UWF 2012: Past Smackdown Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lewb

Reaction score
Re: UWF Friday Night Smackdown December 21st Card!

Oh. Oh wow. Thanks YES you buncha bar-studs. This is an awesome card. And here's hoping for new tag champs :p

Killz

Reaction score

Pretty cool card actually. Pulling for YES to retain here, balls to Cena and Ambrose (dude had to beat me with a roll-up: laaaame).

Sorry Lewb, I can't help feeling like your match is a foregone conclusion. A little bit like New Years Revolution.

I'm starting to get a little sick of being so damn sick you know?

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

Great, great card. Last time I faced off against Jarrett, Sting was on Smackdown but that was a tag match and this is singles action. Jeff, I hope you're ready ese', because Dresden is in the zone and when that happens, chaos ensues and beatings get handed out!

The return of the Brooklyn Brawler is cool, Smackdown's been missing that New Yawk Groove, him and RVD should have an interesting match, if Brawler has in fact returned, that is.

The triple threat will be a can't-miss trash talking session for sure, those guys are going to tear it up. And whether its on this show or at the pay-per-view, Y.E.S. is on borrowed time.

Lewb

Reaction score

Pretty cool card actually. Pulling for YES to retain here, balls to Cena and Ambrose (dude had to beat me with a roll-up: laaaame).

Sorry Lewb, I can't help feeling like your match is a foregone conclusion. A little bit like New Years Revolution.

I'm starting to get a little sick of being so damn sick you know?

It's not that obvious I'm gonna win buddy. Have heart.

Great, great card. Last time I faced off against Jarrett, Sting was on Smackdown but that was a tag match and this is singles action. Jeff, I hope you're ready ese', because Dresden is in the zone and when that happens, chaos ensues and beatings get handed out!

The return of the Brooklyn Brawler is cool, Smackdown's been missing that New Yawk Groove, him and RVD should have an interesting match, if Brawler has in fact returned, that is.

The triple threat will be a can't-miss trash talking session for sure, those guys are going to tear it up. And whether its on this show or at the pay-per-view, Y.E.S. is on borrowed time.

What triple threat??? It's a damn handicap match. Like Del Rio vs Austin and Christian (Remember that random bastard match hahaha)

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

It's not that obvious I'm gonna win buddy. Have heart.

What triple threat??? It's a damn handicap match. Like Del Rio vs Austin and Christian (Remember that random bastard match hahaha)

Oh lol, I'm on my phone so I guess I overlooked that part.(And if course I remember, Austin whooped Del Rio so many times it became tradition. WHAT? A pastime. WHAT? Hobby. WHAT? A holiday even.)

Lewb

Reaction score

Oh lol, I'm on my phone so I guess I overlooked that part.(And if course I remember, Austin whooped Del Rio so many times it became tradition. WHAT? A pastime. WHAT? Hobby. WHAT? A holiday even.)

Was that when Austin was UCW World Heavyweight Champion? QUE? No? QUE? Never beat Del Rio for the title? QUE? He never held it? Si.

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Re: UWF Friday Night Smackdown December 14th Edition!!

Had a real busy weekend and wanted to get my TTs out first of all so I'm only now catching up with Smackdown, great show once again CWalker, and also some great promos to help it along. It was Raw vs NXT for brand of the month in November but if things carry on like this it looks like being a triple threat match for December!

Oh yeah, and I totally marked out for HHH. Even in UWF in a typed up promo I STILL mark out for Trips.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk

promos fellas, I need promos please. I don't have any!

BDC

Reaction score

No problem, Cwalker...I have the one I sent your for Raw you can use and the one I"m sending in tomorrow. They will fit just fine....

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

Really bummed that I wasn't able to get a TT in for my match against BDS. Oh well, things happen. As long as this doesn't become a habit, it's going to be fine, I am sorry though.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

Really bummed that I wasn't able to get a TT in for my match against BDS. Oh well, things happen. As long as this doesn't become a habit, it's going to be fine, I am sorry though.

I think you still have time unless you were about to go to bed or something.

Killz

Reaction score

Got a few things to do today but I should get you a promo C before we tick over to the 21st so you'll have it in plenty of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.