SmackDown contracted talent without any due cause, which by the way, Dean, if you fail to do your duty as our personal assistant then we will have due cause to fire you. But, that's SmackDown contracted talent. We did a little more research and, come to find out, wouldn't you know that Nigel's contract isn't a SmackDown talent contract. That means Nigel is free game and we can do what we want with him. Which brings me to why we brought you here tonight. We thought you'd like to be witness to us righting one of your many wrongs by wishing Nigel McGuinness the best in his future endeavors. In other words, as you like to put it......*ahem* “Desmond Wolfe........YOOOUUUUUURRRRRRR'EEEEE FIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEDDDD!!!!!!â€

JR: WHAT?! They can't do that!

Piper: Did you not hear him? His contract was fair game. They can do what they want.

The crowd does not like the imitation of Mr. McMahon nor the fact that Desmond Wolfe was just fired. The crowd is in disbelief, as is McMahon. He lifts his microphone back up to get his opinion out.

Mr. McMahon: Hold on now, wait just a damn minute! You can't do that. If you do, I'll just hire him back.

Daniel Bryan: We thought of that. Desmond Wolfe or Nigel McGuinness was under a contract to where, if he was terminated for any reason that he would not be eligible for rehire. Your theme song is fitting because there is “No Chance in Hell†that Desmond Wolfe will ever be back in the UWF. This means that SmackDown is without a permanent general manager so that one month we were allowed, it's been extended indefinitely. There's only one word to describe our feelings on the matter. YES! YES! YES! YES!

Every member of Y.E.S. Begins chanting “YES!†and pointing their fingers toward the sky. All the while, they are beginning to walk forward towards Mr. McMahon.

Mr. McMahon: Now, look here......damnit don't come any closer. I mean it.....

As he says that, Bryan gets close enough and lays Vince out with a right hand. Sandow, Wyatt and Eli start stomping away at Vince. Bryan looks on and then joins in.

JR: Oh, for the love of God, somebody help him!

Ambrose then has enough and breaks it up. He goes to swing at Bryan but stops himself. Bryan sticks out his chin, begging Dean to his him but Dean doesn't. Sandow and Wyatt attack Ambrose from behind and eventually toss him shoulder-first into the ring post. Ambrose is then thrown to Sandow as he hits him with the Terminus. Vince is still down on the mat and Bryan walks over and attempts to put him in the YES Lock. Just as he's about to, John Cena, Television Champion Rob Van Dam, European Champion Jeff Jarrett, Brooklyn Brawler and World Heavyweight Champion Jeff Hardy all rush towards the ring.

JR: And here comes the cavalry!

As they hit the ring, Y.E.S. Scatter out of the ring and into the crowd. All of the members head up the stairs as the faces of SmackDown check on Dean Ambrose and Mr. McMahon. Y.E.S. Gets to the very top and look down towards the ring as the faces dare Y.E.S. To come back down to the ring. Jeff Hardy scales the top rope and points at Y.E.S. Bryan then lifts up Bray's Money In The Bank contract and then motions a belt around his waist. The show ends with McMahon and Ambrose being looked over by the faces of SmackDown.

*CREDITS*
Promos: Respectiver TTers
Everything Else: Cwalker

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
UWF Smackdown December 14th Card!

NewSmackdownBanner.png

With Y.E.S still in control, UWF Smackdown is back. Last week, Y.E.S shocked the world by attacking the Chairman Vince McMahon, emptying the locker room and bringing everyone out to save the boss. With the tyrannical trio still in firm control of the blue brand, what can we expect from tonight? The one thing that we do know is that John Cena will be challenging for the World Heavyweight Championship. After saving current Champion Jeff Hardy from being cashed in on by Bray Wyatt, Cena made his intentions clear, giving Hardy a week to prepare. Who will be World Champion when the night is over? Find out live on UWF Friday Night Smackdown, from Eugene, Oregon!

KnightArena_lineoutside_medium.jpg

Edge.jpg
versus
Eddie_Guerrero.jpg

Edge versus Eddie Guerrero

Last week, Edge suffered a competitive loss aganist World Heavyweight Champion Jeff Hardy. Hardy then attacked Edge afterwards, signaling that the rivalry between the two may not be over. But Edge must turn his attention elsewhere. He gets a very motivated Eddie Guerrero. Last week, Guerrero made it clear that he's tired of sitting on the sidelines. And tonight, he gets the chance to show the world that he can still get it done. Will Edge feel the heat? Or will the Rated R Superstar continue on his path to the World Championship?

UWFTV2.png

DanielBryanTag.jpg
versus
RobTV.jpg

Television Championship Match
Daniel Bryan versus Rob Van Dam

With Y.E.S in control, one would have to figure they would be looking to add more gold to their camp. Tonight is their chance as Daniel Bryan will face Rob Van Dam for the Television Championship. Last week's match between Van Dam and Big Show was cancelled due to travel issues, but this week all is taken care of. Can Bryan bring more gold to Y.E.S? Or will Van Dam give a Five-Star performance?

DeanAmbrose.jpg
versus
DolphzigglerSmack_zpsa76d05c6.jpg

Dean Ambrose versus Dolph Ziggler

Y.E.S' new assiatant will be in action tonight as Dean Ambrose goes into battle. Last week, Ambrose was left lying next to Mr.McMahon, as Y.E.S beat both men down. With the threat of being fired if he reacts to Y.E.S hanging over his head, Ambrose cannot retaliate. Maybe he can take his frustrations out on the "Show Off" Dolph Ziggler, who is coming off a huge victory over Jeff Jarrett. Ziggler eliminated Ambrose at Survivor Series, can the crazed wrestler get his revenge? Or will The Show Off continue to show the world?

WWEWHC.png

JohnCena.jpg
versus
jeff.jpg

World Heavyweight Championship Match
John Cena versus Jeff Hardy

At Survivor Series, Jeff Hardy won the World Heavyweight Championship and ever since, John Cena has been itching to get it back. Last week, Cena saved Hardy from being cashed on, but soon after revelaed that he was after the World Championship himself and here we are. With Smackdown's two biggest names fighting for the biggest prize, what's going to happen? Who will be World Champion?

We Will Also Hear From
Jeff Hardy
John Cena
Dolph Ziggler
Bray Wyatt
Edge
YES​

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Re: UWF Friday Night Smackdown December 7th Edition

I ain't on SD but I'll also post up a live response as I scroll down.

- Really loving Ziggler's promo at the start of the show, Followed by Hardy's promo which was also good, thought it was a good move having both promos at the start.

- Good performance from Jeff Jarrett who fell short against Ziggler there, I like the Jarrett character a lot and believe he's the next breakout star on SD.

- Dresden pick up Eddie... Makes me wanna face you again with a Heel Rey Rey ;)

- One of Dean Ambroses' best promo right there, loved the Bryan part into the segment as well. I never saw that coming... Y.E.S telling Ambrose to work for them! I'm going to enjoy this.

- Y.E.S absolutely destroying Raven, I approve seeing EoR has left the building.

- Great match between Edge/Hardy. Hardy grabbing that much needed victory, loved how Cena stopped Wyatt from cashing it in. I'm seriously sensing that if Cena can win next week, Wyatt may just as well cash in. I'd love to see Wyatt bring his family in.

- Y.E.S taking full control and taking out McMahon :mark: Alright now I'll defs be reading this while Y.E.S tears up the building! No GM at all... Whatcha gon' do when Y.E.S run wild on you?!

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust

YES is just he started folks!

I just have to say, CWalker is a machine. He wrote the matches and put it together. What a gracious owner. Comment on this and proceed to virtually suck him off.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

I'm a slave! Smackdown is sure going to be very interesting from here on out. I wonder if we'll get a new general manager after the month is over or will YES continue to run things.

I very much enjoyed the show this week. You really are the life and blood of this fed CWalker.

This triangle for the World Heavyweight Championship has really been heating up. The show seems short and long at the same time to me for some reason. Maybe it was too good and time flew by or something idk. Really enjoyed the Ziggler promo to kick off the show.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Re: UWF Smackdown December 14th Card!

Alright I got Killz. I don't think I've ever faced him before so it should be good. Ambrose always gets revenge so you'd better watch out! Slim vs Dresdon should be good. I've never seen Dresdon play Eddie before. Hoov and Lubaninho should be good as well. Sorry Lub but i want Hoov to win so Ambrose can just take it right off of him. Cena gets his rematch again. Will we get the same outcome as last time? Who knows but I can see Bray Wyatt screwing him and then cashing in for himself.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2

SmackDown was always interesting to read but this edition under Cwalker is just better. I dont know why...It might be because of this YES thing going on but I just cant help it...I LOVE IT! I really enjoyed the Jarrett/Ziggler match. What a great session it was and they got rewarded with a solid match here. I thought Jarrett would take the win here but didnt happen. YES beating the shit out of Raven...I see what you did there, haha. When I was reading the Edge/Hardy match I had my eyes glued to the monitor as it was just awesome and what came after that was even better. I was like "Holy crap, holy crap. Sam is gonna be a World Champ!" but Cena came out and stopped Bray from cashing in. DAMN! It will be interesting to see the next show.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

Alright I got Killz. I don't think I've ever faced him before so it should be good. Ambrose always gets revenge so you'd better watch out! Slim vs Dresdon should be good. I've never seen Dresdon play Eddie before. Hoov and Lubaninho should be good as well. Sorry Lub but i want Hoov to win so Ambrose can just take it right off of him. Cena gets his rematch again. Will we get the same outcome as last time? Who knows but I can see Bray Wyatt screwing him and then cashing in for himself.

It's something... I was glad to partake in one of the best feuds ever with Dresden, played a heel Rey. Was a very good feud, he can deliver for sure, just be careful when you face him :p

Card looks good, can't wait to read it.

Ozymandias

Reaction score

Great show, I'm a total mark for a good stable storyline so I'm loving the YES angle at the moment. Build up to the Royal Rumble over the next few weeks should be awesome.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

Cwalk is a freakin beast. That is point one that needs to be made and will be made.

Edge will extract his revenge... Jeffery Harvey will go down at the hands of Edge... that title will be removed from him :D

This edition of Smackdown... this was something else. This was just right. This show was awesome. I prob shoulda submitted a promo... me bad.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

Slim vs. Dres one more time. Channeling my inner Rock here... JUST BRING IT!

Jeffery vs. Johnboy Cena... beware as there might be a slight "edge" offered to someone.

Dolph vs. Ambrose... someone is definitely goin to be showin off in that one.

TV title... NO! NO! NO! :p

BDC

Reaction score

Ambrose/Ziggler will probably steal the show there. And you will definitely hear from the King of the Mountain about last week and YES's blatant disregard for booking! :p

(OOC: Keep it up guys!)

Status
Not open for further replies.