UWF 2012: Past Smackdown Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lewb

Reaction score
Re: UWF Smackdown November 2nd

I don't know what's funnier.... me not being able to knock out Paul bearer in a minute on wwe 13..... or blizzard thinking he has a chance at survivor series ;)

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

I don't know what's funnier.... me not being able to knock out Paul bearer in a minute on wwe 13..... or blizzard thinking he has a chance at survivor series ;)

It took me four tries to knock out Paul Bearer. I just spammed the DDT to do it.

Great show EOGrim. I really enjoyed the opening Bray promo. I felt like it was a great way to kick off the show. I think it would have been better to reveal he teams at the end and I too find the team captains odd. Was thinking the former World Champion would be captain. Not myself as that'd be weird but we got some great teams. Nice to see Prodigy return. We have an odd mixed tag team match also for SS. The triple threat world title match looks epic. Three very quality TTers going at for the top prize.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

Rated Xtreme reunion already? :p Take out Cena and then we battle it out for the belt. What ya say partner :D

Lewb

Reaction score

Rated Xtreme reunion already? :p Take out Cena and then we battle it out for the belt. What ya say partner :D

I'm not falling for that one again.... haha.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score

Getting your wish Kinda lol... Forced Reunion haha.

SBS

Reaction score
UWF Smackdown Results Show for 11/09/12

NewSmackdownBanner.png

Smackdown opens with its usual fanfare. Piper and JR hype up the latest edition of Smackdown only the way they can. Talking about the big time main event between Y.E.S. and the three men who will do battle for the World Heavyweight Championship at Survivor Series. They hype up the big 5 on 5 survivor series match and announce the contract signing for it is going to happen right now.

The cameras come back after a commercial break to show Jimmy Cornette standing in the ring with his clipboard ready to talk (as usual).

CORNETTE3.png

Jimmy Cornette: Now, what the powers that be have ask me to do is come in this ring and make sure this goes smoothly and, by GOD, I intend to see to that, personally. We are here tonight to witness the signing of the contracts between the captains of two opposing teams who will meet in a classic Survivor Series match at the next Pat Per View of the same name. Now, one of these men, I don't know much about. I did know his daddy, Ted. But the other, I've had quite a few run-ins with and I hope to GOD we can keep this on a professional lev...

[video=youtube;E62RjfmI5to]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E62RjfmI5to&feature=plcp[/video]

Suddenly, the hardrockin' entrance music of the King of the Mountain, Jeff Jarrett, blasts across the arena; interrupting Cornette's little speech. Jeff Jarrett steps triumphantly onto the stage guitar held high and the UWF European Championship firmly around his waist. As he smiles that mischeivious grin of his, we can see Cornette preparing for the worst. Jarrett just grins and points.

Jeff Jarrett (off microphone): Good ole Jimmy Cornette!

He smiles at the camera and makes his way to the ring; slapping hands with a few of his fans in the crowd. Cornette seems impatiently waiting as Jarrett finally steps up into the ring. But before Jimmy can get a word out, Jeff jumps in; addressing the crowd.

Jeff Jarrett: Jimmy Cornette! As I live and breath!

Jarrett stops and looks over at him with a grin.

Jeff Jarrett: Long time between meetings, eh, Jimmy! Last time I saw you, you were following Samoa Joe around like a lost, little puppy dog. No offense, but you look better without that sweaty Samoan following you around, that's for sure.

Jarrett grins as Jimmy fumes a bit. Finally, Jeff walks over and offers his hand.

Jeff Jarrett: Nah, good ta see ya, Jimmy. I know we've had our differences, but bygones be bygones, right?

JeffRey6.png

Jimmy looks Jarrett up and down and shakes his head, but doesn't shake his hand.

Jimmy Cornette: Well, I don't know about all that, Jeff. But, as far as I'm concerned, we got us some business to take care of. Come Survivor Series, for some unknown reason, Desmond Wolfe wants you heading up his team. Now, although I can't quite get my head around why, I'm here simply to make sure the two of you sign the contract booking the match! And I intend to do that with no fuss and muss, you hear?

Jeff gets that annoyed smile on his face as he goes to respond.

Jeff Jarrett: Ya know, Jimmy, I've about had it up to here with people questioning old Double J's ability to lead Team Wolfe. I know there are others that could do it, don't get me wrong. And I have a great deal of respect for the four guys Dessie's put on my team. But, I want you to understand, Jimmy, I want Desmond to understand. Hell, I want the whole locker room back there to sit up and take notice! There ain't nobody on the Smackdown roster...HELL, there ain't nobody on NXT or RAW's roster either that can get the job done better than ole Double J!

He pauses as the crowd pops strong for the King of the Mountain.

Jeff Jarrett: And that's just what I'ma gonna do! Get the job done! The fact of the matter is on one side I got Smackdown's resident Superheroes, RVD and Rey Rey! And, on the other, we have our favorite psychos, Ambrose and Raven. But ole Wolfey has trusted the leadership of this team to the King of the Mountain because he's half Superhero and half Psycho!! That's right!! Just call me Captian Smackdown!

Jarrett poses for the crowd with his head turned to the side and his hands on his hips; trying to look like Superman or something. Jeff grins and goes on as Cornette already had the microphone up to his lips.

JarrettRey2.png

Jeff Jarrett: And every Superhero has an arch nemesis! Now, a hero is only as good as his enemy is bad. But, I gotta say: Team Yes has just messed in their nest! Nah, I'm not feelin' it. I mean, this guy talks a good game, but I'm afraid he just falls a little short of being a...well...super villain. Come on, Your Enlightened Suckasses couldn't do any better? Really? I mean, instead of getting the Million Dollar Man, they put the hundred Dollar Boy as their team captain?

The crowd pops strong at that jab as Jeff grins until suddenly he's interrupted. This brings a stern look from Captian Smackdown as he looks to the entrance area.

[video=youtube;t0fXXBeeKBY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0fXXBeeKBY[/video]

The crowd boos loudly as surprisingly comes out Damien Sandow instead of Ted DiBiase, Sandow begins to walk down the ramp raising his microphone as he does

Damien Sandow: Allow me to beg your indulgence for one moment, My name is Damien Sandow and I come here bearing some very important news regarding the Team Wolfe vs. Team Y.E.S bout. So please my ignorant masses, remain seated and silent when I am speaking, thank you.

Sandow walks up the steel steps and into the ring as the crowd boos

RAW_1000_Photo_014.jpg

Damien Sandow: This Survivor Series bout is one of great importance, it will be our triumph over our miscreant of a general manager and furthermore grant us full reign over this brand for one month. And in that month we shall cleanse it of the filth growing upon it once and for all, not only that but the final victor will receive a championship bout. Therefore I have taken the liberty to overhauling our team, as we cannot leave anything to chance, and the first step in doing this is by naming myself Team Captain for Team Y.E.S

The crowd boos as Sandow puts his hand on his chest with a grand smile on his face.

Damien Sandow: While Mr. Bryan is our master technician and Mr. Wyatt is our spiritual guide let alone a powerhouse of his own right, I am the intellectual savior to you the unwashed masses. And being such makes me the perfect candidate to lead our cohesive unit to victory, as I shall be the one speaking to our team at a consistent basis lending my intellect to them so that we shall be unbeatable. With that said Mr. DiBiase is a fine man, but a man who returned a short time prior, he has not proven his worth to me or our group and therefore I sadly have eradicated him from our team. Plus with that said he may not get along with myself or the rest of our team, so that went along ways into deciding that.

Sandow turns towards Cornette who begins to speak

Jim Cornette: I don’t have all night Sandy, so are ya telling me you’re going to go in three to five or what?

Damien Sandow: "What" Mr. James Cornette, for I did not simply blindly eradicate one of our teammates. I went through the roster and found a fitting replacement, As far as the member goes we needed someone with the talent and ability to stand amongst the same ring apron as Your Enlightened Saviors and with the desire to prove the naysayers wrong…I found such man and I had to meet with him earlier this very day to ask him to be in our team, after reminding him of the possible prize he graciously accepted the offer. So Mr. DiBiase is replaced with Mr. Dolph Ziggler.

Jim Cornette: Great, are ya done because quite frankly I can’t think of two other men I’d least want to be spending my time with than the likes of you two. So-

Damien Sandow: No Mr. Cornette we are not done, quite the contrary, for I and the rest of my team are just beginning. Mr. Jarrett here is simply a common country miscreant who simply does not realize what he is in for in this bout, and the rest of his team is made up of simpletons and degenerates the likes of which have plagued this serial for far too long, My team is going to be victorious come Survivor Series and it won’t be for you or for Mr. Wolfe it’ll be for each and every one of these people who desperately yearn for the enlightenment I offer. And on that night Mr. Jarrett you will attempt to prove your worth as a so called captain, but you won’t be doing any such thing…for in this bout I impart my lesson upon you, a lesson that will show you where your place upon the Smackdown totem pole is, quite frankly soiling my extremities with the filth of your team will be abhorrent, but it will be for the greater good. So I have nothing left to say to you Mr. Jarrett, nothing until Survivor Series when my lesson has been imparted…then is when I shall say…

Sandow reaches into his robe and pulls out a pen of his own, he is handed the contract and signs his name on the dotted line before handing it back to Cornette

Damien Sandow: You’re Welcome.

Jim Cornette: Well, that's one down and one ta go..

Suddenly, Jarrett grabs the clipboard from Cornette's hand and signs the contract.

Jeff Jarrett: And that's that, Jimmy. As for you Sandow, you're smart to toss DiBiase. About the first smart thing you've done here in the UWF. I'm not sure Ballz Jiggler is the best of replacement, but, in the end, it don't matter. Whatever team you have and whatever team I have won't make a hill-a-beans difference in the end, cause ole Double J could lead a pack a Girl Scouts ta beat your sorry asses; including your pink panty wearin' ass!

The crowd pops big as Sandow looks down his sanctimonious nose at Jarrett.

JarrettRey3.png

Jarrett begins to turn and leave and, then, thinks better of it. He turns around suddenly and pulls the mic up.

Jeff Jarrett: Oh, and you're welcome, ya enigmatic Suckass!

Jarrett throws the microphone as Step up (I'm on it) by Maylene and sons of disaster plays across the arena.

After the contract signing we head to the backstage area where we see Desmond Wolfe all smiles as he is apparently looking for someone. It turns out he was looking for a janitor’s closet as he opens it to find Rey Mysterio and RVD talking strategy about RVD’s upcoming title defense. Wolfe comes in and goes to thank the Justice League but Mysterio cuts him off. Mysterio is disgusted at Wolfe for not naming him, the former World Champion, the captain of Team Smackdown. RVD than speaks up saying how he’s been asking Wolfe for a tag team Title match with Rey for months now and has been denied every single time. Wolfe goes to respond but Rey cuts him off again, telling him that because Rob and Rey stand for Justice that is exactly what they will do at Survivor Series. Rey wants another shot at his World Title and it will be really nice to have that after Justice prevails at Survivor Series but that is the reason and they will not do it for Desmond Wolfe, or Jeff Jarrett, but the fans. They leave together as RVD clutches his TV title leaving Wolfe looking bewildered.

The Music of Eddie Guerrero hits the arena as the challenger to the Television Title makes his way down to the ring. The fans are going absolutely nuts for the legend of the wrestling business. Guerrero hasn’t been seen in a long time and JR and Piper hype how tonight he could make a huge statement by winning a championship during his debut.

Rob Van Dam’s music hits next and the champion comes out to a great pop. Fonzie is not with him tonight but Mysterio is who looks upset he isn’t coming out here with the World Championship. RVD soaks up the cheers before stepping in the ring with Guerrero.

Match 1

TV Title Match

The match starts out with Eddie using his tactical knowledge to wear down the champion. Headlocks, armbars, anything he can manage. The Television Champion battles back however with sharp kicks and forearms, but Eddie living by his creed of lie, cheat, and steal nails RVD with a poke in the eyes before delivering a belly to back suplex. Guerrero only gets a two count however, and proceeds to wear down RVD some more with his technical prowess. Applying a sleeper the challenger comes within inches of winning the belt, but RVD shoots to his feet and manages to fight out of the hold. RVD nails a spinning heel kick before delivering the rolling thunder but the challenger kicks out. RVD lets Guerrero get to his feet before monkey flipping him back down to the mat, before climbing to the top rope. RVD goes for the Frog Splash but misses leaving Eddie to get to his feet and connect with the three amigos before climbing to the top rope and attempting a frog splash of his own! The crowd are excited as Eddie goes for the win but after connecting with the Frog Splash only gets a 2 count! Guerrero shrugs his shoulders before deciding to steal it and pulls out a chair from under the ring. The official tells Eddie he is going to get disqualified, Eddie prepares to nail RVD in the spine with it as he gets to all fours. Mysterio rushes in and grabs the chair and throws it down to the mat but the official pulls Mysterio aside, Guerrero laughs as he picks the chair and looks to nail RVD with it, but Van Dam Van Teriminates the chair into Guerrero’s face before making the cover and getting the win!

Winner and still UWF Television Champion: Rob Van Dam!

JR and Piper talk about how Guerrero’s creed didn’t work out for him tonight, but the Latino legend proved he’s still got it. Mysterio is credited with helping RVD retain the championship as Smackdown heads to the back.

We are back with Desmond Wolfe who appears to be in the basement of the arena when he runs into Velvet Sky. Desmond asks her where Raven is, but Szantyr tells him Raven doesn’t want any visitors right now and if he didn’t want to end up like Ambrose did at Halloween Havok to leave it alone. Wolfe asks her to tell Raven thank you for being on his team, but she responds telling him, the only reason he’s doing it is for the Title Shot, and to out show fellow team member Dean Ambrose before the segment ends.

The Brooklyn Brawler comes out to the ring to a mixed reaction as the goofy superstar from the Bronx makes his way down to the ring. He is going to join JR and Piper at ringside for the next match which is going to be a Vixens match between Victoria and Szantyr. Brawler talks about how excited he is to be teaming with her at Survivor Series and is her to cheer her on tonight.

Szantyr comes out to a nice reception from the ground and gets into the ring. She gets in and prepares for the match when suddenly the lights go out! They come back on and Abyss is standing in the ring with Daffney! The crowd can’t believe it as Abyss nails Szantyr with a black hole slam! The Brawler comes rushing into the ring but that is exactly what Abyss wanted him to do hitting him with a blackhole slam as well. Abyss and Daffney are all smiles when…

Victoria’s music hits and she comes rushing down to the ring, not paying a bit of attention to Abyss and Daffney, instead heading right over to Szantyr and nails her with the widow’s peak. She begins yelling for an official who comes into the ring and rings the bell.

Match 2

Victoria v. Szantyr!

Abyss and Daffney are now on the ramp allowing things to play out! Victoria isn’t playing around and wants to send a message to the winner of AJ and Karen as she connects on Szantyr with a second Widow’s Peak! The crowd give Victoria monster heel heat as she makes the cover and gets the three.

Winner and Advancing in the Vixens Championship Tournament: Victoria!

JR talks about how disgusting this match was, Piper says he loves having Abyss on Smackdown even if its only for this week. Things do not look good for the Brawler and Szantyr heading into Survivor Series, but Victoria is looking strong.

We head to the back where we are standing with the General Manager of Smackdown. He is with Jeff Jarrett and Del Rio. Wolfe is asking what he should do about his team considering none of them appear to really want to be on it. Del Rio tells Wolfe he would have been happy to be on his team. Jarrett tells Wolfe not to worry as he’ll talk to them as the team captain and get them all on the same page. The conversation however is stopped by the entrance of two figures, the Big Show and Ric Flair! Flair looks at Wolfe and smiles saying it has been one bad decision after another since Desmond Wolfe has taken over, like the fact the Big Show is not the current European Champion. He tells Wolfe that not even his own team wants to be on his team, and how a man like the Big Show would be able to win the match single handedly. Jarrett steps in and tells Flair to back off, telling Flair that the worst kind of loser is a sore one. He tells Flair Show had his chance and he failed, just like Flair’s last marriage. Flair goes nuts at this allegation, but Show puts his big paw on Flair and stops him. Show tells Jarrett after he destroys Dean Ambrose tonight Del Rio will get a chance to replace him, and then Show will show the King of the Mountains why he is a mountain they will never conquer!

[video=youtube;jzwRRb9huZU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzwRRb9huZU&feature=plcp[/video]

MY WORLD by Emigrate blasts on as the Smackdown European champion; Jeff Jarrett escorts his lovely bride onto the stage. Karen Jarrett smiles as the crowd gives her and her hubby a decent ovation. The couple talks amongst themselves as Karen walks down the ramp and Jeff stays on stage watching her as she goes. She descends down the ramp and up the steel ring steps. She takes center ring and poses for the crowd. Finally, Jeff pulls out a microphone and announces to the crowd.

Jeff Jarrett: Ladies and Gentlemen! The KING OF THE MOUNTAIN proudly presents his queen!

Jeff exits the stage as the cheers start to turn to boos.

YES! YES! YES!

[video=youtube;rmZt5DZR42E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmZt5DZR42E[/video]

“E.T.†by Katy Perry comes over the PA system and out walks the girlfriend of UWF Tag Team Champion Daniel Bryan, AJ Lee sans Daniel. She screams out “YES!†with the same glee as her boyfriend would to the jeers of the audience here in attendance. She skips down the ramp and makes her way up the steps and enters the ring.

The ref stands center ring and motions for the bell as Karen’s smile fades and AJ’s starts as she looks across the ring at her opposition. As soon as the referee signals for the bell Karen sprints across the ring and pounces on AJ taking her down and starts delivering right after right across her face and anywhere else she can connect as AJ is squirming around underneath her. AJ manages to swing her hips just enough to throw Karen off balance and off of her as AJ is now on top and starts throwing rights and left at Karen. Karen manages to kick her off and scrambles to her feet as AJ was standing and waiting. Karen gets up to her knees as AJ comes sprinting and delivers a boot to Karen’s face knocking her back down to the mat. AJ falls down on top of her for a quick cover.

1…

2…

Kick out by Karen as she starts to stir but AJ helps her up to her feet by pulling her up by the hair. Karen lets out a little shriek as AJ irish whips her to the corner but Karen reversed it as AJ is sent and collides chest first into the corner. Karen sprinted after AJ and before AJ has enough time to react Karen connects with a clothesline that sends AJ back into the corner. As soon as she is able to back out of it a little Karen has her arms wrapped around AJ’s waist and lifts her up and over with a german suplex as AJ lands on the back of her neck. Karen gets up to her feet looking pleased as she walks over to AJ and starts to stomp on her a few times. Karen reaches down and picks her up to her feet and scoops her up and delivers a body slam. Karen runs against the ropes and as she comes back she leaps into the air to deliver an elbow but misses as AJ rolls over and Karen elbow drops the mat.

AJ starting to smell blood looms over Karen and pulls her up to her feet. AJ then delivers a standing dropkick sending Karen back down to the mat. AJ runs against the ropes and as she returns she delivers a flipping senton across Karen’s midsection as Karen rolls over on her side clutching at her stomach. AJ gets up and delivers a kick to Karen’s back as she then rolls over on top of her stomach. AJ gets on top of her back and leaps and sits right on the small of her back as she lets out a yell of pain. AJ gets up to her feet and roughly pulls Karen up by her hair. She kicks her in the midsection sending Karen down to her knees. She backs up into the ropes and runs towards Karen looking to deliver a shining wizard but Karen ducks underneath the attempt. AJ being off balance is caught by Karen as she pulls her down by her shorts and rolls her up for a pin.

1…

2…

3…

The ref motions for the bell to be rung as AJ is in disbelief and Karen starts to celebrate a little getting herself up to her feet.

Everyone is shocked at the Karen victory as we head to the back where we see Dean Ambrose about to head down to the ring when he is stopped by none other than Smackdown General Manager Desmond Wolfe. Dean stops him before he even has a chance to speak. He tells Desmond he is proud to be on Team Wolfe, and that he remembers how Desmond not only gave him essentially two shots, both of which he won the World Title on, but a Money in the Bank match as well. Ambrose says Wolfe is alright by him and not to worry, the World Title is just more incentive to walk out of Survivor Series with the victory and to be hardcore!

The music of the Big Show hits the ring and the crowd give off massive heat so far. Show makes his way down to the ring and prepares for the rematch from a few weeks back.

Dean Ambrose’s music hits to a great pop. Ambrose rushes straight into the ring and begins attacking the Big Show.

Match 4

Big Show v. Dean Ambrose!

Dean uses his quickness and agility to wear down the Big Show, but Ambrose gets tripped up by Flair on the outside of the ring ending his momentum. The official not willing to have any of it throws Flair out immediately. Ambrose gets up but Show is there ready to hit the WMD but misses. Ambrose nails Show with a DDT that rocks the ring. Ambrose than climbs up to the top rope and the crowd can’t believe as he comes down on top of Show with a leg drop. Ambrose goes for the cover, but only gets a two count. Ambrose begins stomping on the Big Show but the Giant doesn’t even feel it as he gets to his feet, he grabs Ambrose by the throat and lifts him up and chokeslams him to the mat. The impact however sends Ambrose out of the ring. Show goes after Ambrose when suddenly Jarrett and the Justice League rushing down to the ring. Big Show takes out each one as they come with head butts and punches with his giant fists. The crowd boo loudly as Show is literally manhandling Team Wolfe by himself. That is until Ambrose slides into the ring unbeknowingly to the Big Show right before the official counts 10. Show slides into the ring but it is too late.

Winner as a result of a Count Out: Dean Ambrose!

Show is furious and grabs the official in anger when the final member of Team Wolfe arrives with a chair in hand and unloads it onto Show’s back. Big Show doesn’t look happy at all as it barely phases him. Raven nails Show square in the head with the chair but it only staggers him. That is until RVD climbs up to the top rope. Raven throws the chair into the Big Show just as RVD connects with it and sends Show precariously into the ropes with a Van Terminator. Mysterio than slides into the ring and hits his 619 leaving Team Wolfe united in the ring. JR mentions how only maybe one of them likes Wolfe they will do anything to win. Piper questions where the rest of Team Y.E.S. was in their beatdown as Smackdown heads to the back.

Josh Mathews is seen backstage standing by.

12.jpg

Josh Mathews: Ladies and gentlemen let me welcome my guest at this time, The Charismatic Enigma... Jeff Hardy.

The camera pans out and Hardy is donned in his ring gear ready for action in the main event tonight. He holds a steely stare, looking in business mode as Mathews starts to ask him his first question.

images

Jeff, you fought valiantly against Edge last week and even overcome the outside interference of Victoria to take the ladder match to a draw, thus entering you both into the World Heavyweight championship match at the Survivor Series. Tonight, both of your opponents at the Pay Per View will be in your corner. Advantage; or distraction?

Jeff Hardy: Tonight is not the night to talk about advantages and distractions Josh. Tonight is a night just like any other night that it has been for me the past few weeks. Tonight, I am in the ring and on the other side, are Your Enlightened Saviors. Edge, John Cena, they can both focus on what they want, my memo this week said I take down Damien Sandow, Daniel Bryan, and Bray Wyatt. It's what has been asked of me by Desmond Wolfe and that is what I plan to do. Take this as my public address to the matter of Team Wolfe versus Team YES, I am FIRMLY on team Wolfe. For YES to disband is in my interest, and to the fans interest. The fans that don't want a tag team championship held in by five individuals. The fans don't want constant interruptions in every single match they're in and after four months of it it's plain predictable. More importantly when YES disband, Bray will be left with that briefcase all on his lonesome. And that.... That is the bit in my interest. You see when I beat John Cena and Edge at Survivor Series I.....

The feed of Jeff Hardy's interview gets cut off. After a batch of interference a camera comes back on, but not the one showing Jeff Hardy.....

The Rated “R†Superstar Edge:
Yeah so you know I’m the captain of this team and since Wolfe had to specifically make sure I was part of this team since nobody has had more success against YES than me… he had to make sure I was there to back up his weak world heavyweight champion and that other guy. Yeah the other guy that I had to carry. That is why it was called RATED Xtreme. Because I was the captain, the leader. I was the one that had to lead everything. Which is why at Survivor Series I will be the one to take the lead and become the world heavyweight champion. I’ll be the one that takes apart John Boy and Jiffy. But tonight… tonight is merely me doing what I do best and that is leading teams. And when team members follow my lead we win. When they wanna go their own way like with Jiffy did… well… he loses. So I don’t know why he all mad at me. I did what was right and he did what was wrong. So I feel that if anything he should give me an apology for what he did that night and costing me the tag titles. It is his fault I’m not holding a belt right now… it is…

Was that really necessary Edge?

Jeff turns up next to Edge after hearing him just down the corridor. Neither look happy to see each other.

Taking my scheduled interview time. Really? You... Stealing my spotlight? If we all listened to you isn't it normally the other way round? You can play all the games you want Edge, I can take them all. That other guy you carried? That other guy carried your bitch on his back and still got to the top of the ladder last week in the same time that you did. I am just counting down the days.... and the hours.... and the minutes and seconds Edge, because Survivor Series will be very humbling for you you know that? Just know that by the time everything has settled on that fateful Sunday night, when you creak your head up off the canvas and see that I'm leaving the arena with the gold, you'll have time. You'll have about five days to think of a good speech to come out on the following Smackdown, and let my creatures know, that every word you have said for the past month and a half and for the next two weeks... Is pure bull crap!

And that goes for you John Cena too.

Hardy goes to leave but before, Edge retorts.

The Rated “R†Superstar Edge:
Your creatures, your creatures. That's all I ever hear about. So predictable. You and John Boy Cena. I'm just waiting for the day that one of you will give me something original because so far this is becoming far too easy. As far as being humbled though I can say that humility comes normally in defeat but since I haven't had to taste defeat that wasn't my fault except that one match... I'd like to see either you or Johnny boy try to show me what humility is all about. And as far as talking about my lady like that... just be sure that right now I won't kick your ass but spare you. But I promise you that come Survivor Series I will make sure you eat each and every bit of those words. I will make sure that in the end you will have those words rammed so far down your throat that you will be shitting them. Now... since that is out of the way... lets go find Mr. Irrelevant, I mean the world champion. Make sure he is on page to not suck.

There we go with the excuses again. It's laughable man, it really is. Not your fault you lost to Daniel Bryan, not your fault you never won the money in the bank match. You can add another match to that list come Survivor Series when both you and John Cena lose. And I will gladly take the blame. One thing we can agree on though.... John Cena? He doesn't deserve to be where he is right now... He's a ride to the top but he's very soon gonna realize he can't cut it with the elite. So yeah, lets go make sure he's ready

Edge watches Hardy walk down the corridor in the direction of Cena's locker room and then a few paces back follows on as the screen fades off and we head elsewhere.

The music of the most hated group on Smackdown hits as the three members of Y.E.S. come out to massive heat. Sandow and Wyatt both take turns talking about what just transpired moments ago saying how Team Wolfe has no respect as they attacked Show as Y.E.S. was preparing for their match. Wyatt says Team Wolfe will burn for there actions tonight just like the World Heavyweight Championship contenders will tonight. Bryan shouts out YES! Before Sandow can say you're welcome however.

The Music of the World Heavyweight Champion hits and the crowd goes nuts. Cena rushes down to the ring not backing down and slides right in as Y.E.S. exit the ring. Hardy is next to a decent pop, before Edge comes out last getting heel heat that makes him smile. He gets into the ring and immediately hops onto the apron. Cena decides to start things off for his team while Bray Wyatt will do the same for his.

Main Event

John Cena, Edge, and Hardy v. Y.E.S.

Wyatt and Cena lock up as the Big Men look ready to kill each other. Cena comes out the better after throwing Wyatt into a headlock, he tries to counter by throwing Cena into the ropes but the Champion hits him with a shoulder block that rocks the ring. Wyatt comes up and Cena clothelines him for good measure. Wyatt is rocked and Cena attempts to whip Wyatt into his corner but Wyatt uses his strength to toss Cena into his. Wyatt looks for a body avalanche but Cena moves out of the way. Thankfully for Wyatt, Bryan tags himself in. Bryan immediately calls for Hardy still angry over Halloween Havok. Hardy accepts Cena’s tag.

The crowd erupt as Hardy comes in and locks up with Bryan, Daniel throws the Enigma into a headlock before taking him down to the mat. Bryan allows Hardy to again get to his feet before dropping him with a drop toe hold. Hardy gets up and Bryan nails Hardy with a knee to the gut that sends Hardy flipping down to the mat. Bryan can’t help but scream Yes! Yes! Yes! Several times over his dominance of Hardy. Of course Hardy isn’t out yet and Bryan turns only to be assaulted by Hardy who has recovered. The enigma nails Bryan with big rights and a kick to the gut. Hardy attempts to shoot Bryan off the ropes, but Bryan counters, Hardy is able however to hop up onto the corner and attempt a whisper in the wind, but Bryan isn’t there. Hardy lands on his feet thankfully, but off balance and Bryan rolls Hardy up. He only gets a 2 count however.

Bryan gets up unhappy he couldn’t get the three and as Hardy gets to his knees Bryan lashes out with a kick to the side of Hardy’s head and chest. He then drags Hardy over to the corner and tags in Sandow. Sandow comes in and drops several elbow drops and body slams. But try as they might Hardy doesn’t die kicking out after numerous covers. Sandow applies the sleeper hold as a last resort but it doesn’t help as Hardy eventually fights back to his feet and drops him to the mat with a back body drop. The hot tag is on and as Hardy goes to tag in Edge, the Rated R Superstar backs off to heat. Before Hardy can turn towards Cena Bryan comes running back in and grabs Hardy’s leg looking to pull him back to the corner, but Hardy hits an enziguri on Bryan before tagging in the World Champion and the place explodes.

Cena wrecks house taking out Bryan with shoulder blocks. Wyatt gets clotheslined and Sandow gets powerbombed trying to take a cheap shot. Cena than performs the 5 knuckle shuffle on Sandow. He than prepares to hit the AA on Sandow, but Bryan comes in with Brass Knuckles on. Cena is going to get hit by them until Edge comes out of nowhere and hits the Spear on Bryan! Cena is surprised to see Edge make the save but is quick to hit the AA on Sandow. Cena celebrates but than gets speared by his challenger for the World Title! Edge stands over Cena with a wicked smile on his face, not seeing Wyatt come into the ring with a steel chair. Wyatt is going to nail Edge when suddenly Hardy comes in and yanks the chair out of Wyatt’s hands. Wyatt spins around and Hardy nails him with the Twist of Fate, saving Edge. Edge thanks Hardy by nailing him in the head with the steel chair that had been meant for Edge. The crowd are absolutely pissed as Edge is the only man standing. Edge takes Cena and throws him on top of Wyatt. The ref makes the count and they do indeed get the three count!

Winners of the Match: Edge, Jeff Hardy, and The World Heavyweight Champion John Cena!

Y.E.S. looks like they have just been bulldozed as it has not been a good night for them. JR and Piper ask how Y.E.S. will respond at Survivor Series to this loss. Piper says they are going to be worse than ever as they will have something to prove. A person who is having a good night however is Edge who is standing tall with the World Title which may be the sight at Survivor Series. This is the final image as Smackdown goes off the air for the week.

Credits:
Promos: BDC, Rawisrey, Slim, Lewb
Karen v. AJ: Slim (big thank you)
Everything else: SBS

Confirmed for Survivor Series

Team Yes (Damien Sandow, Daniel Bryan, Bray Wyatt, Big Show, and Bray Wyatt) v. Team Wolfe (Jeff Jarrett, Dean Ambrose, Raven, RVD, and Rey Mysterio)

World Heavyweight Championship
John Cena v. Edge v. Jeff Hardy

OOC:
Again sorry about this. I was told Prod couldn’t do the match so he was switched out with Killz! This may be the last Smackdown before Survivor Series, if there is not a preview up this weekend for next week than Smackdown will pick up after SS. I’m not going to ask Cwalker and Dres to cover as they have Raw and NXT respectively and there is a shortage of writers. I’ll see what I can do about a show on the 23rd. Get posting for SS all thanks.​

BDC

Reaction score
Re: UWF Smackdown Results Show for 11/09/12

Thanks SBS and everybody else for getting this out! Although understandably muddled, it was good stuff! Karen pulls her first win. I have a feeling that won't be the last of Jarrett/AJ!
Sorry to see Rey Rey go, but Alberto will step up if we go a second round, I guarantee!

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

I feel that, given the circumstances, this was still an entertaining show. The Vixens debuted nicely, the matches and promos were quality, and I appreciate everyone who lended a hand. Can't wait to respond to what happened in my match. If there's anything I can do for the pay-per-view, let me know.

Lub

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns

As Dres said, we're thankful SBS. We were expectingonly results posted, but you still managed to write somethin' to make it look better! Thanks SBS

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

The show still came out pretty good. Glad to be standing tall tonight too. Gonna do the same at Survivor Series. WOO WOO.... SPEAR!

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

You guys pulled a WWE and changed a participant lol. Sorry I didn't get a chance to send in a promo as I was really busy last week but the show turned out great especially since I thought this was only going to be the results. I hope with Chase gone it doesn't effect our Survivor Series match too bad. I feel like I haven't TTed wih Ambrose in awhile for some reason and this waiting around for others is killing me! I laughed at the "and be hardcore!" line. Jeff Jarrett btw is looking like a million bucks. Really proving his worth as team captain. Debut of the Vixens looked nice and the six man tag looks like it would have been an excellent match and even in rush standards it's still pretty good. This whole show shows how committed you are SBS so thanks for that.

Lewb

Reaction score

Still a good show despite the results being short, I think that can be overlooked the once. As an opinion, not needing another show to be honest, the SS matches are all set and I think we should concentrate on them to be fair.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
UWF Friday Night Smackdown December 7th Card

NewSmackdownBanner.png

With Survivor Series in the books, Friday Night Smackdown is back! At the huge event, we saw Jeff Hardy finally become World Heavyweight Champion, defeating both John Cena and Edge in a Triple Threat Match. But that's not all! Team YES defeated Team Desmond Wolfe in a traditional Survivor Series Elimination Match, giving YES complete control of Smackdown for a month. What does the devious trio have in store for Friday Nights? Find out on Friday Night Smackdown live from Grand Rapids, Michigan!

6109291a4eafb30b6aeda578db2fad0ca817518a.jpg-590x1000.png

DolphzigglerSmack_zpsa76d05c6.jpg
versus
JeffEro.jpg

Non-title
Dolph Ziggler versus Jeff Jarrett

The soul survivor is back in action tonight. Dolph Ziggler outlasted nine other men to be the winning member of Team YES at Survivor Series. That accolade has earned Ziggler a World Heavyweight Title Match in the near future. Jeff Jarrett on the other hand, was eliminated and as the leader of Team Wolfe was ultimately left disappointed. Can the European Champion right the ship aganist the Show Off?

UWFTV2.png

RobTV.jpg
versus
BigShow.jpg

Television Championship
Rob Van Dam versus The Big Show

The Big Show was the first man eliminated at Survivor Series, but since he was a memmber of the winning team, YES has decided to reward him. And his reward is a shot at the Television Championship. The current Champion, Rob Van Dam is looking to bounce back after losing at Survivor Series and he has quite the task ahead of him in the World's Largest Athlete. Who will win and call themselves the Champion of all Television?

SandowTagteam.jpg
DanielBryanTag.jpg
BrayWyatt1.jpg
versus
Raven.jpg

Your Enlightened Saviors versus Raven

YES has chosen a target to eliminate once and for all, and it's Raven. The Hardcore grappler is said to be on YES's hit list, and all three members will look to take him out. Can Raven survive, let alone pick up the win?

Edge.jpg
versus
jeff.jpg

Non-title
Edge versus Jeff Hardy

The new World Heavyweight Champion is in action. And it is aganist his old rival Edge. Edge came up short at Survivor Series,although he was not the man pinned. Edge must be looking to stay in the World Title hunt and a victory over the current Champion will keep him there. Can Hardy continue his wave of momentum? Or will the Rated R Superstar bring it to a screeching halt?

We Will Also Hear From
Jeff Hardy - The new World Heavyweight Champion will open the show and let the world know what it means to him to be on top.
YES - The trio will have their victory celebration.
Daniel Bryan - That's right, not only will Bryan engage in YES' celebration, but he will revive his show, The Dragon's Lair. With Special Guest Vincent Kennedy McMahon!
Dolph Ziggler - The sole survivor of the Survivor gives us his thoughts on having a World Championship match in his back pocket.
Dean Ambrose - Ambrose came so close to picking up the win, eliminating three members of Team YES and being the last man standing for his team. After a performance like that, officials are said to be high on Ambrose. Where does the unpredictable superstar see himself going next?
Anyone Else

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler